The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Saboteur

Part 1: Perfecting

Author’s note: This is a two part story. Enjoy!

“Shh, shh.” There are hands on Lara’s jaw. Tiny, insistent fingers that play across her lower lip. “Don’t make so much noise. You’re rubbing your teeth against the gag, and that’s bad for them.”

Lara takes a moment to try and suck some of the spittle back into her mouth. And maybe it’s the shock of the statement, or the fact that her captor sounds so... small, but she’s suddenly getting the feeling this isn’t just some ransoming.

She’d really been hoping it was just some ransoming.

Not that she wants to get ransomed, or anything. But like, that would be pretty cut and dry, right? Certainly she wouldn’t be gagged and blindfolded and tied up.

Okay. Maybe tied up is standard. But not like this. Her arms are suspended on separate planes above her head. Her legs are spread wide. She’s tied against something, so movement is near impossible.

Lara breathes in through her nose. This is no big deal. This is no big deal at all. There’s plenty of money in the company, and her friends would absolutely pay to get her out of this.

Right?

She tries to ask “What do you want with me?” but it comes out as muffled nonsense.

“What did I tell you about the noise?” the voice asks. It’s so gentle and... female. “First the screaming, now whatever that is. It’s in your best interest to listen to me. You’ll be happier if you don’t fight it.”

Okay, no. Lara goes back to yelling.

“Ugh.” The woman (woman?) Grabs a fistfull of Lara’s hair and yanks her head to the side. “You seemed like the most malleable of the three. I mean, I’m sure you are. But you don’t have to be such a brat.”

Lara tries to tug her head away, or pull her hands free. Remembering how she got her would sure be nice, because then maybe she could know how big the other person is, or just what she’s tied up with.

But it’s a no-go. She’s pretty much helpless.

“This will hurt.”

Lara wants to protest, but the “this” is already being stuck in her slender neck. There’s the acute feeling that someone is filling her veins with ice, and the woman was right: it hurts like hell.

It curls through her skin without stopping, blooming up from her jugular to her jaw, her lips, behind her eyes. She can feel it burrowing into her brain.

She screams. Not in protest, but in agony. It’s driving through her arms and down her spine. Through her legs. Hands, fingers, feet and toes.

Her meager struggles go still. She can’t move at all.

She can’t even scream anymore.

“Yes, it contracted your larynx, sorry about that.” Her slender hands unclasp the gag from the back, and she lets it fall into Lara’s lap.

Horrifyingly enough, her mouth says wide open. Drooling. Lips strained like there’s still a rubber ball.

The woman laughs. A tinkling sound. A sweet one. Not the kind someone like this should have. “You look ridiculous. I’d take a picture if I didn’t find that gauche. Hold still.” Another giggle. “Sorry, sorry. Bad joke.”

Her small hand cups under Lara’s jaw. Slowly closes Lara’s mouth.

“See?” she continues. “You’re not actually immobile. You just can’t move yourself. Funny, isn’t it?”

Lara hasn’t stopped panicking. So no, it’s really not funny at all.

“I could take the blindfold off, but I like it.” The woman toys with a lock of Lara’s hair. “I like thinking about how scared you must be. Wondering what I’m going to do to you.”

At this point, Lara just wants to be able to nod. Or beg. Or tear up.

Nothing.

“Let me put music on.”

The room fills with a classical melody.

“It’s for me. Don’t worry. I’m not a believer in subliminal messages.” Her hands untie Lara’s wrists.

Her arms stay up, like she’s some kind of cheerleader. At least she’s not surprised by that.

“My methods are far more efficient. Hold on just a moment.”

She keeps saying these things. Like this is all one big joke to her. Like Lara’s missing out on something big.

She feels her blouse being torn open, and realizes that she is.

This isn’t happening. This is not happening to her. A stranger doesn’t have her immobile and isn’t stripping her against her will.

The woman cuts the fabric from Lara’s arms, humming to herself. “So toned,” she remarks. “So slender. What a lovely girl you are.”

Who talks like that? Who even talks like that? Lara’s maybe losing it a little. In this fear-fueled haze.

“Let me be clear,” the woman says, as she pulls the remains Lara’s shirt off. Her scissors make quick work of Lara’s bra as well. Front, and the two straps. “By the time you are able to move again, the only thing that will matter to you is me.”

The bra is tossed somewhere. Lara doesn’t know. She doesn’t know where she is, actually.

“You won’t remember your full name, or who you were before me. You won’t care. You’ll be my empty-headed, pretty little pet. Isn’t that nice?”

