The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Salesman

Chapter 3

* * *

Notes

The sun blared down its warm scorching breath onto the seemingly average suburban neighborhood. Birds chirped tweets of mild annoyance while the cars that drove by had their windows up and the A.C. roaring. Needless to say, it was quite heated out. Some might even use the word... hot. So it comes to no surprise that when one sees an unsuspecting and ordinary-looking teen just sitting on the ridge of a sidewalk, It’s easy to conclude that the young man might be down on his luck. Be it a failed test, rejection from a hot girl or boy, family drama, an altercation at work, regardless of the reason, it’s clear he’s down bad.

Meaning he’s the perfect pawn for The Salesman to score an easy sale. Not that he is in need of any form of money, no, no no no no... The chaos his items cause is better than any form of monetary gain he could gather from the people on this planet.

So when The Salesman’s black van pulled up on the side of the road and came to a stop right in front of the distraught-looking teen, he rolled down his windows and cleared his throat to prepare himself for his sales pitch.

“Excuse me there, young man.”

The slouched teen’s back stiffed slightly; he raised his head and looked up to see nothing but a black void serving as the interior of The Salesman’s van. Through the darkness, only the man’s two glowing white eyes could be seen. “Is the weather getting you down? Well, I apologize, but as you can clearly see, this isn’t an ice cream truck.”

The teen sniffed and looked ahead with puffy eyes. “Who.. Who are you?”

“Ah, what a question.” The Salesman chuckled. “A question that must, unfortunately, go without answer. I’m here to offer you something that might aid you in dealing with your troubles.”

“But—” The teen blinked.

“While it isn’t ice cream, I’d say it is much better.” A second later, The Salesman stuck out a hand that consisted of a dark void-like shadow. Held in his grasp was a clean pearl, one that had a slightly pinkish tint reflected the onlooking light through its clear interior. “A wishing stone, one that can grant your ever most desire. For the low price of fifty dollars, it can be yours.”

The teen’s eyes widened. “I...” He stared at the pearl. “No way...”

“You don’t believe me?” The Salesman rolled his glowing eyes. “Well, I wish it was snowing.”

Suddenly, everything that was baking from the sun’s harsh light and the entire immediate area shifted from its heatwave state into one of complete winter bliss. Snow began to float down gently from the sky, and ice appeared out of nowhere on the road and ground that previously had no water to speak of.

“Holy shit.” The teen muttered.

“Are you a believer now?”

“Hell yeah!”

“Good.” The Salesman nodded with closed eyes. “Now, as I said, just fifty—” He paused when he heard the faint sound of a metallic click, and upon looking down at his outstretched hand, he saw that he had been handcuffed. Branded on the silver high-tech cuffs were letters in a light blue, E.U.A.

“You’re under arrest.” The teen said with a smirk; he then tapped his ear. “We can legally make arrests, right? Oh,” he blinked. “Okay, sorry, no you’re not under arrest, you’re being ‘detained.’” He rolled his eyes, “Whatever, it means the same fucking thing.” Then, the teen reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun-looking tool with a hook on the opposing end. He shot it towards the ground; the hook flew forward and took a firm grasp onto the cement floor.

The Salesman watched with mild curiosity as the teenager, or undercover agent snapped the other end of the handcuff onto the grapple gun.

“Right.” The agent said. “I’m ordered to keep you here until the other agents arrive. And... I...” He went silent as he listened in on his earpiece. “...I wasn’t supposed to tell you that.. But, it doesn’t matter, you’re not going anywhere- What the fuck!?”

The Salesman effortlessly slipped his shadow-coated hand out of the cuffs. Being a being made out of nothing but a void of darkness certainly did help in that regard.

“That’s not happening.” The Salesman said blandly. “And no rock for you!” He then threw the pearl out the window with a reasonably strong toss as it soared over a few houses and fences.

“Shit.” The teen muttered as he watched the pearl fly out of sight. When he turned back around, he staggered back in shock upon seeing that the van was already more than halfway down the street. “Shit!” He started to run after the van but found himself losing his footing on the newly formed icy ground. His ass landed onto the pavement just as the van took a turn at the end of the road and drove out of sight. “Shit..” He sighed and prepared himself for the earful he’d no doubt receive back at headquarters.

But setting that aside for a future story, where did the wishing stone happen to fall?

* * *

“Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaa!” Arista’s cry echoed all throughout The Scorching Grotto; the mere sound escaping her soft lips was enough to cause stalactites to wobble free from their loose positions and careen downwards.

One of which bonked Nyx directly on the head. She staggered back and noticed the hitpoints she lost, which floated above her head for a few faint seconds before disappearing from sight. That falling rock seriously dealt fifty-five damage points? For the love of... She needs more defensive gear; if a fallen rock could take a fourth of her max H.P., one solid hit from this magma golem would K.O. her nearly instantly. Then she’d have to be carried out and lose both gold and experience for every minute she is down before she gets revived. That is, of course, implying that she is ever revived in the first place; if the attack is enough to break through her natural buffer, she could be ended permanently.

Not that her party could care about that potential risk. They are all too busy taking the first dibs at any loot the party happens to come across that Nyx is left with their table scraps or discarded gear. The little portion of scrapings she currently has equipped is whatever she could afford with the coins and gear her party didn’t want.

