The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah can’t sing, but she can make it through a ho hum day.

Sarah Taylor was very excited about her new job—her first “big girl” job after graduating high school. She was not interested in college, but she was no dummy either. She wanted to work in an office and work her way up to some sort of lower management, then middle, and then to the top. She knew she was smart enough and hardworking enough that while it might take time, she was bound for success. Degrees were not as important as smarts and effort. Sadly, she learned how difficult it was to get that first job with “only” a high school diploma. Most places would not even give her an interview, and the few that did, the competition was simply too much—at least on paper. But it only takes one employer and sure enough Sarah found that company—Johnson Industries. She wasn’t even sure what they did, but Mr. Johnson was “delighted to hire her,”—his words—as a secretary. Sarah figured it would only take a few months before she was promoted to something else more significant, so she took the job.

Since it was her first day, Sarah dressed in what she considered to be the perfect outfit for a secretary. I pretty blouse—not too tight (which was not easy given her 32 D chest), a skirt that went just below her knees, flat shoes, and cotton underwear underneath. She met Mr. Johnson who was super nice and showed her around to the other executives. There was no time to meet the other secretaries, but he promised her she could meet them soon enough. Then she got to work at her desk. There were lots of “new employee” orientation documents and videos. Most were based on “how to do” whatever the task or piece of equipment was. Plenty more on “office protocol.” The only problem Sarah noticed was the glitch in the computer that kept making the screen flicker and the audio have a weird background noise. It was very distracting at first, even with the office headphones that Mr. Johnson insisted she wear. Eventually, however, Sarah began to notice it less and less and simply paid close attention to the detail on the screen and in the audio.

Sarah shook her head and realized she had dozed off. The videos were kinda boring. But the screen read that there was a test at the end and that if she felt uncertain about anything to re-watch “video #5.” Sarah knew it would be embarrassing to fail a simple “work procedure test” on her fist day so she found “video # 5” and set it to play again. Sarah was painfully aware that the glitch was worse, so she really concentrated. But the video was so dull, and she tried so hard to not fall asleep that she ended up daydreaming just to keep her eyes open. She thought about how lucky she was to find the job at Johnson Industries. Mr. Johnson is such a well-respected member of the community, and if truth be told, kinda cute. Sure, he is like 40 years older, but Sarah knew that she always had a thing for older men. Somehow, she had forgotten that but was glad she remembered it now, having such a cute and kinda hot boss like Mr. Johnson. If he wasn’t her boss, she might even be tempted to try and tease him into taking her on a date. But obviously it would be wrong to do that given that he was her boss. Still, since he was her boss, maybe if he ordered her to go on date, she’d have to do it, because she is a good girl who follows orders, especially from a man like Mr. Johnson. Sarah smiled to herself as she thought about this until the screen flashed and the video ended.

The screen read that she had to “click here” for the test. She was scared. She failed to pay attention to the video enough, just like the others. She was too caught up into thinking about her hot boss and how much she loves to please him and do as he says. I sure don’t want to fail the test, but it was now or never. She clicked.

“Name” Sarah typed her answer—“Sarah Taylor”

“Age” “19”

“Sex” “Female”

“No, not your gender. Rather, because we offer health insurance, how often have you had sex? Please state some details.” Sarah giggled. What a funny question, but since it had to do with medical insurance... “Only a few times with an old boyfriend. He is the only one so far.”

“Height” “5′2″”

“Weight” “120 lbs.”

“Chest size” “32D”

“Would you agree that a girl with a big chest has a special purpose that should not be hidden? Yes or yes?” Sarah giggled. Yes or yes? But that means there is only one answer. “Yes.” Sarah was happy to know the computer knew she had a special purpose as she typed out the answer. It is funny that a computer knows girls with big chests are special. I wonder if Mr. Johnson noticed. I should have shown it off more.

“If you had to pick one thing you love about your chest, knowing that you can provide visual and physical comfort to older men, would you feel useful to do that on a daily basis? Yes or yes sir?” Sarah giggled. At least this time there are two choices. But which one? They both sound right. I bet Mr. Johnson will see this and he is my boss. I have to respect him. “Yes, sir.” Sarah smiled knowing she was nailing this test. I wonder if Mr. Johnson will nail me. She giggled more. She was glad she remembered how she loved having such a cute, hot older man boss.

“Given that you want to show off your chest, you will now wear low cut tops to work and a push up bra so that your chest is on display.” Sarah waited for the test question, but instead the screen flicked over and over, and the hum in the background was really loud. She kept staring and thinking about how she needed to show more cleavage at work when suddenly the screen changed to the next question.

“Lots of cleavage only looks good on girls with short skirts. So obviously, you will wear those to work too. But should you cover your legs with stockings? Yes definitely, or Yes, and in fact the type that requires garter belts to hold up the way Mr. Johnson likes.” Wow, what an easy question. “I want to wear stockings with a garter belt to please Mr. Johnson and show him how much I respect him and want him to be happy with how I look.”

