The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SARAH IS SAVED FROM A PEEPING TOM

Sarah Tucker is a nice girl. She really is. 22 years old. Very pretty with a smiling kind face. She has nice, albeit short, legs, and perky young D tits. She is kind to her mom and neighbors, works hard at her job as a clerk down at the local dress shop, and friendly to talk to. Sure she was a bit naïve, but she wasn’t dumb.

Sarah was talking with her neighbor, Mr. Johnson, one bright sunny day when he told her all about how he had heard about some local scammers who were trying to trick people out of money. He offered to help her from being tricked so easily. He was a scientist and so she trusted him very much. He told her about his invention—“smart” pills that make the brain work extra hard. Even better, they were “gummy” pills, so she could just chew them. He offered her one to help her from being taken advantage of. She tried one just to be sure they were safe and then asked her neighbor to try to trick her. So, he said, “1+1 equals 2.” She smiled and said, “Right.” They both had a good laugh because her answer was indeed correct, and this proved the pills worked. So, he gave Sarah two more gummies to take and promised to give her two more every day for a whole week. Sarah smiled and thanked her nice neighbor and took the gummies. She felt a bit wobbly for a moment but he explained that this was just the medicine really working at making her brain extra smart. They really must have been doing just that because Sarah felt wobbly for a while. Luckily, Mr. Johnson was there to hold her upright. He even made sure her boobies stayed in place under her t-shirt because they were about to fall out. Well, that’s what he told her. Which obviously made sense. After he made sure her boobies were fully in place, they talked for a few more minutes and when he told her the first dose of the medicine should be fully effective now, she thanked him again. Of course, as she already knew, even though he explained it anyway, the best way to thank an old man (over 50 even) like him was by letting him see how big her boobies were under her t-shirt. Obviously, this was true, since men over that age really don’t care about young girls as sex objects, just like he said. It was just a way to show appreciation. And that he properly put her boobies back into place. She was glad she had on a pretty bra and promised to wear a pretty bra every day while she took the gummies during the trial run.

Every day for the next week, Sarah met her neighbor and she took two gummies, waited until they were super effective, which was always after feeling wobbly. As usual, she had to have Mr. Johnson put her boobies back in place after they got all tilted from feeling wobbly, and then she thanked him by showing him her boobies back in place in a pretty bra. Each time he did this, he talked to her about the best ways to be smart and stuff. He told her to concentrate on his words ebacuse he was a scientist who knew lots of smart stuff. Sarah always listened hard. And he always said something that made lots of sense—like smart girls love being called good girl, or how they think old men are cute, and how they should always be obedient to older men.

Anyway, on the last day, she even let him hold her boobies thru her bra since it was so nice of him to share the special brain pills. She could tell he was just being appreciative because he didn’t try to make her have sex or anything weird like that. He just wanted a nice squeeze and pinch, which was not sexual at all. He told her that as a scientist he could tell the brain medicine was working because her nipples were hard thru her bra, and that nipples get hard when the brain is working super hard, obviously. Sarah nodded at the obvious truth, although she did feel tingling “way down there” too as he pinched her nipples. Probably because even though Mr. Johnson was old and didn’t think of her THAT way, he was so cute and she did think of him that way because—god he was an old man, and a scientist. Totally fuckable.

The next day, Sarah saw her neighbor outside and wanted to show him how much her brain was working better. “Hiya Mr. Johnson.” God I wish I could fuck him.

“Oh hello Sarah. How are you today?”

“Oh, like super good. I was thinking that my brain feels like there is no way anyone can trick me anymore.”

“Oh that’s good. And just in the nick of time.”

“Huh? What do you mean? Are the money scamming guys in the area?”

“Oh, it is worse than that. I thought you would have heard by now. There is a pepping tom roaming the neighborhood. He is apparently trying to peek into the windows of young women like you to watch them get dressed and undressed.”

“Ewww! Gross! I hate pervs like that.” Although I would love it if Mr. Johnson saw me undressing. Maybe he’d finally want to fuck me.