Internally, Lara bursts into tears. She can’t- This isn’t—

She wants to believe it’s not true. She does. But she’s literally immobile, and completely at this woman’s mercy.

The woman lightly circles Lara’s nipple with her sharp nail. “You feel that, don’t you? Don’t worry, I know the answer is yes.”

She adds her thumb. Plucks Lara’s nipple. Rolls the little bud between her fingertips, alternating her touches until the nipple is nice and hard.

“There we go. That felt nice, didn’t it?”

Something is in Lara’s nipple. Something like the something that was in her neck, but this doesn’t hurt at all.

Lara really, really wishes she could scream.

“And the other one,” the woman says.

She doesn’t hesitate.

It’s a flush across Lara’s chest. A sudden heaviness in her breasts.

It’s like the woman never moved her hands at all. Lara’s nipples feel impossibly perked. Like they’re still being played with. The sensations are there, growing stronger. Like someone is toying with her in the best way, teasing her nipples over and over. And the longer they play, the more sensitive her breasts become.

Her breasts have never felt so good before. Oh wow, God, it’s making her really- She wants to squirm, she wants more, she—

She has to tune it out. She has to tune it out, or the woman will win.

Something- the drug- Oh God, is it a drug? It makes it feel like her nipples are being worked over by slender, clever fingers. Rubbing and circling. Her breasts have never been lavished like this before, never felt so sensitive—

The woman reaches behind her, and tugs off the blindfold.

Lara barely notices she can see until there are two deep, brown eyes staring right into her own.

“Hello there.” The woman is unfairly pretty, with a cupid’s bow mouth and curly, dark hair. “Now that you can see me, I suppose I should tell you my name.” She fluffs her curls. “Haley. Mistress. Mistress Haley, if you’d like. We’ll decide it afterwards.”

Lara gets the acute feeling that she won’t be deciding a damn thing.

“How do your breasts feel?” Haley asks. “Pretty good, I’m guessing. Like someone’s playing with you. But did you think about what would happen if—” She pinches Lara’s nipple.

If Lara could throw her head back, she would. The touch is a divine sensation, enough to send a shock of pleasure right to her system. She wants more, more—

She can’t. This isn’t happening. It isn’t—

Haley rolls Lara’s nipple between her nimble fingers. It feels so... oh fuck, it feels so good. “You’re just a weak little girl, Lara,” Haley chimes. “Do you know what this drug is going to do to you? Do you know what’s gonna happen when I put it in your pussy?”

No, please, no, she can’t- She doesn’t want to know, because—

Haley breathes warm air, lips tantalizingly close to Lara’s free breast. Lara wants more than anything for Haley to suck, to put those blood-red lips around Lara’s peaked little nipple, please, please-“You can’t even fight it,” Haley continues, speaking to Lara or to her breast. Lara’s not sure. The feeling of her continued breathing is unbearably hot, so good and teasing. “See, that’s what this drug does. It overrides your pleasure center and crashes you. And what’s left is mine to mold as I see fit.”

Lara wants to fight. More than anything, she wants—

Haley plucks her nipple again, and Lara wishes she could beg for more. Just a please, dragged out. She wants Haley’s hands all over her body, teasing and tantalizing and what was the word?

Molding.

“You need me. You need the pleasure I can give you. And on a deeper level, you need to serve me. Because that’s what this little body—” She runs her hands over Lara’s ribs. “Is for.”

Lara wills herself to press her chest against Haley’s slender body. For her naked breasts to brush Haley’s clothed ones.

No movement. She lets out a whine of frustration.

A whine! A noise! Her voice is coming back!

Haley pulls her lips into a grin. “My favorite part. Now I can hear your little moans when I—” She finally, finally sucks Lara’s nipple into her mouth.

A wail of pleasure. “More, more,” Lara weakly begs. “Puh- puh—”

“Please?” Haley finishes. “Please pull your nipples like this?”

Lara keens. Tries to. She’s seeing stars.

“Or maybe you want me to twist them.”

“Please!”

The sensations wrack her body. Just the teasing of her breasts.

“Or perhaps—” Haley’s hand traces down her stomach. “You want me to pay some attention to your pussy?”

It’s a bell in Lara’s head. A warning. Her titties feel so good and it makes her head feel so heavy, but if Haley takes her pants off—

“No,” Lara manages. “No, I wanna—” “So spirited,” Haley says. “So smart. I suppose you’d have to be, given your... previous career. That will be gone soon, though. No need for brains with me.”

