The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Salesman

Chapter 1 — No Consequences

Tags—( mc—md—mf—in—ex )

Follow the short stories of a mysterious salesman and his customers. As the items he has for sale are truly remarkable.

* * *

Notes

The crowd of students around me lingered about the front steps of the school. Some were chatting amongst each other, others waved their goodbyes and headed to their respective forms of transportation.

Then there were the ones who were waiting on their rides since they didn’t have their own. Its highschool, while most of the students have their license, not everyone was blessed by the god of life enough to sport a car, let alone insurance.

I fell into that latter category, not the group waiting for some friends or family to pick them up.

I didn’t have either of those. Not friends or family, I mean, I have both.

It’s just... I don’t have a ride to pick me up is what... Is what I was trying to get across...

Yeah, I probably could have written that line out better, that’s on me, that’s on me. Live and learn, and all that fucking shit.

The school faded behind me as I walked down the side of the street. There was no point in waiting like the others. I knew no one would be coming. Maybe, and it was definitely a fucking gamble, but maybe my mom would pick me up if she was feeling generous that day.

I couldn’t rely on that, and even if she did choose to pick me up, I’d have to deal with her more than I already fucking do. It’s not that I hate her; it’s just how she and the rest of my family act.

It’s their personalities I hate if anything. The less time I spend at home, the better.

Some could say I’m the real problem here, but we both know that’s not true. I’m the main character, after all!

A cold breeze trickled down my neck.

“Hey, kid.”

Besides me, a van pulled up. The vehicle slowed in speed to cruise along at my leisurely pace. I wasn’t too surprised by the van, even though by all accounts, I perhaps should have been. It was coated with black paint from head to toe, and two white stripes lined the bottom frame. Random assortments of graffiti, differing in colors, were scattered about the sides of the vehicle.

“Life got you down?”

My slow walk chugged to a stop. Most parents make it clear early on not to talk to strangers, especially the kinds that come in odd vans, but I actually can’t remember my parents ever making that point to me.

Also, this wasn’t just a regular person, at least I don’t think. His masculine voice glitched with static, and even with the driver seat window rolled down, all I could see from inside was a dark emptiness.

Two glowing white eyes met my own. “What are you staring at a ghost?”

“I.. I don’t know...” I paused. “Okay who the fuck are you? And what do you want?”

“I just want to help, nothing more, nothing less.” An arm draped in nothing but darkness reached out the window and tapped the van. “I have some items that could make your life much more interesting for you.”

“Umm yeah, no thanks.” Giving the glowing eyes one last glance, I continued forward. Planning to forget this shit. Otherwise, it would probably haunt me for years to come. “Besides I don’t have any cash on me.”

The shadowed man watched me go. “It’s not always about the money. I’m just giving you a chance to live life consequence-free. But hey...” A gurgling drum sound sturred up, and the van began to creak forward. “I reckoned I was wrong. You don’t want to do something about your endless stream of unwarranted punishments and finally come out on top.”

I paused, taking in what I was hearing, of course, with a grain of salt. I obviously knew that listening to someone as suspicious as this wouldn’t lead anywhere positive.

But... It’s also not every day you talk to someone who is literally invisible within the dark confines of his van during broad daylight.

The van drove past me and began to pick up speed.

“Wait!” I spoke up.

The vehicle slowed to a stop.

I closed the distance between us, with a question primed for the ready. “So you said something about having... No consequences?”

“Ah.. Yes...” There was a click, and the two doors at the back of the van swung open. “Use these, and you will suffer no consequences.”

* * *

Perfume, and a vile, both held some clear liquid within. And both claimed to have the potential to change my life.

Perfume—Spray in the air or face. Wears off ten minutes after the subject is separated from the formula.

Potion—One drop lasts five minutes. Commands made while the potion is in effect are long-lasting.

Neither of these work on the owner.

How does that make any sense?

And-

I wasn’t sure how much of me was willing to double down on the strange man’s claims. He said that the vile held a potion that would make the victim be unable to administer punishment in any physical form.

While the perfume provided the same effect but I would only need to spurts myself with it, and anyone who inhales its aroma would be put under.

My problem was... While my family seems to relish in the joy they receive over putting me in the pits. They’re still my family; I’m not too sure I’d want to test these drugs on them without knowing if-

Lylah slammed open my bedroom door. “God you’re such a freak!” She had a glare on her face, one that bored into me with the sheer intensity of her apparent anger. “Give them back!”

I returned her interruption with an absent groan. “What do you want?” The video game on my laptop held the majority of my attention.

For a brief moment, I flicked my eyes over to where the perfume bottle rested on my desk.

Lylah’s face fumed, and I knew what was coming next—living with one as spoiled as my sister makes me relatively unaffected by her constant and seemingly daily outbursts.

“Give it back!” She insisted.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about—”

“Yes you- Oh my fucking- It’s right there!” Lylah shot an accusatory finger towards my bed.

I couldn’t pause the game; contrary to popular belief, online games can’t really be paused. “What is it?” I called back.

“One, two, three... Holy shit! How many did you freaking take?!”

At that, I had to turn around, if only for a brief moment, to figure out what the fuck my sister was on about. I was greeted with a nice ass waving in my face.

Lylah was blessed in the beauty department; no one could disagree that point without being framed as a lying liar who lies. She had a small frame that curved at her hips and small but bouncy ass that felt a weighty firmness to it. Her chest sported a respectable set of C-cups, that managed to press out against whatever top she happened to be wearing. She was naturally attractive, popular, athletic, and apparently fun to be around.

I wouldn’t know because she seems to drop her good-girl facade and enter total bitch mode around me. Only during our first years together had she been pleasant to spend time with. After a certain point, everything about her changed.

She became less of the cute little sister and more of the fucking bitch I’m forced to live in the same house as.

Though it’s not entirely her fault, no, the way kids are raised and who they grow up to become is solely influenced by their parents. Kids grow up to act like their parental figures in some type of way. It’s just the way it is.

