The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Runaway Toy

By connie k

(mc, ff)

Chapter Two

Max was laughing.

She winked at DiDi breathing quickly and heavily, her tiny tee pushed up over nipples dancing through each inhale.

“I don’t know about you, but I sure needed that,” Max said, not expecting a reply. “DiDi? Are you recharged?”

“Yes.” DiDi was no longer looking into the fire, which had nearly gone out. Her head was tilted back—eyes wide—in post-orgasmic repose. The “charger” buzzing quietly on her hip. “Max.”

Another log on the fire had been forgotten, so that the house was darker and cooling down. Max didn’t mind it, though. She liked the feeling the coolness made on her face newly wet with perspiration.

She had climaxed on all fours and reached out to run her hand up and down along DiDi’s stubbleless leg, while looking at the other leg and the chip embedded in the ankle. The candlelight making it almost twinkle.

“Did you enjoy that, DiDi?”

“Yes, Max,” the robot-girl answered, turning her head with a smile. It was the first time Max felt as if DiDi saw her. Really saw her. “I enjoyed it.”

Max moved between the robot-girl’s open legs, feeling the heat from her pussy against her stomach as she leaned.

“DiDi? Do you have …what’s the word? Protocols? Do you have protocols for … making out?”

Another smile made Max flush with need.

“Yes, Max.”

Max tugged on the girl’s lower lip to open her mouth and kissed her deeply, feeling DiDi’s tongue against hers. Their mouths fit perfectly together. Max felt like a teenager in spirit and between her legs. She was almost tempted to stop, to remind the girl that she wasn’t a robot. She couldn’t be. But stopping was really the last thing she wanted to do.

She cupped a breast, her hand warming over the steadily beating heart. No matter what was on the inside, Max thought, these were kisses she needed.

Eventually, Max did pull back slowly, self-conscious. She didn’t want DiDi to be used, even pleasurably.

“Let me toss another log on the fire, honey. We’ll need to sleep here. The rest of the house is gonna get cold. You sleep here. I’ll throw down a sleeping bag next to you. Alright?” She added, without knowing why, “You sleep, don’t you, baby?”

“Yes, Max.”

Max gave her a flannel top which reached modestly below her “charging station.” Max took the bottoms and pulled on a thick tee. She tucked DiDi in—flat on her back—with a comforter then spread out on her side with a pillow and blanket inside the sleeping bag.

And she watched.

DiDi was a million questions.

What were those things stuck on her body? And what was underneath? They looked too real to pass off as bad Borg cosplay. Max couldn’t give herself a definite answer. DiDi kissed like a woman. She smelled and felt like a woman. She came like a woman. But the rest …

There was no question DiDi was out of it. Lost child and AI. Passionate woman and hypnotized toy. Yet watching her lying there, with an almost pastoral expression, made Max want her.

The snow fell gently outside like a shimmering veil hiding them from the world.

“DiDi? You awake?”

After a long moment: “Yes, Max.”

“Do you … remember? Do you remember when you were created?”

Max noticed the long intake of air, the robot-girl’s eyes open and fixed on the ceiling. She could almost hear the gears moving in DiDi’s robotmind.

DiDi hesitated. Something was different about her now that she was recharged, warm and relaxed. She could have been anyone, now, far away from the people who did SOMETHING to her to make her believe she was no one.

“Yes, Max. I remember.”

“And?”

DiDi’s breath caught. Even though her head hadn’t moved, Max imagined they were looking into each other’s eyes again when their lips were joined as one.

“Are you commanding me to tell you, Max?”

Max sighed heavily.

There was no separating the girl from the robot. Even in the quiet isolation of Max’s country home.

“Yes, honey. Tell me everything that happened.”

DiDi began speaking … in a sexless monotone.

The sub-brain of 3042A activated … deposited on the conveyor with the others. High squeaks and hissing steam register merely as sounds inside the structured steel housing of the unit … auditory perception initiated. Hovering … dozens of spyderlike constructors … each leg serving a difference function—injecting, sanitizing, soldering, connecting. Larger constructors hang above menacingly awaiting 3042A. The chassis is connected to the sub-brain casing … then limbs. Two ambulatory assistive devices, two for primary motor dexterity… 3042A can feel the weight of its proto-human shell. The constructors continue with their duties with exacting precision, connecting the parts into a whole. The sub-brain of 3042A is aware of sensation. Fully assembled … so dark … so bright! … the unit is lifted off the conveyor by a crane … parts unlayed onto a tin sheet … lowering into a steel box. Automatrons secure the unit in the restraint chamber … tentacle arms more elaborate than the hovering spyders … armed with tilted attachments to secure hoses,tubes … syringes. Nooo … unit 3042A is invaded at crucial points. The three largest openings of the unit filled and unfilled and refilled ... the unit’s temporary innards removed and replaced with liquid stimulant.

