The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah is Definitely NOT Dumb

Sarah Tucker just graduated with honors from school and was looking for work. Despite her excellent grades, the job market was terrible and the best she could find were ads to work as a secretary. She didn’t go to school and work hard to become a basic secretary. But she had rent, a car payment, utilities, other bills, plus she had to … you know … eat. Student loans would start to be her next monthly bill within 6 months. She gritted her teeth and replied to some ads for executive secretaries. She had a few interviews, but either the company had too many applicants or they felt, justifiably, she was over qualified.

She got another interview, this time at Johnson Industries, and was set to meet the CEO himself. When she arrived, she was given a bottle of water and told to wait. She waited 30 minutes and was told it would be a bit longer. She was handed another bottle of water. Eventually she was called in to meet the CEO. She was handed a third bottle of water and at that point she realized she drank both the first two rather quickly already. Must be nerves.

She walked into his office and sat down.

He stood up and smiled. “Miss Turner, I’m John Johnson. I’m so sorry to keep you waiting for all this time. I tend to be a very punctual man, but today—well it’s been a whirlwind. And being down an executive secretary makes it doubly hard.”

Sarah smiled. “I understand sir. I hope that I might be able to secure your trust to get the chance to have the job.”

He smiled as he saw her drink from the water bottle. She is just about down with her third. It should be into her system by now. “Well let’s talk about that. I looked at your resume. Very impressive. You are obviously not dumb as you even graduated cum loudly, I see.”

Sarah smiled and nodded before gritting her teeth. “It’s pronounced cum laude (KOOM LAWDY) sir. It’s Latin for ‘with honors.’ And yes, I am very proud of that. I’m the first person from my family to go to college. I wanted to make my family proud.”

“Well I am sure you have. Speaking of family, if you don’t mind me asking, are you married? Kids?”

Sarah knew these were not appropriate questions to ask, and in fact likely violated some employment laws, but for some reason decided just to answer. He must have a good reason to ask after all—as he said, I’m not dumb. “No sir. In fact, I have been so busy studying, I haven’t had time for a boyfriend, really ever.”

“Really? A pretty girl like you? No boyfriend? You aren’t still a virgin are you?”

Even if the first questions were likely inappropriate for a job interview, this one was over the top wrong for just about any setting. Still, he has a nice face and he must have a good reason to ask. He must think I’m dumb to think this question is out of line when I know there is a good reason he asked. She blushed. “I am sir. But mostly because I believe in the fairy tale. I want to give myself to a man when I know he is THE man, the man I have married.”

“Really. That is quite old fashioned—especially from such a young lady. But admirable. And I also admire your honesty. You be honest with me little lady and I will be with you. Deal?”

Sarah smiled. “Deal sir.”

“Now this cum loudly thing that you have. Does that mean I need to speak Latin with you?” He chuckled and Sarah joined in even though he mispronounced it again. I know I’m not dumb, but maybe he is. No—he is just kidding.

“No sir. I don’t speak Latin either.”

“Good, I don’t want to be too snobby around here. You can cum as loudly or quietly as you want little lady.”

Wait? What? Oh he is just teasing. I get it. Sarah chuckled politely. I’d have to be pretty dumb to think he meant anything else by that.

“I have to say little lady—you don’t mind me calling you that do you? Of course you don’t.” Sarah smiled and nodded along. Only a dummy would object. “Anyway, you are probably overqualified. But something tells me that you have exactly what I want as long as …”

Sarah smiled and nodded faster. I’m going to get the job. As long as I … “What sir? As long as I … what?”

“Well I have to be sure you look like a secretary. You don’t mind putting on our official secretary uniform to see if it fits you right?”

“Oh of course not sir.” A secretary uniform. He must know I am not dumb because everyone knows that secretaries have uniforms. Don’t blow this Sarah. You need the job.

“Good. How about you go into our secretarial changing room and try on everything and come on out and let me see you. Make sure you wear everything, as it is all part of the uniform.”

Sarah nodded and walked over to the door marked “secretary changing room.”