And Lylah grew up spoiled by both parents. She was the favorite, and my parents didn’t seem to notice or care enough to try and hide that fact. Lylah got what she wanted, won most arguments, and was able to tease me around the house about any and everything. She knew that if I tried to make a comeback at her, she would have the full protection of both parents in an instant.

Now, I blame Mom more than Dad when it comes to Lylah’s whole... Everything. Dad was out and about most of the time; working as a successful trucker, he was always on the move. So Mom was left to raise the kids nine times out of ten. And apparently, she did a great job with one of the kids, Lylah was set great with an amazing life ahead of her.

Me? Not so much, I’m struggling through school, and my mother doesn’t do much more than tell me to get higher grades even though she was top of her class back at school and is currently a very intelligent woman who could help if she so cared.

Lylah grew up to be a cocky bitch, and I fully blame my mother for that.

“You seriously—” Lylah swished back her head and spotted me gazing at her presented posterior. “MOM!” She shrieked.

Oh shit. Speak of the devil, and she shall arrive.

“Yes?” My mother, Joselyn, stepped into my room with a stern gaze. One that immediately lied in my direction. “Chace, what did you do to your sister this time?”

“He—” Lylah began speaking with that tone of voice that always got her what she wanted.

“Nothing!” I cut my sister off before she could pin anything on me. “I was playing this game the whole time!” I shook the controller in my hand. “You came in fast; I’m not hiding anything~ Look! I’m in the middle of a game.”

“So you’re in the middle of a game, during a school night when I know full well you have homework that is due for tomorrow?” Mom held her look of strict disappointment towards me, and then shifted her gaze towards her daughter. “What did he do?”

“He was staring at my butt. You should’ve seen his face.”

“Caleb.” Mom crossed her arms below her large breasts. “Is—”

“She came into my room first! I was just looking back to see what she was doing.”

“And you got distracted by your own sister’s backside?” My mother’s voice seemed to grow sterner by the minute. She was turning everything I said into something that could be held against me. “Do you understand how wrong that is?”

“And he stole my panties! Three of them!” Lylah added.

“What!?” My mother blinked, looked towards her daughter, and saw what she was talking about. In her hands were three panties, one pink, the other white, and the last pink with white polka-dots.

“Hold on! I don’t know where she got them from I...” My voice trailed off as I realized what happened. I had washed my clothes last, and left a dirty pile near the washer. Lylah must’ve dropped some of her clothes in my pile, and I washed and took them back to my room by mistake. “Okay wait this is—”

“Take your clothes and leave dear.” Mom said coldly, and Lylah obeyed.

I watched my sister leave, with a cold glare, my eyes trailing to her petite ass and pondering how those small panties would fit wrapped around her small bubbly ass.

Just then, Mom stepped into my line of sight with arms still crossed under her heavy breasts and a look of anger on her face.

My mother was everything Lylah was but arguably better if you go by the truth that bigger equals better. While my sister had a soft curve to her hips. Mom had that hourglass shape to her entire body, with a toned waist that built down to a round ass. Where Lylah had pretty good breasts that were sizable and bouncy, Mom sported an outstanding pair of large D-cup sized tits that jiggled with each subtle motion.

She took care of herself, and it showed. Other women seem to let themselves go with age, but my mother just because more beautiful and sexually stimulating as time ticks on. She was the sauce of many private fantasies, and my friends always used her as the main reason to hang out in person instead of online through some chat room.

Where Lylah was an attractive teen, she got all of her trains from a full-grown hot as fuck woman. Who was currently standing right in front of me with her authoritative stance set in stone.

“Now listen here, Caleb.” She began, her voice cold as ice.

I knew I was in trouble.

* * *

Sighing, I flicked off the sink.

Beads of sweat trickled down my brow as I took a set back and leaned against the counter.

The kitchen was hot, the warmth of the oven shared it’s electrified heat into the surrounding area, making me feel humid and uncomfortable.

I’d usually turn on the A.C, but knowing how Mom gets to decide when that shit gets turned on, and I’m in the metaphorical dog house, I had no real choice but to sit through the sweat.

Knowing my mother, this was an unspoken addition to my punishment. She had confiscated my laptop, prohibited me from going out, so If it’s not school, I can’t go. And as if those two punishments weren’t enough, she had also assigned the majority of the household chores to me.

Including prepping dinner.

Ding

The oven chimed it’s familiar one beat jingle.

I can cook, I’m not entirely helpless, and my mother knew that full and well when she tasked me with doing this shit. Halfassing this wasn’t an option, she’d pick up on it and ground me further if that was possible. And knowing her, it was.

Part of me believes she gets genuine satisfaction over punishing me. The way she seems to always side with Lylah, without giving me a proper chance. Just a few minutes ago, she blindly believed her daughter, and never considered the fact that I was wrongly accused.

Which I kinda was! I never stole Lylah’s panties, at least not today. Sure I’ve done some perverted things on the same level in the past. But this time I was innocent!

Mom is the type of parent who demands to be held to the highest respect. All of her punishments leave a lasting mark, sometimes literally. So when she says not to do something again, generally, I do as she wants.

But there was nothing I could have done to get out of this one. Even when I showed her respect, and stayed in my lane, she scolds me for being irresponsible. It’s a never-ending cycle of always being seen poorly in the eyes of the woman who birthed me. She expects me to kiss her feet, and when I do, she kicks me in the face.

Now that isn’t literal, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it did happen.

Things need to change. I’ve been trying to abide by her rules and make the woman happy. Sure I fucked up every once and awhile, maybe more often than I’d like to admit. But I always wanted her to just be a little less strict and more fair when it came to how she treated me. Apparently, doing as she says isn’t enough, no matter what I do, I’m going to be a disgrace of a son.

You can say I’m over exaggerating, and I probably am, but that’s how I feel. Mom and Lylah ganged up and pushed me past my limit. And now I’m pissed.

“Dinners ready!” I called out for all to hear, and moments later, we had the whole family, save for one member, at the dinner table.

