The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Room of Relaxation

Part 2

I drove... I just drove.

I wasn’t sure where I was headed yet. I just needed to get as far away from Tessa as possible. I was still pretty freaked out from the events of the night prior, and honestly I was kind of in shock. Everything seemed so surreal, like I was having a bad dream. I kept hoping I’d wake up any minute, but I knew that unfortunately everything I wished hadn’t happened, actually had.

I’d had plenty of party nights where I’d made bad choices and woke up the next day with drunken regrets... but nothing came even close to this. I felt disgusted with myself and all the humiliating things I’d done with Tessa, to Tessa, for Tessa. Worst of all, I had no explanation for what had happened. I hadn’t been drinking; yet my memory was so foggy and the scattered images of what I’d done felt like scenes from a movie, or some work of fiction. I only knew they were real because I could still remember some of the strange and unfamiliar new tastes in my mouth. And my breasts... oh... my breasts still felt warm with the memory of Tessa’s magic hands; my nipples still throbbed with the memory of her fingers. I felt my nipples stiffen as I recalled how Tessa had made me orgasm so powerfully with just a slight flick.

I had to pull over the car because I realized I was starting to swerve out of my lane—only one of my hands was on the steering wheel. The other was squeezing my big tits as I thought about Tessa and last night, tugging on my stiff nipples. I realized my pussy was wet. What the hell was happening to me? This was so unlike me.

I took a deep breath and flipped down the vanity mirror. “Come on Kaylee, get ahold of yourself.” I looked like a total trainwreck... my hair was an unruly rat’s nest, and my black eyeliner was smudged and smeared down my cheeks. I didn’t want to be a lesbian, but god damn. Tessa was so fucking hot, and my boobs were so sensitive now. I still could barely keep my hands off of them just thinking about how good they felt to play with, to be played with... especially by Tessa’s delicate hands... it’s not something I was ever into before, but after last night, I could barely keep my hands off of myself.

As I took a few deep breaths, trying desperately to get a grip on reality and stop my hands from pulling my tits right out of my shirt, I noticed that I was wearing a pair of really dorky glasses. My vision is perfect, so that was really odd. I quickly took the glasses off, inspecting them. They were some AR glasses—augmented reality. Not quite as fun or immersive as VR, but interesting—they could display virtual components as an overlay to the real world, altering or “augmenting” my reality.

I’m not sure why I had these on me, but I knew it had something to do with Tessa. I threw the glasses on the passenger seat with disgust.

I knew I needed to come up with some sort of plan. The fact that I could barely drive without thinking about Tessa—and how thinking about her, and whatever she did to my boobs made me feel—I knew I was in trouble, that I needed help. I couldn’t trust myself to get out of this alone... I could feel my knees grow weak just thinking about what might happen if Tessa found me first. Somehow I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist her commands. I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to resist her commands—just thinking about the way she bossed me around last night, made me do all sorts of things that I wouldn’t normally do, was making me horny again...

Who could I talk to about this crazy shit, though? My family was hundreds of miles away, and besides, I couldn’t possibly bring my family into this insanity. Who would I even talk to... my mom? My dad? Even my sister felt weird—hey sis, I think I was somehow coerced into a bunch of lesbian sex last night and I don’t know how or why, but I liked it, even though I wish I hadn’t done it after the fact... yeah, that’s wouldn’t be an awkward conversation, not at all...

There was only one person I could think of. I really shouldn’t... but he was the only one.

I dialed up my ex-boyfriend, Rob.

He didn’t pick up on the first attempt, so I tried again. He finally picked up, but the line was quiet. Finally, I heard his familiar voice... I was really surprised by how good it felt to hear his masculine voice again.

“...Kaylee...?”

“H-hey Rob... are you... can I come over? I really need a friend...”

The line went silent for a moment.

“Are you being serious??”

Now it was my turn to pause. I did feel bad about the way things had ended between us, but I really needed the support right now.

“Rob, I...”

“You know you broke my heart, right?”

“I... I know... I’m sorry, Rob... I hate to do this to you... I just... you’re the only one I feel like I can talk to right now. I’m in trouble... I need your help.”

There was another pause.

“...alright, fine, whatever. Come on over. The door’s unlocked.”

* * *

Rob set the phone down, shaking his head. What the hell was he thinking?

Who was he kidding... he knew perfectly well what he was thinking. He was thinking about those huge, amazing tits. God, how he missed them.

