The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resurrection

Chapter Two

Valerie and her daughter Tiffany were walking down main street, happily discussing the plans for Tiffany’s upcoming wedding. While Valerie was almost forty, she could have passed as a sister to her twenty year old daughter. The fact that the two were dressed in almost matching outfits only enhanced the image. They stopped at a crosswalk, waiting for the light to change. The two were still engrossed in their planning when the wheel chair rolled up next to them.

“What’re a couple of fine lookin’ sluts like you doin’ walkin’ the streets this time of the mornin’?”

Their conversation stopped abruptly in mid-sentence. Valerie looked down at the man sitting in the chair and wrinkled her nose. She couldn’t see his face because of the hat he was wearing. With a disapproving sniffle, she turned back to her daughter and resumed their conversation.

“Give ya twenty bucks if ya show me your fuckin’ tits,” the man said in a low voice. “But I gotta see all four of them puppies.” He stuck his hand into his pocket and fished around like he was searching for the money. Valerie turned bright red, but before she could do anything, Tiffany turned toward the intruder.

“You are a disgusting, filthy man,” she rebuked him. “And if you don’t leave us alone immediately, I’m calling 911.” She reached into her purse and took out her cell phone, holding it in plain sight. The man in the wheel chair raised his hands out in front of himself.

“Damn, darlin’,” he began. “You sure got a short fuse. Business been bad lately?” He looked up and took off the floppy hat, setting it in his lap. “Nice lookin’ piece of ass like you shouldn’t have no trouble makin’ a bundle.” A smile spread across his face as he spoke. Tiffany looked directly into his eyes, giving him her best glare as she flipped open the cell phone. She stood there, her eyes and his locked, motionless. When she remained stationary for almost a full minute, her mother interjected.

“Tiffany,” she asked in a nervous voice. “Are you all right?” She looked from her daughter to the stranger and made eye contact with him. As she stared at the man, she forgot what she was asking Tiffany. In fact, she forgot about everything except those magnificent grey eyes.

“Well now,” William said in a pleased tone. “That’s more like it.” He studied the two women for a moment. “I thought you babes was sisters or pals, but as I look a little closer here, seems like maybe I got me a mother and daughter team.” He studied their clothes and jewelry for another few seconds. “A well to do mother and daughter team at that.” His smile grew even wider. “Why don’t you ladies just follow me home, and we’ll just see how we can spend the afternoon.” He turned to Tiffany. “And why don’t you just toss that cell phone in the fuckin’ trash can over there.” He put his hat back on and started across the street. The two woman followed him obediently. Tiffany closed her phone and threw it into the trash can on the corner as she walked by.

It was several minutes before the trio reached William’s hotel, and as they entered the squalid lobby, the desk clerk stood up behind the caged in counter. “Hey, buddy,” he said loudly. “Ain’t no visitors allowed.” He studied the women. “Especially no goddam hookers.” William stopped his chair and pivoted to face the man. As their eyes met, he spoke in an icy monotone.

“Look, fuckhead,” he said. “I get to bring in whoever I want whenever the fuck I want. Understand that shit for brains?” The man nodded wordlessly, his face going slack. “And you won’t never remember who I brung in. You just remember that I’m the perfect fuckin’ tenant. Got it?” The man nodded. William smiled an evil smile. “Hey, you like gettin’ your dick sucked?” he asked the balding fat man.

A hint of a smile began to show on the desk clerk’s face. “Yeah,” he muttered. “Love gettin’ my dick sucked. Especially by a good looking broad.”

William nodded his head and turned to Valerie. “He there, momma bitch,” he called to her. “You got this overpowering urge to get in there and suck this man’s cock until he pops a nut in your gorgeous mouth.” Valerie looked down at William and then at the man in the cage. William turned back to him. “Open the goddam door so she can come in there and empty your balls, ya fuckin’ half wit.” The man quickly opened the cage door.

Valerie looked at William uncertainly. “I want to suck this man’s cock?” she half asked, half stated. William laughed at her.