I had prepared lasagna, a Caleb classic. A thin layer of cheese, some- Actually I don’t need to describe fucking lasagna to you, if you’re curious just ask Garfield, he’ll sort you out.

My mother and sister both sat at the table, conversing amongst themselves, leaving me ignored and somewhat forgotten. I say almost as my mother sure did make my presence known; every three to four seconds, she’d shoot me the eye to remind me that I’m still in deep shit.

That’s why I had no regrets about what I did.

My family had enough chances.

And they spat at my face at every opportunity.

Suffer no consequences

I watched the lips of my mother wrap her plump lips around the glass in her hands. What resembled water was much more in actuality. The liquid was clear yet tainted.

Tainted by something that apparently would change the dynamic of my very family.

No consequences

They chatted casually and consumed the food I had prepared, all the while oblivious of the fact that every bite and swallow influenced their minds.

At least I assume it did. It’s hard to trust a suspicious figure in an even more suspicious van. But I’ve had his potion for an entire week, the whole time I was against using it on my family. I thought I was the one in the wrong and that they didn’t deserve to be manipulated in such a devious way.

But just an hour ago, my mother changed things. And now that she had drunk half of her glass, there’s no going back.

“So, Caleb.” She placed down the cup. The clear water shifted. “How are your grades looking? Last time I checked, they were falling off.”

Lylah chucked with a mouth half-full of food. “He’s probably gotten worse without you holding his hand.”

“Hmmm...” Mom hummed. She glanced at her water silently and then flicked her eyes back towards me.

That response right there angered me; pushed away any chance there was I’d back off and not go through with this plan. Mom would have chastised me if I made a jab in the same manner as Lylah’s, yet when my sister did it, Mom made no effort to defend me. Or even tell Lylah off over being rude.

“So?”

I blinked. “Huh?”

“Have your grades been diminishing or not?”

“Uhh.”

“Don’t lie to me.” My mother idly chided while using a fork to poke at her food. “I’m going to check myself regardless.”

“So why did you—”

“Because I expect an answer.” The fork brought food to her mouth, and she began chewing before rinsing down her throat with water.

She’s so fucking full of herself.

I took a deep breath.

“No.”

My mother paused for a few seconds. She looked down at her plate in silence while Lylah and I both watched Mom intensely.

“Excuse me?” Mom stared straight into my eyes. “That didn’t answer my question Caleb, how are your grades?” She repeated, this time studying at me with a knowing glare.

There it was, the warning stare. The face that has always told me to stay in line. Such is the way to avoid punishment. But...

Suffer no consequences

“I said no because I don’t want to answer your question.” I doubled down.

Mom was clearly taken aback by this. She wasn’t used to me standing my ground at the heat of her wrath. For a fleeting moment, I could see her at a loss for words. Her son taking shots at her authority was foreign to her.

Lylah watched in silence. She had her glass of water pressed to her lips as her eyes flicked between the mother and son standoff taking place at the kitchen table.

“Caleb.” Mom leaned forward, her large breasts pressed into the table. I took an appreciative view of the way her blouse clad tits rested atop the table. Her top had a deep neckline that was held shut by four buttons, restricting any unwanted view of her cleavage. “I will NOT ask you again.” Her fists clenched against the table.

“Why do you even want to know so much?”

“Why do I... We’re past that simple question young man. Now we’re dealing with a matter of you not showing me respect.”

No consequences

“Fuck you!” I stood up from my seat.

Mom gasped.

Now knowing full well the potion was in potent effect, I felt a weight rise off my chest, and I was finally able to speak my mind towards the main woman who has always been a roadblock in my life.

“You’ve never liked me! Every single day I do as you say, show you respect, but what do you do? You shit on my face at every chance you get!”

“Caleb!” Mom stood up as well, she matched my intense look. “Go to your room!” Her outstretched finger aimed in the general direction of my bedroom. “Now.”

I ignored Mom and stepped in her direction, closing the distance between us. My hand reached for her chest; it was huge and hung against her top, showing the shape of her tits through her blouse’s basic red material.

“No thanks.” My hands reached for her breasts. Mom watched my movements silently, making no effort to stop me.

As much as I wanted to watch my arms inch towards her in slow motion, I had to read my mother’s face. Her eyes tracked my hands and still held anger and even disgust. But that was it. There was no instant reaction to prevent my hands from going towards my intended target.

I grabbed her breasts. My hands sunk into the fatty mounds that she had once used to breastfeed and squeezed.

“Caleb!” Mom shouted, her mouth draped open in shock. She took a cautious step back but made no attempt to push me away.

No consequences

Holy shit, any vague thought that this wasn’t legit evaporated into thin air, all that was left for me was...

No consequences.

My hands maneuvered to below her chest and cupped the massive weight of her tits. “These are nice milk trucks you got Mom.” I bounced them in the palm of my hands, enjoying how gravity played against her jiggly force.

“What!?”

“I said,” Rubbing the outer shape of my mother’s developed bosom. I attempted to eyeball where her nipples were located and squeezed.

Mom stifled a moan.

“These are some nice. Milk. Trucks.” I reached for and undid the first button the lay between her tits.

“Caleb...”

“Fat udders.” I undid the second button. A soft tease of her cleavage was unvailed.

“Caleb.”

“Juicy Milkers.” Third button.

“Caleb!” Mom protested. Half of her healthy, matured cleavage exposed its deep valley to my lusting eyes.

I was a bit slower on the fourth and final button. Right now, there was a respectable display of her tits. I fumbled with the last button, shaking her chest. “Nice fucking tits.” Undoing the final button, had her confined breasts spring out into open air. Not too literally mind you, but it was a fuck ton of cleavage that was very pleasing to the eye.

Mom was just a fair bit shorter than me, with the vast mass of her cleavage and the kitchen’s lighting cascading shadows right between the fat titty meat before me, I was inclined to lock my eyes on them. It would definitely give me a hunch.

“Caleb stop this right now!” Mom protested. She looked down at her son’s hands, molesting her tits.

