The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rainbow in the dark Part II

Disclaimer: This is the second chapter of the second story I have ever published. it’s really exciting, and I’m very happy to join this community, but if you are underage, you probs shouldn’t be reading this. I can’t stop you, but please note, all characters engaging in mindcontrol and/or sexual activities are of legal age to do so. This is copyright Three Hammers © 2020. You may not repost this anywhere without my expressed written permission. Enjoy!

* * *

Tina smiled slightly as Adam sank to the floor. She enjoyed when her soon to be thralls put up fights. This was the hardest time she had in a long time. Her platform heels clicked tantalizingly on the hardwood as she walked over to the boy. She also enjoyed watching cute men sleep, especially if she was eagerly awaiting to enslave them as soon as they woke up. Tina crouched down and gently stroked Adam’s chin when her heart sank. He wasn’t breathing. “Ohhh no. OHH SHIT! OHH FUCK! he’s not breathing!” What should she do? What could she do? Panic flooded into her as her legs weakened. WHAT DO I DO? She glanced at the large man in her living room, who was staring blankly ahead.

“Jake, find out what’s wrong with your brother!” her voice was shrill and fearful as the man came and knelt over his fallen brother.

“No pulse.” he proclaimed after feeling his neck. “Unconscious. Heart rate going crazy. Likely a cardiac arrest.” he said after putting an ear to his chest.

“What do you do for that?”

“Immediately administer CPR, and call medical professionals.”

“I don’t fucking know how to do CPR! Do you?”

“Yes”

“Then do it!” Tina moaned incredulously.

“Understood.” Jake unlocked his handcuffs, freeing Adam’s hands from the fallen chair, then moved the young man to a clear area of the floor. He put his hands on Adam’s chest and began pumping. Hard. Tina, meanwhile, was dialing a number on her phone while commanding Kristen to grab her a robe or something.

“Hello, Grace? I need your help. What? Of course it’s urgent! No, not like last time. Please. Look, I have a life or death situation! Yes I need you to bring Cian! We’re at my place. Please hurry.” Tina hung up the handset as she donned the night robe Kristen brought as she watched Jake give Adam 2 rescue breaths and return to the chest compression. A sickening crack resonated through the apartment as he resumed. “Holy shit! Did you just break his ribs?!”

“Likely”

“What the fuck? shouldn’t you do that softer?”

“Broken ribs can heal. Dying is forever.” Came the calm, reasoned reply. Something about Jake’s voice brought her back from panic. It was like an auditory back-rub. She decided to catch her breath on the sofa and switch from heels to slippers. All there was to do now was wait for backup.

* * *

Cian Mitchell was having a nice night for once. He had finally found a quiet park bench to read on (a miracle in downtown Lockwood.) And he was enjoying his latest revisit to the work of Sir Arthur Doyle. His face twitched in annoyance as his ancient flip phone chirped and beeped at him just before the case was solved. He naturally already knew a swamp adder had been pushed through the vent to kill the man, he had read this story before, but the principle of the interruption got to him. He was tempted to heave the device into the nearby fountain, but this rash compulsion waned as he glanced at the offending number. Grace. Grace hated phones almost as much as he did. She always made a point to seek him out in person when she wanted to talk. Grace never called him unless shit was going down. He quickly pulled the phone open and answered. “Aye, Grace. What’s the problem?” His distinct Irish accent flowed into the mic, and his expression soured as he heard the response. “Tina’s? I’m 2 blocks away. What’s she done this time? Wouldn’t say? Figures. I’ll meet you over there.” Cian sighed as he marked his place and stood up. Tina had better be in trouble this time.

* * *

Cian only knocked on the door once before he was pulled bodily inside. A woman in a dress had pulled him into the apartment where a burly bloke was performing fantastic CPR on a flat chested woman. “GOOD SHITE, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?”

“Cian, thank Christ! He collapsed!” Cian looked closer at the person on the floor and realized they were, in fact, male.

“What were you doing, woman?” He rushed to the man, and placed one hand on his heart, and the other on his neck. “Why didn’t you tell me he was fibrillating?”

“Fibri-what?” Tina looked at the Irishman confused to weather or not he was still speaking English.

“Fuckin hell! Keep doing CPR, I’ll be right back!” Before Tina could protest, he burst out of the room, seemingly on a mission. He came across Grace ascending the staircase, and grabbed her shoulders. “Grace, is the defib still in your car?”

“Uhhh, Maybe? I think you took it back!” The tomboyish brunette looked like she was ready for action, as her sharp, determined features hid her surprise at being ambushed.

“Shite, we need one. There’s a kid in there V-fibbing.”