It’s a threat or a promise, but it makes Lara’s heart thud heavily in her chest. “Please, Mistress.”

The words escape before she can even realize what she’s done, before she can properly register that she’s already too far gone.

Haley laughs. And laughs. And brushes one hand through Lara’s hair and pulls. “You belong to me, now. You will only ever belong to me. When you and your pals create a miracle drug, other drug companies are going to take notice.”

Lara might be getting movement in her face back. She thinks she feels her lip quiver.

“And I might not be one of those companies, but I can tell you one of them payed me very, very nicely to do this to you. Well, one of you. The other two will face... something else.”

Worry flares up inside her. Those are her friends, her partners, and her girlfriend, her sweet Christina is going to—

“Now I am going to suck on your sensitive little tit, and all of this will be forgotten. You will beg me to play with your pussy, and when you can, you will get on your hands and knees and beg me to fuck you. Are we clear?”

Despite herself, despite the tiny screams forming in the back of her mind, Lara manages a “Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Mistress Haley.”

Haley clicks her tongue. “You know, I think I like Mistress Haley better than Mistress. Now—” Her eyes dart to Lara’s breasts.

Don’t, don’t—

She lightly smacks one of Lara’s tits.

“Oh,” Lara moans. “Oh, again.”

“Shh, shh,” Haley tells her. “Be a good girl.” She roughly grabs one of tit, kneading the skin with her small fingers.

It’s incredible. It feels like heaven. The only thing that matters is that hand on her breast, giving her pleasure, making her sexy and stupid. She wants nothing but more of it. More pleasure, more playtime.

Haley nips at Lara’s other breast, making her moan. She kisses down from the bite, until her tongue is circling around Lara’s areola.

“Who owns your titties?” Haley asks. “Who pleasures you like this?”

“My Mistress Haley does,” Lara diligently says. Was she upset about something before? She feels like she’s forgetting—

Haley suckles Lara’s breast, and all thoughts of anything the sheer joy and mind-numbing pleasure vanish.

Her mouth leaves, and Lara gives a small whine. “Do you want me to do this to your pussy?” Her lips stay a breath away from Lara’s own.

“Yes, Mistress Haley.”

“Do you want the pleasure only I can give you?”

“Yes, Mistress Haley!”

With a devilish grin, Haley unzips Lara’s jeans. Drives her hand into Lara’s panties and strums at Lara’s clit. “You’re sopping. And you were too focused on your titties to even notice.”

But Lara notices now. She notices that even the beads of sweat that drip down her chest are pleasurable. She notices that with the movement she now has, she’s quivering and shaking like a leaf from the strain of her position.

But most of all, she notices that her pussy is so achingly wet that it drives even the simplest thoughts from her head. There’s only the pleasure in her body. There’s nothing else.

Haley kisses her. A brushing tease of a kiss, followed by the drag of teeth against Lara’s lower lip.

“Beg me to drug you,” Haley whispers. Her finger toys at Lara’s cunt, tracing the entrance but not going in. “Imagine what your pussy is going to feel like, after what I did to your tits.”

“Put it in me,” Lara moans, and she’s not sure she means the finger or the drug. “Please, I’ll do anything, I want it so bad—”

Haley slowly, slowly pulls down Lara’s pants. Undoes the bonds around Lara’s ankles. On her way up, she collects Lara’s arousal, and presents it on shining fingers. “Look at this. Taste yourself.”

Lara obediently sucks all her wetness off.

“You taste like a Slavepet, don’t you?” Haley says. “Because you are one. Now hold on, let me go get your treatment.”

Her warmth leaves Lara’s side.

Lara realizes, suddenly, that she can wiggle her fingers and toes.

Movement! She can move!

If she can just move her arm- Just a little bit—

She drives her free hand between her legs, and shoves two fingers up her pussy. She’s so wet. It’s sticky on her fingers, spreading down her hand and against her thighs as she fucks herself. “Mistress,” she whines. “Mistress, I want more. I want you!”

Returning with a vial in hand, Mistress fondly watches as Lara humps her hand. “Play with your tit. You have two hands, don’t you?”

Mistress Haley is so smart! Lara brings her free hand to her tit.

“Rub your clitty and nipple at the same time,” Haley orders. “Yes. Just like that. Feels so good, doesn’t it? My little Slavepet.”

Lara whimpers and mewls as she pleasures herself, lewdly leaning against the frame she was previously tied to.

