The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimers apply.

Questions of Ownership — Part 2

At some point in the night, Diya hadwoken up and moved from the couch, though she had no recollection of it, so when she felt soft lips pressed against hers, she was surprised to find herself in her own bed.

“Wake up,” Lexi whispered.

It occur to Diya that spending more time with Lexi might not be a good idea, not until she knew for sure what had gone wrong. But even in the near blackness of her bedroom, she could see that Lexi was flashing that superpowered smile of hers, and suddenly, spending more time which Lexi seemed like a very good idea.

Diya stretched, “What time is it?”

“4:15 am.”

Despite the ungodly hour, Diya felt good, “How was work?”

“Great!” Lexi reached into her purse and held at a wad of cash. “I cleaned up tonight!”

“How much is in there.”

“$2500. It was my best Monday night ever.”

“What happened?”

“Sort of a strip club perfect storm. The Celtics had a home game last night so there were some NBA’ers in and we had a Euro trash bachelor party,” Lexi explained, “and while I was dancing, I thought about you and it got me so worked up. The customers just sort of responded to that and were throwing money at me.”

Lexi was still holding up the money.

“What?”

“It’s yours, take it,” Lexi said.

“What,” Diya asked, and the question answered itself. The ownership thing. “No, absolutely not! It’s your money, you earned it.”

“Okay,” Lexi blinked, and meekly put the money back into her bag.

Diya felt like an ass. Her abruptness had hurt Lexi, and whatever else was going on, none of this was Lexi’s fault.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Diya moved over to make room. “Come to bed and will try to figure this out in the morning.”

“I’d love to come to bed, but I can’t. And you need to get up right now.”

“Why?”

“Because I have a couple friends waiting for us downstairs.”

“What for?”

Lexi shrugged, “I figured you’d get some of the gel and we’d have a little party…”

Diya sat up, “I don’t think that’s a good idea. It didn’t go exactly as planned the first time.”

Lexi shrugged, “That’s because you didn’t show me the DVD right away. We’ll make sure we do it this time. Problem solved.”

Diya cast a suspicious glances at Lexi, " I thought you didn’t like Sarah. Why are you so into it now?”

“I don’t like Sarah, but you do, and I want you to be happy,” Lexi said. “And the more I thought about it, the more I realized Sarah had one thing right. We should be bringing hot babes to our owners, and believe me, the two I am bringing you are smoking hot!”

Diya winced at the notion she owned Lexi, but beyond that, the logic seemed sound. She was supposed to bring women to Sarah and she was sure she knew what she had done wrong. If she got this right and could bring two babes to Sarah, that would surely make her more understanding over the whole Lexi thing. Wouldn’t it? And if it turned out she couldn’t fix Lexi, Sarah would have to let Diya keep Lexi. Well, not keep ... that wasn’t exactly the right word…

“Okay,” Diya finally said, “let’s give it a try.”

Lexi clapped and jumped off the bed. Diya kept her fuzzy P J’s on, but ran a brush through her hair to make sure she was presentable. Lexi led the way downstairs to the living room. Two women sat on the couch, and Lexi did the introductions.

“Guys, this is my friend Diya. Diya, that’s Susie on the left and Peg on the right.”

Lexi hadn’t been kidding. The two were very smoking hot. Stripper hot, to be sure, but hot nonetheless. Susie look like an Asian version of Lexi, tall (though not as tall as Lexi) and a hard body with huge, surgically enhanced breasts (though not as big as Lexi’s) and a tough girl face. She was dressed in tall black boots, an almost nonexistent plaid skirt and a stiff white dress shirt that look almost molded to her body. Peg wore a simple jeans and sweatshirt combo. Her features were softer, more conventionally feminine, wavy brown hair and big brown eyes. Like her friends, she sported an impressive pair of breasts and even with a baggy sweatshirt as camouflage, Diya judged they were the real McCoy.

The two were friendly enough, smiling, saying hello, complementing Diya on her place. Apparently, showing up a strange woman’s place to party at 4:30 AM wasn’t so strange to Susie and Peg.

“So,” Peg started, “Lexi said you’ve got some stuff that’ll get you the best high ever!”

“Right here,” Diya held up the container.

Peg blinked in surprise, “What is that?”

“Gel.”

