The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah Helps In An Emergency

“Sarah!”

Sarah Turner jumped in her seat. Her boss, John Johnson, was usually pretty calm. In fact he even brought in a brand new “calming” tea for her to try earlier that day. It was good and in fact she had, partially at his insistence, three cups. And yes, she did feel rather calm afterwards so maybe there was something to it. In fact, her eyes were rather drooping just before her boss yelled her name. She looked up and saw about 4 hours had passed by without her noticing and there was some drool coming from her lips. Huh? I guess I was TOO calm. She giggled to herself. But now, her boss, who she didn’t even seem try any tea, was yelling from his office—worse, yelling for her. Hopefully not at her.

She ran into his office as best she could. Her legs were slightly wobbly and her head was spinning a bit. “Sir?”

He looked up—agitated. “Sarah, we are about to go bankrupt!”

Sarah’s eyes opened wide. “What? Oh no.”

“Damn right ‘oh no.’ Our best client just said he isn’t going to renew his contract with us. That contract brings in almost 60% of our revenue. Without it, we are done. He told me that he wasn’t satisfied with the service here anymore.”

“But sir. I thought we were doing great. In fact, last week, when he was in, he even complimented the company. He complimented me too. He said something about how pretty I looked.”

“Yea, yea, I thought so too. But he said that you failed to give him a proper goodbye upon his leaving. He said this was typical as you never give him a proper greeting either and that given my failure to train you properly or your failure to learn, he would take his business elsewhere.”

“Wait. What? Proper greeting? Proper goodbye? What does that even mean? I’m always pleasant to him and I get him coffee, and hang up his jacket, and … I mean … Like I do everything.”

Well he’s upset. Says you have yet to show him your lingerie under your outfits when he arrives. Don’t tell me you haven’t been doing that?”

“Wha … what? My lingerie? But … wait. I’m supposed to show him … that doesn’t make sense.”

“Sarah? I hired you right out of high school right?” She nodded, feeling confused. “And I told you very clearly from the beginning that an office girl wears pretty lingerie under a pretty blouse and skirt, right?”

Sarah stood there, her head really spinning now. Did he tell me that? Oh my god. I don’t remember. But it makes sense that a girl needs to wear pretty lingerie. Maybe I have been doing my job all wrong. She teared up a bit. “I don’t remember sir.”

“Well damnit Sarah. What are you wearing under your skirt and blouse today?”

Sarah felt this line of discussion was wrong somehow, but was panicking. And her head, it seemed to spin like—well like everything he said was true. “I dunno sir. Like panties and a bra.”

“Let’s see?”

“Wait? Like now? Like undress in front of you?”

“Of course Sarah. This is an emergency and if we can convince our client to come back to us, we need to do everything in our power or else we are all out of a job. You don’t want to be homeless now do you?” Sarah looked scared and nodded no. “I didn’t think so. So take off your blouse and skirt right now?”

Sarah nodded as this was an emergency and there was no time to waste. I don’t want to lose my job simply for not wearing the right underwear. Sarah nervously undid her blouse buttons, which were buttoned to the top given that she was a shy, good girl. Then she reached behind herself to unzip her mid-calf length skirt. She let the skirt fall to her feet as she opened her unbuttoned blouse.

“Do you think I was kidding Sarah? All the way off. Now!”

Sarah jumped and then slid her blouse off her shoulders and let it fall too. She stood there in her black granny panties and sports bra.

“Damn it Sarah. That is hardly pretty lingerie. That is what a child wears, not what a full grown adult wears.” Sarah blushed and then started to tear up more. Why was I so stupid for thinking this was ok to wear? Even if we don’t go bankrupt, he’s gonna fire me anyway. She only nodded as she bowed her head.

“Ok, ok, enough of the water works. Here’s what you’re going to do Sarah. You’re going to go to Candi’s Lingerie. It’s down the street from here. I have an open account there for these types of emergencies. They know to expect you. They will fit you for the right lingerie. Be back here in an hour.”

Sarah looked up. Partially hopeful. “Sir? Really?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding? Now go … like now!”

