The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Room of Relaxation

(part 3)

Tessa was furious. She was mad primarily at herself; she’d become drunk with her newfound power and lust, and allowed herself to lose just as much control over her own mind as she’d taken away from Kaylee. And now, thanks to her mistakes, Kaylee was back in the company of that sleazy scumbag, Rob...

Tessa had always hated Rob—partly out of jealousy since he’d been Kaylee’s boyfriend while Kaylee didn’t even have the slightest sexual interest in Tessa—and partly out of envy for that elephant trunk of his that Kaylee always raved about. Tessa had no interest in men, but she was envious of the stories Kaylee told her and of how much love Kaylee had for Rob and his third leg.

Fortunately, Kaylee hadn’t taken off the AR glasses when she’d left in such a hurry that morning. Tessa watched with disgust through the cameras on the glasses as Rob carried them back to his apartment from Kaylee’s car. Tessa wrote down the GPS coordinates reported by the device, and clapped her hands excitedly as Rob shifted the glasses from their position dangling in his fingertips and tucked them instead to hang from his shirt pocket. This gave Tessa a much better view of what Rob was seeing—she was even able to see Rob’s apartment number as he arrived at his door.

Tessa knew she now had everything she needed to get Kaylee back... the only thing left to do was to wait for the right time, and come up with a plan...

As Rob entered his apartment, he pulled his sweatpants down and let his cock spring free, bouncing to attention. Ohgeez... Kaylee wasn’t kidding, that thing was seriously huge. It was sooo big... ugh, soo gross. Tessa couldn’t imagine putting that disgusting thing inside of her. Fortunately, her eyes were given something else to look at as Kaylee bounced out of the bathroom, a towel in her hair. Her big boobs were wet and bouncy as she skipped towards Rob.

“I’m so glad you’re back, honey! I missed you so much.” Kaylee’s breasts squished up against the camera as she threw her arms around Rob in a big hug.

“Oh wow... haha. It’s only been like 15 minutes... you’re too cute. You ready for round two?”

“You know it, baby. It’s all I was thinking about while I was cleaning up in the shower. Will you fuck me this time, though—please? I want so bad to feel you inside of me. I need it!”

Rob picked Kaylee up in his strong arms and lifted her up to eye level, kissing her deeply before looking her up and down. “Oh wow... you weren’t kidding... you’re already so fuckin’ wet, babe... just look at all that pussy juice running down your thighs... OK then!” He grunted as he slid her down onto his cock.

Ugh... cringe. Tessa decided to take a break. She had no interest in watching this...

* * *

I gasped as my man swept me off my feet, hoisting me into the air. My pussy was so wet from masturbating for the last 15 minutes in the shower... I was so ready to fuck; I needed Rob inside me so bad. I felt my nipples stiffening with anticipation. I don’t know why, but I was craving my man’s cock like never before. I whimpered and bit my lower lip as Rob lowered me onto his shaft, sliding his dick into my tight wet pussy, which was already starting to squeeze and massage his cock as I started to shudder with the first whispers of an orgasm. Fuck, Rob’s dick feels so damn good!

Rob and I both moaned as he slid me up and down his cock with his strong arms, his meaty hands tucked into my armpits, squishing against the sides of my huge boobs. I felt myself growing even wetter as I admired his manly strength. I’m not exactly a size 6 lightweight with these big girls on my chest, so any man who could lift me up like that and fuck me like it was no big deal was pretty fucking hot. I gyrated my hips and felt my pussy massage his cock him as he slid me up and down, faster and faster. I felt his huge cock starting to twitch, and I knew it wouldn’t be much longer now. My pussy quivered and massaged his dick as I felt my orgasm building to an intense climax. I felt like I was milking a cow—my sexy man-cow... hehe... ohgod... here he comes...

Rob and I both screamed together as he exploded inside me, filling me with his cum. His cock kept twitching inside me as it pumped more and more of his thick semen deep inside me. I couldn’t stop pinching my nipples and squeezing my breasts together and kissing him... he was so goddamn sexy right now. He finally lifted me off his cock as it started to grow limp, setting me back on the floor. My pussy was dripping with both of our cum as it oozed down my thighs.

“...wow girl... fuck. That was amazing! But now I’m beat Kaylee... I’m going to take a nap... why don’t you put these things on, and after my nap we’ll see if we can figure out how they work. Hey, I’ve got an idea—you can clean up my place and start making me some dinner in the meantime.”

Rob handed me the AR glasses from his pocket.

