The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SYNOPSIS: Kaylee’s roommate Tessa is working on a new VR world. It’s a very, very relaxing world. Very relaxing.

The Room of Relaxation

mc ff fd

My roommate Tessa is kind of a genius, not gonna lie. She’s double-majoring in Mathematics and Psychology. Not only that, but she could probably TEACH some of the Computer Science courses I’m in. She’s really good at coding, and she’s also very skilled at digital art including 3D stuff. That’s how she pays for her college—she does freelance gigs online, writing software for people on one-shot contracts and doing commissions for VR avatars and such. Meanwhile, I’ve got my crappy job at the cafeteria serving people terribly over-priced prison-slash-geriatric quality food for barely more than minimum wage. And if all of that wasn’t already enough, Tessa is SMOKING hot. I mean, she has a serious bombshell body. She tries to underplay it, but honestly—even without wearing any makeup, even while she’s lounging around in sweatpants and a dirty t-shirt and has a little bit of a stink to her because she hasn’t showered for days, she’s easily still a 9/10. If I were a guy, and I had to choose between the two of us... I’d go for her every time; especially considering all the rest she has to offer. She’s the complete package. Every once in a while I did get a slight creepy feeling around her—she’d say or do something that just seemed a little off, a little weird. I guess nobody’s perfect... but she was damn close.

Needless to say, I’m definitely more than a little jealous. I’ve never had any trouble getting a boyfriend myself—I’ve got decent good looks—but what what they’re always mainly interested in are my huge boobs. It kind of sucks, honestly... my girls are the first two things that people notice about me—men and women alike. Even when I’m wearing a baggy sweatshirt or other loose-fitting clothing trying to hide my assets, it’s no good. And unlike Tessa, I’m not really that smart or successful. Honestly, it’s a bit sad but sometimes I feel like my huge chest is the only thing I have to offer people. Like I’m just here for other people’s pleasure. I guess I have a little bit of self-esteem issues. It’s tough when you feel like the only reason guys like you is to have sex with you or play with your huge tits. The worst though is other women—some of them get so jealous, they harass me and shame me for having such a killer chest that they wish they had. Plus, I do experience back problems occasionally. Yeah, there’s no question that I’d trade my huge boobs for Tessa’s complete package if I could...

Anyway, I came home from my shift at the cafeteria, smelling like the greasy C-grade burgers I’d been frying up, to find Tessa lounging on the couch on her laptop. She immediately set her laptop down when she noticed me, and I could tell she was excited about something. I returned her smile as I wondered what cool thing she’d cooked up this time.

“Kaylee! OMG. I just finished creating the most amazing VR world! You have to check it out.”

I felt guilty saying no, but I really just wanted to hit the hay. “Um... wow, that’s awesome Tessa... but I really just want to shower, get out of these greasy clothes and take a nap. I’m totally beat...”

Tessa wouldn’t have it. “Dude, my new world is perfect for you then! It’s called the Room of Relaxation. It’s one of those rooms where people hang out to just destress and lounge around in VR. You’re going to love it! I even put together some special videos and music to help you relax even more. Think of it like a guided meditation experience.”

I really just wanted to shower and go to bed, but I wasn’t exactly the best at saying no to people. “Um... I guess I could try it for a few minutes or something, just to give you my initial impressions...”

Tessa clapped her hands together excitedly. “I knew you’d say yes! Trust me, you won’t regret it. You’re going to love this!”

I went along as Tessa guided me to the couch, having me lay down. “Let your hands rest easily at your sides—that’s it. OK, now put this headset on...”

I flipped the visor down and was surrounded with that familiar darkness. I didn’t play a lot of videogames, but Tessa and I both liked to log into VR and explore new worlds together and chat with strangers online. We each had our own headsets—we actually liked VR so much, we even had full body tracking, so our avatars’ movements would completely mimic our own. Anyway, Tessa didn’t bother setting me up with full body tracking right now... I guess there wasn’t much point for a room where you just lounge around and relax.

