The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Scenes of a Hypnotic Nature

The machinations of various True Hypnotists continues, their schemes and agendas effecting the lives of anyone caught in their paths

GINA

Gina Knight walked into the upscale coffee shop and got in line. She waited patiently for her turn at the counter and ordered a large nonfat vanilla latte. She stuffed a twenty-dollar bill into the tip jar with a wink at the barista, then went to the other end of the counter to wait for her drink. A moment later another barista handed Gina her latte.

“Thank you very much,” Gina said with a dazzling smile as she accepted the drink.

She walked toward the back of the shop, sipping her coffee and scanning the patrons scattered among the many tables and booths. It was mid-afternoon, and the coffee shop was busy but not crowded.

Gina quickly spotted the person she was looking for and headed for their booth in the back corner.

“Hello, Ms. Alexander? I am Gina Knight,” she said cheerfully to the woman she’d approached.

The booth’s occupant looked up from her phone, and Gina note a slight look of distaste on the woman’s face as she made eye-contact.

The expression vanished in an instant, replaced by a well-practiced smile.

“Hello Miss Knight. It is nice to meet you. And please call me Eleanore,” the woman replied politely, holding out her hand.

“It is nice to meet you as well, and please call me Gina,” the young woman replied as she shook Eleanore’s hand.

The two women quickly appraised one another.

Eleanore appeared to be in her late fifties, with shoulder-length iron-grey hair and pale blue eyes. She was fit, with the figure of a person who had exercised hard all her life, and the wrinkles around her eyes and mouth did nothing to detract from her naturally pretty face. She had high cheekbones and somewhat pointed chin to go with her fair complexion and perfect white teeth. She was wearing an expensive custom red pantsuit and very tall black designer pumps. Diamond studs sparkled in her earlobes, and she wore a huge ruby set into gold band on her right middle finger. Her long fingernails were blood red, and a gold and diamond bracelet adorned her left wrist.

Eleanore projected confidence and power, giving off an almost regal aura.

By contrast, Gina was wearing a silver backless halter top with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline that just barely contained her large round breasts. She also had on a pair of tight black faux leather pants and sky-high black platform sandals. Her finger and toenails were dark maroon, and she wore large silver hoop earrings as her only visible jewelry. Her thick brown hair was in a simple ponytail, and she carried a large brown messenger bag slung over her shoulder.

Gina’s outfit and demeanor intentionally drew attention to her magnificent breasts, and she suppressed a smile as Eleanore’s eyes went to them almost immediately after they’d shook hands.

Even women love nice tits, Gina thought, suppressing a grin.

“Please have a seat, Gina. I understand you represent someone looking for an investment in a new upscale restaurant?” Eleanore asked.

“That is correct. We are looking at a couple of properties as possible locations for a modern fine dining establishment. I have the information here, and I would be happy to email it to you as well,” Gina replied as she took off her bag and sat.

“I will be happy to take a look at them,” Eleanore replied.

Again, her eyes strayed to Gina’s rack.

The younger woman smirked slightly.

Gina was a hypnotist; she had recently become apprenticed to Mistress Vanessa, a powerful hypnodomme who was infamous for using her tits as a hypnotic focus, able to project power from them in the same manner as others did from their eyes or a focus such as a pendant.

Gina was now learning Vanessa’s secrets and techniques for “tit-nosis” as she called it; the moment she had spotted Eleanore, she had begun to concentrate on focusing and radiating her hypnotic power from her breasts.

Vanessa had explained that people of both sexes were often naturally drawn to tits, regardless of sexual orientation. A skilled hypnotist could take advantage of this and turn their tits into a powerful focus, able to rapidly induce a hypnotic trance in a subject.

Gina had been training with Vanessa and practicing for weeks, and her skills were growing rapidly.

Vanessa had decided it was time to test Gina’s progress; she arranged a meeting with Eleanore, a powerful investor in the New York restaurant scene.

Vanessa wanted the notoriously picky Eleanore to invest in her next project, and had tasked Gina with bringing the powerful woman under their control, sending the young hypnotist as her representative.

“I can see that you would like to see them very much,” Gina replied slyly.

“Excuse me?” Eleanore asked, narrowing her eyes and lifting them from Gina’s chest to her face.

Gina smiled.

“You heard me. It’s okay, Eleanore. Everybody likes tits. Especially mine. Go ahead and look at them. You know you want to,” she said in a soothing monotone.

“What? You can’t be serious!” Eleanore huffed indignantly.

Her eyes reflexively went to Gina’s tits.

“There you go. Just keep looking at them. Imagining what they would look like if I pulled my top down,” Gina purred.

She casually reached up and traced a finger slowly, seductively along her bust-line.

The hypnotist took a deep breath, concentrating on focusing her energy through her tits.

“I…you are…out of line…Ms. Knight…,” Eleanore stammered.

Her eyes flicked up to meet Gina’s.

The hypnotist smiled.

“Look at my tits, Eleanore. You know you want to. You can’t resist. The more you fight it, the more you want to look,” Gina said softly.

Eleanore looked confused; she flushed and licked her lips.

“No, I don’t…I…I…,” she said, her voice trembling.

Gina casually cupped her breasts, then let them drop from her hands so they bounced up and down.

Eleanore’s eyes moved down to them yet again.

The older woman whimpered; her gaze was suddenly riveted to the younger woman’s breasts.

“I-I don’t understand…I’m not gay, I... I…,” she mumbled, her eyes beginning to glaze over.

“Shh, it is okay Eleanore. I am going to show you my tits, and when I do you will stop thinking and go deep into hypnosis for me…won’t you dear?” Gina asked quietly.

“I…I…yes…,” Eleanore responded slowly.

With a flourish, Gina pulled down her top, letting her magnificent tits spill free. Each of her nipples was pierced with barbells, a large diamond glittering on either side of each nipple.

The hypnotist released a powerful wave of hypnotic power through her tits into Eleanore, much like others might do from their eyes.

Eleanore gasped in surprise; her eyes went wide and her mouth hung open.

She was hypnotized.

Smirking, Gina looked around as she straightened her top.

Nobody was paying attention to what she had done; the other patrons were absorbed by their phones and laptops.

The hypnotist leaned over the table and spoke into Eleanore’s ear.

“Alright Eleanore, you are deeply relaxed. Completely hypnotized and ready to follow my instructions. You will obey me, you must obey me,” Gina said firmly.

“Obey…,” Eleanore agreed softly.

“Yes, very good,” Gina said, sitting back and pulling her phone from her bag.

She sent a short text message, and received an almost immediate reply.

“Okay Eleanore, you will follow me,” Gina commanded.

The hypnotist rose and walked toward the front of the coffee shop.

Eleanore stood slowly and followed, a dazed expression her face.

Gina stepped outside as a long black limousine pulled over. The driver got out and opened the door for them.

“Get in and kneel on the floor,” Gina commanded Eleanore.

“Yes ma’am,” the hypnotized woman said.

She got into the car and knelt. Gina followed her inside and took a seat across from a smiling Mistress Vanessa.

The master hypnotist was wearing a long, sexy sheer green gown with a deep plunging neckline that was just barely dark enough over her utterly magnificent breasts to conceal her nipples. Her dark green thong was visible through the fabric, and the dress had long slits up both sides. Her caramel-colored hair was loose, the thick soft waves brushing her bare shoulders. Her makeup was perfect, and she wore dangling emerald earrings and a beautiful emerald pendant on a platinum chain. Gold wraparound sandals with five-inch heels adorned her sexy feet, and her finger and toenails were black.

