The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Paola remembers when she was young, before she was enslaved by the vampire.

Remember

Paola woke suddenly, sitting bolt upright. She was drenched in sweat.

Eric woke at the same time, sensing her stress.

“I’m sorry, Master” Paola said seeing him blink awake.

“Did you have a nightmare again?”

“Yes, Master”

“These are becoming more and more frequent”

“Yes, Master” she said, “I am sorry.”

He sat up and leaned over the woman lying between them and embraced her. “You don’t need to apologise to me” he said, gently kissing her on the forehead. “You’ve been a good slave. A good daughter. I love you”

“Thank you, Master” she smiled, “You know I only want to please you…”

“I know” he said, appreciatively

The woman between them stirred as she began to wake

“What was her name again?” he said

“Belle”

“Ah”

“And where did I pick her up?”

“Outside the Metro, at Bercy, Master” she said, “You tease me Master” she smiled, “You know all this…”

“Just testing your memory” he smiled

“Uh?” the woman groaned “What’s going on?” She turned around. She was naked, pale, weak

“Belle” he smiled, catching her eyes

“Yes” she whimpered, caught in his gaze

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Oh… yes” she sighed, remembering how they had made love the previous night.

She looked at Paola… “Did we…?”

“Yes…” Paola smiled, “We fucked as well”

Belle smiled, “I am not normally so promiscuous” she said embarrassed. Eric smiled at this… after all she had done last night, and she still felt embarrassment

She noticed Paola was masturbating Eric’s cock, getting him hard with a massaging hand.

He bent down and kissed Belle. Her lips were dry. She couldn’t believe how tired she felt… drained, in fact

Paola sensed when she had done enough. She let go of Eric’s cock and moved back a little, to give him room.

He rolled over onto Belle. She went ‘ooof” as she took his weight.

He pushed his cock up into her. She winced… she was dry. “Ow” she gasped. He ignored this and pushed in harder,, stretching her

“You’re hurting me” she protested

He began to ride her

“Stop!” she cried. She beat her hands against his chest

At that moment he took hold of her head and forced it to turn, exposing her throat. His mouth opened, his canines extended into fangs. He snapped these into her neck. Piercing her flesh

Her back suddenly arched up, her pussy pushed up against him

“Oh, fuckkkkkk” she cried as he fed.

Paola masturbated as she watched her Master feed from his prey. When he released her it was only after he’d come in her. Belle’s breathing was weak.

Paola knew that it would not be long before she expired. Perhaps one more time Belle could please the Master. Paola looked at her without pity. She was a thing for her master to use, to feed from.

Belle fell back into sleep. Her body shutting down, trying to preserve energy. Eric was full of energy… Belle’s blood coursing through his system

Paola knew that he wanted her. Having just fucked and fed from Belle he was horny again. Paola’s asshole bore the brunt of his desire

She gurgled with delight as, on all fours, she felt his weight upon her, pounding her.

Her own orgasm rippled through her, only when he had come. She got off only on the knowledge he had pleasure from her.

He rose from her, she hung out, in bed, her asshole distended, dripping come. She heard him shower and she picked herself up and joined him.

Afterwards she dried him. She shivered, wet in the cool of the day, but she dried him first.

Eric threw on a bathrobe. He went out into the hall and down to the other bedroom.

Bridget and Helga lay in their bed together asleep. Bridget was thirteen and her sister Helga was seventeen. He smiled as he looked at them. They were now his daughters too. Bridget was of course too young for him, but Helga was nearing time to enter into service as Paola had. He looked after his ‘family’.

Paola was young when he had brought her into his family. He recalled when Paola and he had met.

Paola was born in Italy in 1929. (However, despite her advanced years she only looked like she was forty. Part of his gift to her was a longer healthier life. Though she would not live forever like he would.)

Paola Apple was born into a prosperous Milanese Jewish family. She grew up in a warm, loving, happy household. Her father Ruben was successful, and popular. The Fascists had taken over in 1922, but life, though strict, was not too bad.

Then in 1938 Italy brought in their racial laws. The Apple family moved to France. Life, apart from that blip seemed to promise a future.

Two years later France collapsed under a Nazi blitzkrieg.

The family fled again; and on the road they met their end. Heading to Brittany—and the sea—a promise of freedom….

Paola was eleven years old when her family were murdered by local extremists. She was going to suffer the same fate when, from out of nowhere her saviour—Eric—appeared.

Eric fed on humans, there was no doubt. Occasionally he fed till he had extinguished the life of one. But he wasn’t a killer in the same way these people were

“What are you going to do, Master?” Bernice asked him as they watched the group of Breton fascists do their evil work, “You’re not going to get involved are you?” she asked with a sense of trepidation. Powerful though he was, he was not invincible…

But he acted…

Five men, armed with an assortment of guns, clubs, knives… bloodied shirts and pants from the slaughter of Jewish innocents… screamed in horror as the vampire went to work.