“OK, I’m starting the world now...” I heard Tessa’s muffled voice in the background. Suddenly my vision was filled with empty whiteness. I didn’t even have an avatar, which was a bit disorienting; it made me feel disembodied. “...um... is this the room? Everything is just white... I don’t even have an avatar...?”

“Sssh... just relax, don’t worry Kaylee, it’s a progressive experience. Just lay back and enjoy it.” Tessa’s voice came through my headset this time, so I guess she was linked in to her app with a mic on her laptop.

I shrugged my shoulders, rolling them to ease the tension as I settled more deeply into the couch. Being surrounded with all this whiteness was a little disorienting, and I started to lose my sense of balance and direction. “Huh... it is a bit relaxing I guess... even though I know I’m laying on a couch in real life, being surrounded by all this whiteness with no perception of my own body, I almost feel like I’m floating or something...”

“...good... very good Kaylee... now just relax and keep yourself open to little details as they slowly emerge... the room will adapt to help you relax... I’m tracking your eye movements and breathing patterns... it’s also linked to your health tracker, so I’m monitoring your heart rate as well.”

I noticed a very faint, soothing sound in the background... like a hum or a buzz, maybe. It was barely audible, but something about it sent a little shiver up my spine and made the hairs on the back of my neck prick up a little bit. In a good way, though. Sometimes I watched ASMR videos online and that was the kind of feeling it gave me... it was very pleasant. “Oh wow... this is... it feels nicer than I expected... for just being a plain white void...”

“Yes, you can hear the background sounds now, can’t you... they’re called isochronic tones... don’t struggle to pay them much attention, just let the sounds wash in and out of your mind... it will help you to relax...”

I felt a slight smile spread across my face as the ASMR tingliness intensified. I let out a slow, deep breath and allowed my muscles to loosen up as I sunk deeper into the couch.

“...that’s right... just let go of all the tension and stress of the day... let everything become white... I want you to focus on the very tips of your toes now; imagine the white relaxation slowly overtaking your toes, feeling a tingling and relaxing feeling in the tips of your toes now... spreading slowly into the ball of the foot... the arch... all the way back to the heel... both feet completely relaxed now from the tips of your toes all the way to your ankles...”

I breathed a sigh of relief as I followed Tessa’s suggestions and let all the muscles in both feet go completely “loose and limp... both feet feeling so completely relaxed now, so heavy; almost as if they were made of lead... notice the feeling spreading now slowly up through your calves, and shins... both legs completely relaxed and so heavy now, from the tips of your toes all the way to your knees...”

My legs felt so incredibly heavy. I’d never experienced such a powerful relaxation before (did the screen just flash black? Must have dropped the signal or something... anyway, I focused on my legs now, feeling—) “the relaxation spreading slowly up past your knees, and into your thighs... penetrating your thighs deeply, so very deep, spreading all the way up to your hips, and into your glutes... both legs so very heavy and relaxed now... feel the relaxation creeping gradually toward your inner thighs now...” (another flash of darkness; this time I could swear there was a word looming in the darkness, but I didn’t have enough time to think about it as “the relaxation kisses your inner thighs now and enters your body, warming your belly and making your whole body feel so very heavy and relaxed, from the tips of your toes, all through your legs, and into your belly, spreading slowly up your chest now, relaxing you both inside and out as your muscles go so completely loose limp and heavy... heavier still...”

I gasped as my vision became black again, this time for slightly longer, and I definitely saw a word this time; it was massive and compelling, consuming my vision, but I didn’t have much time to think about it as “the relaxation tingles in your nipples now, making them stiff, feel your whole body tensing and becoming stiff now, harder and harder, becoming so STIFF—” (the screen flickered now, alternating between white and black as the mammoth word STIFF consumed my vision, and I did feel so stiff, my entire body was so stiff right then that I could have been a statue in that moment, my whole body completely tense and stiff, including my nipples) “—and now let it all out, let your body go completely loose limp and relaxed, so much more loose and limp than before; let all of that tension out of your body now as everything returns to white...” (the word was gone now from my vision now, and I soon forgot about it as my entire body felt like it was made of lead, from the tips of my toes all the way up through my legs and chest, “spreading now slowwwly up through the neck, all through the jaw, relaxing every muscle in your mouth and jaw, letting it go slightly agape—” (I felt my lips parting slightly as my jaw muscles went completely loose and limp like the rest of my body) “—and spreading slowly over the back of your head now, slowly reaching your eyelids... your entire body now loose limp and relaxed, so very heavy, just like your eyelids now are becoming so very heavy...”