I pressed her huge tits together, enjoying the sheer utter overflow of cleavage formed by the action.

“Hey Mom can you sit down?” I asked. With my fingers glued to her chest’s creamy skin, I was planning on pushing her down myself. But her response took me aback.

“Okay. But stop touching my chest.” She sat her shapely ass on the chair. “I mean it young man.”

She just did what I said, with no consequences other than her parental nagging.

“Squeeze your nipples.”

“Caleb!” Mom shouted. “You don’t ask your mother to- Ahhh!” Her hands reached up to the large excess of her breasts and squeezed through her clothing at the point where her nipples were located. “To... To do something like that! Am I understood?”

“Holy fuck... You’re just doing...” I smiled. “Leap up and down in your seat.”

Mom shifted her body, upwards and down, she softly vaulted her chest in a repeated motion, causing her fat tits to jiggle repeatedly within her cleavage exposing top.

“What!?” Mom exclaimed while she bounced away, my eyes were locked on her tit meat. “My eyes are up here!”

“Yeah I know...” I was fully erect; at this moment, there was no point in keeping the tent in my boxers disclosed. I removed everything coating my lower-half and dropped the clothing onto the floor.

“What are you doing!? Put your clothes back on NOW!” Mom continued to bounce her fat tits in my face. “And go to your room. You have overstepped your bounds young man.”

Whatever form of respect I used to have toward my mother, was long gone at this stage in the game.

“Jesus Christ...” Lylah spoke up; she had been quiet up to this point, watching what was going down in shocked awe. “Dude you’re actually disgusting!”

“And you’re actually annoying. Fuck off.” I couldn’t care to deal with her for now. Currently, my attention was focused on the woman of the house.

“Don’t use that language when talking to your sister,” Mom said.

And to that, I spat back. “Mom, ground Lylah for me, have her go to her room, and get out of my hair.”

Mom continued jiggling her wrack and turned to face her daughter. “Lylah go to your room.”

Lylah blinked. “You’re just doing what he says!”

“Lylah. I won’t repeat myself.”

“Fine whatever!” My sister stood up, “I don’t want to see this shit anyway.”

On her way past me, she shot out a foot and kicked me in the side.

“Ooouch...” I winced softly. Lylah has strong ass legs; she can send out quite the kick.

Actually... I watched her soft ass sway in the air as my sister made her way out the kitchen. Everything from Lylah’s fat ass to her thick young legs appear strong and healthy.

“You’re grounded too miss!” Mom called out, finishing through with the command I had given her. “Until I say otherwise.”

“Hold on...” I turned back to face my mother. Sending my meat swinging in her direction until it slapped her in the face, spreading a splatter of pre-cum to taint her soft skin. “Bring her back, I want to have fun with her too.”

My mother held her frown on me, “You will not be “having fun” with either of us as long as you’re living in my house.” She then called out to her daughter. “Lylah! Get back here.”

“Oh my god Mom!” Came Lylah’s distant voice before she reentered the kitchen a few seconds later. “What is it—”

“Get over here and lean your chest against the table.” I interrupted my sister’s usual sass since, of course, I have no consequences to worry about.

There was a brief pause, one where my sister stared me down with a look of disgust before she sighed and rolled her eyes. “Fine, whatever.”

To make room, I carelessly swept the assortment of dishes and tableware off the counter to make room.

They crashed onto the floor, some glasses breaking in the process, “Hey! Be careful with my—”

“Shut up.” Mom’s furious rebuke was cut off by the warm impact of my erect member slapping her across the face.

Lylah bent her stomach on the freed-up table, her soft chest resting against the counter through her simple blouse. “Great freak. I’m doing it, now what?” Her ass jutted out into the air behind her, which was my subject of attention.

Reaching out a hand, I gently patted Lylah’s backside, it was firm yet, upon pressing in with more force, soft and definitely bounceable; that last but was noticed after a hard SLAP against her buttocks. Lylah’s ass jiggled wildly for a few lingering seconds, even though her jeans were pressed to its tight limits due to the way she positioned her rear end to jut out at a 90-degree angle.

“Mmm..”

“Oh my god! Mom!” Lylah shrieked; she looked at her mother with desperate eyes. “Look at what he’s doing!”

“Caleb, I’ve given you enough breaks. Put your clothes on this instant and go to—”

“Huh?” I repeatedly slapped my dick across Mom’s face, making sure to hold my pulsing member and carefully coat some oozing pre-cum onto her facial features. The wings of Mom’s nostrils, corner of her lips, and near her right eye were smeared with her son’s pre-nut jizz.

Mom reached the point where she had to shut her eyes and mouth to wait for me to finish.

“Alright Mom, are you done talking?”

“Young man—” Mom started to speak but was interrupted by the leaking head of my cock, pressing gently into the front of her lips. My girth rested upon the soft weight of her lower mouth pillow and softly touched her upper lip.

“If you don’t want me to put it in there,” Thrusting forward, I pushed the tip of my cock lightly through the gates of her lips and into her mouth. “Shut up.”

With a smile, I turned to my sister. “Mom can’t protect you now. Now drop your jeans so I can penetrate that ass.”

Lylah had a series of emotions on her face, mostly disgust, anger and shock. “But—”

“You’ve been teasing me with it every single fucking day!”

“What the fuck!? No I haven’t! You’re such a freak!”

“Alright.” I stepped back and let my musky cock bob free from Mom’s lips. “Mom, tell Lylah to shut up, and punish her the way you would punish me if she speaks up.”

“Young lady.” Mom began to obey my order without a second thought. “Whatever you have to say, keep it to yourself.”

“Mom!” Lylah wined in the way that usually got her whatever she wanted, all while shimming her thick shaped legs out from the tight confines of her jeans.

“Another outburst from you, and I will be confiscating your phone.” My mother spoke sternly, then turned that same look of disapproval to me. “And you. You are grounded for a month. Now—”

Beep-Beep Beep-Beep

The stove began to signal through it’s repeated racket.

