The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rainbow in the dark Part I

Disclaimer: This is the first chapter of the second story I have ever published. it’s really exciting, and I’m very happy to join this community, but if you are underage, you probs shouldn’t be reading this. I can’t stop you, but please note, all characters engaging in mindcontrol and/or sexual activities are of legal age to do so. This is copyright Three Hammers © 2020. You may not repost this anywhere without my expressed written permission. Enjoy!

* * *

“Ugghhhh, this is why I hate stakeouts, bro. Why’d you even bring me?”

“You need to develop patience and gain field experience.”

“What? I have tons of patience.” A scoff erupted from the elder brother as he turned his gaze away from the raised binoculars in his hand to the young man in his passenger seat.

“You? Patient? That may be the funniest joke you’ve ever told me, Adam.” Smiles played across both their faces as the younger brother adjusted his posture, placing his sock feet on the dash.

“Okay, let me rephrase. I’m patient when I’m waiting for something useful. We’re just doing the grunt-work real cops don’t have time for.” Adam knew that Jake would find the ‘real cops’ jibe somewhat painful, so he decided to keep the conversation moving on. “So, why’d you really bring me here?” At this Jake sighed.

“I wanted backup if I needed to engage.”

“Annnnd?”

“I didn’t want to be bored all by myself.”

“I fucking KNEW IT. You dragged me along just so you could make me miserable!”

“’Fraid so.” Jake punched his brother in the shoulder, not hard, but forcefully enough to knock him off balance. People sometimes confused Adam for a girl from behind due to his shoulder-length, flowing hair and slim build, but Jake was the opposite. He was built like a freight train, 6′3″ and intimidating. The only thing the brothers shared in appearance were their black hair and chiseled jawlines. Adam tried to punch back, but his feeble attempt was knocked away easily.

“When are you going to stop acting like a punk?” Jake asked, returning his attention to the binos.

“When are you going to stop acting like a dick?” Adam retorted.

“Case and point.” Silence briefly fell in the nondescript automobile, broken again by Jake. “Show time. Check it out.” Jake handed Adam the binoculars, who tentatively peered through them as Jake readied his telephoto camera.

“The chick?”

“Yeah. The one leading. She’s our… holy shit, she has one.” Jake started snapping photos while Adam stared at the pair of young women through the darkness.

“No, she can’t be an ESP-er. That would require the ESPD to have succeeded in giving us a good lead.”

“Adam, look at the redhead. She’s tranced out.” Adam did indeed look at the redhead. It was honestly hard not to look at the redhead, as she had chosen (or had chosen for her) a very low cut dress that proudly displayed her ample cleavage. This was paired with a very cute pair of 4″ black strappy heelsThe girl’s face, however, looked vacant and blank. “Shit, I think you’re right! What do we do?” Panic slipped into his voice as he shifted his magnified view to the unconventionally pretty gothy girl, who was smiling from ear to ear while guiding the bombshell by the hand.

“We call it in.” Jake grabbed the CB radio transmitter and keyed the mic. “Dispatch, this is lookout 15. We have a 10-66 on our code 5. I’m code 8 here.” Several seconds of radio silence passed as the girls climbed the apartment stairs. “Dammit! Why do they even hire us if dispatch won’t give us the time of day?”

“Look, we should call the real cops or something, because she’s doing things to her.” The goth girl and her companion had scaled the building’s generously windowed staircase, and the pair had stopped in front of a door. She was now whispering in the redhead’s ear. Suddenly, the redhead sprung to life and started kissing the goth girl like there was treasure in her mouth. Adam felt things get a little crowded in his pants at the unexpected display of lesbionics. The redhead practically tore off the other’s camisole, flashing the brothers the girl’s bare, perky breasts as they disappeared into an apartment.

“Shit.” Jake looked at his brother with fire in his eyes. “I’m going in.”

“What? That’s crazy! What if she gets you too?”