“I know what you mean Sarah. In fact, … Oh no. Never mind. That would be too much I think.”

“What? Tell me please?” Sarah wanted to know what her neighbor was thinking since he was obviously plenty smart being a scientist and an inventor, and besides, the longer I talk to him, the more chances I have to get him to want to fuck my stupid brains out. I bet he takes those smart pills too.

“Well I can only tell you if you promise not to tell anyone else.”

“I promise. Pinky promise.”

“Well I think I need better than a pinky promise. How about a boobie promise.”

Sarah giggled. “A boobie promise? What’s that?”

“Well you know when people have pinky promises, they lock pinkies.”

“Yeah.”

“Well boobie promises are when the girl offers one of her boobies and the guy wraps his pinky around the nipple as they promise. It’s the highest … well second highest anyway … promise any two people can make.”

“Really? What’s the highest?”

“Wow. You must really want to know my secret plan to be willing to do the highest promise.”

Sarah nodded quickly although she wasn’t sure she remembered that she said she would do the highest promise, but Mr. Johnson would never lie, so it must be true. Besides, he was finally talking about my boobies and that has to be good. “I really do Mr. Johnson. I want to do even better than a boobie promise. Pleeeeeeeease.”

“Well OK. The highest promise is a double-boobie promise.”

“Oh like totally. I knew that. That’s where … ummmm” Sarah scrunched up her face trying to remember what a double-boobie promise was.

“That’s where the girl gives the man both of her boobies so he can wrap his pinkies, well really all of his hands, over both her boobies and nipples to make the most highest ever promise that any two neighbors who really trust each other can make. And if it makes your nipples hard …?”

“Then I’m working my brain super hard!” Plus I get to have my ot neighbor touch my boobies.

“Exactly.”

“Well I totally double-boobie promise Mr. Johnson. Please, tell me what you were thinking about the … ummmm … the … uhhhh…”

“About the peeping tom plan.”

“Oh yeah, about that.”

“Well OK, since you want to double-boobie promise. First, you have to take off your top and your bra.”

Sarah giggled. Obviously. How else can Mr. Johnson get a double-boobie promise unless he gets to squeeze both my boobies? She smiled as she took off her t-shirt. Her tits were covered with a red lace bra. She and Mr. Johnson had talked during the week and they agreed it was best if she wore sexy lace bras all the time since that way if she ever felt wobbly, her boobies wouldn’t fall out of place. That was kinda weird too given that usually a lace bra is less supportive, but like Mr. Johnson said, he would be around if her boobies ever needed to be put back into place. So she wore only sexy lace bras from then on. And of course matching sexy lace panties since it was silly to wear one without the other. Sarah secretly hoped that Mr. Johnson would have to put her boobies and her pussy back into place, and touch her all over both places.

She reached around back and undid the clasp and let it fall. “Ok ready.”

Mr. Johnson smiled. For a second it looked as if he licked his lips, but Sarah knew he wasn’t a dirty perv. He was way over 50, and so had no interest in a girl who was 22. Of course that was sad, because Sarah was ready to fuck right now if he only was into young pieces of meat like me.

He grabbed her boobies and pinched her nipples. It wasn’t a hard pinch and felt … like kinda good. Sarah bit her lip even as she felt another funny tingle in her … well you know … panties. As he pinched her nipples, he smiled at Sarah. “Repeat after me.” Sarah nodded even though the tingles were distracting her some. “I promise not to tell anyone about Mr. Johnson’s secret plan to catch the peeping tom.”

Sarah nodded. “I promise to never tell anyone about Mr. Johnson’s plan to catch the peeping tom.”

“Not even my mom or anyone else.”

“Not even my mom or anyone else.”

“I promise to make sure Mr. Johnson can check my boobies to see if anyone has looked at them.”

