The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimers apply.

Before we begin, I’d like to acknowledge the obvious debt this story has Phred Pharkus’ delightfully nasty “I Know Who You Love”.

Questions of Ownership

When Gail announced she was getting married, but that Diya would be neither the Maid of Honor nor a Bridesmaid, there had been no small level of sock in their mutual circle of friends. The two had been best friends since childhood, inseparable in high school and college and beyond. How could this be? But Diya, as was her nature, had understood.

Diya understood Gail had sisters, and the groom had even more, and when the two groups came together, there was no room left, not even for a childhood friend. Gail had tried to make it work. She even offered Diya a spot as an usher … there was a shortage of brothers in the couple. Diya had tactfully declined, and was especially glad she had done so when she found out afterwards the groom had been lukewarm to the idea. And though there had been some sadness and regret when the cruel arithmetic had asserted itself, Diya now had to admit it may have been a blessing in disguise.

The wedding was over, she was at the reception, and the sad fact of the matter was she was bored to tears. Gail, naturally, was too busy mixing to entertain her. All their female friends were too busy lavishing attention on Gail. Shooting down all the drunk guys hitting on her had been file, for a while. Now it was just tedious. She snuck yet another look at her watch. 3 hours. She could probably manage a graceful exit in 3 hours time. The Maid of Honor and all the bridesmaids were stuck for the duration,so at least Diya had that.

That only left the question of how she was going to fill 3 hours.

She took a walk around the reception hall, stopping in front of the wall length windows that overlooked the golf course. The country club hosting the reception was nestled in the Presidential Range of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, which made it inconvenient to get to. The wedding was held in late January, which made the reception hall affordable and also meant it was unbelievably cold outside. Diya had questioned Gail’s sanity when the wedding date had been announced. But a couple inches of snow had fallen the night before and everything was covered in a pure white. In the late afternoon sun, with Mt. Washington an orangy glow in the distance, the view was indescribably beautiful.

Diya snuck another look at her watch … 2 hours and 50 minutes.

With an exasperated sigh, she walked back to her table and and grabbed her purse. The hall was located in the main club house. There had to be something interesting going on out there.

* * *

Sarah sighed, long and discouraged, because this was starting to look like a colossal waste of time.

The day before she’d been in the lodge at the Bretton Woods after an afternoon of skiing, overheard a group of people talking about this wedding and decided it sounded promising. A quick call to one of her pets and a cabana on the country club was reserved in her name.

The first check to her plan came in the lobby of the Country Club’s main building. A club employee was at the door to the reception hall, checking names against a guest list. She could not get by him … the gel didn’t work as well on men and there were too many people around. Sarah took a seat near the warm fire and kept her yes on the lobby and the door to the hall. That had been two hours ago, and the pickings had been slim. Then the door opened up.

For Sarah, it was lust at first sight. Pets, and potential pets, were just playthings, and it didn’t make sense to get emotionally attached to mere things. But some things were nicer than other things, and this thing was stunning.

First was the posture, straight and proud and graceful. She seemed to glide more than walk. It made everything else about her more beautiful. She was a light skinned black girl, high yellow so to speak, with skin so perfect she almost glowed. Straight black hair, pulled back, that went to her neck. She wore a blue, ankle length dress that wasn’t so tight that it would steal the bride’s thunder, but made no serious attempt to hide the beauty of her body either. Sarah had to have her. She picked up her purse, took out the container of gel, and followed.

* * *

The club was disappointing. Certainly everything everywhere looked very New Englandy and tasteful, but none of it was particularly interesting. Diya wandered aimlessly for a few minutes, drifting further and further from the reception hall until she found herself in a hall way that ended in a set of double doors that emptied onto the outdoor pool.

“Excuse me.”

Diya turned, and for a second, thought it was a teenager approaching her. A look at the face and the clothes told her it was an adult, just a petite one, with short blond hair and pretty brown eyes. The woman held a pump bottle of gel, like hand sanitizer, and was applying some to her hands. She put the bottle back into her bag, then began to work the gel into her hands.

