The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Jan is invited to go to a grave of a witch but she soon discovers it’s not all pretend.

Salem’s Blood

Janette (Jan) Howard gave a little giggle as she watched the other girls strip naked. Tammy Fraser, Anita Keating, Hazel Hawke, and Thérèse (Terri) Rudd stood there at the edge of the woods and undressed.

Terri looked at Jan “You too” she said.

Jan shrugged and undressed as well.

Jan was surprised when Terri had invited her out to this place. It was on school grounds, technically, but it might as well have been in the middle of nowhere—this part of the property backed onto the Salem Woods.

Jan was surprised because Terri had never been her friend at school. The only one who had ever associated with her was Anita, and only because their moms knew each other.

“Everything” Terri said when Tammy had undressed. Terri pulled up a bag of wire clippers. “This may hurt” she said as she approached her girlfriend. Terri had a clit ring.

Terri stood there as stoically as she could as the ring was removed.

They started getting into robes. Satin robes. Jan thought that they were quite fancy.

She noticed that a couple of girls shaved themselves—it was something she had never done—never needed to. No boy had ever gone down on her. She was still a virgin.

Jan noticed that her robe was white. All the others had black robes. “I wonder if they know I’m a virgin?” she thought to herself.

Terri came over and smiled “Let me help” she said as she reached around behind Jan and took the satin cord and pulled it forward to tie it at the front.

Terri was the leader of this group that Jan was now with. She had been a rebel at school. Very early on she had made it known she was a lesbian. She had fought other girls—and won. Eventually they left her alone. And then she and Tammy became an ‘item’ of gossip as they were clearly together.

Terri didn’t care. The School Board couldn’t do anything despite the protests of religious folk, including Jan’s parents.

Jan was bookish and into science. She built herself a computer motherboard in 1981 and then got more into computers than anyone else—no one knew much about them. Now she was fixing them up and setting them up all over town, and all over the county.

She got an offer with Prime Computers in Natick, Massachusetts. She was due to start there in eight days.

So why go into the woods with these girls? She asked herself that question. A part of it was her science-orientated self. She felt smudgy superior to religious types—and Wiccan… well they seemed really ‘out there’. If she could have a laugh at these girls expense, then why not. They had all mocked her at school. Soon she’d be earning $30k a year!

Terri did her own robe up. Jan had to admit that Terri had a beautiful body. Tall, black, athletic. She could see why Tammy might be impressed… although ‘naturally’ Jan would never have taken such idle first impressions so far.

Terri had told them she had found a grave marker. Louise Pendleton had been a notorious ‘witch’ in the 1600s. She was sentenced to be executed and then buried off sacred land… in what would eventually be this place—East Salem High School.

Terri made sure that all the girls were dressed. She then picked up a bag and lead them a mere fifty feet along the edge of the wood to where she had found the grave marker.

“Here it is, ladies…” she smiled as she swept the leaves away with her foot… Louise Pendleton.

The marker was a mere rock. There was no inscriptions on it, but the year—1693. The rock however had been hewn and it’s regular shape showed that some person or persons had placed it there… but again nothing to indicate that there was anything significant about it.

“Is this it?” Jan had to ask… she was a skeptic

“Yes” Terri said, “This is where our Mistress lies buried…”

Jan was taken aback by the language Terri used… “Mistress?” she thought… now that’s really funny. Imagine committing yourself to following a dead person… she laughed.

Terri looked at her sternly.

Tammy also didn’t like this “She is going to give us great powers!” she spoke up

“How?” Jan laughed

“You will see” Terri said

Terri squatted and rummaged through the bag she had brought. She pulled out a large silvery goblet. She handed it to Tammy so she could continue to rummage

“You brought a cup?” Jan said

“It’s a chalice” Anita piped up.

“Ohhh” Jan said

Terri pulled out a scabbard. She held it up, and drew a large blade from it.

“Now hang on…” Jan said

“Don’t worry… “ Terri smiled, “You don’t have to worry about this bit…”

The girls formed a circle around the stone… leaving Jan out of it. Each held out their right arm. Terri drew the blade across the forearm of Anita. Anita gasped in pain but allowed it.

Tammy collected the blood in the chalice. Terri cut Hazel’s forearm and Tammy collected the blood.

Each time Terri chanted something in Latin that Jan couldn’t understand

“Hic est sanguis meus” Hazel said in response.

Terri held the cup up high—the cup that contained the four girls blood. The other girls broke the circle as Terri continued to chant in Latin.

“Hoc est sacrificium” she said as she looked to the four cardinal points.

Then she poured it out over the grave.

Terri turned to Jan “May our blood prove sufficient to our Mistress” she said

“Oooo-kay….” Jan said

“In order to resurrect out mistress… “Terri said a she placed the chalice on the ground “We need a fifth girl… a final sacrifice…”

Jan suddenly realised the other girls had moved around behind her. They had her surrounded.

“Okay…” she said nervously “This is no longer funny”

Tammy placed her hand on Jan’s shoulder “We thank you for your sacrifice”

Jan shrugged the hand away

“We thank you for the sacrifice” Hazel said

“We thank you for the sacrifice” Anita continued. Jan looked around at them and realised she was in deep shit.

