The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks

Chapter 15

Once at the main entrance, the same driver from their trip too the mall was waiting on them. Roxanne instantly wanted to get back inside remembering how embarrassing that trip had been, but Savannah took a firm hold of her hand. “Relax Roxy, that guy surely won’t be stupid enough to try anything like that again. I am here to protect you. Besides to make up for this morning he promised us a free ride.” Savannah said reassuringly.

With that said Savannah lead Roxanne to the back of the car, to deposit their shopping bags in the trunk before shoving her roommate on the backseat and getting in herself. “Alright asshole take us back to the dormitories, you may peak from time to time but you keep your mouth shut Unless I ask you something, understood?” Savannah asked some of her earlier anger boiling up.

The driver stayed quiet only answering by starting the car and heading off. “Alright Roxy, now that we have a little more privacy I think it is time that you clean up the mess you made on my tights.” Savannah said grabbing a hole of the girl’s head and gently moving her down towards her lap. She didn’t need to be forceful, it seemed like Roxanne had given up resisting anyways.

Roxanne was still following her earlier experiment of going along with what Savannah said to discover to just what extend her own perverted desires went. Up until now she had to shamefully admit that she had liked everything so far, even that encounter in the toilet and this time didn’t seem to be any different. The way Savannah had pulled her head down like that where the driver could see send another rush straight to her pussy.

“That’s it, good girl. Now start sucking that dark spot. The only fluid I want to see staining those tights is your saliva, and with how wet you have made them earlier I would say you have a lot of work to do.” Savannah said with a big smile noticing how the driver’s eyes nearly popped out of his head while Roxanne’s face turned bright red. She just loved the way she was able to affect two people at once.

Completely embarrassed Roxanne started sucking at the dark spot on Savannah’s tights tasting her own pussy juices mixed in with just a hint of her roommates sweat. This went on for a couple of minutes while Savannah stroked her hair partly just because she liked it and partly to keep Roxanne’s head down. While Roxanne was sucking she could smell Savannah’s pussy as well. Obviously her roommate was very aroused herself.

Finally happy with Roxanne’s efforts Savannah wrapped her fingers into Roxanne’s hair and pulled the girl up only to give her another tongue twisting passionate kiss. She kept the Kiss going for more than a minute showing of to the driver that she owned her just incase he would forget.

After the kiss Savannah moved her hand down underneath Roxanne’s short skirt, softly stroking the girls sopping wet slit. “God Roxy, I bet you just can’t wait till we get home you insatiable slut. You are so fucking wet you could probably rehydrate a desert.” Savannah laughed.

Roxanne was blushing, but at the same time she didn’t really care. She was just too lost in her pleasure, moaning loudly to care. Savannah’s teasing words just sent another thrill up her spine just like her fingers did. They felt so good that she didn’t even want them to stop no matter how wrong it was.

It wasn’t long until Roxanne thought she would orgasm, she craved it. She had been so horny for so long that she really needed that orgasm. She was bracing herself to let the waves of a wonderful orgasm roll over her, but that orgasm never came. Instead she remained right on the edge feeling like she was about to cum for minutes on end. Eventually Savannah stopped stroking getting a disappointed grunt out of Roxanne who didn’t understand why she hadn’t come yet.

This made Savannah laugh, of course she knew why Roxanne hadn’t been able to achieve an orgasm. She still had plans to make the reason known to Roxanne as well, but not yet. “Shhh Roxy, be patient you little slut. You can take my socks to masturbate when we get back home. For now, why don’t you just clean up my fingers? I know how you love the taste of pussy and with how much you are leaking you can use Some recycling to stay hydrated.”

With that said Savannah raised her hand that had just been stroking Roxanne’s pussy up to the girls lips. Her fingers were sopping wet yet that didn’t stop Roxanne from sucking them clean like she had been ordered to do. Once again, she noticed to her great shame that the driver was looking straight at her through the rearview mirror.

“Now my sweet little Roxy, why don’t you get down on your knees in the foot compartment? We still have about half an hour and I just know how much you adore getting to spend quality time with my feet you little slut.” Savannah said with a big smirk as she watched Roxanne slide down from her Seat into the foot compartment in front of her.

It was a bit risky considering how turned on the girl was. Savannah’s feet not being on her face were the only thing that had kept her from having an orgasm after all, and she didn’t want to spoil that surprise yet. Well she would just have to count on it that the girl wouldn’t cum without added physical stimulation. Even if she did cum she probably wouldn’t make the connection anyway so there wouldn’t be any harm done.