“Check the stairwell. I think I saw one on my way up!” Cian flew down the stairs, until his eyes settled on the bright yellow-green box emblazoned with the letters; AED. He wrenched the door open and ignored the shrill piercing buzzer as he grabbed the unit and ran back up the stairs. He checked the expiry on the pads as he ran, almost missing a step as he did. His heart pounded like it had during the War, life saving never got easier, he mused. When Cian made it back to the patient, Grace was giving rescue breaths as the bulky guy gave compressions. Cian quickly prepared the AED for use as he looked over his subject. He still had a chance. “I need his shirt off, do you have scissors?”

“Uhh, Yeah!” Tina ran to the kitchen drawer and retrieved the tool. Cian sliced the shirt open and placed one of the paddles on the kid’s chest.

“I need you two to get clear!” Grace immediately stepped back, but the big guy kept his compressions going. “Oi! I”m trying to save him you sod!”

“Jake, back off.” Said Tina as she stood over the group. The big guy immediately stood down.

“Good on you.” He placed the other paddle on the kid’s chest and waited for the machine to think. After a moment of eternity, the machine finally decided the boy needed a hearty shock. Relays clicked and a chest heaved as electricity flowed through his heart, hopefully restoring a normal rhythm. “Come on boyo, breathe for me.” The second hit was all it took for the heart to get the message. Cian looked at the readout of the AED and relief flooded through his adrenaline doped system

as the man began to breathe softly. Cian began to check the boy for other injuries. Noticing the 2 broken ribs, Cian pulled them back to about where they belonged, and let loose. His eyes glowed yellow as bones welded back together with a loud pop. The boy had also bruised his left hip as he presumably fell from the overturned chair in the middle of the room.

“So why didn’t you lead with the healing hands, Cian?” Tina flashed her bosom at the Irishman as she stooped down to examine his handiwork.

“I canny fix what’s not broken! His heart was still moving, it was just going too fast for blood to pump. I needed that baby to convince the heart to be a good boy and calm its shite.” He nodded to the lime green AED unit now being packed up by Grace. She left the room with it, apparently intending to return it and stop the alarm. Cian moved is hands over to the bruise barely visible under the boy’s jeans and willed it to heal. The bruise shrank slightly, but then Cian felt his fingers becoming unfamiliarity warm and tingly. Something was off here. He could sense the distinctive life force of an ESP-er radiating from the kid more and more as he stirred from unconsciousness. “Oi, was he an ESP-er?”

“I don’t think so. He seemed pretty normal.” Tina answered with a hint of confusion detectable in her voice.

“Well, then I think you just Awakened this one.”

“R-really?” Tina gazed at the two of them in turn, apprehensive yet excited. Awakenings were quite rare. She had only been present at hers, and she barely remembered it for the same reason most ESP-ers did. She watched at Adam’s eyes fluttered slowly open.

“Where am I? What happened? Where’s Jake?” Adam asked.

“Calm down, boyo. How do you feel?”

“Like a fucking hippo sat on my chest. Where is Jake?”

“The big bloke that saved your life? He’s over there.” Cian motioned over his shoulder to the tranced man standing behind him in bliss.

“You bitch.” Spat Adam. His words stung Tina especially hard. “Let him go.”

“I-I’m sorry...” She was on the verge of tears. Her carelessness had almost taken a life, and she was eager to make amends.

“LET HIM GO!” The boy struggled to rise to a seated position as Cian tried to calm him down.

“Boyo, just relax for now… Oi. OI! Tina, calm him down! If he gets too worked up right now, he’s liable to go down again!” Tina nodded as she turned up the charm.

“Adam, Please. Let’s talk about this.” She felt her cunt tingle and moisten as she looked at him. Fuck! I guess he really is my type!

“Okay, Let’s talk, you enslaved my brother and this girl, and then you torture me till I fall unconscious, and I’m supposed to be calm?” Adam looked at her in a way that made her melt inside. Oh my God, I need his cock… Tina visualized turning on the faucet in her head labeled ‘Control’ and tried to keep the green liquid pouring out of it separate from the pink fluid gushing out of the tap marked ‘Charm’. She imagined herself in the middle of two seas, like Moses, until she couldn’t hold them apart any longer and let the seas crash together, mixing the fluids together into a single, bi-colored spiral sea. She smiled as she felt the powers mix and she directed them at the boy.

“Your will is now… mine.” Tina lost her train of thought as soon as she said those words. She stared into Adam’s beautiful pink and green swirling eyes and lost herself in them. She could have looked into them forever. She loved this. She didn’t need to think, She couldn’t think. All she could do was stare and obey...

“OI! He has the same shite you do! That’s fuckin’ incredible Tina! Tina?” Cian glanced over at the woman, whose arms had fallen to her sides, letting the unfastened robe slide off her slack shoulders, revealing her erect nipples and weeping snatch. “Wow, boyo! You are a natural! Right, give her an order!”