“Oh shit! Fuck I only have five minutes!” I groaned. The timer signal was the warning to tell me I had been taking too long. The drug only lasted for thirty minutes. Has it really been that long? I haven’t done much other than test the waters. I got Mom to sit and bounce in her bra, and my sister to present her bare ass to the family, but I wanted more.

“What is that timer for?” Mom looked from me to the stove suspiciously.

“Fuck it... No consequences,” I plunged the two fingers that had just been wrapped around my girth into Mom’s mouth. Prying her mouth open, I maneuvered my cock between her lips. This time plunging right into her damp cave.

My mother’s eyes winded, and Lylah looked on in a silenced shock, too scared of what punishment Mom would give her if she spoke up.

In and out, I thrust into Mom’s mouth, my crotch pounding her face, bringing sweaty pupe hair to brush against her eyes and up her nostrils.

The sound of slapping, wet choking, and the repeated beeps were all that was heard in the kitchen tonight.

Then I came.

My ejaculate exploded with satisfyingly long spurts down Mom’s throat. She gaged and coughed as I stepped back, “C.. Cal.. Ack! Uuckkk...” Mom attempted to speak through the guttural sounds of her attempting to cough up her own son’s chode. Though much had already seeped down into her stomach.

“Sw.. Swallow- Mom!” I groaned as another spray of semen splattered across Mom’s face. The forty-year-old woman recoiled appropriately, she opened her mouth to order me to stop but only provided me with another target for me to aim towards.

Mom instantly began to swallow down her son’s ejaculate instead of attempting to cough it out onto a napkin.

The soft sounds of her gulping down my seed were pleasing to the ears.

My final spurts centered in on Mom’s fat cream-colored tits that were now tainted with glops of semen white.

I stepped back, exhausted, my dick now lips resting against my leg.

Glancing back at my timer, it ticked down to fifty seconds. At least I managed to “finish” before that time was up. But that left one thing, how would Mom react to a face covered and stained in cum, and Lylah... My sister got off reasonably well, all things considered. If I had more time I would have definitely attempted anal with her petite ass.

Mom glanced at me; she was taking slow deep breaths, her cum covered breasts were glistening in the light due to her sweat and the... Well the cum I just mentioned. “Ca... Caleb...” She wiped a trickle of my semen off her bottom lip.

“Suck on it.”

Mom stuck the glop in her mouth and sucked her finger clean. “You are grounded for the foreseeable future. That was disgusting, wrong, and illegal.”

“Yeah that’s cool.” I looked down at her shiny chest. “Squeeze your fat tits together, massage my cum all in there.”

“How are you this ignorant and disgusting?” Mom’s frown was held firm. She brought her hands up to cup her jugs and squeeze them against each other. Emphasizing her cleavage to tremendous levels. “You are to go into your room. I don’t want to see your face again.”

“Thank you!” Lylah exclaimed, “Show him Mom!”

“You are grounded too young lady.”

“W.. What?” My sister blinked.

“I want your phone. You will have it back once I decide you deserve it.”

I grinned, Mom was still following my command of punishing Lylah each time she spoke, and my sister noticed that as she kept her mouth shut after that.

The timer reached zero and stopped beeping. I know that’s not how timers work but shut the fuck up and just accept it.

Suffer no consequences

The man had said.

I watched my mother expectantly. She had a napkin in her hand and was using it to clean herself.

Just three seconds after the timer hit zero. Mom blinked, glanced at me, the anger adamant in her expression died down tenfold; actually, it was back to the mild disappointment she had towards me before this whole debacle started.

Suffer no consequences

The man had said. And the man apparently didn’t fucking lie.

Looking at Lylah, she had the same general reaction. She pulled up her pants and eyed at me with disgust. But not on the same level as she was a few seconds ago. “Creep.” She breathed.

“I heard that young lady, you’re still grounded.” Mom began buttoning her blouse, covering the view of her cleavage that was still stained with cum. So my command still lasts even once the drug wears off. “You both are actually. Go on, head to your rooms.”

“Why am I grounded... If you don’t mind me asking?” I questioned.

Mom glanced at me with a neutral expression framed on her lips. “Well you stepped out of line today with your sister.”

“And about a few minutes ago?”

“Oh that? Well... I don’t know why I was freaking out then. It’s no big deal. But I did say you were grounded, and I expect you to respect me as your mother and go through with it.”

This was a consequence, I guess... But what’s stopping me from using the drug on her again and commanding her to drop my punishment?

“Yes Mom,” I hid my smile, “And I’m sorry for what I did.”

“That’s good.” Mom nodded. She looked up at me with some less form of disappointment. “Do well, respect me, and I will forgive you honey.”

* * *

The first thirty minutes of my “punishment” was spent both recovering and scheming. Knowing that the potion given to me was legit, I thought of the many ways I could use these shits to better my standing in the family leaderboard.

Also, the question of if I should go all batshit crazy came to mind. Once I run out of this potion and the perfume. I’d be shit out of luck, the odds of me finding that van again seems little to none.

Time moved by fast; it was after thirty minutes that I decided on a course of action. Being grounded was boring when Mom had taken my gaming laptop, I wanted that shit back.

And I also didn’t want to be grounded anymore.

I gave myself several spirits of the enchanted perfume and left my room.

“Lylah!” I kicked my way into her room.

My sister startled back, atop her bed. She was bottomless, completely bottomless, with her small white pantie held in her hand. All she wore was a fluffy pink pajama top.

“Caleb what the fuck!” Lylah gripped the hem of her top and yanked it down to restrict my view of her crotch.

“What so I’m not allowed to burst into your room all of a sudden?” I stepped towards her, “You do that to me all the time.”

Her face cast red. “Get the fuck out! Before I call Mom.”

“What is she gonna do?”

“You’ll get in deep shit if I call her.” Lylah warrened, “Just get out! We’re both already grounded because of you.”

“Well yeah you will, but once she comes in, I won’t.” Staring at her with lustful intent, I added. “Turn around and show me your ass.”