“Yes?” Diya asked politely.

“My name is Sarah,” who held out her hand, and even though it was still slimy with gel Diya, in a response conditioned by thousands of introductions over a lifetime, took it.

The gel was warm, unnaturally so, and almost immediately that warmth began to spread up Diya’s arms. She felt her whole body relax, the warmth was just so calming, so comforting. It made her feel good. She placed her free hand atop Sarah’s, and the warmth spread up the other arm. Sarah placed her free hand atop the grasp and began to work the gel into Diya.

The warmth reached her shoulder, then bloomed across her chest like a river bursting its banks, flooding up her neck and down to her belly. She felt it most in her nipples, which we now hard and erect and raising sexy, unmistakable bumps in the front of her dress.

“I didn’t catch your name,” Sarah prompted.

Diya looked up. Sarah was beautiful, so beautiful it made Diya gasp. Tiny, to be sure, nut it made her all the more delectable She had perfect little tits and a perfect flat tummy and just enough of a bubble to her tight little butt and Diya wanted her … would do anything to have her.

“I’m Diya,” she croaked.

“Diya,” Sarah grinned. “A beautiful name for my beautiful new slut.”

The warmth had reached Diya’s pussy; it felt like sparks were coming out her clit. And then Sarah had called her a slut, and Diya knew it was true, and it felt like a torrent running down her leg.

“Diya,” Sarah continued, “I have one of the cabanas on the other side of the pool. What say we head over and you fuck me with your tongue until I cum all over that beautiful face of yours ...”

Diya shivered.

“and if you do a good enough job of it, I’ll do you better than you’ve ever been done before.”

“Yesss,” Diya whined. “Anything you want.”

“There’s a good slut,” and for a second, Diya thought she might cum.

The pair sprinted for the cabana, Diya praying the entire time she didn’t hit a patch f ice while in her heels. They made it to the cabana safely and burst through the front door. Once inside, Diya couldn’t contain herself. She pounced on Sarah, pinning her against a wall and jamming her tongue into the blond’s mouth. Diya wasn’t tall, but she was a full head taller than Sarah, and had to bend down to kiss her. This created space between their bodies, space occupied by hands pawing at clothing. Diya could hear the fabric tearing on the expensive dress she bought especially for Gail’s wedding.

Then Sarah pushed her away.

“What’s wrong?” Diya could hear the desperation in her voice.

“Strip for me,” Sarah commanded.

Diya did as she was told, and did so quickly. The dress she fought to pull off, tearing still more of the fabric, and she practically threw her strapless bra across the room. In a swift motion, she pusher her powder blue panties down her legs.

“Leave the thigh highs and heels,” Sarah ordered. “It makes me wet just looking at you in them.”

The compliment made Diya’s head spin, and she reached for Sarah, eager to finish what they started.

“Not yet. Follow me.”

Sarah led her to the living room. There, she was sat on the couch in front of the TV. Sarah put a DVD into the player, and started the disk.

“I want you to watch this very closely,” Sarah said. “It’s only about 15 minutes, and I want you to make yourself cum as much as you can while you watch.

“And then,” Sarah ran her fingers through Diya’s hair, “I’ll let you lick my pussy. Would you like that, my little lezzie whore?”

Diya whimpered, then turned her attention to the screen. The show explained, in explicit, perverted detail how she was now the wholly owned property of Mistress Sarah. It sounded wonderful to Diya. Her fingers went to work, her little snatch was soaking, and she came over and over again.

* * *

The drive up to the wedding had been long, made longer by the fact Diya didn’t know the area and had little idea where she was going. The weather had been sketchy. In the mountains, she had been unable to hold a radio station for any length of time. To top it off, she couldn’t get her iPod to work with her car stereo.

All that had changed. True, her jaw was sore from spending hours face first in Mistress Sarah’s twat, and her pussy ached from the morning’s turn on Mistress’ “big girl” dildo. But she was on her way home, the iPod and car stereo were now working together, and her purpose was now as bright and clear as the day’s sunshine.