“Rob, what the hell man,” he thought to himself. “Kaylee sounds like she’s in some serious trouble, and that’s all you can think about? Maybe she was right; all you really ever cared about were her tits.”

But he could hardly blame himself. Kaylee’s tits were unreal, absolutely unlike anything else he’d ever seen before (or touched, fondled, licked, sucked, fucked...) and he knew they were the best he’d ever have. So yeah, of course he was thinking about them.

He sighed, feeling a mix of excitement, anxiety and shame for having sex on his mind when he should be focused on helping a (former) friend in need.

It’s not that he hated Kaylee for dumping him—on the contrary, he knew he’d leap at a chance to be her boyfriend again. That was the problem... there he’d been, a total fool, thinking about how he was going to propose; meanwhile Kaylee was mentally preparing to dump him. She’d said that she felt like all he cared about was her tits, that he didn’t love her for who she was. He was really hurt by that, especially since she didn’t even want to remain friends afterwards. Although seeing those amazing boobs and never being able to touch them again would have been immense torture for his balls, so maybe she was doing him a favor in that regard; even now, just the memory of Kaylee’s massive tits was making his cock hard.

“Damnit Rob, get ahold of yourself, man!”

Rob unzipped his fly, letting his cock spring free. Rob was pretty well hung, and his big cock twitched in the cool air of his apartment. It was way too painful to keep that thing contained in his pants while fully erect. He waved his hand in front of his attentive cock, fanning it with a cool breeze—thinking to air it out and make it deflate. But he soon found his thoughts drifting back to the memories of Kaylee’s awesome tits, all the things he’d done with them... and his cock started to throb and twitch again, demanding his attention. Before he knew it, his hands were embracing the shaft, stroking it slowly, double-fisted.

Just then the door opened—oh shit, talk about bad timing...

* * *

I opened the door to Rob’s apartment to see him stroking his erect penis with both hands. And I absolutely knew what he was thinking about. God, I should have known better than to call this creep for help.

“What the fuck, Rob!”

Rob’s face turned red with embarrassment and he took his hands off his cock and held them in the air by his head, palms toward me, though his engorged cock remained at attention and twitched slightly. “I, uh...”

I didn’t know what else to say... what an awkward situation. Then I realized I was staring at his dick. It didn’t take long for Rob to notice and break the silence.

“...hey, Kaylee... maybe we can help each other out, here... what do you say? For old times’ sake?” Rob looked me in the eye, though his vision soon drifted downwards toward my chest.

What a horny fucker. As much as I felt disgusted with myself for thinking it though, I had to admit that I did miss that horse cock of his. It looked so tantalizing, twitching slightly as it stood fully erect... poking through his fly loud and proud. And I certainly could use a distraction right about now... I licked my lips as Rob continued to speak to me.

“...come on... look at him... can you hear him? He’s saying ‘did you miss me? cause I missed you, baby...’” Rob approached me slowly, one hand on his cock now, stroking slowly up and down.

“Oh God Rob, are we really doing this? This is a terrible idea. I don’t think we should—”

Rob grabbed me behind the back with his powerful arms, sweeping me off my feet. My legs instinctively cradled his waist as he pulled me in deep for a kiss, and I felt myself growing weak, giving into it. Returning it passionately as I felt his hard body pressing against my soft tits. I could feel his throbbing cock grinding against my groin. One of my hands instinctively drifted towards it, gripping it light as my fingers feathered across the tip and then slid down onto the shaft. We continued to make out as I stroked him, and he moaned.

I could feel my nipples stiffening as I felt his tongue in my mouth, and his hard muscles pressing against me. His strong arms wrapped so snugly around my soft body, bearing my full weight without the slightest tremble. I felt safe now; Rob would protect me. I felt my hips grinding against his cock as I stroked him with my hand.

Suddenly Rob set my down and spun me around, so that my back was pressed against his muscular chest. One of his hands mashed my tits while the other tugged my sweatpants down. I had forgotten to put on any panties, so my bare bottom was exposed to the cool air of his apartment. I felt the tip of his cock brush lightly against the crack of my ass cheeks before it probed slowly further towards my pussy.

But I wasn’t really thinking about Rob, or his cock anymore. As soon as he started playing with my huge tits from behind, my mind drifted back to last night... to Tessa. This just didn’t feel the same. Not even close... I realized the aching in my body was craving Tessa’s hands, what she could do to me... I panted and pushed away just as Rob tried to insert himself into me. I started sobbing, feeling like a lesbian even though I really wanted to make love to Rob.