It often feels as though the risk of being permanently fainted isn’t something her ‘friends’ care about. Of course, the word ‘friends’ is in quotations since the validity of that term is brought into question when they are all fully willing to let her continue forward with no boosting gear, relics, or the likes to back her up. It’s as if all they need her for are the runes she can cast to enhance their already respectable stats.

KRRRRRRRAACKK

Arista bounced back from having laid a direct aquatic punch on the golem’s face. The fire-based monster recoiled from the advantageous elemental attack as Arista swished her blond hair behind herself to eye Nyx. “Hey!” She called out with a heavy breath; her breasts were expanding and retracting in a sense within her form-fitting fighter’s top with each exhale and inhale of air. “Where’re the runes at?”

“Yeah—” Snow unhooked her ice shield to parry a lava sphere, then with a swift swing of her sword, she sent an ice-slash soaring towards the monster, which temporarily froze its right hand against the wall of the cave. “A critical spike rune would be advantageous right about now.”

Nyx sighed. “M’Kay.” She flicked her wrist and tossed a rune directly at Arista’s feet.

“Alright!” The brawler bounced her weight on the heels of her feet as she felt the red-tinted rune surge a power-boosting aura through her core. “Lyra! Bring him close.”

The ever-so-keen mage tapped her glasses up the bridge of her nose while lifting her staff high into the air. “Vortex.” She stated and stepped beside Arista. Her magic surged into the staff, which channeled it into a purple void-like hole that proceeded to suck the magma golem towards its core.

“Grrrrrggghghhhaaahhh!!!~” Gurgled the golem. It attempted to secure its footing and resist the pull from Lyra’s spell, but Snow delivered another ice slash towards the rugged ground before it, causing the beast to slip and lose whatever stand it had.

“Hnnnng...” Arista channeled an aquatic punch while the critical rune beneath her pulsated her aura with an enhanced critical chance rate. The magma beast rushed directly towards her due to Lyra’s vortex spell, leaving it in the proper position for the punch to land directly at its chest.

In a burst of bubbles, and through the solid sound of rocks and stone crackling, the magma golem exploded into a huge puff of smoke and degree as light blue experience essence floated out into the air and homed in to sink into their bodies. Nyx stepped forward to claim some of the experience for herself, but she was only greeted with nothing more than a light sprinkle of two to four miniature orbs.

“Awesome!” Arista sat down on a stone through heavy breaths and wiped a sheen of sweat off her brow. “That was easy, right? What level was this dungeon?”

Gulp Gulp Gulp Lyra emptied the clear circular potion bottle and tossed it onto the stone-coated ground. She licked her lips free from the light red liquid, though a miniature droplet rested directly beneath her plush lower lip; it was hidden with the similar drops of sweat that lined her body. She glanced down over her modest cleavage, which rested within a low-lining corset, to check the belt that lined around her hips at the initial hem where her skirt dips down to drape above her upper thighs. “It was difficult enough to empty my supply of potions.” She mentioned her complete lack of any standby potions she typically keeps at her hip.

“Ah whatever! Forget the potions” Snow’s lively voice cut in on the conversation. “There has to be some legendary loot in here!”

Nyx and the rest of her party all shifted their gazes towards Snow, whose white irises were shining with greedy intent as she stood over the legendary chest the golem was protecting.

“Woah there!” Arista stepped forward upon noticing the shiny item held within Snow’s fingers. “You don’t get first dibs just because the key bounced towards you.” She flicked her leather reddish-brown brawler-gloved fingers, and above her hand appeared the party menu. “See.” She pointed her other fingers to the chart. “I dealt the most damage AND claimed the most slays.”

“Come on!” Snow pouted her cheeks and flicked back her snow-white hair, which was sprinkled with multiple bits of soot and rocky dust. “That’s only because the dungeon was full of single target enemies!”

With a smug smile, Arista dismissed the party score menu and swished her shortly cut blond hair as she turned to face Snow. “It isn’t my fault it wasn’t a horde mission! Besides, you’re number two on the board.” She snatched the key from Snow’s grasp and added. “You can call second dibs.”

“Nnnnnghhhh.” Snow slammed her ice sword into the ground. “That’s not fair.” She crossed her arms under her sizable bust and looked away as Arista approached the legendary chest with the key in hand.

“Lyra’s not complaining,” Arista said absently while inserting the key.

“Pfff.” Rolling her eyes, Snow said. “That’s only because she knows she picked a terrible class.”

“Excuse me?” Lyra teased her fingers along the smoothed edge of her staff and raised an eyebrow at Snow.

“Oh, I mean. Terrible in comparison to a frost knight.” Snow added with a smug grin as she pressed one hand against her chest. A chest that was mostly exposed as the armor she wore draped around her shoulder blades and down around the sides of her chest. It created an open area for her breasts to breathe while cupping them from beneath and forming an icicle-shaped crest as waistline armor which served as protection for her stomach with only her navel being exposed through a diamond-shaped hole. Being a frost knight meant she had a natural resistance towards both heat and cold, meaning she could wear nearly anything while still maintaining a moderate body temperature. However, the less she wears, the more her body can extract any overflowing frost from her core.

“Whatever.” Lyra rolled her eyes and looked back to the chest. “But I go after you.”

Huh. Funny how Nyx’s whole party just ignores her as if they just assume she’ll go last regardless. She raised her hand to open up the party menu...

Ah.

Of course.

