The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah Has a Scone.

Sarah Taylor was just getting used to her first real job—secretary for a small but prestigious company, Johnson Industries. She had been with the company about six months and seemed to be catching on to the duties. She was already much more efficient at determining what calls were important, what calls could just be messages to her boss, Mr. Johnson, and what calls were simply a waste of the important man’s time. She figured out the routine of the day for Mr. Johnson as well as some of the other management. And her typing skills only got better with everyday use.

Sure, there were some things that she could do without. Mr. Johnson was an old-fashioned man. He insisted that she wear a short skirt to work. He insisted that men wear suits and ties and that the women wear shorter skirts and tighter blouses. He said that this was the way it was years ago when the company started and that given the success of the company, it was imperative that they maintain their current dress code and culture. Because she was the only woman in the main office, Sarah felt singled out as “the girl,” even though she considered herself a modern feminist. Still, the pay was great, and she was otherwise treated very well. Even when Mr. Johnson insisted that she wear proper lingerie underneath her clothing, she agreed—somewhat reluctantly. Because her skirts were required to be short and her blouses tight, however, she could not simply say she was wearing proper lingerie. One quick glance and Mr. Johnson would know whether she had on a proper garter belt holding up her stockings, or a proper push-up lace bra under her blouse. So, she went along. Once it was obvious that neither Mr. Johnson nor any of the other men would treat her with disrespect, Sarah grew accustomed to her outfit. Even on the rare occasion that one of the men looked at her at too long, Sarah ignored the glances and simply went about her job. Before she knew it, Sarah was dressing this way even on non-workdays. She liked the feel of her outfit and how she could be both a feminist and feminine at the same time.

One day, however, Sarah arrived at work to find Mr. Johnson in a sour mood. To try and cheer him up, Sarah asked if she could get him his favorite coffee and perhaps a pastry. Despite being quite upset, however, he insisted that he treat her. And sure enough, 10 minutes later, he returned to the office with Sarah’s go-to coffee from the fancy shop down the street, plus a lemon scone—her favorite. Sarah thanked her boss and then they sat in his office enjoying their coffees and Sarah enjoyed her scone too.

“Well Sarah, I suppose its best we get back to work. But … are you feeling ok?”

Sarah had to admit, she did feel a bit funny. Probably all the caffeine and sugar. “Oh, I am fine sir.” On the other hand, Sarah was a bit worried about standing up and she could tell her legs already felt wobbly, and she was still just sitting down. Plus, her head was spinning.

“Nonsense. I can tell you are not feeling well. I want you to unbutton a few of your blouse buttons so you can get some fresh air. And just sit there and rest. After all Sarah, I am sure you’d agree that as your boss, what I say makes sense.”

Sarah nodded and agreed. She probably just needed some more air. That made sense. And given how nice Mr. Johnson has been to her, it really is no big deal that he might see a bit of her bra. She unbuttoned her top 2 buttons and then Mr. Johnson told her one more just to be safe. Sarah nodded as that also made sense, to be safe, and she undid one more. It was a bit embarrassing. She wore her pink lace push up bra today. Like all her others, the bra pushed up her D chest so much that her nipples were barely contained, and to the extent that they were covered, it was only by lace. The cool air made them harden somewhat, so she was putting on a bit of a display to her boss. Still, the fresh air did feel better. Besides, Mr. Johnson—despite his dress code requirements—has been nothing but nice. Never once looking at her like some sort of sex object. He must be admiring my pretty bra, otherwise he would not be looking. He has never looked at my chest before today even though I have been wearing bouses and bras that reveal a lot of cleavage. So, I know he is not some perv. He is just worried about me.

“Are you feeling a bit better Sarah?”

“Oh yes sir. I think …” Sarah was about to tell him that she was ready to get back to work and began to stand. But Mr. Johnson interrupted her.

“Of course, you don’t think Sarah. Only us bosses do that. You are not here to think. You know that, right?”

Sarah giggled. Of course, he was right. That made total sense. Bosses think. Secretaries like her just follow orders. Wait. Is that right? Well, it must be. Sure, I am a feminist and all, but I am only a secretary, not a boss. Mr. Johnson said so, and he always makes sense. So, Sarah smiled and nodded at her boss. But then asked, “but what do I do then sir?”

“Obviously you need to rest yourself a bit more. Now be a good girl and take off your blouse and skirt and lay down on the sofa in the corner of my office.”