I felt Rob place a gentle hand on my shoulder. “...hey, what’s wrong?”

“Oh Rob... I’m sorry... I’m a total wreck right now... I’m sorry to be such a cocktease, but I just can’t right now... I can’t...”

Even though Rob was a horny bastard, he wasn’t totally heartless. He pulled my sweatpants back up for me and gave me a big hug. “Come on, let’s go lay down and talk about it.”

* * *

After I finished recollecting the events of the night prior, Rob wiped his face with a hand, shaking his head slowly.

“Man, you weren’t joking... Tessa really fucked you up, huh?”

I nodded. “Can you make any sense of it? What the heck did she do to me?”

Rob paused. “I don’t know, Kaylee... it sounds almost like she brainwashed you or something.”

I shuddered. How was that even possible? “...but... isn’t that stuff fake, Rob? I thought it was just a plot twist for movies and fiction.”

“Me too. Let me see your phone... maybe she left some clues.”

I unlocked my phone, and handed it to Rob.

“Hmm... there’s an AR app that was installed recently, but it looks like it’s just a remote control plugin. It’s controlled from an external device. Probably Tessa’s phone, or her laptop...”

Rob continued scrolling around on my phone. “Man, you’ve got like 20 unread text messages. They’re all from Tessa...”

I didn’t really want Rob to read my text messages, but if Tessa really did brainwash me last night, I was afraid to read them myself...

“Would you read them for me? I’m afraid there could be something in there that might fuck with my mind, like she did last night...”

“It’s mostly just Tessa saying things like ‘where are you?’ She sounds really anxious or desperate, and angry at times. There is one interesting part though; here she says ‘check this out’ and there’s an attachment. I’ll open it up...”

Rob tapped on my phone.

“Rob? What is it?”

Rob hesitated for a moment, then closed the attachment.

“Don’t worry about that right now. Let’s go back to last night again... what do you remember?”

“Well... I came home from work... Tessa was on the couch... she had me check out this new VR world she’d created, said it would help me relax...”

“And did it help you relax?”

“...yes... it was very relaxing actually... it was just a white room, and some background noise, and Tessa’s voice...”

I started to feel a little lightheaded as I recalled the events; it was almost like I was back there again, in the Room of Relaxation.

“And what then?”

“I... my memory starts to get a little fuzzy... I remember my eyes getting really heavy, everything was so heavy... I couldn’t move... I think Tessa counted down, and then everything went dark...”

“...is that all? What else can you remember?”

I closed my eyes, trying to place myself back in that moment; hoping desperately to fill in the gaps.

“...I... I think she was counting up again... and then I opened my eyes, and...”

“Really focus on it. What did you see?”

I frowned, my eyelids feeling really heavy as I tried to recall what happened next.

“...I opened my eyes and... she showed me something... I-I can’t remember...”

“Kaylee. Open your eyes.”

I opened my eyes and gasped. Rob was holding my phone in front of me, just a few inches from my eyes.

* * *

Rob could feel his cock stiffening in his pants as he held the phone just a few inches from Kaylee’s face, and watched her expression shift from a startled surprise, to a heavy-lidded, vacant expression as she stared deeply into the spiral animation that Tessa had sent as an attachment. Her arms fell limply to her sides and her breathing slowed, her mouth slightly agape as she continued staring into the phone Rob held just inches from her eyes.

Rob unzipped his fly, letting his painfully stiff cock spring free once more. He started stroking it with one hand as the other continued to hold the phone in front of Kaylee’s face.

“Kaylee... can you hear me?”

“...yes...”

“Tell me what you’re thinking.”

“...no thoughts... only obedience... obedience to Tessa...”

“Damn,” Rob thought. Then he smiled, one hand still stroking his engorged cock while he held the phone in front of his mesmerized busty ex.

“...listen, Kaylee... Rob’s cock controls Tessa... and since you obey Tessa, and Tessa obeys Rob’s cock... you must obey Rob’s cock...”

Kaylee’s brow creased slightly, though she continued to stare vacantly into the spiral in front of her eyes.

“...Tessa obeys Rob’s cock... so Kaylee obeys Rob’s cock...”