“We thank you for the sacrifice!” Terri said. Jan looked back just as Terri plunged the knife into Jan’s gut.

Jan screamed. The other girls grabbed her arms. Terri was smiling the whole time. She slashed at Jan.

Jan struggled and screamed louder.

Terri seemed to have a maniacal expression on her face as she tore the white robe to shreds, cutting at Jan.

Jan lost a lot of blood very quickly. The dragged her over the grave. “Pleaseeeee…” she whimpered

Her blood soaked the ground

The ground seemed to rumble. It moved. The girls were excited. They threw open their robes.

They as a group masturbated as the soil moved

Then, a hand, pale, but elegant burst through the ground. Then an arm

“Arise, mistress” Terri shouted excitedly as she frigged herself.

Anita came, shooting out onto the grave. Tammy was next…. and so it went

A head emerged, a woman’s head. She rose up. Jan was rolled out of the way as the woman dragged herself up from her earthen womb.

She rose up, naked, dirty.

She opened her eyes. They were totally black

“Who hath awoken me?” she asked in an old-style of speech

“We your servants have” Terri said. The girls dropped to their knees and let their robes fall from their bodies.

“Which one of you is the leader…?”

“I am” Terri said

“Stand”

Terri did, averting her eyes

“Oh, queen of witches, give us your power”

“I am no witch” Louise Pendleton smiled

Terri looked up.

Louise opened her mouth. Her upper canines drew down into long fangs.

“But….” Terri began

Louise grabbed her close and bit into her, and fed.

The other girls screamed. Tammy rose and tried to fight her to protect her lover. The other two ran off naked into the night.

She smashed her hand down on Louise. Louise turned and grabbed Tammy and held her too. She was powerful enough to hold the two of them.

She finished with Terri, letting the dried husk of a body fall to the ground. She then turned to Tammy

Tammy let out a wee as she cried. But she looked into those eyes and she couldn’t help but stop fighting. Louise bit into her too

“Ooooo” Tammy sighed. Tammy felt like she was going to orgasm… from being drained… and suddenly she did.

Jan found herself lifted off the ground. “You are worthy” Louise said, cradling her. Louise dragged a clawed fingernail across her breast.

She drew Jan’s mouth to her “Drink” she said

Jan was weak but as she tasted the blood she began to regain her spark almost immediately

She pressed her face in closer and lapped at the blood, and sucked on the bloodied breast.

Jan’s wounds closed over. She opened her eyes… they were totally black like those of her mistress.

“Awake my daughter” Louise said

She helped Jan to her feet

Tammy was on her knees whimpering. “This is your servant” Louise said to Jan. Tammy fell forward and kissed Jan’s feet.

Tammy had been spared and she had felt the power of her mistress. She was grateful.

“What is this place?” Louise asked

“This is Salem, Mother” Jan said

“It does not feel the same…”

“We’re in a different time, from when you were put to rest… the year is 1989”

Louise felt there was a lot to take in. She was almost three hundred years from when she had last known the world. Louise looked to Jan “I will leave this place to you… I must return to England… my own ‘Mother’ lies there asleep”

“You will make her rise?”

“Yes, as I was awakened so she must arise” Louise said

“I love you, Mother” Jan said

“I will return” Louise said, “Someday”

“Good bye, Mother” Jan said

Louise turned and ran and in seconds had vanished from sight—so swift was the vampire.

Anita ran till she reached the school gymnasium. She looked back into the dark and then turned and tried the door. It was locked

“Hello” Jan said

Anita spun around. She hadn’t seen Jan a moment ago and did not know where she had come from

She also noticed Jan’s naked body had no marks or cuts on it

“Jan” Anita said “Thank the gods you’re alright…”

“You wanted to kill me…” Jan snarled

“No…” Anita said, “No, never” she lied

“Yes, you did!” Jan smiled

“No…no… it was Terri… it was all her idea…”

“I want you to serve me, now” Jan said

“What?”

“My Mother has given me charge of this place, and great powers…”

Anita tried the door again. She couldn’t understand what Jan was going on about…

“Will you serve me?”

“What?”

Anita looked about into the night. There was no one else around. She shivered… her naked body quivering. She went to go when Jan grabbed her by the wrist

“Ow, you’re hurting me!” she cried as Jan’s hand was immensely powerful and squeezer her hard. She felt her wrist bones were going to grind against each other.

Jan opened her mouth. Her upper canines extended into fangs

She pulled Anita to her

“Please….” Anita cried

Jan bit into her and fed.

Anita cried out, but it was one of orgasm. She held onto Jan with the embrace of a lover.

Jan released Anita. “You are mine now”

“Yes, mistress” Anita said falling to her knees.

Tammy joined them. She gazed at Jan desperate to please her

Jan felt so alive. The blood of the vampire—now her blood

Her black eyes looked down at the two women who had tried to kill her. She smiled.

And then she went looking for Hazel…

The End