Sarah’s head was spinning more, and she had to admit what he said made sense, even though it was a bit unusual for her to undress in front of him. But he knew what she was wearing underneath her outfit anyway. She wasn’t so dumb as to forget to make sure she wore matching lingerie. So, she undid the rest of her buttons and slid off her blouse. Mmmm that does feel better. Then with Mr. Johnson’s help, she stood up and unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She blushed a bit because she noticed that he saw her entire lace lingerie set. Push up bra, matching panties, garter belt, and pink stockings. She blushed a bit more when she saw that he looked her up and down and nodded his approval. He was obviously able to see everything. Her nipples were basically on display given that her bra was mostly lace and how hard they were. And her panties were also mostly lace, so her saw her freshly shaved privates. But he even though he was looking he rover with a funny look in his eye, Sarah knew he was just being concerned.

Mr. Johnson was kind enough to help her walk over to the sofa and assist her in lying down. He stood next to her and looked down at her with a very concerned look. Sarah noticed his pants had a funny bump in the front, but otherwise, he was just carefully watching over her. “Now what you need young lady is rest and another scone to rest your stomach.”

Sarah nodded. Sure, she started feeling funny after eating the first scone, but that was not the scone’s fault. It’s not like the scone made her head all wobbly-feeling. Mr. Johnson—like always—was right. I need a fresh scone. He handed her one and she gently ate it, although lots of crumbs spilled over her. Sarah’s head was really spinning now and that’s when Mr. Johnson was good enough to remind her that he is super smart and she is kinda dumb, being a girl and all, and that she should always follow his orders. Which made total sense given that he is the boss and I am just a dumb girl. I can’t believe he even hired me, given that all I am is some eye candy.

Mr. Johnson kindly watched Sarah finish her scone and her head kept feeling funny. He then made sure that he brushed her free of crumbs. He was such nice man. When a lot of crumbs fell on her chest and slid under her bra, he even helped her undo her bra so that he could get all the crumbs off her chest. He even used his fingertips to pick individual crumbs one by one of her boobies. Luckily, Sarah was reminded by Mr. Johnson that he was a married man and that there was nothing sexual at all about his hands being on her boobs—well he called them titties, which Sarah decided was the best word to describe her chest. She did have rather big titties and like Mr. Johnson said, no one wants crumby titties. They both laughed at his funny joke.

One by one, Mr. Johnson picked each crumb off of Sarah’s nice big titties. He mistakenly thought her nipples were crumbs at one point and tried real hard to pull them off. Sarah giggled because it was obvious that he didn’t know what nipples were. It’s funny that he is married and all and still doesn’t understand nipples. Maybe that is the one thing I know that he doesn’t? Wow. Usually, I don’t know much being a girl and all. Like Mr. Johnson says, I am not real good at thinking and stuff.

Finally, all the crumbs were off. “Good. Now all we need to do is add some special tit cream and you can get back to work Sarah.”

“Yeah. I need tit cre… Wait. What? What is tit cream sir?”

“Oh dear. You haven’t heard of tit cream?”

“No sir.”

“Oh, it is terribly important. It helps keep tits fresh in case they are needed for important things. We all know how important tits are to an office girl like you. So that you can show them off to your boss and the other men you work with. It makes us men feel better.”

“Oh yeah. Right. Like when all then men stare at my tits. They do smile and stuff.”

“Exactly Sarah. See how important your tits are? And we need to keep them fresh, obviously.”

“Oh yes, I agree sir. I want fresh tits. But where do I find tit cream?”

“Well luckily for you, I keep some handy all the time.”

“Really? Can I have some?”

“Of course, Sarah. You are my best secretary.” Sarah giggled since she was his only secretary. “All you have to do is use your pretty little hand over my cock until the tit cream comes out.”

Sarah blushed. “Your cock? Isn’t that like … you know … “ Sarah began to whisper “… like super private and kinda sexual?”

“Normally you’d be right Sarah, which is odd, because most girls are never right about anything.” Sarah nodded and agreed. Girls are usually pretty dumb about things. “But when it comes to your titties, I am willing to forget about the fact that you’d be touching me in what seems like a sexual way. Instead, you are doing what needs to be done to get the tit cream that you really want and need. In fact, I bet you love tit cream if you think about it. Not that you can think about much. Right?” He laughed and Sarah giggled too. I really can’t think about much, he is right.

“So, you’d do that for me sir? Really?” Sarah was amazed at what a kind boss she had. Willing to let her touch his cock until the tit cream came out, even though that might otherwise seem inappropriate.

“Now be a good girl and try and sit up a bit on the sofa.” Sarah did as she was told but had to admit as a feminist, being called a “good girl” was a bit demeaning. But just like he read her mind—which probably isn’t hard since she is just a girl, Mr. Johnson said, “You don’t mind me calling you a ‘good girl’ do you Sarah? After all you are a girl and you are good, so it makes sense to not only like being called a ‘good girl’ but almost really wanting to be called a ‘good girl.’ Right?”