“Never heard of it.”

“Neither had I, before I tried it,” Diya said that she seated herself on the coffee table across from the couch. “But I have no complaints. Lexi, you have any complaints?”

“None at all,” Lexi said emphatically.

Peg’s face scrunched as she thought it over, then she shrugged, " Aw, what the hell. I’ll try anything once.”

“That’s the spirit,” Diya said as she applied the gel to her hands. “Give me your hand.”

Peg did, and as soon as she did, she flinched. As with Lexi, she almost immediately relaxed and offered her free hand. Lexi moved around to stand next to Susie. Diya, using both hands now, massaged the gel in. When both pairs of hands were dry Diya released Peg. The brunette fell back onto the couch, and moaning softly, peeled off her sweatshirt.

Diya turned to Susie, and coated her hands with gel once again.

Susie pulled her hands away, one up by each of her shoulders, “I don’t know ...”

Lexi reached down and grabbed Susie’s right hand thrusting it forward. Diya grabbed Susie’s hand.

Susie gathered herself as if to pull hand away, then relaxed as the gel took effect. Diya work as quickly as she dared, and, once their hands were dry, when to her DVD player.

“Susie, Peg,” she called, making her voice as stern as she could. The two stared wildly at her, " I want you to watch this DVD very closely. It’s the only about 15 minutes, and I want you to let yourself orgasm as often as you can. Lexi, you can help Peg.”

“Be happy to,” Lexi said, then dropped to her knees and began to pull Peg’s jeans off.

Diya started the DVD and hustled to back to the couch. Susie had slouched way forward, her back almost entirely on the seat of the couch. She’d flipped her skirt up, and her dental floss like panties were pulled down to her knees. She fingered herself vigorously, biting on the index finger of her other hand. Diya when to her knees and pull the panties the rest of the way off. Susie drapped her right leg on the arm of the couch. Her left leg pointed straight up in the air. Diya was amazed at how wet she already was.

“Do it,” Susie growled, “do it!”

Diya went to work. There wasn’t much time, she had to get Susie to cum before the video was over, so she wrapped her lips around the girl’s clit and pistoned two fingers in and out of her snatch. Susie was thrashing around the couch already. She moaned, and begged for Diya to go faster. Diya could hear Sarah droning on behind her. Peg was gasping and crying out. Diya slipped a hand into her pajama bottoms. The couch was shaking.

“Oh my god… Oh my god… Oh my god… Oh my god,” Peg was screaming.

“Fuck me,” Susie screeched, as if in response. She sat up enough to grab the back of Diya’s head and crushed it against her gyrating pussy. She was squirting onto Diya’s face.

But Diya and Lexi kept going, offering no respite for the newly captured girls. Diya pulled her hand out of her pants and slid it up Susie’s body, are slick fingers an offering. Susie grabbed Diya by the wrist and plunged the fingers into her mouth. Peg’s thighs were crushed against Lexi’s head, she was using both hands to hold her own breast as she licked and kissed the nipple.

All told, Susie came three more times, Diya lost track how many times Peg came. After the second orgasm, Susan rolled over, kneeling on the couch and resting her tits on back rest, thrusting her ass out for Diya to eat her from behind. Diya did so, happily. After the third orgasm, Susie collapsed on to the couch, a twitching, mewling, very satisfied, mass of flesh, unable to go on. Peg was seated deep on the couch, head back, breathing deeply. Lexi was on the floor in front of Peg, licking her lips. Diya herself was panting as if she just got out of a spin class.

Diya went over to the TV and shut it off. She turned back to the group. It felt like it had on Lexi’s doorstep, these people staring at her, expecting her to say something, and she having no idea what to say.

“So, what did you think?” Diya asked. Not exactly “We few, we happy few” but you couldn’t expect much from a post-orgasmic sex slave.

Peg and Susie looked confused, they were still trying to process events. Lexi look as anxious as Diya felt.

After a moment, Susie said, “That Sarah person seems really mean. Why can’t you be my owner?”

“Yeah,” Peg said.

“Agreed,” said Lexi, a little too quickly.

Diya felt like she been punched in the gut. She turned to Lexi.

“You knew this was going to happen.”

Lexi shrugged, “I didn’t know, I suspected.”

“How?”

