The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Salesman

Chapter 2 — Candid Chaos

* * *

Notes

Candid Chaos

The Salesman — Chapter 2

Elijah had never considered expulsion to be a thing he’d have to experience. But to be fair, he hadn’t considered the long term repercussions that would stem from taking candid photos of his classmates and the school’s attractive faculty. Obviously, he knew it was wrong, and even somewhat illegal, but was the concern enough of a turn off to prompt him to stop?

Well, he was just expelled after being caught taking a photo under a girl’s skirt.

So...

The answer to that question was a definite “No.”

And just when he was getting skilled in the art of voyeurism.

Fuck...

It is probably not a good sign that his main regret about being caught is that he’ll miss out on the hotties strutting around school... Well, they’re not strutting per se; it’s more of casually walking and living their own lives. But from a perverted outsiders POV it does seem like they’re strutting their stuff.

He won’t be able to see them again... Their arched asses... Their blossoming bosoms... Gone... And Principal Hart had the nerve to delete all the images off his phone. As if she had the right to do that!

Those pictures where taken undercover by sheer skill alone, basically meaning... He owned them! And Mrs. Hart removing them wasn’t cool.

Not cool at all!

It fucking sucked... And he was also expelled so... That’s rather unfortunate as well...

Ah well.

Elijah sat on the metal bench positioned beside the bus stop. The busy street buzzed with life in front of him as he waited for his ride and pondered how he’d break the news to his parents. That is if the school hadn’t already contacted them.

Just then, a vehicle pulled up to the stop and let out a hiss. What Elijah initially thought was the bus, and it’s door being opened; was instead a black van, and that hiss came from the window being rolled down.

“Hey kid.”

Elijah blinked. He wasn’t sure how to respond to this. The van was remarkably dark, despite it being the middle of the day. Faint white particles flowed out of the van’s window, followed by a similar black aura.

The inside of the van appeared to be nothing more than a black void. Two sets of glowing white eyes watched him through the open window.

“You look down on your luck.” A silky smooth male voice echoed towards him, which prompted a shiver to tremble across his spine. “What’s your story?”

“What the fuck?” Elijah stood to his feet. “Who are you supposed to be? And you think I’m just gonna ramble about my fucking day?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh... Well...”

* * *

Located in the principal office of Backster Wood High, Elijah was seated on a fairly average chair that stood out from the remarkably neat a plush office surrounding him. Behind the large desk sat Mrs. Hart, who was resting her shoulders on the table’s surface with Elijah’s phone in hand. Her soft lips formed a frown that held in place as she continued to swipe her thumb across the phone’s screen.

Shutting her ruby red eyes, she took a deep breath before speaking. “You have five minutes to convince me why I shouldn’t have you expelled.”

Her eyelids flickered open, prompting Elijah to abruptly halt his quiet appreciation for the older woman. She was, what some dirty perverts would call, a MILF. But for a classy man like himself, he’d use a more civil and sophisticated set of words.

He would call Mrs. Hart: A madam he’d like to fuck.

Much more formal.

Much so.

But yes. With her attention set on him. He wasn’t able to openly eye the upper-half of her body that wasn’t in cover behind the desk sprawled between them. The dark red buttoned-up office blouse she wore was formal in nature and matched her auburn shaded hair, but her chest size made things a tad bit distracting. There were two noticeable bulges of booby mass pressing against the top, almost as if they were proud of their own size as that rested atop her broad chest. Three buttons were left undone, which would present some appealing eye-candy if she hadn’t had the foresight to wear a black undershirt that restricted 96% of any possible cleavage to be revealed.

Though, while she was leaning forward to search through his phone, that last 4% of viewable cleavage did manage to show itself despite the undershirt’s best efforts. Apparently, a sizeable fucking rack is hard to hide. Who would’ve guessed?

But the time for leering was over. Literally, and figuratively in this case. As that’s the main reason Elijah had been brought in.

“What can I say.” He shrugged. “There’s nothing quite like the toned butt of a volleyball player.”

That was possibly not the response Mrs. Hart was looking for as her look of complete disbelief spoke for itself, despite her not doing more than part open her mouth in genuine shock.

Her response was slow in that she didn’t know how to react. “So... You are not going to apologize, or at least show any sign of remorse?” With a sigh, she added. “You want to be expelled.”

“Not really,” Elijah admitted, honestly. “But... I can tell I’m fucked either way. Nothing I could say would get me out of this dog house.”

At that, she nodded in agreement. “Well, you are both right and wrong there... I don’t want to expel you; I don’t want to expel anyone. But you have shown to me that you are both aware and entirely unapologetic towards this unacceptable matter.... So... I can’t have you in this school.”

To the left of her, there were a few sheets of paper lined up atop each other. She pulled out the bottommost sheet and retrieved a pen from her breast pocket. “I’m about to sign your dismissal sheet...” The pen in her hand hovered over the piece of paper. “Is there anything you wish to say to me?”