A head-restraint device lowers … attaching itself … light and dark … snakelike connections … worming into the sub-brain through its external auditory canal and synthetic tympanic membrane. The olfactory opening is filled … a motorized phalange stimulates the unit’s oral responses … pumping deeper … deeper! … by one centimeter each time. Soft metal pistons inserted … in there! … in the chassis’ disposal entryways. They too are stimulated. The unit has senses ... out of control! … buzzing, the smell of melted metal, the taste of milky nothingness, the tightness of the restraints, the vision of …

The lid is secured. The box is filled with yellow gas … the outer shell is sprayed … rubberized synthetic … the unit is coated. Humanoid features … it burns! … Modacrylics … plastic fibers … coating, smothering … Max! Help mmmmm … unit 3042A … stiff and supple. A screen is lowered before gleaming, obedient metal … microbots disperse pigments within its artificial skin cells.

Programming is initiated …

Max had been holding her breath. DiDi’s body went limp.

“Oh, honey …”

Max’s head was resting on the robot-girl’s belly, but it was she who was comforting DiDi, running her hand lightly across the robot-girl’s hair.

Who were these monsters?

“Rest now, DiDi. Just rest.”

“Yes, Max.”

An hour later, Max got up to add to the fire. She didn’t sleep. It was still dark outside, but the snow had slowed to a dusting. The power was still out. All that could be heard was an occasional crackle in the fireplace and DiDi’s restful breathing.

Max didn’t know anything more about robots than anyone else. All she really knew about them came from what she had seen on TV. The amazing technology and advances in robotics were a part of her life she didn’t give much thought to and took for granted. The “robots” she had seen that were meant to look human were more like coat racks with Halloween masks stuck on top. Nothing more than walking, talking mannequins.

So what was DiDi? Why had she been wandering half-naked in the snow? Did she somehow get lost, accidentally dropped from a truck? Or had she run away from the monsters who had built her?

The horrifying details of DiDi’s creation saddened her. She was a machine, and strangely that only made Max care about her more. She was lost and alone, cheated into feeling the feelings a woman would feel yet never being one of them.

Max climbed on top of her robot-girl, delicately pulling down the comforter and kissing her sleepy face. Then her lips. DiDi kissed back.

Max could tell a lot by the way someone kissed. She’d had plenty of boyfriends and girlfriends before she got married, and she liked to think she found out a lot about her partners through kissing. Which was coming in handy kissing a woman who believed she was a robot. Or was a robot. She wasn’t wrong about how she felt earlier kissing DiDi for the first time. She had kissed a girl, not a machine. DiDi kissed back.

She loved feeling DiDi’s breath halt with a shudder when Max touched her … there. Or there. DiDi was leaning into her more. Her movements less robotic more sensuous. Max rode into DiDi, kissing from below too, feeling arms warm and willing surround her.

Max had never felt this way with any woman. Lovemaking, this way, seems so right it only made the wrongness of it more profound. Who was this girl?

“Didi?” she whispered. “You don’t really believe …”

Max lost her nerve, instead burying her face in DiDi’s neck and kissing her there. She felt DiDi’s hand stroking her head, almost aware of Max’s conflict even as they rubbed against each other needful. Then Max stopped.

She sat back and gently moved DiDi’s leg across her body, forcing her to sit up. DiDi didn’t react to the curiosity on Max’s face.

“So … you were programmed. Programmed to do what?”

DiDi’s head tilted.

“I am programmed to fulfill the functions for which I have been created to perform, Max.” Max noticed that DiDi’s voice was softer, less monotone. “I can execute any domestic duty. I can cook with instructions, clean a house, launder clothing, water plants, walk dogs—”

“Okay. Sure, yes.” Max bit her lip. “What about … non-domestic duties, D?”

“I am a Dash 686, Max. I can perform all functions to engage in vaginal intercourse. I am also designed to perform fellatio and cunnilingus, as well as anal intercourse, lactation via—”

“Hold on. Enough. I got it.” DiDi looked at Max with a hint of expectation. She was eager to please. “So if I asked you to mop the kitchen floor you’ll just do it?”

“Yes, Max. I can incorporate any specific instructions you may have to do that properly. Would you like me to do that now?”

Max laughed, hoping it would release some of her nervous tension.

“No, honey. That won’t be necessary.”

There was a look on DiDi’s face that suddenly made Max’s nipples swell. Max got the distinct impression that just the mere suggestion of mopping Max’s floor was turning the robot-girl on.

They just stared at each other. Max bit her lip again.

“Max, would you enjoy … watching me recharge again?”

It was the first time DiDi had initiated anything. Perhaps her sensors were picking up Max’s arousal. Perhaps this robot-girl wanted to feel like a woman and not a robot once again.

Max smiled at the vibrator on the table nearby.

“I think,” she said, sharing the smile with DiDi, “that I have a few other ways of doing that for you, D. And you’ll do them for me too, right baby?”

There was a quiver. “Yes, Max.”

“I would enjoy that very much, D. Let’s go into the bedroom.”