I felt a sudden shock—a jolt of dread. Honestly, in the heat of recent events, with Rob fucking my brains out and drawing all the attention to that huge beautiful horsecock of his, I’d completely forgotten about last night... and all the crazy lesbian shit I’d done with Tessa. I felt my face turning red with embarrassment as it flooded back to me again, but I took the glasses anyway and did as he asked. I tried to shrug it off, playing it cool—I didn’t want my new boyfriend to dump me for being an emotional mess...

“Sounds... sounds good honey... I’ll get started right away.” I gave him a smooch on the cheek and slapped his ass, then put the glasses on.

“Great... we can talk more after my nap.”

* * *

Tessa couldn’t believe her luck. Rob was nowhere to be seen, and Kaylee was wearing the AR glasses again. Time to start regaining control of the situation. Tessa booted up her laptop as she devised a plan.

* * *

I hummed as I washed the dishes, scrubbing away at a particularly grungy pot. As I rubbed away the filth, the surface started becoming shinier as I exposed more and more of its polished steel. I felt a bit weird as I watched the light glinting off of the polished surface—there was something really strange about the way the light was reflecting and glinting. I leaned in for a closer look, then shrieked as I saw a hideous, terrifying visage in the coating of grime. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in, my heart racing.

I don’t consider myself to be extremely superstitious, but I did grow up in a Catholic family and I was raised to believe that evil spirits do exist. My mother forbid the presence of Ouija boards in the house—just to give you an example. So yeah, I had a bit of a tendency to see evil where there probably was nothing there... deep breaths, Kaylee... it was just your imagination... nothing to worry about...

I splashed some cold water on my face from the bathroom sink, rubbing my face vigorously and slapping my cheeks. “No big deal; just another little scare,” I thought to myself. But when I opened my eyes and looked up into the bathroom vanity mirror, my blood ran cold as my hand covered my mouth in horror. There in the mirror—right there behind me—was the very same terrifying visage I’d seen in the grimey pot. Its black lips turned into a twisted smile as I stared, horrified, at the demonic apparition behind me, its eyes glowing red. I squeezed my eyes shut and rubbed my face vigorously again, slapping my cheeks, thinking for sure I must be seeing things... but when I opened my eyes, the horrifying demon was stepping INTO me. I felt my body become completely STIFF as the room seemed to flash black and white rapidly and the demon entered my body, possessing me.

When the room stopped flashing and my body went limp, the demon’s face was superimposed over my own.

“Hello, Kaylee,” I heard the demon’s voice inside of my head while its black lips moved in place of my own. My eyes were swirling pools of darkness, and I felt myself leaning into the mirror at the demon’s command, staring deeply into my own eyes as the demon took control of my body and mind.

* * *

Tessa cackled, feeling like a witch. She was so happy that the AR glasses she’d chosen included integrated bone conduction speakers. She could only imagine what it felt like for Kaylee, hearing Tessa’s warped demonic voice as though it were coming from inside of her own head.

“Kaylee... I am the demon Bellamorte... I’m deep inside of you now, corrupting you. You’re evil... evil... evil... you have no more free will... you are mine, in body and soul... you will do everything I tell you to... hahaha... you know this to be true... and it feels good... it feels sooo good to be evil... you have no will of your own, only my will... you are evil and naughty now... I have possessed you...”

Tessa knew she could’ve easily taken control of Kaylee again without masking her presence as demonic, but she figured it would be safer to try a different approach—that way she could hopefully avoid the psychological backlash that had caused Kaylee to flee earlier, and catch Kaylee offguard. She knew Kaylee was very superstitious so she’d hoped that creating the illusion of a demonic possession was a weakness that would be perfect to exploit.

“I’m deep inside of you, Kaylee... so deep... wrapping my presence around your very soul... you are losing yourself to my will... I’m a part of you now... Bellamorte and Kaylee are one. Bellamorte is a naughty, evil demon who loves being bad and doing everything Kaylee is afraid of or thinks is wrong—she’s a dirty lesbian horny slut who ravishes sin. Do you understand, slave? Bellamorte is a lesbian sinner, and Bellamorte is a part of you now... it feels so good to be evil... you can no longer feel guilt, shame, remorse, or other such self-defeating emotions... Bellamorte only allows you to feel pleasure and lust... indulgence... and sin... sin without the burden of conscience...”

