The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Raven’s Flight #1 — I Want Kaendi

Chapter 6

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

[Second disclaimer. From Chapter 3 on out the story contains a bit of raceplay focused around racially stereotypical names, accents, and behaviors Chapters 6 and 7 will include a painful bimbofication process. If those things make you especially uncomfortable, you might want to reconsider proceeding.]

* * *

Minnie couldn’t move.

With a strap holding down her head and her wrists and ankles in shackles, the Raven was out of commission. That left Minnie on the operating table, fully aware of what was going to happen to her but unable to stop it. She looked up at the Cybermancer and his “nurse” Moxie standing over him. The former smiled with a sinister malice. The latter with clueless optimism. Minnie’s vision distorted and warped as tears began to fall from her eyes. The tape over her mouth prevented her from making more than guttural, helpless noises.

“First,” the Pit Boss said. “The doctor will hook you up to the nanobots. A drip of those critters makes everything else possible.” Minnie watched as the tank was wheeled over to her. The Cybermancer took a tube attached to it and inserted it into Minnie’s wrist. She flinched at the prick of the needle piercing her skin. An electrical sensation followed it. Not a painful shock, but a tingling that gradually spread through her veins.

The Cybermancer looked to Moxie. “Why don’t you shave her head, darling?” he asked. “So we can grow the new stuff in.”

The bimbo looked sadly at the Cybermancer. “But she’s gonna be so ugly bald!” she complained. “I like her cute!”

“It will grow back, Moxie!” The Cybermancer reassured her. “I promise.”

That promise seemed good enough. With a bit of searching, Moxie found the buzzer on one of the trays. She turned it on and ran it over Minnie’s scalp, shaving her short, brown hair off. Minnie felt her head lighten, but soon her scalp began to itch. And then burn. She cried out through the tape as the burning intensified. And as her head grew heavier, she realized that her hair was growing.

Minnie couldn’t see the long, light brown locks descending from her nearly-bare scalp. They pushed out and down her back, already full of pink and green highlights. The nanobots had apparently configured her follicles to produce the colors naturally.

“Most of the process is actually computerized,” the Technomancer mused, perhaps for the Pit Boss’ benefit and perhaps to torment Minnie. “There’s not too much for Nurse Moxie to do. But given her mental capacity…that’s probably for the best.” He chuckled to himself. The Pit Boss smiled. “Now let’s handle all the little stuff.”

Minnie’s breathing became quick and shallow as her vision blurred and her eyes itched. She was going blind. But not for long. The room brightened again, but Minnie knew what had been done. She knew her eyes now carried the pink and neon irises of the other Club Argon girls. Tears fell from those new eyes. And those tears went ignored. Minnie struggled against her bonds as her face began to shift. Her cheeks and her eyelids itched. Her sinuses ached. Her face was rearranging itself to be pointier. More angular. Her cheekbones raised and lips plumped. Her eyes became slightly more slanted. Had Minnie been able to see herself, she’d be able to recognize the idealized face of a stereotypical Korean beauty.

The Techomancer looked over to the Pit Boss, and the latter nodded. He walked closer to Minnie and looked at her face. He reached down to stroke her cheek. Try as she might, Minnie’s distressed noises and her struggling couldn’t push his hand away, “Perfect,” the Pit Boss said. “Keep going.”

The Technomancer nodded and returned his attention to his computer. “Moxie, get me a water bottle,” he commanded. The dimwitted Argon Girl chirped in affirmation, but had no idea where the water bottles were. Or if there were any. The Technomancer smirked as the naked woman began to search everywhere for them. She was nice to look at.

“Now the body scan says you’re 5′1,” the Technomancer said to the mute Minnie. “We’re going to need a few more inches to really fill out those legs.” Minnie made a confused noise, but that noise turned into a muffled scream. Minnie felt her body painfully stretching. Her muscles tore as her bones grew out, her flesh following nanometers behind. The nanobots prevented any bleeding or real damage, but they did nothing to dull the pain. Minnie felt like she’d been laid out on a medieval rack. She felt like her limbs were under great weights and were being squeezed and pulled from her. Her tears flowed freely as her body was remolded without any sort of painkillers or anesthetic.

The pain began to subside, replaced by a strange, stretching sensation. It was uncomfortable, but considerably less painful. “Just gotta make some small adjustments to keep you proportional,” the Technomancer explained. “And one last skeletal structure adjustment.” The agonizing, stretching sensation returned, this time in Minnie’s hips. The heroine cried out again as she was given the bottom half of an hourglass figure and her waist was pulled slightly in reverse.

“You’ve improved your craft,” the Pit Boss observed, ignoring the suffering Minnie.

“Practice makes perfect,” the Technomancer replied. Minnie felt a new source of pain. Her whole body felt like it cramped all at once, but her tummy and her shoulders felt like they were going to rupture. “Now we’ll need the musculature to support physical activity,” he mused. “And to support your new girls.”