“Eh...” Elijah sat in thought for a few moments. His eyes landed on the weighty mounds of boobflesh poised just above the sheet of paper. Did she expect him to grovel at her feet? Please. If his destiny was set in stone, why the fuck would he give her the time of day? “I’m going to miss all the hot asses. Teens and adults alike.” He winked at the woman, an action that prompted her facial features to shift a shade darker.

“I don’t think you understand just how much I wanted to give you a second chance.” Dropping the pen, her hand tightened around her phone, and she turned the screen around to face him.

Elijah couldn’t resist the urge to lick his lips. The picture that met his gaze was one of Destiny. The brunet girl with her hair done in a ponytail was the star of the volleyball team and also of his dirty fantasies. She was the classic school crush all guys had. But instead of growing out of it, Elijah grew more and more attached as her figure grew more and more mature.

Puberty did her well. Not by much in the breast department, her chest was on the smaller scale, but luckily for her, when shit hits the fan, he wasn’t THAT much of a breast guy. Ass is where it’s at, and Destiny was packing that perfect fucking ass.

It’s always a challenge to put into words. But her butt was on another level; she grew the perfect level of jiggly fatness mixed in with a firm athleticism that came from her active sports life. Skirt, jeans, slacks, or shorts, whatever she was wearing, god knows those cheeks would be jiggling with every passing step. Whether he could see it or not, his mind filled in the blank.

Destiny’s ass was near godlike; it deserved to be preserved. And the human mind could only store so much information... So he resorted to using his position in the photography club, and the school’s provided HD cameras, to snag a shit load of pictures. It was the most efficient way to save the mental image of Destiny and her fat teen ass to memory.

“This is a disgusting breach of privacy.” She dropped the phone onto the table. “But one I might have been willing to let slide this once if you were to have given me a legitimate apology. You’re young and still in that teenage phase of life where mistakes made from growing hormones are common...”

Elijah blinked. “Wait, so you weren’t going to expel me? Even after seeing all those fucking pics!?”

“I intended to leave you with a month-long suspension and one-time warning.” Her facial features were a mix of disappointment, anger, and resolve as she brought the pen down onto the paper. “But you have shown me that I can’t be lenient with everyone. What you did was unacceptable, and your lack of care cemented my decision.”

Mrs. Hart inserted the sheet of paper back into the stack of paper and lightly tapped the entire stack against the desk. She took in a deep breath of air and gave Elijah a cold stare.

“Come over here.”

Elijah did as he was told. When he made it to her side of the desk. He noticed two things. One was that this angle gave a nice view down her blouse. The single button she left undone was enough to grant an eyeful, if said eye was at a perfect angle, that is. The second, and more important point of note was that his phone, which had been laying on the table, was in the process of deleting his entire gallery.

Something in him snapped when he realized Mrs. Hart had taken the liberty to wipe his phone clean. “You can take it now.” She said casually while looking over the sheets in front of her.

Elijah picked up his phone, as Mrs. Hart had said he could, and the first thing he did was pull up his camera and take a picture of the principal’s unintentionally exposed downblouse while she was distracted with your paper.

“These are your dismissal forms. You’re eighteen, so I’m going to need you to sign here.” She pressed her finger on the paper, pointing to the bottom most line. “Either that or your parents can sign for you.”

Elijah sighed after taking a few more quick photos down her top. “Well this isn’t fair.”

“Mr. Williams.” She said sternly. “As I said before, I wanted you to apologize, and we could have worked something out. But you refused. Now I have no other choice. You can’t say I didn’t attempt to give you a chance.”

* * *

“She didn’t even attempt to give me a chance!”

“I’m not sure.” The voice said. “It looks like she did.”

“What?”

“Nothing...”

“So yeah. She expelled me instantly, didn’t even let me fucking talk or defend myself. I could’ve been framed for all she knew! The bitch didn’t give me the time of day!”

“I see... Well I typically don’t sell my wares to people who are the cause of their own downfall. But I can’t find anyone else this week, so why not.”

One word in the man’s sentence caught his eye.

“Sell? Like what? A traveling salesman?”

“Yes.”

“What do ya’h got?”

“Lots of things...”

* * *

“Crafted and blessed by the lord of perversion, this camera must only be used by those with a honed perverted nature. All pictures taken through these lenses will be manipulated by the perverted Lord’s touch. The camera may hold a never-ending supply of lewd images. While an image from the gallery is pulled up, pushing the snapshot button will unload that image into a given target; said target will then be manipulated into creating a scenario that will perfectly match the initial image.”

“Hold on, that’s a lot of fucking info... What does...” Elijah’s question was cut short as upon looking up from the instruction sheet that came with his purchase of this camera; the van was nowhere to be seen.

“The fuck...” He mumbled while looking around the place.

Finding absolutely no trace of the black van, he shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the sheet in his hands.

After spending eighty bucks on this damn thing, it better work as advertised. Or he’d have to somehow find that fucking salesman and get himself a refund.

