The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Raven’s Flight #1 — I Want Kaendi

Chapter 2

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

The night passed, and then the day. Minnie and Magnolia had both skipped class today, with the former scoping out the area around Argon and the latter looking for anything she could find online. Together the women had cobbled together some kind of plan. Minnie had spotted a fire escape that went up to the building’s top floor, while Magnolia had determined the location of a hidden vent that would lead to the club’s expansive ventilation system.

The Raven could climb the fire escape, hoist herself to the building’s roof, and slip into the vents. From there she figured she’d have no problem finding an interior vent to exit. That would get her access to the building. Once inside she’d need to assess the situation. Unfortunately, neither of the women had been able to figure out what kind of internal security systems or guard presence Argon was sporting. Minnie hoped the active cloaking harness would give her a chance to survey the situation and come up with something on the spot.

The two women had met at their apartment and headed for Club Argon aboard Angel City’s high-speed rail. At the dusk hour there would be a lighter crowd than later in the night, and the two wanted to take advantage of the relative lull. The club was technically open, but kept things relatively low key until the sun went down.

Argon was the city’s newest nightclub. And fittingly it had the most modern design. The building consisted of a large, octagonal base that rose three stories. Rising from that base was a great dome which projected holograms into the sky over the club throughout the night. That hologram hadn’t been turned on yet, leaving the big dome dark and illuminated only by a few lights along its rim. Even now, though, it dominated the local aesthetic as surely as the already-forming line dominated the block. Everyone wanted to get into Club Argon for a night.

Minnie and Magnolia would just be taking a different route in.

The two stepped off the train and tried to blend in with the crowds of stylish young people coming off the train. Minnie had done her hair in a side-shaved hairstyle and had put on a leather jacket and pants to match. She carried a duffle bag with her that got a few looks, but none longer than a few moments. She could have passed for a gymgoer if she needed to. Magnolia had come in a silver wig with a matching tube dress that showed off what curves the pale girl could muster. The two tried to project confidence as they left the train station and headed for the club. Their efforts seemed to pay off. Men with slicked-back hair wearing sunglasses at night gave them a few nods. Women with colorful dresses and tight pants gave them a few waves. And a few non-binary folks treaded the line between both, trying to play it as cool as everyone else. Neither Minnie nor Magnolia were terribly cool or interested in being such. But they managed to play it off until they made it to Argon. That was where they split from the cadre headed for the line and made their way to the alleys behind the club.

Once the two had escaped the glow of the streetlights, Minnie dropped her duffel and opened it up. She pulled out a small lantern and turned it on, giving the two a bit of extra light to work with. Next came another device. This one was handheld with a small screen on it. Minnie turned it on and pressed her thumb to its face. The machine pulsed with light, and then its screen turned green. Minnie’s personal radar searched for motion or electronics in her vicinity. Other than Magnolia there didn’t seem to be anybody around or any surveillance.

“Coast is clear,” Minnie said. She looked up at Magnolia and saw the other girl smirking. Minnie rolled her eyes. “Are you ever going to make this easy?” Magnolia answered her with a firm shake of her head. Nope. Never.

With an exaggerated sigh, Minnie pulled out the active cloaking harness. To someone who didn’t know what it was, the harness would have looked like a series of black strips with a few curves in them. They might have assumed it was some sort of binding. Or perhaps lingerie. And Minnie wouldn’t have considered either guess far off. She had tried a dozen ways to get the active camouflage to cover clothes. Any clothes at all. But she’d had no dice. And that meant every time she wanted to use it, she had to get naked and put it on.

Minnie shed her jacket and the tank top under it unceremoniously. As she wiggled out of her jeans, Magnolia began humming the tune to a hot, heavy club jam. “Mags!” Minnie protested. Magnolia briefly went quiet, though her smirk stayed plastered on her face. Minnie slipped out of her small boots and her socks before fully stepping out of her jeans. She was left in a plain, beige bra and white panties. Magnolia made a few more noises, earning her a glare from the half-naked Asian girl. Magnolia bit her lip and snickered. But she let Minnie finish getting naked with some dignity.

In the pale light of the holo-lantern, Minnie’s small, pert little breasts and her perky nipples cast slight shadows over her body. Her bare arms and legs were more fit than they had been before she was the Raven, a testament to her work to become stronger. And her tummy was showing the first signs of baby abs coming in. Minnie’s whole body had been waxed hairless. The adhesives on the harness hurt when they got caught up in body hair. And Minnie didn’t want to leave behind any potential DNA evidence besides. Despite her embarrassment, the young woman took a moment to admire herself. Minnie had never been particularly vain or even especially sexual. But she looked sleek. Efficient. Strong, even. She liked it.

Magnolia snapped her fingers. “We don’t know if someone’s going to show up,” she reminded Minnie. “Let’s get you in the harness, Min.” Minnie nodded and grabbed the strappy, black harness. The straps went over her neck and down her chest, mercifully covering her nipples before meeting another strap that went along the bottom of her boobs. Both connected to a hub-like structure that went between her shoulder blades. Straps from there crossed the back side of her body. They went down her arms, extending into circular “cuffs” that went along her arms until ending in fingerless gloves. They went straight down her back, wrapping around her midriff and curving into a bikini bottom in the front. That bikini bottom reconnected to the main strap, which slipped in between her legs like a thong. Two straps from her hips branched off, one going down the back of each leg. The straps split into geometric designs that went along her thighs and calves. They connected to a pair of shoes that Minnie put on. These along with two holsters that attached to the bikini bottom were the only accessories the harness could support for now.

“So is this like the thing in video games where the sexy bikini armor for the women is the best?” Magnolia asked.

“Shut up!” Minnie hissed playfully. She looked down at herself. “I look like a fetish model.”

“The cutest little fetish model ever,” Magnolia “reassured” her. She walked up and quickly wrapped her arms around Minnie in a hug. “I’ll clean this stuff up,” she said. “Finish getting ready and get in. If that dome turns on before you get in it’s going to be a lot harder to blend with.”

Minnie nodded, returning the hug for a long moment. “Yeah,” she said. “It’s Raven-time, then.” She reached down to grab her personal radar and put it into one of her holsters. In the other she placed a taser, the only weapon she had been able to get her hands on. With those set, Minnie took one more dive into the duffel and pulled out a little contact lens holder. Minnie’s vision was 20/20. But the contacts she put into her eyes interfaced with the suit and the radar, allowing her to see how much power the harness still had and to be alerted to any of the radar’s findings. With the contacts in, she dropped the container back into the bag. “Take the stuff and just head home. I don’t want you around if anything goes wrong.”

“You’re sure?” Magnolia asked. “I can keep a low profile. In case you need a distraction.”

“Being a distraction would just put you in danger,” Minnie said. “Head home. I’ll let you know if you can help. But if something big is going on…everyone nearby might be in danger. Especially if the cops are in on it.”

Magnolia frowned, but nodded. “See you soon, then, Raven,” Magnolia said. With Minnie’s things packed, she took up the duffel and headed out. Minnie, now as the Raven, watched her friend go. She made sure Magnolia was gone before she placed two fingers to the black straps. After a moment, Minnie shimmered out of the visible spectrum. She was invisible to the world save for a slight disturbance as she passed. That would be more than enough. Minnie turned and walked towards the fire escape rigging on the back side of Club Argon.

It was time to skip the line.