The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SARA’s EVIL TWIN TAKEOVER: Chapter 3 — Sam wants her twin to be a twin again.

(MC, FF, FT, IN, SF)

Samantha had spent the days since her escape planning and preparing. The biggest thing would be to duplicate Sarah’s interaction with the children. Yes, with Samantha as their mom she would make sure that the girls didn’t do the same mistakes Sarah did. Jen and Jess would grow up right. With a mother that understood their needs and would make sure that they chose her path, and not that of her own parents. Samantha would teach her girls all about sexuality.

But first thing first, she called the wig maker and asked how long it would take to make the wig once she could provide the hair, and that would apparently take 6 weeks to make a perfect realistic wig with human hair. So, in the interim, she had a plan to use a ready-made wig she had obtained in the color and thickness of Sarah’s hair, but just slightly shorter as if she got a hair trim.

Over the next several days she obtained all of the items that she needed for her plan. And loaded it all onto a pair of duffle bags. Then came the big day. She had been listening to the microphones, and the girls were so excited to go to a friend’s house for a sleepover. Samantha practiced her sister’s common phrases to the girls in a mirror while wearing the wig she had obtained.

“Pretty fucking good.” If she did say so herself. The plan would require to keep her sister sedated for roughly a week to make sure there wasn’t anything she was missing. And then she could move to phase 2.

That afternoon, once Sarah drove away with the girls, Samantha reentered the house, and began to set things up, on Sarah’s bed she put down a latex sheet then a drop cloth, she attached restraints to the bed frame, and then she went down to the basement and began to assemble a cot with I.V. bag holder, and restraints.

Then Sarah came home and Samantha was ready. Just as she came through the door, Samantha clamped a hand with ether on Sarah’s face.

The struggle lasted for a few seconds but then she was out cold, and Samantha shoulder-carried her to the bedroom, she quickly attached the restraints, and before she could wake up, Sam administered a long-term sedative. Sam could cut off a leg, and Sarah wouldn’t wake up. Before Sam started the fun, she set up a video recorder and stripped Sarah nude.

Samantha stripped herself nude and lay beside her “well sis, this is where you’ve brought us, me in my sexy glory, and you in your dull preppy-ness but now it’s time to fix this.

First was the easy part, Sarah’s hair.

“Oh sister, it is such a pity you aren’t awake for this.” Samantha got out her clippers and put Sarah’s hair up, Samantha used the clippers without a guard taking it down to stubble on both the sides of the head and then all the way around to the back of her head. then Sam put on a 1-inch guard and stripped the hair on top down to a 1-inch length.

Samantha then took out some shave gel, and shaved the undercut clean. She then turned to Sarah’s pubes and pits clippering then shaving them smooth. With that done Samantha applied a follicle killing agent to Samantha’s crotch, pits, and undercut. “Oh sister, you have no idea how much pain you’re skipping. When I had my pubes cleared out, i felt it all.

Next Sam turned her attention to the piercings. Samantha wanted to know had the septum piercing she made the last time she kidnapped Sarah healed up? She took a large thick u-shaped piercing, and while it was tight, it went through, so Samantha super glued the ball closures on, locking the piercing in her nose.

For the ear piercings, Sam found that Sarah’s cartilage piercings remained open, but the piercings closer to the lobes had closed. She installed several spike-style piercings; three in the top of the ear, two in the back, and then for the closed piercings she re-pierced those and installed rings. For the eyebrows it was as if they were never pierced, so in Sarah’s eyebrows Sam re-pierced and installed three curved double spike piercings.

Now the previous time that Samantha has abducted Sarah, that was as far as Sam had gotten. Due to the ball gag Sam hadn’t even gotten to the lip, tongue and labret piercings let alone Sarah’s lower body. First, Sam used a pair of forceps to grab and extend Sarah’s tongue which she pierced twice in a row down the middle of the tongue. Then Sam pierced Sarah’s bottom lip twice for a pair of snake bite rings, and put in a 1/4 inch labret spike.

Samantha was going to start on the lower body piercings, however there was another thing she simply had to do.

Samantha reached into the duffle bag, and took out a black strap-on double-dildo harness and stepped into it before sliding the internal dildo inside herself, and lubing up the outer dildo.

Oh sis I wanted you to be awake for this, but I suppose this video will be as close as we can get. Hopefully we can enjoy this video together in a few months, not years... but that all depends on you.

Sam stared into the camera as she placed the dildo’s tip between Sarah’s cunt-lips. Then she blew the camera a kiss as she slowly leaned in, pushing the dildo slowly into her sister’s cunt.

