The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sacred Stone

or: The Man who Would be King

Synopsis: James Buchanan stumbles across an ancient mind stone.

There was something about Polynesian girls, James thought, they seemed ‘cute’ when young but often got rotund in middle age.

Teihati was such an example. Just over 5ft tall and next to no breast, but still had a shapely and womanly butt. Her mother Oliana was large, round, drooping breasts.

Oliana was however promiscuous. She’d already offered herself to James upon arriving in the “Friendly Islands” (now known as Tonga).

In fact several elder ladies had offered themselves—it was part of their custom. James Buchanan had arrived as the manger of the Imperial Copra Company, aged only twenty-five. As head of the ICC he was an important man. It was a ‘honour’ for a woman to bed with him. James turned them down and this only lead to tension… more from misunderstanding.

Oliana, his live-in house-keeper had come to his bedroom on the first night. James however was too tired after such a long journey and Oliana took his rejection as a personal insult

The following morning as she prepared breakfast for him she treated him frostily. She had expected his attention, and he had rejected it

He however did have an eye for little Teihati . She also lived in the residence, (but she travelled to Pao’a to teach at the local school. She’d taught there for two years). And, Teihati was not interested in him at all.

Teihati, and her friends Kalama, Pania all taught at the mission school. They were ‘good’ girls—modern, western, Christian. They rejected the promiscuousness of their native past that some of the elders still held onto.

The three laughed and joked about how the ‘white imperialist’ made eyes at them. If anything they thought he was somewhat pathetic; a sinner. It didn’t matter to them that he hadn’t in fact ‘sinned’ with any of the women there at all.

The three met with a small group of other young women, often lead by Leinani Paulo, the lay preacher. The women would meet under a tree, on grass mats, in a circle. All dressed in white. They sung and read scripture

After a month on the island James grew restless. He thought he would try his luck and one night he got up and went to the servants quarters. He found Oliana there. Her large frame formed a huge lump in the middle of the floor where her bed was

“Who is that?” she spluttered

“It is the master” he said

She smiled, pulling up her clothing revealing her enormous ass. He knelt down behind her.

In the dark she felt him, guiding him to her hairy snatch.

His hardness found its way into her.

She sighed as he began to hump her from behind.

It was a ‘relief’ when a few minutes later he sputtered inside her hairy warm snatch.

The fight between mother and daughter in the morning disturbed the household. Oliana had boasted of the night ‘meeting’ with James and Teihati was angered by it.

Afterwards, James couldn’t help but stare at Teihati. He watched her bathe… and he grew hard. Had he know how much more she loathed him.. heck, he probably still would be watching her naked form.

She stood in a small cubicle, on a wooden board, with a bucket of water, soap, and a small gourd to scoop water out onto herself.

Her hair was down to her ass. Black.

She had her eyes closed as she turned around to face him. Her flat chest was very under-developed… but her thick bush between her legs, as black as the hair on her head made her olive-skinned body look so inviting.

He backed away when he realised he might be found out. Oliana had seen him do that and she went to him, found him hard and she took him in her mouth. She was keen to have him yet again. Ans she swallowed what he gave her.

Manu his driver came to the large residence. James was to be taken on a tour of the under-producing #7 Production Facility.

James was somewhat annoyed to see his small minx Teihati greet Manu with a friendliness that had been not afforded him.

On the drive out there James brought the conversation around to Teihati. James was furious to find out that Manu was engaged with her.

He sat in the back of the car fuming. And yet, Teihati was not ‘his’—why should be be angered? She clearly had no time for him… especially now he was fucking her mom

Paul Reynard was the manager of the #7 Production Facility and he was not happy that the new boss would question him on his methods.

“I need you to give me the production figures for the last two quarters” James had said.

Paul dithered. He delayed. He gave excuses.

James got angry with him

James planned to sack him, as soon as he wired for a replacement

James decided to inspect the area for himself. Even there Paul obstructed, offering to accompany him “It’s not safe” Paul said. James would hear none of it. Jame had a sneaking suspicion that Paul might have been mismanaging on purpose to hide a skimming off of funds.

James borrowed a horse and went on a circuit around the factory, and the adjacent plantation.

As he rode it was near noon and the sun got quite stifling in the tropics. James bow was soaked in swart

He drew off his horse when he found some shade. He took a swig from his canteen.

As he walked around he noticed some subsidence, the ground felt spongy below his feet

He pressed carefully with his foot when suddenly the ground gave way and he fell 15ft through to the floor of a cave

He was momentarily stunned. If the ground at the floor was not soft he was sure he would have broken his back

As it was, getting to his feet was possible, if done slowly. He inspected himself. No bones were broken

He had a battery-powered torch (flashlight) with him and he turned this on. With it, and the stream of light from above he saw a huge statue—a Tiki… a figure of worship—one of the ancient Polynesian gods.

This Tiki was in the shape of a Moai—one of the heads seen on far-off Rapa Nui (Easter Island)

James had enough sense to realise that such a stone was quite out of place for where he was.

One of the eyes of the statue had a small glittering stone that caught the glare of his torch-light. It drew Jame’s attention—not for any cultural significance but for what it might be worth. James was a capitalist and thought of what profit could be had.