“Well done, Gina! Did she give you any trouble?” Vanessa asked, looking Eleanor over.

The hypnotist gestured, and a sexy shirtless male slave who was kneeling near her rose and retrieved a bottle of champagne from a concealed refrigerator.

“No, she honestly went under very easily,” Gina said with pride.

She had already been using her tits to hypnotize before meeting Vanessa; however, her powers were growing exponentially since she’d begun training with her.

Pretty soon I will be able to put people under by simply by flashing them and saying “sleep”, just like she does. I will be unstoppable, Gina thought to herself as she looked at Eleanor kneeling at her feet.

“Excellent. I knew you were ready. Don’t let it go to your head too much, you still have a lot to learn. Don’t let it go to your head,” Vanessa said with a smile.

“Yes of course, Mistress Vanessa,” Gina said, nodding solemnly.

The young woman was arrogant and confident, but she knew Vanessa was right.

Now isn’t the time to challenge her…someday. But not for a long time, Gina told herself.

She respected and admired Vanessa, but her desire for power and to be the best was very strong.

“However, you did do marvelously. To you and your growing titty-power,” Vanessa said with a smile.

She accepted two glasses of champaign from her slave and handed one to Gina.

“Thank you, Mistress,” Gina said.

She clinked her glass against Vanessa’s with a beaming smile.

“Okay, we will take Eleanor home and get her onboard with my new restaurant. Then we have to get ready and travel to Boise,” Vanessa said after they’d both taken a sip of the expensive champagne.

Gina sputtered a bit.

“To Boise? Why?” she asked.

“Apparently High Mistress Helena has vanished, and she named me her successor to the High Conclave,” Vanessa replied calmly.

Gina looked incredulous.

What? Vanished? How?” she asked in alarm.

Gina like Helena a lot; the Swedish hypnodomme had shown faith in her potential and taken her to meet with Vanessa and arranging for her to be Gina’s mentor.

Gina owed Helena her loyalty.

“I don’t know all the details yet; that is why I have to go, so I can assume my seat on the Conclave and find out what happened. Helena is a friend. I want you to come with me as part of my entourage, if you are willing. You’ve earned it…and I am sure you want to help Helena if you can,” Vanessa replied.

Gina was silent for a moment; then she broke into a big grin.

“I would be honored…High Mistress Vanessa,” she said, raising her glassed.

The two hypnotists smiled and clinked their glasses again.

JUDY

High Mistress Charissa rode stood calmly in the elevator as it carried her up to the Spiral’s seventh floor.

The High Mistress had inserted a special membership card into a slot in the elevator which allowed access to the seventh floor, which was one of several reserved for Spiral members.

Charissa was dressed casually in a long-sleeved white top and jeans, along with simple white sneakers. Her short blonde hair was artfully tousled, and she had a very large sapphire pendant around her neck as her only jewelry.

With her was her apprentice Kristin, who was dressed similarly to her mentor except that her top was sky blue and she wore flip flops and more far more jewelry including earrings, bracelets, rings an anklet and two toe rings. Her blonde hair was in a short ponytail.

“I know you are eager to get out of Boise; we will be going to California soon so we can concentrate on finding Helena,” Charissa said as the elevator approached the seventh floor.

“No worries, Mistress. I trust you. I just want to be worthy of your attention and time,” Kristen replied.

“You are; make no mistake, I want to mold you in my image and use you for my own gain. Like the daughter I never had,” Charissa replied with a wink.

“Ewww, we have been having sex!” Kristen said playfully.

“The advantage of you not being my biological daughter then,” Charissa replied, laughing.

Kristen smiled and shook her head as the elevator doors opened.

“Seriously, you have a lot of talent. You are going to be a powerful hypnodomme; I want to help you achieve that. And I genuinely like you,” Charissa replied.

Kristen blushed.

“Thank you. You have already been nicer to me than my mom was,” she said.

“Was?” Charissa asked with a raised eyebrow.

Kristen turned redder.

“I, uh, I mean—,” she stammered.

“Relax honey. I know you did something to her, and you do not have to tell me about it unless you want to,” Charissa said, placing a reassuring hand on Kristen’s arm as they walked down the hall.

Kristen let out a long sigh.

“My mom was…is…a cunt. I will tell you about it sometime,” she said.

“No hurry,” Charissa assured her as they reached their destination, a large conference room at the end of the hall.

A tall, muscular spiral security guard in a burgundy Spiral jacket with a short military haircut opened the door for them.

His name-tag red “Thirty-four” indicating he was a hypno-goon, property of the club.

Charissa and Kristen stepped inside the room and saw it had been largely cleared, except for several comfortable recliners and a coffee table along the left wall.

Two of the recliners were occupied; Charissa recognized Judy Collins, the True Hypnotism Community’s premier slave-dealer, and Mistress Diane, Judy’s business partner.

Diane was considered one of the best at long-term hypnotic programming and conditioning.

The two women rose, smiles on their faces.

“High Mistress Charissa, it is wonderful to see you!” Judy exclaimed.

The slave-dealer was tall and incredibly fit; she was wearing a long blue strapless gown with a slit up one side; her thick dark hair was in a fancy twist braid, and she wore large dangling diamond earrings and a beautiful string of diamonds around her neck. A diamond bracelet sparkled on her right wrist, and she wore sexy tall strappy brown sandals. Her fingernails were in a French manicure, and her toenails were deep crimson. A gold toe ring adorned her right second toe. Judy had flawless tanned skin and a dazzling smile.

“Hello Judy! Thank you for letting me have first crack at your new merchandise,” Charissa replied, embracing Judy.

“Hello Charissa. You look fantastic,” Diane said with a smile, hugging the High Mistress after Judy.

“Thank you, Diane. You look fantastic, cuz. You were always the pretty one,” Charissa replied, looking Diane over.

The two women were first cousins; their mothers were sisters.

Diane was tall and slender; she was ten years older than Charissa, though most would never have guessed that to be the case.

She possessed a classic natural beauty, and looked regal in a long black dress that hugged her lovely curves. It was low-cut with simple thin straps, and was covered with a delicate silver spiraling pattern that shimmered and drew the eye when she moved.

Her shoes were expensive black pumps, and her only jewelry was a black diamond pendant around her neck. Her hair was recently dyed auburn, and was in a fancy ’updo. Her fingernails were black, and she wore sultry dark eyeshadow.

“Thank you. You are full of shit, but thank you. This must be your new apprentice I have heard about? Hello, I am Diane, Charissa’s older and wiser cousin,” Diane said with a smile, extending her hand to the young woman.

“It is an honor to meet you, Mistress Diane,” Kristen replied.

“Call me Diane, we are practically family. This is Judy Collins, my business partner and best friend,” Diane said kindly.

Judy and Kristen shook hands.

“Please, have a seat High Mistress,” Judy said.

Charissa nodded and took one of the recliners, motioning for Kristen to do the same.

Judy and Diane retook their seats.

A sexy naked young woman appeared with a tray of white wine. She wore a dazed expression, her long blonde hair in a bun and her pussy shaved.

Charissa and Kristen took glasses of wine, and the slave withdrew to stand out of sight behind a curtain.