“I promise to make sure Mr. Johnson can check my boobies to see if anyone has looked at them.” That was weird. I wonder how he can tell if someone has been staring at my boobies just by looking at them and touching them and pinching my … oh god … I’m getting so tingly … my nipples? But he is a scientist, so there must be some way. God, he is pinching my nipples so hard. I am so tingling. My panties are getting kinda wet. I wonder if he would get mad if I just laid down and begged him to fuck me right here on the lawn?

“I promise that he can check by looking and if he has to, touching my boobies to see if they have been violated by a peeping tom.”

“I promise that he can check by looking and if he has to, touching my boobies to see if they have been violated by a peeping tom.” Obviously he would be able to tell by looking AND touching since he is a scientist. Plus I get another chance to trick him into fucking me—maybe fucking my tits.

He smiled. Sarah tried to smile back but the tingles were a bit distracting. Finally he tweaked her nipples one more time and let go. Sarah moaned just a bit and smiled wide.

“Good girl. In fact, I have four extra smart pills for you since you are going to such trouble to help catch this criminal.” He handed her the gummies. Sarah smiled and took them. She felt super wobbly for a moment. Luckily, Mr. Johnson was there to hold her and keep her boobies in place (her bra was off so even though it was a sexy lace bra, it wasn’t on, so it couldn’t help) and helped her back to her house. He even led her inside. “I’ll be back later tonight and we can go over the plan.” Sarah nodded but still felt unsteady. Those gummies must really be helping a lot. “Now be a good girl and lay down and let those smart pills really get to work.” Sarah tied to nod but just fell back onto the sofa.

When she woke up, Sarah was a little dazed. She was in her house, her top was still off, laying on the floor next to her bra. Then she remembered how she and Mr. Johnson made a double-boobie promise. He would be over later tonight to help catch the peeping tom. She sat up and went to put her bra back on when she noticed a big puddle of extra sticky thick white goo on her boobies. She must have drooled a lot when she was sleeping. I bet I was dreaming about fucking Mr. Johnson. Srah giggled to gerself. It was the funniest drool though since it had an odor about it. She ran a finger across the drool and it was super thick and sticky and gooey. She tasted it. It had the funniest salty taste too. It must be the brain medicine is making her drool taste so good because her brain is working so hard. She used her finger to get all the drool off and then licked her finger clean each time. Somehow it just felt right to do it that way. Especially when she sucked on the finger in and out of her mouth. It felt natural, like she had somehow recently learned that was the best way to lick things. Sarah even imagined that she was sucking on Mr. Johnson’s finger … well not really his finger. Sarah felt more tingles.

When it got dark, Sarah suddenly remembered that she was planning on wearing her favorite babydoll nightgown for when Mr. Johnson came over. It was funny because usually she wouldn’t wear something that was basically see-thru around the house, but she remembered how when she had special visitors to her house, then the pink baby doll with the matching panties were perfect for greeting special guests. And any man like a smart scientist like Mr. Johnson was definitely a special guest. It was like the idea was in her head from a dream almost … like it was whispered to her or something. Either way, she was super glad she remembered.

After putting on her nightie, Sarah slipped on pinky stockings because it is a special day and then her pink high heels. Right at 7:00, Mr. Johnson knocked on her door. She pranced over quickly and opened up the door. She wished she had on a garter belt too since this was such a special visit, but she didn’t have one … yet. She made a mental note for her super smart brain to remember to buy several. Old men like stuff like that and if I have a garter belt, maybe he would want to fuck me.

“Hiya Mr. Johnson. I am like totally ready to catch the peeping tom. I am like super excited to know your plan.”

Mr. Johnson smiled and looked her over. He must notice how formal I am dressed to greet special guests. Sarah smiled wider. She hoped he wasn’t upset that she wasn’t wearing a garter belt and only had stay-up stockings on.

“Oh like come in and please have a seat. Can I like get you something Mr. Johnson?”

“He walked in and sat down. “No thanks Sarah. But I did bring some extra brain gummies if you need them since this is a highly specialized plan.”

