The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks

Chapter 14

Hand in hand Roxanne and Savannah walked towards the food court. Savannah had gotten everything she needed for now and she planned on just grabbing a late lunch before going back to their dorm. It was nice to show her new girlfriend just a little while longer before they got back to the privacy of their dorm where Savannah planned to have some real fun.

Savannah led Roxanne straight to a table on the outer corner of the terrace that reach almost to the middle of the main hall. It was the table that was most visible, and they would surely get a lot of looks. Savannah grew excited at the thought that so many people would see that Roxy was her girlfriend. Roxanne also realised this spot would draw in a lot of unwanted attention, and just like Savannah she felt a sexual thrill from the thought alone. Only hers originated from the embarrassment she felt.

Sitting down Savannah patted her lap with a broad smile. “Put your bags down and then you can sit right here. That way we can stay very close all throughout lunch, now isn’t that wonderful my little slut.” Savannah said loud enough for the people around them to hear as well, which sent another jolt of shameful pleasure to Roxanne’s pussy.

Roxanne’s face turned bright red in colour, another shameful jolt went to her pussy as she did exactly like Savannah had suggested. She sat down on her roommate’s lap feeling overly embarrassed. Doing this in front off all these people was way worse than in the privacy of their dorm, and way worse than the relative privacy of the stores even.

Apparently Savannah wasn’t happy with just letting Roxanne sit on her lap either. Instead she opened her legs making her roommate slip onto her left thigh only, with one of her legs on each side of Savannah’s leg. Before the girl could reposition herself, Savannah closed her legs trapping one of Roxanne’s between her own.

The position was made even more awkward by the shortness of Roxanne’s skirt. It had risen up when sitting down and since she hadn’t been allowed to wear panties she was now sitting with her naked butt and pussy on Savannahs tights covered leg. The shame of it all made her pussy drip even more than before.

It only took a minute for Savannah to realise the exact same thing. “Oh you dirty little slut, sitting your naked cunt down on my leg and I can telly you are sopping wet. You have soaked all the way through my tights you naughty girl.” Savannah whispered coyly into Roxanne’s ear.

She would have preferred to say it out loud, but she still needed to show some restrained. Afterall she didn’t want the mall security to end their trip prematurely by escorting them out for indecent exposure. She could draw attention as long as they toed the line of acceptable lewdness. Having Roxanne sit on her lap certainly stretched that line a bit. If they know what was happening underneath the table though. The way Roxanne was sitting on her lap and drag attention to exactly that then they would have most definitely crossed that line big time.

As long as it remained somewhat secret between the two of them though she guessed they would be okay. “You know, I’m going to be honest with you. All this kinkiness you are showing me, this whole new perverted world of yours Is getting me kind of hot. As well, it kind of makes me think that maybe we were made for each other. I’m not quite sure I can really handle your level of perverseness, but it really makes me think that maybe we should officially become lovers. I do need to give it a lot more thought though so don’t get your hopes up just yet. I don’t even know if I’m ready to commit to a relationship.” Savannah whispered in Roxanne’s ear.

The way she picked her words once again fit perfectly into her plan. She had just pinned all the perverted stuff on Roxanne, warmed her roommate up to the idea that the two of them might become a couple, but also giving her some slack that it wouldn’t happen anytime soon. Savannah guessed Roxanne wasn’t ready yet, but she would gently start to prepare her for that next step. She had also picked her words to make it clear that if the time was right, it would be entirely Savannahs decision, while making it feel like Roxanne should be honoured.

A few weeks ago, Roxanne would have just told her to fuck off, anyone in their right mind would have done so. Savannah had been twisting Roxanne’s mind into thinking the way she wanted to for so long that this didn’t even sound as too much of a stretch to the girl. Somewhere in the back of her mind she was even thinking that it might be best. At the moment she was still way to worried about how she would tell it to Chad and her friends to really consider it though.

She was no where near ready to come out as Savannah’s full on devoted girlfriend yet. Savannah did feel confident that they would get there though over time. Just look how far she had gotten little miss perfect already.

Roxanne was awfully quiet, but Savannah didn’t really mind. It was something she had planned anyway to only let Roxanne talk when she had something really important to say or when she was asked a question. It fit the idea she had about how an obedient sub girl should act. It seemed like Roxanne was falling into that pattern on her own though so there was no reason to really enforce it yet, besides it would be too soon anyway. Right now, it was probably the shame and the exposure that made her so quiet and that was more than okay.

Spotting that the waitress was coming over to them Savannah pulled Roxy in for a passionate tongue twisting kiss. She loved the power of just doing that whenever she pleased. Especially out here in public. Even better with the waitress witnessing all of it and arriving at their table before they were done kissing. Savannah had a blast making the waitress wait on them but after a few seconds she did break off the kiss just in case the pretty ginger waitress would think about leaving again.

“What can I get you ladies?” The ginger girl asked politely. All though it was not hard to tell that she was uncomfortable taking their order. Not hard to tell for Savannah at least. Roxanne was too embarrassed to even look up at the girl.