“So, you are in the market for a high-end specialist slave?” Judy asked.

Charissa sipped her wine and nodded.

“Yes. Recent events made me realize I need some full-time combat ability with me, along with other skills. I am going to be doing some more dangerous and exciting things soon, and I am not a martial artist ling Jing-Mei, Gillian and Liliana,” she said.

“It sounds like one of our newest models will be exactly what you are after,” Diane said, sipping her wine.

“They really are impressive. Diane has done an incredible job with them. Would you like to take a look at the ones that are available?” Judy asked formally.

Charissa nodded.

“Please,” she said.

Judy clapped her hands once.

The naked slave-girl stepped out and drew back a different curtain along the wall, and a group of naked women walked out and moved to form a line in front of Charissa.

The High Mistress could not help but be impressed; the five young women were of various ethnicities, and were all in utterly phenomenal physical condition. Strong, athletic and toned. Their expressions were blank, and their pussies shaved. They all had long hair in a single long braid, and their unpolished nails were healthy and in excellent condition. Despite their superior fitness they were still very feminine, with firm round breasts and exquisite asses.

Judy snapped her fingers, and the women all turned around slowly so that Charissa could examine them from every angle.

“They look magnificent!” Charissa said, impressed.

She and Kristen shared a smile, as they both appreciated the female body.

“Thank you. Here is some information on them. They are all twenty-two, and we have been training them since they were seventeen,” Diane said, handing Charissa a very well-produced color brochure.

Charissa opened it and found each young woman had a page with their statistics and skills.

It proclaimed the girls the “Blades”.

The first was named “Saber”; fair-skinned, she had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her page said she’d been “harvested” from Alabama.

Next was “Claymore”, a pale-skinned redhead with green eyes from Scotland.

After her was “Scimitar”, an olive-skinned, brown haired woman from Saudi Arabia.

Next came “Rapier”, brown-haired, brown-eyed beauty from Spain.

Finally, there was “Kukri”, a wheatish complected, black-haired and amber-eyed woman from India.

There were several pictures of each woman, and an exhaustive list of their educations, skills, languages spoken and other details.

“So… you what, kidnapped them?” Charissa asked.

Diane snorted.

“Does it matter?” she asked.

“Not at all; I am merely curious if they have families who were looking for them,” Charissa replied truthfully.

“They do not. These girls were selected for their genetics, upbringing, and early education… and for the fact they wouldn’t be missed. Kukri, Scimitar and Saber were purchased from their families; their own parents gave them to us for one million dollars each. They had terrible abusive home lives despite the privilege they’d been born into. Rapier was a sociopath who was caught torturing and molesting her younger sisters, so we offered to take her for five-hundred thousand. Her parents agreed. And Claymore, well…she was a murderer. She killed two of her classmates and hid the bodies, almost got away with it. She was an expensive purchase, but her potential was too much to pass up. The corrupt police official who let us take her from Scotland charged us two-million to fake her death,” Judy said.

“Sounds perfect,” Charissa replied, nodding.

“They have been trained and conditioned nonstop for five years; the best food, exercise, education and training. Coupled with daily hypnosis, they are now the perfect blank slates, ready to serve your every need. We guarantee that they will be viable for at least twenty years. Obviously, any harm or death that comes to them due to their owner’s orders is not our liability,” Judy said with a grin.

Charissa laughed.

“You don’t have to give me the spiel, I am going to buy. The question is which one?” she asked.

Diane chuckled.

“Which ever one you find the most pleasant to look at? They are all experts in four martial arts, speak seven languages fluently and are conversational in four others, have the equivalent of economics, computer science and business degrees, are experts with guns, swords and knives, know how to pick locks and are trained in multiple styles of dance. They are expert drivers, and have been conditioned to ignore pain and have zero morals about killing, stealing or lying. They have extensive etiquette training, and many other skills as well,” she said proudly.

“You really outdid yourself, didn’t you?” Charissa asked, impressed.

“She really did. Diane is an exquisite hypnotist. We have a dozen clients looking to buy; the bidding war will be incredible,” Judy said with satisfaction.

“Speaking of which…,” Charissa said.

“We are starting the bidding at ten million each. For you, take your pick for six million,” Judy said.

Charissa smiled.

“That is incredibly generous; will you make any money on her for six?” she asked.

“Their training was around two million each, so we will be fine on that. We will be honored to have a High Mistress using one of the Blades personally. Plus, you are family,” Diane replied.

Charissa nodded.

“Thank you very much, I would be happy to pay more,” she said seriously.

Judy waved her hand.

“Not necessary. Please, let us give you the discount,” she said.

“I will accept your kindness. I will write you a check…but I have to choose. Kristen, what do you think?” Charissa asked.

“Which one is the best at eating pussy?” Charissa apprentice asked.

Diane and Judy both laughed.

“Oh my, I like you! Actually, they are all very well-trained in pleasuring men and women,” Diane said.

“Sure, but who is the best at eating pussy?” Kristen persisted.

“Kukri,” Diane and Judy said simultaneously.

Now Charissa and Kristen laughed.

“Kukri it is, then,” Charissa said.

“How about you try her out? I want you to be…satisfied,” Judy said with a wink.

Charissa smiled.

“Why not?” she said.

The High Mistress rose and kicked off her shoes before shamelessly lowering first her jeans, then her red thong underwear.

“Hey, I want a turn!” Kristen pouted.

“Be patient, my apprentice,” Charissa teased her as she sat and spread her legs.

“Kukri, you will eat High Mistress Charissa’s pussy. Worship her like a Goddess,” Judy commanded.

“Yes Mistress!” Kukri said enthusiastically.

The naked Indian woman immediately moved to kneel before Charissa. Without hesitation she began to skillfully work the High Mistress’s pussy with both her hands and her mouth. In very short order she had Charissa moaning loudly. The moans progressed to shrieks, and the shrieks became screams.

It didn’t take long for her to cum the first time.

Judy and Diane watched with bemused looks on their faces, sipping their wine.

Kristen watched in utter fascination, her cheeks flushed as she became more and more aroused from the voyeuristic scene.

“Oh yes..yes, yes, YES! Eat me! Oh fuck! OH YES!” Charissa screamed as she orgasmed for the third time.

The High Mistress shuddered in ecstasy, writhing in her seat as Kukri continued to work her pussy.

“Okay, stop…stop!” Charissa gasped.

“Kukri, stop and get back in line,” Judy ordered with a chuckle.

“Yes Mistress,” the slave said, rising and retaking her place beside the other Blades.

Charissa sat, breathing heavily.

“Pretty good, was it?” Diane asked innocently.

Charissa laughed.

“I’ll take her!” she said.

Again, Judy and Diane laughed.

“Sold to another “satisfied” customer!” Judy declared.

Kristen was so aroused and engrossed in watching Charissa get off, that she’d been unconsciously rubbing herself through her jeans without realizing it.

Feeling a wet spot, she pulled her hand away and looked down, her cheeks flaming red.

“Don’t worry about it, honey. We often seal big deals with an orgy,” Judy said.

Kristen looked at her and smiled; the slave-dealer had risen from her seat, and let her dress slither to the floor to reveal her incredible yoga master’s body.

Kristen glanced over and was surprised to see Charissa had risen and wan now helping Diane out of her dress, pausing to suck vigorously at one of the older woman’s tits.