“Baby, you not only want to suck his cock, you can’t wait to taste his cum in your mouth. You want it so bad, your mouth is beginnin’ to water just thinkin’ about it.” Valerie felt the saliva filling her mouth and she had to swallow hard. “Your fuckin’ pussy is gettin’ all wet and quivery just thinkin’ about that fat meat pole.” He laughed even louder as Valerie began to squirm. “Get your ass in there and take care of the man!”

Valerie went into the cage and dropped to her knees. Desperately she reached for his fly, fumbling with the zipper until he reached down and undid the fastener himself. When it was open, she reached into his baggy pants and fished around for his cock, pulling it out triumphantly. She looked at it, inches from her face. It smelled of sweat and something sour and long unwashed, but she needed it! She took the head into her mouth and sucked noisily, running her tongue all over it. The man groaned and put his hands on her head. As Valerie continued to work her magic, his cock stiffened and grew until it filled her mouth. Wordlessly, he began to piston in and out, fucking her face while he held her head tightly. It was only a matter of seconds before her felt himself going over the edge.

“Gonna fuckin’ cum!” he grunted, still pumping in and out. “Gonna cum right now!”

William grinned. “Don’t swallow his load, baby,” he directed. “Just let him cum in your mouth and hold it there ‘til he’s done.” As he finished speaking, the desk clerk’s cock erupted, his cum spewing into Valerie’s waiting mouth. She could taste the hot, salty load as she held it there, savoring its goodness. When he finished, the man let his cock slide from her glistening lips and pushed it back into his trousers.

“Now, without swallowin’ any of that delicious protein,” William dictated, “come on out here and share it with your good slut buddy Tiffany.” He turned to Tiffany. “And you want nothin’ more right now than to taste that load of man cum that’s in your momma’s mouth. You can’t think of nothin’ more delicious than slurpin’ some of that goo from her slime covered lips. Go on, darlin’,” he chided. “Go on an’ paste a fat wet kiss on her.” As he finished speaking, Tiffany moved toward her mother and put her arms around her waist, pulling her close. Her face moved closer and their lips met, parting. Tiffany slid her tongue deep into her mother’s full mouth, luxuriating in the taste of the desk clerk’s seed. In response, Valerie pushed some of the sperm from her mouth into her daughter’s. The two women stood, lips locked together, and fed the cum back and forth, holding each other in an ever tightening embrace.

“Okay, now, bitches,” William interjected. “On the count of three, y’all swallow whatever’s in your mouth. You’re gonna swallow and have your own orgasm at the same time. You’re gonna both cum so hard, it’ll knock ya over.” He paused. “One.....two......and three!”

As the word three left his lips, the two women swallowed the goo in their mouths and screamed in combined ecstacy as the strongest orgasm either of them had ever felt swept over them. They collapsed in a heap on the floor, still holding onto each other, moaning and gasping in pleasure. William let them enjoy the sensation for several minutes, watching the two twitching and groaning, unable to control their own bodies. Finally, he cleared his throat and spoke.

“Okay, you fuckin’ sluts,” he laughed. “On your feet. Time to go upstairs with your newest best buddy.” The duo stood on shaky legs and followed him as he wheeled toward the elevator. Back in the cage, the desk clerk sat back down and resumed watching Jerry Springer on the miniscule television set on the counter, all memories of what had just transpired already fading.

Up in the roach infested room, William pulled himself out of the wheel chair and into the chair by the desk. The mother and daughter stood in the middle of the room, waiting his further instructions. William studied them for several seconds before deciding what he wanted to do next.

“Okay, then,” he finally spoke. “I need to see what you girls got to work with under them clothes. Go on and strip down to the buff, so I can have me a good look see.”

Wordlessly the two women began to disrobe, placing their clothes on the unmade bed. William whistled appreciatively as they took off each item, clapping when they were both nude. Nodding, he directed them to turn around so he could get the full view.