“Hold on,” Mistress says, and takes Lara’s wrist. Pulls her hand away from her greedy little pussy.

“But my cunny,” Lara whines. “So wet and drippy and—”

The drug. The drug, the drug. She feels the prick of a needle, and then the sweetest, most intense sensation beading under the hood of her clit. “Let it take you,” Mistress tells her. “Let me take you.”

“Take me!”

“Yes,” Mistress says. “Good girl. Good, good little Slavepet. Now—” She circles her finger around Lara’s hyper-sensitive clit. “Come for me.”

Lara cries as she comes. Fat tears rolling down her cheeks. It feels incredible, and it won’t stop, Mistress won’t stop touching her little clitty—

“Come.”

She has no choice but to drip drip drip onto her legs and thrash as she comes, she’s coming so hard and her eyes are wrenched shut and—

“Come.”

She hadn’t finished the last one and this one is cresting over it, there’s two at once, she’s coming harder than she thought she ever could, she—

“Come.”

Her knees buckle and she crashes down, coming in a mess on the floor. Her breasts rub against the nubby carpet. She presses her titties into the fabric, rutting against the carpet. Seeing nothing at all and thinking less, as the pleasure from her titties empties out her mind. She comes and comes and comes—

“Slavepet.”

She looks up. She can’t actually get up, just lay there and take the aftershocks. So many. So good.

Mistress looks down, a true fondness in her beautiful expression. “Kiss my feet.”

Lara- Slave—

Lara-pet manages to move just enough so that her head is at her Mistress’ lovely shoes. She gently, sweetly kisses the patent leather.

“Does my Slavepet want a fucking?” Mistress asks. “Does my Slavepet want my toy in her?”

She lavishes kisses on the tops of her Mistress’ feet. Places gentle pecks along her ankles. “Please, Mistress. Please fuck me!”

“Turn around and present yourself.”

She’s slow to move. So drained. So wet and still so horny, always horny and ready for her Mistress. She turns slowly, arching her back so her nipples rub the carpet and her ass is high in the air.

“I own you,” Mistress tells her. Lara-pet hears her padding across the carpet, and doesn’t bothering wondering what she’s doing.

There’s a toy at her entrance. Her breath hitches. “I will program you to my liking, and I will keep you like this forever. Do you remember your name?”

She’s distracted. “I’m Lara-pet. Slavepet. I’m Pet, Mistress.” The carpet feels like tiny, rough tongues across her nipples. She can’t help but brush her tits back and forth. Back and forth. She wants the toy in her so bad!

A laugh. “My sweet girl. Pay attention. I’m going to fuck you, and then I’m going to tell you everything you’ll ever need to know.”

The toy slides easily into her wetness. It’s so big, stretching her so wide, and oh- Oh—

She can’t handle having something inside her. It’s too much. “Mistress—”

The first stroke sends her into a dribbling mess. Mistress doesn’t have to care. Pets only come. Pets only come over and over again.

Her pussy desperately spasms around the toy, trying to handle the pleasure of being fucked so throughly.

“Mm,” Mistress remarks. “I love this. I love knowing whatever little intelligence you had left is draining out of your cunt. Beg me to fuck you stupid.”

Lara-pet presses back against the toy. “Make me dumber,” she begs. “Make me stupid, I don’t wanna think anymore I just want come and come and—”

She can’t be expected to talk when the toy is in her, pushing her to the limits of her own sanity. It’s so deep. It’s in her completely.

“Break, sweetie. Break into a thousand pieces, and let me pick you up.”

Mistress fucks her harder. Harder and faster, pistoning the big, thick cock out of her prone little pussy.

She feels her toes curl. And her eyes roll back. And she’s grabbing futilely at the carpet, like it will help, like anything can stop—

It keeps going, Mistress fucking her like a proper Pet, and the feeling is just too great for any one girl to—

She’s just a girl, just a silly little vessel for pleasure, just a Slavepet, just a—

She—

She—

She begins murmuring nonsense. Eyes glassy. She drools into the carpet and goes limp as Mistress continues to use her body.

There are no thoughts in her head. She’s empty, save for the toy filling her hyper-sensitive cunt over and over and over again.

“There’s my girl,” Mistress says, and the thrusting begins to slow. “There she is. You look beautiful broken.”

Slavepet moans her wordless assent into the floor. She’ll be anything Mistress wants. Anything.

“Oh, my darling,” Mistress says. “I can’t wait for them to see what I’ve done to you...”

* * *