“I guess they are more than “Kissing Cousins”, aren’t they? I can tell you are no prude; why don’t you get undressed and come over here, Kristen?” Judy said seductively.

Striking a sexy pose, she made a “come here” gesture with her finger.

Smiling, Kristen rose and quickly undressed. She walked over to Judy, who casually reached out and fondled Kristen’s tits. “I have a daughter older than you,” Judy said with a wink.

Kristen smiled. “She’s a lucky girl…but not as lucky as me right now,” she said, reaching around to squeeze Judy’s incredible ass. “Aren’t you sweet? I bet you taste even sweeter,” Judy replied. The slave-dealer kissed Kristen on the lips, then bent and sucked gently at one of her nipples, then the other. Smiling at the younger woman, Judy kissed her way down Kristen’s body, going to her knees and licking lightly at the younger woman’s pussy lips.

Kristen gasped, then let out a low moan as Judy thrust her tongue deep into her.

The Blades stood silently awaiting orders while the four women celebrated their enslavement and pending sale with passionate sex.

CASSANDRA

Christine stepped from the shower and dried off, wrapping a towel around her wet hair. The sexy blonde hypnodomme walked naked from the bathroom and down a short hallway toward the bedroom she was staying in at Deborah Scott’s home.

Stepping inside, she was startled to see someone sitting her bed.

“Hello Christine, I was hoping we could have a little chat,” Yasmin said pleasantly.

Christine scowled.

“What the fuck, Yasmine? You just barged into my room?” she said irritably.

The blonde hypnodomme’s hand strayed reflexively toward the huge, beautiful purple diamond pendant that hung around her neck on a fine gold chain.

Yasmin smiled apologetically.

“I am sorry. It is something very important,” she said.

Christine snorted.

“I don’t know what passes for manners where you come from, but here this is rude and inappropriate. Whatever it is can wait until I am dressed, and you can try knocking,” Christine huffed.

Yasmine laughed.

“What is so funny?” Christine snapped.

“The though of you on your knees,” Yasmine replied.

“You wish, bitch. Do you want to try me?” Christine retorted.

Again, her hand moved toward her pendant.

Yasmine casually reached up and touched her own necklace, a beautiful and ornate choker set with three large jewels. With her other hand she pointed at Christine.

Unmovens,” Yasmine said firmly.

Christine froze.

The hypnotist was held fast by a powerful spell.

Smirking, “Yasmin” rose and sauntered over to stand before the naked unmoving hypnodomme.

“My dear Christine, you have something that belongs to me. The Passionate Heart is part of my necklace. The Twilight Sky is my birthright, and you are merely a peasant who will serve me,” Cassandra Hayek said arrogantly.

The sexy Lebanese woman was wearing a long, colorful dress that showed off her spectacular body’s curves. It was a swirling random pattern of reds, oranges, yellows and white. Her luxurious black hair was in a waterfall braid, and she wore simple dangling ruby earrings. A ring with set with a huge black diamond adorned her right ring finger, and she wore tall strappy black stiletto sandals. Her fingernails were a deep burnt orange, while her toenails were black. A platinum toe ring set with a black diamond rested on her right middle toe.

Cassandra had been masquerading as Mistress Yasmin in order to infiltrate the Scintillating Six and retrieve The Passionate Heart. She had been biding her time to get Lady Christine alone, and the opportunity had finally arisen.

Goddess Donna was out of town, and the rest of the Six were out of the house.

Cassandra casually removed the pendant from Christine’s neck, holding it up so in dangled before the frozen hypnotist’s eyes.

“Just relax, Christine. Relax and listen to my voice…allow the lovely purple gem to sooth you, to relax you…allowing your mind to become blank…empty…open to my suggestions…relaxing deeper and deeper…your thoughts fading away…along with your will…your mind becoming blank as you look into the beautiful purple gem…sinking deeper…deeper into trance…my voice filling your mind…becoming your thoughts…you cannot resist…you will obey me, you must obey me…you are my slave Christine… are now mine,” Cassandra purred.

Even frozen, Christine’s eyes had become vacant and glassy.

She was hypnotized.

Deeply under the power of the Passionate Heart…and Cassandra.

Smirking, Cassandra took out small jeweler’s tool and pried the Passionate Heart from the necklace. Going over the bedroom’s vanity, she looked in the mirror and held the stone near one of the two empty slots in her necklace. The huge diamond leapt from her hand and locked into one of the slots with a click.

Cassandra gasped as power shot through her, so intense she nearly orgasmed.

The witch-hypnotist laughed maniacally.

“Only one more to go!” she cackled.

With the Twilight Sky as it was now, Cassandra would be hard to stop.

With it completely restored, she would be a demigoddess. Turning back to Christine, she briefly considered transforming her into a duck. “No, I still need the Six, and Christine will be a wonderful slave,” she mused aloud.

With a disappointed sigh, she retrieved her small black clutch from the bed.

Cassandra loved transforming people into animals.

She opened her clutch and took out a replica of the necklace she had taken from Christine.

Cassandra had paid one of her contacts, a weasel of a man named Francis who dealt in magical paraphernalia, make it for her so she could switch it with the real Passionate Heart when she found it.

The fake gem was enchanted so it gave off the same faint vibration of power as the Passionate Heart, but was otherwise a counterfeit facsimile of the diamond.

Cassandra slipped the necklace over Christine’s head.

The blonde hypnodomme was no longer paralyzed; the spell had worn off.

Christine was Cassandra’s hypnotized puppet.

Her slave.

“Alright my pet, I have a few suggestions for you; I need you to act normally around the others for now. But first, you are going to worship me properly. Take off the towel and come kneel before me,” Cassandra commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Christine said in a dazed voice.

The blonde removed the towel from her head and moved to kneel before her new owner.

Cassandra let her dress slither to the floor, revealing her taut, sexy body. Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed, and she had exquisite breasts.

The powerful witch-hypnotist left on her sandals and the Twilight Sky. She turned around and reached back to spread her ass cheeks.

“Lick my asshole, my pet,” she commanded, bending over the bed.

Christine dutifully buried her face in Cassandra’s sexy ass and began to lick. Cassandra’s moans of pleasure were muffled, and after nearly ten minutes she finally orgasmed, screaming into the comforter.

“Oh my, that was lovely! You are good for something!” Cassandra said with a chuckle.

Cassandra commanded Christine to get dressed; she then gave her new slave a carefully worded series of suggestions to make her forget what had happened and to believe she still possessed the Passionate Heart.

Satisfied, Cassandra turned and sauntered out of the room.

Christine sat silent and unblinking for a moment, then awoke from her trance.

She had no memory of Cassandra being in her room or anything that had taken place.

Christine had no idea she’d been hypnotized and her necklace switched with a fake.

She also had no idea she was completely under “Yasmin’s” power, that the evil woman could speak a trigger at any time and turn her into her obedient pet.

Christine felt like she was forgetting something, but she could not seem to think of what it might be. With a shrug, she picked up her purse and left the room, having martial arts lessons to attend.

After Christine had gone, Claire Barnes appeared in the corner of her room, dressed in black yoga pants and a green sports bra.

The red-haired witch had witnessed the entire exchange between Yasmin and Christine; Goddess Donna had assigned her to watch Yasmin closely while she was out of town, just to be sure the newcomer was truly a team player.

