The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Raven’s Flight #1 — I Want Kaendi

Chapter 4

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

* * *

The first thing the Raven noticed—besides Tori’s giant ass still jiggling as she led Cartright ahead—was the presence of guards. They were stationed throughout the hallways ahead of her. The Raven immediately, reflexively retreated to a corner, unsure of if her intrusion had been noticed somehow. That concern was compounded by the sheer number of cameras. The little domes containing them were attached to the ceiling. One was at every hallway intersection and every ten feet from there. The Raven checked her contact lens and saw that there were even more cameras she couldn’t see. Sensors? Nano-cams? Whatever they were, the Raven assumed she was close to the center of the mystery. This place was too locked down not to be hiding something. Something more than a bunch of club prostitutes.

The Raven had to decide how to proceed. She had been careful before. But now she couldn’t help but feel nervous. She’d never prowled around anywhere as heavily guarded as this. Or surveilled. And a part of her screamed to just bail. Go through the door. Slip into the crowd. Exit the club. Come back later. She was clearly out of her depth. And if any of those cameras detected infrared they had already spotted her. She was already fucked.

But the Raven reminded herself why she was here. The missing women. Ashley Samuels. Britney Harper. Molly. Victoria Rosa. More who hadn’t even been reported. If she left now she might never make it back in.

The Raven watched Tori and Cartwright enter one of the rooms. She didn’t need to follow them to know what would happen next. And she wasn’t really interested in seeing it. She took a deep breath and tried to think rationally. If the cameras caught infrared, she was already caught. The fact that no tide of guards had swarmed in and no alarms had gone off were both signs that wasn’t the case. And the fact was that she didn’t know how well-guarded the club was. She wouldn’t be able to know without days or weeks more of scouting. For all she knew it was a fluke that she even got this far. She couldn’t guarantee she’d ever make it here again. Or if she did, that it wouldn’t be too late for the kidnapped women.

The Raven knew she had to proceed. And she had to do so slowly and carefully.

The skinny heroine pushed off from the wall and began creeping ahead down the hallway. She paused at the guard before bolting past him. The guard seemed unbothered, much to the Raven’s relief, so she kept going—trying to ignore the sounds of passion already coming from the room Tori and Cartwright were in. She continued her path ahead until she made it to an intersection with a set of signs overhead.

MEDICAL ↑
DORMITORIES →
CAFETERIA ←

Raven paused here and backed herself against the wall. She waited for a moment, and was glad she did. She heard footsteps coming. She turned to face them and was met with a pair of Argon babes—a buxom blonde in a skimpy one-piece and a beautiful, naked ebony woman with especially pronounced curves. Minnie bit her lip. Separated from gross clubbers and their shitty pickup lines, the bisexual vigilante had to admit they were hot.

No. Bad Minnie! Focus!

She watched the girls pass, chatting about something or another. It sounded like their shift. They seemed utterly unconcerned by the guards and cameras. The Raven considered her next steps. The dormitories were unlikely to be unlocked. And Medical might have additional precautions against entry. She’d have to find someone to tail. Maybe she’d get lucky and a girl in the cafeteria would be on her way there. The Raven fell in behind the bodacious pair and crept towards the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was exactly what one might expect, if not a bit more stylish. In contrast to the dull chrome of the hallways, the cafeteria was dark and adorned with the club’s signature neon lighting. Softer techno played through speakers, and TV’s showed a number of different programs. The Raven spotted MMA fighting, a fashion show, a reality show, a pop concert, and football. The pair of women entering brought the total number in the cafeteria to four. It made sense to the Raven. Even servants and slaves needed breaks to function. She imagined the place was more full when the club was closed during the day.

She kept following the two women to a self-serve buffet. While they got their food, she listened to them prattle. And prattle. And prattle. Their conversations were as inane as she expected. Stories about their shifts. Gushing over men—and women by the ebony babe—and chatter about how great the club was. How nice their rooms were.

“...and I’m gonna be getting a new roomie soon!” the blonde declared.

“Oh my gawd!” the other woman gushed. “You’re so lucky!”

“I know! I went to the doctors for a tummy ache and they said she’d be ready real soon!” the first woman went on.

Ready soon? What?

“I hope they make her as sexy as you, girl!” the black woman said.

“Oh my God you’re too nice, BriBri!”

“Just speaking truth, Sammi!”

BriBri.

Sammi.

Tori.

…no, it couldn’t be.

The Raven couldn’t imagine it was this bad. It was all circumstantial. But she couldn’t abandon the thought that had suddenly invaded her mind.

Britney Harper—BriBri.

Ashley Samuels—Sammi.

Victoria Rosa—Tori.

The Raven’s hands shot up to her mouth, lest she scream. The girls couldn’t see her. Couldn’t hear her. They just kept talking.

“So do you know her name, girl?” BriBri asked.

“Uhuh!” Sammi said. “She’s gonna be Moxie!”