Eric stood there over Paola. She shivered, frightened, covered in blood of her family. “Come with me” he said. She trembled but as she looked up into his hypnotic eyes she forgot… for the moment… the horror she has just witnessed. “I am your family now” he said as he picked her up and carried her away. She felt safe in his strong arms

He took her away, to his house in Paris. There he lived with two other slaves, Maya, and Chloe. Paris; went on with life. Paola grew up in the vampire’s house. As a servant, and also, as a student. She called him “daddy”. He was like a father to her.

He didn’t enslave her. He didn’t touch her, not then. She learned to love him. And she grew up with him. He taught her… Having lived for 3,000 years he knew a lot. And she was eager—even then to please… so she listened to him and studied.

It was only after the war was over that he finally took her to his bed. He enslaved her, giving her some of his blood. She was already willing to serve him, but with his blood inside her took her to a whole other level… And, her body changed—her ageing process slowed. She was stronger, faster, more… more…better. Better than any ordinary human.

In 1960 Maya passed away. Chloe died in 1983. Paola witnessed both happenings. And, she knew what happened leading up to this. She feared that this was happening to her now.

In both cases the women, as they approached the end began to age more quickly. Their bodies succumbing to the processes that they had cheated for so long.

Restless. Less sleep. Nightmares. Aches and pains.

Maya had reached 140. Chloe had reached 144. Thinking about this, Paola had some reason to hope that she might live, as her master had said, another few decades yet. But it was not unheard of that a Dhampir slave of a vampire might not go far past 90.

But there was no guarantee. She regretted that she might die… but only because it would mean she could no longer serve him.

* * *

Dr. Ruth Meyer was a young psychiatrist. She specialised in sleep disorders, and trauma

“No, I don’t do house-calls” she said on the phone

She hung up.

Eric was annoyed by this.

He turned up at her office

“I’m sorry, we’re closing” Eunice, the assistant said

“You will allow me in” he said

“I…. I… I will allow you in” she said

“Continue to close up though”

She did so, locking the door and walking off, quite unaware that she’s let him in

Ruth was working late, on her dissertation. She was a key-note speaker at a symposium in Chicago in two weeks.

She heard him approach

“Who?” she stuttered “Who are you?”

“It’s not often this happens…” he began, “But I need your help”

“You need to get out of here…” she said as he ignored her and sat down

“You will not be needing that…” he said as she drew a pistol out of her top drawer

“Put it down” he said

She put it down

She was shocked. She went to pick it up but suddenly her hand went limp, like it had no power. It hung, it flopped. She couldn’t pick the gun up

“What the hell?” she began

“As I was saying… I need your help”

“Who are you?”

“One of my slaves… I love her, and I am bound to protect her…”

“Your… your slaves?”

“Yes” he said, “Now don’t interrupt!”

Suddenly her mouth closed over, like it was wired shut.

“She is suffering… perhaps you can help her…” he said, “You will take her on as a client”

“Yes” Ruth nodded.

He saw the fear in her eyes and smiled. She wanted to move, to yell, to scream, but she could not. All she could do is obey

“Come with me” he said

The first thing Ruth noticed was the musky odour. So much love-making was done there that there was a certain dankness in the air.

Bridget greeted them. “Hello, father” she smiled as she embraced him

“This is my daughter, Bridget” he said. In a way she was his daughter. “Ah, here is my beautiful slave, Paola”

“Pleased to meet you…” Paola smiled as she strode towards them wearing an open red silk robe.

It did not matter to her that the stranger could see her naked flesh.

Helga came out too, wearing a girly floral dress “Ah, my other daughter, Helga!” he smiled

Helga also ran up to him and embraced. She was excited that soon he would take her into his service that every time she saw him she gave a little wee.

He held his two daughters with affection that belied the fact that he was a supernatural killer.

“Off you go, girls” he said to them. They took each other’s hand and skipped away

“So, Ruth” he said, “Go to work!”

“I…ah…” she began as she tried to gather her thoughts

“Paola?” she asked

“Yes…?”

“Ah… I need to get some background information…”

Eric smiled as Paola lead Ruth off.

Eric went to the bedroom. Belle saw him and broke into a smile—just at seeing him. She instinctively opened her legs, offering herself to him.

He got undressed and climbed onto the bed

“You’re nearing death” he said to her as he ran the back of his right hand down over her body.

“Fuck me…” she begged, “Please….”

He bent down and bit into her neck. Her back arched as he fed…

Her breathing was erratic. He bit into his wrist and pressed his bloodied flesh to her mouth “Drink” he commanded

She opened her mouth and tasted his blood. Her pupils dilated. Her tongue tingled. It was as if she were taking a drug

She began to suck more vigorously… she released him, only as her entire body was wracked in pain… the transformation.

