The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 5 IT’S ALL OR NOTHING

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

“Girls, girls, girls,” Chrissy said, raising her voice to be heard over the din of the assembled women gathered around her. “Girls, I don’t know if you know it, but I think with just a little bit of effort on our part, I think we could be running this school.”

There were a range of responses from the young women gathered round her. Some were enthusiastic. Others were cautious. A few weren’t sure if they believed what they were hearing, and there was one girl who was looking at her with something akin to outright hostility.

It was to be expected, Chrissy thought. After all, they weren’t the administrators. They were just the students so a claim like hers was bound to be met with some skepticism.

Chrissy didn’t care. She had her own agenda and she was determined to follow it through. “A few nights ago,” she told her friends, “a few nights ago, we were pissed off because Miss Hanson was trying to run our lives and because we wanted to do something about her, but since then ... and after what we saw yesterday ... I don’t think Miss Hanson’s going to be telling anyone what to do.”

That last comment brought out more than a few snickers. After what Miss Hanson had been made to do, well, it was certainly true that she was now a whole lot more deferential than she had been before.

“I think we can run the school,” Chrissy said again. “Just a few days ago, I let Henry Rollins fuck the hell out of me.”

“That old guy. Ew. Why’d you do that?”

“Did you know he’s president of the school board?”

“No. So?”

“So it’s good having men like him on our side. I bet you from now on, he’s not likely to go against us, if you know what I mean.”

The girls were suddenly quiet as they sensed the import of what their captain had just told them.

“So, here’s the deal,” Chrissy told her friends. “We’re hot and we’re good looking. If we weren’t hot, we wouldn’t be cheerleaders. We like to fuck, right, so I say we find the guys out there who have the power and I say we fuck their brains out. We get enough of them on our side, we can run this school.”

“But what about our boyfriends?”

“What’s that you keep telling us about your boyfriend, Gina. You’re barely getting started and he’s already done. Well, there’s one thing I can tell you for certain, Gina. These old guys, they stick around a little longer than that.”

That was getting some nods from some of the girls around the room but others weren’t quite so certain. “But can we still fuck our boyfriends,” asked another of the girls.

Chrissy smiled. “Like anyone could stop you from fucking anything with a cock, Rache, but yeah, go ahead and fuck your boyfriends. Just make sure you save a little something for the guys who count. So what about it, girls? What do you think? Are you with me?”

There was some discussion amongst the group but a consensus was starting to build. They were going to do it.

“This is crazy,” came a lone voice. “Listen to yourselves. Do you hear what you’re saying?”

The girls all turned to face the one dissenter. It was Shari Wallace. She stood there with her hands on her hips and she glared at her friends.

“I don’t believe it,” Shari said. “Are you listening to yourselves?”

“Yeah, we’re listening to ourselves,” said Natalie, Chrissy’s second-in-command. “What about it?”

“You can’t be serious.”

“What is your problem,” Natalie said. “You said you wanted Miss Hanson off your back, too.”

“Yeah, so I could fuck my boyfriend. But I don’t want to go around fucking some totally fucking old guy.”

“Listen, twerp,” said Natalie. “I think you need to get with the program.”

“Fuck you,” said Shari. “I’m not going to go around fucking some old guy just because you want me to. Letting you control my sex life is just as bad as letting Miss Hanson control it.”

“Girls, girls, girls,” said Chrissy. “Take it easy. Look, we’re all in this together or we’re not in it at all. This pretty much has to be an all or nothing, okay. But I got an idea. How about me and Natalie talk it over with Shari and we’ll see if we can’t come to some sort of an accommodation, okay?”

The other girls looked at one another and slowly they agreed. They left the room, leaving Chrissy and Natalie to talk with Shari.

“I’m not going to change my mind,” Shari said when all the girls were finally gone.

“Why you little twerp—”

“Girls, girls, girls. Come on. We don’t need to result to name calling now, do we?”

“Whatever,” Shari said, “but I’m not going to change my mind.”

“I’m not saying you have to change your mind,” Chrissy said, “but like I said before. We’re either all in this or none of us are in.”

“And if I say no, what are you going to do then?”

Chrissy smiled. “Why don’t we cross that bridge when we come to it.”

“Come on,” Natalie wasted. “Let’s just force the issue. Are you going to join us or not.”