With he butt of the torch he pummelled the stone till it fell. He picked it up and put it in his pocket

“Hello?” came a call from above

“Hello?” he said, and then moved back into the light

He saw it was Paul and some men

“Are you alright?” Paul called

“Yes, I’m fine”

Paul turned to his men—“This guy is fucked…”

One said “We should leave him”

Paul looked around at the others and they nodded. It would be convenient to their operation to leave the nosy manager there

“Let’s leave him!” Paul said, “Everyone in agreement?”

“Get me out of here!” James called

“At once” Paul said. Suddenly the men were animated to rescuing him. James had no idea that they had planned to leave him, or of their sudden change of heart.

Paul got a rope and with the help of horses they soon had James drawn from his earthly tomb

“I thought you might want to have left me there” James laughed as they took the rope off him

“We had planned to” a man said

“What?” he gasped

“Yes” said another

“And you?” he turned to Paul

“Yes”

“And why didn’t you?”

“You told us to rescue you” Paul said as if it made perfect sense.

Jame thought this was really odd.

“Tell me then… “James aid “And I want you to tell me the absolute truth”

“Yes?”

“Are you skimming funds from the company”

“Yes” Paul quite easily admitted

“What?” James gasped wondering why he would admit to such a thing

“Why would you now tell me?”

“You told me to” Paul said

James had a strange feeling—a weird idea. He reached into his pocket and thumbed the precious jewel there

“Paul?”

“Yes?”

“Bark like a dog”

“Yip-yip-yip” Paul started

“This is fascinating…” James said to himself

“Okay, stop” he added.

Paul stopped.

James laughed about this as he rode back to his house.

“Manu?”

“Yes, boss”

“You don’t want to see Teihati again, you are not sexually aroused by her”

“No, boss” Manu said and thought nothing more of it

James’ smile grew

* * *

It was five o’clock when Teihati returned from her payer sessions. She was accompanied this time by Pania. Pania was equally as short as her friend, but had breasts.. if still rather small.

“Teihati?” he called after her.

She turned on him full of scorn, but as he approached something strange happened. He could see it in her expression as he neared. She seemed to loosen up.

“Teihati?”

“Yes?”

“Call me Master”

“Yes, Master” she said. It seemed perfectly right in her mind to do so.

He grinned. He felt the stone in his pocket and was so enraptured by how it now made him feel

He turned to Pania who stood there mouth open that her friend would call this ‘Pākehā ’ “Master’

“Pania” he said to her

“What?” she asked angrily

“You will call me Master as well”

“Yes, Master” she said

“Teihati?”

“Yes, Master?”

“Take your clothes off” he said

“Yes, Master” she said

She wore white—starched white shirt, and a long white skirt. Underneath she had a white brassiere and white under-garments, all pristine, pressed and cleaned.

These, she all let fall to the ground.

“Oh, my” he gasped looking at her even more closely

“Pania… do the same”

“Yes, Master” she said

His cock strained under his pants.

He lead them back to his bedroom. Oliana lay on his bed, semen leaking out her hairy pussy, but as he approached she sprung up to her feet

“Oliana—make our dinner”

“Yes, master” she said and she scurried away with the grace of a small elephant.

“Tell me Teihati… have you ever had sex before?”

“No, Master” she said, “I don’t want….” she began

“Oh” he said. He would have to remedy that

”Teihati?”

“Yes, Master”

“You want to have sex with me”

“I want to have sex with you” she said. And then she smiled. She smiled because a burden was lifted from her—suddenly she realised she wanted to have sex with him…. and rising up on her toes she kissed him

As she kissed him Pania undid his pants. He was surprised, but allowed it

His cock sprung up

Teihati looked at it and her smile grew more broad

She snack to her knees

James had never experienced this before… a mouth, soft, wet forming around his cock. He’d felt her mom doing this, but she had a rough mouth. Teihati was deliciously soft

His cock twitched and suddenly he exploded. Her mouth formed up over him and he looked down to see tiny Teihati gulping down his come.

He gasped. She was eager.

To his surprise, and because of the power of the stone—his cock stayed hard. He was ready for more.

Teihati went over to the bed, leading him gently. She lay back down on the bed and opened her legs

He gazed up at her furry snatch. Her tanned skin was dewy with sweat. Behind her bristles of black fur glistened a darker brown pair of lips formed like a vertical smile. …lips that had never been parted.

He slid onto the bed, and onto her. Her legs parted as he moved over and she was ready for him

She winced in pain as he penetrated that place for the first time. But he kisses urged him onwards.

He pushed up into her and she formed a soft glove around him, conforming to his shape.

He rode her. Her sighs encouraged him further and he soon came inside her warm snatch

As he pulled out of her he saw come leak out of her open lips

Pania slid up onto the bed and her mouth moved between Teihati’s legs. James was astonished as she lapped at the come creek running from Teihati

He had of course never seen a woman do that to another woman.

He smiled, and his cock, still hard aimed at her rising rear.

Her anus stretched… and she moaned with delight as he fucked her.

James realised that there was noting going to be withheld from him now…

He ran his hand along the Sacred Stone…soon he would be king of the island…

The End