DiDi may have been made of 14 different metal alloys and a bunch of other shit, but Max was still going to brush her teeth and freshen herself up before having sex. She looked in the candlelit bathroom mirror and thought of DiDi standing in the middle of the bedroom patiently waiting in the dark.

DiDi was a robot. But was she her robot? Can she keep her? Someone to cook and clean and sleep with. This was a valuable commodity. Her friends would be so jealous!

Max splashed her face, allowing her train of thought to run right off its tracks.

She wondered what a robot like that would cost. DiDi was flawless. Especially naked. She would never think of selling her, but how much could she actually get for her? It was clear DiDi was an advanced model. “Bleeding-edge technology.” Yeah, she sure was.

If someone was missing a wayward robot what would the finder’s fee be? Could she work out visits? Would DiDi even remember her a year from now …

Max entered the bedroom with a candle and DiDi’s adoring gaze in the golden light slapped Max’s daydream hard. What the hell was I thinking? This is what I want. I want her.

She grinned as big as she could just to see DiDi’s smile grow. Max was going to let her body do the thinking for now.

Max was almost giggling with excitement as she led DiDi to the bed and unbuttoned the flannel pajama top, admiring her pert breasts. She let the robot-girl finish—taking off the top and lying back on the bed carefully like a virgin before her first time.

Max drank in her beauty. She wanted this moment of anticipation to last longer, sliding down the bottoms and lifting her top slowly hoping DiDi would enjoy the undressing. She wanted to think of only this moment while her body contemplated the next.

The body spread out before her was no mere assembly-line robot. She was a robot-GIRL. Everything about her—aside from the implants and the computer-precise responses—was all female.

DiDi had kissed her back.

Max bent forward and started crawling up the bed, showing DiDi her most smoldering, lustful face. There was an innocence in the smile that greeted her on the bed that made Max’s heart pound—if she touched herself, even for two seconds, she would cum.

Their hands and lips embraced. They kissed as if they had always kissed, as if they always would.

DiDi knew what to do, as a woman. When Max slid down her body, DiDi opened her legs and played with Max’s hair. When Max took her between her lips, licking her smoothness moist and fragrant, DiDi’s hips rose allowing the tongue to explore deeper, her legs locking across Max’s shoulders.

This wasn’t the taste of plastic or metal, not the artificial secretions of a mechanical thing. It was pussy and cum and ambrosia. Max moaned through her nose hearing DiDi’s breathless “ohhhh” as she came.

She was hers. She wasn’t going to leave early or get too drunk. She wasn’t going to talk too much or get too emotional. DiDi was the perfect lover.

They flipped positions, they wrapped legs around heads, they kissed deeply, open-mouthed with tongues entwining. DiDi’s delicate fingers found all of Max’s secret spots. And when Max climaxed it set off a chain reaction she had never experienced before. One orgasm exploding into the next more powerful one. Their echoes making Max’s legs spasm uncontrollably.

“Oh, God, baby …”

Max nipped and licked an earlobe, feeling DiDi’s back arch. She kissed along its edge, her tongue making a long, wet journey across DiDi’s beautiful, peaceful face.

Then she froze.

Inside the robot-girl’s right ear was a plug, like a hearing aid, embedded so deeply in the canal that it appeared permanently implanted.

Oh, God.

Someone, or something, was communicating with DiDi the whole time. Another thought, worse—could they hear her too?

Max flew off the bed and looked at DiDi as if she were an alien. The words “we are not alone” pounding in her consciousness. Her robot-girl—the robot-girl—was plugged in.

The first light of morning broke through the window. The snow had stopped and the sky was brightening. A new day. And Max didn’t know what to do.

“Have I not performed to your desired specifications, Max?” DiDi’s voice was almost breathy, an odd contrast to the words she spoke.

“DiDi? Is someone talking in your ear? Now?”

“Yes, Max.” It almost sounded like a question.

“Who …?”

The robot-girl’s eyes dropped, looking at nothing. “My processes are continuously monitored, Max.”

Max rubbed her face hard. She suddenly felt more naked than she was, reflexively covering her breasts with an arm.

If DiDi had been lost or abandoned or ran away, the people who “created” her will soon come looking for her. Maybe they already knew exactly where she was. Where Max was too.

She threw on a robe, trying to think, then opened dresser drawers and tossed some clothes on the bed.

“Oh, God, D. What are we going to do?” She said it to herself more than to the robot-girl who didn’t respond to the question anyway. DiDi’s eyes, which only moments before were full of longing, were now as blank and lifeless as if she was staring into the fire.

She picked out a tee, panties, a white sweater and gray sweatpants and tossed them in the robot-girl’s lap.

“Get dressed, D.”

The robot-girl obeyed.

“D? Is anyone looking for you?”

Her answer sent a chill down Max’s back: “I don’t know, Max.”

Max didn’t know exactly what she was doing, but she knew time was running out. There would be a knock on the door … and they would come into the house—maybe force their way in—and take DiDi away. She dared not think about what would happen to her. Or what they might do to the woman who had stolen their robot.

Either way, Max wasn’t going to wait around to find out.

To be continued …