The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Raven’s Flight #1 — I Want Kaendi

Chapter 5

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

[Second disclaimer. From Chapter 3 on out the story contains a bit of raceplay focused around racially stereotypical names, accents, and behaviors. Chapters 4 and 5 will also include non-sexual physical violence. If those things make you especially uncomfortable, you might want to reconsider proceeding.]

* * *

At the voice’s command, the guards’ attack on the Raven stopped. She rolled over onto her back and cried out in pain. She’d been hurt doing her vigilante work before. Punches. Kicks. Even a few non-lethal rounds. But this was the worst beating she’d taken. She didn’t think anything was broken. But her arms, legs, and chest were throbbing and her whole body was trembling from the electric shocks.

“Reveal yourself.”

The deep voice was addressed to her this time. The Raven looked up to see a large man looming over her. He was huge, easily 6 and a half feet tall, and built like a tank. His shoulders were broad. His chest was barreled outwards against his pinstriped suit. And his slacks were wrapped tight around his legs. When Raven didn’t do as he said, she felt a splitting pain in her thigh as the man’s walking stick came down on her.

“Reveal yourself,” he said sternly. “Or I can always have my associates go back to beating you.”

The Raven knew she had no way out. And she couldn’t take another beating like that. With a sigh of defeat she deactivated her harness. The guards and their apparent boss watched as she materialized in front of them.

“Well, well, well,” the big man said. “Aren’t you a pretty one? What’s your name, darling?”

“The Raven,” she sputtered.

“He said your name,” one of the guards spat, but the man raised his hand.

“Now now,” he said with a smirk. “We respect a good alias in this fine establishment. Raven, you can call me the Pit Boss. And I’m afraid you’ve been caught sneaking around my club. Why?”

“Fuck you,” the Raven hissed. “Kidnapper!”

Raven was cut off by her own yelp of pain as the cane came down on her cheek this time. “Manners!” The Pit Boss said. “I’ve been perfectly polite to you and I expect the same in return. But let’s continue. Kidnapper. huh?” The Pit Boss gave a sinister smile. “So someone finally put the pieces together. Took ’em long enough. I didn’t take this city for being quite this dull. Almost as stupid as my lovely employees.”

“What did you do to them?” The Raven demanded.

“Mmmm…all that and this bird still sings,” the Pit Boss mused. “You’re a strong one, Raven. Clever, too. So strong and clever that I think I’ve taken a liking to you.” The guards gave the Pit Boss a strange look, but he just flashed them a smile. “Anderson,” he commanded one man. “Go tell the girls we caught the ghost.” The Pit Boss snorted at that remark, and Anderson nodded with a smirk.

“Yes, sir,” he said as he trotted off.

“The rest of you,” he said. “Relieve the Raven of her baubles and bring her with me. I figure that if she wants to know what’s happening to the girl, we should show her.”

The Raven’s eyes went wide. She tried to resist, but she had no chance against five men. She screamed as she felt the adhesive straps of her harness pulled painfully from her body. Within moments, the Raven was naked. She was being held by the arms by two men, with the rest flanking any escape. The Pit Boss led the way down the hallway, making a few turns before arriving at an elevator. He scanned his iris to open the lift, and the whole group stepped inside.

The Raven was silent as the elevator brought her down. She counted the floors in her head. She’d been on the third or second floor. So that was one down. And another. And another. And one more. This elevator ran deep beneath Club Argon, to a sub-basement that hadn’t been included in the schematics Magnolia found. The elevator finally reached the bottom level and the doors opened once more. She was rushed through a stale, dreary lobby to another room. It was initially dark in here, but before she could see anything the Raven heard something. Crying. The sound of women crying.

The Pit Boss flipped the light switch to show a dank, metal prison chamber. Several sets of bars and walls created 4 cells within it. And two of those cells held young women. To Kaendi’s right was a skinny brunette who reminded her of Magnolia. She was naked and huddled in the corner opposite from a toilet. The woman was hysterical, but clearly exhausted. And when she looked up, the Raven could see her pink and green irises. To her left was another woman. This one had mocha skin, brown hair, and extremely wide hips. She was sobbing, but was much calmer than the other woman. Her hair was shot with highlights and piercings had been inserted into her nipples. She looked further along in what must have been a process.

The Raven’s observations were interrupted by the Pit Boss. “When our scouts find a suitable woman, we give them a little something in their drinks and bring them here,” he explained. “What makes ’em suitable? Well, anyone could be an Argon Girl. But we do have some criteria.” The Pit Boss counted on his fingers. “Young. Generally healthy. No serious congenital issues. We can correct vision problems. We’ve even done a bit with asthma. But overall we want ladies who will be good and healthy for a long time.”

“And then what?” The Raven blurted out. There was no chance of escape as it was. Confronting this monster was all she could do. And maybe while he was monologuing, he would let something slip that could help her get out.