Inside it was like an assembly line. Each spot had a label—Step 1, Step 2, and so on. She went to Step 1—Undress, completely. Well obviously that makes sense given that I have to put on a full secretarial uniform. Only a dummy would think this was weird. Sarah took off her shoes, her blouse, her pants, her bra, and her panties. She dumped them in the “Discard” pile and went to Step 2—stockings. There were lots of stockings to choose from, although each pair was bright green pastel in color. They didn’t stay up at all, but fortunately, the next station was Step 3—garter belt. Sarah found a pretty lace garter belt—in fact they were all pretty and lace, and like the stockings, bright and colorful, although yellow. She was able to secure her stocking tops and then she went to Step 4—panties, and she found the right size matching yellow lace panties for the set amongst many pairs of yellow panties. She slid them up and was pleased that she would be able to take them off if she needed to go to the ladies room without undoing her garter straps. Only dummies put on panties first. Step 5—bra was harder because the bras were not very supportive, mostly decorative. They were thin, lacy, and had no real underwire or elastic support. Still she found the matching 32D yellow bra to hold her still rather firm breasts. Step 6—shoes is where Sarah found a size 6 yellow pair of heels that matched her lingerie set. They were 4 inch heels—all the pairs were that high—which Sarah struggled to walk in, but she knew only dumb girls can’t walk in high heels. Step 7—skirts was the most difficult choice as the skirts were so many styles, tight mini skirt, short pleated skirt, and … well at least two to choose from. Sarah decided on a pretty bright green pleated skirt since it twirled when she would spin. It was a bit short and parts of her garter straps could still be seen. But the skirt matched perfectly, and Mr. Johnson knows I’ll be wearing garters because he knows the uniform pieces, so I’m have to be super dumb not to wear such a cute skirt. She slid it on and moved on. Step 9—blouses had more choices, super tight pull overs with lots of cleavage or super tight button ups with lots of cleavage. Sarah decided that a button up yellow blouse looked best. It was a bit thin so her bra showed through and the buttons only came up to her mid-chest, so she had lots of exposed cleavage and the tops of her bra cups could be seen. But she wasn’t dumb—she knew that her boobies needed fresh air and besides, she looked so good. At the end, she was instructed to return to the interview, which she did. It was bit hard to walk given the heels. But she did her best walking slowly. She giggled because with the heels and the slow prance-like pace, her boobies really bounced a lot with each step. Good thing she wasn’t dumb or otherwise someone might think she was a bimbo.

She walked back inside the interview room. Mr. Johnson smiled. She smiled back because she knew she must look like a secretary. She was sure to get the job.

He handed her another water bottle and asked her to sit so they could continue the talk. She gulped down the water quickly and was ready for anything he might ask.

“So Sarah, I have to say you look very secretarial.” Sarah smiled wide. She knew it. “But I need to know that you can handle the duties. I assume you can type.”

“Yes sir. Very well in fact.”

“Take notes?”

She nodded.

“Make coffee?”

“Well I usually buy mine at the coffee shop, but I am sure I can learn how.”

“Of course. You are a cum loudly girl, I forgot.”

Sarah giggled. But she nodded. She wondered if she would ever cum loudly when she met Mr. Right.

“And you can handle all of my dictation.”

“Well again sir, I haven’t been a secretary before, but I have to think I can do that.”

“Maybe I should teach you about dictation.”

“Oh I would be happy to learn.” Sarah smiled. If I can do dictation, I will get the job for sure. And given that I’m no dummy, I bet I can learn lickety-split.

“Good. Well it really isn’t that hard. First you have to stand up and walk to my side of the desk.” Sarah nodded and did so, walking slowly on the high heels. “Good. Now as you know, dictation can get rather messy at times, so it’s best if you undid your blouse and skirt and lay them on the desk.”

“Sir?”

“You don’t think I would be lying to you Sarah, do you? Remember we had a deal about being honest.”

Sarah blushed. He might not hire me. I am sure he is being honest given our deal. And I’m not dumb. He’d be in lots of trouble if he had me undress in front of him unless there was a good reason. “Oh no sir. It’s just that I never undressed in an office before and it’s a bit embarrassing.”

“I understand. That’s why it is important that you know that I am married. So you have nothing to worry about.”

Sarah smiled wide. He’s married. Of course. He already has a woman in his life. It’s ok if I underdress in front of him because of that. Good thing I’m not dumb. Whew. She nodded. “Of course sir. I was just being silly.”

