The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Satyr

Synopsis: Typhon Eudaimon is a Satyr… the creature of myth… a sexual beast, akin to an incubus. He feeds off the sexual energy of his victims.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Manhattan, 1977

Julie Mitchell wondered now why she’d come to this bar. She ran her finger around the rim of her glass as she looked over the bar at Julian’s ass. “Pity he’s gay,” she thought to herself.

They had flirted with each other—especially after finding out they had similar names but for Julian it was playful banter in hopes of good tips.

For Julie it was the desire to butter the man up and get him to fuck her.

She was disappointed when she heard him talk to another barman and… then she saw the other slide his hand over Julian’s ass.

“No tip for Julian!” she mande a mental note then. Hell hath no fury…

Julie was 27. She was blonde with blue eyes. Her hair down past her shoulders. She had 36C breasts. She was quite attractive, and a pretty face. The blue eye-shadow highlighted her eyes. The thick red glossy lipstick she longed to plant on a guy…maybe gave her the look of desperation.

Julie smelt a sudden heady musk. It made her light-headed. She turned, sensing his approach.

Typhonn had an open neck shirt revealing his hairy Greek features. He wore several gold pendents.

Julie didn’t realise but her nipples had gone rock hard as he approached. She couldn’t help smiling.

“Hi, there,” he said.

“Hello,” she said in a sultry voice.

“Mind if I sit?”

“No… not at all…,” she gasped. Her legs parted and then closed, a few times.

“I’m Typhon Eudaimon,” Typhon said.

“That’s an unusual name,” Julie said.

“It’s Greek…”

“Oh?”

“And… you are?”

“Huh?”

“What is your name?”

“Oh, gosh!” she laughed “Julie Mitchell.”

“You’re very beautiful…,” he said.

She opened her legs again. It was an unconscious move—but done because she was so very much attracted by this dark hairy bearded stranger.

“Um, what are you drinking?” she asked as she signalled to Julian to get Typhon whatever he wanted.

“I am fine…,” he said.

“You’re not drinking?”

“No”

“Then… um.. why are you…?”

“Why am I what?”

“Like, here…?”

“In America?”

“No… in this bar…”

“To find someone like you…”

“Me?” she blushed. Unconsciously she toyed with her top, drawing it down a little to show more of her bust.

She realised now too that his hand was on her thigh. She looked down and then at him. She wasn’t objecting.

“Do you live near-by?” he asked.

She coughed. That was forward… and quick…

“Yes!” she blurted.

“Let’s go,” he said.

“Yes…,” she gasped, almost leaping off her bar-stool

She turned to Julian and put some bills down on the bar for her drinks.. but they just covered the cost. She smiled. She knew he was disappointed in the tip.

She followed Typhon out, racing up to him and grabbing his hand in hers.

“Well?” he asked, stopping.

“What?”

“Where do you live?”

“Oh!” she blushed. She was like a giddy school-girl. “Just a block away…”

“Good, let’s walk…”

“Walk?” she thought… Yes, okay.

She held his hand but soon he pulled her closer, and wrapped his arm in hers.

She liked that.

He was manly.

He took control.

In the elevator to her apartment he suddenly spun her towards him and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. She was shocked, and surprised… but it turned her on. She tasted him… and she shivered. He was delicious.

She realised he had a hand on her boob. She looked down as he kneaded it through her dress. She looked back up into his eyes and she gasped.

Okay… she liked a guy to take control… but this was…. this was something else. She felt vulnerable… like he could do anything to her… and it excited her.

They made their way to her apartment and no sooner did she close the door then he pressed her up against it, pushing her face against the wood.

He felt up under her dress, groping at her panties.

She went to protest when he banged her head against the door.

She was shocked again at how sexy this was. She was wet went he entered her from behind.

Her vagina opened up over his cock and she gasped as she suddenly felt how big he was.

“Oh, fuckkkkkk!’ she gasped. She’d never had such a thick hardness in her before.

He humped her, each time banging her head a little against the door.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!” she cried as she came.

