The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Raven’s Flight #1 — I Want Kaendi

Chapter 7

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

[Second disclaimer. From Chapter 3 on out the story contains a bit of raceplay focused around racially stereotypical names, accents, and behaviors Chapters 6 and 7 will include a painful bimbofication process. If those things make you especially uncomfortable, you might want to reconsider proceeding.]

* * *

Who was she?

Minnie awoke with a start. But not in any sort of place. Not to any situation she could describe. She felt formless. Boundless. Like a jumble of thoughts connected by that name. Minnie. She was Minnie. But who was Minnie?

Minnie tried to remember who she was. But she didn’t know how. She couldn’t remember anything before this moment. If she thought really hard, she could think a few things. A black bird. A pale, brown-haired woman. A bedroom. A nightclub. But only for a second. And it was really hard to do. So she settled with being Minnie for now. But she still didn’t know who Minnie was. Who was Minnie?

Minnie could remember one thing. She was a woman. That was right. She was a woman. She had long hair. Soft skin. She had breasts. No…boobies. No…big boobies. Huge boobies. Boobies. Titties. Tatas. Melons. She felt a sense of euphoria wash over whatever she was. She had big titties and she liked them. They felt good. They made her horny.

Horny. Minnie was…horny? That didn’t feel right. If she thought hard, she could remember not being very horny. She could remember…discomfort. Discomfort at how horny other people could be. But that was hard. It melted away. It was easier to feel horny. So horny. Horny when people touched her pussy. Her pussy she had because she was a woman. Horny when people touched her big, huge boobies. Which people? Minnie thought for a moment. She didn’t care who touched her massive melons. Boys or girls or boygirls or girlboys. Minnie wanted everyone to touch her boobies. To touch her pussy.

To fuck her.

That made sense! If Minnie liked being horny, she must like doing the thing you do when you got horny. Having sex! Sex with her mouth. Sex with her huge honking hooters. Sex with her hands. Sex with her butt. Sex with her pussy was always the nicest. But she knew she shouldn’t be picky. Minnie was so generous. She liked to share. And it wasn’t an imposition. Minnie liked to suck. Minnie liked to fuck.

Everything was becoming clearer, much to Minnie’s relief.

Minnie was a woman with big, huge boobies and a pretty pussy who liked to fuck.

Minnie was a Korean woman with big, huge boobies and a pretty pussy who liked to fuck.

That word popped into her consciousness. Minnie was Korean, she realized. Once again, it made sense to her. She knew how to speak Korean. She had learned from…for a moment she saw a man and a woman she didn’t recognize. She felt sad thinking about them, though, so she stopped. She knew Korean. It didn’t matter why. Minnie knew Korean.

Minnie was fluent in Korean.

Minnie could barely speak English.

Wait, wasn’t she thinking in English? That revelation caught Minnie off guard. In her mind’s eye a swirl of Korean and English letters buffeted her senses. She knew plenty of English works. She knew titties! The English word for gaseum. See? She knew…some English! She knew enough English. Enough English to have a conversation. But now she remembered. Minnie’s first language was Korean. She spoke just enough English.

And sometimes her accent made it hard to understand her.

Sometimes her accent did make it hard to understand her! That made sense! Minnie was a native Korean speaker. Of course she had an accent. Was she taught by miguksaram? Americans? Of course not. Definitely not by the man and the woman who made her want to cry when she thought about them.

Minnie was a Korean woman with big, huge tits and a pretty pussy who liked to fuck.

Minnie keugo keun gaseumgwa yeppeun bojileul gajgo segseuleul joh-ahaneun hangug yeoseong-ieossseubnida.

미니는 크고 큰 가슴과 예쁜 보지를 갖고 섹스를 좋아하는 한국 여성이었습니다

Minnie felt a giggle coming on. Nobody would ever understand that! She needed to try it in English!

“Minnie Kol-e-an woman, big tit, pletty pussy, rike puck.”

Another jolt of euphoria went through Minnie.

“Minnie Kol-e-an woman. Rike suck. Rike puck. Rike suck-a-puck.”

“Minnie rike suck-a-puck.”

“Minnie suck-a-puck rong as you rike!”

If Minnie had a pussy she’d stroke it. She’d play with it. But she was just a bundle of thoughts. A bundle of thoughts laced with euphoria and arousal. Minnie was horny.

Minnie hor-a-nee.

Minnie so hor-a-nee.

Minnie so hor-a-nee. Suck-a-puck prease-a.”

Minnie’s thoughts cleared a bit. She definitely wanted to suck-a-puck. But she still needed to figure out who she was. It was important!

Minnie was a Korean woman with big, huge tits and a pretty pussy who liked to fuck.

Minnie was a Korean woman with big, huge tits and a pretty pussy who liked to fuck and work for Club Argon.