“Look, I’ve handled controllers and charmers before. I’ll be fine! You and I have had mental training, that poor girl hasn’t.” Jake grabbed the 9 mil Sig Sauer from the glove box and handed the radio mic to Adam. “Stay here. Keep trying to get in touch with dispatch. You know the codes, right?” Adam nodded. “Good. Don’t come in after me. If I’m gone for 10 minutes, call 911. And do NOT under any circumstances set foot in that apartment.”

“Okay, bro. Be safe.” Jake climbed out of the car and expertly crouch-ran over to the stairs. Adam felt his heart climb higher and higher up his throat as Jake neared the door. He hid the gun behind his back and knocked on the door. Adam watched through the binos with bated breath as the fully clothed redhead answered and invited him inside.

* * *

Jake glanced around the apartment nervously, although to a normal person, it would have looked like he was trying to intimidate the wallpaper.

“Kristen? Who is it?” Came a voice from the kitchen.

“Jake Mason, he says he wants to talk to you!” the redhead called back.

“He cute?”

“Very.” She said.Jake almost blushed, but that minor embarrassment was nothing compared to how he felt when he looked up to see the gothy girl wearing nothing but 5″ platform heels and a smile.

“Uhhhh… miss, could you put some clothes on?”

“Why? Don’t like what you see?” She started walking towards him in the sexiest way he had ever seen a woman move. 6 months in the police academy watching women try (and succeed in some cases) to out-macho men does that. His eyes started at her beautiful ankles, and wound slowly up her curves until he got to her bright pink eyes. Made sense, she did seem to be a charmer. Suddenly, the left eye swapped to green. Wait… Green? SHIT! Jake tried to look away, but it was too late. The girl was starting to work her magic on him. Both her eyes had transitioned into green and pink swirls. “Why don’t you sit down and talk with us for a while? We’d love company.” It was like the girl had gone from an 8 to a 10 to an angel in 4 seconds flat. Jake’s partial chub flooded with blood and became rock hard, tenting his pants. She giggled and turned around, strutting over to the sofa while showing off her better than perfect heart shaped pillow of an ass. To his credit, Jake managed to hesitate when she patted the seat next to her after curling up seductively on the couch. But then she smiled. Jake nearly ran to the sofa and sat down where he was told. “Good boy!” She talked to him like a dog, and he was half tempted to bark. “Kristen, would you take care of that?“She gestured down to his crotch as she kissed him. He eagerly kissed back as Kristen rapidly unbuttoned his trousers, freeing his almost 8″ monster from captivity. He moaned as Kristen started stroking him gently. “Now, Jake. What are you doing here?”

“H-helping the police!” He gasped.

“I know, but with what?”

“I-I-I can’t tell.”

“Awww, you can trust lil’ old me, right?” The girl started bouncing her perky c cups in front of him. They made a compelling argument.

“Y-yes of course, I’m helping identify ESP-ers by investigating the random tips ESPD is too busy to devote manpower to.”

“Good boy!” She kissed him again, and he was so happy to be rewarded.

“Does anybody know you are here?” A part of Jake’s brain lit up at this question, Adam! That was his only hope! He had to say no. He had to lie! Adam would call the cops soon. Jake tried to say no, he really did, but instead what came out was:

“I can’t tell.”

“That’s okay. Look into my eyes, Jake.” He knew he shouldn’t have, but he wanted to see how breathtaking they were up close. He looked, and then she hit him with more sauce. Forget angel! Now she is a full blown goddess! “Who knows you are here, Jake?”

“M-My brother! Adam is in the car outside!”

“Good boy!” He was ready for the kiss this time, he loved being a good boy for his goddess. “You were so brave coming up here alone! What was your plan?”

“I have a gun and my little brother was going to call the police 10 minutes after I entered the apartment.”

“Good boy!” He was pretty sure he could live off her kisses at this point, they felt so nourishing. “How old is your brother?”

“18.”

“Perfect! I like my men young. Why don’t you go get him?” She teased her index finger up his chin while Kristen slowly stroked him. Jake closed his eyes. This was bad. He was losing. He couldn’t involve Adam. He gathered all his willpower together to try and formulate a plan. He had to get out of her before she made him. He tried to stand up, but his legs refused to work more than a few inches. Those few inches were enough for his captor to notice. “Ah ah ah. that’s naughty of you. Don’t you want to open your eyes to look at me more, Jake?” He very much did, but he couldn’t lose. “It would make me happy.” Fuck. He couldn’t hold on much longer.