My eyelids were growing so very heavy, I could barely keep them open. Everything was completely loose limp and heavy; my entire body was so very heavy, growing heavier still; I was barely able to keep my eyes open but I had to “keep them open for just a moment longer, feeling the weight of them pulling you down deeper, deeper and deeper into the room of relaxation... guided by the sound of my voice... following my suggestions as they take you deeper, and deeper still... STIFF—” (the screen flickered rapidly again, alternating between white and black, and I felt like an electric jolt went through my entire body causing it to lock up in perfect tension as the word STIFF consumed my vision, so powerful and compelling... then the screen returned to white and I let out a slow, deep breath, my body somehow becoming even more loose and limp “than ever before, as you listen to the sound of my voice... your eyes are so heavy now, too heavy to keep open—keep them open for just a moment longer, as I guide you to even deeper relaxation... I’m going to count down from 3, all the way down to 1, and when I reach the number 1, you can finally let them close... your eyelids even still becoming heavier with each number down from 3... but you can’t close them just yet, even though they’re barely open... 2... fighting with every last shred of tension and resistance in your body to keep your eyelids open... and 1—SLEEP!” (I felt my entire body twitch once as the screen flickered rapidly; although my eyes slammed shut, I could see the contrast of the light and dark flickering behind my eyelids, and I instantly felt my entire body lock up again as I imagined the word STIFF consuming my vision again—then it was over, and I breathed a slow sigh of relief as my body became) “even more loose, limp and relaxed than ever before...yes, that’s right... becoming so deeply relaxed as you follow my instructions... I’m going to take you even deeper now... imagine yourself at the top of a staircase...”

I was at the top of a huge flight of stairs. They seemed to stretch on forever, and all I wanted was to reach the bottom. I could see it, but I knew that at the bottom of the stairs was my wonderful fluffy bed, where I could finally sleep and relax like I so very much wanted to. Like I NEEDED to. I followed Tessa’s voice as she guided me down the stairs, the anticipation building as I felt myself approaching that wonderful fluffy bed where I could finally relax completely; I wanted it, I needed it—“...but there are just so many stairs, and you so very much need to reach that state of total relaxation—if you trust me, I can take you there right now, but you need to trust me completely, are you ready to go so very deep?” (the screen flickered rapidly again behind my eyelids, and I felt my body twitch again as it locked up in that tension again) “...you need to jump from the stairs, it’s the only way to reach the bottom, and you want to be at the bottom, you need to be at the bottom... yes, that’s right... you need to be at the bottom for me... (I felt my eyes rolling upwards into my head as the screen flickered even more rapidly now and my body locked up completely as I saw the word STIFF in my mind—finally, it ceased my body went limper than ever before as I felt myself) “JUMP NOW! Leap from the staircase NOW and feel yourself falling... falling... deeper and deeper... DEEP... DEEP... DEEPER... My voice has been guiding your body as you follow each and every one of my instructions without question; and now it is guiding your mind as well—feel yourself falling DEEPER and DEEPER... so DEEP under my CONTROL.

I felt warning bells ringing in the back of my mind—was this right? My fingers twitched slightly as I felt a thought in the back of my mind, but it was like a foreign invader; my body and mind didn’t want to accept my own thoughts anymore, I just felt “so obedient now... loving these feelings of deep relaxation, surrendering everything to Tessa... Tessa controls you now... you don’t need to think, you don’t need to feel... you only need to OBEY... open your eyes now Kaylee, open your eyes and OBEY...”