Sarah nodded and quickly downed two. She wanted her brain to be super ready for this big plan. She felt wobbly as usual and sat next to Mr. Johnson until it passed in a few minutes. When she felt back to normal, Sarah lifted her head up off his lap. She must have laid her head down for a second or two. She giggled when she noticed his fly was down. He must be like one of those absent-minded professors or something. Super smart but forgets basic stuff like that. It was kinda cute in a way. She also noticed lots of thick white gooey drool again on her cheek. It was a little embarrassing, but Mr. Johnson probably didn’t even notice and so she quickly used a finger to pull the drool off her face and then licked her finger clean. She spent a long time licking her finger, sliding it in and out of her mouth and she did notice Mr. Johnson smiling, so she knew it was ok. It was funny because she never realized how much she loved the taste of drool before. Weird? I wonder if Mr. Johnson notices how well I can suck a finger, which he must realize means I can suck other things too.

“So like what’s the special plan Mr. Johnson?”

“Well pepping toms obviously come out at night. And they try to peek through open windows. One way could be to close all your windows …. But … will that work?”

“Well yeah. Then he can’t peek in.”

“But he’ll just find another house and we won’t catch him.”

“Yeah. You’re right Mr. Johnson. We need to catch him.”

“Right. So my plan starts with you making sure your bedroom window blinds or curtains are open all the time. Especially at night. And be sure to leave your lights on.”

“But he’ll be able to see me like getting dressed and undressed and stuff. Even … “ Sarah gasped and then giggled. “… even naked.”

“Except that the only thing facing your bedroom window is my house. That would mean he’d have to be in my yard to see. And then I would be able to catch him.”

“Wow. That would totally do it. He would be so easy to catch. Because you’d be right there.” Hmmmm, maybe Mr. Johnson can see me undress and be naked and stuff too. Maybe that will finally make him realize that even though he is not interested in young girls for fucking, that I am totally worth fucking.

“Exactly Sarah.”

“He must not be taking brain medicine like us. Otherwise, he would probably figure this out.”

“But he isn’t, is he? He doesn’t have the super brain power like you Sarah.”

“So like do we start today? Tonight?”

“I think we could. But we need to set a trap. You need to really make him want to peek in. You’ll have to walk around in something super sexy looking.”

“Isn’t this sexy? Like his babydoll is kinda sexy I think. My old boyfriend bought it for me to wear when we … ummmm … you know…” Sarah blushed. She hoped he knew she was still a good girl. But she did kinda fool around with her boyfriend.

Mr. Johnson looked her over. He smiled. “It is pretty sexy Sarah. I guess I never noticed.” Sarah giggled as she forgot Mr. Johnson, because he is old, doesn’t notice sexy young girls like her, even though she wished he would notice. “Do you have other sexy items?”

“Oh yeah. Likes lots. My old boyfriend was totally into me wearing lots of sexy things.” Oh god, I hope he doesn’t think I am that kinda girl. I only wore those things when we fooled around. But I still never had sex because I am a good girl. But I do want to be a bad girl—but for Mr. Johnson. I bet he must be really good at fucking because he is old and smart.

“I have an idea. I’ll go outside and stand by my house, and I’ll watch you through your window. I want you to go into your bedroom and change out of this as slow as possible. And change into the sexiest thing you have. I want to see if I can see you as you do this clearly. Then we know the peeper will want to watch too.

“Okay. That makes total sense Mr. Johnson. I know just what to wear too.”

“Good girl. Not be sure to go super slow and making it like you are teasing your old boyfriend.”

Sarah nodded. She remembered how he liked that. Sometimes he got so excited he ended up wanting to have sex with her. But she was a good girl, so she only would use her hand until he ended up messing up her lingerie with that funny goo that came out of his thingy. Then he’d get all sleepy. And of course because her lingerie got all gooey, she had to change her lingerie again. She kinda liked how that seemed to make him happy. She slid a hand under her babydoll thinking about how she used her hand on his thingy and … oh god, she was getting wet again. Mmmmmmmm … oh shit. I have to undress and dress for Mr. Johnson.