She obviously was not.

Claire had been following her around invisible all day, and had slipped into the room right behind Yasmin while Christine was showering, curious what she was up to.

Now she knew.

Claire gingerly stepped into the hallway, her bare feet making no sound on the carpet. Seeing it was clear, she hurried down to her own room.

Once inside, she closed and locked the door.

Then she chanted a spell, bringing up a ward to block magical scrying and eavesdropping; Cassandra obviously had access to powerful magic.

Claire then took out her phone and dialed a number.

She cursed silently when she heard Goddess Donna’s voicemail answer.

“Donna, call me right away, we have a problem…,” Claire said after the beep.

ALISTAIR

Heidi Schmidt leaned on the railing of a huge luxury yacht and enjoyed the wind on her face. She was near the bow of the ship, which was called the Invective. The ship was owned by a very wealthy businessman who was hosting a huge party to celebrate some deal or other he had closed in television. The yacht’s aft decks were crowded, full of sexy people drinking, dancing, doing drugs and trying to be seen. The party would last at least a couple of days; the ship had two swimming pools, multiple hot tubs and enough food and drink onboard for the party to last a week if desired. There were also small launches available to ferry guests to and from shore.

Heidi had slipped away from the party to the nearly deserted bow of the ship; she found the teeming masses of self-absorbed people annoying.

She was also sick of people hitting on her and trying to ingratiate themselves to her.

Heidi Schmidt was a former supermodel; at forty-eight, she looked better than women half her age, still very sexy. The few minor wrinkles she may have had did nothing to detract from her beauty. She kept herself extremely fit, and after retiring from modeling she had gotten into producing television specials, as well as guest-hosting many of the shows she produced.

Born and raised in Germany, Heidi was five-nine and had long wavy light-brown hair, currently streaked and highlighted blonde and blowing in the wind. She had lovely hazel eyes and a radiant smile to go with her flawless tanned skin and incredible body. She was currently wearing only a silver thong bikini that barely covered her still-firm round breasts. Her fingernails were dark blue, and her toenails sky blue. Her belly button sported a gold piercing, and she wore a rose gold toe ring on her left second toe.

Heidi was intelligent and outgoing, and an astute business woman.

Lately, she’d been growing frustrated with the misogyny she’d faced in television, as well as age discrimination as she approached fifty.

People in the business were pressuring her to get plastic surgery which Heidi found ludicrous coming from fat old balding men.

“I still look better than most of them, the young bitches included!” she huffed aloud.

“I wholeheartedly agree,” a male voice with a British accent said behind her.

Heidi jumped, yelping in surprise.

She spun around.

“You scared the shit out of me, asshole!” she huffed, her slight German accent still noticeable.

“I do apologize for that. I didn’t expect anyone to be up here. I just wanted to clear my head. I can shove off; again, my apologies for bothering you,” the man replied.

The man smiled and turned to leave. He was very handsome; six feet tall, he had short dark hair greying at the temples and a roguishly handsome face. He was clean shaven, with twinkling dark eyes and an inviting smile. Heidi noted he had very nice white teeth, contrary to the stereotype about the English.

He was wearing a very expensive and very well-tailored custom charcoal grey suit and stylish black leather shoes. A gold ring with a dark-colored gemstone in it adorned his right ring finger, and Heidi noticed the chain from a pocket-watch disappearing into a pocket on his vest.

He was a very attractive man, she had to admit.

“Wait. Please. I am sorry I snapped at you. I was startled,” she called.

The man turned and walked back to Heidi.

“No worries. I am Alistair,” he said, offering his hand.

“Heidi,” she replied, taking it.

“I must say, you look familiar; I know a lot of people aboard ship are famous…,” Alistair said pleasantly.

“Oh, I did some modeling years ago. I am just another old lady now, nobody is interested in me,” Heidi replied.

To her surprise, Alistair seemed to genuinely not recognized her.

Heidi loved not being recognized.

“I beg to differ; you are simply stunning,” Alistair replied suavely.

He casually put his right hand on the railing.

The dark-colored sapphire in his ring reflected the moonlight brilliantly.

Heidi reflexively glanced at it.

“Oh, come on, doe that ever work?” she chided playfully.

“More often than you’d think,” Alistair replied with a chuckle.

He began to slowly rock his hand on the railing, careful to reflect the moonlight into Heidi’s eyes.

The sexy woman again glanced at the ring.

“Well, I will admit I like hearing it even if you are full of shit,” Heidi said with a smirk.

“Oh, come now you know you are a beautiful, sexy woman! I am sure most men—and some women—would do nearly anything to get your attention,” Alistair said smoothly.

He continued to move his hand, the light shining into Heidi’s eyes.

She again glanced down at the ring, her gaze lingering longer on the glittering gemstone.

“Perhaps; what are you willing to do?” Heidi asked slyly.

Alistair chuckled.

“It seems I already have your attention,” he said.

His voice had become lower and a bit more monotonous.

“Is that so?” Heidi asked, raising an eyebrow.

She blinked as Alistair continued to reflect the moonlight into her eyes.

“Indeed. I see you noticed my ring…noticed how beautiful it is…the way it reflects the light is very soothing, very relaxing…it really draws your eyes to it…,” he said, his voice now gentle but insistent.

Heidi glanced down at the ring.

“It is lovely,” she said absently.

Alistair grinned wolfishly.

“It is…you really just want to keep looking at it…watching it sparkle…noticing how relaxed it makes you feel…it is such a wonderful feeling…the boat rocking gently beneath your feet…all the tension leaving your body…relaxing more and more…the sound of my voice soothing you…as you keep looking at my ring…,” Alistair said in his honeyed voice.

Heidi frowned as a wave of relaxation washed over her. She felt lightheaded, and her body had started to tingle.

“Wait…wait, stop…are you trying to hypno…hypnotize…,” she stammered.

With an effort, Heidi took he eyes off the ring and looked up.

Right into Alistair’s dark orbs.

“My eyes reflect the moonlight as well…go ahead and look into them…deep, deep into my eyes Heidi…you cannot look away…you must continue to look deep into my eyes…you are very relaxed…all the tension is leaving your body…you are growing sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy now…you are sleep my dear…,” Alistair continued without missing a beat.

“I…no…stop…,” Heidi mumbled.

Another wave of relaxation flooded her body; her shoulders slumped and her eyelids fluttered.

“Very good love…now close your eyes and sleep for me…you cannot stay awake any longer…sleep!” Alistair said firmly.

“Sleep,” Heidi mumbled.

The sexy former supermodel fell forward into Alistair’s arm.

The handsome hypnotist smirked, glancing around to make sure no one was watching.

They were alone.

“Alright love, listen carefully…,” Alistair the hypnotist said into Heidi’s ear.

Heidi woke suddenly; her eyes were dry.

She blinked and looked around, confused.

She was on her knees in the middle of her private cabin on the yacht.

The last thing she remembered was meeting a suave stranger named Alistair.

“I am sure you are a bit disconcerted; I apologize for that,” Alistair said, sauntering into view.

The hypnotist was wearing only a plush white robe taken from Heidi’s bathroom.

“What the fuck?” Heidi demanded, jumping to her feet.

“It is really quite simple love; you have become my slave,” Alistair replied casually.

Heidi narrowed her eyes.