“I have no idea how. All I know is you aren’t meant to be owned. You’re an owner. I know that here,” Lexi placed a hand over her heart, " and especially here,” she ran a finger along her pussy.

Susie and Peg nodded their agreement.

Diya’s shook her head “Don’t you get it Lexi? I don’t want to be an owner. Owning people is wrong.”

Lexi was pulling her shirt off, “But Sarah owning you and us is OK?”

“That’s different.”

The pants were coming off now, “How?”

Diya realized she didn’t have a good answer for that, “It just is.”

Lexi was naked now, and once again, Diya was reminded how magnificent she looked with her clothes off, “If you don’t like the word owner, that’s fine. We’ll find another word . But in the end, what ever you want to call it, we all know we’re going to do what you want us to do, even if that means taking orders from Sarah. But we all much rather take them from you.”

Lexi stepped forward and plucked at the buttons of Diya’s P.J. top, “And would it really be so bad? Having three fabulous babes at your back and call? You can’t think of any way that might be a good thing?”

Peg and Susie picked up on Lexi’s plan immediately. Both rose from the couch. Susie moved behind Diya caressing her ass. Occasionally, her hands would move to Diya’s hips to push the bottoms down, an inch or so at a time, before she returned to playing with Diya’s ass. Peg stood at Diya’s side, kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear.

“Please don’t make us go to Sarah,” Peg whispered. “We want to stay with you.”

“Let us stay.” Susie pushed her tits into Diya’s back, “You won’t be sorry.”

That was the problem exactly. She was becoming less and less sorry by the moment. She hated the idea of owning them, but she loved what they did. She wanted to bring them to Sarah, but then again, she she couldn’t imagine them not being with her.

The last button on the top came free at almost precisely the same moment the bottoms cleared the bubble of her ass. One second later, she was naked as the other three.

Lexi when to her knees, and began teasing the Diya’s pussy with her tongue. Susie stayed behind Diya, pressing her tits into Diya’s back, her hands stroking lately along Diya’s stomach, ribs and hips. Peg took Diya’s left nipple to her mouth, sucking gently. Occasionally, she would lick her way up to Diya mouth, and back down to her tits.

The three made a persuasive case, cooing words of devotion when they weren’t licking, kissing or sucking Diya’s heated, sweaty body. Where Sarah had been rough, the three were exquisitely tender. Sarah seemed to enjoy hurting Diya, and with Sarah, Diya wanted the pain. Lexi’s, Susie’s and Peg’s saw only concern was Diya’s comfort, and Diya luxuriated in it.

Lexi seemed to burrow to Diya’s pussy, her tongue lashed rapidly in Diya’s clit. Peg, still sucking at Diya’s breasts, reach down to fondle Diya’s ass, occasionally scripting a nail along the sensitive skin atop the butt crack. Susie shifted her position slightly, letting Diya’s head fall back. She planted light, feathery kisses all over Diya’s face, their lips sometimes gently brushing together. Susie kept eyes open the entire while, locking hers with Diya’s.

“ Oh ... ooohhhhh,” Diya moaned softly. " so good… Making me feel… So good… Yessss!”

Her orgasm strike without warning; not the thunderous type she’d had with Lexi earlier. This one was long, slow and sustained, gentle but momentous. Her body slumped. The trio softly her on the floor.

When she regained herself, Lexi was on the far side of the room, rummaging through a bag. Peg and Susie were on either side, stroking her body while they kissed each other.

“I brought presents,” Lexi announced when she found what she was looking for. She held up her hands.

In her left, she held a double ended dildo. In her right, was a strap on.

She tossed the two header to Peg, “You and Susie can play with that. I want Diya to do something for me first.”

Lexi help to Diya into the strap on, and move to the coffee table. She knelt over it, resting her breasts on the flat surface, her ass a presenting to Diya. Susie and Peg had moved to the couch.

It seemed obvious, but Lexi wanted. Diya wanted to give it to her. She knelt behind the woman, and aimed the tip at Lexi split and juicy pussy.

“Not there,” Lexi said. She reached behind to grab the faux cockk and lifted ever so slightly to her anus. “There.”

“ I don’t think…”

“Please,” Lexi begged. “Please!”

On the couch, Peg had already fitted her end deep it to her twat. Susie was sliding her end into her body.