I gasped as my eyes snapped open at Tessa’s command. My vision was completely consumed by a swirling black and white spiral, swirling around and around, pulling me in... pulling me in “DEEP...even deeper under Tessa’s control... Kaylee is becoming lost in the spiral now; there is only emptiness and obedience... obedience to Tessa... Kaylee obeys Tessa completely... Tessa is Kaylee’s master... whenever Kaylee sees this spiral she will instantly lose herself to it, becoming empty and obedient, completely obedient to Tessa’s will... now I’m going to count down from 3, alll the way down to 1... and when I reach the number 1, Kaylee will let her eyes close and she will be completely obedient to her master Tessa... 3... deeper... 2... DEEP... 1—SLEEP!” and everything went dark.

* * *

Tessa’s breathing was raspy and labored; she could barely contain her excitement. Ever since she’d first laid eyes on Kaylee, she’d wanted to put her hands on those massive tits. She wanted to OWN them, to make them her own, to do with as she wished—and now her dream was finally coming true. But first, she wanted to ensure that her grasp on Kaylee’s mind was irresistible and irreversable. She clicked a button on her laptop, causing the VR headset on Kaylee’s head to trigger the STIFF sequence again. She squirmed in her seat as she watched Kaylee’s entire body stiffen like a statue, then moan when Tessa clicked the button to end the sequence, watching as Kaylee’s body went so completely limp once more, falling even deeper under her control.

“Kaylee... in a moment, I’m going to count up from 1, all the way up to the number 3... and when I reach 3, Kaylee will return, waking up and opening her eyes. 1... returning slowly... 2... eyelids becoming lighter... and 3! Wake up and open your eyes.”

* * *

Kaylee felt herself slowly coming back, as if waking from a distant dream. She vaguely recognized Tessa’s voice echoing in her ears: “... and 3! Wake up and open your eyes.”

Kaylee’s eyes opened instantly and she moaned, feeling herself immediately pulled into a swirling black and white spiral that consumed her. She felt herself becoming lost in the spiral, lost in the spiral once again... “always falling so easily and completely under Tessa’s control. So deep. So obedient. Kaylee is Tessa’s obedient little slavegirl now. Eyes wide open as the spiral pulls Kaylee deeper and deeper, letting herself become lost to Tessa’s powerful control...”

* * *

Tessa could barely contain herself any longer; she felt as though she was about to burst. She’d fractionated Kaylee 7 times now, watching Kaylee sink deeper under her control—and even more quickly—every time. Kaylee was responding instantly to the spiral sequence now—it was time for the next test.

“Whenever Kaylee sees the spiral, she instantly loses herself in it, becoming completely mindless again as she loses herself in it... becoming Tessa’s obedient slave... isn’t that right... even when Kaylee is awake, she feels best when she does as Tessa says, isn’t that right... yes... Kaylee loves to obey Tessa... it’s only natural... now I’m going to count up now from 1, all the way to the number 3, and Kaylee will return and awaken, feeling so refreshed and wonderful, as if she’s just had the most perfect night of sex followed by the deepest, most peaceful slumber of her life. She won’t remember anything that’s happened; it will all fade away, like the most wonderful dream... but whenever she sees the spiral, she will instantly lose herself in it, becoming Tessa’s obedient slave... 1... slowly returning...” (Tessa clicked a button her laptop, causing the spiral to slowly fade away from the white room of relaxation) “...and 3... wide awake, Kaylee!”

* * *

I stretched, feeling a wide smile spread across my face. “Oh my god, Tessa... I feel... wow... just... wow.” I was finding it very difficult to put words to the incredible sensations in my body and mind right now. “I don’t even know how to describe the way I’m feeling right now, but if I had to put it to words... I guess... I guess it would be like I just had the most amazing sex followed by the most peaceful sleep of my life.” Tessa laughed at that, apparently finding it amusing.

“So... you liked it, then?”

I nodded. “Oh, absolutely. Anything that can make me feel like this, is just plain awesome. How on earth did you do it?—yer a wizard, Tessa!”

