The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SARA’s EVIL TWIN TAKEOVER: Chapter 1: Sarah is put on notice

(MC, FF, FT, IN, SF)

In a large suburban home, Sarah Miller’s voice could be heard: “Ok girls, ready to get to school?” “Yes mom!", “Ready mom!” Said the two identical girls, Jen and Jess Miller, who chose to dress in identical clothes that day. Sarah and the girls got into the minivan, and left for school.

As they left, a person in a delivery uniform walked up to the house, and opened the simple door lock in seconds with a set of picks. The individual walked through the house, taking video with a cell phone paying special attention to the kitchen, the twin girl’s room, and the master bedroom. In addition to the video, the intruder planted a wireless audio/video camera in each room, generally in ceiling air vents.

On a nightstand in the master bedroom was a picture of the husband, John Miller with a black ribbon wrapped around the frame. On a lower shelf was a photo album. The intruder flipped through the album recording the pictures and observing the married couple’s wedding, honeymoon, and the first several months of marriage. But all too soon, the photos were replaced with newspaper articles with headlines that read: “Local man missing”, “Search continues for local doctor”, “Evil Twin kidnaps good twin”, “Samantha Smith captured, kidnapped sister freed”, “local husband remains missing declared dead”, “evil twin found not guilty by insanity, committed to state hospital”, “Local woman gives birth to twins despite her own evil twin kidnapping her.”

The Intruder then went over to the laptop in the master bedroom, and found that it was not password protected. The intruder plugged in a USB drive and copied everything as she continued to investigate the house.

After about 90 minutes in the house all of her tasks were completed, and the woman exited the house, her delivery uniform causing her to blend in and remain unseen and unremembered by anyone.

At 3 PM the family returned. The twin girls returned to their room to change out of their school clothes, while Sarah took the groceries into the kitchen.

As Sarah was putting pasta in the cabinet her cellphone began to ring, but she didn’t recognize the number. “Hello?”

“Hello, is this Sarah Miller?”

“Yes,this is she.”

“This is Detective Wilson, I am on the way to your house, but I’m still 15 minutes away. I need to let you know that your sister has disappeared from the statesville hospital. ”

“Oh no, did she escape?”

“We’re still trying to figure that out, but i’d like you to remain on the line with me, as you confirm your house is secure.”

Sarah went around to all the doors and windows and confirmed that everything was locked, and that no one was hiding in her house. Soon thereafter, Detective Wilson arrived.

“Detective, I’m not sure I understand, did my sister escape?

“That’s what I’m trying to figure out. Apparently, your sister has a reputation of sleeping in strange locations, storage rooms, rooms of other patients, etc. The problem is that they haven’t officially eliminated all the possibilities for places she could be, so we wouldn’t even know about this yet, but for a new orderly who wasn’t familiar with your sister.”

“How could they let her have so much freedom?”

“Well, apparently since she got there a few years ago, she hasn’t committed violence, so she’s kept in a normal security wing, and not the max security wing.”

“That’s crazy. She killed my husband!”

Well, that’s the thing. When she was found not guilty by insanity, the jury found her not guilty but responsible for kidnapping you, but for your husband, they found her actually not guilty because we couldn’t prove that she took him, let alone that he even died.”

“But we know she did it!”

“We know she probably did it, but even if we could prove it now, double jeopardy applies. So the only thing on her record was kidnapping you, and because you are identical twins, the doctor believes she’s not a threat to anyone other than you.”

“Sigh. So what should I do about her escape?”

“Like I said, we can’t even confirm that she is escaped, but for now, make sure that your home remains secure, and be aware of your surroundings, and call me if you notice anything strange.”

After giving Sarah his phone number, Detective Wilson left, and Sarah began to prepare dinner for her girls Jen and Jess.

As Sarah bustled around the kitchen she was unaware that another person was listening and watching her every move on a tablet pc. The watcher brought a finger with black nail polish up to a pair of lips with black lipstick, kissed the finger and then touched Sarah on the screen. “Soon, my dear, we will be complete.”

Later that night after Sarah put her girls to sleep, Sarah went into the closet in her room and pulled out an old photo album.

In the beginning, the album was full of pictures of two identical girls, in most cases they were even wearing the same clothes. But as the album went on the two girls looks diverged. Sarah stuck with the preppy look that was prevalent through the album, but Samantha started wearing alternative and goth looks.

It started out Sarah would wear pink or white, Samantha would wear black. Then Samantha became more extreme. Sarah would wear a cashmere sweater and jeans, Samantha would wear a black pvc halter and latex pants.