“...yesss... that’s right... that’s a good girl, Kaylee... in a moment I’m going to take the spiral away and you’ll forget what happened, but you must obey Tessa’s master... you must obey Rob’s cock...”

Rob couldn’t deny it, he felt guilty for taking advantage of his ex like this. But all he could think about was how hard his cock was, and how much he missed those massive tits. He knew Kaylee had wanted it too... she’d almost given it to him—she just was a little shaken up still from last night, that was all... right?

“Listen closely, Kaylee... Rob’s cock has some new instructions for you...”

* * *

I blinked, slowly regaining awareness of my surroundings. “What were we talking abou—”

I gasped as I beheld the incredible vision before me. Rob stood there naked, like a Greek god, sliding a hand slowly up and down the shaft of his gorgeous, massive, engorged cock. He looked so handsome and powerful right then, and I instantly felt myself growing weak in the knees. He took a step forward, and pushed me lightly into a kneeling position, so that his huge cock was just inches away from my face, just above eye level. I couldn’t stop watching him stroke it—it was intensely fascinating, and I felt myself growing wetter with every stroke. I moaned as I inhaled the scent of his balls and cock, feeling my mouth water.

Rob didn’t have to say anything; I knew what to do next as he released his grip, letting his cock spring free from his strokes. It bounced back and forth slightly before settling into an attentive position. I crawled forward, inhaling his scent as a trickle of drool escaped from the corner of my lips, feeling my lips twist into a smile as I rubbed my breasts together and tugged on my nipples with one hand while the other teased my clit.

I flicked my tongue out, tasting the saltiness of the skin at the base of his shaft, before slowly trailing my way up with my tongue. Rob moaned, resting a hand on the back of my head as he pulled me in closer. I felt him grasp my hair loosely and guide me to the tip of his penis, and I went down on him, taking as much of it as I could into my mouth.

Rob continued moaning as I slid my soft lips up and down his shaft, taking it deep into my throat; I could feel it twitching slightly already as his precum oozed into my mouth, tasting like ambrosia. Once his cock was nice and wet, I felt him guide my head off of his cock to look up at him towering over me. I looked up at him adoringly; how had I ever thought it was a good idea to dump him? I realized now that I was in the presence of a god.

Rob’s cock, now slick with my saliva, continued to twitch as more precum spilled out the tip and slid down the shaft. I knew what he wanted; I took my huge tits and sandwiched his engorged cock between them, sliding my tits slowly up and down his lubricated shaft as my saliva and his precum made my boobs all sloppy and wet. I spit onto my tits to add even more lubrication as I gyrated my hips and mashed my squishy breasts against his shaft.

Rob whimpered, obviously barely able to contain his pleasure. I knew it wouldn’t be long now... he was never that great at lasting a long time. Not that it mattered; I was honored for the opportunity to offer even a few seconds of pleasuring him.

Rob cried out as his rock-hard cock started to twitch and spasm violently between my soft squishy breasts. The first couple spurts splashed all over my hair and face. As he continued to ejaculate, the spurts became weaker, and covered my tits. My gosh, did he have a lot of cum... I moaned with pleasure as the incredible smell and taste of his heavenly ejaculate filled my senses. I couldn’t wait to lick it all up.

“Ohmygod Kaylee... that was so amazing...”

I smiled, rubbing my tits together as I scooped as much of Rob’s delicious cum off of them and into my mouth, licking my lips and shuddering at the incredible taste.

Rob slapped my ass. “Why don’t you go take a shower and clean up... I’m going to go check out your car and see if I can find those glasses you mentioned.”

“...oh, and be sure to pleasure yourself thinking about me while you’re at it,” he added. Why not.

* * *

Rob was in heaven. Any shred of guilt he’d been feeling at the thought of taking advantage of Kaylee’s vulnerable situation had been completely obliterated by the incredible sex he’d just had with her, the elation of finally getting his girlfriend back, and the realization of how much power he had at his fingertips right now. Not only could he have Kaylee back... he could make her into the perfect girlfriend that she never was. He shuddered, feeling his cock stiffening again to half-mast. All this power... all thanks to Tessa.

It didn’t take long for Rob to find the AR glasses... they were sitting there innocently on Kaylee’s passenger seat, right where she’d left them. He felt his cock growing even harder as he wondered how much more influence he could gain over Kaylee’s mind with the help of these glasses—if he could figure out how to use them.

It didn’t even cross his mind that Tessa could be using the glasses to spy on him as he walked back to his apartment.