She’s ranked last on the party’s board. Well, that is to be expected. All she did during this entire dungeon run was cast runes from a distance to buff her team. And the few damaging runes she cast fail to score any kills since either one of her teammates would knick the kill off her. That must be why she’s here; to help them gain success while she leeches off their scraps.

Nyx sighed.

Whatever.

She should be grateful; this dungeon wouldn’t be possible to complete on her lonesome. And ignoring this one-sided party system, it could be argued that she deserves to go last in picking the loot. Outside of dungeons, she can be a little too much of a goof at times. It’s always been fun to run pranks past her friends, and while they act annoyed, they never push her too far away despite being able to do so. If they truly disliked her, they would kick her out of the party, right?

It was just moments like these where Nyx would feel the weight of her actions bearing down. As if it’s like this is their way of telling her that she’s annoying.

But...

Ah. It’s fine. In a sense, this is just the circle of life. She messes around when they are outside raids and quests, sometimes even during. And they have her go last in claiming loot and the like. Hell, loot is just a reward; the main important thing to gain is the time spent with her friends.

Right?

* * *

Wrong.

“You guys took everything!” Nyx expressed her exasperation through her waving arms.

Snow was too busy staring in awe at her new crystallize magma bow (a clear light-blue weapon that was solid ice formed around live moving lava) to bother lending an ear to her protests. Arista had a toxic projection band; it fitted snugly right at the base of her brawler-gloves, and upon clenching her fist, created the transparent green-glowing projection of a gauntlet that resonated a poison mist. And wrapped around Lyra’s neck was a necklace carrying a miniature bottled potion that had a white glowing liquid. The bottled potion rested gently at the upper entrance of her cleavage and claimed to automatically refill used potions at a set rate. Its effect was instant, as when Lyra picked up the empty bottle she had discarded earlier, it instantly began to refill with a light red liquid even before she could hook it onto her waist belt.

So when her three friends all received legendary items from this LEGENDARY chest. It’s right to assume that she’d expect to get something legendary herself, or at the very least something rare, something useful that might not be suited for her class so she could sell it for gold. Something. Anything!

Yet what she got was worse than nothing.

A rock.

“It’s a rock,” Nyx said flatly.

“No, no, no.” Arista finally pulled herself away from playing with her new projecting gauntlet and made a half-assed attempt to relive her disheartened friend. “It’s a pearl.” She noted. “Look, it’s seethrough, shiny and.. a pearl? You could probably sell it for”

“IT’S UNRANKED!” She couldn’t help herself but shout. It’s become ridiculous how time after time, her friends are content giving her nothing but trash. Even if she gets carried away at times, pranking and joking around with them, they shouldn’t just be okay with throwing her trash. “Look!” Her personal inventory menu screen flickered into view after she summoned it. She shifted to her newly gained “Legendary” loot and pointed to its rank. “Unranked.” She said again as she displayed its status as an unranked item. “Unranked items can’t be sold for anything! It’s ILLEGAL!”

“Okay, okay.” Arista waved her hands defensively. “We don’t always get the loot we want. Just get over it; we’ll probably do another dungeon next week or something.” The blond brawler shrugged her shoulders and instantly resumed her focus on the loot she gained for herself.

Nyx’s open mouth closed. She stared at her friends in silence and took in the words..

Get over it.

* * *

So she got over it.

It indeed sucked. But they are her friends, and in the end, they will butt heads. And, if anything, it just gave her more the reason to fuck when them some more when they least expect it. It’ll be easy since they’re so focused on playing with their new and facey legendary toys. After returning to Broadstick’s Adventurer’s Guild, Nyx fully expected her party to head out to the training fields to test out the proficiency and damage values of their loot.

But, to her very genuine surprise, they all decided to head to their dorm rooms to gather an air of privacy. Well, actually, as she passed by the training field, there were already a few parties gathered about; with it being the middle of the day, it’s sensible to wait until the areas are more cleared out before going down there.

The contract they had with the guild permitted access to two rooms. So they went with splitting into pairs of two. Nyx roomed with Lyra while the two fighters of the team bucked together in the neighboring dorm room.

“Go ahead and report on our mission.” The unspoken leader, and brawler-classed blonde of the party, said as she patted Nyx on the back and continued her trek to the dorms.

Nyx sighed and stopped her walk. Her eyes idly lingered on Arista’s slim waist and curved skirt-clad hips as she walked away. The top she wore was a skin-tight one-piece brawler outfit that was primarily white with brown stripes shooting vertically. Her toned arms were bare as the top had no sleeves, and the skirt was a brown that matches the stripes with a white streak that lined the hem.

“I wish that skirt was shorter,” Nyx muttered under her breath as she let her mind drift away to the thought of her teammate’s legs. A large portion of her toned legs was already exposed and clad in her brown boots. The skirt was fairly short, just coming to about midway down her thighs. But no one would complain about seeing more of her creamy thighs.

Nyx blinked.

Did Arista’s skirt just shrink?

She blinked a few more times and shook her head.

Must be seeing things.

Lingering behind, Nyx eyed the mingling adventures that passed around her. Some were coming from, and others were heading to, their respective missions. Her gaze naturally shifted to the female patrons that lingered around. It was always a deep-rooted secret that she was into girls; it will remain to be her little secret. That information isn’t something she’d ever feel comfortable expressing since her entire party consists of attractive chicks. And her occasionally perverted ‘pranks’ would be seen as what they actually were; ways for her to express her deep rooted perversion without being castrated.