With that in mind Savannah slipped her green nylon covered soles out of her flats and spun around only to place her warm damp soles on Roxanne’s face. “Deep sniffs, That’s a good girl.” Savannah laughed as Roxanne instantly complied.

The car didn’t take long to be filled completely with the horrid smell of Savannah’s feet. It was strong enough to make even the driver upfront cough. If he hadn’t been in this awkward position risking this side job and a potential lawsuit he would have kicked the girls out of his car right away. Especially that black bitch who had threatened him in the first place. God it would feel good to do that, but sadly she had him figuratively by the balls and he knew it.

His eyes teared up slightly from the strong scent, but somehow that petite beautiful girl seemed really into them. She literally had her nose pressed into the source and was sniffing like her life depended on it. The whole situation was honestly revolting.

“You like that don’t you Roxy? You just adore the smell of my feet and if it depended on you you would be smelling them all day, right?” Savannah inquired after letting Roxanne sniff for a couple of minutes.

Roxanne felt that an answer was required. She also knew what answer she was expected to give, but to be honest she didn’t even know if it wasn’t just the truth to begin with. Sure the smell of Savannah’s feet still made her shiver with disgust, but it also seemed to arouse her at the same time. It confused her greatly which just made it easier to accept whatever Savannah was telling her.

“Yes Goddess, your feet smell like heaven. I can’t even begin to imagine anything better. It is such an honour to be allowed to smell your feet. Thank you so much.” Roxanne finally said without hesitation. She had pretty much been conditioned to do so by all the required compliments she had been forced to give every time Savannah had made her smell her feet.

“You hear that asshole? That is exactly why she would never go in on the advances of a scumbag like you. She is my pretty little devoted bitch and she is honoured to be just that.” Savannah said with a tone of satisfaction mocking the drivers earlier attempts to steal Roxanne away from her.

It was clear even to the driver that Roxanne belonged to Savannah. He couldn’t believe it. How could a pretty girl like that choose a fat black cow over him. Especially one with such bad smelling feet. How could anyone even stand that, let alone sniff it intentionally. He just couldn’t grasp it, but it hurt his ego in a big way none the less.

For the remainder of the ride Savannah toyed a little with Roxanne’s head under her feet. She had found some new way to manipulate the girls head and she instantly liked it. It consisted of pinching the girls nose shut between her nylon toes. The ball of her foot pressing against her lips, so she couldn’t open those either. Then all that was left was to wait for Roxanne to run out of breath. It was pretty clear after the first time when that was.

At first Roxanne had looked confused at her, but that look quickly changed to one of panic as soon as the girl ran out of air. It served as the perfect signal to let Savannah know that she should release the girls nose soon. When she did it was only by opening her toes, so Roxanne’s nose stayed pressed in between her nylon toes making her breath in deeply right from the smelliest part of Savannah’s feet.

The lack of air followed with a deep breath of her foot fumes always made Roxanne feel light headed. This particular treatment literally made Roxanne grow high of Savannah’s foot smell and the black girl was simply loving it. To her it was just hilarious.

This treatment continued for the remainder of the drive back to their dorm. Roxanne was kept in a constant state of lightheadedness underneath her roommate’s feet. Savannah really loved to see the groggy look in her roommates’ eyes and made sure to keep it up by never allowing her more than one deep breath.

When they pulled up in front of the dorm building Savannah pulled her feet back and reinserted them in her flats. “Alright I am going to escort my girlfriend here up to our room, but you stay right here. I still need to discuss something with you asshole and trust me when I say that you will regret it if you do decide to leave before our talk anyway.” Savannah said threateningly.

With that warning out of the way she got out of the car and moved to the back. She took the couple of bags full of socks for Roxy out of the trunk along with her own huge black bag. Savannah could easily carry them all in one hand while she moved to the other side of the car to open Roxanne’s door.

She smiled down at her roommate who was still sitting in the foot compartment at her side off the car. Just as groggy as she had been when Savannah had gotten out. With her free hand Savannah pulled out the petite white girl and supported her once she was on her feet.

Without Savannah’s help Roxanne probably wouldn’t have managed to walk, but with the necessary support she could. The more fresh air she was breathing the easier it got to walk though and by the time they arrived at the stairs leading up to their dorm level Roxanne could pretty much manage to stand on her own feet again. The constant low levels of oxygen had kept her groggy but now her blood was pretty much saturated with it again.

Upon their arrival at the dorm room Savannah opened the door for them and dropped the bags with tons of leg wear in the entrance. “Alright Roxy, I want you to unload and stash all of these neatly into your closet. When you are done with that I want you to strip completely naked and put on a pair of sheer matching green stockings with a lace border. If you are ready with all that I want you to wait on me on your knees right here in front of the door. Understood? Good.” Savannah explained.