“Very nice, ladies,” he complimented them. “Very nice, indeed.” The wicked smile returned to his face. “If I was still able to function as a man, I’d be bangin’ the both of you right here an’ now!” The smile faded slightly. “But that bitch Easy took care of that for me,” he muttered in a dark low voice. He shook his head. “But ain’t no matter,” his smile returned. “You gals are gonna make William a bunch of money while I’m in town.” He sat back in his chair and relaxed. “Now how’s about tellin’ ole William a little about yourselves. You know, what you used ta be before I got a hold of ya?”

Standing in the center of the dingy room, totally naked, the two obediently began to tell William about themselves. Valerie started.

“My name is Valerie Smythe-Weston. I was married for over twenty years to a well to do west coast businessman,” she began. “He was killed in a boating accident almost two years ago. The insurance and his stock options left me quite well off. Unfortunately, there were a lot of vultures who suddenly wanted to court the wealthy widow. About six months ago, when my daughter graduated from college, we bought a modest house and moved here, trying to get a new start.”

William nodded, looking at her. “Got your self a steady man friend?” he asked. She shook her head.

“No, I don’t trust any men. All they’re after is my money.” William nodded again. He turned to Tiffany. “And how about you, sweetheart?”

Tiffany spoke slowly and in a low voice. “After I graduated from Stanford, I moved out here with my mother. I’m engaged to a wonderful man named James Welch, and we’re getting married in three months.”

William cut her off. “You a virgin, girlie?” he asked curtly. She shook her head. “Jimmy boy do the deed for ya?” he asked with a chuckle. She shook her head again. “Oooh,” William snickered. “Someone beat ole Jimmy to the honey pot, huh? Who was the lucky bastard?” Tiffany blushed slightly.

“It was Timmy Van Houghton, my junior year in high school.” Her mother looked at her in surprise, and Tiffany avoided her gaze. William shook his head.

“Hey there, momma, don’t be comin’ down on the little slut. After all, she’s just doin’ what cums natural.” He chuckled. “In fact, why don’t you show her just how much you love her. Take her in your arms and give her a big ole wet kiss.”

Valerie took Tiffany in her arms and kissed her deeply. The two women intertwined arms and legs as they stood in the center of the room. Tiffany’s tongue sought her mother’s, sliding between her lips.

“Now that’s more like it!” William crowed. “How’s about the two of you get on the bed and eat each other’s pussies.” The women moved slowly to the bed, falling over onto it. They rearranged their positions, Valerie getting on top and placing her pussy above Tiffany’s face before lowering herself down. Tiffany’s active tongue flicked out and teased her, tickling her clit and then tracing the length of her slit. Moaning, Valerie dove into Valerie’s already wet pussy, lapping at it furiously. William laughed out loud as he watched the two, their moans and whimpers filling the dingy room. He let them continue for almost half an hour before he let them cum. As their orgasms swept through them, they collapsed on the bed, unable to more than quiver as they lay there, limbs still intertwined.

William nodded as the women drifted off to sleep. “Yep,” he said to himself. “I do believe I got me the beginnings of a stable of killer sluts.” He reached down to the floor and picked up Valerie’s purse from where she had dropped it. He opened it and looked inside. He nodded again as he pulled out the wallet and looked at the credit cards it held. “Think maybe I’ll have these two bitches go out and buy some decent fuckin’ clothes to wear once they wake up.” He looked at the pair now sleeping on the bed. “Some Daisy Dukes and halter tops out to work for a start.” He climbed back into his wheel chair and rolled to the refrigerator. When he got there, he pulled out a couple of cans of Budweiser, and turned to face the women. He opened the first and drained it quickly, tossing the can over his shoulder and into the corner. As he opened the second, he raised it in a mocking salute.

“Here’s to my resurrection!” he took a drink and belched loudly. “And to the day I catch that fuckin’ slut who did this to me!” He drained the can and crushed it in one hand. “Y’all can be fuckin’ sure there won’t be nothin’ Easy come that day!”