The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks

Chapter 16

The moment Savannah entered the dorm room a broad smile spread across her face. Right in front of her Roxanne was sitting obediently on her knees like she had been ordered. She was wearing a pair of sheer green stockings and nothing else. The way she was looking up just dripped of fear, embarrassment and lust. Just looking at her it was obvious she was insanely aroused.

Roxanne just looked perfect, that mix of expressions made her look even more desirable and best off all she was all ready for Savannah to play for her. For the first time Savannah had a good visual of her end game. A completely devoted slave girl looking up at her Mistress waiting for an order. Rightfully scared but also insanely aroused.

Of course it was only a brief visual, she hadn’t even introduced the girl to everything she wanted yet and this was only the safety of their dorm room. It did prove that the girl was now truly broke at last. She was hers in body and mind even though she might not realise it yet. The hardest part of the process was over. From here on out it was just a matter of slowly dragging the girl down more and more into the depths of depravity. Easing her into showing their newly founded relationship in public bit by bit and making her realise that she had no live besides Serving her anymore.

Savannah still needed to hold back, but she didn’t have to be careful anymore. She could continue her domination more obviously taking the role of a Mistress and calling it such. Instead of dressing it for Roxy making it sound like she was doing the girl a favour.

“Good girl, you carried out my orders to the letter. I am proud of you.” Savannah said in a half mocking tone. “I have started to realise something today. Not only do you seem to be a huge pervert, you also seem to love people calling you out for it and I couldn’t help but notice how you seemed to love me ordering you around. You see Roxy, I don’t think you just like all that perverted stuff, no you seem to crave being dominated, to have someone tell you what to do and how to behave.” Savannah added leaving a pause to let her words sink in.

“After giving it some thought I have come to the conclusion that we are a perfect match. I have always kind of liked having things go my way, so I guess that’s that. You also look somewhat half decent, so I guess I can stand being associated with you. It has been very clear for a while now that I am the absolute object of your desire and perversion, so taking that in account I will offer you the privilege of being my sub slut.” Savannah said playing it off as a generous offer, stomping Roxanne’s self esteem even deeper into the ground.

“You don’t even have to say anything Roxy, if you feel as honoured by being offered such a privilege you may kiss the tops of my feet to let me know you are thrilled to be my sub. We can keep this private… for now.” Savannah said giving a little more incentive to Roxanne who was obviously very nervous about this whole thing.

“It is a big decision I know, and the honour must be overwhelming. Despite what you might be thinking about I would like to invite you to listen to your body. Afterall your body never lies.” Savannah added with a smirk knowing how turned on Roxanne must be out of sheer embarrassment after all the hypnotic commands had proven to work wonderfully.

Roxanne just looked up at her big fat black roommate. A few weeks back she had considered herself straight and a hundred leagues above Savannah as far as beauty was concerned. Now the opposite was true. Kneeling down naked at her roommate’s feet she considered herself lucky, perceiving Savannah as way out of her league.

Somewhere deep deep down she knew that this was the last thing she wanted, giving herself to a girl like Savannah and that as a sub instead of the romantic view she had on what a relationship should be like. She was undeniably a perv however. That much she knew for sure, as far as the other things went she was still confused and trying to figure it out. Savannah was right though, the mind could easily lie even to itself, but the body never lied.

Right now, her body was telling her that she was turned on beyond belief and every words Savannah had said, had send a new shiver of arousal coursing through her. Her body had loved carrying out Savannah’s commands through out the whole day so maybe this really was what she desired most? She didn’t know but the body didn’t lie right.

She had been acting more like a slave than a roommate as well lately and this could remain private so would there really be that much of a difference. She felt like somehow giving her agreement did make a difference, but Savannah was probably right. She would never have an opportunity this great again, and a match that close to what she really desired. It would be stupid to turn this down and so Roxanne closed her eyes and slowly planted a kiss on the tops of both of Savannah’s feet. A strong rush of arousal coursed through her as she did so.