Tessa laughed at my Hagrid impression from Harry Potter. “You’re too funny, Kaylee. Anyway, there was one more thing I wanted to show you—let me see your phone.” Tessa got up from her chair and walked over to me with her phone out. I looked up at her towering over me, and she looked so incredibly powerful. I don’t know why, but I felt a moment of anxiety, or anticipation—why would she need to see my phone? That’s my private stuff. Still, it felt somehow “right” unlocking my phone and handing it over to her.

Tessa did a few things to my phone, then she pulled a pair of dorky-looking glasses from her sweatpants and handed them to me. “Put these on.”

But they were so dorky! Really? But Tessa had just made me feel like the most amazing sensations I’d ever imagined, so I did as she asked.

“Good girl. Now Kaylee... look into my eyes...”

I felt a frown crease my forehead. What the heck? Did Tessa think she had super powers or something? I giggled as I stared into her eyes. “You have very pretty eyes,” I admitted as we stared into each other’s eyes. Tessa tapped a button on her phone and smiled. What was so funny? Oh... strange... something was a bit odd about Tessa’s eyes... the irises... they seemed to be swirling now... how was that possible? Her eyes were swirling... around... and around... I felt like I was being pulled into her eyes... being pulled deeper and deeper... I was losing myself in the swirling spirals of her eyes...

“...yes, that’s right Kaylee... lose yourself in my eyes... lose yourself to the spirals... surrender your will to mine... once again becoming completely entranced... completely obedient... feeling more and more aroused as you realized you’re being controlled... my obedient little slavegirl...”

* * *

Tessa panted as she watched Kaylee’s expression slowly go slack, right in front of her eyes. She felt so powerful in that moment; she felt absolutely supernatural, like a vampire or a supervillain. She had just hypnotized Kaylee simply by staring into her eyes (with a little help from her AR gear, of course!)

“What are you?”

“I’m... Tessa’s obedient slave...”

“Yes... that’s right my sexy hypnotized slave... very, very good... that’s right... Tessa owns you... Tessa controls you... you are lost in Tessa’s hypnotic gaze... compelled to do her bidding... now slave... stand up and take off your top... let me see those massive boobs of yours...”

Tessa squirmed excitedly as Kaylee vacantly rose from the couch and took off her top, still staring blankly into Tessa’s eyes. Tessa could only imagine what Kaylee was experiencing, but she imagined it was a total state of mindless bliss, obedience and pleasure. As she thought about that, Tessa wondered who was really the luckier one here—herself, or Kaylee. It didn’t really matter though; she was finally going to have her way with Kaylee’s big breasts, which she’d spent countless a night fantasizing over—ever since they’d moved in together.

They were even better in reality than she had imagined them to be. So big, so round, so supple... her areolas and nipples the perfect size... Tessa moaned as she watched Kaylee’s big boobs flop free and bounce back into shape as Kaylee mindlessly removed her shirt at Tessa’s command.

“Play with your huge tits for me now, my slave... tug on your nipples, lick them, suck them... and feel yourself becoming more and more aroused as you obey me... still feeling yourself falling deeper into my eyes... deeper under my control...”

Tessa and Kaylee moaned, almost in synch, as one watched the other playing with herself. Kaylee staring deeply into Tessa’s mesmerizing gaze while Tessa ogled Kaylee playing with her huge boobs. Tessa could hardly wait to touch them, but like most women, she knew that the slow and gradual path to pleasure was the best approach. Only foolish men were so inclined to seek instant gratification.

Tessa decided to try an experiment. She tapped her phone.

* * *

I moaned as I mashed my breasts together, squeezing the fleshy mounds and tugging on my nipples, which were stiff and jutting out at a sharp angle. Everything in my body was so incredibly sensitive... it was amazing... I was completely lost in a haze of pleasure... obedience and pleasure... obedience... and... wait, what? Suddenly I realized I was standing half-naked in front of my roommate, playing with my tits. That wasn’t something I normally did, even while alone. It wasn’t really my thing... it was mostly just what other people liked to do to me.