This was amazing.

He was humping her, driving her up off her feet. Her feet kicked out a little against the door and she slid down his shaft. She couldn’t believe it… he was pressing against her cervix.

“Fuck!” she cried “How big are you?”

“Shut up, bitch!” he snarled and humped her harder

She loved him calling her that. Yes… she was his bitch.

Fuck feminism.

She surrendered to the burning between her legs… that hot heat that made her both tremble and ache at the same time.

“Fuck me!” she cried. She turned her head to kiss him but he squashed her face against the door again.

It was uncomfortable… but she wanted him to abuse her.

He humped her harder and then… she knew it was coming… his cock erupted in her.

“Oh, God!” she cried out as orgasm rumbled through her, like a jolt. She felt the tingle run up her spine and her shoulders shuddered like she was having a fit.

“Oh! Oh! OhhhhhhhhhhH!” she cried as her orgasm only seems to go on and on and on.

She passed out.

She woke, on the couch. She looked at the time. Half an hour had passed.

Suddenly she panicked. Where was he?

She sat up and then swooned. She was light-headed and fell back. It took her a moment to recover.

“Typhon?’ she called, she was despaired to hear him.

“Yeah?” he called from the bathroom.

She felt a wave of relief that he was still there.

Unsteadily she went down the hall.

She looked at him pissing. “Woe” she gasped. Even flaccid his cock was a monster.

“Come here and drink!” he said.

“Nooo!” she laughed. That was not her…

“Come here!” he snapped.

She shivered and found herself going to him.

“You do not want to disobey me!” he said.

“No… I…,” she began to agree. Then she caught herself… “what am I saying?” she thought.

“Sit” he said

She sat on the toilet

He continued again to piss, only this time on her dress.

He drew the stream up and onto her face

At first she looked away, in disgust.

But she was soon gazing at his cock. Her mouth opened. She took him in. He filled it and… she swallowed.

“Good girl” he said when he finished.

She had a beaming smile on her face.

She rose up, her clothes hugging her wet. She eased out of them and went into the shower to wash. She shivered when in a moment of clarity she questioned why she was behaving the way she was… so submissively. Eve to the point of being humiliated—literally pissed upon… she had meekly accepted this.

Julie thought that she ought to kick him out… make an excuse, she thought. Yes. She needed him to go.

As she stepped out of the shower she got a whiff of Typhon’s heady aroma.

She shivered and sighed… “I want to fuck him so bad,” she said aloud… having immediately forgotten all her plans to regain her independence from this sexy, but ultimately bad influence.

She saw him walk by the door and she shivered again.

“Baby?” she called.

“Hmm?”

He came back to talk to her.

“What?”

“Did you… you know… wanna..?” she blushed.

“Want to what?”

“Fuck me?”

“Yeah, okay” he said.

She skipped and clapped her hands.

As he came closer his musk filled her nostrils. “God, you smell good…,” she said as he embraced her.

They kissed. Her hands grabbed his butt.

“Turn around,” he said

“What?”

“I’m going to fuck your ass…”

“NO!” she shivered “That’s… that’s dirty…”

“Turn around!” he snarled.

She did “This… this is…,” she tried to think of what to say to object but she found herself doing what he asked… again…

And, again… it made her excited too.

She’d never done anal.

As he pressed his cock head against her anus she remembered why…

It hurt

“Baby… no…it….”

“Shut up cunt!” he snarled

She braced herself as he pushed against her.

“Uhhh…ow! Ow! Ow!” she gasped, biting down as he slowly stretched her open.

“Take it, bitch!’ he said as he pushed deeper into her rectum.

“Yesssss!’ she cried “Fuck my ass! Fuck it!” Fuck my stinking hole!”

She quivered and came… shocked too at her own gutter-moth animalistic reaction to being sodomoised

It thrilled her.

She pushed back on him and soon she was fucking him…

“That’s it, whore!”

“Yesssss” she cried and immediately came again. She was a whore… his whore. She’d do any fucking thing he wanted her to do…

He bent over her, so she took more and more of his weight.

He grabbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples, pinching them

“Oh, God, yessssss!” she cried.

And then he came in her.

She fell forward, spasming as he emptied into her… her third orgasm rippling over her.

It was like her tongue lolled out as she couldn’t stop giggling.

“Yess! Yes! Yesssss!” she cried.

* * *

Lisa was concerned that she’d not seen or heard from her friend in two days. Julie wasn’t answering her pone.

Lisa knocked on the apartment door.

She heard stumbling, and a crash. Lisa knew where the spare key was (hidden inside the fire bucket recess).

She went and got it and then let herself in.

“Phew!” she gasped.

There was a strong stench.

Pungent… but as she drew it into her lungs she felt a little light headed.

But then she saw the feet… protruding out a room

“My God!” she cried and rushed in to see Julie lying naked on the floor.

Julie was filthy, emaciated.

At first Lisa thought her friend might be dead.

She picked her up and found her breathing shallowly.

“Julie?” she cried “Are you alright?”

“Fuck me..,” Julie whimpered.

“What?”

Suddenly Julie opened her eyes

“Where’s….?” she began to ask, looking around.

“Who? What?”

“I…?” Julie was so confused.

“I… I’ll call help….” Lisa said and laying her friend down went to the phone and called 9-11.

As she did, she found herself rubbing her breast. “What the fuck?” she gasped. Her nippled were rock hard.

She felt light-headed… almost drunk. She shook her head and as she finished the call she went and opened the front door and propped it open.

She suspected maybe the odour was intoxicating and she hung her head in the hallway to try and clear it.

Then she went around opening the apartment windows.

Paramedics came.

“What your friend on? one asked.

“I… I don’t know…” Lisa said.

She heard them talk and it sounded to her they suspected that Julie was high on something…

They put her in a gurney and began to wheel her out. She followed.

As they lined her up to slide her in the back Julie called her.

“What is it?”

“When he comes back… he’l… he’ll want me to be there… I… I can’t go…”

“Who?” Lisa asked “Who’ll want you?”

“Please, we’ve got to get her down to General…,” one of the paramedics insisted.

They hauled her into the back of the van. One got in with her and the other went around to the driver’s side.

Lisa followed him

“Your friend will be alright,” he said with a smile and then he checked for traffic and drove off.

They had lights on, but no siren.

She sensed that this meant Julie was not in immediate harm,

She was relieved at that.

Lisa decided to return to collect her things and close up the apartment.

She was going around the back of the apartment when she heard the front door open.

She heard a woman giggling

“I want you so bad…,”

Lisa grabbed a carving knife from the kitchen and holding it behind her back she went out to the front.

There she saw a dark hairy man and a woman on her knees sucking his cock… and it was a BIG cock….

“Who the fuck are you?” she asked.

Typhon looked around at her. The woman on her knees ignored Lisa and just kept sucking. It was as if all that mattered to her was that cock…

“Who am I?” he smiled “My name is Typhon Eudaimon”. He patted the woman “And this is Fiona…” he said “She’s a good girl”

“I’m a good girl,” Fiona laughed as she kept sucking.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Lisa asked

“Where’s Julie?”

Lisa at least realised he knew the owner of the apartment… he wasn’t just some random guy picking a place to fuck…

“She’s… she’s been taken to hospital…”

“Ah…,” Typhon said “Yes, she was growing weak… I could fee it… That’s why I brought Fiona along… to fuck… I didn’t think Julie could keep it up for much longer…”

“I wanna fuck you so bad…,” Fiona gasped as she ran his cock over her face.

Lisa noticed that strong odour again… even stronger now that Typhon was there… And, now she’d closed all the windows. (And the door was shut).

“What do you mean?” Lisa asked.

“She’s been serving me for the past couple of days… with her body.. but I think I took too much out of her… so I brought Fiona along to give Julie a bit of a rest…”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“But now you’re here…,” Typhon smiled. He turned and looked at Fiona. “Open your mouth…” he said.