“We would like two cheese bacon burgers, a larges portion of fries, a big Cola, a salad and a bottle of water. That’s all sugar.” Savannah said winking at the girl who quickly scurried a way, shivering over how that big black girl had been eyeing here. That right in front of her girlfriend even. Well it was clear that they didn’t have any normal relationship and frankly she wanted to see and know as little about it as she could. She just needed to bring the food and check and that was it.

Savannah hadn’t even allowed Roxanne to order for herself. No, she wanted her to have a taste of what being her girlfriend would mean and so far she was loving it. Despite how much she was loving showing her girlfriend off she was also looking forward to getting back home so she could teach her some new things. All the restrained she had shown had been worth it cause now she was full on reaping the rewards.

A devious smile crossed Savannah’s face as she suddenly started rocking her leg a little causing it to move slightly underneath Roxanne’s slick pussy. It didn’t take long for the overly aroused girl to let out a soft moan, a sign for Savannah to stop what she was doing.

“That’s enough, you are one hell of a naughty perv, enjoying this so much and in public even. We need to stop though because you would definitely draw too much attention and I don’t want to be arrested.” Savannah whispered once again reinforcing the image of Roxanne being a pervert.

“You have been very good though Roxy, and as soon as we are home I will allow you to have one of your supervised masturbation sessions, now isn’t that just wonderful? You might be the biggest perv I know, but I’ll take care of you my sweet Roxy after all I understand that this is just your nature and you can’t help it yourself. I don’t think many people would be this considerate, but I have always been a little more openminded than most.” Savannah whispered affectionately.

Roxanne just whispered a breathless, “Thank you.” Back at Savannah. She never thought she would think this, but she really was grateful of how considerate her roommate was. She couldn’t think of anyone who would put up with this either, just look at her, a hot bothered mess almost sliding down Savannah’s thigh with how wet she was. To think that she had always hated the girl for being so obnoxious and inconsiderate.

As bad as it sounded she also did look forward to her masturbation session. She knew it would mean that she would once again have to squirm on the floor working her face and pussy with Savannah’s smelly socks. It was a very embarrassing thought, especially since she knew how bad those socks smelled. At the same time the thought was turning her on even more though. God an orgasm would feel so good right about now.

Moments later the ginger waitress returned carrying their order as well as the check. Better to get this over with in one trip than having to return to this table again. “Here is your order ladies, that would be 24.50 dollars please.” The ginger said.

“Here you go sugar, keep the change.” Said Savannah handing the girl a 50 dollar note. The ginger was obviously amazed. She didn’t expect anything but the bare minimum in tips and yet here she was getting a really nice tip instead.

“Have a nice meal.” She finally said before walking off somewhat stunned. Savannah just loved it. She wouldn’t have minded having some fun with that ginger as well, but she knew she could never break her the way she did with Roxy. There was no way the girl would meet up with her to allow her to work her magic. Well you can’t have them all right?

Roxanne found it kind of strange that Savannah would just give that much money away. The black girl had never really come across as rich or anything, but today she had been spending like crazy. She really wondered were all that money came from. Especially since Savannah didn’t seem worried in the slightest.

This trip had certainly put a big dent in the little savings Savannah had, but she didn’t mind. If her plan worked out she would soon earn all that money back. If her plan worked money wouldn’t be an issue for her anymore. Sure, throwing everything away like this was a bit of a gamble, but she had never particularly been cautious before, and she certainly wasn’t going to start being cautious now.

“Alright Roxy, this here is for you. We wouldn’t want you to get fat after all.” Savannah laughed before sliding the salad and the water towards her roommate while taking the Cola, burgers and fries for herself.

During the meal Savannah couldn’t help but rock Roxanne on her leg a little bit until the first moan each time. The fact that Roxanne was so wet, was more than enough proof that her plan was working to a T and she loved teasing her about it. Apart from the occasional leg rocking the meal went by rather uneventful.

It was only after the meal that Savannah opened up her legs to allow Roxanne to get up. “Alright Roxy lets go home. Get up and grab or bags, will you sweetie?” She said waiting for the girl to get up before getting up herself and grabbing Roxanne’s hand.

Looking down Savannah suddenly cried out with an amused smirk. “Oh my Roxy, look at what you have done, leaving such a stain on my pretty tights. You are one hell of a horny little slut you know that?” She laughed.

Roxanne could feel her cheeks flush bright red as she looked down at the dark green spot on her roommate’s thigh where she had been sitting. Was she really that wet? Apparently she was and Seeing what she had done she instantly felt another rush of excitement going through her.

Like that the two of them walked back to the main entrance dragging just as much stares as before, but this time Roxanne felt even more embarrassed, thinking that everyone who looked at them would see the wet spot on Savannah’s thigh and instantly make the connection. God she really hoped that wouldn’t be the case, but she couldn’t keep herself from feeling like it was.