Nyx waited in line for a few minutes behind a few patrons, let’s just say she didn’t mind standing behind. A large orc warrior woman stood about 6 to 7 feet tall and housed broad green-skinned muscles and a toned back that was bare as only a single leather item-strap, and a chain metal bikini was all she wore other than her boar-skinned pants. In front of the orc was a trio of archer elves who were all eagerly awaiting the prize that would come from their mission payout.

But, as enjoyable as it was to be able to stand so close to an arousing to the eyes orc, someone that Nyx wouldn’t be against letting dominate her. Some kind of face sitting wouldn’t be too horrible...

Regardless. She was getting kind of antsy as this line didn’t appear to be moving. The clerk behind the counter didn’t appear to be too eager, and the scholar who stood at the front of the line had a large book in front of him. He seemed to be explaining something in great detail to the woman who showed no sign of interest or care in regards to what he’s spewing.

“Come onnnnnnn...” Nyx tapped her foot impatiently.

“Yes!” The orc in front of her shifted her gaze back around to eye down on Nyx, who looked like a dwarf in comparison. The quick turn caused her bikini-clad green-skinned bosom to jiggle rhythmically. “Move the line!” She declared with a raised fist.”

“Yea!”

“Hurry up!”

“Go! Go! Go!” The trio of elves all began to chatter with growing tones while the orc woman continued to show her displeasure through her annoying grunts.

“Ughhhh..” Nyx breathed. The noise was making this all the more worse; she could deal with silently perving on the chicks in front of her while waiting. She can’t do the same when there is so much audible grumbling coming from every which way. Oh, great. And now, there are adventurers behind her spewing their own verbal annoyance. “I wish I was next in line.” She seethed and-

Blinked suddenly as both the scholar upfront, the trio of elves, and the orc were all gone. Nyx looked around in a near panic as a sudden wave of fear passed by her; what the hell had just hap-

“Next!” The clerk called out with a tired breath.

“M- Me?” Nyx mouthed with a finger pointing to herself.

A flat look was held on the clerk’s face as she looked on with a bland expression. “Yes.” She said,

“O—” Nyx glanced around and stepped forward slowly. “Okay... I—”

“Hurry up!” The adventurer behind her roughly pushed her forward, and she stumbled right in front of the receptionist’s desk.

Seeing the forceful shove, the clerk still remained unamused. “How can I assist you?” The woman uttered, her focus centered on the stack of papers resting before her.

“I’m with Team Arista.” Through her confused stupor, Nyx managed to gather together a feasible sentence. “Her to check in on our quest.”

“Quest?” The bored woman mused. “Quest quest quest...” Sounds of shuffling muffled the voice of her quietly mumbling to herself as she shifted through the stack of papers. “Ah..” She found the sheet in question and picked up her feather pen. “Yes. You were to... Cleanse The Scorching Grotto of The Shadowed Ones’ elementals?”

“Yeah- T- That’s the one,” Nyx spoke distractedly as an absently warm sensation brought her attention downwards to her right hand. The pearl that she had entirely forgotten about was increasingly warm. And- Had she been holding onto it this entire time? “I- Where did everyone in front of me go—”

“Alright.” The clerk cut her off and retrieved a stamp that she then pressed onto the bottom of the page. “I need you to sign here for me.”

The next thing Nyx knew, she found herself signing the sheet; the woman’s rushed nature was somewhat infectious. With the page signed, Nyx handed it back to the clerk and tried to repeat herself. “Where did—”

“Thank you.” The clerk took the offered documentation and placed it onto a separate pile. “You will receive your reward at your listed residence in two to three days. Can I help you with anything else?”

“Yes!”

The woman sighed; she clearly wanted the answer to her question to be a resounded ‘no.’

“Okay.” She looked at Nyx with deadpan eyes. “What can I do for you?”

“Well, you can answer my question.” Nyx pouted. “For starters. Like—”

“This is a list of the services I can provide you.” Another sheet was slammed onto the desk. “If your question isn’t related to anything mentioned here, I cannot assist you. You may go to the adventure’s service desk, which is over—”

“I wish you would just listen to me!” Nyx half shouted, half begged. The tireless way everyone treats her as nothing but a general annoyance to them has nearly cracked her spirit. Her outburst happened to just slip through those very cracks, and managed to even surprise herself.

“Alright.” The clerk said. She leaned back in her seat, and for the first time during their conversation, displayed a passive look of patience on her attractive features. “I am listening.”

Nyx blinked. “Y—” She blinked again. “You are?”

“Mhm.” The clerk said after waiting for Nyx to finish her question.

The pearl in her hand pulsed with another rush of warmth, though this time, Nyx was focused directly on it as the heat washed by.

“Wish..” She mumbled inaudibly.

“Pardon?” The clerk tilted her head.

“I wish your eyes are blue.” Nyx suddenly said while staring directly at the woman and her emerald green eyes. Though, no more than a second later, those eyes lost any trances of green and stared back at her with an ocean blue tint. “Holy shit.” She said aloud and stepped back with both hands (one still holding the warm pearl) covering her mouth while walking backward enough to bump into one of the adventures standing in line behind her.

The adventurer clearly didn’t appreciate the petite girl crashing back haphazardly and expressed a physical form of distance, but Nyx’s mind was far too boggled to care. as all she did was mutter another, “Holy shit.”

* * *

“Lyra!!!!!!!!!!!”

