The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Saboteur, Part 2: Presenting

Slavepet lets out another keening wail. Her fifth orgasm of the morning, as spectacular as the last.

“Mm.” Mistress Haley wipes her mouth on the back of her hand. “You taste so good, Pet.”

She giggles. “Thank you, Mistress.”

Mistress runs her hands along Pet’s prone form. Dances her nails along Pet’s ribs. “And as much as I’d like to go again, my meeting’s about to start. Could you dismount from the conference table, darling?”

She rolls off the table, small feet finding nubby carpet. “Would you like me to lick you, Mistress?”

A coy smile. “You just want to lick me,” she teases. “You know I told you how important this is.”

Slavepet puts on her cutest face. “I knooow, Mistress. But I wanna eat you so bad!”

Mistress strokes her Pet’s lower lip. “Later, love. You remember what I told you?”

Pet nods. “You told me today was a meeting with some of your closest friends, and that I have to be the best Slavepet I can be. To impress them and show them your work.”

A tug, as Mistress slips her finger between her Pet’s lips. Pet makes sure to dilligently suck on the digit. “Do you remember who you were before I made you?”

A shake of the head.

Mistress grins. Brilliantly. “Good girl. You’re doing excellently already.” She pulls her finger from her Pet’s silky mouth. Traces along Pet’s cheekbone, leaving a trail of saliva.

Pet flushes with pride. “Thank you, Mistress Haley. I love you.”

“I love you too, Pet,” she says. “Come sit by my feet.”

Mistress settles into her seat, right at the head of the long table. She looks like the Queen of All, Pet thinks. Because she is. Pet is more than content to settle firmly at her Mistress’ feet, curled up under the table. It feels just right, to be completely beneath Mistress Haley. Right where a good Pet belongs.

Mistress nudges Pet gently with the toe of her shoe. Just a reminder of her presence and her love. With a happy little sigh, Pet gently kisses her Mistress’ foot. The best Mistress. The only person in the whole world that matters.

At the other end of the room, someone throws open the door. Pet jolts at the sudden intrusion.

“Sh.” Mistress speaks softly, so only her Pet can hear. “Don’t be nervous.”

The anxiety melts away, replaced by Pet’s constant, complacent happiness. She rolls her neck, and settle back down on the carpet.

“Where is she?!” A woman. Yelling, her voice tinged with nerves. Pet rubs her cheek against her Mistress Haley’s foot, and listens. “Where is Lara?”

“Sit down, Christina,” Mistress says. “We’ll get to that.”

“Like fuck we will. It’s been a week! Who the fuck are you, anyway? Why did they hire you? What did you do to her?”

Mistress’ body language betrays nothing. “Sit down.”

“Chris—” A man. “Just. Listen to her. We don’t know where Lara is, we don’t want to make this woman angry—”

“He’s right. You really don’t.”

“I can’t stand it, Andrew! Look at how fucking smug she is, just sitting there and—”

“Chris, come on.”

Mistress crosses her legs. “Yes, Chris. Come on.”

Pet hears chairs being pulled out from under the table, notes two new sets of legs.

“Good.” Mistress places her hands on the table. “Welcome, welcome. I’m sure you’re familiar with this corporation.”

“We do.” That’s the woman, known as Chris. “We know who our biggest competitors are.”

The man (Andrew) clears his throat. “We would’ve preferred to meet you on more neutral ground, but—”

“Neutrality is for non-hostile takeovers. And I’m sure you know we’re long past that.”

“But who are you?” Chris asks. “Are you the CEO? Head of security? Do you even know where Lara is?”

Pet gazes up to watch her Mistress talk. So beautiful. It’s like a rapture whenever she moves her lips. “No, no, yes. I’m something of a... freelance contractor. I’m here to negotiate for Lara. They’ll send someone else in after me to do the rest.”

Chris begins tapping her foot. “What do you want? Money? How much did they pay you to kidnap her?”

“Wait,” Andrew interrupts. “Before we negotiate anything about Lara at all, we need to know she’s alive.”

A tinkling laugh from Mistress. “Honestly. I thought you’d never ask. Pet, stand up and meet my friends.”

“We’re not you’re—” Chris loses her ability to speak as Pet stands. Pet takes that to mean she’s especially awed by how pretty and well trained Pet is.

“Look.” Mistress fondly grabs Pet’s bare ass. “They’re so impressed by you! They’re marveling at what a good Slavepet you are.”

Pet proudly sticks out her chest, showing them her perky little nipples. Mistress says they’re one of her best features.

Chris’ face is distorted in delight, with big tears of joy and wonder streaming down her cheeks. She must be feeling a whole lot, right now. Pet wonders what that must be like. It looks awfully strange.

Mistress swats Pet’s asscheek, making her Pet squeal in delight. “See? Turn for them. Lift your arms. Yes, just like that.”

“Stop,” Chris demands. “Lara, stop it!”

Pet turns slowly, so that Mistress’ friends can see every inch of her well-trained body. She’s aiming to impress, after all.

Chris rises from her chair. Slams her hands on the table. “Make her stop.”

“Stop turning, Pet. Face them again.”

Pet obeys, as Mistress snakes her hand across Pet’s lower back. Down her hip.

The woman is really, really crying. She’s a pretty cryer, pet thinks. She’s got such nice, blue eyes. “What did you do to her?”