Sarah undid her blouse buttons and opened her blouse revealing the rest of her bra, barely concealing her chest. The bra was so thin that her nipples and areolas were very visible. Then she slid off her skirt. Standing in her lingerie. She gently laid both items on the desk.

“Good girl. You might just be the secretary I expected.” Sarah smiled wide again.

“Now, to do proper dictation, you need to get in dictation position.”

“Sir?”

“Oh that’s right. You haven’t done this before. You need to kneel down right in front of me.”

Sarah smiled. Obviously. Sometimes I forget the basics even though I’m not dumb. This way he is sitting above me and I am kneeling below him, a proper pecking order sorta thing. Duh. Sarah knelt down and smiled up at her (hopefully) future boss. “I’m totally in position now sir.”

He smiled down at her. “Indeed you are little lady. Now the first thing with any dictation—after you kneel down—is for you to undo my fly and take out my cock.”

Sarah scrunched up her nose. “Really? But …”

“Did you forget Sarah? I’m married. So you have nothing to worry about. It is dictation. It always starts with a dick.”

Sarah smiled. Of course. I should have known. He might think I’m dumb if I don’t do this right. “Yes sir. Of course. I was just a little unsure. But really, I’m a fast learner, and I was just unsure, and …” Sarah was panicking and talking too fast and too much. She was getting worried.

He smiled down. “Not to worry Sarah. I know you’re not dumbt—after all you cum loudly. So I’s ok if you have questions about new things like dictation. I don’t mind you asking.”

Sarah breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank you sir.”

“So what you do, is you look up and say something like, ‘I’m ready for your dictation sir.’ And then you reach up and undo my fly and find my cock and take it out like a good little girl. Understand?”

Sarah nodded quickly. She really needed a job and if she had to take out her potential new boss’s dick for dictation, it was ok. I mean sure, I suppose a dick is used in sex stuff too, but this isn’t sex, it’s work. She wondered what a real dick looked like. He had never seen one before. She was scared, but confident in her abilities because she was no dummy. She looked up at him. “I’m ready for your dick … I mean dictation sir.” She smiled and then reached up and slid down his fly. She reached in and felt a bulge inside. She struggled to get it out but because she was super smart—not some dummy—she undid his pants buttons too and was able to open his pants wider and then she found it—his dick. She pulled it out. Wow! A real dick. It’s huge! I wonder what I’m supposed to do next to get all his dictation. She looked up at her boss—hopefully her boss at least—and smiled. “Did I do that ok sir?”

He smiled at her and she immediately smiled wider. She knew she could learn to do this—not being any dummy after all. “You did very well Sarah. Now the next step is to take your soft little hand and wrap it around my cock—my dick—and move your hand slowly up and down to make sure all the dictation is ready which you can tell when it feels nice and hard.”

Sarah nodded. “Yes sir.” She did as she was told. It was warm to touch and felt a bit hard already. She slowly moved her hand up to the top—with its cute little round head—and then back down to the bottom where there was a hairy sack. Then back up and then back down. She did this several times and could feel Mr. Johnson’s dick getting harder. Wow—he must have lots of dictation.

“Mmmmmm that’s a good girl. You’re ok with me calling you ‘a good girl,’ aren’t you little lady? Of course you don’t mind. You like being good, and of course you are a girl.”

Sarah smiled up as she moved her hand up and down slowly. “Yes sir. I like being called a good girl—and being called little lady. It reminds me of how good and nice I try to be to people.”

“That’s right. Mmmmm you are really getting the hang of this Sarah. My dictation is ready for you to go to the next step.” Sarah looked up excitedly—if I can do this, I can have the job. “You have to open your mouth and give my cock lots of kisses up and down the side, on the top, and even on the bottom at the sack. It is dictation. So there is Dick. And you have to Taste it. Dick-Tasting.”

Sarah smiled and nodded. Of course Dictation is just a short quick way of saying dick tasting. “Yes sir.” She leaned forward and kissed the top. “Mmmmm.” Sarah wasn’t a dummy. She knew she had to make sure he knew that she loved the taste of dick. She kissed and licked the top more before sliding her tongue down the side. “Mmmmmmm sir. So yummy.” Sarah smiled up before she returned to kissing the dick more and then the sack at the bottom. The sack was super hairy but Sarah was no dummy. It was just a test to see if she could really taste all of the dick and she was bound to do so, as she needed the job. Only a dummy would skip tasting all over the sack. Sarah licked and even sucked in the sack into her mouth, rolling her tongue all over to make sure she tasted everything. She must be doing a good job too, because she heard Mr. Johnson call her a “good little girl.” He even patted her head, which everyone knows is the best praise a boss can give a secretary when she is tasting his dick. Only dummies don’t know that.