The mage sighed as the eager sound of her own voice followed by the door to her dorm room slamming open was a solid warning of things to come.

“Lyra! Lyra! Lyra! Lyra!!” The voice came closer, and suddenly, there was a frenzy of fingers poking onto her back.

Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke

Ignore Ignore Ignore Ignore Ignore

“Just ignore her.”

Poke

“Fuck”

“What is it, Nyx?” Lyra relented and leaned her head up and out of the massive book the engulfed the entirety of her desk. She tilted her head to the side and was met by Nyx’s cute and eager face no more than a few feet away from her own.

“YOU NEED TO SEE THIS! I—”

“Not now.” Lyra raised a cautionary hand. “I’m kinda focused right now,” She gestured to her book, the Encyclopedia of Mystic Arts, and said. “It can wait.”

Nyx blinked.

“Nononononono!”

Lyra sighed. “You—”

“THAT CAN WAIT!” Nyx frantically pulled up and projected her inventory menu. She retrieved the pearl she had gotten from the dungeon’s loot crate and slammed it right on the middle of Lyra’s book.

The young mage winced upon seeing the impact. She wanted to reach out and instinctively slap the girl across the face; in truth, if literally any other person in this realm did something so disrespectful to her book, they’d have experienced her retaliation on the spot. But Nyx, being one of her closest friends, was let off the hook; and only received an annoying pinch in response.

“Oww.” Nyx retracted her arm from the sudden pinch Lyra delivered. “Lyra...” She pouted. “You don’t need to be so mean.”

“Don’t give me that.” The mage rolled her eyes. She took the pearl off her book and tossed it back to the petite rune caster who failed to catch it. “I love you. That’s why I didn’t turn you into a toad for mistreating my family’s prized encyclopedia.” With a dismissive wave, she added. “Now bug me later, kay? I’m doing research on this artifact,” She said, mentioning the necklace that was hooked around her neck and gently dipped into her cleavage. “I haven’t heard of it before, so I might as well log it into my record if it isn’t there already.”

“Ohhh.” Nyx hummed. “That’s cool.” She approached the desk, and casually hopped onto it, and pressed her butt on the leftmost corner of the book. Lyra gave her a pointed look; one Nyx was quick to pick up on. She quickly shuffled herself off the book and watched in silence as Lyra continued reading through the massive page.

The entire book looked to be nothing more than gibberish for the eyes of anyone unfit; Nyx had no idea what was written on the pages. “Uh. What does it say?”

“A lot,” Lyra said. “A very great deal. I could use a deciphering spell if you would like.”

“Could you?”

Lyra smirked. “Yes. But I won’t because I know you don’t care.”

“Haha, but I can pretend! Because you’re like my bestie and all.” Nyx smiled. “If you find it interesting, I can find it interesting!”

“Well—”

“I just wish you would put in the same effort for me...” Nyx sighed. Her eyes darted to the pearl that she had left on the floor. “Actually!” She hopped up and picked up the pearl, “Speaking of wishes! You need to see—”

“For the love of all things!” Lyra exclaimed. “Nyx, please! Please just go away for now! I need to log the information before we get busy later. Just tell me when I’m done, okay?”

Nyx frowned. She glanced down at the pearl in her hand. “You could at least pretend to be interested.”

“I won’t lie to you. Right now, I don’t care. You’re always coming in with random amazing news that is just a waste of time.”

“But this time I—”

“Yesterday, you dragged me out to see a family of magic toads. And all I saw was an empty road.”

“They were magic!” Nyx asserted and stomped her feet. “They turned invisible!”

“What about that time you claimed you had a rune that could enhance gold drops?”

“That wasn’t a lie. I do have that I- I just haven’t mastered it yet, the rune dispelled before you showed up...”

“Yeah, sure.” Lyra shook her head and sighed. “Look, I’ll entertain you as much as you wish later. Right now, adding information to my FAMILY’S LIFELONG LINEAGE is far more important than anything you can bring up right now.

“Okay.” Nyx held her frown for a few more moments, though it vanished, and she flashed a smile. “I wanted to share the fun with you. We’re like sisters, ya’know I just.. thought... We’re both like more support on the team, and Arista and Snow can both get too hot headed. But... Fine, be that way! It’s your loss, really.”

She tried to have her declaration come out with a confident air; she didn’t need Lyra to have any real fun, but- In truth, it would have felt great if the mage had bothered to at least hear her out.

Whatever. Who needs to share a magic wishing pearl when she can have just as much with it by hogging it to herself.

“I wish you had a cock that only we know of.” The pearl heated up right as she finished her sentence.

Lyra shifted in her seat and a soft blush instantly formed on her cheeks. She glanced around the room as if in a protective manner to confirm that no one else was eavesdropping. “Lower your voice Nyx... We don’t need to let the whole guild know..”

Nyx’s mouth dropped open. What should she have expected? All the testing she did out in the main hall had worked flawlessly, such as wishing that all-female orcs would go topless and that all male adventurers in the guild were free to jerk off as long as there was an attractive female in the general area. She had also wished that the dull clerk would do much more sexual-related tasks instead of the same-old-same-old quest bullshit.

But despite all of that going by perfectly, she had partly expected Lyra to be somewhat resistant. Hell, Orcs are orcs. They have almost zero natural magic investments; unless they specify in a mage-based class. And the clerk.. well, honestly, who knows where her primary stats are located. But Lyra is very much proficient in magic and intellect; a part of her should’ve deflected or, at the very least, or picked up on the fact that she was being manipulated.

