The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Resort

Chapter Two

Maryam strode through the front door of the big house into a large hall with arches in the ceiling. The great dome on top of the building could be seen from here, decorated with different coloured glass and red bricks spiralling their way towards the top. Maryam didn’t remember how she knew where to go but confidently walked up to a door that said ‘staff only’ and pushed it open.

She found herself at the top of a set of stairs that she immediately began to descent. The stairs doubled back on themselves and led to a short corridor with another wooden door at the end of it. Maryam continued along the corridor, all the while feeling her crotch become more and more wet with still no knowledge as to why she was so turned on. Before long she had entered a circular room with lockers surrounding the walls with numbers on them. In front of all the lockers were small benches, just like in a changing room at the gym. She strode forward until she reached locker 125.

she had no idea why but she felt compelled to remove her clothing, she had longed for it for at least an hour now. No matter how hard she tried to resist her body was quick to start stripping down until she was standing there naked. She folded her clothes and opened the locker. Inside were a pair of black high heeled shoes and a black leather collar with a metal ring and a small black box on it.

‘putting them on felt like the right thing to do,’ she thought and placed her clothes in the locker and pulled out the two garments from the locker. Once she had laced the heels onto her feet she tied her curly hair back and placed the leather collar around her neck and fastened it. She stood up and walked to the centre of the room and just stood there, in front of a wooden door, waiting.

‘what was she doing!?’ thought Maryam as she had no idea why she stood there at attention. It just felt like the right thing to do, not she could bring herself to move anyway. She had found this standing position so sexy for the last month or that she enjoyed standing there. She smiled at how ridiculous she must’ve looked but still didn’t move a muscle. A moment later the door opened and a busty blonde woman who wore the exact same as Maryam, (absolutely nothing except for the collar and heels,) stepped out with, what looked like a leash in her hand. She strode over to Maryam, her breasts bouncing beautifully, and fixed the leash onto the ring on Maryam’s collar. She then turned around and gave a small tug on the leash and began walking back towards the door. Maryam felt the tug through her collar and immediately followed, still walking in the upright position she had adopted, her lower back arched and her shoulder blades pushed together in order to push her breasts out as far as possible.

The room they entered was reasonable dark except for a large aquarium taking up the entire opposite wall. As Maryam’s eyes adjusted she could see bookcases filled to bursting with volumes and trinkets. On one wall she could see a giant computer module with what looked like images of the entire resort on them, including the bedrooms. There was another naked woman sat at a chair in front of it watching a young woman shower, she was rubbing her pussy and gasping quietly. In the centre of the room just in front of the large aquarium was a desk, two more women stood at the same position of attention facing Maryam and the blonde woman striding towards them. Sat between them was a man who must’ve been in his late 20s, looking at the sight in front of him with glee. Maryam recognised him as Matt and felt her pussy burn with arousal. The pair reached the desk and the blonde stepped to the side letting the leash drop. They both stood there at attention not saying anything. Maryam still had no idea what was going on or why she was stood like this, but somehow couldn’t really question it.

‘I am glad you are ready for service again Maryam,’ said Matt seductively.

All of a sudden, it all came rushing back. The two weeks she had last spent here, a blur before he had said her trigger, now it was clear as day. She wasn’t matt’s friend, she was his property, she belonged to him and was a devoted and loving slave girl. She craved to be obedient and serve her Master and was so happy she had brought Dalia to him as he had instructed her to do. She immediately dropped to her knees and presented her breasts to him.

‘I am so happy to serve you again Master,’ she said with a wide smile on her face.

‘Good girl!’ said Matt as he stood up to inspect Maryam. She remained where she was, clutching her breasts and staring forward. He stepped over to her and put one of his fingers in her mouth which she sucked hungrily. He then grabbed one of her erect nipples and pinched tightly with a slight moan of pleasure from Maryam.

He smiled, then clicked his fingers for one of the other slaves to bring his chair forward. He sat in it in front of Maryam and commanded her to undo his trousers and pull his cock out.

‘Yes Master,’ she responded eagerly and complied with his orders.

‘Now then Maryam, turn around and sit on my lap, you’re going to ride my cock like the dirty slut you are,’ commanded Matt

‘Yes Master, Thankyou Master,’ replied Mariam who lowered herself onto his erect penis and began to bounce herself up and down, her breasts swaying wildly and moaning loudly. All the other slaves remained in their positions at attention, feeling their pussies become wet and their nipples hardened.

It wasn’t too much longer until Maryam was stood in front of her Master, having orgasmed hard and was covered in his cum she wore it like a medal as she listened to her Master give her her instructions for the next few days.

‘Do you understand your instructions slave?’ asked Matt

‘Yes Master,’ replied Maryam, ‘keep Dalia happy until she is ready for processing,’

‘And?’

‘Keep her from thinking anything is strange about how we do things here,’

‘And?’ said Matt again

‘Convince her that being naked is normal here,’ Finished Maryam

‘Very good girl,’ said Matt, he then snapped his fingers for one of his slaves to join him, ‘Farida, Maryam must be cleaned, you will lick her down until she is clean, do you understand?’

Maryam stiffened with excitement at these words as she anticipated the beautiful slave’s tongue between her legs.

‘Yes Master,’ Replied the slave eagerly who strode up to Maryam until their breasts were pushed together and immediately began licking Maryam’s chin, seductively kissing her mouth and moving slowly down her body, onto her breasts and finally down to her dripping pussy. All the while Maryam just stood there at attention.

Once she was done, Maryam was led by the slave on the end of her leash back into the locker room before carrying out her orders.