“Don’t answer that,” Chrissy said quickly. “Now, Nat, Shar here has some concerns and we’re here to listen to them, okay?”

“Whatever.”

“Come on, Nat. Let her speak.”

“Fine. Whatever.”

“Okay,” said Chrissy even as she brought the other girl over to a couch. “Here, sit down beside me. Now, let’s hear it. What are your concerns about this plan?”

Shari sat down and looked nervously at Natalie. “I don’t know,” she said. “I mean, if you’re not open to—”

“Oh, don’t mind her,” Chrissy said dismissively. “Nat is just being Nat. Now tell us what your concerns are. I mean, you do like sex, don’t you?”

“I LOVE sex,” Shari said.

“So we know it’s not that. I mean with our plan, you’d be able to fuck as much as you wanted to so it’s not that.”

“No, that would be great. It’s just that—”

Chrissy was stroking the girl’s hair. “It’s just what?”

“It just that it seems ... it seems ... it just seems so immoral.”

Chrissy laughed. “Immoral? What do you mean?”

“I mean, listen to yourselves. I mean. You’re talking about, you know, fucking guys just so they can do stuff for us.”

“Yeah, so,” countered Natalie, “but when a guy does it, he’s just being a stud, but when we do it, we’re being sluts.”

“She’s right,” Chrissy said even as she continued to stroke Shari’s hair. “It’s a double standard and you know it.”

“Yeah, but—”

“But nothing,” Natalie interjected. “We’re just talking about changing the status quo a little bit.”

“Yeah, but—Hey, what are you doing?”

“Just nibbling on your ear, silly,” Chrissy replied. “You ever had a girl nibble on your ear before?”

“No, but—”

“No, but you’ve wanted it, haven’t you and if you haven’t had a girl nibble on your ear, I’ll bet you’ve never had a girl do this before either.”

Shari moaned as Chrissy kissed her. “What are you guys doing,” she said.

Chrissy gave her friend another kiss. “I know you,” she said. “I know what you want. You want Natalie here. For once in your life, you want Nat to do what you tell her to do, don’t you?”

“I do not,” Shari objected.

“Cut the crap,” Chrissy said. “I know you. You want Natalie and you can have her. You can make her do all the things you want her to do, if—”

“If what?”

“If only you’ll give in.”

“I ... I ... I don’t know.”

“I’ll do whatever you tell me to,” Natalie assured the junior member of the squad.

“Look at it this way,” Chrissy said. “If you don’t do it, if you don’t get with the program, if you thought Natalie was a bitch before, just wait and see how tough she’ll be on you if you say no.”

“I ... I ... I don’t know.”

“This isn’t an unlimited time offer. We need an answer. Do you want to be able to tell Nat here what to do?”

“I ... I guess.”

“Uh uh. There’s no guessing here. Are you going to join us? Are you going to be a nasty, little slut just like the rest of us?”

“Yeah, I gu—I mean, yeah.”

“You’re ready to be a nasty, little slut.”

“Yes.”

“You’re ready to give it up for the team, to take a dick for the team if need be?”

Shari looked at Nat. “Yes,” she said.

“You’re going to be such a NASTY, little slut.”

Shari was still looking at Nat when she replied. “Yes.”

“So now we know.”

“Know what?”

“Just what it would take to get you to sacrifice your principles. A little bit of pussy, and you’re ready to give it all up. You really are a nasty, little slut just like the rest of us.”

Shari wanted to say no but she just couldn’t bring herself to disagree.

“Well, you’ve earned your reward. It’s time you went and got it.”

Shari looked shyly at the Assistant Captain of the cheerleading squad and then she cast one last uncertain look back at Chrissy and then she turned her attention back to Natalie and then she looked back at Chrissy. “You’re sure,” she said shyly.

“Sure of what?”

“You’re sure she’s going to do whatever I tell her to do.”

“There’s only one way to find out, isn’t there.”

“I gue—I mean, yeah.”

Shari looked back at Natalie. “I’d um ... I’d kind of like to see your tits.”

Natalie didn’t move a muscle. “Is that kind of what you want or is that really what you want.”

“Yes, I want to see your tits.”

“Then you got to tell me what you want me to do.”

“I want you to take off your top,” Shari said.