Across the busy street, he spotted two women jogging. One was a blond with long flowing hair that draped to her upper back. She was wearing gray skin tight pants with a white t-shirt that covered what looked to be an orange sports bra. The second woman was an Asian woman; she wore a black sports bra that held her average-sized breasts and matched her black yoga bottom, which defined the peachy shape of her rear.

The instructions did say something about making all images perverted... Out of curiosity more than anything, Elijah raised up the average looking camera and took a picture of the two women.

The sight was arousing enough already—two attractive women jogging down the road, the Asian’s breasts made her cleavage bounce within her sports bra. And while the blond’s chest seemed to be notably larger (the T-shirt she wore prevented any possible leering.), her jiggly buttocks were free to spring within the tightness of the gray pants she wore.

The camera flashed, and for a split second, Elijah was self-conscious. He had just taken a clearly obvious photo of the two women; typically, he’s more covert than that when it came to being a candid perv.

But no one seemed to notice or care, not any of the strangers that began to stand around the bus stop with him, nor the ones walking by.

But he and others certainly noticed them.

After taking the image, there appeared to be a slight trimmer that passed by the two women. The near-instant after the flash flickered, the lid to the bottle in the Asian woman’s hand snapped off. At the same time, the entire bottle seemed to slip out of her hand and land on the blond’s shirt, where it’s contents proceeded to spill, thoroughly soaking her white top.

Elijah’s jaw dropped, and he proceeded to take a series of pictures on instinct alone.

The Asian woman gasped; she apologized profusely and raised a hand to desperately attempt to wipe aways the soiled shirt. Unsurprisingly her attempts were fruitless as her hands did nothing to fix the moistened top. Elijah, along with some of the strangers around him, took in the new sight. The busty blonds shirt being completely soaked meant the sports bra underneath was entirely visible. What was just a faint steak of orange under the thickly white shirt became a near open window that showed the word her ample package.

“Holy shit.” Someone said.

“Holy shit indeed.” Elijah agreed as he took another photo.

It was no wonder she wore a top over that sports bra. Either her tits were too big, or the bra was a few sizes too small, the cleavage that was now laid bare to the world more than half of her fucking tits. She was cursing while looking down at herself, all while her Asian friend muttered apology after apology.

As Elijah continued taking photos, each flash had an added effect on the two. After one snap, the blond’s back arched forward, which pressed her large chest even more against the wet shirt that clung to her tits. Another flash caused the Asain chick’s hands to stop attempting to squeeze the water out of her friend’s shirt and instead shoot forward and cop a feel of the large tits in front of her face.

Snap

The Asian woman arched her back while she tried to pat dry her friend’s shirt with one hand and squeeze her breast with the other; prompting her face to fall into the blond’s exposed cleavage. The angle also granted Elijah, and everyone around him a view down, the Asian woman’s own cleavage as she motorboated her friend.

Snap

The blond was in the process of pushing her friend’s face out from between her tits, but the flash changed the course of her hands to land on the Asian’s arched buttocks, creating a slap out enough to prompt a moan that was muffled by the large boobs that trapped the Asian woman’s face.

“Okay... This is fucking awesome!”

“Heh.. Yeah.” The guy beside him agreed. He pulled out his phone and went to take a picture.

“Hey!” A redheaded woman wearing a tanktop interjected; she stomped forward, inadvertently causing her boobs to wobble, and moved her hand to cover the guy’s phone camera. “What the hell is wrong with you? Someone should help them not take a picture!”

The guy eyed her with a frown. “Who are you?”

She opened her mouth, but Elijah interrupted her. “But I can take pictures, right?”

The redhead blinked and looked towards him as if his presence was just now important enough to snag her attention. “With that thing? Yeah whatever but...”

“That’s fucking wild!” He nearly shouted. “Hey say cheese!”

“What?” She said before the flash enveloped her. She had her hands on her hip with her back slightly arched; it was a nice angle with a decent view down her top. But the moment the flash engulfed her, she practically bounced on her heels. The glasses she wore slipped off the bridge of her nose and fell towards her chest, where it landed in her bouncy expanse of cleavage.

While her eyes were blinking from the sudden flash, Elijah took another photo, this time the left strap of her tank top suddenly snapped, as if the weight of her tits were too much. What was once an average amount of cleavage that showed over the tank top was now a much deeper view as a surplus of cleavage, and her pink bra, now showed itself from the clothing mishap.

He couldn’t help but laugh at the sight of her digging through her own tits to snag her fallen glasses while also attempting to fix the strap that was utterly broken.

She managed the pull up the strap with her hands. And jiggled her tits back into a semi appropriate position, just in time for Elijah to take another picture; this one prompted the other strap of her tank top to come loose. She nearly shrieked as, after a brief second of everyone seeing her bra-clad rack, both of her hands reached up to clutch her tank top back up against her chest. This greatly emphasized her cleavage, making an average-sized set of tits appear to be a large mass of boob as she pressed her tits against herself.

The guy she was just ridiculing used this chance to take a few pictures for himself. Elijah couldn’t blame him.