“Can I see it?” Nyx asked before even realizing what she was doing.

The blush on Lyra’s face deepened. “What!? No!”

Nyx’s ever nosy gaze was abruptly pinched by Lyra. “Ow!” She staggered back and clutched her cheek.

“Try again, and you’ll get more than a pinch,” Lyra said, her blush still evident on her face, yet her tone of voice grew oddly cold. “Now get out and let me finish this—”

“I wish you’d let me see your penis whenever I ask,” Nyx said, and before Lyra could mutter another word, she asked. “Can I see your penis?”

Silence.

That’s all that was received in response.

Silence, along with the sound of shuffling fabric. The shifting wooden sound of a chair being pushed back followed, and Lyra turned around on her seat and adjusted her angle to face Nyx. Her skirt was pulled up, and with another hand and a wiggling hip and moving legs, she pulled her pink panties down to her pale, thick thighs, and out sprang a flaccid penis.

Mouth dropping open, Nyx walked forward in a half trance as she stared at the part of her friend’s body that hadn’t existed no more than a few minutes ago. “Holy...” She dropped to her knees. “Shit...” Her nose instinctively sniffed as her nostrils flared. It smelled... fucking amazing; the musky aroma had her nipples harden almost instantly. The realization that this dick, despite just being created, was coated in a sheen of sweat as Lyra is still right off the cups of deafening the magma dungeon.

“Nyx what the fuck is wrong with you!?” Lyra exclaimed. She placed her hand on Nyx’s forehead to stop her from sniffing the dick in front of her like an animal.

“I wish I could always smell and grope anyone’s crotch whenever I want.” She said in reply, and a second later, Lyra’s hand relented and wordlessly invited her to go to town. She cupped her friend’s balls and pressed them right up against her nostrils while the length of the penis flaccidly laid over the bridge of her nose.

“Geeze okay,” Lyra mumbled; she couldn’t get rid of her blush as she watched Nyx shove the tip of her dick right against the entrance of her right nostril. “What’s up with you wishing for things that are already true?”

“Ohh yeahhh...” Nyx sighed in ecstasy as she exhaled through her mouth from having just breathed in the pure aroma of Lyra’s new musky dick. “Your penis is so cute.” She poked the tip. “And it’s circumcised? I didn’t wish for that.” After stating that, she kissed the tip and then moved on to the base of Lyra’s shaft.

“H- Hey..” Lyra stammered breathily. “That’s my p- penis. It doesn’t matter what you wish for.”

“That’s not really true,” Nyx said before dragging her tongue from the base of her friend’s balls up to the underside of her tip. “But you’d know that if you just bothered to hear me out before.”

“What are you talk—”

Nyx leaned back and held Lyra’s flaccid penis in her hand, and flopped it around. “Why aren’t you turned on? I’ve been—”

Through her embarrassed perplexion, Lyra said. “You’re a girl. I’m not going to get aroused seeing another girl grope me. Not happening.”

“I wish a dick will be fully erect when I kiss it,” Nyx muttered through her resumed licks on Lyra’s shaft.

Just then, Nyx leaned her head back, flicked aside her hair before delivering a soft kiss directly at the tip of Lyra’s dick. And, right in front of her hungry face, the cock went from limp and flaccid to as hard as an oak staff. The effect was fact enough to slap Nyx across the cheek, not that she was complaining.

But Lyra was certainly quick to complain. “What! No- How! I’m not- I’m not a lesbian Nyx, I swear I- how..” She narrowed her eyes and shifted up to her feet, her effect dick fully bobbing for Nyx’s eyes to feast upon. “How did you do that?”

“I told you, I wanted to explain everything, but you pushed me aside.”

“Did you put some spell on me?” Lyra shuffled her panties back up her thighs and attempted to hide her erection beneath her panties, but the 6-inch large bulge wasn’t going anywhere. “Are we in some arousal rune?”

“I wish you are 8-inches long.” Nyx ignored Lyra’s words and stared right at her friend’s erect member. The bulge expanded even more against the panties tight embrace upon her crotch; the head of her tip even protruded over through the tight leghole that dug into her thighs.

“Y- you- Wish?” Lyra blinked as it clicked. “How are you wishing for things?! What- WHAT IS GOING ON, NYX?!”

Nyx blinked. For the first time in a bit, her horny instincts died down, and her brain began to churn. Why is she suddenly reacting now? Her past wishes were interpreted as things that were already true, but-

Snap Nyx clicked her fingers together in tune with her mind that had just snapped onto the answer. “I wish your tits were double the size.“

Lyra stood there with her hands on her hip as she held a frown and expected an answer from Nyx. “Shut it with wishing for redundant shit. I saw what happened, you wished for something, and it came true- How the hell—” She tilted her head with narrowed eyes. “Did you find a genie and didn’t tell us?”

“I might as hell have, but when I tried to tell you, I was ignored.” Nyx thought to herself but simply smiled as she noticed the effect of her last wish. Lyra stood in her accusatory dominant stance, all while her already modestly average tits double in size. They were now, without a doubt, huge, and her poor corset was designed for an average woman’s bust. Her cleavage expanded before Nyx’s eyes; the corset struggled not to collapse, and if it fell just a tad bit lower, she’d even get to see the mage’s nipples.

And, as she expected, Lyra didn’t react or even acknowledge her sudden tit growth.