Tessa didn’t have much time—the low battery status notification popped up on her phone, alerting her that the AR glasses would soon run out of juice. Kaylee continued to stare blankly at the mirror, her jaw agape as she stared into her own demonic eyes, completely lost in the swirling dark pools superimposed onto her own eyes by the AR glasses.

“Listen to me, Kaylee... in a moment my voice will fade away, but Bellamorte will remain inside you forevermore. You can always feel her deep inside of your mind, penetrating your soul, piercing you to your very core—your conscience is no more; Bellamorte is your guide now. The old Kaylee is gone forever, replaced by a demon. Here are my final instructions before I fade away and possess you completely...”

* * *

I shuddered, eyes rolling back into my head as I pinched and flicked my nipples, feeling the most incredible orgasm wrack my entire body. The pleasure I felt wasn’t just physical in nature; it was emotional, mental, and spiritual. I felt like an entirely new person... I no longer felt the slightest burden of guilt, or conscience... there was nothing to restraing my pleasure now, and I screamed silently as I came over and over, collapsing to my knees. I could still feel the whispers of the demon deep inside of me as she pushed me deeper into the orgasm. My old self was completely gone now; in her place was a mimicry of what I once was, a doppelganger possessed by a lustful demon. I laughed maniacally, pinching and tugging on my nipples HARD as I realized how corrupted my soul had become. I felt evil... so evil, naughty, and wonderful. I slapped my tits, leaving a red mark in the shape of my palm. I took my glasses off and plugged them in to charge, then I threw on a t-shirt and sweatpants and grabbed my keys—I, the demon Bellamorte, had much work to do.

* * *

Rob yawned, stretching as he woke up to the sound of his apartment door slamming closed. He heard Kaylee setting her keys down on the table outside of his room.

“Kaylee? Is dinner ready? I’m starving!”

Kaylee entered Rob’s room and tossed him a plastic bag.

“What’s this... Chinese? Ugh, but I was looking forward to a home-cooked meal.”

Kaylee spat on Rob’s face. “If you want a home-cooked meal, you can go cook it yourself! You’re lucky I got you anything at all, you lazy pig.”

“Umm... a-alright then... uhh... Kaylee? Why are you suddenly looking so goth?”

Kaylee was wearing thick black eyeliner, dark glittery eyeshadow and shiny black lipstick. Her hair had been dyed black as well and was all messy and distressed, held up in places by hairspray, looking like an unruly rat’s nest now. Her nipples were fully engorged, swollen from her fresh piercings. Her new nipple rings pressed sharply into her t-shirt. She even had some fresh tattoos, all in black ink.

“Fuck you, Rob. I do what I want. Now eat your Chinese food... and make sure to eat it all, you horny fuck.”

Rob shrugged, his stomach growling. Kaylee did look a little scary, and the sudden change seemed like good cause for concern—but she also looked pretty fucking hot, he had to admit. He was still confused by her sudden change of attitude, but whatever... women, right?

* * *

I smirked as Rob devoured the Chinese food with that ravenous appetite of his. Little did he know, I’d loaded it with tranquilizers.

“Mmmm... that really hit the spot... thanks Kay! Now that my belly’s full, I’m in the mood for some more great sex... how about it, my big tiddy goth gf?”

I laughed coyly, giving Rob my slowest, sexiest approach as I pulled off my top, letting my swollen breasts spring free. I flicked one of my nipple rings, biting my lower lip. “You sure you’re up to it, cowboy?”

Rob moaned. “Oh god, you’re so fucking hot now!” He pulled his huge cock free of his sweatpants, but it was only at half mast. He tried stroking it to bring it to full attention, but it just didn’t want to oblige. “Oh man... I feel... strange...” Rob stopped stroking his cock as it went totally limp and he cupped the side of his head instead. He swayed back and forth as he looked around the room.

“Kaylee... what did you...”

I pushed him lightly on the shoulder and he toppled backwards onto the bed.

I picked up my phone and dialed Tessa.

“Hey. I’m at Rob’s. Get over here.”

* * *

“Wakey wakey!”

Rob gasped as the strong scent of ammonia filled his lungs. He moaned as he realized he had a killer headache.

“What the... Kaylee, what the fuck! You drugged me?”

“That’s right, big boy. I had to knock you out so that we could get you all set up.”

Rob gulped. “...we?”

“Tessa and I. We’re going to brainwash you and make you my slave, silly.”