Minnie didn’t reply. She was too shot with agony to even think straight. Near the Technomancer, Minnie appeared holding a bottle. The Technomancer took it, opened it, and sniffed it. “Rubbing alcohol,” he said. “Gold star for effort, though Mox.” The brainless bimbo giggled in approval, and the Technomancer treated her with a slap on the ass in turn. “Why don’t you help me out again, huh?” He asked. “See those two big, glass domes?” He pointed in the direction of a pair of implements in a domed shape sitting on a tray. “Why don’t you take those and put them over the Raven’s tiny little titties, eh?”

Moxie nodded and bounced over. “Tiny little titties,” she mused to herself. “Tiny little titties. Tiny little titties.” She picked up the domes, and against Minnie’s protestations held them down over her petite chest. “All done, Mr. Doctor!” she declared.

“Good girl,” the Technomancer assured her. “Now hold them down and watch. You’ll love it, Mox. And so will the Raven, soon enough.”

Minnie didn’t need to be told what these would do. Even in her pained state, their shape and position were all she needed to figure it out. She tried to struggle weakly against the bonds. Tried to mess up the domes. But Moxie was stronger than she was. Minnie finally threw her head back and cried out in a mixture of torment and grief. She was alone. She was in pain. She was being mocked and humiliated. And soon she wouldn’t even be herself anymore.

Minnie felt her breasts pulse with a warm, tingling sensation. She was relieved the strap on her head kept her from seeing it. Her tiny breasts began to ripple. And with each ripple they seemed to get and stay bigger. More mosquito bites became molehills. Her molehills rippled into handfuls. And her handfuls became big, beautiful D-cups. The ripples began to slow down until the Pit Boss spoke.

“Bigger,” he demanded. Minnie’s eyes went wide. She tried to look at him to plead. For the first time she was willing to beg. But she couldn’t move with her head held down. The rippling picked back up, and Minnie’s D-cups became DD’s.

“Bigger,” the Pit Boss demanded again.

Minnie felt her breasts continue to grow. They felt heavier and heavier, and even with the domes began to spill off to the side. As they got bigger, the pain in her tummy and shoulders returned. But eventually the ripples slowed. The cramps subsided. Minnie waited for the Pit Boss to demand more. But all she got was silence.

“Oh my God!” The silence was broken by Moxie. She pulled the domes off and grabbed heaping helpings of Minnie’s new boobs. “These boobies are the best boobies I’ve ever seen!” she gushed. “You’re so smart, Doctor! She’s so pretty now!”

“Gimme just a second, Moxie,” the Technomancer said. “Drop ’em for a moment.” Moxie pouted as she was made to let Minnie’s magnified mammaries go. He typed something at his computer. And Minnie became much more aware of her enhanced boobs. Aware of them rubbing against her skin. Aware that even that contact felt good. It was making her horny.

Minnie tried to hide this feeling. But her wriggling hips gave her away. “Go ahead and grab ’em again, babe,” the Technomancer told Moxie. The bimbo reached down, and the moment her nails touched Minnie’s new breasts she felt fireworks go off in her mind. She felt a moan escape from her throat. She felt a wetness build in her crotch and sweat begin to drip from the rest of her body. And she felt it all over and over again as Moxie massaged Minnie’s breasts, working them against Minnie’s chest and threw her own fingers.

“Drop ’em, Moxie,” the Pit Boss commanded. While she had shown some disappointment with the Technomancer telling her to do so, she afforded the Pit Boss no such insubordination. Moxie let Minnie go and turned away, allowing the large villain to take her place at his side. “Do her pussy, too,” he ordered. Minnie felt the same awareness between her legs now. The same enhancements to the nerves in her breasts had been applied to her womanhood. Now anything could set the previously calm woman off.

“Now for the final step,” the Technomancer said. He stood up and brought another tank of fluid with an IV on it towards Minnie. He pulled the nano-fluid IV out and replaced it with the new one. “This’ll give your blood just a jolt of heavy metals,” he said. Minnie’s eyes went wide. “Don’t worry! Not enough to hurt you. The nanobots are going to consume it, anyway. We used to have to insert our chips into the brain. But after some research we discovered that the chip could be manufactured in the brain itself.”

The Technomancer noted that Minnie didn’t seem reassured by this explanation. He offered her a shrug. “Better than having to have you hooked to the nano-fluid IV all the time,” he said casually as he returned to his seat. “Alright, we’re going to have to knock her out for this part,” the Technomancer explained.

“How long?” The Pit Boss asked.

“A few hours,” the Technomancer replied. “I need to pick at the data a bit and then put her in a brief coma. Basically reboot her brain with the new neural connections. If you want I can bring her to you in the morning.”

“I’ll wait for tonight,” the Pit Boss said. “I’m excited about this one.” He shot Minnie a cruel smirk, one that only got wider when he saw the altered woman begin to cry all over again.

“Fair’s fair,” the Technomancer said. “Then I’ll be knocking her out in 3, 2, 1…”