The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Raven’s Flight #1 — I Want Kaendi

Chapter 1

MC, CB, EX, GR, HM, MD, MF

Synopsis:

Near-future heroine Raven traces a series of missing women back to Club Argon, the hottest new nightclub in Angel City. Raven may find the truth, but will she be able to escape the club with it? Or will she spend her nights serving the criminals she swore to bring to justice?

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

* * *

Park Min Jee—“Minnie” to her friends—hadn’t noticed the shadows cast through the library window growing longer and longer as the sun set over the horizon. The short, skinny, Korean-American woman’s attention was focused on the computer terminal. The Angel City College Junior was supposed to be studying. But the tabs open on her browser had nothing to do with English Literature.

“Samuels family pleads for the return of missing daughter Ashley”

“Police declare missing Britney Harper ‘runaway’, end search”

“Rosa family offers substantial reward for return of daughter Victoria”

Case after case had gone the same, if these articles were to be believed. A young woman went missing. The police wrote off the case. The family had to reach out to fringe publications or backpage ads to try to get attention. If it had been anyone else, Minnie might have let this go. But she knew the Angel City Police better than that. The ACPD treated the poor and the homeless like this. Not pretty young women with families who could offer rewards. That meant someone was being paid. Which meant these cases and more had to be connected. Which meant someone big was involved.

And that meant a chance to really make a difference.

Nobody would have suspected that Minnie was more than a quiet, nerdy, awkward girl out of Angel City’s Koreatown. Minnie spent more time at her local game store than her own apartment. She’d never even had a boyfriend. But the young woman was made of stronger stuff than one might expect. And life in the crime-riddled metropolis of Angel City had imbued her with a steely resolve to change things. She wanted to live in a city where ordinary people could safely walk the streets at night. Where every day didn’t begin with the morning news reporting on last night’s murders.

The college student had never imagined she could make a difference. But when her roommate Magnolia came home in a bloody mess, Minnie knew she couldn’t stand by idly anymore. Over Magnolia’s objections she hunted the perp down, snuck into his hideout, and managed to take him down with the element of surprise. He had already pawned off Magnolia’s things, but he admitted to having something far more valuable. The night before, the mugger had gotten the drop on a scientist from Pharisee Incorporated—the city’s leading tech firm—and had stolen an experimental personal active camouflage system. Minnie could have returned it and gone back to her old life.

But deep down, she knew she didn’t want that. Minnie didn’t want to fade back into the shadows. Minnie didn’t want her friends or herself to be victims again. She wanted to make a difference in a way she knew the police never would.

And so Minnie began to prowl the streets at night under the alias of the Raven, using her ability to hide herself with the active camouflage harness to spy, gather information, and get the drop on criminals. The early months of her new life as a vigilante were rough. Minnie had never been physically fit. Climbing, tumbling, and fighting didn’t come naturally to the small woman. But with time and determination she began to rise to the role she had assigned herself. With the help of Magnolia—the only other person Minnie had allowed to know about her nocturnal activities—the Raven began to develop a reputation among vigilantes and villains alike. And nobody yet suspected Minnie was behind it.

These last few months and her growing success were what had led Minnie to pick up the case of the missing women that had her in the library as the sun went down. This was more than a chance to help a few young women in need. It was a chance to put the corrupt officials who ran Angel City on notice. To let them know that if they didn’t solve these crimes, someone else would. And she’d expose the crooked cops and corrupt council members along with the muggers, kidnappers, and killers in cahoots with them.

This spate of disappearances would be the Raven’s biggest case yet. She just needed a lead. Talking to the victims’ families would leave a trail back to Raven and even Minnie, so that was out. And it wasn’t as if a vigilante could go ask the police for whatever information they had.

As Minnie pondered the question, she felt a buzzing in her pocket. She put a finger to her ear to play the message on voice to text.

“Minnie, it’s Magnolia,” Minnie heard in her roommate’s cracking, uncertain voice. “I need to talk to you.” Minnie shut down the library computer and made her way home, not knowing that she was about to get the “in” she needed.

Minnie rushed home, crossing the campus. The sun was almost over the horizon by now, casting a few last rays through the towering, obsidian black skyline of Angel City. Minnie was never sure how to feel about the presentation of her home. The skyline was both oppressive and majestic all at once, like a powerful but terrible ruler looming overhead. Tonight she didn’t stop to admire the scene above her. She had to get home to Magnolia and find out what was wrong. Though given what she had read in the news, Minnie had her suspicions. Magnolia knew that the Raven was interested in finding out what was happening to the growing number of missing women. And she had sounded urgent. Even scared.