At dinner time Bridget and Helga sat at the table. They had a guest. Ruth thanked Helga as she doled out the soup.

Paola sat next to her, not partaking… she did not eat human sustenance. Eric came down the stairs arm-in-arm with Belle, wearing formal dinner dress. Belle looked fresh faced, not like the pale sunken-eyed living corpse from that morning. She smiled. She looked elegant.

The girls looked up as they approached. It was clear to Bridget that the master had retransformed

Eric pulled out a chair and seated Belle there “Thank you, Master” she said as he did so

He took a chair at the head of the table

“So, how did you two go?” he asked

He looked at Ruth… “You may speak” he said

“How are you doing this?” she asked

“I want you to tell me how you went with my daughter Paola”

“I…” she wanted to speak about something else… she twisted it in her mind, trying to foment the words, but she could not. She could only speak to what he had asked of her. “The first session went well…” Ruth said, “Paola tells me she’s well over 50…though this seems impossible”

“More like 90” Paola corrected her

“What is your prognosis?”

“I think it’s just repressed memories” Ruth said, “I can treat this with some sessions…”

“You won’t be able to use hypnosis” he said

“I won’t?”

“No” he laughed, “They’re under my control… they only have one master”

“That’s true, Master” Paola smiled leaning in on him

“There.. you see…” he smiled

“Ah… well we can have some sessions where we bring these memories out… re-live them, get them out and in the open…”

“Very well” Eric said “You will proceed”

“I…” she began

“You may speak freely”

Suddenly she shuddered. It was like a release… “I don’t know how you are doing this to me…” she said, “Am I… am I your prisoner?”

“No…” he smiled, “You can return home after dinner… but you will come here daily to work with Paola”

“I don’t do house-calls”

“You do now…” he smiled

“I don…”

“You will do this!” he said, his eyes boring into hers

“Yes, I will do this” she siad. “Fuck!” she cried, “Stop that, please!”

“You will schedule her in as any other patient” he said, “And, I will permit you to bill me for it…”

“It’s expensive”

“I’m sure…” he smiled, “Do I look like I don’t have a Euro to my name?”

She looked about. Helga and Bridget were well dressed, as were Belle and Paola.

“You will not speak of this to anyone… of the control I have…” he said, “And you will do nothing to stop this arrangement” he added, “Is that understood?”

“Yes”

“Master…”

“Yes, Master” she said

Helga turned to him “Daddy?”

“Yes, sweetie?”

“Are you going to fuck this new one?”

He looked at Ruth. “I could…” he smiled

“I wouldn’t let you!” she protested

“Take off your top” he said. Immediately she peeled her shirt off

“Stop it…. please!”

“And your bra…”

“No… please…” she cried as she reached behind and unhooked it. She let it fall from her.

“You will learn your place!” he said

“Yes, Master” she cried. Her head fell into her hands and she sobbed

“You will obey me”

“Yes, Master” she sniffled

Bridget handed her a handkerchief

“Thank you” Ruth said

“You’re welcome” Bridget said. She leant in “You must not disobey daddy”

“No…” Ruth cried, resigned, “I … I’ll try not to…”

“Good” Bridget chirped, “Then we can all be friends”

Ruth looked up to see him whisper something to Belle. Belle smiled and then she slinkily sunk under the table.

He smiled at Ruth as Belle’s head bobbed up and down on his cock. Ruth smiled too. She had to admit… she was being turned on by it. She wondered what it would be like to suck his cock… how good would that be.

And, she didn’t feel bad now about her tits being exposed. That too, kind of made her horny. She liked the fact he could see her naked. She found herself day-dreaming of him on her, in her. She gasped

“Doctor?”

“Huh?” she said she realised that they were smiling looking at her…

She blushed

“Huh? Oh, sorry. Yes, Master?”

“You may dress and go now…” he said

“Thank you, Master” she said standing up. She picked up her shirt and bra.

Paola walked her out

“Shall we say 2pm tomorrow?” she said as she clipped her bra on by the front door

“Very well” Paola smiled. Paola waited till she had her shirt on before seeing her out.

“Till tomorrow” Paola said, then closed the door

Ruth put it in her diary and she almost skipped as she went outside to catch a taxi back to her car outside her office.

Paola felt better too… now that she had a way ahead. And, it wasn’t because she was dying. She would get to serve her master a few more decades

She returned to the dining room. The two girls had finished their soup, and were tidying up.

Eric was coming in Belle’s hungry throat.

“Join us” he said

“Yes, Master” Paola smiled as she got to her knees too

She would remember those bad times again—from when she was a child. But then she would also remember his eyes when they first met—she had felt safe. He gave her a purpose

She would continue to serve him

The End