Mistress Sarah had given her a pump bottle of the gel and a copy of the DVD. They were secure in her purse, and despite herself, Diya stole the occasional, nervous glance at her bag to make sure nothing had fallen out. Her owner’s instructions were clear; find hot women, use the gel on them, show them the DVD, bring them to Mistress.

“You’re not always going to be able to get a hold of me right away,” Mistress Sarah had explained. “You’re not my only pet, you know. So while you’re waiting to bring them to me, have your way with them. Think of it as your reward for your good work.”

The bulk of the three hour drive was spent figuring out which of her girlfriends she’d bring to Sarah first. She’d branch out to strangers, eventually, but it seemed to make sense to bring in her best friends first. Gail was her best friend of all, of course, but was inconveniently on her honeymoon. Pity.

She lived near a suburb in Boston, and as she crossed the town line, less than a mile from her condo, her list of friends had transformed into two lists: Those she wanted to bring to Mistress Sarah first and those she was most able to bring to Mistress Sarah first. There was a disappointing lack of overlap between the two. Diya had the week off from work, which left her plenty of time to do Sarah’s bidding with a minimum of distraction. Unfortunately, the hottest of her friends didn’t have the week off, which made them difficult to get to for large parts of the day.

She was still considering the problem as she pulled into the complex. Her unit was on the far side of the property. The friends she could get to immediately were okay … they weren’t hideous or anything. They just seemed so uninspired compared to what was out there and what Mistress Sarah expected.

Then all of Diya’s problems, her worry about the two lists, her idea that her friends should be brought in first, disappeared in the time it took to turn off the road and into her parking lot. There she saw her neighbor getting her mail.

Diya’s condo was actually a single building broken into four identical units. She lived in #3. Units 2 and 4 had been empty since the collapse of the housing market. Lexi lived in #1.

Though she didn’t know her neighbor well, Diya had always, vaguely, disapproved of Lexi. The woman had never been anything but polite, a little stand-off ‘ish maybe, but polite. Diya had two problems with her neighbor. First, Lexi was a stripper, and even though there was no law against taking your clothes off for a living, Diya found it distasteful. The second thing, however, was the big thing … or 2 big things, to be precise. The breasts. They were huge … ridiculously, ostentatiously huge and obvious fakes … perfectly spherical and unmoving, as if she’s been implanted with round cinder blocks. On a certain level, Diya understood that if a woman were a stripper, big tits made a certain amount of sense, career wise. But these were beyond the pale. Diya could hardly bring herself to believe a woman would choose to do that to her body.

Post Sarah, Diya was willing to give Lexi another look, and now she liked what she saw. She was tall, 6′1″ easy, muscular without being muscle bound, (Diya would have called her “Amazonian” had it not just so happened that Lexi was from Brazil), and very dark skinned. Straight black hair fell down to her shoulder blades. Lexi’s face wasn’t pretty, not in the usual sense, with her strong jaw and chin, large nose and hard eyes. But it was striking … a face a person wouldn’t forget.

And there were, of course, the tits. Upon further review, Diya decided they weren’t so bad after all.

She pulled into the space directly in front of her door and waited until Lexi went back into her unit. Diya was still in her dress from the wedding, which was worse for the wear after last night’s activities and a three hour drive. She didn’t want Lexi to see her like this.

Once Lexi was safely inside, Diya ran for her front door. She dashed up the stairs and changed into jeans and a fleece. She didn’t bother with panties or a bra. Back downstairs, she confirmed the DVD and gel were in her bag. She stepped back outside and walked slowly to the mailboxes.

The boxes were on a tuft of grass on the side of the road so the carrier could deliver the mail without getting out of the car. Diya walked slowly, and even though it was warmer at home than in New Hampshire, it was cold enough that she felt completely chilled by the time she reached the boxes. Still, it had to be done. On the off chance Lexi looked out the window, Diya wanted to be seen getting her mail. She picked out a letter addressed to “resident” put the rest of the mail in her bag and headed for Lexi’s unit.

At the front door, she pulled out the gel bottle and coated her hands. She felt the same comforting warmth as before, though not as intensely. Diya rang the bell.