It’s because the wish was made in the past tense. From Lyra’s point of view, her milkies were always that big. But that drives in the question of why she’d then choose to wear a corset that wasn’t adequate for such a rack; luckily, the wish made it so that Lyra wouldn’t use her high intellect stat to come to that conclusion herself.

“I’m going to call in Arista if you don’t fess up.” Lyra still stood in her same accusing position. “What. Did. You. Do?”

“I wish your tits were normal size.” As much as Nyx would love to enjoy her big boobs, having a new cock to fuck with is just as fun, and her other two friends already big racks, no need to make Lyra’s already respectable mound compete with theirs.

“By the gods Nyx.” Lyra sighed. “For once in your life, can you not fuck around.” Her chest jiggled as she stomped towards her staff that rested against the wall.

Nyx didn’t intend to witness whatever spell Lyra had planned for her. “I wish you will cream your panties.”

“Nnn’aahhhhhh!!~” Lyra’s knees buckled as an unprompted cry escaped her lips; she collapsed onto her knees. Her hips shook like a creature in heat while her dick and snatch burst copious amounts of cum, creaming her pink panties. “...haahfffhhhehffmm!!!!mmm....gggh...” She breathed heavily as cum oozed through each leg hole of her panties and trickled down to her sweat-coated thighs. “H- How... Did..”

“I wish you won’t remember jizzing yourself.”

Lyra blinked. She glanced around and rose to her feet. Her hand instinctively inched downwards as her eyes widened in a knowing show of surprise. “I- Did—” Her index finger made direct contact with a single splotch of cum on her inner thigh.

Right as she realized her panties were filled with sticky semen, Nyx made another wish. “I wish whenever a girl creams herself. She’d ask her friend to suck the cum dry and then put her panties back on.”

“Hey, Nyx.” With a poised figure, Lyra casually slipped off her panties. Seed trickled down her thighs and legs, all the while her back was to the rune caster.

Nyx saw a clear view of the mage nakedly plump behind a hanging cock, as she stepped out of her cum-coated sweaty musk-scented panties and placed it gently in her hand. She turned around and offered it up. “Could you suck this for me?”

A perverted smile formed on Nyx’s face. Lyra’s hand retracted ever so slightly as she noticed the female look. “H- Hey, don’t think I forgot about whatever it is you did. We’ll talk about that later.”

“Yeah, sure. But—” Nyx took Lyra’s offered panties and licked her lips. She looked down at Lyra’s now flaccid dick.. “I wish Arista would come over, and you’d fuck her in the ass with your huge erect cock.”

Before either girl could react there, a sudden knocking came from the dorm room door.

“The door’s unlocked!” Nyx called with a smile on her face.

“Nyx! WHAT THE HELL!” Lyra harshly whispered. Her reaction was full of shock as her cute bluish returned, and she attempted to hide her dick underneath her short skirt. Even when flaccid, the tip of her cock barely peeked its head out for others to see, but due to Nyx’s recent wish, she was fully erect again and back to her 8-inch long girth.

“Hey yall!” The leader of their party strode into the dorm casually as if she had planned to do so the whole time. “I was just wondering if Lrya would fuck me in the ass.” She said in her typically hotheaded tone of voice, “Whatcha say, Lyra?” She turned around and lifted her skirt. “Game?”

Lyra, despite wanting to keep her cock a secret, appeared to not give a damn anymore and shrugged her shoulders. “Sure, I guess.” She shifted with her own clothing and unhooked her skirt while Arista grinned and removed her own skirt.

The brawler displayed her juicy rear end to the dorm and moved over to Lyra’s bed. Her busty rack pressed against the bed cushions while her fat cheeks jutted out onto the air.

Lyra approached the team leader with a few slow-moving steps; she gripped her hands around her cock and maneuvered to the tip gently between Arita’s cheeks, and had her tip poke the entrance of her bumhole.

“I wish Lyra always goes down when she fucks.”

In an instant, Lyra was suddenly as into the idea of fucking her party leaders senseless as Nyx had been. The mage rammed her dick into the blonde’s ass without warning, and Arista released a mighty moan that was almost as powerful as her fighting roars. The blonde clutched onto the bed for support while Lyra took hold of Arista’s ponytail and pulled her head back as she fucked the bitch like a ruthless animal; both of their paints filled the air, and Lyra’s modest rack jiggled within her corset with each thrust and sweaty slap.

Nyx sat on her own bed to enjoy the show. Lyra’s cum-filled panties in one hand and the rock that made this all possible in her other.

“Ahh- Naahhgh... Mmmhaaahahehhnnn..’nnmmmfuck..” Arista moaned to herself and stifled a cry when Lyra gave her right cheek a hard slap.

“I wish snow had been on the bed beside me. And she’d be masturbating to the side of her two friends fucking.

“Fuck- Fuck.. Gnnmm.. Fuck... Yes- yes...” Snow’s voice appeared to Nyx’s left. She wore her typical armor; assumingly, she was too frantic to try out her new toys that she didn’t bother changing into more casual attire. Though the same could be said about Arista, who still had her typical skin-tight brawler top that was even more glued to her fit figure with all the sweat that was being built between her tits, her armpits, along her back, and.. really everywhere.

Snow, the warrior of ice herself, was also sweating profusely; while one hand was digging into her snatch, she had removed the bottom part of her armor just to shift her fingers into her pleasure spot.

“I wish Snow was naked.”