As Sarah looked through these pictures she wondered why neither she nor her parents sought help for Samantha. It should have been obvious from the crazy look in Samantha’s eyes that something was wrong. But in her case perhaps it was anger.

One of the last things to occur before their parents kicked Samantha out involved an attempt by Sam to seduce Sarah’s boyfriend, John Miller. Sam had tricked Sarah into leaving, and had stolen Sarah’s phone to invite herself over to John’s house completely dressed like Sarah. To Sarah’s horror, Sam was able to successfully seduce John into having sex. Sam was so effective at replacing her that he never figured it out on his own, despite the fact that Sam had a red black widow’s hourglass shaped tramp stamp. But when Sam told John who she was he was enraged and made her leave.

John called Sarah’s parents when he couldn’t contact her by phone, and within a few hours it was the end for Samantha. Their father was so enraged that he forced Samantha to leave with nothing but the clothes on her back.

Sarah sighed. It was only about two years later, on the last day of her honeymoon with John that she got word that her parents had died in a house fire. And then just a few years ago she lost John too.

“If not for my girls, the only person I would have left is my crazy-ass sister.”

Sarah mulled over the kidnapping. She was so lucky that her pregnancy wasn’t impacted. She had gone to sleep in her and John’s old apartment. The police had been searching for any trace of John and she was exhausted. When Sarah had awoken she was restrained to a large bed in a concrete room with strong lighting.

Sarah recalled pulling on the leather and chain restraints and trying to call for help but her efforts were prevented by a red ball gag held in place by black leather straps. After some time struggling, the door opened and in walked her sister Samantha. Samantha had looked worse for wear. Her hair consisted of 2 inch tall white-blonde gelled spikes, with the sides and back of her head fully shaved, her ears were covered with spike piercings, she had eyebrow rings, snakebite liprings, a septum ring, black lipstick, and dark eye makeup.

Around Sam’ neck was a black spiked collar with two chains stretching down to hold up her leopard print top. The remaining parts of her outfit involved black pvc shorts and black pvc knee high boots with 4 " heels.

As Samantha entered the room, her boots made a clack-clack-clack sound. Samantha approached as Sarah silently watched. “Oh my dear sister, you are in a predicament, husband missing, parents gone, and you’re all tied up. But not to worry, you still have me, and I’m here to save you.”

Samantha reached over and pulled a wheeled cart over, but Sarah couldn’t see what was on the cart.

Samantha continued speaking, “You know where everything went wrong? When we stopped being twins.” Sam paused to look into Sarah’s eyes. “All our lives, we were together and everything was wonderful. Mom and dad loved us, we were never alone... and then we broke. We stopped being twins, we broke and became two separate people.”

Samantha turned back to her rolling tray, and started opening thing that looked like dental implements. “After dad kicked me out it was hard. I became a stripper, a whore, and started doing porn. That’s how I learned that I was a total dyke that liked the occasional dick. If dad had never kicked me out, I don’t know how long it would have taken me to discover this. Take you for example. You probably don’t realize that inside of you is a raging dyke waiting to get out.”

Sarah shook her head and tried to say no, though it was muffled by the gag.

“Oh, you don’t think you’re a raging dyke who likes occasional dick? Well, there will be plenty of time for us to fix that.” Samantha leaned down and kissed the red of the ball gag, and then licked the saliva that had been collecting around Sarah’s lips.

“But as I was saying, it was heart breaking to lose you, to lose half of myself. So what happened? Well, I thought about it and figured it out. We did the preppy look, even after that look was tired and old and because we were twins, I stuck with you. But when I wanted to go goth, you refused to join me. You rejected me, you took that from me, you decided to leave me hanging. But I figured out how to fix things.”

With that, Samantha brought a thick metal ring before Sarah’s face. “I’m going to make us twins again.”

Samantha first pulled out a quick piercing gun, the kind that did simple 14 gauge studs as if the user was bedazzling clothes, and used a swab of numbing agent and alcohol on the ear, before working up and around the outside of Sarah’s ear. Ka-chunk, put in new stud and click, Ka-chunk, put in new stud and click, Ka-chunk, put in new stud and click,

Down and around the ear Samantha went until Sarah’s left ear had 12 total piercings from the bottom through to the top of her ear. A few minutes later, Sarah had 12 piercings in her right ear as well.

Samantha looked at her handywork. The piercings in the cartilage were probably going to hurt when the anesthetic wore off.

“Looking hot, sis. Looks like I was right, but then again I already knew that we make a sexy goth.”