Through the corner of his eye, Elijah noticed the two joggers had managed to get a hold of themselves and were now jogging at a much quicker pace, no doubt to get out of the publics’ gaze.

He wasn’t about to let them get away too easily.

After taking another photo of them, this one caused the Asian woman to stop, nearly mid-stride, and stick her ass out towards the camera. Another picture made her shake her rump, while the blond woman appeared to be distracted by an annoying bug that buzzed onto her face; it moved away, and she tried to knock it out of the sky, but instead only managed to swat at her friends’ presented and swaying rump.

He snagged rapid-fire pictures that made the Asian woman’s jiggling rear come off as a pleasing slideshow as he looked at the camera’s gallery.

“What the hell is wrong with you!?” The redheaded chick who was dealing with her own sexual mishap was in a heated argument with the guy beside him. “Give me your phone!” She stuck out a pointed hand while her other arm held her breasts up.

Elijah ignored the two. No one was pissed with him taking obvious photos, so why should he care? Instead, he wanted to try the “unload image” feature the instruction manual had told him about.

With the image of the blond thwacking, her jogging friend’s buttocks pulled up on the camera’s screen. Elijah aimed the lens towards them and pushed the capture button. This time the flash of light came out more like a beam instead of a widespread flicker. The beam zoomed in on the two, where it exploded in a blast of light.

Elijah looked about to see if that gained the attention of anyone. But the crowd around him appeared to be too interested in everything else to care about the guy with the magic camera.

He shrugged softly and looked back to the joggers across the street. The beam had a different effect kind of on them. Something more important than their urge to leave the public eye must’ve popped into their minds as they were now having a conversation that almost came off as casual, despite what had just happened to them. The blond woman had one fist resting on her hip while she pointed at her friend’s waist. She said something, and the Asian woman turned around while trying to look behind her. Her neck craned so she could get a view of her own backside.

The Asian woman said something else, and the blonde responded by making a hand gesture. Then right there, in the middle of the street, the Asian woman bent at her waist again, the blond stepped behind her and raised her hand.

From how far they were from him, all that could be heard was a faint Slap through the chatting crowd and the bustling street. Yet the visible action and his imagination were enough to fill the auditory void.

What was very interesting was how the repeated ass slapping action mirrored the initial picture he had taken to the letter.

It was then that Elijah had a greater understanding of what the camera’s potential perverted power.

With a grin, he aimed the camera and unloaded the same image back into the two joggers. Then turning his back to ladies, he gave the heated redhead the perverted once-over. He raised the camera and pulled up the image he managed to snag of her pink bra clad breasts.

A white beam blasted her after he unloaded the image. She blinked and staggered back a few steps, her breasts bounced atop her chest while her arm still held up the broken tank top.

She frowned, blinked, and sighed in that specific order before addressing the guy she had just been arguing with. “You wanna see my chest that bad? Fine!” She lowered her arm, and the tank top shifted down to just below her bra clad bust. Taking a deep breath, she added. “But then you’re going to delete those pics from your phone ya perv.”

Elijah hummed as he took another picture of her tits. It was a pleasing sight, especially with how her glasses were wedged between her own cleavage as she called that other guy a pervert. And it was remarkable how she perfectly mirrored the initial picture he had taken of her.

“Fuck...” The guy muttered. He was at a loss for words, and Elijah couldn’t blame him.

“Alright.” She huffed. “Delete those pictures!”

“I dunno about that.” The guy said.

“You—” The redhead was in the process of covering her bra-clad boobies when Elijah stepped in and unloaded the image he had just taken. “Are such a freaking perv, fine...” She dropped the tank top back down and exposed her breasts again. “You can look again, but then you’re deleting the photos.”

Now this was fun.

Elijah could have fucked with these chicks for hours on end. A magic perversion powered camera!? It’s an absolute dream come true for a pervert such as himself. But playing around with random women wasn’t how he wanted to use this new gift.

And especially now that he has a grasp of how this camera works. It might be time to get some legitimate payback towards the woman that expelled him for absolutely no reason without giving him so much as a second chance.

* * *

While Elijah approached the school, he removed the micro SD card from his phone and inserted it into the camera. He had a plan in mind that, if played correctly, could net him with an ample collection of perverted pictures. His end goal was to net in more than he had lost to the hands of Mrs. Hart when she villainously deleted all of the images off his phone.

Sure he had made a few backups to the virtual cloud. But the majority of his quality pictures that rested on his phone were long gone.

He planned to fix that problem.

Step one was to find the apple of his eye.

Destiny.

She was his favorite girl, whether she liked it or not. Just seeing her doing anything was enough to put his arousal levels into high alert. Her hot body, charming voice, and perfectly shaped fat little ass were too damn much to fucking handle at times. It goes without saying that the majority of the images he had saved onto his phone before they were rudely deleted were candid pictures of Destiny taken in a multitude of positions.

Honestly, Destiny was one of the few regrets he had amidst being expelled. But with this camera, maybe things won’t be so bad, especially if his plan follows through.