“Hello, Diya,” Lexi said when she answered.

“Hi Lexi,” Diya smiled widely and held out the envelope, address side down. “Looks like they slipped some of yours into mine and I thought I’d bring it over.”

“Oh, that was nice of you,” Lexi said and reached out her hand. Diya made as if to give the envelope over, and at the last second, dropped it and grabbed the proffered hand instead.

Shock and concern played across Lexi’s face, and were replaced almost immediately by a look of profound relaxation. Her mouth hung slightly open and her eyelids drooped. It seemed as if she were falling asleep, and indeed, her head slumped forward. At the same time, her free hand came up to cover Diya’s and her own. Diya placed her hand atop Lexi’s. She began to work the gel in.

Mistress Sarah had instructed her to massage the gel in until both sets of hands were completely dry. Diya reveled in the warmth of the gel, the calming effect it had, the sense of power in bending Lexi to Mistress Sarah’s will, and her steadily growing arousal She wasn’t as wildly, desperately horny as she had been when Sarah captured her, but she was warming up nicely.

Part of what had turned Diya on so much was when Mistress Sarah had started talking, that crazy, dirty talk that made her loins all frothy. She’d been standing in Lexi’s doorway for a few minutes now, massaging the gel in, and their hands were almost dry. She still hadn’t said a word.

But she felt like she had to say something …

“How do you feel?”

“Good,” replied Lexi, wanly

After a moment, Lexi repeated, with more strength, “So good.”

Lexi shuddered, “Sexy … hot ...”

Finally, Lexi lifted her head and looked Diya in the eye, “Hot for you!”

With enormous strength, she jerked Diya inside and, befitting her profession, gracefully pivoted 180 degrees while kicking the front door shut. She crushed Diya to her body, then plunged her tongue into Diya’s mouth. The pair moaned, back and forth, tongues dueling. The kiss went on a long time, hands roaming, pulling caressing

Finally, Diya was able to push Lexi away slightly, “We have to stop for a moment.”

“No,” Lexi replied and ravished Diya again.

“It’s important,” Diya floundered

Lexi’s hand landed between Diya’s legs, “Later, I promise.”

Diya groaned, “It’s just a DVD, it’ll only take a few minutes.”

“Don’t have a player,” Lexi whispered and kissed Diya again.

Diya shuddered as need and desire took control. What was she supposed to do? If the girl didn’t have a DVD player, she didn’t have one … and there was no way Diya was going to be able to force Lexi over to her place to watch the DVD. That wasn’t going to happen. Mistress Sarah had never actually said the girls had to watch the DVD before Diya had her fun, but she had actually said Diya could have her fun before she brought the girls to Mistress Sarah. So, really, all she had to do was show the girls the DVD before she brought them to Mistress. That really should be all she had to do. So Diya took the only option available to her at the moment.

One arm wrapped around Lexi’s back while the other went around the neck. Diya bent backwards, creating as much body contact as possible, then she pulled the larger woman close. They stayed like that, making out in the foyer of Lexi’s condo, for a few minutes until Diya could no longer take it.

“Let’s go upstairs,” she whispered. Lexi nodded in agreement, and taking Diya by the hand, led the way.

At their destination, Lexi sat Diya on the bed, then bent down. The two kissed again, deeply, as Lexi’s hands lighted on Diya’s hips and gripped the fleece. As she stood, she pulled the fleece off.

“No bra, you naughty girl,” Lexi smirked. Placing her hands on Diya’s shoulders, and with a gentle motion, Lexi pushed Diya flat on the bed. Her fingers drifted lightly on Diya’s tummy, then deftly worked the button fly of the jeans. Diya lifted her legs, and the jeans were gone.

“No panties, you VERY naughty girl,” Lexi smiled widely, and when she did, that face that Diya thought to be not so pretty suddenly became very much so. The dark skin and white teeth, framed by lush red lips, the way her eyes sparkled and her nose crinkled … it was looking at a completely different person.