“Excuse me? I am nobody’s slave! Get out of my cabin!” she said angrily.

“No,” Alistair replied calmly.

“I will call security! Get out you fucking creep!” Heidi shouted.

Alistair laughed.

“How about you remove your bikini? Do it now,” he ordered.

“Fuck you, you pervert! I will not…I…I…what the hell?” Heidi asked, her anger suddenly vanishing.

She looked stunned as she felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey Alistair. Her hands trembled as she reached up and untied the top of her bikini, then let it fall to the floor.

“What is going on? What did you do to me?” she asked.

She tried to resist removing her bikini bottom.

She failed.

Heidi stood naked before the smirking hypnotist.

“Hypnotism, love. You see, I have hypnotized you and filled your simple mind with suggestions to make you obey me, among others. You are now my slave,” Alistair said smugly.

“Impossible! We did a show on hypnosis! It doesn’t work like this!” Heidi protested.

Alistair laughed.

“You are quite mistaken,” he said.

“You asshole! I am getting security!” Heidi fumed.

She ran for the door.

“Stop. Come here and get down on your knees,” Alistair commanded firmly.

Heidi took one more step, then stopped. She felt an overwhelming and terrifying compulsion to obey Alistair.

Gritting her teeth, she walked stiffly over and knelt before him.

“How lovely you look down there,” the hypnotist said, admiring Heidi’s sexy body.

“Fuck you!” she growled defiantly.

She began to tremble, trying desperately to overcome Alistair’s suggestions and stand up.

“Well of course! That is mostly why I’ve done this. I mean, I certainly get off on the domination, especially of some vapid self-important twit like you. That is why I made you aware, so I can savor your humiliation. But you really are just another notch in my proverbial belt. I have already fucked two other famous women here; that lovely Brazilian beauty and the vapid Frenchwoman. It is simply your turn, love,” Alistair said arrogantly.

He’d made both of his previous conquests “walk the plank”, leaping overboard naked to awaken with no memory of being hypnotized and having to suffer the humiliation of being rescued by the ship’s crew.

Heidi’s resolve collapsed.

She began to cry.

“Please, don’t do this to me! I can pay you—,” she began.

Alistair laughed. “If I desired your money, I’d simply take it from you like I have taken your free will. I want you; your mind, your body, your heart. Now stop crying. It won’t help,” the hypnotist replied cruelly.

He let his robe drop, revealing his fit body and massive erection.

“Now then, let’s start with something easy. Lick my cock, dear. Slowly,” Alistair commanded.

Tears trickling from her eyes, Heidi obeyed.

She gingerly ran her tongue from the base of Alistair’s cock to the tip, then back down.

“That’s lovely, keep it up,” the hypnotist said.

Heidi continued to helpless lick his shaft slowly, up and down.

Alistair smiled and sat on Heidi’s bed.

“Now suck me, slave. Start at the tip and take your time. Take me all the way in. I am sure you a champion cocksucker,” he said.

Heidi obeyed, slowly at first; she took him into her mouth, sputtering a bit as she tried not to gag. Eventually she had his entire cock in, her head moving slowly up and down.

“Yes, that’s it. Wonderful. Faster now,” Alistair said.

Heidi whimpered, waving her arms helplessly as she began to bob her head faster.

“Yes…yes! Faster cunt!” Alistair said, closing his eyes.

He was grunting in time with Heidi’s movement.

The hypnotist let out a shout of ecstasy and shuddered with pleasure.

His cock spasmed in Heidi’s mouth.

“Swallow that love. Every bit,” he commanded as her shot his load.

Heidi was helpless to resist.

When he was finished, Alistair grabbed the supermodel’s hair and pulled her off his cock.

“That was a lovely start. You’ll have to give me a moment before we go again,” he gasped.

“Please, just let me go. I won’t tell anyone,” Heidi begged.

“Get up and pour me some of that whiskey you have there. And say ‘Yes Master” when I command you to do something, cunt,” Alistair ordered casually.

“Yes Master,” Heidi said, her lip quivering as she rose to obey.

“Back on your knees, slave,” Alistair commanded after Heidi brought him the drink.

“Yes Master,” the beautiful woman replied, sinking to her knees.

Alistair smirked, sipping his drink.

He then slowly poured the rest of it all over Heidi’s tits, the cold of the liquid on her skin making her gasp.

“Tit fuck me,” he commanded, his cock already stiffening again.

“Yes Master,” the woman said.

She wore a resigned, defeated expression as she wrapped her whiskey-soaked tits around Alistair’s shaft and began to slide them up and down.

The hypnotist leaned back and smiled as his slave worked.

After a few moments he let out a guttural moan and shuddered as he shot his load.

Heidi flinched as cock spasmed, his cum hitting her in the face and then her tits.

Alistair laughed.

“Apologies, I am not much of a makeup artist. You do look lovely like that though,” he taunted Heidi.

The model was silent, staring straight ahead as she awaited her next command.

“Go shower, then come right back here; I want you clean for the next round,” Alistair ordered dismissively.

“Yes Master,” Heidi said, rising and heading for her cabin’s bathroom.

The model returned ten minutes later to find Alistair laying on her bed, his cock again erect.

“Now let’s have some fun dear. You are going to find that you are growing hornier and hornier by the moment; my touch will arouse you even further…but you cannot cum without my permission. You will get hotter and hotter and find yourself begging me for release. Now get on my cock, slave,” the hypnotist said.

Heidi flushed; she felt her pussy moistening as she looked at the man who’d enslaved her.

She was simultaneously extremely aroused and utterly disgusted with herself.

How can I want this evil pig?, she asked herself.

He hypnotized you, stupid, she added as she climbed on top of Alistair.

Heidi shrieked with pleasure as she impaled herself on Alistair’s engorged prick, and she was soon moaning as she bounced up and down, rocking her hips as she tried to desperately satisfy herself.

Alistair grunted, smiling as Heidi’s hair flew wildly and her moans became more urgent.

He could keep from cumming for a long time in their current position, and he was enjoying watching Heidi torture herself.

“Please…please let me cum, Master! PLEASE!” Heidi begged as she continued to vigorously fuck him.

Alistair chuckled. Rather than grant her release, he had her change positions; first to doggie-style, then missionary followed by bending her over the bed.

Heidi continued to beg for release as Alistair fucked her.

Finally, he pulled out of her and shot his load all over her sexy ass.

“Mmmm…that was incredible…,” he gasped.

Heidi whimpered.

“Please…please…,” she said.

The former model slumped to the floor, trembling.

Heidi was so aroused she could hardly move.

Alistair chuckled.

“All right if it will shut you up. Cum now slave!” he said loudly, snapping his fingers.

Heidi screamed in ecstasy as she had an explosive orgasm.

Alistair watched in satisfaction as the woman writhed at his feet.

“Well. I need a nap. And so do you,” he said after Heidi had caught her breath.

The hypnotist bent and tapped her on the forehead.

“Sleep,” he said firmly.

Heidi’s eyes closed and she relaxed as she fell into a deep sleep.

Leaving her there, Alistair climbed into Heidi’s bed and was soon asleep himself.

The hypnotist awoke with a start an hour later.

His eyes opened wide as she saw a woman laying next to him on the bed, her head propped up on her elbow and a smirk on her face.

Alistair jumped out of bed.

“Hello Lydia,” he said, eyeing the woman.

