The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Resort

Chapter one

Break ups are tough! At least Maryam thought so when she was driving over to her best friend, Dalia’s house. She had just found out that her boyfriend of 3 years had been cheating on her, leaving Dalia completely distraught. Dalia’s doorbell was ringing 10 minutes later. A beautiful woman with dark hair and dark eyes answered the door, her eyes red and puffy from crying. She burst into fresh tears as she saw Maryam and flung her arms around her.

‘come on sweetheart! Let’s get some wine!’ cooed Maryam as she led her sobbing friend inside. She sat Dalia down on her sofa and asked if she had any spare pyjamas that she could borrow.

‘yes,’ sobbed Dalia, ‘They’re in the bedroom, top draw.’

Maryam wandered up to the bedroom and found a nice set of pink PJs with small hearts on them. She removed her clothing down to her underwear until she noticed herself in the mirror. She was well toned with a perfect ‘hour-glass’ waist with D-cups. She reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Her perfect breasts fell out as she threw the used garment onto the bed. She continued checking herself out in the mirror for another minute or so. Moving to admire herself from either side and her posterior. She tried to push her breasts out by bringing her shoulders back, almost as if she were standing at attention. She wasn’t sure why she found this position so sexy or comfortable but it seemed to work for her. She smiled at herself in the mirror until she remembered her grief-stricken friend downstairs. She reached for the Pyjamas, slid them on and made her way to the kitchen to console her distraught friend.

‘I feel like such an idiot!’ sobbed Dalia as she sat balling into a tissue, ‘I can’t believe I let myself get into this situation! How could he do that to me!’

Maryam just sat and listened to Dalia blame herself for her ex-fiancé’s choices. They were sat there for little more than an hour until Dalia said,

‘I think I need to get out of the city,’

This triggered something in Maryam’s memory. Cairo could be an utterly stifling place. Loud cars, the pollution and the heat could make anyone feel tense. She remembered that she had a friend, Matt, who ran a retreat down south on the Red Sea.

‘We should go there,’ suggested Maryam ‘I think it’d be good to get out of the city and this place is amazing, my friend Matt will get us a deal as his place is SUPER exclusive.’

‘I don’t know Maryam, I’m not sure I’m up for it.’ Said Dalia in reply

Something else seemed to trigger Maryam’s subconscious here and she was absolutely NOT going to take no for an answer.

‘look,’ Maryam began, ‘I just got back from there a month ago and I felt incredible, the yoga on the beach, the food AND it’s women only.’

‘women only?’ replied Dalia with a hint of suspicion. ‘Why would a guy run an all girls yoga retreat unless he was some kind of pervert!?’ Dalia thought this part to herself quietly.

‘yes,’ said Maryam, ‘Matt is Gay in case you’re wondering why a guy would want to run this place for women,’

‘where did you meet this ‘Matt’?’ asked Dalia

‘I—‘ Maryam began until she realised that she couldn’t exactly remember where she met him, it was all a little bit of a blur, she had a vague memory of sleeping with him but she wasn’t sure enough to share that detail with Dalia.

‘I met him through a friend of mine who introduced me to the retreat,’ she said uncertainly, ‘but he’s such a nice guy, you’ll love him!’

She said this part with absolute certainty as she remembered having strong feelings for him. It took another hour of convincing and an entire bottle of wine before Dalia finally said,

‘ok, fuck it, lets go, I’m sure it’ll be good for me,’

Maryam couldn’t quite pinpoint why she felt so happy about her decision or why she started to feel slightly horny at the prospect of going back the resort, but she didn’t care. The next day, Maryam was on her phone dialling the main line of the retreat ready to book her and Dalia in for a full two weeks of relaxation.

‘Thankyou for calling The Retreat, you’re through to Khadija, how can I help?’ came the voice from down the phone

‘Hi,’ responded Maryam, ‘It’s Maryam Waled, I was there about a month ago,’

‘Maryam, hi!’ came Khadija’s reply, ‘how are you? Are you looking to book in with us again?’

‘yes, I was looking at coming down next week with a friend,’

‘wonderful! Master Matt will be pleased!’

Maryam didn’t even register that she had said ‘master.’

‘how many nights will you stay with us?’ continued Khadija

‘I think two weeks,’ replied Maryam, becoming increasingly more excited.

‘Excellent,’ replied Khadija, ‘we have the perfect room for the two of you and we are very much looking forward to seeing you again!’

‘thanks so much, see you soon!’ said Maryam eagerly as she put the phone down having become aware of just how moist her crotch had become.

It was at least a week later when Maryam was waiting outside Dalia’s apartment in her car ready to take the 8 hour drive down south. They had a kickass playlist ready and all the provisions for such a long trip and it wasn’t long before they were on the road out of the stifling Egyptian capital ready to unwind and detox themselves. Maryam knew how much good it was going to do both of them. She remembered how great she had felt when she had returned from the retreat and was excited to see how well Dalia was going to be doing when they returned.

