The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Kay wakes with new abilities… for a slave.

Rebirth

The pod door opened and Martha knelt there with her neighbour, Karen standing there leaning over her shoulder

“Wake up, honey” Martha cooed, “Wake up”

Kay opened her eyes. She had trouble focusing as she was covered in amniotic fluid.

“Come on baby” Martha said as she tucked her hands under her daughter “Help me” she said turning to Karen. Karen moved round and together, they helped Kay sit up.

Martha took hold of the primary tube and tugged on it.

Kay felt like she was going to throw-up as the long tube was pulled up out of her throat.

She coughed up fluid.

Karen licked at the fluid on Kay’s face. Her tongue darted out five inches. Martha moved over a little, and did the same. Her tongue too, was just as long. Martha’s tongue tip even drilled up into Kay’s nostril’s clearing them out.

Kay could see more clearly now. She looked about. The light… it seemed so… bright. She blinked a couple of times.

Martha laughed… “Yes, it looks different now” she said, “Your eyes are more capable than before”

Kay turned to look at her mom. She still couldn’t quite say anything, but she sensed only peace, and harmony her mom’s face.

“Come on, get up now” Martha said. She looked at Karen and together they helped Kay to her feet.

She swooned a little. Then she felt a pain. She looked down to see her mom pulling another tube from her… this one was in Kay’s vagina.

It hurt. A sharp sting as it was removed from her. And then she felt a similar pain and realised that Karen was pulling another tube out of her asshole. This one—it stunk when it was removed.

“Let’s get you freshened up” Martha said as she took her daughter’s hand and got her to step out of the pod.

Karen had the shower running. Karen was naked

Kay stopped for a moment. She’d never seen her neighbour naked. But… it seemed now perfectly normal.

Martha pulled her dress up of her. Kay smiled seeing her mom naked. She realised she was naked too.

“This way, honey”Martha said, leading her into the shower.

Under the cold water the two older women ran their hands over Kay’s body; wiping the slime and fluid off of her pale white skin.

Kay felt relaxed, loved even. She allowed their hands to go anywhere over her. Her nipples jutted out hard. She felt a strange sensation between her legs when her mom touched her there.

She lent over and looked to see her clit. She’d never seen her clit (except on reflection in a mirror). “Yes, baby” Martha laughed, “It’s bigger now”

Kay looked into her mom’s face with amazement

“Look!” Martha said, “Mine’s bigger too!”

Martha peeled her vaginal lips back to highlight the large pink bud that was there.

Kay smiled and then Martha tweaked it again. “Ohhhh” Kay gasped.

Suddenly she felt Karen’s tongue move up between her ass cheeks. Her mom’s fingers worked her engorged clit

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” Kay whimpered

Martha pressed her mouth to her daughter’s and they kissed as mom frigged daughter

“Ohhhhhh!” Kay cried, coming, her knees buckling

The three women dried. Kay was sort of disappointed to see Karen dress. She loved looking at her female form. She had never realised just how beautiful a woman could be. Suddenly she had a shiver of disgust as she remembered Mortimer… her husband.

She thought about him on her, inside her. She almost dry retched at the though of that masculine body being anywhere near her.

“Call me when you need me” Karen said

“Thank you” Martha said. They embraced and kissed, hard and passionate.

Kay felt a flush of warmth wash over her as she watched this display—more than affection… it was quite erotic.

“Bye, sister” Karen said before she gave Kay a huge kiss too.

Kay felt her neighbour was like a ‘sister’—so close. She watched Karen go and turned as her mom dressed too.

“Momma?” she managed to say

“Yes, baby” Martha smiled

“I…” she paused she didn’t know quite what to say

“It’s alright, baby” Martha said wrapping her arms around her daughter, “It’s a little overwhelming at Rebirth”

“Rebirth?”

“Yes” Martha laughed, “What you just experienced… Karen and I, and others, we’ve all been transformed the same way too…”

“Momma… your eyes…”

“You just noticed?” Martha laughed, “Yours are the same!” she said turning her daughter’s face to the mirror.

Their eyes were totally black.

“Will you be okay on your own for a short while?” Martha said

“Are you going somewhere?” Kay asked, concerned

“No… no, honey” Martha smiled, “I’ve just got to get the pod ready again”

“So…” she added, “You try get used to your new self… and I’ll prepare the pod. Okay?”

“Sure, mom” Kay smiled

“Thata girl” Martha said

Kay went back to her bedroom. She felt she didn’t need to dress—for a sense of modesty… but as her mom and Karen wore something she would too. She found her plainest dress and slid it on.

She went over to her desktop and flicked it on. She connected to to the net… but she turned her web-cam off.

Alice was on-line.

Kay connected to her. Live video chat.

“Kay?” Alice said, “Is that you?”

“Yes Alice… “ Kay said “It’s me”

Alice looked worried

“I can’t see you…”

“My web-cam’s not working”

“I need to see you… I need to see your face…”

“Why?”

“I want to see if… if you’re one of them…”

“One of ‘them’?”

“Yes…” Alice said… “They’re everywhere…”

“Who?”

“What do you mean who?” Alice gasped. She heard a noise and spun around to see what it was. She was so nervous. “It’s been on the news… ever since the aliens appeared three nights ago…”

“Aliens?” Kay snorted

“You… you really haven’t heard?”