Her clothing vanished, and Nyx was free to see the entire naked body that this warrior of frost was always teasing. She had revealed skin, but never enough to fully pleasure, just always hitting that spot where everyone asked for more. Well, now Nyx has got more. Maybe even too much. Her eyes feasted over Snow’s figure, particularly her huge tits; they hung forwardly slightly from her toned chest as she was in a somewhat hunched position as she pleasured herself. Nyx even noticed for the first time that her nipples were light blue; their particular shade made her mouth water.

“I wish you’d ask me to suck your tits while you jilled off,” Nyx whispered her wish into Snow’s ears.

The frost warrior ignored the exact words she said and instead asked her. “Hey. Do you want to suck my tits?”

“Sure!” Nyx licked her lips.

“Go ahead.” Snow tilted her chest to the side, and while one hand continued to pleasure herself, her other hand lifted one hefty tit and directed her light blue nippled towards Nyx’s mouth.

Nyx needed no guidance and dived forward to completely motorboat Snow’s snowy mounds. While one cheek sunk into her right tit, Nyx positioned her other beast to place the nipple right at the entrance to her lips. Before she began to suck, she said, “I wish Snow would produce milk and it would taste like ice cream.” As she spoke, her lips brushed against the nipple that was an utterly erect nub that was just waiting for a mouth to feed off of.

Nyx began to suck while Snow continued masturbating. The warrior’s moans doubled as Nyx hungrily fed off the tit. As much as Nyx enjoyed hearing Snow’s typically cocky voice panting above her, she wanted her icy friend to be sucking on something herself. Nyx brought her face back and began to run her tongue between her cleavage while hungerly muttering, “I wish Snow would suck on Lyra’s panties while she watches them fuck.”

In an instant, Snow picked up the sticky and musky cum-filled mess that was Lyra’s panties and shoved them into her mouth. She continued to moan, but her vocal efforts were nearly completely stifled by the worn-out mess that was Lyra’s panties, all while Nyx sucked the milky sensation right from her full juice-filled tits.

Gulp Gulp Gulp Nyx’s hungering mouth went on Snow’s huge tits.

“MmmSucknnhmmmm..” Snow groaned through Lyra’s panties as she fucked herself at the sight of her two friends fucking.

“Ahhh! Fuckfuckfuckfuck..mmMMNNNNNNNNNGSSSYASSS FCUK!” Arista cried against Lyra’s bed through every thrust and slap from her fat ass clouding with Lyra’s crotch and the palm of her hands.

“Yes.” Thrust “Mmm’nntake that~” Pull Lyra’s hand never lost its grip on Arista’s ponytail. “Fuckyes—” SLAP Her hand racketed against Arista’s right cheek, though its jiggles were just one of many that came from their frantic fucking.

Nyx had found heaven. She moaned dreamily as the fantastical taste of ice cream left Snow’s tap and tilled her tastebuds with glee as it passed down into her stomach.

“This is the life.”

* * *

Knock-Knock-Knock

“Alright, let’s go! Come on!” Arista’s voice rang through the door as she banged on it relentlessly. “Nyx! Get your ass out here! NOW! We’re going to be late! The later we leave, the later we get there, the later we get there, the harder it gets, the harder it gets, the less likely we are to get some sick loot. So.. COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN!”

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK

“NOWW!”

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK

Nyx had slept in. Last night was truly the best experience of her life. Her friends were all essentially just pawns that were moving to whatever spot she directed them to- All because of this pearl, an item she didn’t even want initially.

After awakening, a wash of guilt swept past her. Did her party truly deserve for her to go as far as she did with her fun?

KNOCK

“Okay Nyx. We’re going to leave you.” Arista’s ticked-off voice wasn’t backing off. “Don’t think we won’t.”

None of her other friends showed to be against the idea of leaving her behind.

Yeah, they did deserve it.

In another universe, Lyra would have at the very least showed mock interest in her yesterday. And then she would’ve shared the wishing knowledge with her, and maybe they would have had non-sexual related fun, or maybe used the pearl the benefit the entire team.

But- She didn’t.

And honestly, Nyx is glad that outcome didn’t happen. Because now she has a wishing item all to herself. And she has every intention to abuse the hell out of it. Its effects are lasting; the fact that Arista is still even acting as the leader of this party speaks that loud and clear; none of them remember a single thing. Lyra still has her dick, one that she is keeping hidden from the entire team. Arista was still fucked in the ass by said dick, and her asshole is no doubt stretched out after such an experience. And Snow’s tits still lactate the sweet taste of ice cream.

And this is all just the beginin-

“Okay. Bye Nyx.” Arista’s voice rang a dismissive hollar. “I gave you a chance. See you later. Don’t bother complaining when we come back.”

Nyx smiled. “I wish the three of them are fucking each other in the hall.” With a yawn and a stretch, Nyx casually opened the door to her dorm room and was pleased with what she found. The hotheaded leader Arista, with the ice warrior Snow mashing their naked tits together, one of which was oozing out from an erect nipple a slight trickle of tasty milk that slid and squished between the tit of similar size. The two women made out with each other while sitting their naked asses on a naked Lyra’s face; the three of them were sweating profusely and moaning on, in, and against each other.

Nyx could only smile to herself as she leaned against the doorframe with one hand reached down to her crotch. She teased her pussy and began to masturbate as she watched them all fuck.

Life will be a bit more fun from now on.