Johnson walked around to the back and smiled as he watched his neighbor enter her bedroom. He smiled as he watched her start to play with herself. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be moaning when she jumped. She looked out and saw him. She smiled and waved to him and gave him a thumbs-up sign. Then she slowly and seductively took off her heels and unrolled her stockings. Then she walked right up to the window and slid her hand under her panties rubbing over the front of her special place. She felt all tingly like she used to when her boyfriend would watch. Slowly she slid her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. The she cupped her boobies over the thin fabric of her babydoll softly squeezing. She undid the top tie and let the babydoll slowly fall over her shoulders and she stood there naked.

She smiled knowing that this would totally make a peeping tom want to watch her so that Mr. Johnson could catch him.

Then she grabbed her sexiest items. She had a light blue lingerie set. A push up bra, a tiny thing panty, and stay-up blue stockings. She slid up one matching light blue stocking, then the other. She ran her hands slowly up and down her stocking covered legs, her boobies swaying slowly as she did. She then lingered over her bare pussy. She giggled as she was getting even wetter as she remembered how much her old boyfriend loved it when she did this. That’s what usually led to his extra thingy getting excited and then she’d have to use her hand before the funny goo came out. She grabbed the sheer baby blue panties and slid them up. Then she slid on her matching push-up bra—a shelf bra even—until it was in place, leaving her hard nipples exposed and pushing her big boobies up even higher. She rubbed her nipples, knowing they were hard because she was thinking so well, but she was getting extra tingly too. Lastly, she put on blue heels and started walking slowly in her room, feeling her boobies bounce with each step.

She then looked out and saw Mr. Johnson. His fly was still down which would be silly, except that his … his thingy … was out and kinda hard. She giggled knowing that he must not even know because his fly had been down all night and she just waved and motioned for him to come inside.

She met him at the door. She tied not to look down. “Could you see it all OK? So like the peeper would be able to see then?”

“Yes Sarah. I saw it very clearly. Although I have to admit, I am a bit woozy myself and I haven’t had a brain gummie since this morning. But it’s like all the blood has rushed out of me.”

Sarah gigged. She knew what happened, because the same thing always happened to her old boyfriend. He said it was something called blue balls. But whatever it was called, she knew how to fix it. But, she didn’t want to embarrass her neighbor, even though she knew she could help. “I know. Have a seat and I bet I can help your blood get back into your brain.”

He nodded and sat on the sofa, his thingy sticking straight up out of his open fly. “But how Sarah? How will you get my blood to get back in my brain?”

“My old boyfriend used to have this problem. And my boss at work gets the same thing some times. It’s because the blood rushes to … ummmmmmm …. Other parts of his body. So I know how to make the blood leave those parts. But you have to not look ok? It’s kinda embarrassing.”

“So like close my eyes?”

“Yeah. My boyfriend showed me how to do this. One day I told my boss at work about it and the next thing you know, he had the same type of problem. It happened after I finished filing papers in the bottom drawer like he told me to do. So I tried to make him feel better the same way and he said it works on him too. But he promises to keep his eyes closed and then just like that, he’s all better.”

“OK. I trust you Sarah.”

Sarah smiled and knelt down and started to use her hand the same way she would on her old boyfriend or on her boss. She smiled up at Mr. Johnson and saw his eyes were closed as he promised not to watch. But then she saw his hand move to her boobies and he started to play with them. God, that feels so good. I wonder if he even knows what he is doing or maybe he is checking my brain to see if it is working. But he has to stop. I know. She took his hand and placed it on her head instead so that his hands wouldn’t make her nipples all tingly, but his hand was heavy and pushed her face down so that she was only an inch away from his thingy. Then half an inch. Then it was touching her face. She tried to tell him to stop, but the second she opened her mouth, it slid right in. He moaned and Sarah suddenly felt even more tingly. His hand held her down and every time she tried to say something, because his thingy was right in her mouth, he would moan more. Sarah tried to pull up, but his hand pushed her back down. She tried again and again, but his hand … then both hands … kept pushing her back down. Soon, it was almost as if his hands were moving her head up and down. Worse, she was getting so way more than just a little wet now … so tingly. She started to moan herself and that made his thingy even harder and he was moving her head up and down so fast, and her brain was so scrambled now, and … oh god … she felt the most amazing feeling in her private area. She couldn’t think straight even though she knew her brain was working super good. She could tell because she was instinctively squeezing her own boobies and pinching her own nipples while Mr. Johnson held her head down on his thingy and … oh god … I feel it again … Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Suddenly Sarah felt his thingy jerk inside her mouth before a big rush a juice came inside her mouth. Then another and another. He was holding her head, so she had no choice but to swallow every drop. Mmmmmm. It tasted so good. It had a familiar taste that she couldn’t quite place, but she knew she liked it. Even after his hands finally let go, she kept her head down until every last drop came out. She slowly slid off and smiled up at Mr. Johnson.