“What... um...” I felt my face growing beet red with embarrassment as my hands dropped to my sides and my big boobs bounced back to their natural shape, my nipples still stiff nubs and my panties soaked with my own juices. “I... um... oh my god Tessa, I don’t know what... how do I explain this... oh my god... this is so embarrassing!”

Tessa laughed... she seemed to be enjoying my embarrassment. What the heck was going on here? She tapped something on her phone. “Don’t worry about it... ouch! I got something in my eye... can you take a look for me?”

Forgetting momentarily about my own situation, I leaned forward to investigate at Tessa’s request. It shocked me how quickly I responded—I didn’t even think about doing what she asked, I just did it. That’s weird... oh my, what’s going on with... Tessa’s eyes... they’re... swirling... swirling... swirl... ing...

* * *

Tessa moaned as she watched Kaylee’s expression once again slowly fade, watching her big-breasted roommate fall again under her complete control. “Slave... I’m going to flick your nipple... and that slight little touch is going to cause you to cum with the most powerful orgasm you can imagine. Whenever I flick your nipple, you’ll experience the most powerful orgasm in the world...”

Tessa tapped her phone.

* * *

I blinked, feeling a bit disoriented, as if I’d just zoned out for a moment. “...I... um... I don’t... see anything, Tessa... is your eye still bothering you?”

“No... it’s better now, thanks...”

I remembered suddenly that I was still topless, and covered my huge boobs with my arms in embarrassment. But one of my nipples was poking out beneath my arms. Tessa had the strangest grin on her face as she reached out with her hand and scooped my (still stiff!) nipple with the crook of her index finger.

My knees buckled and I collapsed instantly to the floor in a heap, yelping and moaning as I felt my pussy twitching and spasming as I squirted. I could feel my fluids soaking my underwear, my pants and even the carpet below me. I couldn’t think of anything—I just saw white as my eyes rolled back into my head. I felt almost like I was having a seizure; I’d completely lost control of my body to the pleasure. It felt like an eternity had passed before my breathing finally slowed and I regained awareness.

Now I was even more embarrassed... from my collapsed position on the floor, my lips were just inches from Tessa’s feet; I could smell their light stink and found it weirdly erotic... I suppose it wasn’t that strange considering that I’d been smelling that scent the whole time while I’d just experienced the most powerful orgasm of my life, but it seemed surreal. I just lay there, my body too weak to move and not having a single clue what to say. What on earth would you say if that happened to you? I felt like my whole world had been shattered and I was now in some other dimension.

“You liked that, huh?”

I looked up to see Tessa towering over me, the most gorgeous smile on her face. I’d always appreciated her good looks and bombshell body, but women aren’t really my thing. Well, after making me feel like that... I couldn’t help but admit to myself that I was now in love with her. How could I not love someone who can make me feel so fucking amazing? She looked like a goddess, and I felt powerless at her feet.

“Why don’t you kiss my feet, slave?” Tessa wriggled her toes.

I took a deep breath and inhaled that familiar exotic scent, the one I’d just been breathing in the entire time that I’d had the most powerful orgasm of my life. Just smelling the scent made my pussy twitch as it brought back memories of the experience. God, her feet were beautiful. I inched my lips closer to her beautifully manicured toes, and placed my lips on them, kissing them lightly.

“More—kiss them more.”

I wrapped my lips around her toes, kissing deeply as if I were making out with her feet.

“Lick them.”

I flicked out my tongue, tasting the salty sourness of her toes.

“Suck.”

Tessa wriggled her big toe and I plopped it into my mouth, sucking on it as if I were giving the best head of my life to the smallest penis I’d ever encountered. I could hear Tessa laughing at me, and my face turned beet red again, but I didn’t care. I knew I would do anything for this woman right now, no matter how strange or degrading.

“Stand up, slave.”