Minnie carded her way into the building their apartment was in and rode the elevator to the 8th floor where the two stayed. They were close to the lift, so she didn’t have to go far. Minnie pressed her card to the door. And for a moment she considered the worst. Had Magnolia been in danger? Had those words been all she could get out before being hurt or worse?

Thankfully the worst wasn’t the case. Minnie entered the living room to see Magnolia sitting on the couch and wrapped in a set of blankets. Magnolia was short and pale. Her dark, brown hair fell over her shoulders and midway down her back. And her skinny frame almost amplified how much she stuck out against her darker clothes and the burgundy plush of the sofa. Magnolia looked up as Minnie entered. Relief spread across her face. Mags wasn’t hurt. And she wasn’t crying. But the crestfallen gaze she gave to Minnie indicated she wasn’t far off from tears.

“Magnolia,” Minnie said. She walked over to the couch, slinging her backpack off. “What’s wrong? What happened?”

Magnolia shook her head and held up her phone. Minnie took it and looked at the screen. It was a missing bulletin. Minnie’s heart skipped a beat. Molly Kate Harris. Minnie knew that name. She was one of Mags’ friends. And the face matched. Dyed-orange hair. Lots of bangs. Cute, round little face. Minnie covered her mouth and handed her phone back. “I’m so sorry, Magnolia,” she said, putting a hand on her friend’s shoulder.

“I thought she was just busy this week,” Magnolia mumbled quietly. “I thought she was studying. Or doing a project. Then her mom called and asked. Then I called our friends and asked. And then someone called the police. And now…” Magnolia ran her hand through her hair. “Now she’s gone. And I’m never going to see her again…”

“No,” Minnie shot back. “You will see her again. I’m going to find her. We’re going to find her.” Minnie sat on the couch next to Magnolia and took her friend’s hands in her own. “I know you don’t want to do this right now. That it’s hard. But I need you to tell me everything you know about what she was up to before she vanished. Or anything about her that could help.”

Magnolia sighed. It was hard for her to think. But she knew Minnie was right. She leaned back against the couch and looked at the ceiling. “Molly…” she said. “You met Molly. Chipper. Spunky. A doer. Always meeting people and doing stuff. I could barely keep up with her.” Magnolia smiled just a bit thinking of time with her lost friend. “She loved hiking. Big outdoors. And lately she’d actually been clubbing a bit. Hanging out around the nightlife. I think she just wanted to try it because she hadn’t before. She’d hit up Club Neon. Club Phantasm. Club Argon…”

Minnie blinked at that. “Club Argon,” she said. “The new nightclub, right?”

“Yeah,” Magnolia said, her nostalgic smile fading. “I think it opened up about 2 months ago?” Minnie fished out her phone as she listened to Mags. She began tapping at its screen, focusing intently on it. “Is that important?” Magnolia asked. It was another minute before Minnie responded. She took a deep breath.

“Two months,” Minnie said. “The first kidnapping I could find was from seven weeks ago. Just after Argon opened.”

“No way,” Magnolia protested. “That could just be a coincidence. Nobody would kidnap out in the open like that! It’s too obvious.”

“And,” Minnie went on, ignoring Magnolia’s objections. “All of the women who vanished fit the profile. Young. Cute. And no poor women. The kind of women who could afford to go out clubbing.” At this Magnolia went silent. It was starting to make sense. She pulled her own phone back up and began navigating her old text messages. Soon, Magnolia’s eyes went wide.

“Just before I stopped hearing from her,” Magnolia said, showing Minnie the phone. “She and some of her girlfriends were going out to Argon. Holy crap, Minnie. Holy crap!”

“And,” the Asian girl finished. “A nightclub would have the money, the prestige, and the blackmail to pay off the cops. And make sure anyone who went missing wasn’t looked for and wasn’t found.” Minnie smirked. “It’s not for certain. But it’s a better lead than I’ve been able to find in two weeks. The Raven can hit it tomorrow.”

“Wait,” Magnolia said. “How are you going to get in? Neither of us are hot enough, rich enough, or well-dressed enough to skip the line. Argon always has people going out the door and around the block. And I’m sure they have cameras everywhere.”

“I can scout the exterior during the day when it’s closed,” Minnie answered. “If you can try to find whatever info you can on the place? Then maybe by tomorrow night I can get the Raven a way to climb in in the stealth harness and check the place out. We have to move fast, though. We don’t actually know how much time Molly or any of the other women have.”

Magnolia nodded resolutely. She’d come back from the brink of tears. It was awful what happened to Molly Kate. But maybe, just maybe, it would help her and Minnie crack the case. “I’m in,” she said. The two women high-fives and go to work. If the kidnappers were working out of Club Argon, they wouldn’t be able to hide from the Raven.