After handing out her orders Savannah went to her own room and dropped of the bag holding her purchases. She quickly put on her hypnotic neon pink knee-high socks over her tights and headed back down stairs straight to the car they had came in. It was time to teach the driver a lesson for trying to steal her girlfriend.

Savannah had had no qualms turning her roommate into her perfect partner in a fucked-up way and the girl had never even wronged her. This driver however had tried to steal her girl away and insulted her big time so there was no way she was going to be anything less than brutal to him.

Confidently she got into the back of the car and without saying a word she put her feet up on the driver’s armrest pointing the colourful spiralled soles right at him and kicking his elbow off.

In his shocked surprise the driver started screaming at her, momentarily not caring about the blackmail hanging above his head. After all that had to be what this was all about right? Some more extortion. “Hey what the fuck do you think…” The driver started, but as soon as he looked down at what had caused the disturbance his eyes locked onto the mesmerising pattern on the soles of the socks and he fell quiet.

Savannah just smirked. Everything was going to plan. Now she just needed to sit back and give the socks time to really leave their mark on the drivers subconscious. The longer he stared the better, although it should already work after only a few seconds. She wasn’t in any rush however. She loved having a new victim stare at her feet. It made her feel powerful.

To be honest the power trip of using these socks was a turn on for her. Especially as she started to dream up the ways in which she would fuck this guy over. Unlike with Roxy she didn’t have the time or patience to gradually add things over time. No, she was only planning on taking one shot at this guy and she was going to make it count.

After all it would be a shame to just let these socks gather dust somewhere in a corner of her room. She had pretty much added everything she wanted to the list of commands for Roxy. She had known from the start that she only wanted to use the power of these socks to nudge Roxy in the right direction and with the latest commands she knew that she could manipulate Roxy into doing whatever she wanted over time. Breaking her down like that was just so much more satisfying and fun. Especially considering that she had pretty much made up her mind about Roxy being her life’s work. Roxy was going to be hers for life and that made all that time and effort to manipulate her worth it.

The same could not be said for this asshole though. He wasn’t even worth a minute of her time in her eyes, but she was going to enjoy fucking him over and getting some personal gain out of it in the process. He was the sole reason she had been confident she could spend that much at the mall and now after half an hour it should be time to solidify this “investment”.

“Alright asshole listen up. From now on your life’s motto will be, a cock a day keeps the doctor away, unless you made a cock cum that day you will start to feel increasingly sick ill at the stroke of midnight. The ill feelings will continue to grow worse and worse until you make a cock cum. When you start feeling ill cause of this reason you will know what to do to make it go away.” Savannah started her command. It was a complicated one but given how well the socks had proven themselves so far that wouldn’t be a problem.

“It goes without saying that your own cock doesn’t count towards that goal. In fact, only the cocks from people willing to pay for it do count towards preventing you from feeling ill. The amount they are willing to pay doesn’t matter at all. It can be a cent for all I care, but they have to pay you, or it doesn’t count. The way in which you make them cum doesn’t matter either. That’s entirely up to your client. You will never be able to turn down a client who is willing to pay either or the same feelings or illness will set in immediately.” Savannah continued getting carried away in her cruelness. Not that she really cared. This whole thing was making her feel so hot.

“All the money you make whoring yourself out has to be transferred to the bank account you will find on the note on your back seat. You will make a deposit there each Saturday at noon with the entire amount gained whoring yourself out. This amount must be 500 dollars at least or you will start feeling ill. You will constantly look for ways in which you could become better and start earning more money whoring yourself out. It is your life’s work and you will invest in it as much as you can. Everyday you will send a detailed rapport with your days whoring activities along with any idea you might have to improve to the phone number you will find on the same note.” Savannah concluded ensuring that going forward she would have at least an extra 500 dollars a week. An amount that should rise with the added suggestion that he should look to improve his whoring to earn more money.

Her instructions had possibly been a little to difficult and she might have gone overboard with it, but she would jut have to wait and see what stuck. Of course she hoped everything would, but she would already settle for the daily cock pleasing. Even if without the detailed rapports she would have no way of knowing.

Oh well as far as she was concerned she had had her revenge. So without another word she Pulled her socks off, breaking the spell and put her flats back on. She dropped a note with her phone number and bank account on the backseat and stepped out of the car heading back towards her dorm where she knew Roxanne would be waiting on her like she had been ordered to and if not, that just meant that Savannah had a little more work to do than expected to mould her roommate, not that it mattered. She had all the time she could possibly need.