“Does your brain feel better now Mr. Johnson?” She smiled up at her smart scientist neighbor. A small glob of his juice was on her chin.

He smiled wide and nodded. Sarah was so proud she was such a good neighbor. On the other hand, he was a good neighbor too, helping her catch a peeping tom that is trying to see her naked. So if anything they were both good neighbors.

“So now can your brain be good enough to tell me about how we catch the peeping tom?”

“You know Sarah, all this work has left me a bit tired. I’m sure you don’t mind if we get back at it tomorrow.”

“Oh that’s a good idea Mr. Johnson. That way you have time to take more brain medicine, and so do I.”

“Indeed. I will see you tomorrow shortly before dark. Be sure to keep those blinds open and your lights on. And here, take these 4 gummies before I arrive tomorrow.”

Sarah smiled and nodded, still kneeling as he neighbor stood. She was so lucky to have such a good man living across the yard keeping an eye out for her. After he left, she slid into her bed and thought about how much of that funny juice came out of his thingy into her mouth and she started feeling more tingles and she reached down and … Sarah moaned loudly as her fingers finished off her pleasure. The night was perfect except for the fact that Mr. Johnson had no interest in her for being a fuck buddy. She sighed as she slowly opened her eyes, and she thought she saw someone in her yard. She bolted up in bed to see if it was the peeper. Whew! It was just Mr. Johnson. He was watching out for her still, like a good man. Too bad his thingy was still out of his fly and it was all hard again. Well at least she knew how to make it soft. She quickly ran outside, knelt down, and this time used her mouth instead of her hand and soon, a whole bunch more goo came out. Too bad his thingy slipped out of her mouth just before, so the goo got all over her face. Still Mr. Johnson’s thingy wasn’t so hard anymore and he could think straight. She went back inside her house, smiled and waved through her open window. Then she drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Sarah decided to wear only lingerie around the house and keep her blinds open all day. She noticed lots of men stopping as they walked past in the neighborhood. The mailman. Some plumbers. Even a door to door salesman. But none of them were the peeping tom. She waved at one man—he said he had a big package he wanted to deliver, but Sarah didn’t see any boxes or anything on him. But she did notice his pants were all bulged out like her boss at work. So she made sure he didn’t have any more problems and used her hand until he made a mess all over her face. He thanked her and then left without her every seeing this big package. Such a weird guy.

Right at 7:00, Mr. Johnson showed up to talk about the plan. Sarah took 4 gummies about 10 minutes earlier and was still feeling wobbly. She was glad her bra kept her boobies in place, although Mr. Johnson was so nice, he checked just to be sure.

Then they went into her house and he led her to the back room where there was a sofa against a wall of windows. He told her to kneel up on the sofa and peek out the windows to keep an eye out.

“While you do that, I will stand behind you Sarah and make sure that he won’t be able to see you in your bra or panties if he shows up.”

“But how? I mean if he shows up, he will see me and my lingerie for sure … except for what the sofa hides.”