Destiny was out on the basketball court; it was the girls’ time to practice on the court. They were all practicing for the upcoming volleyball tournament later this week.

Ms. Jason, the female P.E. instructor, stood near the backmost double doors that Elijah used to enter into the court. The fit woman was overseeing the girls with her hands in the pockets of the dark red sports jacket she wore that matched her red sweatpants. She was a casual woman, both in her appearance and mannerism when talking. Even now, her posture was laid back, the jacket she wore was unzipped, showing the green hoodie she wore beneath it.

The woman had on a green hoodie under her red sports jacket. It wouldn’t be too surprising if she had on wool socks or a sweater underneath that hoodie. Though she typically didn’t get involved in the P.E. activities herself, so it made sense for her to be seen wearing so much clothing, especially when she was inside an air-conditioned building and wasn’t actively generating her own heat.

“Elijah?” She blinked and kept her hands in her pockets as she addressed his sudden appearance.

Elijah trailed his eyes over her quickly before responding. The woman was very attractive and young. He was pretty confident she was in her mid-twenties, and with her casual nature, she had that “older sister” vibe to everyone she interacted with.

Her brown eyes looked over him with evident confusion. After flicking back a strand of her dark brunette hair, she asked. “I heard that you were expelled.” Her smooth, lightly tanned face tilted to the side. “What are you doing here?” She had to blow away another strand. The woman had a fair bit of hair, though most of it was tied into a knot behind her head.

“I’m just here to take some pictures.” He raised his camera. An action that made the woman quirk an eyebrow; she knew he was expelled for taking unsolicited photos. But the moment he pushed the capture button, her growing suspicion appeared to vanish.

That wasn’t the only thing that happened, though. Right as the flash enveloped her, the woman arched her back forward and winked towards the camera.

“Oh, well that’s fine.” Ms. Jason said as if she hadn’t just made a cutesy pose for the picture.

Flashing another picture of her caused the woman to push her elbows together near her belly button. That action had a pronounced effect of squeezing her ample bosom together. Her breasts’ size and weighty curve mashed against each other and pressed into the green fabric of her hoodie while she stuck her tongue out.

Snap

Immediately she spun around, her jacket whipped up from a minute gust of wind. It rested on her curvy shaped rear as she jutted out her butt, which displayed its thickness despite the bagginess of the sweat pants she wore. Ms. Jasnon twisted her head back and made a kissing face towards the camera.

Elijah took one last photo, which caused Ms. Jason to tilt her hip to the side and bring her hand down so that she could grab a firm hold of her out yielding buttocks. She clutched her booty-flesh in her hands while her back arched, and her other hand rested on the back of her head.

“Yeah that’s all I’m here for.” Elijah snickered under his breath. “To take some photos.”

“Alright.” Ms. Jasnon said, recovering from her sexy pose. “But you should go once you’re finished. I was told not to interact with anyone who had been previously expelled on school property.”

“I’ll be quick.” He rolled his eyes and stationed himself up on the bleachers where he could get a good shot of all the girls. They were bouncing across the court, their thick legs and round asses bouncing with each spring in their step. All of them had nice pairs of breasts that bounced hypnotically as they moved. It was as if they were begging to be put into a series of “unfortunate” sexual situations.

With a smile, he raised the camera and muttered, “Cheese...”

All of a sudden, the girls began to slip up and stumble. Mishap after mishap occurred with sexual results. One chick suddenly tripped and caught herself on all fours. Of course, her presented rump was facing the camera, but none of them noticed or cared for that matter. Then by pure chance, another girl happened to slip and land face-first into the previous girl’s ass. Other girls stopped mid-sprint to pose for the camera. Some winked; others gripped their tits and squeezed them together. One girl literally ripped her t-shirt off, while another dropped to her knees and arched her chest up and back to jut out and present her boobs for the photo.

Ms. Janson watched all this play out with mild interest. She clearly didn’t care that he was taking obvious lewd photos of her girls, so why would he want to stop. Flash after flash passed over the girls, with no sign of stopping. Booties clapped together as some girls pressed their asses against each other for a photo. And tits mashed into each other as two other first bumped chests for another picture.

The only thing that brought Elijah down from his perverted high was the realization that a girl was missing.

“Where’s Destiny...” He mumbled to himself and lowered the camera.

Then as if on cue, the girl of his fantasies walked onto the court. She had a towel draped around her slender yet fit shoulders as she approached the rest of her team. Elijah’s eyes trailed down from her frame towards her perfectly toned hips and even better ass. Her face was so innocent and unaware of what was about to happen. But that wasn’t enough to sway him, obviously since he wasn’t even looking at her beautiful face. Those thick thighs and even thicker ass were too fucking perfect for his eyes to handle. He wouldn’t even be surprised if her posterior was so godlike the camera wouldn’t be able to work on her.

Elijah centered the camera onto her and pushed the button.