Still smiling, eyes locked with Diya’s, Lexi slowly pulled her t-shirt up her torso, then past her breasts and held that position an extra second before pulling the shirt over her head. Diya propped herself up on her elbows. Her hands went to her breasts, fingers pulling and twisting the nipples.

Lexi’s hands went to the front clasp of her yellow bra, “I like naughty girls … naughty girls need to stick together.”

The clasp was undone and Lexi moved her hands as if to pull the cups off her tits once, twice, three times, four. The fifth time, the garment fell away and Diya couldn’t help but gasp. Lexi’s aerolas were the size of dollar coins, purple/brown and perfectly circular. The nipples jutting from their center were almost as long as Diya’s thumb and just as thick. They had a rubbery look to them, as if they were made to be treated roughly by Diya’s fingers and mouth.

“And I have a feeling,: Lexi continued, “you and I are going to spending a lot of time together.

“I have another feeling,” Lexi’s voice became softer, more coy. She made a show of reaching into the waistband of her sweatpants and pulling out the draw string, “a different kind of feeling. I bet you can guess where I have this feeling.”

Diya could guess, but her voice caught in her throat, so Lexi kept going.

“I’ll give you a hint ,,, I’m very warm and very wet there, where I have this feeling,” she tugged on the drawstring and the sweatpants dropped. Lexi wore a yellow, lacy pair of boy shorts panties. Judging by the discoloration on the front, she wasn’t kidding about being wet down there. She hooked her thumbs under the waistband …

… and waited. She stood before Diya, legs locked straight and slightly more than shoulder’s width apart, arms straight as well and reaching down in a way so that they bunched her breasts together ever so slightly. She didn’t move, she didn’t say anything. She simply waited for Diya to tell her what to do. Diya understood.

“Show me! Show me your pussy!”

Lexi smiled that smile again and slowly rocked her hips back and forth, the panties inching down a little further, “I can’t believe how hot I am for you … it’s making me crazy. I’m going to lick you all up, and I swear to God I’m not going to stop until you scream!”

The panties were on the floor now. Lexi drew herself up to her full height, hands on hips. She towered over Diya. A god hoop sparkled in her belly button, and a second in the hood of her clit. Her head cocked fetchingly to one side.

“You like?”

“Oh yes!” Diya’s hand slipped down to tickle her soaking twat. “Absolutely!”

“That makes me so happy,” Lexi purred and dropped to her knees. With another gentle push she parted Diya’s legs. Eyes locked, Lexi moved slowly forward.

She worked slowly, as if licking an ice cream cone, bottom to top, the swirling her tongue around. Occasionally she’d give Diya’s clit a playful smooch. Or a quick swat with the tip of her tongue, just to let Diya know she hadn’t forgotten about the little nubbin. All the while, she kept her eyes on Diya, alive to any sign the groaning woman was ready for more.

Diya could hardly believe it, it was all so fantastic. Mistress Sarah, who was so tiny, had been rough, almost vicious, as she worked over Diya’s poor little snatch. Lexi, who could have squashed Diya like a bug, was touchingly sweet and tender. Lexi’s teeth grazed Diya’s clit, the prone woman sucked in a breath and flinched. Her hands pawed at the bed sheets, then her tits, then her hair and back again.

Lexi planted a longer, slightly harder, kiss on the swelling slit. Diya groaned loudly and bucked her hips. After a second’s pause, Lexi did it again. Diya’s hips moved again.

They’d fallen into their rhythm now, of Lexi licking deep into Diya, who thrust her hips to get that tongue in deeper still. As their tempo increased, Lexi paid more attention to Diya’s fully exposed clit, kissing and nibbling at it until, at last, Lexi started sucking on it like a straw.

Head on the pillow, back arched, Diya’s legs rose into the air. She hooked her knees with her hands, forcing herself wider for Lexi, “Oh yes … yes … yes …!”

Then the sensation changed. Something warms and large was pressing against her pussy, pushing past the sodden lips, rubbing and sliding against the whole of her clit. Diya looked up.