A bottle of lube had appeared on the table. Lexi’s mewled pleas filled Diya’s ears as she took it. She poured a generous amount into the crack of Lexi’s ass. Lexi herself spread it into her hole. Diya poured more on the shaft, then spread it along its length. She fitted the tip between Lexi’s cheeks.

Lexi continued to beg for it.

It felt inevitable somehow. Diya pushed forward, pressing head past Lexi’s spincter.

“Uhhhhhh,” Lexi moaned, and for a second, she was afraid she’d hurt her. She stopped.

But she looked over her shoulder. Her eyes were saucer like and wild. Spittle flecked the corners of her mouth.

“Keep going,” she grunted.

Diya could hardly believe it was happening, but she reached down, hands gripping at Lexi’s hips. She kept going, slowly, pushing the dong in, inch by inch, as Lexi gurgled and gasped for air. When she’d gone as far as she dared, Diya pulled slowly out. And the cycle begins anew.

Susie and Peg sat on the couch, watching them, holding each other tightly, pussy to pussy, tit to tit, mouths handing it opened in amazement.

Diya cycled the cock in and out, it was going a bit easier now. She didn’t go fast, she didn’t dare go fast, just steady and deep. Lexi gripped the edge of the table, gutteral choking noises filling the air as she pushed back against each of Diya’s thrusts.

Diya bent forward, her breasts pressing into Lexi’s back. She kissed and licked at the wet, salty skin. Her hand slid easley under Lexi’s body; Lexi raised up slightly, allowing Diya to fondle her tits. Diya kept at the slow, steady pace of her thrusts, coring Lexi with a full length of the cock with each stroke.

Lexi threw her head straight back, she would have been staring directly at the ceiling if her eyes had not been screwed tightly shut. Her mouth was wide open, as if she were going to howl, but she was completely silent. She held that pose for three strokes of the dildo. On the fourth she slammed her head down, then back up, and down again. She groaned, not loudly but for a very long time; it was the groan of an exhausted woman at the end of her tribulation. Her body shuddred. Diya let her hand drift back down Lexi’s body, reaching around the hips. Lexi’s pussy was very wet, rivulets of discharge leaked down her leg. It was over.

Slowly, Diya withdrew the dildo. Lexi slid off the table in crumpled to the floor.

“Fuck!” Peg whispered. “That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. You have to do me next.”

“Then me,” Susie insisted.

In a daze, Diya nodded her agreement. She stood and went to the bathroom to clean the dildo off, using liquid soap and a wash cloth. She was nearly done with Lexi appeared, leaning heavily against the door frame.

“You OK?” Diya asked.

“Fine,” Lexi said. Diya held out her arms of the two hugged. Despite what Lexi said, Diya could tell she was still shaky.

“There something I have to tell you,” Lexi said softly.

“What is it?”

“I’ve never let anyone do me in the ass before,” Lexi whispered. " And I never will again, not even Sarah if you make us go with her. The only exception is you. I’ll let you do it, no one else.”

“Then why…”

“Because I wanted for there to be something that’s just us,” Lexi explained. “I’m not your first girl, and you aren’t mine, so that’s out. But now we have this, and that can never change.

“And I wanted you to understand what I’m willing to do for you… Things I’m not willing to do for Sarah. I know Susie and Peg feel the same way. I hope you’ll keep that in mind before you make us go to Sarah.”

“That’s it… I mean, didn’t you like it it all?”

Lexi said nothing. She didn’t move.

“But you came!”

“I came because it was you,” Lexi said.

Diya sighed, “Okay, I promise that no matter what, you never have to do that again unless I say so. And I’ll never say so.”

“Thank you,” Lexi held Diya closer. “Now go do Peg and Susie before they explode.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t…”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that,” Lexi giggled. “I know for fact Susie likes it in the bum, and believe it or not, Peg has a real freaky side. I’d bet anything she’s into it.”

With that assurance, Diya went back out into the living room. Lexi was right… Peg was very into it.

* * *

“What the hell is going on here?”