I rose to my feet, turning my gaze toward to the ground to avoid making eye contact. I didn’t feel worthy of doing so, not to such a powerful creature who could make me orgasm so powerfully with but a single touch. I felt her fingers on my chin, tilting my head to look her in the eye.

“Look into my eyes, slave... lose yourself in them once more...”

Her eyes—how did they do that? They were swirling, around, and around... little black and white spirals swirling in her eyes, pulling me in deeper and deeper... I felt my body go slack as I lost myself once more...

* * *

Tessa couldn’t take it any longer. One hand had slipped into her sweatpants between her thighs, rubbing her juicy pussy which had created a very damp spot on her sweatpants now. Her fingers twirled around her clit, teasing herself. “...oh... now—mmm... slave... whenever I rub your breasts, you’re going to feel like you’re being fucked by the best cock of your life. When I say so, you’ll turn around, pressing your back into my breasts... NOW slave, turn around, and wake up...”

* * *

I moaned in pleasure as beautifully manicured hands massaged my huge tits from behind me. Squeezing them, pushing them together, rubbing them around in circles—they did everything I wanted, everything I needed. I felt Tessa grinding her pussy against my ass cheeks as her fingers worked her clit. My own arms dangled limply at my sides—I’d have moved them to pleasure myself, but I didn’t have the energy. I moaned and screamed as I felt myself riding the best dick of my life. My nipples were so stiff and Tessa flicked them occasionally, causing me to orgasm over and over. I was conscious, but just barely—this goddess behind me was taking me to new levels of arousal that I never thought possible. I screamed again as my pussy juices trickled down my legs. I felt my face turn beet red as I realized how much of a lesbian I was right now... it was never something I’d even considered in the past. Now I wanted to marry the woman behind me—no, marriage wasn’t the right word—I wanted to be by her side, as her slave. I wasn’t worthy of an equal partnership; she was literally my god right now.

We both screamed as we came together, over and over. Time had lost all meaning; there was only pleasure now.

* * *

AFTERMATH. THE NEXT MORNING.

I woke up to see my roommate Tessa laying next to me, both of us completely in the nude. The previous night’s activities slowly came back to me... oh god, what had I done? Now that I was free from the hazy pleasure of last night, I could think with a clear mind again. Somehow, I’d gotten topless last night in front of my roommate Tessa, let her play with my tits, degraded myself by kissing, licking and even sucking on her feet... oh my god. Did I even eat her ass?! I licked my lips in disgust, recalling a horrible taste. What the fuck had happened to me? She was so beautiful, and... yeah, last night was totally amazing... it was so full of pleasure unlike anything I’d imagined before... but... something felt really WRONG about it. That wasn’t ME last night! I’m not a lesbian; I’m not even bi. I’m all about the cock... I’m attracted to masculinity and have always loved having a good strong man at my side. I felt a terrible fear and anxiety as I realized something really bad had happened to me last night. Something I couldn’t explain. Somehow, I’d completely lost myself.

I couldn’t explain what had happened, and I was petrified by my actions. I knew it wasn’t just the heat of the moment that could explain last night’s events—because the heat of the moment shouldn’t have ever started. Something else had happened, acted as a catalyst. Why were there so many blank spots in my memory? Everything was a fuzzy blur. But I knew that I’d done things that I’d never imagined doing, didn’t want to do. Things I now regretted. Lots of things... oh god... shit shit shit. My face turned beet red as scattered memories of last night’s activities came back to me in hot and chilling flashes.

Hands trembling, I carefully peeled Tessa’s arm off my breast and placed it on the bed beside her. She was still sound asleep... no doubt from the night of incredible sex I’d given her—no, the night that she’d taken from me somehow. I don’t know how exactly, but she’d done something to me. Something that made me do things I didn’t want to do. I felt so dirty... violated... and afraid; afraid of what else she could do to me. What she could turn me into. I had to get out of there. I quickly threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt, grabbed my phone, wallet and keys, and took off. I didn’t leave a note.

I was in such a hurry, I didn’t even notice that I was still wearing the AR glasses Tessa had given me.