Sarah licked and kissed and sucked some more before she smiled and looked up. “Is this good sir? Am I doing your dictation right?”

He smiled at her and nodded. Sarah smiled wider, proud of how good she was at tasting dick. “Of course once you become an expert at dictation, you can use one hand to feel over the front of your panties to see if you feel special tingles. The more you tingle, the better you are at tasting dick.”

Sarah nodded. I wonder why that is? But my boss is smart and I’m not a dummy either. Everyone knows it is good to feel tingles near your privates when you taste dick. Sarah stared to rub the front of her panties as she slid her tongue slowly up and down her boss’s—well I hope he will hire me at least—dick. Oh god. I am getting tingly. Mmmmmm. It feel so good. Sarah was lost in her thoughts of her tingles as she rubbed over one special spot in the front of her panties. She could feel a little nub and when she pressed on it …. Oh god … it feels so good … She moaned loudly as she kept tasting the dick and ….

“That’s a good little slut.” He took her head in his hands and lifted her mouth top the top of his dick. “Open you pretty mouth.” Sarah was still rubbing her little nub and just did as she was told, and soon she could feel Mr. Johnson’s dick go inside her mouth. Wait. Did he call me a slut? But I’m a good girl, a virgin, and … oh god. It tastes so good. She rubbed faster as she could feel her head being moved up and down by Mr. Johnson’s hands. Oh god, I feel so many tingles and …. Oh god, I’m exploding inside my privates … and …. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sarah felt like a million super special tingles inside her panties and moaned hard and loud over Mr. Johnson’s dick. She thought she heard him say, “fuck you took to it so easily like a dumb little slut and I’m gonna …” but wasn’t sure because she was having trouble thinking about anything other than the tingles and how good she felt when all of a sudden her mouth stared to feel a big bunch of cream pumping and filling inside. It was salty and yummy but she was sure she did something wrong and she panicked and pulled her head up and looked at Mr. Johnson’s dick, thinking she broke it. As soon as she did, another big blob of cream shot out of it onto her nose and cheek, and then another into her hair, and even another across her eyes and forehead. She looked up at Mr. Johnson, who was smiling down at her as she felt one more splash across her chest, getting all over her pretty bra. Instead of getting mad at her, however, Mr. Johnson smiled more and put his hand on her head and guided her back to his dick. “Drink it all up like a good little girl.”

Sarah opened her mouth and felt his dick back inside, still oozing drops of cream. She sucked on it gently as she made sure she drank it up like she was told.

When he finally let go of her head, Sarah slowly slid her mouth off his dick and looked up. She could feel the cream dripping off her nose and chin, and sliding down between her bra cups. “Was that right sir? Did I do good?”

He smiled wide and nodded. “You did very good little lady. It’s hard for me to even think that this was the first time you ever took dictation, as you did it so well.”

Sarah smiled wide too. “Really sir? Wow! I was super scared and stuff, but I tried like real hard to do it right and …” She ran a finger over her nose and a big white glob of stuff came off. “Is this what dictation looks like at the end?”

He nodded. “As I told you, it can get messy. But when there is lots of dictation, it is terribly important that a secretary be there to get it all. And sometimes she gets some all over her pretty face. But that only means she did her job and did it well.”

“Wow! So this is why secretaries have to wear short skirts and open blouses—to make sure they are easy to take off quickly before they get covered in dictation?”

“Exactly Sarah. You are obviously no dummy.” Sarah smiled. “You weren’t kidding when you told me you cum loudly.”

Sarah smiled and giggled. Then she quickly frowned. “But sir. I think I ruined the bra. Look. It’s got dictation all over it.” She pointed at the bra cups with the globs of dictation.

“Not to worry Sarah. In fact, let’s have you take that off and I bet we can get our cleaning crew to have that stain out before it’s too late.”