Sarah smiled wide. Of course, that makes sense. “Oh, I love being a good girl sir and super love it when you call me that.” Sarah was so happy about being a good girl that she completely forgot she was sitting there in nothing but her panties, garter belt, stockings and heels. She was topless, with her nipples like really hard from the cold air plus Mr. Johnson accidentally thinking they were scone crumbs and playing with them. In fact, he started playing with them again, which kinda made her feel all tingly down in her panties. She sat up like a good girl, because she always follows orders from important men like Mr. Johnson.

“There, that’s a good girl. Sitting up so I can see how firm those nice big titties are. Young dumb girl with big firm tits are the best girls. That means you are a best girl, Sarah.”

Sarah smiled wide. Wow, I am a best girl. No wonder he will give me tit cream to keep my tits fresh in case they are needed for anything.

“Now slide down my zipper and undo my pants so you can get my cock out. Good girls love to find a big yummy cock under a boss’s pants after all.” Sarah nodded because it was so true. She loves finding big yummy cock because … wait. Yummy cock?

“Sir. Cock is yummy? How can that be, since it isn’t a food?”

“Sarah, you are so cute when you try to think. You forget, some things are yummy not to eat but to suck on. Remember?”

Sarah giggled. She was such a ditz. Oh yeah, I love sucking on cock, not eating it. Wow, I can’t wait to suck on Mr. Johnson’s cock. She hurriedly unzipped him and yanked his pants down. Then she could start sucking on his cock—her favorite flavor of anything to suck. When she tugged them down, her eyes bugged out wide. Wow! Mr. Johnson is huge! He might be as much as 5 whole inches. I hope I can …

Before she could think anything more, Sarah felt her head being pulled from behind. She gasped, which was lucky because just as she did her mouth opened wide and Mr. Johnson’s cock was entering her mouth. Mfffphhhhh. Sarah almost came herself the second it was inside her. She could feel how wet she was in her privates. Her panties must be soaked. She reached down to feel, and sure enough, the were so …. Oh god, yes …. Wet. She forgot how much she loved sucking cock, even though she wasn’t sure if she ever did it before. Fortunately, Mr. Johnson was telling her that she loved it, which had to be true because he is always right. He also reminded her how wet she got when she did this, which was definitely true because she could feel herself almost ready to cum even though she had been sucking him for only 2-3 seconds. God, she was getting wetter and wetter, which was her usual reaction when Mr. Johnson used his hands to essentially fuck her mouth, just like he just reminded her. Sarah used all her brains to remember to play with her wet panties and feel how wet her special spot was. She was rubbing hard as Mr. Johnson held her head in his hands and used her mouth to pound his cock in and out of her mouth.

“I wasn’t expecting the scone to work so quickly on you Sarah. Sure, the drug in the coffee we have been giving you over the past few months worked well enough to let you think that dressing like a slut was the best way to go about things. But I never figured the chemicals we put in the scones would work so fast. No worries, you’re going to forget the last few things I just said because you are too focused on sucking cock, your favorite thing to do.”

Sarah was sure Mr. Johnson was saying something, but she was so focused on her favorite thing—cocksucking—to pay attention. Also, her finger was deep inside her pussy playing with her swollen clit and she was getting closer and closer. She used her mouth to take him in deep because she knows how wet she gets when she can take a big cock deep in her mouth. It was funny because if she remembered right, she really hadn’t sucked cock ever before in her life, but that was silly since, as Mr. Johnson reminded her, she was the best cocksucking slut in the entire office. She must be too, because she was so wet that she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter and wetter and …. Oh fuck … Sarah closed her eyes tight as she felt an explosion inside her privates, like she never remembered having before. She moaned loud and was gonna ask Mr. Johnson to fuck her like a dumb whore, but before she could, she felt a surge of the most delicious cream ever shooting into her mouth. He pulled it out of her mouth for a couple of blasts on her chest. Oh yeah tit cream. Then he shoved it back in her mouth as it was still pumping cum. She was cumming and having her mouth filled at the same time and …

Sarah smiled as she looked up. Mr. Johnson was standing there. He was asking her if she was ok. She must have passed out. She smiled weakly. “I think so Mr. Johnson. I was just … well that was like the best thing ever.”

“I know Sarah. I just never expected you to be such a tremendous cocksucker that it caused you to pass out. Perhaps I will give you one less scone tomorrow. You obviously were already kinda dumb, so maybe you didn’t need as much of the drug as I thought.”

Sarah was confused about what he meant, but she did notice his cock was still out of his pants and dripping. She nodded and smiled and took it in her mouth. She had to drain it because it is what she does. It was the best taste, even better than scones. Tomorrow, she hoped she would have less on her tits and more in her mouth, but she’ll take it anyway she can get it. I bet I will look pretty with it on my face too. As she felt Mr. Johnson’s hand caress her hair as she was draining his cock, all she knew was that no matter what, a coffee, a scone, and a cock is what she loves having each day with her boss.