Sarah jumped again and ran out of the office and was just about to walk outside. Then it hit her. She blushed and rushed back into her boss’s office. She picked up her blouse and skirt and left. She re-dressed near her desk. Then she went off to Candi’s, she heard her boss as she was leaving. “Don’t argue with them Sarah. They know what they are doing. Just wear what they tell you.”

An hour later, Sarah walked back into the office. Her boss immediately called out for her. She rushed inside his office.

“Sir?”

“Well no time to waste Sarah, let’s see.”

“But it’s like embarrassing sir. Like this isn’t the way you should see me.”

He smiled. “I’ll tell you what Sarah. I can see you’re upset. Have some more tea and we can talk after that.” Sarah nodded and had two more cups of tea at her desk. She felt relaxed. Maybe too much so. She started to nod off before she felt her boss’s hand tap her shoulder. “Come now Sarah, let’s have a good look at you. Remember, this is an emergency.” He took her hand and led her into his office. He sat down and waited for her to undress.

Sarah nodded. It was an emergency. They might go bankrupt. Otherwise he would never insist that she undress in front of him. She remembered she had to fully take off her blouse and skirt. She then stood there in a bright red lingerie set. Everything was red. Her lace push up bra, which made her D cups appear even bigger. Because it was lace too, her nipples were easy to see through the fabric and because it was bit cold, given that she was mostly undressed, they were rock hard. Her lace panties hid her pussy just as well as the bra hid her nipples—not very well at all. The garter belt, something she had never worn before, was also lace and red. Even the stockings and high heels were red. She stood there nervously as he looked her over like she was an object. She started feeling a bit excited as she thought of herself that way—an object. His object. She shook her head trying to make those feelings go away.

“Very good Sarah. This is what you need to wear under your work clothes every day and you need to show our clients this when they arrive so they feel welcomed.” Sarah nodded. She never heard of such a way to welcome people to an office, but it was an emergency.

“Now he also says you do not give him a proper goodbye.”

Sarah blushed, embarrassed that she failed, although uncertain what that meant. “Yes sir. I’m sorry. I guess I just didn’t say goodbye enough.”

“That’s not it at all Sarah. You failed to drain him of his cum with your mouth. Every girl knows that a good secretary does that when a client leaves, or when her boss leaves. It’s common knowledge. That’s why we hire pretty young secretaries. Because they give the best head and they enjoy it from old men better than they enjoy just about anything. Don’t tell me you haven’t been aware that you were made to suck my cock and that doing so will make you happier than anything.”

Sarah’s head felt funny again. Wait. Is that true? But it must be. I have been a terrible secretary. I haven’t given any of our clients blowjobs. Oh god. I haven’t given Mr. Johnson a blowjob either. “Oh god sir. I didn’t know. I mean, it’s not like I do that type of thing very much. I mean a few times with my old boyfriend, but …”

“So you mean to say I hired you thinking that you were an expert at giving head and you really aren’t?”

“I’m so sorry sir. I don’t remember you asking about that and … oh please don’t fire me sir. I want to be a good secretary.”

He smiled wide. “Relax Sarah. I will tell you what, if you give me a nice slow deep blowjob like a good little girl right now, and if I am satisfied that you will do that every day when I leave … plus for all my clients … then I won’t fire you and our biggest client probably won’t leave. Besides, we both know that you love giving head to older men like me and my clients anyway.”

“Really sir? You’d give me a chance like that?” Sarah was suddenly hopeful and was sort of remembering how she loved sucking cock of old men like Mr. Johnson.

“Of course Sarah. I’m not some sort of monster. In fact, I’ll even cum all over your pretty face like the best secretaries get from their bosses. You’d like that, right?”

“Oh yes sir. Please.” Sarah smiled thinking she was going … wait … I’m in sexy lingerie, undressed in front of my boss and I just told him I want to blow him until he cums on my face. That seems … like that can’t be right. I mean, do all secretaries give blowjobs to their bosses? I would think that I would have heard about …

“Sarah!!!”