Mistress traces a spiral along her Pet’s flesh. “What I was paid for.”

“You—” Chris wipes her tears on her sleeve. “This is what they did to her?”

“Why?” Andrew’s voice is softer. More cautious. Pet supposes he’s never seen such a well-trained slave before. She’s so impressive! Mistress must be so pleased. “Why this? Why not just kidnap her, or ransom, you can’t—”

“We all work in the drug business, I suppose.” Mistress pulls Pet onto her lap. “This is what I do.”

“This is—” Chris is fraught with amazement. Pulling at her hair, face red. “Because we didn’t let them buy us out?”

Pet coos as Mistress strokes her neck. “Funny, isn’t it? How quickly everything can change.”

“This is insane,” Andrew says. “Diabolical. We’ll—We’ll go to the police, and—”

“She can act normal,” Mistress tells him. “She can do whatever I tell her. No one will believe you.”

“Just let me talk to her—” Chris approaches them, reaching out. “Let me—Please, I have to just—”

“Stand,” Mistress tells her pet. “Let her get a feel of you.”

Pet rises, only to be met with soft hands on her cheeks. “Lara, Lara baby, please.

She tilts her head. “Hello.” Chris seems to be looking for something, and Pet certainly hopes she finds it.

Mistress gives her a nudge. “Tell her your name.”

“Oh!” Pet smiles brightly. “Slavepet. Or Pet. Whichever you prefer, Mistress Chris!”

“So polite!” Mistress Haley praises. “Good girl!”

“No!” Chris yells, making Pet frown. No one yells at her Mistress. “Stop talking to her, stop fucking with her head, stop!”

“Don’t talk to her like that,” Pet says.

“Shh, shh.” Mistress gently touches Pet’s back. “It’s fine. Don’t get mad.”

A dopey little smile spreads across Pet’s face. She blinks. “You’re so pretty, Mistress Chris.”

“I’m not your Mistress.” She pulls her thumbs across Pet’s cheeks. “Please, just say you know my name, baby, just say you recognize me, anything—”

“Your name is Christina,” Pet says.

“But you don’t know anything else?” She must be so impressed with how empty Pet’s head is!

Pet beams. “Nope!”

She bursts into a round of praising sobs.

“You’ve done so well, sweetie.” Mistress sounds more than pleased, which makes a very happy Pet, indeed. “Look how impressed they are. Why don’t you help Christina really understand? Why don’t you give her a kiss?”

Chris drops her hands. “No, no, don’t sic her on me—”

Pet takes Chris by the arm. “You’re so pretty.”

“Lara, stop.” Chris shakes. “Come on, please, you don’t have to listen to her, I—”

She takes Chris by the chin and crashes their lips together. It’s soft. Nice. She smells kind of familiar, but Pet chalks that up to coincidence.

“Good. Really kiss her. Really make her see.”

Pet’s not sure what Chris needs to see, but Mistress is, so that’s all that really matters. Pet holds Chris in place, prying at her mouth.

At some point, Chris lets out a nervous little whine.

Pet darts her tongue across Chris’ lower lip. Insistent. Chris finally starts to kiss back, whimpering all the while.

She almost falls backwards. Pet has to catch her, sad to have the kiss broken before her Mistress Haley told them to stop.

Mistress stands. “Lay her down on the table. Just like that. Perfect.”

“What—” Chris sounds terribly distant, all of a sudden. She tries to move her arms, but seems sluggish. “Oh my God, what—”

“You put the trigger in?” Mistress asks. Pet simply watches Chris writhe. Slowly. Like she’s being touched by a lover with a slow hand.

Andrew watches Chris, too. “I did.”

“You didn’t find the drugs hard to use?”

He shrugs. “No.”

Chris stares up at the ceiling lights. “’drew?”

“And my instructions on programming were easy to use? The trigger seemed to go off without a hitch.”

“I found them very helpful.” Andrew comes around to side of the table. “Sorry, Chris.”

Chris lets out a pleading noise.

“I took the buyout,” he says. “And they threw in a sweetener.”

“Would you like Lara?” Mistress asks him. “Or Chris? They paid me for both.”

He stares at Pet for a moment. “I was always impartial to Lara.” Pet’s not sure why he’s looking at her, but he seems happy enough. “Though would it cost extra for both?”

A shrug from Mistress. “I was told I could sell one of the girls. If you’re willing to pay sale price, then you can absolutely have both.”

He grins. “That can be arranged.”

Mistress idly strokes her Pet’s hair. “You are a shrewd businessman, Andrew.”

“I try.”

“You—” Chris gasps for air. “You son—How—”

“Listen, Chris,” he snaps. “It was this, or the three of us dead in a ditch. We couldn’t fight it forever. At least we’ll have Lara back.”

“And do you like her current programming?” Mistress asks. “Or would you like something else? And what about Chris?”

He looks away from the woman on the table. “Same treatment for Chris. Just give Lara her name back, and let Chris keep hers. I’m quite fond of everything else.”

“Excellent call. Would you like that, Pet? Would you like to be Andrew’s Slavepet instead?”

Mistress says it so nicely that Pet can’t help but squirm in excitement. “I like whatever Mistress tells me to like.”

“Good girl. My sweet girl. Come for me, and show Andrew how pretty it is when you do.”

A happy toss of her head. The clenching of her thighs. Slavepet comes for the sixth time that morning.