“What the fuc- MOM!” Lylah stood her ground and shouted for her mother.

Which confused me, I’m pretty sure it would-

Lylah sniffed lightly, it was a quick moment, but one that caused another intake of hair—followed by two more.

“Turn around.” Seeing her breath in, I decided to try again. “And show me your ass.”

“Mommy!” Lylah cried, of course, using her little sister status again to get what she wants. But she didn’t realize that today things would play out differently. Even as she protested, her body shifted around; her butt now facing me, she lifted her top and revealed her bare buttocks to my perving eyes. “Mooommm! Caleb is being a freak!”

“Mmmhmm.” I squatted down and observed my sister’s beautiful cakes. “Spread your cheeks apart for me.”

“Oh god... Why are you like this!?” Her hands inch to her backside, and seize the small fatness of her ass then began to pull her cheeks in opposing directions right before my very eyes.

I hummed silently, nodding approval at the sight of Lylah’s tiny asshole. The space between my face and her ass was nearly nonexistent; I could smell the musk that was her private scent. “Why are you doing this? You’re just as bad.”

“Are you seriously deranged? There’s nothing wrong with me, but you’re the fucked one asking his sister to spread her legs for him!” Lylah protested while looking over her shoulders at me with pure disgust in her eyes.

“Oh yeah! Close your legs.”

“Fine.” Lylah obeyed. I outstretched my hand just as her thick legs clamped shut, trapping all five of my fingers between her thighs’ tight warmth.

“Keep your ass cheeks spread out wide.”

Rolling her eyes, she breathed annoyed. “Of course.”

With my sister’s chocolate starfish staring me down, literally inches away from my face. I was fully tempted to facefuck her inner ass. But I was trying to hold off, playing around with control is fun enough, and something I’m not particularly used to- But all-in-all I’m using my sister to build me up to-

“Caleb!” Mom’s voice boomed into the room. Both Lylah and I turned behind to see our mother standing in the doorway; she had changed out of her blouse to a more simple dark red T-shirt, one that hugged her curvy chest quite nicely. I stared down her thighs, which were quite nicely pressing against the slacks she had changed into. “What are you—” My mother paused mid-rant to take in a deep breath, her broad chest raising up on her chest as she did so. Her mouth parted open as she breathed out a warm puff, and then her anger dissipated nearly instantly.

“So why did you call for me?” Crossing her arms, Mom gave the two of us an impatient look. “I was in the middle of something.”

“Mom! You didn’t hear! He kept asking me to do all these disgusting things!”

My mother blinked, she looked at her daughter, who was naked from the waist down and displaying her ass to the room. Then looked at me, and frowned. “Is this true?”

“Yeah it’s true. But she’s the one that actually did it!”

“Okay okay...” Mom sighed in a way that said “I don’t want to deal with this,” “I don’t want to deal with this. Young man, have you forgotten you’re grounded? Meaning not allowed to leave your room unless I say so.”

“About that! I wanted to see if we could get rid of that punishment.”

“After this?” Mom raised her brow, “Unlikely, now go back to your room.”

“Okay, hold on.” I smirked and turned around. “Lylah, lay down on the floor face up.”

“Geeze,” My sister rose up, finally releasing her hold on her ass. She turned around, stuck her tongue out at me then began to position herself on the carpeted floor. “You see Mom! He’s getting all bossy.”

“Yes, Caleb. You don’t go around making the rules he—”

“Mom, take off your pants and underwear, then squat on Lylah’s face.”

“WHAT!” Lylah exclaimed, yet did nothing to remove herself from the floor.

Mom’s jaw dropped. “CALEB!” Her hands moved to her slacks; fingers latched in its hem, she began to shimmy it down her shapely waist. “That is incredibly inappropriate! Do not EVER tell me to do something like that again!”

After she removed her slacks, her panty dropped soon after.

“Toss me those,” I mentioned to her discarded clothing.

“I am absolutely serious!” Mom took her pants and panty combo off the floor and threw them my way. “Do you understand!?”

“No.” I caught her clothing, bundled it up into a warm ball, and shoved it up to my face to breathe in Mom’s scent. Once I brought her clothes away from my line of sight, I saw Mom, who was in the middle of squatting over her daughter.

My mother’s strong thighs and legs were spread wide apart, revealing her trimmed snatch, and a fat ass that jiggled with each slight movement.

Despite the situation, my mother demanded respect. “I want you in your room NOW! I’ll be there shortly.”

Unfortunately, she wouldn’t be getting much of that anymore.

“And I want you to squat on your daughter’s face. Chop! Chop!” I clapped my hands.

“I am doing it, so do not repeat that.” Mom’s fat cheeks sat right above Lylah’s head, sinking her poor daughter’s face right between her cheeks. My mother’s wet snatch was coating Lylah’s field of view; Mom’s meat was all she could see through the unyielding darkness.

“Lylah, I want you to lick Mom’s pussy.”

Lylah didn’t give an audible response, but Mom certainly did. “Young man! I won’t tell you again- AHHH! Oahhh! Ah’uhhh Mmmm’h Ahhh!”

Wet lapping was heard from between Mom’s legs and ass. Between Mom’s moaning and Lylah’s obedient slurping, I knew my life was forever changed for the better.

* * *

“Good job Mom.”

My mother was on all fours in the doggy style position. Her top has been long since removed; I sat on her back as if the woman who birthed me was now my personal stool. Which, she essentially was.

I slapped her large cheeks, sending her buttocks in a hypnotic series of ripples. Mom didn’t protest from the form of physical abuse, because of course, no consequences.

Below Mom was my sister; she was directly under my stool. Mom’s massive tits hung below her like freed udders, and Lylah was casually sucking on the tits of her mother as if it was just another Tuesday.

My hand grabbed a solid chunk of my mom’s yielding ass meat. I fondled her ass as I watched the show of domination appearing in Lylah’s bedroom.