Sarah jumped. Oh god. She was busy thinking again like some dumb girl instead of blowing her boss like a good secretary. Besides, she loves giving head to old men like her boss. It makes her happy, especially when he cums on my pretty face. She ran over to her boss as he sat in his chair. “I’m sorry sir. I was just over thinking and …”

“Damn right you were Sarah. Luckily I am a nice forgiving boss. So just do what you do best and use that pretty mouth of your to suck my cock. I’ll even let you use your tits to fuck my cock too. And then I give you a nice big load across you pretty face. OK? Good. Now get to it, I’m a busy man trying to save the company from bankruptcy. Emergencies are called that because there is no time to waste.”

Sarah nodded. Oh yeah. I might lose my job if I don’t give good head to my boss and his clients. I hope I do this right. Sarah knelt down and fumbled to try to open Mr. Johnson’s fly. Every time she did this before, her boyfriends just took off their own pants. I guess they are just boys. Real men let the girl do it because it is her job. I bet that’s why they are called blowJOBs. Because it is a girls job to do them. And I am working at my job, so it must be a working girls job to do them. That makes me a working girl. Isn’t that what they call prostitutes. I wonder if …

“Sarah!!!”

She jumped from her knees. “Oh god. Sorry sir. I was …”

“Were you thinking again little lady? You and I both know you are made for that. Just following orders and sucking cock—those are what you do. Understand?”

Sarah nodded. Good think her boss was such a nice guy to let her make so many mistakes and still be lucky enough to blow him in this major emergency situation. She finally was able to get his fly down and she pulled out his cock. Wow! It’s so big. And so many grey hairs. I bet old men cock tastes better too. I never liked cock, but I bet this is better than young guy cock. Sarah opened her mouth and …. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm God, it is so good. Sarah was remembering how much she loves sucking old cock. I mean sure, her boss was saying that to her over and over again as he used his hands on her head to bounce her up and down on his cock, but Sarah knew it was true. Like each time he said it, it was like being reminded of the truth.

“That’s a good girl Sarah. I knew you were a good little cocksucker. I’ll even let you do it without my help while I play with those big titties of yours. I know how you love having your titties squeezed while you suck cock.”

Sarah moaned as she just remembered how much she loved having her titties squeezed while she sucks cock. And just like that, she felt her bosses hand unhook her bra and her titties fell out of the cups and his hands … oh fuck yessssssssssssss

Sarah felt a powerful orgasm as her boss pinched her nipples and his cock throbbed inside her mouth. She loved sucking cock so much. And just as her boss was reminding her how she loved sucking cock so much and reminding her how she loved having her titties squeezed so much too that when that happened it she would cum, she in fact came. Hard. Like over and over and …. Oh god, I love cock so much and … Her throat opened and her boss used one hand to push her down more and she was deep-throating her great boss and … Sarah moaned loud. Her body shook as she felt the best orgasm of her life.

Sarah looked up at her boss as his cock was deep down her throat, her pussy still spasming as she came over and over. God, I love how much I love sucking Mr. Johnson’s cock. When his hands pushed her even deeper down his cock, Sarah felt another orgasm, as she loved being used like a fucktoy.

“That’s a good little girl Sarah, I knew you were meant to be a cocksucking slut. That’s why the tea worked so well on you.” Sarah tried to nod but was too busy having her head pushed down and cumming herself. Then he pulled her head up off his cock and a big rope of cum splattered across her face. Then another and another. Cum shot over her tits too. Sarah was so shocked as she never had a guy cum on her before and was sure that somehow this was not the way to treat a lady until her boss told her, “That’s it Sarah, you know how you love getting cummed on because it makes you feel useful and special.” Sarah smiled as she remembered that and soon was licking her bosses cock up and down the side as it oozed more cum over her cheek.

Later that afternoon, Sarah saw Mr. Wilson walk in the office. She immediately stood up and ran to him. “Please sir, don’t leave. We need you. I need you.” She quickly undressed to her lingerie and dropped to her knees to give him a proper greeting.

An hour later, Wilson and Johnson were smoking cigars in Johnson’s office saying something about how they both knew it would work. Sarah wasn’t sure what they were talking about, but she did enjoy kneeling down on all fours and having one of the men in her mouth and the other hammering her from behind. It was a special day as she helped save the company during the big emergency.