The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah Dresses Nice For Work

Sarah Turner was just 22. She held a few jobs out of school, but just didn’t find anything that might be called a “career.” Her lack of post-high school education didn’t help. She was plenty smart, although she was super trusting, naive.

She got hired by a local businessman to be the “office girl,” and she thought … maybe this might turn into something. An office job is way better than working as a waitress or sales clerk. She even got to wear nice clothes rather than a uniform. And the boss seems super nice.

After a few weeks, Sarah noticed her boss, Mr. Johnson, would often stare at her chest. Her 32Ds were often on “display” because she liked wearing tighter tops. So she slowly started wearing less revealing outfits, even going to long skirts, rather than the short skirts she had first started wearing. Maybe the old perv will stop staring so much. He was nice to her, but he’s like old enough to be my dad and he’s looking at my legs and chest like … ewwwww.

One day, Mr. Johnson had an important meeting with a client and Sarah was told to leave them be for several hours—no interruptions. She did as she was told. As the meeting ended, shortly before 11:00 am, the two men came out of Mr. Johnson’s office laughing and smiling.

“Glad you like it Johnson.”

“It’s brilliant. If it works as well as you say, I’ll gladly pay for the service.”

“Let me know next week after you try it.”

“Will do. Talk to you then.”

The client left and Mr. Johnson was all smiles. He looked over at Sarah. “Sarah? Mr. Wilson, the man who just left, has an excellent product for us to try out to help with our … efficiency. He sent an email with a link to install. I will forward to you. Please download it before lunch. We can try it out later today or tomorrow. Got it?”

“Yes sir.” Sarah smiled kindly. He is a nice boss, and now that I wear more … frumpy … outfits he doesn’t stare either. Her screen binged and she saw the email her boss forwarded. She clicked the link.

“Sarah?”

She smiled up. “Yes sir?”

“It’s the end of the day—5:00 o’clock. Didn’t you hear me? You can go home now.”

“Oh. Ummmm … yeah. I guess I was just really concentrating.” Sarah didn’t remember anything that happened after Mr. Wilson left and she opened the email that her boss forwarded. That was like 6 hours ago. I must just need a break. Otherwise, it makes no sense that I wouldn’t remember so much time. “But what about the new product from Mr. Wilson?”

Johnson smiled at her. “Not to worry Sarah. We can try it tomorrow. Something tells me that it will work out just right. In fact. Since it’s kinda a big deal, how about dressing nice tomorrow? Ok?”

Sarah nodded and smiled. “Of course sir. You’re right. I should dress nice when it’s a big day at work. I will.”

Sarah got up and left the office thinking that she needed to dress nice tomorrow. Nice. Nice. Nice. What would be nice? Mr. Johnson loves staring at my tits. He used to stare at them until I started to hide them … and I know why he stared, because I looked so nice. I bet a lot of cleavage would be nice. But he likes my legs too. A short skirt. Yeah. That would be nice too. She smiled as she casually went home thinking how she needed to dress nice, like he said. I wish I wasn’t wearing something so dull today since today had an important meeting with Mr. Wilson. Every day might be a big day, so I will dress nice every day from now on, the way he likes.

Later, as she was getting ready for bed, Sarah thought about looking nice for Mr. Johnson some more. I bet if he were here now, he would want me to wear a babydoll to sleep in because I look nice in one. She slid off her clothes, brushed her teeth, and then put on her favorite sheer pink babydoll with the matching pink thong. I look totally nice. She smiled to herself and was about to get into bed when her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Sarah? It’s Mr. Johnson. I just wanted to remind you that I expect you to look your very best tomorrow. Not just nice, but your very best, from head to toe. Understand?” There was an odd hum in the background.

Sarah stared ahead for several minutes with a blank look on her face. Then, suddenly, “Oh yes. Of course sir. My very best.”

“Good girl. Have a good night and pleasant dreams.”

“Thank you sir.” Sarah hung up the phone. Yes. I need to look even better than nice. I need to look my best. My very best. She laid down on her bed and thought about what her very best was. From head to toe. That means even my best underwear I think. Mr. Johnson will be upset if I don’t wear my best underwear. Like a good girl. She crawled under the covers and thought about wearing her prettiest underwear and making Mr. Johnson happy by looking her very best. She smiled as she drifted off to sleep thinking about her boss smiling at her in her very best.

Sarah dreamt of Mr. Johnson stopping by her house while she was asleep in her babydoll. She walked to the door to let him in because it must be important if he was there so late. He told her how nice she looked which made her so happy. She was glad she was able to dress so that he had something pretty to stare at. She could even tell he liked her in her babydoll from the big tent forming in the front of his pants. Since it was her fault for making him that excited, Sarah went and got him a beer and she told him to sit down while she made things better. She knelt down while he sat on her sofa and she gave him a super nice blowjob. It was the least she could do. She swallowed every drop like a good girl and then he left.

The next day, Sarah woke up. Wow. What a dream. I never even gave a blowjob before but I dreamt it like it really happened. My favorite part was when he called me a good girl as he held my hair and moved my head up and down. I like it when I get directed by smarter older men. She giggled when she realized her panties were all wet. I guess my dream-self really likes giving blowjobs.