“Oh Sarah. I hope you’re enjoying watching this video of your first dyke-dong fucking. As of right now your cunt is a lesbian cunt. Even though you might not remember your first lesbian experience, the good news is that you’re now a total lesbo porn star.”

During this monologue, Samantha had been slowly easing into Sarah’s cunt. But as she finally felt resistance she could tell when she was at the entrance to Sarah’s uterus.

“Oh sister dear, it seems as though I’ve hit your uterus. Do I push deeper and fuck the heart of your womb, or just fuck you until I cum?”

Samantha raised up her hand to the camera and made a fist. “I think that I’m going to save your first womb-raiding experience for my fist. It’ll give me something to look forward to, and save an experience for you to remember.”

Samantha began to slide the strap-on out and in, starting with gentle but deep strokes. “Oh fuck. Just thinking about you watching this is so hot. Hopefully we’ll be sharing a strap-on or double dong as we watch this.”

Sam began to tug on her nipple rings as she began to pick up the pace.

“Fuck, maybe when we watch this together, I’ll be elbow deep in your cunt, giving you your first fisting.”

Samantha continued fucking Sarah with the strap-on, “but why stop there. Maybe we’ll watch this to celebrate our birthday. The day that you and me fucked our way into this world and crawled out of Mom’s cunt.”

Sam was getting close to cumming from the stimulation of the internal dildo. “Ohhh, maybe we’ll make that the new tradition. Watching, ungh, this video on Jen and Jess’ birthday with their fists up our cunts. After all that’s what birthdays are about, daughters fucking their way through their mommy’s cuNT!!!!!!!”

Sam orgasmed like she was having a seizure. The spasms actually causing her to continue fucking Sarah for several more seconds before she collapsed on her sister’s chest.

“Unnnnhh. Sis, I hope this was as good for you as it was for me.” Sam leaned down and licked Sarah’s new labret spike before kissing her unconscious sister. Sam turned to face the camera. “Fuck that’s hot.”

Samantha slowly pulled out of her sister’s cunt, leaving a noticeable gape from the hard fucking. Sam left the strap-on on her waist, as she began to prep for the remaining piercings and body mods.

Sam prepped her piercing needles, and spoke as she worked. “Sorry sis, I had to get that fucking in before these last mods were done, because you’re going to need to heal, and honestly you’re probably going to the hospital for a long time before you’re ready for fucking again. So, I suppose the good news is you won’t remember either the pain of the mods, or the pain of recovery.

Then Samantha began working her way down Sarah’s body, first a pair of nipple rings, next, a navel ring, then a clit ring, and finally three labia rings on each side of her prude sister’s cunt.

“Well sis, now we’re piercing twinsies. Oh Sarah, someday you’re going to thank me for making our bodies identical again.” Said Sam as she tugged on her own labia rings with one hand and fondled her sister’s newly ringed cunt with the other.

But Samantha wasn’t done. She had to give her sister identical tattoos to her own. To make things easier. She had a tattoo student copy both her spiderweb tattoos from her tits, and her red hourglass tramp-stamp and put them on peel-off stencil paper.

All she had to do was get the placement right, and just like that, it was simple to follow the lines. About 4 hours later, Sarah now boasted a set of permenent spiderweb tattoos on her tits, and a red black widow’s hourglass as a tramp stamp, perfectly identical to Samantha’s slutty gothic look. By the end of it all, Samantha had given her sister a copy of every piercing and tattoo that she herself had, (and she gave herself at least 3 orgasms.)

So far, everything had gone perfectly. Samantha decided that while she could wait a week to dye Sarah’s hair... she didn’t want to.

So Samantha collected all of the hair shorn from her sister’s scalp into a large ziplock bag and undid the restraints and turned Sarah so that Sarah’s head was hanging off the edge of the bed with the latex sheet still protecting the bed. Sam mixed up the platinum white hair dye, and rinsed Sarah’s head before working the dye goop in and letting it sit for a while.

“You know sis, it was my time at Statesville hospital that gave me this idea. They worked so hard to have me understand that I was Samantha and not Sarah, that it occurred to me...I never wanted to become Sarah, the boring prude that you had become. In fact, it occurred me that their techniques were basically worthless because I already believed what they were trying to get me to believe. ”

Samantha ran her hands over Sarah’s nude body, and flicked her new nipple rings.