“Please, let Adam go. he’s just a kid. Take me, but let him go.” Tears streamed down his face as he opened his eyes to her cradling his face.

“Shhhhh, I just want to make him feel good. Like this.” At her command Kristen started sucking him off like a vacuum. “Don’t you think everyone should feel this good?” Jake could feel his resolve melting into Kristen’s mouth as precum.

“I-I...”

“Look into my eyes, Jake.” His last thought before she washed his willpower away was: Maybe it won’t be so bad. Maybe he could get used to this…. Then he came buckets into Kristen’s mouth.

* * *

Adam breathed a sigh of relief as Jake reemerged from the apartment after what seemed like an eternity on the inside. Jake walked back to the car and pulled the door open, leaning on the roof.

“Hey, kiddo. it’s nothing. They were just role-playing.” Jake grabbed the mic and keyed it. “Dispatch, this is lookout 15, we are code 4 here, it was just a dead end.”

“Copy lookout 15, just like all the rest?”

“Copy. I’m glad you didn’t roll backup now. We’ll be heading to the next tip soon.”

“Copy lookout 15. Next tip is at 715 Lakeside.”

“Lookout 15, we’ll handle code 1.” Jake put the mic back in the car and beckoned for Adam to follow. “Come on, they are pretty nice. They offered us dinner.” Alarm bells and red flags were flying around in Adam’s head, Jake had told him not to go in 10 minutes ago. Something was wrong here.

“Let’s just head over to the next tip.” Adam began to type in the address into his phone when he heard the hammer of a gun click in his left ear. Adam looked over and realized what had happened. “No, Jake. You have to fight this.”

“Get out of the car, Adam. You need to feel good.”

“You can’t shoot me, Jake. I’m not afraid.” That last part was a fucking lie. He was glad he went to the restroom before they began this stakeout, because he would need a new pair of shorts by now. He looked his much larger brother in his cold, blue eyes and put on his best puppy dog face. Jake seemed to hesitate, then joy of joys, he lowered the gun.

“I don’t want to hurt you, Adam. You just have to know how good she can make you feel.” Jake reached over and pulled his brother bodily out of the car, an easy feat since he was nearly twice the weight in muscle. Adam tried to scream, but his mouth was covered by a hand. He tried to struggle, but he was held fast. Come on, think! I have to snap him out of this! His brother climbed the stairs effortlessly and Adam realized there was no way out of this as he saw the door open. They were fucked. The only thing he could do would be to make it as hard for her as he could.

* * *

This was bad, Adam was handcuffed to a chair and staring at the very naked girl in front of him. He was trying to look confident and aloof while panicking and trying to remember every lesson he forgot about resistance from his dad. “Nice place.” He joked, trying to give himself an excuse to not look at the girl.

“Thanks! I’ll be right with you once I reward your big brother for bringing you.” Even without her ability, she had an intoxicating personality. “Jake, do you like my shoes?”

“Yes.”

“Well that won’t do. Now you love my shoes and want to kiss them, don’t you?”

“Yesss...”

“Then be a good boy and do it, love.” No sooner than she gave Jake permission, he was already worshiping her feet and shoes. The girl let out a contented sigh. She looked at the cute boy across from her. “You know, this is why I’ve been directing my attentions to women lately. Men are no challenge for me anymore. They just fold as soon as you get them hard. That’s enough Jake.” Jake stopped kissing her feet and sat back on the floor, awaiting her next order. She leaned forward and smiled at the boy in the chair. “Hi. I’m Tina.”

“Fuck you, Tina.”

“Oh, don’t worry, you soon will be. Especially if your cock is anything like your brother’s. I might just keep him for a while, you know?” She was testing him, trying to get under his skin to force a mistake. “So, you like what you see, Adam?” This was a trap. She was trying to get him to check her out, then she would lay it on him.