“Should your heels be 4 inches or 5 inches?” Sarah thought about this one. It was hard. Because both made her look great in a short skirt. She thought about Mr. Johnson. He was only about 5′7″. Therefore, if she wore 4-inch heels, she would be 5′6″ but if she wore 5-inch heels, she would be 5′7″ just like Mr. Johnson. She knew that being at his level was something she could never achieve being that she is just a dumb girl who really is only here to show off her big titties and make Mr. Johnson like super happy. “4 inches.”

“Because you are happy and cheerful, you probably like singing. But singing at work can be distracting to others. That’s why you prefer to hum.” Sarah nodded because this was so true. She loved to hum while working. She didn’t even notice that there was no question.

“Humming makes everyone around you happy too. That’s why you love to hum along on Mr. Johnson. Even better is when he calls you into his office. That way you can hum on him privately to cheer him up.” God that is so true. I like humming for Mr. Johnson. Wait, it says I like to hum “on” Mr. Johnson. Oh yeah. She smiled wide. I know what that means. I must have hummed during my interview, even though I don’t actually remember that. No wonder he hired me. I love … humming. She giggled so much because while she could never remember ever actually humming, she knows she must do it all the time because she is cute and has big tits and can’t get enough of it.

“When Mr. Johnson offers to let you hum, you are the happiest of all.” Mmmmmmmm, he is so cute and having him let me hum on his cock. It is like the best ever.

“That’s because you know how humming on Mr. Johnson helps him relax. And when you help him relax, because he is such a busy important man, you are being super useful, which is what you have always wanted to be.” Sarah nodded. Yes. If my humming helps the great man relax then I really have found my propose in life.

“Making Mr. Johnson happy makes me so wet sometimes. That happens because I know I am being useful and because my body must be ready for when he might need me to be even more useful.” Sarah giggled. That was her little secret. She has such a crush on Mr. Johnson. He probably doesn’t even know how much I would love it if he fucked me like a little slut. I mean I have the tits for it and the cute body and face. But he is my boss, so I can’t just come onto him. Instead, I have to wait until he orders me to spread my legs and let him have at my wet snatch.

“As much as you love being fucked, you love it even more when Mr. Johnson uses your mouth and tits to fuck until he coats you with his cum. Being a sticky cum slut for Mr. Johnson is your long-term work goal.” Sarah nodded. God, I hope someday I can be Mr. Johnson’s little office whore so he can fuck my tits and my face and cum all over me.

“You are so wet now.” Sarah nodded and used her one hand to pull up her skirt and feel how soaked her panties were. God. I love thinking about the ways Mr. Johnson can use me. She closed her eyes and worked herself up. She was getting closer. Her finger pressing on her clit. Please … Mr. Johnson… fuck my mouth … ple….

The screen shut down.

Sarah looked up. Oh shit. I fucked up the computer. I have to tell Mr. Johnson. He is going to be so mad at me. He will fire me and never fuck me, never let me hum on his cock. Sarah started to tear up. Just then Mr. Johnson walked out of his office.

“Sarah, are you ok?”

Sarah tried to speak but could only cry. She let the great man down and now he was going to fire her.

“I know the problem?” Sarah got ready to be fired. “You haven’t had a nice little hum yet.”

“I’m so sorry sir, I didn’t mean to break the … what?” Sarah realized she didn’t just get fired.

“Break something? Hardly. You mean the computer? Oh, that thing has been on the fritz for years. It probably had all sorts of glitches too, I bet.”

Sarah nodded. “It did sir. So I’m not fired?”

“Not at all. Come on in my office and we can have a hum and then call it a day. It is already after 5:00 you know.” Sarah looked up. She was doing the training for hours it seems. She stood up and followed Mr. Jonson into his office.

“Now let’s hum a little to feel better. OK?”

Sarah smiled and wiped her tears with her hand. “Thank you sir.”

“How about you just take off that boring skirt and blouse combo since I know you meant to show off more of your body today anyway. Then you can start humming the way you are trained.” Sarah smiled at how kind Mr. Johnson was. She wiped her last tear and walked over to his side of the desk. She slid off her blouse and wished she had on a pretty bra instead of the boring one she wore. Then her skirt dropped and she felt even worse about her granny panties, although at least he could see she had a nice big wet spot from thinking about humming on him. She knelt down. She would hum her best for such a kind man, and so cute too.

“Now be a good girl and slide off your bra too.”

Sarah nodded because it was proper to follow orders from Mr. Johnson. She smiled when he saw how big her tits were. And she was so excited too that she did not even wait for his next command. Instead, she simply slid down his zipper and took out his huge 4½ inch cock. It was like the biggest best thing she ever could hope to hum on. She felt his one hand on the back of her head—god she loves it when he directs her like this. Then another hand was cupping her aching tits. She almost came herself. As his hand pressed her down, she opened her mouth and slid her lips down over his big cock. She began to hum. She thought today would be boring, and instead she found ho hum days to be her favorite. She’s a ho and she hums. She tried hard not to giggle because she was busy humming. When he called her a “dumb office whore, she stopping thinking about her little ho hum joke and instead closed her eyes tight as felt a … oh fuck, yes. She came hard. She came twice more before she finished, and Mr. Johnson came once too—all over her pretty face, just the way she likes.