Club Argon. What was that? Initially Minnie’s attempts to remember it went like the ones before. Fleeting glances of sterile hallways. Dank prisons. Fear. Desperation. Pain. Minnie’s consciousness rebelled against it. But only for a moment. No, Club Argon wasn’t all of that!

Club Argon was her home now. It was where she worked. It was a nightclub. The best nightclub in the whole city! Which city? Who cared? She didn’t need to worry about her city. She’d never need to go into the city. Club Argon was her home now. Minnie would do anything to stay at Club Argon, she knew. But what would she have to do?

Minnie would have to dance, she realized. Thankfully she had remembered how to dance. She didn’t remember learning. But it didn’t matter. Minnie remembered how to dance.

Minnie would have to flirt. But that was okay! Minnie liked all the boys and girls and boygirls and girlboys! And flirting led to hor-a-nee. And hor-a-nee. Led to suck-a-puck.

Suck-a-puck all night!

No, focus! This was important! Suck-a-puck could wait. She didn’t even have a mouth! Or a pussy! Or her huge, enormous, massive boobies! She had them but she didn’t. It was best not to think about it.

Minnie would dance for Club Argon. Minnie would Flirt for Club Argon. Minnie would suck-a-puck for Club Argon! But only if the boys and girls paid!

Minnie felt glum at that. She was generous. She wanted to share! But she had to charge them, she knew. If she didn’t make money, Club Argon would close down. Her home would go away. And then she’d have nowhere to go!

And what about her friends!? Minnie thought of the skinny, ugly, brown-haired girl again. But that thought hurt so she stopped remembering it. She knew other pretty girls like her would be at Club Argon, though. They’d be her new best friends! And if the club closed down they’d all go away, too! So Minnie was resolute. As much as she wanted to suck-a-puck fo fa-ree, she had to get paid. To give her money to Club Argon.

Minnie was a Korean woman with big, huge tits and a pretty pussy who liked to fuck and would do anything for Club Argon.

Of course Minnie would do anything for Club Argon. She was a Club Argon girl! The Club was her home. The other Club Argon girls were her friends. She didn’t care about anything outside of Club Argon. None of it mattered. Because she was a Club Argon girl.

But was Minnie a Club Argon girl? She knew she was. But was Minnie? The consciousness grappled with that question. Suddenly she didn’t even remember who she was. She knew that she was a Korean woman with big, huge tits and a pretty pussy who liked to fuck and would loyally obey the Pit Boss and Club Argon. But she didn’t know her name anymore. But she could make some guesses. It was probably a Korean name. And a woman’s name. And a sexy name. The name of a woman who liked to have sex. And it was a name the boys and girls would like.

Her name came to her in a moment of revelation. One the consciousness had no idea was implanted from a computer several feet away.

Her name was Kaendi.

Kae-en-di.

Kaendi was a Korean woman with big, huge tits and a pretty pussy who liked to fuck and would loyally obey the Pit Boss and Club Argon.

Kae-en-di was girl fol Crub Al-gon.

Kae-en-di have big tits. Ple-tee poo-see.

Kae-en-di rike suck-a-puck a-night.

Kae-en-di roy-a-ry obey. Obey Crub Al-gon. Obey Pit-a-Boss.

Kae-en-di Crub Al-gon girl. Kae-en-di rike suck-a-puck. Kae-en-di obey.

Kae-en-di obey.

카엔디 오베이

* * *

Kaendi’s eyes opened. Without the restraints holding her, she fell from the operating table down to her knees. She looked down at the pendulous gaseum weighing her down first. Then up at the doctor and the big man looking at her. She didn’t know who the doctor was. But she knew she was in Club Argon. Which meant she had to be a good Club Argon girl and please him. Kaendi did, however, recognize the Pit Boss. The Pit Boss she would loyally obey.

Kaendi stayed on her knees, but raised her shoulders and thrust her chest out. For the first time she noticed the neon green and neon link studs in her nipples. And the tattoo on her left breast reading 캔디—Kaendi. Her name. Kaendi’s mouth hung open as she looked between the Technomancer and the Pit Boss. They looked at her expectantly. They wanted her to do something. But she didn’t know what! Kaendi winced. This was all so confusing! But she had to try her best to be a good girl for Club Argon. To please these men. So she blinked, closed her mouth, and searched for the right words. With a little help from the persistent tingling in her breasts and between her legs, Kaendi managed to find them.

Her face twisted into a big, wide smile and her green-and-pink eyes shined brightly as she gave the men a wave.

“Annyeong! My name-a Kaendi. Girl por Crub Al-gon. Kaendi hol-a-nee. You want suck-a-puck?”

The Technomancer smiled at the Pit Boss. The Pit Boss smiled back, and he turned to his newest Club Argon Girl.

“Nice to meet you, Kaendi,” he said. “And as a matter of fact, I would.”