The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Resort

Chapter Three

Dalia had taken an exceptionally long shower and was now lying on her bed in just her towel and was staring at her phone.

‘Great,’ she thought, ‘no signal.’

She didn’t want to see her prick of an ex-boyfriend but felt a desperate need to be online. She was restless and felt like she needed to go for a walk but didn’t want to without Maryam.

‘Eurgh, where is she!?’ thought Dalia irritably

At least 10 minutes later Maryam finally arrived at the room

‘where the hell have you been!?’ demanded Dalia

‘Catching up with Matt,’ replied Maryam ‘listen I’m gonna take a quick shower then we can go for a wander,’

‘ok,’ said Dalia looking back to her phone, ‘ooh, btw, what sort of stuff are we going to get up to here?’ she asked as she looked up

‘What the Hell Maryam!?’ she said in surprise as her friend had just taken off all of her clothes in front of her.

‘What!?’ replied Maryam

‘could you not have waited until you got into the bathroom!?’ demanded Dalia

Maryam rolled her eyes in exasperation,

‘Come on D, What’s the problem, you see your tits everytime you look in the mirror! Mine are no different.’

Dalia looked a little sheepish, Maryam began to feel a bit more empathic, she sat down on the bed next to her friend.

‘You’ll see, being Naked is kinda normal here, it’s supposed to help you feel a bit more comfortable with yourself and your body image.’ Said Maryam

‘I guess I see your point,’ said Dalia uncertainly ‘I’m not sure im ready to walk around here naked though.’

‘Give it time,’ said Maryam, ‘it’ll feel weird at first but then, you’ll never really want to put them on,’

She got up and strode into the bathroom to shower. Once she had closed the door, she stood in front of the mirror at attention and smiled happily as she had carried out the first of her Master’s orders.

By the time the girls left their room it was almost 5, about time for dinner. They walked towards the big house seeing all the other women at the retreat moving in the same direction. They walked through the front door and walked through to the back where there was a large terrace with tables and chairs dotted about just like any restaurant. All of it had the most beautiful view of the clear blue water of the sea.

‘Now this is nice!’ said Dalia obviously impressed.

Maryam gave her a hug from the side and said,

‘I knew you’d love it!’

‘Maryam! Hey Maryam!’

A voice came from the other side of the terrace where a woman with dark curly hair was waving energetically. It was obvious to Dalia that she wasn’t wearing a Bra either as her bust wiggled as she waved.

‘OMG Farida!’ exclaimed Maryam who ran over to her and gave her a massive hug. It didn’t even once occur to them that hours before, Farida had licked Maryam clean from head to toe. Dalia followed slowly until Maryam introduced her.

‘Farida this is Dalia, this is her first time here,’

Farida flung her arms around Dalia, as she predicted she would, feeling her large breasts press against her own…. Again.

‘What is it with all the PDA here!? These people are far too happy!’ Dalia thought

‘It’s so nice to meet you Dalia!’ exclaimed Farida, ‘You’re absolutely going to love it here!’

‘Dalia Smiled awkwardly back at Farida with a simple,

‘It’s nice to meet you too!’

‘Come on,’ said Farida ‘you’re sitting next to me!’ and with that she led Dalia by the hand to the table where three other stunning Egyptian women were sat smiling.

‘This is Heba, Sama and Mirna,’ Said Farida as they sat down, ‘girls this is Maryam who I was telling you about and this is Dalia, this is her first time here,’

‘Hi,’ said Dalia awkwardly again acknowledging the three women sat opposite her. Maryam took a seat to Dalia’s right and also gave, more excited, introductions.

Dalia wasn’t really listening to the chatter about this and that at the table, she was too distracted by the incredible view.

‘would you like some wine Dalia?’ asked Mirna, she was a girl with such large breasts Dalia was surprised she didn’t knock anything over with them.

‘oh, Yes please,’ replied Dalia as Mirna poured her a glass. She took a sip and immediately looked back into the glass.

‘This is Incredible!!’ Dalia exclaimed

‘Yeah’ said Sama, ‘they grow the grapes close by in the village and then they make the wine here, Matt said it’s the reason why the cost of these retreats is so cheap.’

Dalia didn’t need too much convincing to accept another glass of wine and before long was feeling a little tipsy.

‘how does it work with dinner?’ she asked

‘It’s a set menu,’ replied Maryam, ‘the food is so delicious that the assumption is that you’ll just like it, I can’t really explain,’

‘hmmm,’ said Dalia Uncertainly as she took another sip of wine. before long the food arrived which looked to be almost completely plant based.

Dalia took a mouthful of salad and had to admit that Maryam was right. She had never tasted anything like it! The flavours, the textures, it was all done to absolute perfection. It was so good, she could almost have thought that it put her in a really good mood, maybe it was the company, the view and the food all together.

The girls sat drinking until late until Heba turned and said,

‘we should probably be heading to bed, early morning Yoga tomorrow,’

‘good point!’ said Maryam who began to get up. Dalia rose with her and felt light, but not drunk considering the amount of Wine she had had. She felt…. Wonderful.

The girls made their way back through the house to the main courtyard where they all hugged goodbye. Dalia was a bit more open to it now thanks to the wine. She even liked the feeling of all of their braless Breasts on her own. Maybe she would try without tomorrow.

Maryam and Dalia made their way back to their room, Dalia looked over and realised that Maryam too was Braless which surprised her as she had never seen her not wear one. They entered the room and closed the door where Maryam immediately began to shed her clothes until she was completely naked again. She threw herself onto the bed and looked back at Dalia.

‘Come on D,’ she said ‘I told you, its completely natural, just try it’

Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was the first time she felt in a good mood since the break up but Dalia did feel compelled to do so. She stripped down until she was as naked as Maryam who smiled as she lay down on her bed. Her breasts not as Large as Maryam’s but certainly as lovely.

‘You really are beautiful D,’ said Maryam quietly

‘Oh shut up, you’re drunk,’ replied Dalia, embarrassed

Maryam winked and then turned on the TV, before she knew it, she saw the face of a reasonably handsome guy in his late 20’s talking on the monitor.

‘Welcome to The retreat, you’ll know me already as Matt,’ came the voice from the screen

Dalia went to turn to Maryam with a knowing grin as to why she took so long ‘Catching up’ with him earlier but found that she couldn’t look away, she had suddenly become so incredibly tired.

‘In order for you all to have the best possible detox here with us, we offer sleep calming programmes on our devices, so please lay back, relax and enjoy.’

With that the screen turned into a beautiful purple spiral with the most peaceful sounds of frequency waves that Dalia had ever heard. She wasn’t aware of how long it took her to pass out but she definitely did so, feeling very happy.

Meanwhile Matt watched on the monitors in his office as all the ‘guests’ in his resort lay in their beds naked. The ‘relaxation’ video was doing no more than reinforcing their conditioning. As for the lovely Dalia, mixed with all the drugs she had ingested over dinner was making her more compliant, ready for the next stages of her enslavement. He watched her and Maryam masturbate hard in their sleep next to each other while one of his slaves sucked him off under the desk. She was going to make a fine slave for him, a very fine slave indeed.