Sarah nodded and reached behind to unhook her bra. Then she stopped. “Sir? You’ll end up seeing my …” She blushed. “… I mean a guy has never seen them before and I’m still a …”

“I understand Sarah. But since I’m married, you have nothing to worry about. You will never lose your virginity simply by undressing in front of me. In fact, since I notice a big wet stain on the front of your panties, I will even let you stand up and slide them off too. That way, you will know that I have seen you undressed and still, you remain a good girl.”

Sarah knelt and thought about it. Obviously I’m no dummy. That makes sense. That way I am used to being undressed in front of him. And since he is married, I’ll still be a virgin. She looked up and smiled and let the bra fall off her chest. Her big young boobies fell out, big but till retaining their youthful firmness. Then she stood up and slid her panties off. She could feel the big wet spot in the front. She blushed. She quickly felt the front of her privates and it was all slick. It felt good to touch there. But she had to get ready for getting a job offer, so she stood there proudly in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. “You’re right sir. I have nothing to fear.”

He looked her over. “Indeed Sarah. You are proving to be the best interview I have ever conducted.”

“Really sir? Does that mean I get the job?”

“I see no reason to not hire you as long as you pass the physical.”

“Wow. Really? When do I take the physical?”

“I have our company doctor at the ready. Be a good girl, and bend over my desk and spread your legs so that you’re ready for him.”

Wow, I’m about to get a job. I need it so bad. She nodded and walked up to Mr. Johnson’s desk and bent forward. Her boobies dangled over the desk and she could feel a bit of tingles because the desk was cold. She then spread her legs wide and waited like a good girl.

She heard the door open and waited for the doctor. Instead it was Mr. Johnson again. “Well I have good news and bad news Sarah. The bad news is that the doctor went home for the day.”

Sarah was dejected. I won’t get hired today.

“But the good news is that he left me instructions on how to conduct a proper physical, so I can do the examination.”

“Really? But doesn’t a doctor have to do it?”

“You know what Sarah, you make a good point. You’re no dummy—you cum loudly after all. So let me check the regulations. Here, have another water while I check.”

Sarah took the bottle and drank it quickly before bending back down over his desk. Mr. Johnson smiled across the desk at her while he looked up the regulations on his computer. “You must have been thirsty Sarah. Here, have another.”

Sarah giggled. “Yeah, I guess I get thirsty after all that dictation. She guzzled down another.” A string of dictation ooze dangled from her nose and tickled the top of her lip.

After a minute or two, Mr. Johnson smiled. She already took to the formula. The extra water in her system now will plant it permanently in her mind. “Aha! A physical must be conducted by a doctor or any other person trained to do so. And since the doctor left me directions, then I am considered trained. That means I can do the physical and you can probably walk out of here with a job Sarah.”

He’s right. He was trained by the doctor because he got directions. “Wow sir. I’m like totally ready for an exam.” Sarah giggled thinking how weird it would be if someone who didn’t know better would think it was funny how she was naked—well except her stockings, garter belt, and heels—in an office. Good thing she wasn’t dumb and knew that this was just a normal interview. Otherwise it might even be embarrassing being so undressed, especially in front of a man.

“OK. The doc says the single most important thing to check is your temperature. If your temp is right then you are likely healthy. And he says that the best way to do that is through a double temperature check.”

“A double tempera… what?”

“Well the doc trained me and it says I have to insert one thermometer inside you while I check your outside temperature knobs at the same time.”

“Outside … whatsa?”

“Oh you know, the knobs at the middle of your chest. They can regulate our temperature.”

“Really?” Sarah stood up and felt over her chest. Her boobies had those funny points—these must be temperature knobs I guess—on them. She pinched them given how the cold desk made them hard and … “Oh, I get it. When I get cold, these get hard.”

“Yes, that’s right Sarah. But interestingly, they can get very hard when you are super hot too.”

“Wow. This is totally like interesting sir. So you test these…” Sarah pinched her nipples and moaned ever so slightly. “… while you put a different thermometer inside me?”

“Yes. Now bend over and we can get that thermometer ready for you.”

Sarah nodded and bent forward on the desk. Her boobies swayed before resting on the top of the desk. She shivered feeling the coolness of the desk again. She remembered to spread her legs apart too.