She got out of bed and went to clean up. She had a funny taste in her mouth. She also saw a beer can sitting on her counter. Huh? I don’t remember having a beer last night. Weird. That must be the taste even though that really isn’t a beer taste. Oh well, I need to get dressed and get to work. I have to look nice …. No wait, my very best.

Sarah put on her pretty white church lingerie. The kind for only special occasions like a wedding. All white and lace. Even white stockings. Then she wore a pretty pale pink dress that stopped at her mid-thigh just above her stocking tops. The dress also had a tight but low cut front so she had lots of cleavage. I look my very best for Mr. Johnson.

When Sarah got to work, she immediately walked into her boss’s office because she wanted to make sure he noticed how nice she looked. He smiled and looked her up and down and then said how she looked her very best. Sarah clapped and bounced, making her boobies bounce too. “Yeah. I tried super-duper hard to look nice for you Mr. Johnson because I know it is a big day.” He smiled and stared at her bouncing chest which made Sarah happy because she knew she looked nice.

“Unfortunately Sarah, there is a problem. Mr. Wilson, the man from yesterday said there was an issue with his product. He sent a new email which I have forwarded to you. Please download the new version and hopefully we can clear up this mess.

“Right away sir.” Sarah smiled because even though there was a problem, she still looked nice—her very best even—for her boss like a good girl. She logged onto her computer and then downloaded the link.

“Sarah? Are you there?”

“Huh?” Sarah looked up and noticed she had drool dripping off her lower lip. She tried to wipe her mouth and then said, “Oh sorry sir. I was doing like you said and downloading the link from Mr. Wilson.”

“Yes. Good girl. But its lunch time now, so how about you put on your little housemaid uniform and make me a sandwich from the break room?”

Sarah nodded and did as she was told. She stood up and slid off her dress right in front of her boss—she was glad she was wearing her very best lingerie or else it would be embarrassing to be standing there in regular underwear. She stood there in her lingerie for a few minutes before bending over at her waist to the bottom drawer to get out her housemaid uniform. She had forgotten that she always wore that when she made her boss lunch or did other duties that weren’t exactly secretarial. It was funny, but she couldn’t recall ever wearing it before but somehow knew she always wore it for these duties. She slid on the uniform, which was really just a pretty frilly pink half-apron, and went to the break room to make her boss his sandwich.

She then came back into his office and handed him the sandwich. “Anything else sir?” She smiled as he stared at her in her proper uniform, even though the apron really didn’t cover her chest at all and barely covered the tops of her thighs. Luckily she was wearing her white lace push up bra and lace top stockings, which Mr. Johnson really liked.

“That’s all for now Sarah, but don’t forget, before you go home, it’s polish day, so you’ll have to get your uniform back on and do all the polishing.”

“Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I love polishing, sir.” Sarah giggled and smiled wide. Then she left and started to wonder why she loved polishing so much. It was hard to remember. Just like the apron uniform, she couldn’t remember polishing anything, but knew she loved to do that for Mr. Johnson.

As she was changing back into her dress, Mr. Johnson came running out of his office. “Sarah. Emergency! Mr. Wilson says he is going to leave us for a different company unless we can supply him with a pretty girl to …”

Sarah looked scared. Standing there in just her lingerie, her apron on the floor and her dress draped over her chair. An emergency. Mr. Wilson taking his business elsewhere. Oh no! Because he needs a pretty girl for … what? I bet my boss knows what to do.

“Have you ever had an older man … bend you over Sarah?”

“Huh? Like my dad used to spank me when I was little and did something bad. Just to teach me a lesson—nothing like where he hurt me.”

“No, not that. I mean, you might be able to save the day Sarah. You are a pretty girl after all. But you have to … well damn, I’m not even sure you know how to …”

Sarah’s eyes were almost spinning, but she smiled wide because her boss thought she was pretty. I have to … what? I don’t know how to … what? “What is it sir. I am sure I can help. Please, I want to.”

“Well this is damn important Sarah. Maybe we should test you to see if you can do this right.”

“OK sir. Whatever it is, I promise to do my best.”

“I knew I could count on you Sarah.” She smiled at the praise. “Now first you need to bend forward over our desk.”

Sarah did as she was told and turned her head to look behind herself. “Then what sir?”

“Let me help you. I need to slide down your panties so they don’t get dirty. You look so nice in them and I would hate for them to get ruined.”

“Thank you sir. I appreciate it.” Hmmmm … that’s odd. I never had to take my panties off at work before. I bet this must be super important.

“Good girl.” He slid her panties to her feet. “Now spread your legs apart a little.” She did so, thinking that Mr. Wilson must have some very important thing to do if she has to keep her panties off. “Now just stand like that while I test you to see if you will do for Mr. Wilson.”

Sarah nodded and stayed put. Suddenly she felt a warm pressure on her privates, but it was kinda good. She smiled thinking her boss must be making her feel better for being such a good girl and looking so nice. The pressure was still there and pushing harder into her but all Sarah could do was stay put like a good girl. She did let out a small moan because … well it was feeling real good. “That’s a good pretty girl Sarah. Just stay bent over like that while I test you.”