Savannah’s smile broadened even more. Roxy had just given herself willingly. There had been no command that had made her agree to this. None at all. That had all been the work of Savannah’s expert manipulations and it was simply thrilling to watch. Even if kissing the tops of her feet was quite lame compared to other things they had done already. The sheer symbolism of the act was what caused the thrills and it was hard prove of what Savannah had already known, she had broken Roxanne and now it was time to rebuild her and make her accept the full role of her personal slave and everything that it entailed.

“Alright Roxy now that’s out of the way, why don’t you crawl to the couch and lay down on your back in front of it? I bet you are dying for a cum about now. Am I right? Just wait right there and I’ll be right with you.” Savannah said smugly as she watched Roxanne crawl away. She herself went to her room instead, it was time to introduce Roxy to the first item out of the black bag and of course she needed to get a pair of socks for the girl to masturbate with. Of course Roxanne wouldn’t be able to cum with just the socks, but she was going to let her find that out by herself.

Roxanne felt nervous as she laid there in front of the couch. It wasn’t the first time she had done it, but somehow it felt different now that she had given herself to Savannah like that. Her roommate had been spot on however which pretty much reassured her this had been the right choice. She was dying for an orgasm badly. She had been for most of the day. Even masturbating with a pair of dirty socks sounded like heaven right about now. She just needed to release some tension and she was horny enough not to care about how.

When Savannah approached her, Roxanne’s eyes went wide. She was carrying a pair of bright pink sneakers with some blue fabric in one hand, but her attention went mainly to the neon pink strap that was in her other hand. She had no idea what it was, or what it was for, but she had a bad feeling about it.

Savannah just smirked. She would probably never grow tired of seeing that look of shock on her roommate’s face and she would make sure she got many more looks like that from the girl. Without a word of explanation or anything she sat down on the couch putting the items down beside her and putting her feet still in their flats up on the girl’s nice flat stomach even doing just that sent chills up her spine. God she really loved having her own slave after all that time fantasising about something like this.

First she grabbed the sneakers and pulled out a balled up knee-high sock in a bright light blue colour out of each shoe. “Apparently I still had these laying around in my room from back when I thought I wanted to go to the gym. I went about 8 times I guess before I figured out that it just wasn’t really my style. I wore these each time and haven’t really gotten around to washing them. To be honest that was about a month and a half ago and I forgot I even had this.” Savannah said matter of factly as she dropped the socks on Roxanne’s breasts.

The soles of the socks felt rather hard and crusty, probably from all the sweat soaking into them, drying up and getting soaked again. They smelled rotten, worse than how Savannah’s feet usually smelled. Not that it was at all surprising considering she had worn them to the gym 8 times and that they had been sitting in those sneakers for more than a month. Never the less Roxanne started to pull them on her arms up to her elbows wearing her roommate’s nasty old gym socks as a pair of masturbation gloves.

Despite their crusty feeling and nasty smell Roxanne was looking forward to rubbing them all over her pussy. She just needed to get off so bad, but she didn’t start yet. Somehow, she felt like she needed to wait for Savannah’s approval or she would be in trouble.

Seeing Roxy pull on her socks like that brought a big smile to Savannah’s face. It looked ridiculous and the way she was waiting to rub herself was just precious. First Savannah wanted to introduce her to the other item she brought with her though.

“This Roxy is a collar, your collar to be exact and it is the only item you are always required to wear around our dorm room. Otherwise the rule of being naked unless you are wearing something at my request still counts.” Savannah explained holding up the neon pink leather band that had spike studs sticking out all around it. In the centre there was a big chrome ring with a heart shaped silver tag reading Roxy in a big elegant Neon pink coloured script on it. The back of the tag read in a smaller script, “property of Goddess Savannah.” The collar ended with a metal Half heart at each side.