“Right you are Sarah.” Sarah smiled for being praised for being so smart. Of course the gummies helped. “I have a better idea then. I’ll be there to make sure he can’t see the lingerie for very long. If he shows up and peeks in, I can slip your bra and panties off before he has a chance to see you in lingerie.”

“But then he might see me naked.”

“That’s a good point Sarah. But if my hands covered up your boobies then he won’t be able to see your boobies.”

“Yeah, that’s true. But he might still see me … “ Sarah blushed

“Unless I was positioned in such a way that he was blocked.”

“Like how?

“Here. I’ll show you. Bend over the sofa like you are looking out for the peeper.”

Sarah did as she was told like a good girl.

“Now, I can get behind you. If I saw the peeper trying to look at your bra, I can unhook it quick.” He did just that and it fell to the ground, Sarah’s tits swaying from their freedom. “Then I can grab your boobies fast and hold them tight.” He grabbed Sarah’s tits and felt the nipples grow hard quickly. Sarah was going to say something but only moaned because it felt so good … to be working on such an important matter like catching a peeping tom. “Then if he tried to look at your panties, I can slide them down.” Just like that, Sarah felt her panties fall to her ankles. “And then before he sees your … privates … I can get in behind you and make sure that there is something blocking his view. I could even make sure that I get extra close, although I’ll have to …” Sarah’s eyes bugged out wide as she felt a big pressure inside her special place like something sliding deep inside her. I felt so big, so good … so ahhhhhhhhhh. “See Sarah, now I am super close to you to block the peeper from seeing down there.”

Sarah moaned loudly as Mr. Johnson kept pushing something inside her tingly area over and over while his hands grabbed over her boobies and pinched her nipples—meaning she was being super smart—and kept telling her what a good girl she was. He was pushing in over and over. The tingles were growing. He started pushing faster and faster. He must have been so worried about making sure that she didn’t fall over, because he let go of her boobies and grabbed her hips and was thrusting faster, harder, deeper, and Sarah was trying to tell him she was feeling extra tingly when she felt an explosion down in her privates and moaned out as loud as she ever has, “fuck me hard!” Sarah blushed because she was afraid Mr. Johnson might think she was a slutty girl for saying such a thing, but he just called her a “good girl” so she knew that he saw her for the pure person she was. Mr. Johnson pushed in one last time and she felt a rush of some warm something inside of her privates making her tingles grow more until she almost fell over the end of the sofa.

Sarah felt Mr. Johnson’s hands let go of her hips and she slid to the sofa sitting down. She was still breathing super hard from all the work she did looking out for the peeper. But she did notice Mr. Johnson’s fly was down again, and his thingy was out again. It wasn’t hard so at least his brain was full of blood. It was dripping some goo though. She knew it must be embarrassing for him, so she decided to be a good neighbor and she leaned forward to lick off the dripping goo. It tasted so good. Just like yesterday. So she kept licking on it and sucking until … it started getting hard again. Sarah was afraid Mr. Johnson might be angry at her, so she went out of her way to keep sucking on it until it got soft again, which happened, just like yesterday, after a bunch of goo came out over her face.

Sarah smile dup at her smart neighbor. “Ummmmm … Mr. Johnson … I don’t want you to be mad or anything, but I think I got all wet down there. Is that normal when you take smart medicine?”

He smiled. “Not too worry Sarah. It is perfectly normal. And if I could tell you a secret, sometimes, my thingy gets hard when I take the medicine.”

Sarah smiled. “I don’t want to embarrass you Mr. Johnson, but I think I noticed. But I think I was able to make it soft several times over the past few days. Is that OK?”

“Of course it is my smart little neighbor. Now, let’s be sure to meet up every day from now on until we catch this peeper. And we can keep setting traps with you in lingerie.”

“Oh good. I know we will get him. And if it’s ok with you, can we sometimes practice the thing where I am bent over the sofa too?”

“Of course Sarah. Here. Have some more brain medicine. You’ve earned it.”

Sarah smiled wide. The only thing to do was to figure out how to make Mr. Johnson want to plow his cock into my wet pussy. Maybe after we catch the peeper.