“That’s a good little lady.” Sarah giggled. “Now let me get my thermometer out.” Sarah heard a zip behind her and then felt Mr. Johnson press the thermometer between her legs. That’s where my privates are all slick. I guess it will be easier to slide it in there becau… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh god, that thermometer feels so good. Sarah’s eyes rolled back and she felt Mr. Johnson’s hands reach around her and pinch her temperature knobs while he slid the thermometer inside her super deep. He started to pull it out, but then shoved it back in harder.

“Oh god, sir. That thermometer is making me feel tingly. It’s … oh god … yesssssssssssssssss…” Sarah let out a loud moan as Mr. Johnson shoved the thermometer in and out of her from behind. When he squeezed her temperature knobs hard, she felt like she was going to pass out from how good it felt. “Oh god sir … please don’t stop … it feels so goooooooooooooooood….”

Sarah stared bucking back into Mr. Johnson and felt the thermometer pressing inside her so deep. Mr. Johnson must have been worried because he grabbed her boobies to keep Sarah from sliding off the thermometer given how hard she was bucking back and forth. “That’s a good girl Sarah, let me take your temperature. I bet you are the healthiest hot girl I ever interviewed.”

Sarah grunted and tried to say something, but the only words she could muster were, “Fuck, this feels so good sir. Please don’t stop.”

Mr. Johnson clearly got the message as he started thrusting the thermometer in and out of her harder and deeper and faster and … oh fuck … Sarah gasped and screamed as she felt the best feeling she ever felt in her life. “Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

Mr. Johnson said something about her being a dumb slut but she must have misheard because she knew she was no dummy and besides, she was feeling so many good tingles in her privates and … “Fuck me sir. Fuck me hard!”

Mr. Johnson suddenly thrusted the thermometer inside her hard and it felt like it was filling her up with blasts of juice. Sara moaned as the tingles started to overwhelm her and she collapse forward on the desk as Mr. Johnson thrust into her slow, hard, and deep.

Finally he slid the thermometer out as Sarah panted over the desk. “You are quite the good little girl Sarah. In the business world a good girl is often called a nice tight fuck toy. I’m not sure why, but I would like to offer you the job to be my nice tight fuck toy.”

Sarah raised her head slightly and turned to look back at her new boss. She smiled wide. She thought she saw him sliding his dick away, but obviously he wasn’t. That must be the thermometer. “Really sir?”

“Yes really. The key to be a good little fuck toy is to be sure to take dictation every morning, sometime again in the middle of the day, and to have your temperature checked at the end of each day.”

Sarah nodded but her mind was still caught up in how good she felt. Then it hit her. “But sir. If I’m a … fuck toy … then does that mean I had … you know … sex?”

“Oh of course not Sarah. You are still a good girl. Remember, I’m married and you’re a virgin. Sure, you have to put my cock in your mouth to take dictation, and sure I have to fuck you from behind to take your temperature, but only in the context of you being a good little lady secretary. So it isn’t sex at all—it’s just you being a good girl. You understand, right?”

Sarah lifted herself up from laying on top of the desk. She felt a sticky crust on her face, and a drip of juices running out of her privates, down her sticking covered legs. She smiled at her new boss. “Oh of course sir. I’m no dummy. If it was sex, then you’d be in big trouble for taking advantage of me.”

“That’s right. But since we both know you cum loudly, I would never be able to do that.”

Sarah smiled more. She knows he pronounces it wrong, but as long as he knows how smart she is, that’s all that matters.

“Now be a good girl and put your skirt and blouse back on. You don’t need a bra and panties to complete you paperwork.”

Sarah nodded. She slid up her skirt and put on her blouse. She realized her privates were still very visible and her boobies were most uncovered. It would be weird if he was single and she was not wearing panties and a bra, but he is her boss, a married man, so it’s ok. “So what do I have to do sir?”

“Just use your hand on my cock until the juices spurt out on you. Then you’re hired.”

Sarah smiled and nodded. “That’s easy. It’s like dictation, except using my hand. Right?”

“Exactly Sarah. It is called giving your boss a helping hand. But then you already knew that since you are definitely not some big titted, cum covered, dumb slut.”

Sarah walked up to her boss and knelt down to get his cock out of his pants. She smiled up as she took it in her hand. “That’s right. I’m no dummy.”