Leaning down Savannah fastened the collar around Roxanne’s neck. It fit perfect but snug. Yet another symbol of her ownership along with the heart shaped pubic bush with her initials and of course the big S’s on Roxanne’s toes.

The collar clicked shut quite easily as the half heart at each end joined to form a big shiny heart at the Back or Roxanne’s neck. In the centre of the heart there was a hole made for the key Savannah was currently wearing on an elegant silver anklet. Right at her feet just like Roxy.

It took a moment to sink in what had just happened, but as soon as it did Roxanne was shocked. Not only by the obvious meaning of what had happened, but also over the fact that it was actually turning her on greatly, another wave of arousal coursing through her body. She didn’t realise she wanted to be Savannah’s so bad or at least that is how she interpreted this signal. After all, just like Savannah had told her the body didn’t lie.

“Alright Roxy, go ahead and start rubbing that pussy, I know you want to and you have been waiting so patiently.” Savannah said at last before bursting out with laughter. She had barely managed to finish her sentence before Roxanne got into action, bring a hand up to her face and another to her throbbing pussy before rubbing as if her life depended on it.

The socks smelled bad enough to make her eyes water and even after all this time she once again had trouble to keep herself from gagging. The material felt very rough on her tender puss, but that didn’t stop her. Not at all, she was growing so close to an orgasm so quickly that nothing would really stop her now. She wasn’t even slightly phased that Savannah still had her feet firmly planted on her stomach.

No matter how hard Roxanne rubbed she couldn’t seem to push herself over the edge. She was quickly growing desperate. What was wrong with her, she was so close god it was within grasping distance that wonderful release and yet it never came.

She was quickly growing frustrated, god she needed that orgasm so badly. Despite her frustration she never stopped rubbing, after all the feeling that she might have her release any second remained strong.

Savannah just watched on with amusement as Roxanne was torture herself by staying right on that thin edge. It was a joy to watch and it, so much even that she had kept on watching the full hour it took Roxanne to finally give up.

“Aaah, I hate it, I hate these stupid socks they smell terrible and I can’t fucking cum at all because of them. They stink you know what I am not a pervert, cause obviously I can’t get off with these fucking nasty socks.” Roxanne cried out angrily getting up off the floor and pushing Savannah’s feet off of her.

Red faced with anger and frustration she peeled Savannah’s nasty socks off her hands and threw them on the floor. “I am sick of this, this was all a mistake this is over!” She shouted at Savannah who actually looked shocked for a change. The black girl had not expected her roommate to react this strongly, but she could kind of imagine why. After all she had spend an hour in intense frustration, rubbing herself but remaining on edge.

I only took Savannah a few seconds to regain her composure and once she did she replied calmly. “Calm down Roxy, right now. I know that you are frustrated, but just hear me out here. I think that the only reason you are unable to cum is not because how my socks stink as you call it. Which is honestly surprising considering how much you have complimented my feet and how they smell. I think you can’t cum because I have spoiled you too much. I have let you get the real thing way too much, so the substitute no longer works for you. I think you need my actual feet to cum and a pair of socks is no longer enough.”

Roxanne seemed to calm down slightly, listening to Savannah but at the end of her talk she just shouted, “Fuck you and your nasty feet, I just can’t cum because of that nasty ass smell!”

“Roxy, I won’t tolerate you screaming at me or calling my feet nasty. Now this is your last chance. Just give my theory a try and see for yourself. You could however also keep screaming and ruin this new relationship we have completely and forever, cause there is no way I am going to put up with that much shit from you after giving you such a privilege. It’s just not worth it. If you really think you know it better then sure go ahead and be a fucking ungrateful bitch, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Savannah said sternly.

She was still confident she had broken Roxanne, that it was just the frustration talking. She did have to let the girl know that she would not tolerate such behaviour though. Even if Roxanne decided to choose “Ruining” their new relationship as she had called it there was no way she was going to let her go. This relationship ended only when Savannah wanted it to.