Heidi was still asleep on the floor.

“Hello Alistair,” Lydia Black said, standing up.

The sexy brunette was wearing a lovely dark blue strapless sheath dress and five-inch black platform heels. Her hair was in a bun, and she wore her customary wide gold choker. Her fingernails were noticeably short and unpolished.

“To what do I owe the pleasure?” Alistair asked.

He looked down as his cock immediately began to stiffen.

Lydia rolled her eyes.

“In your dreams,” she said.

“My dream is to catch you without that damnable necklace,” he retorted.

Lydia laughed.

“I’m sure. You know why I am here,” she said.

Alistair frowned.

“To arrest me, I would guess. Your silly little “Hypnotism Agency” has me on their list. Though I will admit I didn’t think they’d waste resources on me anytime soon,” he said with disdain.

“That is one possibility. You are exactly the kind of low-level offender we like to grab up,” Lydia said, looking down at the hypnotized model.

Alistair chuckled.

“I see. You know I won’t come quietly,” he said.

Lydia nodded.

“And you know I have plenty of backup on board, including a better hypnotist than you,” she replied.

“Then why are we talking?” Alistair asked.

Lydia sighed.

“I have been instructed to recruit you,” she said.

Alistair looked at her incredulously.

Then he laughed.

“Me? Really? That a jolly good one, Lydia,” he said.

“It’s true. H.A.D. wants you to be an agent. You were in the military and have other skills besides hypnotism that we need,” Lydia said.

She obviously wasn’t thrilled with the idea.

“Intriguing. So, a badge and gun? Dealing with other hypnotists?” Alistair asked.

Lydia nodded.

“The whole package. Working for the U.S. and British governments. Pardons for all your hypnotic crimes, and us overlooking your…hobbies in the future. As long as you do what we need,” she said, looking down at Heidi again.

“And if I refuse?” Alistair asked.

“You get arrested. Reassigned. Probably to animal control somewhere, if I have any say,” Lydia replied.

“Reassigned? You mean hypnotized and made into a boring, ordinary citizen?” he scoffed.

“Pretty much,” Lydia said simply.

“Seems a tad hypocritical to me. However, I don’t see that I have much choice,” Alistair said with a frown.

“No, you don’t,” Lydia agreed.

“Then I accept. I always fancied James Bond. How about you assist me in playing the part?” Alistair said, his swagger returning.

Lydia rolled her eyes.

“You know, it isn’t like we have never fucked. It occurs to me I have never had my ass eaten by a sexy supermodel. How about you make that fantasy a reality for me? You can watch and jerk off,” she suggested.

Alistair grinned.

“You are delightfully wicked as well as a hypocrite. I assumed you were going to make me let her go. Lydia, I would be most happy to help you achieve that goal. Heidi dear, open your eyes and get on your knees,” he commanded.

The model obeyed, assuming a kneeling position.

Lydia shrugged.

“Omelets, eggs…lesser of two evils…blah blah blah. I’m not here to rescue her from you, and I don’t give a fuck about a vapid celebrity. You can keep her as a pet as long as you do your job,” she said nonchalantly.

The H.A.D. agent casually removed her dress and tossed it aside.

Alistair grinned and admired her spectacular naked body.

Lydia winked.

Leaving her heels on she turned around and spread her ass cheeks.

“Heidi, you will be a good girl and eat Lydia’s asshole,” Alistair commanded.

“Yes Master,” Heidi said.

Fresh tears trickled down her cheeks as she buried her face in Lydia’s sexy ass and began to lick.

Lydia moaned with pleasure.

Alistair chuckled, watching the spectacle before him as he began to stroke his cock.

DONNA

“Keep watching the pretty garnet, swinging back and forth…back and forth…,” Kaylee was saying in a smooth monotone.

The young woman was sitting on the couch in her living room, dressed casually in a pink tank top and black yoga pants. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore no makeup or jewelry. Dangling from her hand at the end of a gold chain was a large pink garnet pendant.

Kaylee was swinging it rhythmically back and forth in front of the blue eyes of a pretty young blonde woman named Bailey.

Bailey had been a friend of Kaylee’s since junior high school, and had agreed to come over and let her practice hypnotism on her.

Bailey was short and cute, with long hair and curvy figure. She was wearing a tight, light blue scoop-neck long-sleeve top that teased her large tits, along with tan capris and thick black flip-flops. Her hair was in a simple ponytail, and she wore small sapphire earrings and a gold bracelet on each wrist. Her finger and toenails were baby blue.

Bailey was a communications major in college, and a reasonably intelligent if somewhat shallow young woman.

Kaylee referred to her as her “Basic” friend, a label Bailey accepted and embraced. She was loyal and supportive, and thus made a perfect subject for Kaylee to practice on.

Kaylee had been training with Goddess Donna for the past two weeks; the powerful hypnodomme had been staying at her house, devoting most of her time to teaching Kaylee how to hypnotize in preparation for Kaylee to accompany her back to Boise as her apprentice.

Kaylee had proven to be a natural; her sister Kara was an accomplished hypnotist. Kaylee had always felt she had the gift, but Kara had consistently refused to train her, leading to a rift between the sisters.

After meeting Mistress Frankie, Kara had become more involved in the true hypnotism community, and as a byproduct Kaylee had met Goddess Donna and finally gotten an opportunity to learn True Hypnotism.

“…you are feeling very relaxed now Bailey…all the tension is leaving your body…all thoughts leaving you mind…relaxing more and more…sinking deeper and deeper into a wonderful state of total relaxation…listening only to my voice…noticing now that your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…,” Kaylee continued.

Bailey’s eyelids immediately began to flutter, and she sighed as she visibly relaxed.

Here eyes continued to follow the swinging pendant.

“You are feeling sleepy, Bailey…sleepy…eyelids so heavy now…continuing to relax more and more as you listen to my voice…all the tension leaving your body, flowing out the tips of your toes…watching the garnet as it swings back and forth…eyelids so heavy now…you want to close them and sleep for me…you cannot stay awake…close your eyes and relax completely…sleep now,” Kaylee said firmly.

Bailey’s eyelids snapped shut and she sagged back into the couch as her body relaxed.

Kaylee grinned triumphantly and put her pendant around her neck.

“Very good dear,” Donna said, walking into the room.

The hypnodomme had been observing her apprentice’s induction from the hallway.

Goddess Donna was wearing a tight, sexy dark blue silk blouse and a short tight black skirt. Her thick curly dark hair was loose, cascading around her shoulders. She wore dark eyeshadow that made her incredible blue eyes look even more fetching. She wore dangling diamond earrings, and a large sapphire pendant around her neck on a gold chain. She had a diamond bracelet around her wrist, and several gold rings set with diamonds and sapphires adorned her fingers. Her fingernails were black, and she wore very tall strappy black stiletto sandals; her toenails were midnight purple, and she wore a platinum toe ring set with a purple diamond on her right middle toe along with a gold anklet on her right ankle.

“Thank you, Goddess Donna,” a beaming Kaylee said.

Bailey was her first victim, and she was eager to have some fun with her.

“Go ahead and deepen her trance. She went under willingly, but now you need to strip away her free will. Take your time and do it the way we have discussed,” Donna said, sitting in a recliner to watch.

Kaylee nodded, then proceeded to take Bailey into much deeper trance. She took her time, choosing her words carefully and repeating her suggestions to make certain they took root in her friend’s subconscious.