The injection of noise jerked Diya awake, her foot slamming into one of the legs of the coffee table. The pain was unbelievable, but it did blast away the last vestiges of sleep. She and Lexi were a tangle of arms and legs, lying on the floor. Peg lay partially atop Susie on the couch. After the ass play, the sex and gone on for hours, every combination of twosomes and threesomes and even a daisy chain on the living room rug with Diya sucking on Peg’s twat and Susie sucking Diya’s. She distinctly remembered looking up at one point during the orgy and being surprised to see bright daylight outside her window. She remembered it so distinctly because she could see at the same window now. It was pitch black out. She had no idea what time it was or even what day it was.

Sarah stood over Lexi and Diya, looking something less than pleased. Behind her stood three other women, white, two blonds and a redhead, all very pretty. More of Sarah’s pets, Diya assumed.

“I asked you a question!”

Diya stumbled to her feet, " Sarah… I… uh ...”

“I send you off to find me sluts,” Sarah cut her off, “I don’t hear from you for 2 1/2 days, I take time out of my schedule, and I find you in the middle of a pussy party?”

2 1/2 days? “What day is it?”

Sarah look to Diya oddly, as if the question itself were to me, “Wednesday, Wednesday morning to be precise, and you still haven’t answered the fucking question.”

Diya stomach felt like it was turning somersaults, “Things didn’t go exactly the way I thought. See…”

Sarah made an inpatient noise and held up the hand, “I can tell your excuse is going to be really boring. Let’s see what you got for me.”

Diya motioned for the others to stand, her eyes pleading with them to just play along. They lined up and from a Sarah, who gave Lexi a cursory look over.

“Too rough looking,” she pronounced after less than a second’s thought. If anything, Susie got even less consideration.

“I don’t like Chinese,” Sarah said, as if Susie were a plate of food.

“Now, this is more like it,” she said as she moved on to Peg. " Very nice, I’ll take her with me now. The other I’ll get in touch with if I need them for something.”

Peg snorted, “I’m not going anywhere with you.”

“What did you say?”

“I said I’m not going anywhere with you,” Peg repeated, firmly, “unless Diya tells me I have to.”

Under silence.

Slowly, Sarah turn to Diya, her face a contortion of rage, “What did you do?”

“I tried to tell you it didn’t…”

“You tell these stupid sluts that I owned them! Now!” Sarah was screaming.

During the sex, Sarah had called Diya a slut countless times, and Diya had liked it. During the sex, Lexi, Susie and Peg had insisted they were sluts for Diya, and Diya had liked it. But there was no sex now, and Sarah had used the word as a pejorative, and Diya didn’t like it it all.

“Sarah, these are my friends, and I don’t want you calling them that in my house.”

“Don’t talk back to me,” Sarah was hysterical. She lashed out, catching Diya full on the cheek with the palm of her hand. The blow snapped Diyas head around, brought tears to her eyes.

Diya’s head rotated back into place just in time to see Lexi stepped forward and shove Sarah hard across the shoulders. Given the difference in their size, Sarah flew across the room as if she’d been fired out of a cannon, striking the far wall before dropping to the floor. Are three of Sarah’s pets looked astonished. Susie and Peg stepped forward menacingly.

“No!” Diya jump between the two groups. “No. Everyone just calm down.”

She turned to Sarah, who was picking herself up.

“ I think you should probably go,” Diya said calmly. Sarah didn’t move. “Seriously, I think it would be best if you just got out of here now.”

Sarah blinked, then spat out, “You were making a big mistake!”

She fled, followed closely by her pets.

Diya stared at the door Sarah had just exiting, and she began to shake. Just a tremble at first, a tremor, but soon something like any hypothermic fit. Her breath came in rapid, gasping heaves but no matter how fast or deeply she breathed, it wasn’t enough. She felt like she was going to suffocate, if her heart didn’t tear itself out of her chest first.

A paper bag was placed in front of her mouth, crinkling and expanding as she inhaled, then exhaled. Arms wrapped around her, holding her protectively, until she stopped shaking, and her breathing was normal again. That’s when she realized it was Lexi holding her.

“I know that was hard for you,” she whispered. “But you were great. I’m so proud of you.”

Peg and Susie seconded Lexi, and the three lead Diya to her bedroom. With Diya was safely in bed, the three left, it being understood their owner was in no shape for more play. The three went back to Lexi’s, who’s bed afforded more room for sleep. Given the last 20 hours, sleep was all they were interested in.