Sarah wanted to say “ok,” but she was too busy moaning to talk. Instead she tried to nod but suddenly she felt Mr. Johnson’s hand across her chest pulling her bra down off her boobies and … oh god that feels so good. He kept bumping in behind her as his hands where squeezing her chest and the pressure inside her privates was growing and … she moaned out really loud, “Oh god, fuck me please!” Her eyes were rolling back in her head as she felt herself getting closer and closer to feeling so many tingles and … “I’m cummmmmmmminnnnnggggggggggg!!!!!”

Sarah laid flat down on the top of the desk, panting heavily as she felt so good in her privates—like the best explosions inside her—as Mr. Johnson was bumping behind her harder when she felt a big burst inside her privates like she was being shot full with the best stuff ever. Her hips bucked back into him as he grunted out. It sounded like he called her a “dumb slut,” but she knew she misheard him because he was such a nice boss. She felt her privates tingle again when he sounded like he kept calling her a “stupid bimbo” until he squeezed her chest tight and pinched the front and she moaned out that she was cumming again before she almost passed out.

A few minutes later, Sarah lifted her head up and saw Mr. Johnson walk around the front of the desk smiling at her still bent over the desk. He was zipping his pants up, which was funny because she never realized he left to go to the men’s room.

“Sarah, I think you will do just fine for what M. Wilson needs. Now be a good girl and get back dressed and to your desk until it is polishing time.”

Sarah weakly smiled up. She was exhausted but felt so good. She felt a trickle of fluids running down her leg, and hoped they didn’t ruin her stockings. I wonder what that is, but like my boss says, I have to get to work. She slid up her panties, pulled her bra cups back over her boobies, and the put her dress back on. She was glad Mr. Johnson did not reprimand her for wearing just her lingerie, without a dress or her apron uniform, for so long.

At 5:00, Mr. Johnson came back out of the office and told her it was time to polish. Sarah smiled and got out of her dress and back into her uniform. Then she pulled down Mr. Johnson’s zipper to get of the big stick that always needed polishing. She couldn’t remember how long she had been his polisher, or even ever doing it, but she knew it was part of her duties. She then opened her mouth so that the stick could get a proper coat of polishing fluids she kept in her mouth. Mr. Johnson helped her by holding her head and driving the stick in and out so that she wouldn’t have to work so hard. He was such a nice boss. Sarah was feeling tingles in her privates again as Mr. Johnson helped her by holding her head with one hand and one of her boobies in another—they had fallen out of her bra cups when he accidently grabbed her bra and pulled it down. Sarah was concentrating really hard on making sure lots of polishing fluids got all over the stick so she wasn’t sure she heard her boss right when he called her a “dumb cocksucking slut.” Still, he sounded like he was sure that she was just that and he must be right since he is the boss.

Sarah soon gasped as Mr. Johnson pulled out his stick and extra polishing fluids started shooting out of it all over her face and dripping onto her boobies—which Mr. Johnnon called big meaty tits. Sarah giggled at such a funny name for her boobies.

He soon shoved his stick back in her mouth so she could get the rest of the polishing fluids out. It was funny how much she loved the taste of the fluids. And she kept tingling in her privates as he called her a “bimbo” while unloading the rest of his fluids.

“That’s a good girl Sarah. You polish so well. Sarah looked up and smiled, feeling the extra fluids rolling off her forehead and dripping off her nose and chin.

“Thank you sir. I love polishing for you.”

The phone rang and Mr. Johnson picked up. “Yes?” “Of course, it worked perfectly.” “Now? Sure. Why not. She is as ready as she’ll ever be.”

He hung up. “Sarah? It was Mr. Wilson. He is coming over. I told him that you would be ready for him so that he doesn’t leave us as a client. You understand what you need to do?”

Sarah nodded and ran to the ladies room to make herself presentable. She cleaned her face of the extra polishing fluids and put her dress back on. She realized her bra was still on the floor of in her boss’s office, so she’d have to go without. She then waited at the front of the office for Mr. Wilson, like a good girl.

When he arrived, Sarah did what she was trained to do in these types of office emergencies. She tuned and bent over the lobby sofa, and lifted her dress up. Soon, she felt all sorts of tingling in her privates while Mr. Wilson bumped up behind her. He was saying something about a “dumb whore,” but Sarah was so busy moaning that she was having a hard time paying attention. When suddenly turned her around and pushed her down she looked up worried that she did something wrong. It turned out he simply had polishing and … oh god, he has so much polishing fluid. Sarah tried to smile up as she was getting hit all over her face with the fluid. But he just grunted and then pulled her hair until she opened her mouth and his leaking stick went into her mouth. He patted her on the head and walked away.

Oh god, I hope I didn’t do anything wrong. He is such an important client and I dressed my very best and did exactly what a pretty girl is supposed to do like my boss trained me. When she saw her boss come out and the two men shook hands and smiled, she was relived. She must have done it right. She saved the company. And the whole time she did so without letting her creepy old boss stare at her. Wel maybe a little, but only because it was dressing nice.