That ultimatum brought Roxanne to a stop. Suddenly she was not so sure if her rage was justified. Afterall there had been more than enough proof that she was in fact a pervert. She was angry, but still she felt that she couldn’t just throw this whole thing away just like that. After all Savannah was really the only person who seemed to know her and accept her for the pervert that she was.

Was she really a pervert though? Now that it took so long to cum even with those horrible smelling socks she wasn’t so sure anymore. Maybe it would be best to give Savannah’s theory a try. Just a minute to see if her roommate was right, a minute wouldn’t make a difference and it would confirm that she wasn’t a pervert, right?

“Alright, I will give your theory a try.” Roxanne finally replied sceptical. Her tone letting on that she didn’t believe in it though.

Savannah smiled, she already knew it would work and she couldn’t wait to see how her roommate would react. Even in her anger and frustration she seemed at least somewhat constrained, at least constrained enough not to want to blow up their new relationship completely. Not even under such extreme emotions which pretty much proved how deeply her mind had changed already.

“well sit down in front of me, spread your legs towards me and throw your head back while you lean on your arms.” Savannah said sternly. She waited for a few moments for Roxanne to get in position, seeing how the girl acted with a certain reluctance. The important thing however was that she was still following orders.

The moment Roxanne was in position Savannah kicked off both her flats and placed one of her damp green nylon covered meaty soles square on the girl’s face. Right across her nose and lips. After their day shopping the smell was intense. Here other foot went in between the girl’s legs and pressed down on her pussy. Savannah moved it up and down only once, but it was enough to tip Roxanne over the edge she had been on for so much of the day. Now that she had Savannah’s foot on her face, being so worked up. The slightest stimulation was enough to kick start her orgasm.

An orgasm she would probably remember for a very long time. It was more intense than everything she had ever felt before. Huge waves of pleasure kept rocking through her body for what seemed like forever. The orgasm was so powerful that she literally collapsed, her arms which she was leaning on no longer strong enough to support her body.

It was also the very first time Roxanne squirted although it wasn’t all that obvious as most of it was stopped right away by Savannah’s big foot. The rest just pooled around Savannah’s heel and Roxanne’s bottom. It took a couple of minutes for the Orgasm to fade out and luckily it did, otherwise Roxanne might have fainted. She was already seeing stars after all.

After the orgasm Savannah allowed Roxanne some much needed time to cooldown. She could immediately scold Roxanne for her earlier behaviour, but she was curious how the girl would react when left alone.

A couple of minutes later Roxanne came back down to earth. All the frustration had drained out of her replaced by feelings of pure bliss as she lay there. Savannah’s now soaking wet foot was still pressed to her pussy, the one on her face had lost contact when she had fallen back.

The feelings of pure bliss didn’t last long though. They were replaced by a dreadful panic as Roxanne started realising just how bad she had lashed out in her frustration. She started to remember the hurtful things she had said. The way she had roughly shoved Savannah’s feet off of her and how she had shouted at her roommate.

She had really thought she wasn’t a pervert, but as it turned out she was a way bigger pervert than she thought, literally needing to burry her face in her roommate’s fresh sweaty feet just to be able to orgasm, not even having enough with just a pair of socks anymore.

Savannah had been right again. Once more her roommate had proven that she knew Roxanne better than she herself did. Savannah had been right, she was a perfect match for her and she should praise herself lucky to have found someone as Savannah who knew and understood her so well to take the role of Mistress upon herself. She even understood that Roxanne wanted to build a normal life and that this was something just for in private, or at least that is what the girl thought.

How could she have been so stupid to make such a scene right after getting such a wonderful offer? Roxanne cursed herself, terrified that she might still have damaged their relationship beyond repair. She had seen too late that this is what she actually needed and could only hope that it wasn’t too late to make amends yet.