So apparently, I could command my family to do anything. And they’d do it believing it’s a normal thing to do. The point they have a problem with is asking them to do it in the first place, but after a slight protest, there’s nothing I have to worry about since there are no consequences whatsoever.

“Keep sucking slut.” Mom scolded, and bent down slightly to help feed her tit into Lylah’s mouth. Though she didn’t bend down enough to cause me to slip off her back, I commanded her to be my chair, and she kept that in mind.

There was also an order to call Lylah derogatory names that she herself had ingrained into Lylah’s mind never to accept such titles from anyone.

After a bit of watching the fun play out, I’ve had enough. This whole time was spent stroking a wet one on Mom’s bare torso.

I slid off Mom’s back and positioned my dick aiming in the general direction of the side of her face. A healthy load erupted onto her. My spunk splattered her cheek, tainting the skin, filling her pores.

“Caleb! Don’t—”

She recoiled only slightly from the sexual attack from her son. At this point, Mom had nearly completely stopped her attempts to ridicule me in any way. At some point, the woman must’ve realized that speaking against her son’s actions would only lead to more assault.

And the strong aroma of my perfume guaranteed that this room was a punishment free zone, at least for me.

I stepped back, cock hanging limply between my head. Idly droplets of leftover cum dripped onto the carpeted floor.

Mom panted, her breathing was headed. Why wouldn’t it be? She acted as nothing more than a cow, force-feeding her breasts to an obedient daughter whose face was being smothered by her mother’s breasts.

Her ears leaked a miniature stream of my semen. The come trickled down her ear, tracing the faint line of her cheekbone, and dripping down her chin onto the ground. Creating a puddle of cum that matched my own.

She got that shit in her ear? Or, I got that shit in her ear, to be more precise. I didn’t even notice since she had apparently accepted my assault in stride just as I had always accepted her parently abuse of authority for the majority of my fucking life.

Well not anymore.

I smirked and watched my mother’s recovering face. She was still following my order of feeding her huge breasts and erect nipple into Lylah’s mouth. The mother was taking it to heart, attempting to get as much of her boob meat into the wet face hole of her daughter.

“Keep drinking like a whore.” Mom chided her daughter.

“MmmMM!” Lylah murdered a response through the mass of tit in her mouth.

“We’re done when I say we’re done and- Calmm—” Pop “Calebmmm—’ Squelch “Caleb! Do not do- MmMM—” Pop “That!“

“Whatever Mom.” I dismissed her rebuke and continued to slide the tick of my cockhead in and out of her mouth. Most of my girth pressed through the corner of her lips, with no resistance on her part. Or even a physical reaction like biting or spitting me out. She continued to pause during the middle of her sentence to allow my dick to slide in and out and tease her lips to my heart’s content.

“I’ve had enough, Mom.”

“Good for you, now go to your room. I’m not done with your sister.” Mom leaned forward, causing more of her ample breast to spill over Lylah’s face.

“No, no, she had enough too. Let her go.”

Mom gave what I said thought for a few seconds. I enjoyed that moment, letting her think she still had a say.

“Alright.” With some effort, Mom popped her nipple out from Lylah’s mouth, leaving a long sticky trail of saliva connecting the mother’s breast to her daughter’s lips. The line of spit snapped and fell onto Mom’s naked chest. “We’re done here Lylah.”

Lylah stayed on the floor, her body laced with sweat and splatters of cum.

“As for you.” Mom breathed in and out, slowly regaining her composure, despite still being naked. She ignored my eyes trailing the bareness of her toned legs and round hip. “You’re going back into your room, and don’t expect to be ungrounded for a LONG time after the unacceptable things you have done in the past hour.”

“No, I actually did all this so you would unground me.” I licked my lips and held my smirk at the slight tilt of her head. She was genuinely confused about how my actions would lead to me being freed from my “punishment.” You know, the one that she’s not actually enforcing.

“What makes you think I’d do that?” She shifted her hands onto her hips, causing a slight jiggle in her chest.

“Because I’m telling you right now, to take a deep breath.”

Mom obeyed, her ample bosom expanded in my direction as she breathed in.

“And remove any punishments you had given me.”

“Alright.” She nodded her head. “You’re no longer grounded, and you can get back your laptop, it’s in my room. You can count yourself lucky this time.” Mom warned, but I didn’t listen to that part. I walked up to her and wrapped a hand around to grab a firm hold of her fatty butt cheek. A few shakes of her buttocks later and a pinch of her nipple and I was stepping out of Lylah’s room.

Before leaving, though, I cast a glance back at my sister.

“Oh and Mom, ground Lylah for a month, make it just as bad as the times you punished me in the past so it’ll be fair.”

“Okay Caleb.” Mom said, she turned her attention towards her daughter and opened her mouth.

* * *

The following week played out much differently for me.

“CALEB!” Shouting, Mom burst into my room, her face reflected that of unbridled fury. “WHAT IS THIS!?” Her hands held a shampoo bottle; she slammed it onto my desk.

“It’s shampoo Mom.” I addressed her sarcastically without looking away from the game I had been playing.

She wasn’t a fan of my tone and narrowed her eyes. “Look at me young man.”

“What is—” With a groan, I turned to face her and did a double-take. She had stormed into my room in nothing but a large towel wrapped around her curvy body. “Holy shit Mom! Drop your towel.”

“What!? Caleb I am not one of your friends! And this prank—” She squeezed the shampoo bottle. “Is immature and disgusting!”

“Uh-Huh...” My eyes trailed the outline of her bust that pressed into the towel, which displayed her shape. “Take a deep breath for me.”

The perfume bottle laid safely in my pocket; I quickly removed it and angled the spray to nail my mother in the face.

She opened her mouth the speak but was only met by a faceful of chemical. Her eyes fluttered, and she took a step back, the two large breasts hidden by her towel jiggled naturally, free of a bra.

“So what’s the problem?” I pocketed the perfume.

“You’re the problem young man! You can’t pull pranks like this in my house.” She noticed my gaze on her body. “And my eyes are up here.”