Snap

As Destiny turned away from him to face her friends, the camera flash passed over her. And the most casual yet sexy sight occurred before him. Destiny’s hand nonchalantly inched back behind herself and made its way between her godlike buns. The tightness of her sport shorts hugged her fat behind like a near second layer of skin, and she reached into her own ass-cleavage and pulled on the tight short’s material out and to a more comfortable position. His mouth wettened at the way her digging pulled the short’s tightness out from between her buttocks, only for it to snap back in and make her juicy ass wobble ever so faintly.

Yeah, no.

It totally worked.

Snap

Destiny arched her back; both of her arms appeared to jerk behind her neck. She spun on her heels as multiple flashes from the camera enveloped her figure.

It was amazing how no one reacted to their bodies being forcefully shifted into perverted positions.

“Hey Abby!” Destiny called out to her friend with a smile and a wave.

The dark-haired chick who Elijah now knew as Abby turned her head. She had the volleyball in her hand, tossed it in the air, and knocked it before she left to approach Destiny.

As the two advanced towards each other, each step was followed by a camera flash. Their casual walk turned into a near strut with their hands on their hips; the way their fit little asses contained in those tight shorts jiggled was a fantastic sight.

Snap

Destiny and Abby’s faces surged forward right as they opened their mouths to chat. The two friends’ lips clashed together for a brief moment, and other than a slight blush on Abby’s face, neither of them reacted to the short kiss. They continued to talk as if their lips were connected a few seconds ago.

“I got a text from Daniel! He as-MMmmmm~” Destiny was cut off mid-sentence by a flash that sent her lips on a dive against Abby’s.

This time the flashes continued to pass over them, and what would have been a quick peck turned into a full-on make-out session. Abby’s arms trailed around Destiny’s back; she rubbed her friends toned fingered and found a firm hold on her make-out partner’s juicy posterior.

Abby gripped Destiny’s ass. Then a camera flash made her raise up her hand and slam it down for an abrupt thwack. Destiny’s buttocks jiggled wildly from the abuse, and she moaned right as another flash enveloped them.

Snap

Destiny moaned, her hand caressed Abby’s waist.

Snap

Abby’s tongue slipped out from between their mash of pillowy lips and danced across the outer edge of Destiny’s mouth.

Snap

Another loud slap echoed about as Abby clapped Destiny’s rump.

Snap

In this last photo, Elijah shifted the camera and took a picture specifically of Destiny. Abby was instantly freed of the perverted magic, while Destiny continued to be at its mercy. The dark-haired chick stepped back, and Destiny did the same; a strand of saliva connected their lips and snapped apart as Destiny bounced to the floor, displaying her flexible abilities by performing a split on the glossy ground. Of course, her thick thighs were all but bare and displayed while connected to an even thicker well-rounded rump that faced the camera. The image quality was legitimately perfect; it was superb enough that he could make out a minute birthmark on the underside of her fat ass, right above her thigh.

“He asked if I wanted to go for some ice cream after the game!” Destiny continued her conversation while she posed on the ground.

Snap

Her body modeled itself for the camera while she spoke.

“Ommigod! Really!?”

Snap

Abby stuck out her chest and put one hand on her hip with a leg outstretched. “What did you sayyy?”

Snap

“Uhh YESS! Obviously!” Destiny was on all fours, thrusting her ass towards the camera all while her thick creamy thighs held her backside up. “But ya’ know, I played it cool.”

Snap

Elijah smiled a perverted smile as he took another photo of her. Poor Destiny is going to have a lot of perverted mishaps in the near future. But right now, he was reaching his maximum horniness level, and he needed to finish up with someone.

* * *

With the single image on his phone’s micro SD card being that of an innocent downblouse shot of Mrs. Anderson pulled up on his camera. He aimed the lens towards Mrs. Anderson’s office. It was stationed at the head of the building with three large windows that looked out over the school’s courtyard. The widows were one way, meaning no one could look in while she was free to observe everything taking place outside.

He couldn’t know for sure if she was in her seat; hell, he didn’t even know if he could upload images into people through a window barrier. But there it’s never a bad time to experiment.

Elijah took the shot; the camera was centered on the middlemost window as the beam was fired. It passed through the window, but there was no explosion of light. Or if there was, he couldn’t see it from outside.

“Time to go in.” He said to himself and headed towards the building.

It was easy to make his way up to the principal office. Just like Ms. Jason, the rest of the staff had been informed of Elijah’s expulsion. But, in the same way Ms. Jason had let him pass, Elijah was able to skirt by everyone with a flash of his camera and the simple explanation that he was here for no other reason than to take some pictures.

Well, not some... A lot... A shit ton to be more specific. Mainly of every attractive woman that caught his eye. It was nice that so many of the girls around him had been wearing skirts. Every flash of his camera caused a stray gust of wind to flow by and lift up their skirts. Some girls’ asses clenched their cheeks together, and others wore panties that were tight enough to show the bulge of a pussy underneath.