“What do you mean?!”

“She’ll do whatever you tell her to do! Why not give her a taste of her own medicine?”

“Er… I just want my brother back.”

“Don’t tell me! Tell her!” Adam looked bemused, but he decided to do so.

“Tina, Remove Jake from your power.”

“Of course!” Her pussy lit up at the order, eager to please. She looked at the tall man and put him under her spell again. “Jake, you are now removed from my influence, and your will is now your own.” Jake shook his head as he came to and Tina returned to those magical eyes.

“Adam, what the fuck is going on here? Who is he? Why did you come into the apartmen-oh.”

Memories seemed to flood back into his head, as he stooped down to look at his brother. “I’m so sorry. She surprised me.”

“It’s okay, I think we have her neutralized.”

“Glory, what’s going on with your eyes? They are just like hers!”

“That doesn’t matter. Wanna get laid?”

“Wha? I guess? Now’s not exactly a good time.”

“Tina, how much do you want Jake’s cock inside you?” An evil smirk appeared on Adam’s face as he rose to a seated position with Cian’s help.

“Mmmmm… Very much, but I’d prefer yours...” Tina replied in a needy, husky voice that nearly convinced Adam to take her for himself.

“I’d like that, but I have a bit of a weak heart. Why don’t you get your pretty heels back on, take Jake to your room and let him fuck your brains out?”

“Adam, what? Why? How?” Jake looked confused as he watched the girl move over to the couch and swap slippers for some shoes he couldn’t get a good look at.

“Because, she owes you for enslaving you. Plus, I want to check my new power. Do you not want her?” Oh, Jake wanted her all right. He couldn’t explain it, but she was the most beautiful creature he dad ever seen. However, want changed to need as soon as he got a good look at her heels as she walked up to him and took his hand. He never had a foot or shoe fetish before, but damn, something about those heels on her perfect feet was driving him crazy…

“Fine! But I need to know something, Tina, are you on birth control?” She smiled and nodded, and that was all he needed. Jake scooped her up and practically ran down the hall, kicking open the door that she pointed to. Adam let out a chuckle as Cian introduced himself and attempted to heal his bruise again.

* * *

Tina needed cock sooo bad….. she yelped cutely as the huge brute of a man threw her on the bed and ripped his pants off. Her hand slid down to her dripping pussy as his massive, throbbing cock filled her view. “Suck, bitch.” She obliged immediately and eagerly, drowning in his smell and pure masculinity. She was so glad she had worked on eliminating her gag reflex as she took him to the hilt. Tina’s tongue slid all over his member as he slowly thrust into her mouth. She surprised herself with a strong orgasm as she slid a finger into herself. She was never this easy, never this aroused so quick. She looked up at Jake and realized all she wanted to do at that moment was please him. Nothing else mattered. It was like her life’s dearest ambition had been dormant until now, and it was receiving his cum. She felt him twitching in her mouth, and she quickly stopped.

“Are you close, Sir?” He grunted and grabbed her head to pull her back onto his shaft, but she covered her mouth with a hand and pulled back. “Why fill my tummy when you can fill my pussy? I need you in there, Sir.” Jake seemed to think about it, then he grabbed her and pulled her up to face him. Tina giggled and wrapped her legs around his torso, using one hand to hold onto his shoulders, and another to line up his 8″ monster with her aching pussy. “Please use me till you’re satisfied, Sir.” She put his tip gingerly in, only to have him impale her soul, his penis slid in with almost comical ease and she had another mini orgasm as he filled her, followed by sharp pain when he bottomed out on her cervix. He savagely pumped his cock in and out of her and the pain of his cock on her cervix eventually melded into the pleasure of obedience and being fucked. He pulled her into a rough, passionate kiss as he exploded into her, filling her up with his hot, sticky, fertile seed. Fuck, what a waste… I really need to get rid of this IUD… she thought as her womb ached. Part of Tina screamed at her that she hated kids, but the rest of her simply replied with ‘we can love kids if Adam tells us to.’ Her body agreed with this thought so much that she shuddered into full blown climax as Jake’s cock finished pumping semen into her. Jake pulled out of her and set her on her knees in front of him.

“Clean me.” Tina’s mouth engulfed his still erect monster, using her skilled tongue to get every drop of his tasty, salty jizz off his cock. She tasted herself on him, and felt immensely proud of herself. She could feel his cum oozing out of her snatch and she wished she had something to stick inside there to keep his cum from falling out. She finished cleaning and he lifted her up on the bed and pulled her into a spooning session that she practically melted into. Her last action before she fell asleep in his arms was to stick his rapidly softening penis back into her pussy to hopefully keep some of his jizz from falling out. She felt content and satisfied in a way she hadn’t for years as she drifted off to sleep.

To Be cont.

* * *