Natalie pulled off her top and she dropped it on the floor. She was still wearing her bra.

Shari stared at that bra. “I, um, I want to see you take that off, too. Take it off. Take off your bra.”

Natalie didn’t bat an eye. She simply reached behind her and she took off the bra and she dropped it on top of her shirt.

Shari was looking at the assistant captain with her big tits. They were almost too big, Shari thought, but they were certainly bigger than hers. “I ... um, can I ... can I touch them?”

“Is that what you want,” Chrissy asked.

“Yes.”

“Then you have to tell her,” Chrissy said. “That’s the way the game works. You have to know what you want and you have to be prepared to take what you want. Otherwise, no one’s going to give you anything just because you might want it.”

Shari nodded. She knew how the game worked. She looked at Natalie and she looked at her oversized tits. “Get over here,” she said. “Get over here and let me get my hands on those tits.”

“If that’s what you want,” Natalie said and then without another word, she moved in closer.

Shari couldn’t help herself. Her hands reached out and then she was grabbing those tits. “God,” she moaned. “I can’t believe it. I’ve always wondered what these tits felt like and I’ve wanted to do this for so long.”

Natalie didn’t say anything. She just stayed where she was as the other girl continued to fondle her tits.

And besides, it soon became clear that fondling wasn’t all that Shari had in mind because soon it wasn’t just her hands that she had on those big tits. Soon, it was her mouth and her face buried in the other girl’s chest.

Shari stayed face deep in Natalie’s tits for a good, long time before she finally pulled her face between the other girl’s massive mounds. “God,” I can’t believe it,” she exclaimed. “I can’t believe it. I can’t believe how good they felt, but ... but can I ... you know, can I ask for something else?”

“You can ask for whatever you want,” Chrissy told the girl, “and you’re going to get whatever you want.”

“Well then, I want her to lick my pussy,” Shari said. “I’ve never had a girl do that to me before and I want Natalie to do it to me.”

Chrissy just smiled. “Don’t tell me,” she said. “Tell her.”

Shari turned and looked back at the topless girl. “I want you to eat my pussy.”

“Okay.”

“It’s as easy as that?”

“Sure.”

“Well. all right then, I want you to ... no wait. I have something else I want you to do first. I want you to take off all your clothes first and then I want you to eat my pussy.”

“Okay.”

“You’re going to do it?”

“Sure.”

“Okay, let’s see it.”

Shari sat back and watched with amazement as Natalie started to unbutton her jeans. The girl stood and pushed them down over her hips leaving her there in just her panties and nothing else.

“Oh my God. She’s doing it.”

“Yep. Just watch,” Chrissy told her.

Shari had always been so distracted by Natalie’s tits but now that all her attention had been focused on just one place, she found herself staring. She’d never thought of herself as a lesbian or even of having tendencies in that direction but now, she knew what she wanted. She wanted to see the other girl’s pussy.

And then she was doing it. She was pushing her panties down and Shari stared even more. She found herself really liking Natalie’s pussy and she found herself getting wet.

“Oh my God.”

“So you got some pussy you want me to lick?”

“What? Oh yeah. Get over here and lick my pussy. Wait. I got a better idea. I want you to come over here and I want you to take my top off.”

Natalie did as she was told and soon Shari’s top was being pulled over her head.

“Now, the bra,” she said. “Take my bra off.”

Again, Natalie did as she was told and then her fingers were fondling Shari’s now well-exposed tits. “I like your tits,” she said as her fingers stroked the other girl’s nipples.

“They’re not as big as yours,” Shari said.

“I know. That’s what I like about them.”

Anger flared briefly in Shari. She wasn’t sure if the other girl meant what she was saying but maybe that was why she did what she did next. “Come here,” she said even as she pulled Natalie closer and then she was pressing her face between the other girl’s tits. “Come on,” she said. “Smother me with those things.”

Natalie slipped a hand behind Shari’s head and then she was pushing herself forward even as she pulled the other girl back onto her tits. It was amazing just how easy it was to get Shari’s face slide between her tits.

Shari mumbled as those tits continued to smother her. Her hands reached around and grabbed Natalie’s ass and she knew right then and there that she even if Natalie hadn’t taken her clothes off already, her hands would have done the work for her.