Lexi’s chin and lips were coated with Diya’s juice, her left arm was wrapped around Diya’s right leg. She couldn’t see Lexi’s right hand, but given the positioning, she could tell it was holding Lexi’s right tit and guiding it into Diya’s twat. Lexi was smiling her “beautiful girl” smile again. Diya’s hips worked faster.

“Oh fuck … fuck … fuck!” Diya was screaming. Her free leg wrapped around Lexi and crushed her close. Lexi’s head turned and bit Diya’s held leg. Not hard, but hard enough.

“FFFFuuuuhhhhh ...” the curse trailed off into an incoherent groan as Diya’s whole body spasmed. The fit only lasted a few seconds, but while it lasted, it had felt eternal. When it ended, Diya was a cooing, twitching mass completely unaware of her surroundings.

When awareness returned, Lexi had maneuvered her into the center of the bed mounted her. With that exquisite sense of slowness, Lexi was sliding their pussies together, back and forth. Automatically, Diya entwined their legs.

“Mmmmmmm, I love to cum like this,” Lexi sighed. The two shared another slow but scorching kiss. Then Lexi propped herself up, arms locked. Diya hunched forward slightly and captured the offered breast with her moth. She could taste herself on Lexi’s nipple.

“Yes, like that. That feels so nice,” Lexi whispered

Diya worked gently, one breast, then the other. She reached up on occasion to kiss Lexi’s throat or jaw or lips or nibble on her ear. But she always returned to Lexi’s magnification tits, and all the while, Lexi gradually increased the pace of their sex, working them both into another frenzy.

Lexi was stroking quickly now, fast enough that her tits jiggled with each motion. And she worked faster still, gasping with each thrust.

“Close … very close … now,” Lexi’s head was thrown back, eyes closed. “Gonna cum … cum … all over you.”

With a moan and a shudder, she did and that triggered another small but totally wonderful cum for Diya. She could feel their pussies kissing as they did. Lexi’s arms gave out. Their bodies pressed together and they frenched deeply as their orgasms spooled out.

When it was over, Lexi rolled off Diya, who turned on her side. The two cuddled and kissed again, exploring each other’s bodies as they did.

“You’ve done that before,” Diya finally said.

Lexi shrugged, “We get hired to do girl/girl private shows all the time, but I’ve never gotten off on it before. It was just work, you know?

“But you,” Lexi giggled. “I can’t believe how gay I am for you. It’s incredible!”

“You can say that again.”

“And I think you’ve been with a girl before too.”

“Actually, yesterday was my first time.”

“Fast learner,” Lexi smirked. Then her expression turned serious. “That stuff on your hands?”

“Yeah, the gel.”

“That stuff is awesome.”

Again, Diya had to agree, “Which reminds me ...”

She made as if to get off the bed. Lexi grabbed her arm.

“Where are you going?”

“To get my clothes. We have to go back to my place and watch the DVD.”

Lexi smiled, “Stay right here.”

Lexi rolled off the bed and skipped out of the room. A moment later she returned with the DVD, which she put into the player attached to the TV in the corner of the room.

“I thought you said you didn’t have a DVD player!”

“I lied,” Lexi chuckled. “I’d have said anything to get you in the sack.”

Remote control in hand, Lexi crawled back onto the bed. The pair snuggled up.

“Now, let’s see what’s so important that you wanted to put off the best fuck of my life,” Lexi said and pressed the play button.

A giddy thrill left over from new Hampshire rumbled through Diya’s gut as the show began and Mistress Sarah appeared on screen. It only took a few minutes for Diya to notice some things she’d missed the first time around. The whole thing was a little amateurish The lighting, the backdrop, the camera angle, everything, would have benefited from some professional expertise. Diya wouldn’t claim she could have done better, but then again, you don’t need to be a good actor to recognize a bad one.

But even worse, the whole thing was a little, well, boring. Mistress Sarah was on screen, as beautiful and desirable as ever. Diya was perfectly happy to gaze upon her again. But how many times did she need to be told Mistress Sarah owned her, owned everything Diya owned, that Diya existed to serve Mistress Sarah, that Diya was charged with bringing all the hotties she could so Mistress Sarah could own them as well … how many times did Diya have to hear it when she believed it the first time?

