The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Raven’s Flight #1 — I Want Kaendi

Chapter 8

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

[Second disclaimer. From Chapter 3 on out the story contains a bit of raceplay focused around racially stereotypical names, accents, and behaviors.]

* * *

With Kaendi kneeling before them, the two villains didn’t take long to start playing with their new toy. They had to make sure she was programmed correctly, after all.

The Technomancer was first. He was already standing in front of Kaendi, and he wasted no time in dropping his pants. Kaendi’s eyes widened as she looked at his penis. It was of average girth, but it looked long—and getting longer. It was already wet with precum. And Kaendi almost jumped on it right there. But something held her back. She was forgetting something.

Oh right!

“You wan suck-a-puck prom Kae-en-di?” she asked in her chopped, mangled Engrish. “Kae-en-di ruv suck-a-puck. But Mista Tek-a-no…” she paused, trying to get through the doctor’s title. “Mista Tek-a-no-cer-man…” No, that wasn’t right. “Mista…”

“You can call me Doc,” the Technomancer said.

“Okay!” Kaendi giggled in relief. “If Mista Doc wan suck-a-puck, he have to pay Kae-en-di. Pay Kae-en-di por suck-a-puck.”

“Kaendi, darling, that won’t be necessary.” The Pit Boss’s deep, smooth voice almost caused Kaendi to freeze up. She Obeyed the Pit Boss. No matter what. If he said Doc didn’t need to pay, then Doc didn’t need to pay.

“Okay!” Kaendi said again. “Doc wan suck?” The bimbo put a finger into her mouth and popped it out. “Or wanna puck big tits?” She hefted her breasts up. “Or wanna puck pletty pussy?” Kaendi turned around, showing herself off to the man. “Whateva Doc wan. Pit-a-boss say Kae-en-di give to Doc!”

The Technomancer chuckled and began undoing his pants. “I’ll take the front,” he told Kaendi. The transformed heroine compliantly dropped to her hands and knees and opened her mouth. “Pit Boss, you want to take the other end?”

The Pit Boss, the man Kaendi knew she had to obey, laughed. “A spit roast?” he asked. “A fine introduction for our newest Argon Girl. Kaendi looked back and saw the Pit Boss shed his jacket and begin unbuttoning his shirt. Her heart leapt. The Pit Boss wanted to have sex with her. Even though she was new! Kaendi’s heart fluttered with excitement and a sense of…honor. She was honored she’d get to feel the Pit Boss inside of her. To be able to obey him in such an intimate way. “Kaendi,” the Pit Boss commanded. “Spread those legs.” Kaendi eagerly did as she was told. She was posed on all fours, her hands on the cold ground of the operations theater and her body arced up to bring her up to crotch-level for the doctor. She had spread her legs, letting her growing wetness leak down the bottom of her thighs.

Kaendi’s arousal only grew as the Technomancer pulled down his pants and his boxers soon after. The man’s dark cock, emerging from a mess of crinkly black hair, practically sprang into her face. His cock was a dark, tan color. It didn’t have much girth to it, but it was long. Kaendi didn’t even try to guess at its length. She had her orders. She leaned in and kissed the head before taking it in the mouth. She began to run her lips up and down the Technomancer’s hard shaft, moaning and making pleased noises as she did. It felt good to give the Doc a blowjob. It felt good as long as it was good for Club Argon.

As Kaendi worked over the cock, her body suddenly lit up with pleasure as she felt a warm, hard presence parting the lips of her vagina. She couldn’t see him. But she knew that the Pit Boss was sliding his cock into her from behind. Kaendi wasn’t aware of the fact that she was losing her virginity at that moment. If she had been, though, she wouldn’t have cared. She obeyed the Pit Boss. She was a Club Argon girl. And being chosen by the Pit Boss himself was an honor. She squealed in her throat at the sensation of the Pit Boss’s huge, girthy member filling her up.