It was quite the spectacle; even the subtle ways, such as how girls who were doing nothing but casually walking with books in their hands, suddenly pressed the books against their chests. Or how others seemed to squeeze their arms and tits together just as the camera centered on them. Multiple seductive faces, winks, and bitten lips, met him on his way to the principal’s office; so much sexual shit occurred as he took pictures upon pictures that he almost got distracted from his primary goal.

Almost.

Without knocking, Elijah pushed himself into Mrs. Hart’s office. The principal glanced up from her computer with a look of genuine surprise.

“Elijah?” That look of surprise quickly turned into an angered annoyance. “You know that once someone is expelled from a school, they are not to return by any means.”

“I’m just here to apologize...” Elijah lied. His fingers played with the camera.

For a brief moment, the principal’s face softened an inch. “Well you had your chance for that. In fact, I gave you two opportunities. Now I am setting my foot down. And you need to leave the school premises.” After saying that, Mrs. Hart returned her attention to the laptop and began to ignore his presence. “If you do not leave, I will have to call security.”

Elijah had wondered how the upload would affect her or if it even worked through the window. Perhaps he missed? Or it needs to be a direct shot.

The image he unloaded into her was a downblouse shot taken over her shoulder. The only way she could be manipulated into recreating the picture would be if she beckoned him over to her, the complete opposite of kicking him out.

Elijah was about to make a second attempt in unloading the image. But Mrs. Hart cut him off. “Actually, since you’re here. Come over.”

“Uh..” He blinked. “Alright..”

Walking over to her side of the desk. She beckoned to the laptop screen, but all Elijah looked at was her tits. Just like the image he unloaded, this angle gave a view down her top that perfectly mirrored the initial image.

“I was going to email you this information, but since you’re here, I might as well just show you.” She said. “These are your grades collected from each class you took part in. As much as you think I am heartless, I’m not. I want to make sure you keep your grades intact for whatever avenue you choose to continue in with your education. So we will print out a—”

Elijah pulled up the camera to get another photo of Mrs. Hart’s chest. The woman’s eyes flared up as she caught him in the act that had gotten him expelled in the first place. She opened her mouth, no doubt to nag him to the next dimension.

But the flash that enveloped her made two things happen.

She blinked rather rapidly and licked her lips. The sudden flicker made her jolt in her seat, and her ample breasts jiggled in tune. The second button on her dark red blouse snapped off as her chest bounced. The button flew in the air and fell back down where it wedged itself between her chest, where it sunk to rest in the woman’s cleavage.

“I’m just taking a pic of your fat tits,” Elijah said.

Snap

This second flash caused the third button to snap out, her breasts jiggled again, and the button landed in her cleavage, just beside the previous one.

“That’s fine. Right?”

The woman frowned as if she had a slight issue with what he had said but couldn’t form it into words. “Yes... Yes, I believe that is okay.”

“Thanks.”

Snap

The fourth button came undone. It fell into her cleavage. Cleavage that was now beginning to spill out into the air. The well-endowed woman’s package was definitely making itself known. Oh, how just a few buttons could change a slight bit of cleavage into a full deep line of expansive tit.

Snap

The fifth button was next to come out. She had accumulated quite the collection of buttons between her tits. What was then a hint of her frilly black bra was now on complete display. It was indeed a sight to behold.

“So, as I was saying.” Mrs. Hart casually continued.

“You’re going to let me keep my grades, bla~bla~bla. About that, could you like... un-expel me?”

“Could I.. What?” She asked in complete bewilderment. “Of course, I could. But I had just told you that I am setting my foot down. And honestly, I don’t think the females in this school would be safe around you.”

“You’re fucking right about that. I’m going to have so much fucking fun with this baby...” His grip on the camera tightened. “And I... Think you’re gonna help me? Maybe?”

“Okay. Sure. I’ll humor you.” The woman crossed her arms below her chest and flashed a smile that could only be described as smug. “How are you going to get me to “help” you?”

“Well... This is going to be something new for both of us..”

Mrs. Hart raised an eyebrow as Elijah aimed the camera towards her. He primed up the extensive collection of images he had taken of the girl’s athletic team on the camera screen. This is the first time he had unloaded images of individuals into a person who wasn’t even in the initial pictures. But if the unload feature manipulates people into creating a situation that would mirror the image unloaded... That should mean Mrs. Hart would be inclined, knowingly or not, to do whatever’s in her power to recreate the pictures, despite her not being the present in the image, to begin with.

Or maybe it wouldn’t do anything.

That’s the point of experiments.

Mrs. Hart watched in an anticipated silence. But she wasn’t able to predict the camera’s unload feature; her body stiffened from the quiet force, which made her exposed bra clad bosom rebound faintly atop her chest.

For a few seconds, the room was in silence, with the only sound being Elijah’s beating heart that thumped in tune with the ticking clock suspended over the office’s front door.

Mrs. Hart’s eyes blinked through a light fog, just before another image was unloaded into her. Along with another, and another, and...

Well you get the point.

Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap

Elijah’s fingers repeatedly moved atop the capture button; every click unloaded image after image into the principal mind. He continued until each lewd picture taken of the well-bodied girls in booty hugging gym shorts and sweat-stained T-shirts were unloaded.

The principal was left, somewhat aghast, and blinking rather rapidly as her mind scrambled to cope with the surplus images that were forced into her. Elijah watched in silence as he anticipated how she’d react. The deep cleavage presented to him rose and fell as she took calming breaths. The fog in her eyes dissipated steadily with each blink.

Mrs. Hart blinked one last time and looked towards Elijah as if she had just noticed he had been standing there.

The woman licked her lips and opened her mouth.

* * *

“Alright.” Mrs. Hart patted Elijah on the back. The two had entered the school’s gym as the ladies headed out of the changing room, ready to resume practicing for the game on the court. The principal projected her naturally authoritative voice to the group of girls before they could question their sudden appearance. “This is Elijah Williams. Some of you might recognize him.”

Elijah waved to the group in a somewhat awkward manner.

“He will be serving as the female sports team’s cameraman.”

“Uhh’h What?” Abby interjected; she was rightly taken aback by this sudden news. “I don’t wanna be running around in front of him.” Some of the other girls beside her voiced their dismayed opinions in a collective murmur. That included Destiny, who was going to say something herself, but the principal spoke first.

“I understand. But there’s no need to worry. Mr. Williams is on thin ice as it stands...” Her voice lingered as she shot Elijah a cold look through the corner of her eyes. “He won’t try anything. If he does, inform me immediately.”

“Wait wait wait...” Destiny spoke up. She stepped in front of the crowd of girls, who all naturally stepped aside as if they were all casually aware of her status as the star player among them. “Can’t Ms. Jason handle that?”

“Ms. Jason is busy handing her own tasks. Isn’t that right...” Mrs. Hart’s voice trailed off as she, along with everyone else, turned their attention to the P.E. Instructor.

Ms. Jason was lying relaxed on the lowest row of bleachers; two white sets of earbuds sat dormant in her ears as she was chatting to herself. After a cough from the principal, the physically fit, yet leisurely lazy fitness instructor noticed the room’s attention on her. She leaned up from her splayed position and casually blew a strand of hair out from her face. “Sorry my uh... Fiancé was... Er’hmm.. I’m sorry did you want something from me?”

“Okay let me rephrase things.” Mrs. Hart backtracked. “This is more of a punishment for Mr. Williams. What prompted the punishment that will stay with me. But what I can, and will inform you all is that from now until the end of the semester. Mr. Williams will be your cameraman. He will be watching you during practice and games, to take pictures to fill for the end of the year log.”

“How is that a punishment!?” Exclaimed Abby. “Did he suggest this to you? He’d obviously enjoy watching us!”

“Excuse me, Ms. Watts.” Mrs. Anderson’s calm voice began to be itched with a slightly annoyed trimmer. “I make my own decisions. No other force gave me this idea, especially not the person I’m choosing to punish. This is how things will play out, and I don’t have the time to deal with any arguments.”

Abby had the clear look on her face that said she still had words to spew. But Destiny stepped up. “We understand, Mrs. Hart.”

At that, the principal smiled. “Good.” She nodded and turned to take her to leave; a gesture signaled Elijah to follow suit.

As the double doors to the gym closed, Mrs. Hart focused her attention onto Elijah, who, up to this point, was standing in silence with his magic camera in hand. It was a joy to see this principal set up the perfect scenario to continue perving on these girls, especially Destiny. The woman had no fucking idea; she was being played by the strings connected to her mind.

“Consider this as your one chance to be admitted back into the curriculum. If you miss a single one of their meetings, you better be prepared to give Ms. Jason or me an acceptable reason for your absence. I also expect you to take as many photos of the girls as you can manage. Do you understand?”

The woman stared at me with a stern glare. She clearly wanted to point out that what she said goes, and he was being graced with my one and only chance.

“I got it,” Elijah said with a smile. He raised the camera and enjoyed the complete lack of care on the woman’s face as he unloaded the image he had taken before of her fully exposed bra clad bust.

The beam collided with her, and after a startled bounce on her heels. Her hands inched towards her own chest and began to undo the buttons until. Her hands removed button after button until five of them were unfastened. After pulling the side hems of her blouse apart, she trusted her chest out for the camera.

Snap

Elijah licked his lips as he took a photo of her presented boobs. The flash caused the topmost button of the new blouse she had put on to spring out and land into her deep cleavage.

“I’m going to be taking a shit ton of pictures this semester.” He said, being entirely honest.

“Good.” The principal nodded with her back still arched, and her well-endowed titties were still out in a position that mirrored the unloaded image. “But please refrain from vulgar language. This is a safe space.”

“Sure it is.” Elijah rolled his eyes and snapped one last photo of the principal that had just set him up for a perverted-filled school year. “It ain’t gonna be a safe place for these hotties.” He mumbled under his breath as he made his way back into the gym.

After taking all these photos, he’s going to need a few hours to himself in order to.. “Relieve” stress.