“No” Kay said

“These!” Alice said holding up a picture. The picture was of a squat grotesque creature with bulging eyes on stalks

“They’re not aliens” Kay laughed at Alice “They’re our masters”

“What?”

“Our masters” Kay said. She stopped to think about this. She just ‘knew’ it was the case.

“Oh my!”Alice cried “You’re one of them!”

She reached to turn off the link

“No! Wait!” Kay cried

Alice hesitated

“Where are you?”

“What?”

“I want to know where you are… you’re at home, aren’t you?”

“N-no…. no I’m not!” Alice said

“Just wait there… I’d like to come over…”

“No! Stay away!” Alice screamed. Click. The link was cut off

“How odd” Kay said to herself. She couldn’t understand her friend’s behaviour. All she wanted to do was go over there and take her to a place where she could be transformed. Why wouldn’t she want to be transformed? It seemed so odd to Kay.

Kay got up from her computer and went to go to the bathroom. As she went down the hall she smelt something… familiar

She opened her sister’s bedroom door. Anne was sitting there, tied to the bed

“Anne!” Kay exclaimed as she went to her sister. Anne’s mouth was gagged.

Anne squirmed to get away.

“Anne?” Kay laughed, “What’s wrong?”

Anne thrashed at the bindings but couldn’t get away.

“Here” Kay said as she ripped off the gag… unaware of her improved strength.

“Get away from me!” Anne cried

“What? Why?” Kay gasped

“You’re one of them… your eyes! Your eyes!”

“Yes, of course I’m one of them, silly” Kay laughed, “You will be too, soon”

“No… I don’t want to be…”

“You will, once you’ve rebirthed”

“I’ll never be one of you!” Anne spat

“You will, sweet sister” Kay smiled

“You are monsters! You killed dad!”

“I didn’t kill him”

“No…” she said “But mom did!”

“Yes?”

“And now you’re one of them!”

“If mom killed dad it was only because he was a worthless man”

“What?”

“Men… we don’t need them anymore”

“Yes, of course we do!”

“No, we don’t” Kay laughed, “The masters are all we need now!”

Martha came up the stairs. “Oh, Anne you’re still crying about your dad?”

“You murderer!” Anne spat

“Anyway, it’s time for you now… the pod is ready for you”

“Noooo!” Ann screamed

“Help me untie her” Martha said to Kay

“Sure, mom” Kay smiled

“No! Please, don’t do this!”

“It’ll all be over soon” Martha chirped as she untied Anne’s legs.

“No, please. I beg you…”

“Then we can all fuck” Martha added, “Once you’re one of us”

“OH, I’d like that, mom!” Kay quipped, she turned to Anne “Won’t that be fun?”

“Please, no!” Ann cried “Help me! Help me!” she screamed

As soon as she was untied Anne tried to leap away. Martha caught her daughter’s left wrist and crushed it

Anne screamed in pain as she felt bone grind against bone:

“Arrrgggghhh!” she screamed as Martha dragged her daughter up off the bed. “You’re hurting me!”

“Shhhh” Martha cooed “Grab her other arm” she said to Kay

Kay grabbed her.

One was stronger than Anne. Both… Anne had no chance now of getting away.

She was dragged kicking and screaming downstairs to the pod

The pod had tentacles in it, swaying searching for the host.

“Take her clothes off” Martha said to Kay

Two of them tore Anne’s clothes from her, then Martha lifted her daughter up and carried her over to the pod

One of the tentacles seemed to sense pussy near-by. It stopped randomly swaying. At the end, it appeared like a penis, and out of the eye of the penis oozed a black liquid

“Please. Mommy! Mommy!” Anne cried, she peed herself.

Martha held her daughter from behind, one arm around her daughter’s’ throat. The tentacle shot up into Anne’s vagina.

“Owwwww!” she cried.

The tentacle pushed up deep to her cervix, and then ooze leaked out of it into Anne

Suddenly Anne felt a tingle in her thighs. It grew to a warm feeling. It was like getting drunk in the pussy

A smaller tentacle shot up into her asshole

Anne stopped struggling

Her mom let her go.

Anne stood there, smiling, and crying at the same time.

She lay down in the pod

Another tentacle moved up and she opened her mouth. It hurt as she felt it press down into her throat.

“See you in a short while” Martha smiled

Anne nodded. It didn’t seem so bad now…

Martha closed the pod down. It self-sealed

Martha looked up at Kay who was playing now with her clit.

“Do you want to fuck?”

“Yes, mom” Kay smiled

* * *

“Alice!” Anne cried from the door, pounding on it “Let me in! Let me in!”

“Who is it?”

“It’s Anne” she called

“Who?”

“Kay’s sister”

“Is Kay there?”

“No. Just me”

Alice looked at the security monitor. There was only Anne on the screen

Alice went down stairs, grabbing her dad’s .45 on her way.

She opened the door; still on the security chain. A metal screen door still locked between them

Anne wore sunglasses. “Please, let me in!” Anne cried

“Where’s Kay?”

“Please… they’re coming after me!”

“And you brought them here?”

“Please… I’m so frightened”

Alice looked up, then down the street. Seeing no other unfamiliar vehicles

She took the door off the chain and then opened the mental screen

“Come on in”

“Thank you! Thank you!” Anne cried

Alice looked again up and down the street, before closing the door

She turned around just as Anne took off her sunglasses

Alice screamed when she saw those black eyes.

The End