And then she was pushing Natalie back just a bit. She was looking between the other girl’s legs. “Come here,” she said. “I want to taste that.”

“You want to taste this, huh,” Natalie said, and then in the next instant, she was pulling Shari out of her chair and pushing her down on her knees. “You want to taste this,” she said again. “Well, okay. Here you go,” and with that, she moved in and straddled the other girl’s face.

Shari’s tongue came out and that’s when she found out just how wet Natalie really was. Almost from the start, Natalie started to moan and then she just kept right on moaning. “Oh yeah, baby,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Eat me. Eat me. Eat me.”

No one was paying attention to Chrissy but that didn’t mean she wasn’t paying attention to them. Already, she’d hiked her skirt up and she was pulling her panties to one side. She pulled her own top off as she watched the one girl straddle the other and then she took off her bra and she started to fondle her own, young breasts and she moaned as she slipped her hand between her legs.

“Oh yeah,” Natalie moaned as her hand pulled Shari even tighter between her legs. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Eat me. Eat me.”

Shari couldn’t believe it but her tongue was doing it. Her tongue was really going after that pussy.

At first, she didn’t have a place for her hands but almost of their own accord, they found their way between her legs. Her skirt was there and so was her panties but that didn’t stop Shari’s hands from going after herself. She pulled up the skirt and she rubbed her pussy through her panties and she moaned against the pussy in her mouth.

It wasn’t all that long before her hand tired of that. She pulled her hand up under her skirt and then she pushed it down in her panties and she moaned again. Direct stimulation. This was much better.

“Yeah, you like that,” Natalie was saying and at first Shari was thinking about what she was doing between her legs. How could Natalie know about that, but then her next words made it rather clear what Natalie was talking about. “You like eating my pussy, don’t you, twerp. Well, I got something for you. I got something for you that I think you’re really going to like.”

Shari might have asked what that was except that in the next instant, she felt the other girl quiver and that’s when she knew what it was. Natalie was cumming in her mouth.

“Yeah, that’s it, twerp. Eat my cum like the little fucking twerp that you are.”

Just that comment was enough to get Shari’s hackles up and besides, that reminded her of what it was she had intended to have her busty cohort do before she’d gotten so distracted. “Twerp,” she said indignantly. “I’ll show you who’s the real twerp around here.” She stood up and she quickly stripped off her skirt. “You see this,” she said pointing down at her panties. “You see this. I want you to take these off and I want you to eat me out.”

Natalie just looked at the girl and then she grinned as she moved in and with one quick motion, she pulled the panties off of the other girl. “Is that what you want,” she asked.

“That’s part of it,” Shari said as she sat herself back down and then she spread her legs and her fingers played between her legs and she moaned just for the heck of it. She stroked her fingers over her pussy and she looked up at the buxom cheerleader and she moaned again. “Oooh geez, I want you to do it. I want you to get your mouth right down here. I want you to eat me out really good.”

Shari knew she was being watched but she didn’t care. Chrissy could watch her all she wanted and if she wanted to, Chrissy could just keep on playing with her pussy just as she was doing at that very moment just so long as the other girl slipped her mouth down between Shari’s legs.

Shari held her breath as that mouth got closer and closer. Her hands stroked her tits. That mouth was almost there. It was almost there.

Shari moaned as that tongue found its mark and then she moaned again. Fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good.

“Oh God,” the girl moaned even as her hands squeezed her tits. “Eat me. Eat me. Oh God, do it. Eat me.”

She moaned again as that tongue went after her even more vigorously. She gasped as that tongue found a good spot and then she gasped again. Oh geez, that was good. That was so fucking good.

“You like this,” Natalie asked.

“Yes-s-s-s,” the girl moaned.

“You want me to make you cum.”

“Yes-s-s-s.”

“You’re going to get with the program, right. No more problems, right?”

“Yes,” the girl moaned. “Yes. Yes. Yes.”

After that, Shari didn’t say much else because she was too busy cumming and cumming and cumming.

“No more problems then,” Chrissy said. “Right?”

Shari nodded her head.

“You’re with the program now, right. You’re with it a hundred percent.”

Again, Shari nodded, this time more enthusiastically than the first time.

“All right then. No turning back, right?”

Shari shook her head.

“All right then. Let’s go tell the others. It looks like we got ourselves a deal.”