“Come in me!” Fiona gasped, holding her tongue out.

He started shooting his load onto her face.

“Ahhhhhh!” she laughed.

Lisa realised her nipples were pressing out rock hard She should have been repulsed… seeing this little sex display.

Lisa was also amazed… not just how big Typhon was but the amount he shot out… and Fiona holding her mouth open to catch as much as possible. She ended up just taking him in her mouth and gulping. Gulp. Gulp. Gulp…. A lot of come!

“Ahhhh!” Fiona laughed showing both Lisa and Typhon her empty mouth… she’d swallowed the lot…

“Yummy!” she laughed as she began to wipe it now off her face and neck and lick that too.

Typhon drew his pants off completely now. Lia was shocked at his legs… hairy… kinda like he had fur leggings on.

He kicked of his shoes.

“Noooo!” she audibly gasped seeing his cloven hoofs.

“I wanna fuck you…” he said as he turned to face her, his cock swinging like a rod.

“Stay back!” she said bringing out the knife from behind her back.

She looked at a haziness in the air and realised she could actually see a scent wafting .

She breathed it in.

“Oh, wow!” she gasped.

She realised now also she was wet. Her pussy itched.

“I want to fuck you so bad…” he said.

“No… stay… I…. get…get back…” she tried to think straight. Every breath she took… she became more and more unable to think straight.

She dropped the knife. It just missed her foot as it buried itself in the floorboard.

He drew closer and as he did his cock grew instantly hard… like some kind of balloon instantly being inflated by a gas tank.

“I… I’m warning you…” she said as she unbuttoned her top.

She stepped back.. and stumbled… She laughed. She caught herself laughing and thought “Am I drunk?”

“You want to fuck me…” he smiled

“No.. that’s….” and then she realised she’d just let her shirt fall to the ground.

“What’s…?” she gasped as she looked down at it.

She looked back at him, and he was upon her.

“No… this is…,” she tried to say as she felt herself back against the wall.

“I…,” and then his lips got closer and closer to hers “No…I….”

They kissed.

She tasted him

Her lips tingled.

“Oh, fuckkk!” she gasped and suddenly returned the kiss, her hands going around his head to hold him as she pressed her mouth hard against his.

She didn’t even notice Fiona was now naked, standing next to her till he turned and kissed her too.

Lisa looked away at first… it disgusted her seeing him kiss another woman.

He took her by the chin and turned her face back to his and they kissed again.

She pressed hard against him once again.

Next he pulled his head slightly away and Fiona took her and turned her face. They kissed. She didn’t want to… and then… then she did.

She kept kissing Fiona even as she felt Typhon pulling her dress free.

He then grabbed her bra and tore it open. Fiona fondled one of Lisa’s small breasts as Typhon sank to his knees.

He drew her panties out of the way and his tongue lolled out at least six inches. She shivered as she watched it enter her.

“Ohhhhh, fuckkkkk!” she cried. The balls of her fists hit the wall behind her.

He rose up quickly and pressed his cock to where his tongue had been and she opened her legs and let him into her.

It was amazing.

She couldn’t believe how big he was. She couldn’t believe she could stretch over him. “Oh, fuckkkkk!” she gasped as she realised she’d taken in as much as possible… his cock was now hitting her cervix.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried, “Oh, God! Fuck me!”

As he humped her she looked at Fiona who stood there masturbating and they both caught each other’s smile. Lisa now understood Fiona…both were addicted to this massive cock.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! she cried with each thrust.

“You want me…?”

“Oh, God! Yesssss”

“You’ll do anything I say?”

“Anything,” she gasped. She felt completely compliant… and she loved it.

“I’m gonna come in you…”

“Oh, yes! Come in me! I want your come!”

He shot his load and her head flew back and banged against the wall as she screamed out in orgasm. “Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!” she moaned.

Finally he drew out of her, she kissed him as he did.

“Eat it!” he said to Fiona.

