The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Raven’s Flight #1 — I Want Kaendi

Epilogue

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

[Second disclaimer. From Chapter 3 on out the story contains a bit of raceplay focused around racially stereotypical names, accents, and behaviors.]

* * *

Kaendi woke up to the sound of K-pop blaring from her alarm clock. She opened her eyes and shot up with a big smile. Why wouldn’t she smile? It was time for work!

It was time to be a good Club Argon girl!

It had only been a week since Kaendi became an Argon Girl. It had actually only been a week since Kaendi could remember much of anything. Whenever she tried to think back to before she was an Argon Girl, Kaendi heard screaming and crying and felt a queasiness in her stomach. The nice, old, gray-haired doctor had told Kaendi that she should stop trying to remember anything. And she did try. But it was hard.

As Kaendi got out of bed and went to the communal showers to clean up, she fought to keep the intrusive thoughts out of her simple mind. Memories of a scrawny, ugly girl who wasn’t sexy at all. Kaendi didn’t recognize her. But whenever she thought of the ugly girl, Kaendi felt scared and sad and angry. She didn’t recognize the ugly pale girl, either. Or the two old people. But she somehow missed them terribly. Why would she? They weren’t even offering to pay her!

Kaendi washed up and headed for the cafeteria. She had planned to eat quickly and get to work. But some of the other girls were there! She got her food and sat with them, joining the ocean of giggles and coos. She felt the terrible feelings fade. Kaendi didn’t think so much when she was with her friends and when she was working. So she tried to be with her friends and work as much as she could. The other Argon Girls had welcomed Kaendi and their newest best friend. They were all best friends! Even crabby Demonia loved her fellow Argon Girls deep down. She was just cranky because some paying customers liked it that way. And Demonia had to keep the customers happy just like Kaendi! It was all part of being a good Argon Girl.

With their night breakfast ending, the girls split up and went to their dressing rooms. Kaendi found a note in hers with her assignment for the night. It was written in Korean since Kaendi couldn’t read English very well. Or speak it very well. She had tried practicing, but her manager told her not to. The customers liked her bad English. And that was enough for Kaendi! If she had to speak bad English to be a good Argon Girl, she’d speak bad English! It was easy. She already did it!

Kaendi read the Hangul characters slowly. Tonight she would be working the second level. Her job was to make unspecial people feel special. So special they’d have sex with her! Kaendi giggled at the thought and babbled to herself as she did her hair.

“Hey-lo mis-a-tah,” she practiced. “My name-a Kae-en-di. So happy meet-a-you. So happy you come to Crab Algon!”

Kaendi straightened her long hair to bring out the pink and green highlights that matched her eyes. Sometimes Kaendi remembered having dark brown eyes. But she wasn’t supposed to remember that stuff. She kept talking to put it out of her mind.

“What Kae-en-di do fa you?” she asked herself as she straightened her locks. “You need-a-dlink? You want-a dance?”

Kaendi looked down and smiled at the sight of her pendulous gaseum hanging from her chest. She was always a little sad that she had to wear a top. She wanted everyone to see her big, delicious boobies. But the Pit Boss said those were only for him or paying customers. And Kaendi had to obey the Pit Boss to be a good Argon Girl.

“You wanna see Kae-en-di geo-yu?” Kaendi said, shaking her breasts in her hand. “You wanna see poo-sy? You wanna see all Kae-en-di?” She giggled to her hypothetical customer. “Only fa high-ro-lla. Only fa real man. Stlong woo-man. You high-ro-lla, ya?”

Kaendi giggled as she pulled on a pink string bikini top and a matching thong, each with its strings in bright, neon green. With the feeble fabric barely concealing her curves, Kaendi stopped into a pair of high heels. They pushed her body into a pose to stress the garments further.

“And if you re-a-rry high-ro-lla,” she said with a cheeky grin. “You get all Kae-en-di bah-dy.” She giggled madly, massaging her sensitive breasts and enjoying the feeling of arousal gushing through her. “Kae-en-di suck-a-puck,” she giggled. “Kae-en-di suck-a-puck rong-a-time. Rong as you rike-a.” She moaned. Kae-en-di sooooooo hol-a-ny.”

Kaendi looked into the mirror to make sure she was ready for her shift. But she didn’t see herself in the mirror. She saw the ugly girl from her memories. She saw the short, skinny brunette with deep, brown eyes. And the girl was crying. Tears poured down her face as she looked back at Kaendi with a mix of grief, anger, and desperation. Kaendi stared for a moment. It looked like the ugly girl was going to say something.

But Kaendi blinked and the ugly girl was gone. It was just Kaendi in the mirror. And Kaendi quickly regained her composure. She did a turn to look over her body and giggled. “Kae-en-di leady fa wolk!” she said.

Kaendi turned and headed out the door, eager to start her shift. As she headed for the club floor she let out one more joyous yell.

“Kae-en-di leady fa be best Crub Algon girl!”