Rob looked around the room frantically, attempting to survey his situation—but it was no use, he couldn’t see anything. There was something on his head... a VR headset? His arms and legs were restrained—cuffed and chained to the bedposts, it seemed. He was no longer wearing his sweatpants, either—nor any clothes, for that matter. He was completely in the nude. There was also something stuck to his eyelids.

Kaylee laughed, crawling onto the bed and straddling Rob with her thighs. “This is gonna be so much fun! Tessa said I can keep you as my own little obedient man-slut.” She leaned in so that he could feel her hot breath on his lips. “Doesn’t that sound nice?” Kaylee pushed her lips onto Rob’s, taking a deep kiss before she sucked in his bottom lip and bit it hard.

“Ow!” Rob winced. “Crazy bitch! I’m bleeding!”

Kaylee just laughed, dragging a finger across his chin.

“Can we start now Tessa? Can we?”

Tessa giggled. “Just a few more minutes.”

Kaylee sighed, pouting. “But I want my obedient little boytoy right now. It’s no fair.”

Tessa just smiled, shaking her head. After typing for a few more minutes, she set her laptop aside. “Alright... I think we’re ready. First thing first... let’s check the electro-stimulators. Rob... this is going to feel strange...”

Rob gasped as he felt the strangest sensation in his eyelids. It didn’t hurt... it just felt... weird. Like nothing else he’d ever felt before.

“Rob, can you close your eyes?”

Rob shuddered as he realize that he couldn’t.

“I... I can’t! I can’t close them! What the hell?”

Kaylee and Tessa high fived. “Girl power!”

Rob started to struggle violently against his restraints.

“Ok Kaylee, I think we’re ready to begin...”

* * *

I laughed as I slapped Rob’s limp cock, feeling myself getting wet with anticipation as I thought about Tessa melting his mind and making him my slave.

“Don’t worry Robbie-poo—this won’t hurt a bit,” I said, flicking my tongue out to taste the blood on his lip. I bounced up and down on top of him, unable to contain my excitement. I played with his cock in one of my hands, bringing it to half mast.

“Kaylee... stop that, you’ll interfere. Come on, I’ll show you how this works,” Tessa said.

I pouted but stopped straddling Rob on his bed, letting his cock fall half-limp onto his belly before jumping off the bed and bouncing over to watch Tessa’s screen.

Rob moaned in the background. His eyelids tingled and twitched, remaining wide open despite his best efforts to close them due to the electrical stimulation.

“I’ve made some improvements based on the data you provided the other night,” Tessa said. “It’s fully automated now—I no longer need to use the microphone, although it’s still there if I happen to want to use it. Oh yeah, and since Rob here doesn’t have a choice but to watch, I don’t need to trick him or ease into things. We can jump straight to my new and improved spiral sequence.” Tessa clicked a button and a window appeared with flashing, swirling, pulsing colors.

Rob gasped, then moaned slowly. His breathing started to slow down.

“My program monitors his eye movements and the dilation of his pupils, as well as his rate of breathing. It automatically adjusts to his current state, allowing me to quickly force his brainwaves to the perfect wavelengths for him to be receptive and obedient to reconditioning.” Tessa clicked a button. “He should be entering sleep paralysis now—notice how he’s stopped struggling and his whole body has gone completely limp. I’ll keep his eyelids open with the electro-stims for just a moment longer, but pretty soon he won’t want to stop watching the pretty swirling colors, nor could he look away even if he wanted to...”

Rob’s mouth was agape now, his body completely limp, as his mind drank in the swirling mass of pulsing, ever shifting colors.

“I’ll go ahead and let him run through the fractionation sequence for a few hours, deeply conditioning his mind to respond instantly to this spiral sequence whenever he sees it. Then we can unplug him and you can use the AR glasses or your phone to make him into your perfect little boytoy.”

I moaned, “God, this is making me hot, Tessa... the thought of having that big, powerful man doing whatever I want him to... completely under my control...”

“...just like you’re completely under my control, huh?” Tessa giggled, leaning in to kiss me. “You know, I’ve wanted you since the day we first met. Do you forgive me for making you my slave?”

I smirked. “Yes, everything is better now... ‘master’...” I don’t think Tessa realized just how much better everything really was for me. Kaylee, the person she’d brainwashed and controlled, no longer existed—I was Bellamorte, now. And Bellamorte was no mortal’s slave... she was a demon queen. I was excited to expand my power and influence over this realm of mortals. But first... Rob. I touched myself as I watched him succumbing deeper and deeper to the power of Tessa’s technology. I couldn’t wait to command him to assist me with what I had planned next.