The drive south was long, endless desert stretched out to the West while glimpsing the turquoise water of the Red Sea to the East. Dalia was rather indifferent as they drove but couldn’t help feel good about leaving Cairo. She supposed Maryam was right, this was going to be a completely fresh breath of air. Maryam on the other hand was becoming more and more excited as they inched closer, mile by mile until she finally saw the signs for Marsa Alam appear. 120km, 80km, 10km, she couldn’t wait to arrive and unwind on the terrace. She remembered how good the air felt on her bare skin. This thought confused her slightly as she had no memory or being naked while she was last there and was certain it wasn’t a nudist resort, she quashed these thoughts pretty quickly however, as she finally sighted the front gate to the enclosed resort.

The car pulled towards the front gates that were wedged between two cliff faces that looked as though they completely enclosed the retreat. Security was very tight, she remembered which made her feel very safe.

‘The whole place is enclosed,’ she explained to Dalia, the only way in or out is via this gate and the security here are great!’

This made Dalia feel much better about the resort as she knew that this part of the country was pretty secluded anyway. A small intercom sat on the side of the track on the drivers side. Maryam rolled her window down and pressed the ‘call button’ and listened to the sound of a dialling phone as it called into reception.

‘hello?’

‘Hi! It’s Maryam and Dalia, we have a booking.’

‘Maryam hi!,’ responded the receptionist through the intercom, ‘come on through,’

There was a buzzing noise and the large electronic gate came to life and opened slowly, Maryam edged forward with her car and made her way slowly up the drive. There were sandy cliffs on either side of the cobbled drive. To the right there was a small security post with a smiling tanned woman wearing a tight white security guard uniform, her dark curly hair was tied back in a bun. It looked far better on her than the standard police officers, Dalia thought. The drive way opened up into a large complex with small Bedouin style huts with domed roofs made from sandstone lining the main courtyard. There was a fountain in the middle and beyond that a large villa complying with the same Bedouin style huts with a large dome on the roof. Beyond that, Dalia could see the turquoise sea glimmering glamorously. Maryam saw it too, it looked so inviting and she could not wait to take her clothes off and go swimming.

‘!?’ thought Maryam, ‘why on earth was she so eager to remove her clothes all of a sudden!? And why did she feel so horny!?’

They pulled into a small covered car park and got out of the car. The long drive had made them stiff and both gave long stretches a they stepped out of the air conditioned vehicle. Several beautiful women wearing tight sky blue shirts and denim shorts came bouncing out of the reception to help them with their bags. Dalia looked up and saw that none of them were wearing bras to contain their large and perky breasts.

They all greeted Maryam as if they were life long friends and gave her a large hug. They turned to Dalia and did the same, she could feel their breasts pressing against her own which made her feel a bit uncomfortable. She had never been much of a ‘PDA’ person, even with her own ex-Fiance let alone another woman.

‘It’s so good to see you both!’ one of the darker skinned women said happily while two others were grabbing Maryam and Dalia’s bags from the car.

‘You’re both checked into chalet 16 over there,’ she pointed at one of the huts which had a perfect view of the sea.

‘Maryam, Master Matt is expecting you, he wants to say hi,’

‘Master Matt!?’ said Dalia confused

‘She said Mr. Matt,’ Maryam said with the same confusion looking over at her friend.

Dalia looked back at the pair of them feeling like she could not be bothered to argue about this arbitrary detail.

‘I’ll take Dalia and the bags to the room Maryam, Matt is in his office at the house,’ said the receptionist.

‘Thanks Khadija,’ said Maryam ‘I’ll see you in a little bit Dalia,’ as she strode off towards the house feeling excited to see her friend, but also even more horny than before yet she had no idea why…

Khadija and Dalia wandered over to the chalet that she had pointed out earlier.

‘I think you’re really going to enjoy it here,’ said Khadija happily ‘most women who come here leave feeling lighter than air and completely satisfied,’

‘Yeah, Maryam told me how good she felt the last time she was here,’ replied Dalia

‘Yes, shes done so well to get you here so quickly, Master Matt will be pleased,’ Replied Khadija

There it was again,

‘what do you mean he’ll be pleased and why do you keep calling him Master?’ said Dalia suspiciously

‘Master!?’ replied Khadija incredulously, ‘I said Mr, and I only mean that he’ll be pleased you’re both here, he likes meeting new people,’

‘hmmm,’ Dalia thought, she had a feeling that something wasn’t quite right about this place but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it.

‘Here we are,’ said Kahdija a minute later, ‘Number 16, here’s the key,’

She handed over a key on a small wooden key ring that said ‘CH 16’

‘if you need anything at all then please call reception or come and find us,’ said Khadija happily ‘It’s so nice to meet you Dalia, I think you’re going to have such a lovely time here,’ she said again with a small giggle.

‘thanks,’ said Dalia

Khadija leapt forward and gave her a tight hug, Dalia again, could feel her large breasts pressing snugly against her own. Khadija stepped backwards and strode confidently back to the lobby.

Dalia opened the door and stepped into a nice little room with two single beds next to each other and an en-suite around the corner.

‘aah finally,’ she thought at the idea of a nice cool shower. She shut the door and stripped naked ready to cover herself in cool water, not noticing the hidden camera in the top corner of the room as she strode towards the bathroom.