“Stay focused, Kaendi,” the Pit Boss ordered. “A good Argon Girl can handle two customers at once!”

Kaendi refocused. A Good Argon Girl could handle two customers at once. And she had to impress the Pit Boss. So she leaned into both sides of her spit-roast. Her head bobbed back and forth, taking the Technomancer’s efficient cock all the way back into her throat and making that pleasing, cathartic gluck noise that let her customer know she was doing everything she could. When she pulled her mouth back from the Doc’s cock, she slid back on the Pit Boss’. She felt him thrust in time with her, going as far into her as he could. Kaendi soon got into the rhythm. Gluck, moan, gluck, moan, gluck, moan.

The Technomancer came first. He grabbed Kaendi by her hair and pushed her all the way to his crotch. Her eyes went wide. And then she felt his cum splatter against the back of her throat. If the Technomancer wanted to fill her belly with cum, she’d allow him to. She’d make him know it was delicious. And she’d ignore the ghost of a feeling in her mind. Horror. Disgust. Grief. Those weren’t emotions Kaendi knew. But something inside of her felt them anyways. She ignored them, though. Kaendi was a good Argon Girl. Good Argon Girls did their jobs and never complained. So she moaned. She made it sound like the Mancer’s juice was like a tasty fruit smoothie. She dare not pull back, lest she disappoint her customer.

But soon she knew a greater joy. Kaendi felt a twitching in her womb, followed by a warm, wet feeling. A feeling of physical and spiritual fullness. She knew that the Pit Boss was cumming inside of her now. And his own climax sent Kaendi into her own. Kaendi came in tandem with her owner. Her moans became louder. Her eyes rolled back. As the Technomancer’s deflating cock fell from her mouth, she uttered Korean nonsense-words. Now without a cock to suck, Kaendi lowered her head almost to the ground and cried out in ecstasy. With each spurt the Pit Boss thrust into her again, prompting another round of moans and garbled Korean. The Pit Boss was virile. He was handsome. He was strong. He was perfect. He owned Club Argon. And Kaendi would do everything she could to please him. She would obey him. She would adore him. She would love him like she loved nobody else.

With both of the men spent, Kaendi collapsed to the hard floor of the suite. Cum dripped from her lips and her womanhood. The augmented woman attempted to stay awake. But after all she’d been through that night it just wasn’t possible. Kaendi managed only to roll herself over on her back, letting her massive breasts spread over her sides, before she fell into a peaceful sleep.

Above the fallen heroine, the two men who had changed her panted and caught their breaths. The Technomancer had cum first, and recovered first in turn. He wiped his member off on his boxers before pulling them and his pants back up. “So,” he said. “What do you want to do with the memories we extracted? We know just about everything about Park Min-Jee. It could take a bit to sort the data, but there’s plenty to work with.

The Pit Boss didn’t immediately reply. He had put a bit more work into fucking his favorite new Argon Girl. The enormous man’s face was red and his body covered with sweat that had begun to stain his suit. He looked for a chair to fall back into and let the spasms of his cock stop before answering. “Decode it,” he said. “But don’t do anything with it. If people close to Minnie start vanishing, someone else might make a connection. As fun as this was, I daresay I would rather not repeat the process. It’s a risk we can’t afford if we want my business to prosper…and continue to fund your experiments.”

The Technomancer nodded. “Understood,” he said. “And her?” He pointed to the sleeping Korean bimbo laying in front of him.

“Have the guards bring her upstairs and find her a roommate,” the Pit Boss said. He looked down at the sleeping woman. She was his greatest conquest to date. His greatest victory. He hadn’t known the Raven before tonight. But he could tell she had potential. Potential the Pit Boss would make sure she never realized. “The Raven was a special gal. Kaendi is not. She’s just one more pretty little Argon Girl. She’ll live and work with the rest of them.” The Pit Boss cast one more gaze upon the woman as he finally pulled his pants up.

“She’s just another Argon Girl.”

* * *