Filled with dread Roxanne decided that she should speak up, she had been quiet long enough, too long. The longer she waited the worse it would be and so gathering all her courage she spoke up. “Oh Goddess, please forgive me for my mean words and rude behaviour. I am so sorry. I didn’t mean any of it, it was just the frustration talking and I regret it so very much. Please I beg you, can you please forgive me.” Roxanne asked, tears starting to roll down her cheeks, afraid of what Savannah would say.

Savannah just smirked not making an attempt to reply. At the time of Roxanne’s outburst, she had been surprised somewhat by the strong reaction and how badly she still doubted her new position Savannah had worked so hard to manipulate her into. As it turned out that outburst had actually proven to help solidify the believe that she was a pervert who was lucky to serve Savannah.

Honestly, she could not have asked for more. This out lash might have just been an important step to make Roxanne realise just how much she needed to be Savannah’s slave. From the looks of it Roxanne seemed genuinely terrified of having screwed up the opportunity to be Savannah’s slave. Which was amusing as hell for the black girl as it was just more prove for her that she had really screwed over Roxanne’s mind.

The begging and pleading continued and Savannah let it happen for a couple of long minutes. It was just music to her ears. So much better than the shouting of before. It was also a huge stroke for her ego, time and time again proving how effectively she had reshaped the girls mind. Confirming over and over that she had actually started to belief that a Mistress like Savannah was what she really needed. She sounded so convinced and desperate, it was hilarious.

Normally this would have been a boring evening, Roxanne would have probably been studying or watching a movie. Potentially bitching about something Savannah had left laying around. Instead she was begging and pleading to get another chance, nothing else mattering to her while Savannah’s foot easily rested on her pussy, still wet from the explosive orgasm Roxanne had had. This was just so much better and a huge improvement.

All of a sudden Savannah let out a deep sigh. “Alright, I will forgive you and give you another chance, but only on the condition that you never have such an outburst again. That you promise never to shout at me again.” Savannah finally said after having listened to her roommates begging for a good five minutes.

Roxanne had been starting to sound more and more desperate and worried with each passing minute of begging. “Of course your behaviour has been unacceptable. So you will need to get punished severely. You need to make this up to me Roxy. Do you understand?” Savannah added.

“Thank you Goddess, thank you so much, you are the greatest and most generous Goddess there is. Thank you for giving me another chance despite my awful behaviour. I promise I won’t disappoint you.” Roxanne instantly replied with a big smile, obviously overjoyed.

Savannah almost burst out in laughter upon hearing that. Roxanne was clearly broken even more than she had expected. The girl had just heard that she would be punished severely and here she was thanking her with a voice overflowing from relief instead of being scared. It seemed like getting back in Savannah’s good graces was really all that had mattered to Roxanne.

Well Savannah certainly wasn’t going to complain about that. It was a really nice surprise in fact. She didn’t know if it had been because all the manipulation lately, or the shock from finding out that against all her expectations in Savannah’s theory was actually right. Savannah didn’t care either. The results were all that mattered.

“Okay Roxy, that’s enough thanking for now. Why don’t you show me how grateful you are by making yourself useful? I mean just look at what a mess you have made, it is unacceptable.” Savannah stated holding her pussy juice saturated nylon covered foot up towards the girl, lifting it from Roxanne’s crotch at last.

Roxanne just looked at it kind of embarrassed, had she really made such a big mess? She could hardly believe it, but the evidence was right here in front of her and it was undeniable. What was an even bigger surprise however was the pang of arousal she felt staring at her roommate’s big meaty nylon sole saturated in her love juices.

“What are you waiting for Roxy? This foot isn’t going to clean itself. Get up on your knees and get licking. I want my foot as dry as possible and the only moisture there should be in it is some residue saliva at most. So you better do it thoroughly.” Savannah said adding a little urge in her voice.

Not wanting to disappoint Savannah and definitely not at such a pivotal point where she needed to earn her spot back in her roommate’s good graces, she got on her knees immediately. Even now while she was scared of this new relationship coming to an end she still felt a pang of arousal at carrying out Savannah’s order proving once again in her mind that she was lucky to have a roommate who was this understanding.