Sam then used a needle to put three rings through Sarah’s left eyebrow before moving on to the big one: Sarah’s septum. Sam applied a quick dose of topical numbing agent before she put the thick 10 gauge needle through Sarah’s septum. Sarah teared up and began to hyperventilate through her nose despite the area being more numb than in pain. Samantha slipped a thick 10 gauge ring in the hole after the needle.

“Hmmm, not bad. I realize it hurts, I suppose I don’t want you to choke on your snot. Are you going to behave yourself if I take out the gag?”

“Mmmm hmmm,” sarah said as tears were running out of her eyes.

Samantha reached behind Sarah’s head and unbuckled the ball gag and popped the ball from Sarah’s mouth. “There we go, that’s better isn’t it?” cooed Samantha as she ran her hand through Sarah’s hair.

“Sniffle, Sammie, why are you doing this? Why don’t you let me go?”

“Tch tch tch, shush now. I’m doing this because I love you and I am you and you are me, we’re twins, the same person seperated in two bodies, but you haven’t learned anything... you’re still wearing the same style we wore when you were 14, and I can’t let you stagnate and atrophy like this. We’re TWINS and I can’t go backwards, but you can catch up to me. That’s all that’s going on. Once you’re all caught up, you and me will be the same and then we can leave together and enjoy fucking our way through the world.”

Sarah looked at her one-time twin with her spiky platinum dyed hair, piercings and goth whore aesthetic and began to cry when she realized that there was no way to talk Samantha out of her plan.

“Now, why don’t you take a few minutes to relax while i get some supplies for the next step. We’ve got snakebites tongue studs and things beyond piercings. I might even put something special on for you. Be right back.” Samantha stepped out of the room closing the door behind her while Sarah cried and struggled against her restraints.

Suddenly there was a loud pop, and flashlights were everywhere with people yelling “get down, police” two of the police dressed like soldiers burst into her room and saw her. The lead officer said “oh my god” and came forward to check her while the second officer swept the corners and then guarded the door while yelling “victim found! live victim!”

The next several minutes were a blur where the officers cut her free, and carried her out to the paramedics who helped her remove the piercings as they also checked her for pregnancy issues. Just as they were finishing up the officers extracted Samantha from the warehouse and locked her in a patrol car.

end flashback

Sarah thought of the insanity of her sister believing that all she had to do was to give her a goth makeover and they would be twins again. Sarah admitted, “it’s too bad that a makeover wouldn’t be enough to fix the problems, like what happened to John?”

Sarah stood up and went over to her bedroom mirror and looked at her ears. The cartilage holes Samantha made were smaller, but had not fully closed. The holes lower in her lobes had fully closed, but the marks were still visible. “Half the ear piercings are still open. I wish i could see whether the septum ever healed.”

As Sarah stepped into her bathroom to finish preparing to sleep, the intruder from earlier that day had been watching and listening. “Don’t worry Sarah. I have a plan to fix us both, and we’ll find out whether that septum piercing is still open.”

-Next morning after Sarah re-lived her flashback-

Sarah woke up and took the girls through their normal routine and dropped the girls at school before running some errands and doing some volunteer work for the library.

Sarah was an effective manager but given the large inheritance she had received from her parents estate, and life insurance payouts, she had decided that she would focus on doing charity work until her daughters were older so that she would not miss time with them.

That afternoon, as Sarah was pulling up to the school to pick up her girls, Det. Wilson called her on her cell phone. “Mrs. Miller?”

“Yes Detective Wilson, any word on my sister?”

“It does appear that she escaped the facility.”

“Oh no, what should I do?”

“Our plan is to increase patrols around your house, but as its unlikely that she would come to you, we would ask that you remain aware of your circumstances outside of your house, and if you need anything call me any time, okay?”

“Okay.”

“I’ll check in with you later. Stay safe.”

The detective hung up just as Sarah reached her daughter’s school. The side door opened and Sarah was completely distracted by her daughters’ yells of “Mom!” and “Mommy!”

“Oh! How was school today?”

“We got to draw Dinosaurs!”

“Oh those are beautiful! Those are going on the refrigerator!”

Sarah and the girls returned home, and Sarah began to make dinner. She nervously checked the doors and windows, but nothing came of it.

The regular routine continued, and nothing happened. Police patrols returned to normal, and Sarah relaxed.

It was nearly a month later, a night Sarah was returning from dropping the girls at a sleepover, when the first sign that anything was wrong was a smelly rag being clamped over her mouth.