Moxie. Molly Kate.

The Raven abandoned her stalking and leaned up against a bare wall. Somehow, Argon had taken these women and transformed them. The Raven ran through the implications of all of this. It was obvious their bodies had been altered. If they hadn’t, someone would have seen them working at the club. Someone would have noticed.

Their memories must have been altered somehow, too. None of them seemed alarmed by their condition. Was it possible some accepted this change willingly? Sure. But all of them? And if so, why had they been kidnapped, then? Why did they never break face? Why did they let the club keep them 24 hours a day?

No. This couldn’t have been voluntary. These women were kidnapped. Their bodies were twisted. Their minds were wiped and warped. And they were forced to become unknowing sex workers at Club Argon. Raven’s shock turned into anger. Anger at the club for doing this. But also anger over what it meant. Of course the cops were burying any investigations. Argon could offer them anything. Money, drugs, and their own personal sex toys whenever the Neo Angel City PD asked.

In her shock, Raven didn’t notice another woman plow right into her. The pale, gothy, naked Argon babe walked into Raven and the two clattered to the ground. The Raven quickly scurried away from her, letting the woman fall from her body to the ground. The other bimbos looked over, some showing confusion.

“What the fuck was that?” The goth babe asked in a high-pitched voice. Her black hair was short, her skin almost white, and her lips split between pink and neon green. Two of the other bimbos scurried over to help her to her feet.

“Oh my god Demonia!” one asked. “What happened!?”

“I dunno,” the goth replied. “But like…it felt like I ran into a person. But there wasn’t a person there!”

“What the fuck?” Another bimbo asked. “Is there a ghost here?” Multiple squeals broke out as the girls all took back to their tables. The Raven had never felt such a mix of pity, disgust, and relief. These poor girls. They’d been stripped of everything they were. Stripped of their memories. And clearly robbed of their bright minds. Was there even a way to reverse this? There had to be, right? If it could be done, it could be reversed. And if the poor, stupid creature the Raven had heard before wasn’t mistaken—a bigger if than Raven liked—then the answers could be in Medical.

It was just her luck that the injured goth girl turned around. “Whatever happened, I’mma go get looked at by the doc,” she said. “I can’t be super pretty dancing if my knee is busted!” She walked out of the cafeteria with the Raven in hot pursuit. The heroine’s vision was tunneled. Her focus was absolute. She had to find out how this was being done to these girls and how it could be reversed. She was too focused to notice her battery charge dipping to 50%. Or the guards going into the cafeteria to find out what had spooked the babes.

The babe and her invisible tagalong hung left and headed towards the clinic. There was no door separating the clinic from the hallway. Just a metal archway of some kind manned by a crisp, professional-looking doctor. As Demonia approached he offered her a smile. “Demi,” he said. “You doing okay, honey?”

“No!” Demi complained. “I was gonna get dinner and I bumped into a ghost or something and fell.” The goth woman pouted and pointed to her knee. If the man in front of her was bothered by the nude simpleton’s state, he didn’t show it. The man looked down at Demonia’s knee and Raven took her shot. She scampered through the metal archway. But she almost froze when she heard a loud beep coming from it. She froze as the doctor looked at the archway and pulled up a tablet.

“Now what’s gotten into the scanner?” he muttered to himself. Shit. Shit shit shit. Raven had gotten careless. She’d been sloppy. She should have expected a scanner there. The man might have figured it was just a false reading. But she wasn’t going to stick around to find out. The vigilante bolted further into the medical bay.

In front of her, the Raven saw what looked like a normal medical wing. It would have fit in an ordinary hospital. A few rooms. A few beds. A few surgical implements and syringes. She scurried from room to room trying to find something, anything that could give her info before she had to get out of here. And she had to get out of here. She’d been run into and walked right through a scanner. Even if she was lucky and people wrote it off, she couldn’t count on luck. And she wouldn’t be able to help anyone if she didn’t escape. But she also wouldn’t be able to help anyone if all she came out with was an unsubstantiated story about Argon kidnapping women and turning them into club whores.

The Raven checked another hospital room. And then another. Nothing out of place. Nothing criminal. With a sigh of defeat she turned to leave. But she was met with the sound of footsteps. Heavy footsteps. Her eyes went wide as she saw a half dozen large men storm down the hallway she was in. They were dressed in kevlar, holding stun batons and tasers, and they had on goggles.

Infrared goggles.

“Hey!” One shouted. “Hands up!”

The Raven didn’t oblige. She ran directly at the men. They lifted their tasers. But she went low and slid under the spread legs of the first security guard. The second was surprised and she managed to sweep him off his feet. She was beginning to think she might have a chance to make it.

And then the Raven felt a burning sensation as one taser hit her. Then another. Then the feeling of a baton crashing against her head. Then her arm. The four remaining guards standing tased her and attacked her until a deep, male voice shouted out.

“Enough!”