Due to the big puddle on the floor where her bottom had laid Roxanne was forced to sit with her knees slightly apart at Savannah’s feet, keeping the puddle between her legs instead of underneath. She didn’t want her knees to get all wet with her own juices.

Once Roxanne had gotten on her knees Savannah didn’t wait a moment. She rested her clean, well only sweat covered foot on Roxanne’s shoulder and brought the other to within inches of the girl’s face.

Roxanne didn’t need to be told twice what to do. The only thing that mattered was getting Savannah’s foot clean enough for the black girl to be satisfied. Without a word she started lapping at Savannah’s nylon covered foot, feeling the slick wet fabric of pass underneath her tongue. The mix of tastes was actually revolting. Her juices were lightly tangy yet somehow sweet. They weren’t anything Roxanne really enjoyed, but they weren’t terrible either. Mixed with the strong salty, somewhat musty tasting foot sweat of her roommate it was highly disgusting none the less.

She kept on placing lap after lap all over her roommate’s sole, swallowing the disgusted cocktail down like it was a treat. Somehow it was she guessed after all her pussy was once again experiencing rushes off pleasure with each lap, and that while she was doing something so perverted right after the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She must really be a huge perv to get turned on like this again after just having drained all her arousal.

The petite white girl was in fact grossed out by what she was doing, but the way in which her pussy responded to this humiliating act made her believe that she in fact liked this deep down. Once again Savannahs words from earlier sounded through her head. “The body doesn’t lie.” And her body was telling her she loved this.

Savannah was having a blast, seeing her pretty collared roommate kneeling in front of her over a puddle of her own cum while using her mouth to clean the foot that had just caused her orgasm. Getting her foot licked was actually a way better experience than just placing them on the girl’s face. It was definitely something she would need to do more often.

Once most of the cocktail was lapped out of the nylon fabric Roxanne started sucking instead. She squeezed her lips against the sole and applied suction, slowly but surely going over every part of Savannah’s sole. If the licks had felt good this felt even better, especially when Roxanne sucked each toe separately pressing the stretchy nylon in between them with the corners of her mouth.

It was another thing she would certainly have to make Roxanne do more often. Eventually the thorough foot cleaning came to an end though. Just as Roxanne was going to pronounce she was done Savannah dipped her foot down in the puddle beneath the girl’s crotch and brought the newly saturated sole back up to the girl’s face.

Roxanne wanted to cry, but instead she dutifully started cleaning once again. “Good girl, just cleaning my foot would have been half work with such a puddle of slut juices on the floor. Don’t worry though I will help bring it all up to your mouth, so you don’t have to kneel down. Isn’t it generous of me to save you all that hassle Roxy?” Savannah smirked.

The words had brought yet another strong wave of humiliation through her which resulted in an equally strong wave of arousal. Despite her embarrassment Roxanne stopped licking just long enough to say, “Yes Goddess.” Before continuing, which made Savannah laugh. This was just precious, pure gold.

This ritual went on for a good half an hour, requiring quite a lot of foot dips to dry up the puddle, a perfect excuse for Savannah to justify prolonging that wonderful licking and sucking sensation to her sensitive soles.

After that the puddle was finally dry, but once again Savannah found something for Roxanne to keep on going. Without a word she dragged her sole over the girl’s pussy, wet from old and new juices exclaiming. “We might as well clean your cunt while we are at it.” Since the foot was either up in the girl’s face or down on her pussy there was no way Roxanne could cum, even if she would have felt the need which was quite possible judging from how the girl’s arousal had grown again.

Once Roxanne finished cleaning that up Savannah finally placed both feet down on the ground and looked down on her kneeling naked and collared roommate. “Alright Roxy, and now for your punishment.” She exclaimed with a broad grin.