“No, I prefer girls whose carpet matches their drapes.” He spat back while admiring the island in the kitchen. It was a pretty nice apartment.

“Wha- how dare? When did you even notice that?” Tina’s legs crossed defensively, blocking her pussy from his view.

“Oh please, if you are going to dye your hair, you should at least touch up your roots every two weeks. it’s just basic common sense. Your natural auburn looks better on you anyway, I’d imagine.”

“Now listen here you little shit! I was going to reward you for becoming my bitch, but now...”

“Oh what? What are you gonna do to me? I have nothing to lose here.” Out of the corner of his eye, Adam saw the girl smile as she stood up and swaggered over to him.

“Oh yes you do.” She reached over and felt his silky black hair. “Am I detecting plum blossom conditioner?”

“Yeah, and I didn’t even have to dye it to make it this pretty.” A smirk played across his face as her hand came down upon it. Getting under people’s skin was perhaps his best talent. “You hit like a girl.”

“Well, you’re not wrong.” Tina lifted his shirt to take a look at his stomach. “I was hoping for this! You almost have an hourglass waist! A few weeks in a corset would do you wonders. You know, I was so worried when your brother went to get you that you’d be another brainless beefcake, but you are just my type!” She sat on his lap and twirled his hair. “I love turning feminine boys like you into little girls, and I can’t think of any better lesson I can teach you than making you an unwilling sissy slave to your brother’s cock. Maybe that will teach you something about respect.” Shit, maybe he had pushed her a little too far.

“Hey, listen, I’m sor—”

“Shhhhhh, no takebacksies. Maybe you can think of how sorry you really are when you are in a dress and heels, being pounded from behind by Jake, becoming slowly addicted to his monster cock and hating every second while being powerless to resist. Jake, make him look at me.” Yep, definitely too far. Adam took a deep breath. He needed to focus on fighting whatever she hit him with as Jake forced his head forward to face her. He tried to close his eyes, but Jake had thought of that, and was using his fingers to force open his eyelids. His blue eyes met her green and pink spiral eyes and she turned up the heat.

“Hi, Adam. I bet I’m prettier now aren’t I?” Indeed she was extremely, achingly pretty, but Adam wasn’t focusing on her perfect skin or her eagerly erect nipples. Adam was focusing on remembering the lyrics to his fave punk rock song. He didn’t need to answer her. Tina frowned slightly at his unwillingness to answer. She recovered and cranked the ‘sex stare’ as she liked to call it up a few notches. Adam lost his train of though as the rock music in his head acquiesced to admiring her collarbone... FUCK! He realized he was slipping under her control just in time to think of something else. Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb… “Hello? Earth to Adam? If you submit, I’ll let you fuck me before I turn you into a sissy bitch...” She unbuttoned his pants and was shocked to find the brothers could have been twins based on their cocks. She began stroking him as she made eye contact again. Whose f-fleece… whose fleece was whit as… her beautiful, pale skin. Tina had a little bitch, little bitch, little bitch. Tina had a little bitch and her name was Adam Mason. His brain knew that wasn’t how the rhyme went, but it… felt more right. SHIT! He was slipping again! A...B...C...D...E...F… “I’ll make you into a girl, Adam. You’ll love it. I’ll make sure.” She maneuvered a tit right in front of his mouth. “Suck it for me, bitch.” Q… R….S…S… what came after S again? He stared down at the pristine bosom in front of his mouth. Tit! Tit comes after S! How could he have forgotten? SUCK IT SUCK IT GIVE IN! SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT! Adam felt his heart rate in his ears and it was beating like he just ran a marathon at sprint pace. Fuck this. In one final act of defiance, he brought his jaws together as hard as he could on her boob. He felt some resolve return to him after she broke eye contact, but his heart sank slightly as he realized he only got a glancing blow in. She looked angry, wild, sexy. Their eyes met again and suddenly she hit him with her full power. He tried to fight it, but then his left arm went numb, and his chest started hurting, and his vision went dark as the floor rushed up to him.

To Be Cont.