“I know they are. But I don’t fucking care.” I chuckled. “So you found out that’s not your shampoo bottle? Was that before or after you used it?”

“The moment I poured some out on my hand, I knew what it was. If your sick plan was to get your semen in my hair, it didn’t work. And what the hell is wrong with you!?”

“Drop your towel.”

“This is what I’m talking about! You can’t live in this house the way you act.” Mom blabbered on and loosened the tight grip the towel held on her body, revealing her naked curves in all her wet, freshly washed glory.

“Yes I can, and I am. You’re never going to throw me out.”

“You’re right...” She breathed slowly, “I will never throw you out. But you’re pushing the line Caleb. You actually tried to get your own mother to wash her hair with your semen?”

“Mmhm.”

Mom crossed her arms, squeezing her massive tits together. “Well it’s not going to happen.”

“Open that bottle and pour it in your hair.”

With gritted teeth, Mom obeyed. She uncapped the lid and flipped the bottle upside down so that the white sticky chode would slowly spill onto her blond hair.

“Go ahead, massage it in.”

“Caleb...” She spoke in a warning tone, but I knew that held no weight to it. Her hands rose up, and with hesitant fingers, she began to caress her scalp.

“Foods ready!” Lylah’s voice called out from the kitchen.

“Oh well would you look at that Mom!” I got up from my chair and passed behind my mother, giving her a slap on the ass.

As her butt flesh wobbled from the impact of my hand, I added. “Come down for dinner.

My mother and sister basically became my resultant slaves in the course of two days. Though, every time the drug wore off, Mom would actually have some power again. Unfortunately for her, It was but a brief moment of freedom. At every chance she made to set the house straight, I would spirt her in the face, and the loop would continue.

I realized one thing too, the drug worked with a shorter effect, but the commands I put into place were actually lasting. Mom continued to ground Lylah even after the drug ended.

And the perfume worked with a longer-lasting effect that didn’t keep commands once it wore off.

I used the drug to have Mom assign all the household chores onto Lylah. Homework wasn’t a problem anymore either, since Mom now does all of my homework herself.

“Here’s your food.” My sister spat.

She was seated on the table itself; her bare ass cheeks pressed into the hardwood surface. There was a single plate; it laid just between my little sister’s thick legs.

“Lean forward so I can see your tits.”

“God...” Lylah muttered, she arched her towards me and gave me a view down her top, looking around as if that would help her not realize what she was doing. “You done?”

“No... Squeeze your tits together for me.”

“Oh my god!” Her hands clutched her chest and pushed her sizable tits against each other, creating an overflow of cleavage. “Mommm! Caleb’s a fucking freak!”

“Watch your language, young lady, and do what your brother says.” Mom entered the kitchen behind me, still naked as the day she was born.

I grinned. The command to have Mom see any orders I give Lylah to have the same weight as an order from herself was nice. It causes many situations where Mom would actively punish Lylah for complaining about anything I tell her to do.

“Good job Mom.” I slapped her ass again.

“CALEB!” Mom gasped. She appeared even more pissed when I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her towards the table.

“Hey where’s the desert? You can’t have lasagna without dessert! Mom ground Lylah for another week and then get ice cream from the fridge, put two scoops between your tits and kneel at the table next to me.”

“Lylah, I want you in your room for the next seven days. Come straight home after school, no TV. And don’t make me take your laptop.” Mom scolded her daughter.

“Really!?” Lylah complained.

“Actually, take her laptop.”

My sister stayed silent, perhaps hoping Mom would change her mind when I left.

She wouldn’t

“I want your laptop too,” Mom added, then turned towards the fridge.

“Good. Alright!” I laid my attention on the food that sat between Lylah’s legs; she wore nothing. Well, nothing in the means as underwear, she was wearing a small sexified maid outfit I had her buy with her own money. The outfit placed her tits in a corset and had a black and white skirt that rode up all the way to her upper thighs. “Time to eat!”

I pressed my face forward and pulled my sister in by her hips to bring her young snatch towards my mouth.

“Ahhh! Godd! Caleb!”

I didn’t even want the lasagna, I actually pushed it aside and brought my sisters pussy up to my mouth. The only dinner I needed was Lylah’s labia, and my tongue drove up inside her, spreading my saliva throughout her inner folds.

Though, I did find it ironic how Lylah prepared the very same meal I did the day my family became my personal living breathing puppets.

But as much fun as eating my sister out was, I did want to eat something...

“Here you are Caleb.”

Mom’s voice caught me off guard, I plopped my mouth out of Lylah’s snatch, and let my spit mixed with her juices fall onto the table.

Beside me, Mom knelt on her knees. She was still very naked and had cupped both of her huge tits with her arms. Just as I ordered, two scoops of ice cream were sitting between her cleavage waiting for me.

They melted in the warm air of lust we created. The milk seeped between her tits, staining her chest and stomach.

“Stop doing that to your sister!” Mom must have finally seen enough and attempted to do something about this situation. “I raised you better than this.”

“Did you really Mom? Because if you did, I know none of this would be happening.”

My attention was locked on her tits, after licking my lips; I pressed forward, showing my head into her mass of boobs.

“CALEB!”

Rolling my eyes, I got a mouthful of the ice cream and purposefully slobbered her inner tits before pulling my face out.

“Mom shut up!”

Boy, how shit has changed, never thought I’d be able to say that to her. I wonder how Dad will react when he comes home to see his wife and daughter reduced to nothing more than my cum rags.

Because as things look now, we’re not far off from that future.

“You have no fucking authority anymore jesus christ!” I continued speaking. “You failed as a mother, and this is the price you have to pay.”

That kept Mom silent, perhaps it was the order, or maybe she came to realize that this was all her fault. If she were a more fair and caring Mom in the past, she wouldn’t be anywhere near this situation.

But realistically, it was the “shut up” command that kept her quiet. Regardless, I dove back into her tits. Enjoying my new consequence-free life.

Hopefully the potion or perfume doesn’t run out anytime soon. Cause I’m not sure finding that van again wouldn’t be an easy task.