The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SARA’s EVIL TWIN TAKEOVER: PROLOGUE

(MC, FF, FT, IN, SF)

The area around the abandoned warehouse was nearly silent but for the sound of footsteps that went silent for a few seconds before there was a loud pop sound as the city’s SWAT Team blew the door and rushed the building. The sound of officers yelling “down! down!” Echoed from the open door before officers began escorting the victims inside out.

The first person brought out was a woman, Sarah Miller, a 23 year old wife of the missing John Miller. She looks like a preppy but disheveled brown-haired soccer mom, still in a state of shock due to the fact that she had been kidnapped and held in a makeshift cell for the past several days there was some dried blood on her nose, eyebrow, and ears, but otherwise she was simply in a state of shock.

While Sarah is being treated by an ambulance, several police officers exit the warehouse with a woman who is struggling and ranting. The woman is dressed like a prostitute with knee high black pvc boots, black pvc shorts and a leopard print top, and a black strap-on dildo strapped on over her shorts, flailing around with every twist and jerk. Her hair is short spikey platinum dyed hair, her face is identical to Sarah’s but for the crazed look on her face and piercings. “Sarah? Sarah! I’m not done! I’ll never quit until you give in! We’re the same person! I’m you and you’re me!”

The ranting was cut off as she was stuffed into the back of a police car and the door shut.

The paramedics were completing their examination, “Sarah, your babies’ heart beats are strong so they should be fine, but we should get you checked out at the hospital.”

“Is there any word on John?”

“Sorry ma’am, there’s still no word of finding him. The police will continue searching, but we do need you to get checked out for you and your babies.”

“Okay.”

As the paramedics closed the door to the ambulance, Sarah’s last sight was her evil twin sister staring at her from the back of the police car. Sarah saw her sister Samantha blow her a kiss, before she licked the glass of the police car window. Then the doors of the ambulance were closed and Sarah was on her way to the hospital.