So Diya patient waited through the show, waited because Lexi needed to hear the message. When it was over, Diya couldn’t help but notice that while she had lubed up nicely, she hadn’t cum at all. And neither had Lexi.

“Let me see if I have this straight,” Lexi said as she tossed the remote to the floor. “You put on the gel, you put it on me, you make me cum so hard I thought I was turning inside out, you show me the DVD … but it’s this Sarah person that owns me?”

“That’s right.”

Lexi took less than a second to think it over, “That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.”

Diya’s jaw dropped.

“I don’t like her at all,” Lexi continued. “Sure, she’s cute enough, but she seems like kind of a bitch. Besides, I already have an owner ...”

Lexi rolled atop Diya and started her wonderfully sow pussy grinding again.

“Nooooo,” Diya moaned, but her legs spread wide to give Lexi room.

“Yes,” Lexi whispered as she kissed Diya’s neck.

“Don’t say that.”

“Why not? I love to say it. Diya … owns … Lexi,” Lexi punctuated each word of her oath with a kiss and a flick of her hips. “It makes me feel all sexy when I say it.”

“But Mistress Sarah ...”

“Forget about her,” Lexi silenced Diya with a deep tongue kiss. “We’ve got better things to do.”

Lexi pivoted 180 degrees and started licking at Diya’s twat. Despite the height difference, Lexi’s sopping puss was just barely in tongue’s reach, and very quickly, Diya was licking away. The pair rocked back and forth, happily buried in each other’s snatch.

* * *

Diya woke gently, and at first, had no idea where she was. She sat up, blinking herself awake though the light in the room indicated it was late afternoon. Lexi stood on the other side of the room, fully dressed and in front of a mirror, putting in an earring. Her hair and make up were all re-done and the room smelled of the lilac soap she used in the shower. She saw Diya in the reflection.

“Hey,” she bounced around the bed and gave Diya a big, friendly smooch. “I’m sorry, but I have to be at work in an hour.”

“It’s okay, no problem.”

“The good news is after tonight, I don’t have another shift until Friday night, so we can spend all kinds of time together,” Lexi suddenly seemed worried, “if that’s twat you want.”

“I’d like that. And I have the week off from work.”

“Even better,” a devilish gleam formed in Lexi’s eyes. “I’ll get home around 3 or 4 on the morning. Will you be here?”

“Oh no,” Diya said. “I’ll be home, in bed, asleep.”

“Will you leave the door unlocked and I’ll slip in with you when I get home?”

“Absolutely.”

“Great!” Another quick kiss. “I gotta fly. I folded your clothes and left them on the chair. See you in a while.”

It took Diya 10 minutes to gather her strength and get out of bed. She moved stiffly, her limbs still heavy with fatigue, an staggered into the bathroom. A long, hot shower and some of Lexi’s lilac soap an she felt almost functional again. After dressing, she made Lexi’s bed and went back to her place. As she calmed down, amidst familiar surroundings, the enormity of what had happened over the last 8 hours hit her.

She’d fucked up. Even if Sarah’s instructions had been a bit vague, the big picture had been crystal clear: Find hot chicks, bring them to Sarah. Having Lexi treat Diya as her owner was a fuck up of massive proportions. Her best hope, her only hope really, was that Sarah would know how to fix it.

She could go a long way towards fixing it if she knew how it happened. It had to do something with the DVD … it had to! Lexi hadn’t watched the DVD until hours after she’d been exposed to the gel. That was the most likely explanation. And when she did watch it, she hadn’t been into it at all. Diya had cum countless times watching it the first time. Maybe an orgasm while she watched was what she needed.

There was one other difference, of course, one that terrified Diya because it was the worst case scenario. As great as the sex with Sarah had been, it had been even better with Lexi.

She lay on her couch. The anxiety was exhausting. And despite her earlier “nap” at Lexi’s, she was soon asleep, a single thought in her mind as she fell away.

Sarah is going to be pissed!