“And then we spend a week performing various procedures on them,” the Pit Boss explained. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a vial of silvery liquid. “These nanobots here. Not approved for commercial use yet. But we’ve tested them thoroughly. Problems are rare. And the ones we lose…well…nobody will ever find the bodies.” The Pit Boss chuckled, and the Raven seethed.

“You sick fuck,” she hissed. “These women have lives. Families. You could find willing dancers. There’s thousands of them in hundreds of clubs in this town.”

“But they’re not mine,” the Pit Boss replied. He got closer to the Raven, flashing a yellowed smile at her. “I have a vision, my corvid friend. A vision for Argon. A vision for the city. And a vision for my girls. And if they don’t fit my vision, I mold them to do so. Which brings me to you.”

“To me?” The Raven asked. Her heart stopped. Her blood froze in her veins. No…no he couldn’t mean…

“Well according to the body scan you volunteered for while Demi had us distracted, you’re young,” the Pit Boss said. “Early 20’s. Only genetic condition you’ve got is astigmatism. We can fix that. But your body, your heart, and your lungs are fine.” The Raven knew what the Pit Boss wanted from her. But she managed to keep calm. This could work out for her. She could have a week to figure out an escape. A week for Magnolia to find her. This could work.

“The problem is that you’re just so strong and so clever,” the Pit Boss followed up. “If I took a week to make you one of my girls, you wouldn’t be here by the 7th night. Thankfully I have a solution to that.” The Raven locked eyes with the Pit Boss. He let his statement sit for a moment, reaching into his jacket and pulling out a big cigar. He lit it up and took a puff. “But you see the 7 day procedure is really for the ladies’ benefit. I do abhor the idea of unnecessary suffering, and the 7 day procedure keeps our subjects as comfortable as possible.” The Pit Boss looked at the skinny, crying brunette. “As possible,” he reiterated. “But you’re strong, Raven,” he said. “I think you’ll be fine if we finish you up by, say, the end of the night.”

The Raven screamed. She screamed louder and longer than she had in her life. It was a scream of terror mixed with rage. She struggled against the men holding her, suddenly unbothered by the pain of her beating. She managed to get an arm free, but the guards pinned it back to her side. She screamed again, following it with a torrent of incoherent profanities and threats. The guards and the Pit Boss ignored it all and hauled her through a large, metal door opposite of their entry into the room.

The next room they brought the Raven to looked like an operational theater. It had a high-ceiling rigged with wires and electronics. Tables of surgical implements the Raven had never seen before laid on trays. And a large tank of the silvery nanobot liquid rested in a corner. In the middle of the theater was a hospital bed with shackles where a patient’s wrists and ankles might go. Standing beside it was a Vietnamese man with slicked-back, silver-dyed hair. His eyes had clearly been replaced by jet-black ocular implants and the sound of whirring and beeping beneath his medical coat hinted at more. He was speaking to a mid-height woman with short, feathery sandy-blonde hair now peppered with pink and green tips. Her enormous breasts still had some perk to them, her nipples poking a bit upwards and pierced with pink and green barbells. The rest of her body was a bit softer than some of the others, and covered in freckles. But the Raven’s attention was turned to her face. A face she recognized. Molly Kate Harris’ face, virtually unchanged.

“Molly!” The Raven shouted. “Molly help me! Fight them off! Save me!”

The bimbofied Molly looked questioningly to the Vietnamese man. “Who’s Molly?” she asked.

The man shook his head and smiled at her. “Nobody,” he said. “Don’t worry about this girl. She’s a silly one. But I have a feeling you two are going to both be Argon girls soon.”

“Oh my God YAY!” Moxie, the former Molly Kate, shouted. “Are they gonna make her boobies big?” She clapped her hands and squealed. The man shot a smirk to the Pit Boss.

“Can I assume you want the usual?” he asked.

“No, Cybermancer,” the Pit Boss said. “We caught this one sneaking around upstairs trying to intrude in our affairs. This one needs to be done tonight.”

“Tonight?” the Cybermancer asked. He looked at the Raven and then at the Pit Boss. “Oh, this is going to be fun. She seems to know our newest Argon Girl, too.”

“It would seem so,” the Pit Boss said. “Why don’t you ask Moxie to be our nurse for the procedure? I’ll be here to make sure she is exactly to my specifications.”

“You hear that, Mox?” the Cybermancer asked. “You get to help the Big Boss make a new Argon Girl!”

Moxie clapped her hands excitedly. “I’m so lucky!” she said. She looked down into the Raven’s eyes. If she saw Raven’s fear, she didn’t seem to care. “Don’t worry, cutie!” she said. “I can’t wait to be an Argon Girl! Doctor Cybermancer said it’ll be so much fun! We can dance and talk to cute boys and girls and suck dicks and eat pussies and be the bestest Argon Girls ever!”

The Raven tried to reply. But she felt tape pulled over her mouth. Her back was roughly thrust onto the operating table and her wrists and ankles both shackled to it.

“Now then,” the Pit Boss said. “Let’s get our newest Argon Girl ready.”