Fiona moved in, on her knees and pressed her mouth to Lisa’s dripping pussy. A part of Lisa didn’t want another woman there… she’d never considered it before but now a part of her wanted to comply. She wanted him to dominate her. She wanted him to tell her what to do.

“Open your legs,” he said to Lisa

“Yesssss,” she sighed. She was a complete submissive.

Fiona lapped at the waterfall of sperm cascading out Lisa’s still open, gaping cunt. Her labia were red, sore, but wet and hot.

“Ooooo,” Fiona sighed… enjoying the hot sperm and pussy juice cocktail.

He was still hard and he got down behind Fiona.

“Spread your legs,” he said.

She did so willingly.

He slid up between her thighs and pushed his cock head into her glistening wet slit.

“Oh, fuckkkk!” Fiona cried.

He grabbed her head and pushed her face back into Lisa’s crotch.

“Eat it, bitch!” he said.

“Yeah, bitch!” Lisa tried to sound authoritative

“Shut the fuck up, cunt!” he snarled.

“Yes,” she said meekly, bowing her head.

He rode Fiona and came in her…

Now Lisa had a turn at eating cum-soaked snatch.

He rose up and went to the couch and sat down and watched.

Fiona and Lisa were exhausted. They both want to him and sat down on either side of him; they both felt… drained.

He’d been drawing their engird from them every time they came…

Fiona and Lisa both now took turns licking his cock. He slid a finger down between Lisa’s ass cheeks and made it circle her back-hole. She shivered as he pushed into her. She’d never had anything, not even a thermometer in their.

He came for them both… two hungry mouths.

Then Lisa and Fiona fell asleep.. exhausted.

Typhon went out… he went to a club to pick up another woman to feed from, taking her into the club’s toilets—fucking her in a stall. He fucked her for forty minutes, making her come over and over and over again, draining her each time. (She would be found alive, but unconscious).

He left her sitting on the bowl, unconscious. He returned to the apartment hoping to feed from the sluts he had there… but they were still unconscious.

He turned around, went back out and picked up another woman in another club, fucking her in the alley behind the venue.

Julie had been in hospital for three days in intensive car. She was dehydrated, and malnourished. Nurses remarked on how haggard and aged she had appeared when first brought in.

Julie sat up and saw a woman sitting there…

“Hi,” the woman said.

“Hello?”

“I’m Kaarin Washington,” the slender black woman said “I’m with Social Services…”

“Social Services?

(Kaarin had been sitting there a while, finishing her notes on another case when Julie ‘woke up’.)

“Yes, I am here…if you wanna talk about… you know… anything…”

“Talk….?”

“Well. I talk to a lot of women who have been sexual assault victims and…”

“Sexual assault?” Julie asked “You think I was …?”

“”Well the medical examiner reported a lot of trauma to your… ahem….vagina and anus…” Kaarin said “And, there was a lot of sperm deposits…”

“I was not sexually assaulted..!” Julie said.

Kaarin believed she was. And, she believed that Julie was in a stage of denial.

Kaarin went to make a call and when she returns Julie was gone.

“Where did she go?” Kaarin asked a nurse

“I don’t know…”

Julie returned home

Typhon was a sex-beast…

Julie was desperate to be fucked again. She found Lisa slumped over in the bedroom, unconscious, thin, emaciated.

Julie didn’t care for her friend… or the obvious danger… she only wanted to fuck Typhon

She was a sex addict.

But Typhon had moved on.

Over the coming days Julie would slowly regain some of her composure, just like an addict being weaned off a drug.

Lisa was also taken to hospital and immediately put on fluids to try and build up her strength.

The two women drifted apart as neither wanted to be reminded of what had happened… what they had allowed to happen to themselves.

Of the sex that had almost driven them both to ecstatic death.

Occasionally certain odours might remind Julie of Typhon’s head scent.

She would still miss him from time to time… despite the fact she’d almost died.

Byt New York was a big city and Typhon had other pussy to feed from.

Julie sighed in regret. She would never see her assailant ever again.

The End