“The reality is that I wanted both of us to be Samantha. So, their techniques to make me be myself, Samantha, were complete before they already started. That was when I realized how the doctors were doing exactly what I wanted... only they were doing it to me rather than you.”

Sam then reached down to her own hairless cunt to play with her identical labia rings, where some of her arousal juices had collected, and wiped the sticky cunt scum on to her finger before sticking that finger in Sarah’s mouth and scraping the cunt scum off using Sarah’s tongue and lower lip..

“That’s when I realized how to perfect my plan. They wanted soooo much to turn a Samantha that thinks she’s Sarah into a Samantha that thinks she is Samantha. Then they ought to be fucking awesome at making the original Sarah into a second Samantha. " Samantha cackled at the thought of using those fool doctors to do the exact opposite of what they wanted to do.

“That prude version of my sister Sarah will be gone, and instead we will be twins again, closer even than we were when we were children.”

Samantha looked closely at the spiderweb tattoos she had just placed on Sarah’s tits identical to Sam’s own slutty spiderweb-tattooed fuck-bags.

“The thing is, before we move onto the main part of my plan, we need those tattoos and piercings healed. Now I know the tits took me about 2 and a half weeks, while the tramp stamp took about a month. And as for the piercings, the majority are re-piercings so those should only take about a week. I figure your nipple and cunt rings will be sensitive for a month, but psychologists probably won’t know the difference between new and old piercings. So, I figure if you heal as fast as I do, we can actually get started in about a week.”

As the hair-dye timer finally expired, Samantha began to rinse the dye goop from the remnants of Sarah’s hair. Once the dye was fully out, Sam scooped up some Gel and spiked up Sarah’s hair.

Then she pulled Sarah back into her original position on the bed and laid beside her again before the camera.

“Well, how do we look?” The two women were now indistinguishable as a pair of slutty perverted twins but for the fact that one was unconscious.

“We both make an awesome Samantha Smith.” Sam began to frig her pussy as she put her leg over her identical twin sister’s leg. “See sis, you should never have chosen the preppy look over your sister” Sam said as her cunt fluid leaked down her own bear pussy and dripped onto her unconscious sister’s thigh. “I can’t wait to see what my sister is like once the doctors strip away the “delusion” that she’s Sarah Miller. Hehehehe, ha ha ha ha ha unnngh. Oh! oh! Sister, I think this may be the most fun we’ve ever had together. Not to worry about your house and your kids, I’ll keep things up for you while you’re gone.”

After Samantha caught her breath from an intense series of orgasms, the turned back to her sister. “Speaking of being gone. I better get you down to the basement and hooked up to that I.V. once you’ve healed up a bit, we’ll get you into heh heh... treatment.”

Samantha pulled her sister into a fireman’s carry and brought her to the surplus medical cot she had placed in the basement. Soon Sarah was hooked up to the IV with nutrients, vitamins, sedatives, and antibiotics all to prevent infection and to get her healed up enough that her mods would not be obviously new to psychologists or police. Sam was about to leave but snapped her fingers and ran back upstairs for the depends. No doubt that being unconscious for a couple days Sarah was going to shit herself and piss herself. And it was either adult diapers or a whole lot of cleaning.

Once Sarah was safely wrapped up and tucked away, Samantha took out her facial piercings, and made herself up to look like Sarah using Sarah’s makeup, and put on her reasonably close wig.

Once she was dressed up, she drove out, and performed a number of errands. First was dropping off the bag containing Sarah’s hair to make a wig in Sarah’s hairstyle. Then once that was done, Sam stopped off at her safe house to pick up some of her slut wear outfits. Then Walmart to pick up a double-sided key lock door knob for the basement, and then back to Sarah’s ... no, HER house.

Sam checked in on her sister. Her pulse was strong, but she was clearly in rem sleep. Sam paused. Rem sleep...? Why the fuck not? As a new idea popped into her head involving getting a Samsung occulus home VR.

Samantha finished replacing the basement doorknob with the key lock knob, and made a late evening run to best buy where she purchased a Samsung galaxy and occulus combo.

When she got back she went to the laptop Sam had brought back with her from the safe house which had a large library of her porn films, and uploaded several of her more depraved videos onto the galaxy involving lesbian fucking, strap-on fucking, double dildo fucking, and latex play and set it up so the occulus would play the audio and video on a loop.

While it was unlikely that any of this would have an effect given the high level of sedation, Sam was basically like “fuck it. Maybe something will stick.” And hooked up the occulus as Sarah slept.

Sarah was fully made over. What was next for Samantha?