Suggestions to make Bailey submissive and obedient.

Ten minutes later she was satisfied that her friend had become her slave.

Kaylee looked at Donna, her expression nervous.

Donna smiled and nodded.

“Well done, I think she is yours. Very good,” she said.

Kaylee let out the breath she’d been holding.

“Thank you, Goddess,” she said, pleased by Donna’s praise.

The hypnodomme was tough teacher; she didn’t hesitate to berate and mock Kaylee when she did not do something correctly. However, she was also quick to praise and encourage her as well. In only two short weeks Kaylee had hypnotized her first subject, albeit a willing one.

“I assume you’d like to play with her?” Donna asked with a raised eyebrow.

Kaylee nodded eagerly.

“Yes please,” she said with a chuckle.

“Keep her in trance; your skills aren’t ready for aware subjects yet,” Donna replied.

Kaylee nodded and turned toward Bailey with a wicked smile on her face.

“Bailey, you will open your eyes then get down on the floor and kiss my feet,” she commanded firmly.

Kaylee’s heart was pounding; she had fantasied about having power over other people’s minds for years, and now the moment had arrived.

She watched with glee as her friend sat up, opened her eyes and proceeded to get down on the floor in front of her.

“Oh, and you will address me as ‘Mistress” from now on,” Kaylee added.

“Yes Mistress,” Bailey agreed.

Her expression was blank, a dazed look in her eyes.

Kaylee watched without a shred of remorse as her enslaved friend began to kiss her bare feet.

Donna smiled; Kaylee’s lack of morals or guilt at humiliating her longtime friend was a good sign.

She will be an excellent hypnodomme and a powerful asset, she thought with satisfaction.

“Suck on my toes,” Kaylee commanded with delight.

Bailey instantly obeyed.

Kaylee grinned from ear to ear.

Bailey would never do such a thing if she had free will.

I did it, I really hypnotized her! She is my fucking slave!, Kaylee thought to herself with glee.

Before she could go any further, her iPhone began to vibrate on the coffee table.

Glancing at it, Kaylee sighed an rolled her eyes.

“It’s Kara again. Fuck her,” she huffed.

Donna laughed.

“She’s been calling you nonstop for two days. Perhaps something is wrong,” she said casually.

Kaylee snorted.

“Her voicemails just say “call me”. If it was an emergency, she can leave a better message or fucking come over! She lives right down the street,” she said irritably.

Donna nodded.

“That is between you and her, of course. Just know we are leaving town very soon,” she said.

“I know. I…I just wish you’d just hypnotize her…,” Kaylee said as Bailey continued to worship her feet.

Donna frowned.

Kaylee had an annoying lazy streak that she had no tolerance for.

“We talked about this, Kaylee. I don’t want to go out unnecessarily while I am here. Mistress Frankie lives next door and she’s at least friendly with Peggy. And, if you want Kara hypnotized so you can punish her, then you should do it yourself when you are ready,” she replied firmly, her tone that of a command that allowed no argument.

“Yes, Goddess,” Kaylee replied, cowed.

Donna was extremely intimidating.

Before either of them could say anymore, the doorbell rang.

Kaylee sighed and rose.

“Sit quietly on the couch and wait for more instructions, Bailey,” she ordered.

“Yes Mistress,” Bailey said, moving to obey.

Donna rose and walked into the hallway.

“Kaylee, open up! I know you are home!” Came Kara’s muffled voice.

“Fuck,” Kaylee muttered.

She opened the door after making sure Donna was out of sight.

“What do you want?” Kaylee asked irritably.

Standing on her porch was her sister Kara, dressed in a pink t-shirt, blue jeans and black flip flops. Her hair was in a ponytail.

Kaylee scowled to see Francesca Russell standing beside Kara.

The powerful hypnotist was wearing a red tank top and short denim cutoffs; she was barefooted, her hair also in ponytail.

Neither woman wore makeup or jewelry beyond their necklaces and Frankie’s customary gold and emerald toe ring.

Kara’s necklace was a gold pocket watch, while Frankie wore a large diamond solitaire pendant.

“Kaylee, damn it you are in danger! The Anti-Hypnotist Alliance was watching Frankie’s house, and they will probably be back. If they come after Frankie, they will probably come after me… and our family too! I don’t care how mad you are at me, you need to pack some stuff and come with us until we can get them off our backs for good,” Kara said.

Without waiting for a reply, she pushed past Kaylee into the living room.

“No, stop! Fuck…,” Kaylee said.

Kara did stop, surprised to see Bailey sitting on Kaylee’s couch with the dazed expression of someone deeply hypnotized on her face.

She turned around slowly, hands on her hips.

“Kaylee, what did you do?” she asked in her teacher voice.

Kaylee sighed an rolled her eyes.

“What? Okay, fuck she’s hypnotized! Are you two the only ones allowed to do it?” she huffed.

Kara looked aghast; she never wanted her selfish and reckless little sister to become a hypnotist.

“It isn’t a question of allowed, and you know it Kaylee,” Frankie said, walking past her into the living room.

“Hey fuck you! This is none of your business! Get out of my house!” Kaylee said angrily.

Frankie ignored her, examining Bailey.

“She is deeply under. How did you learn to do this?” she asked, turning to face Kaylee.

The young woman defiantly crossed her arms.

“Fuck off,” she said.

“Kaylee! Tell us what is going on right now!” Kara demanded.

Before Kaylee could retort, Donna sauntered into the room.

“I am what’s going on,” she said imperiously.

Kara looked startled, and Frankie narrowed her eyes.

“Goddess Donna. I remember you from the Spiral,” she said calmly.

“And I remember you; you are an excellent hypnotist Mistress Francesca,” Donna replied with a friendly smile.

“What are you doing here? Are you teaching Kaylee hypnosis?” Kara demanded.

Donna laughed.

“I am,” she said simply.

“Why?” Frankie asked, again with icy calm.

“I don’t answer to you, but I see no harm in it. I met Kaylee by chance, and I am looking for an apprentice. She comes from a family of hypnotists, so I agreed to train her,” Donna replied casually.

“Well, it ends now,” Kara huffed.

“Like hell it does!” Kaylee yelled.

She took off her pendant.

Kara laughed at her sister.

“Kaylee, you cannot hypnotize me,” she said.

“Oh really? Have a look at this,” Kaylee retorted, raising her pendulum.

Kara took on a bemused expression.

“Donna, there is a real threat from the AHA; would you be reasonable here?” Frankie asked.

She casually reached up to grasp her necklace’s long chain.

Frankie could swing the pendant without removing it.

Donna narrowed her eyes.

“Be reasonable? Is that why you are getting ready to hypnotize me?” she asked sarcastically.

“Only if you make me,” Frankie replied.

“As if you could,” Donna retorted.

In reply, Frankie lifted the large gemstone from where it rested between her breasts.

“Look at the diamond…,” she began.

Donna smirked.

Her eyes began to shimmer, then glow a soothing blue color.

“How about you look into my eyes,” she said in a sultry voice.

“Watch the diamond, Donna…see…s-see how it…it sparkles…,” Frankie tried to continue her induction, but she was distracted by the glow emanating from Donna’s eyes.

“That’s it dear, just relax and look deeper…deeper into my eyes…,” Donna purred.

While Frankie and Donna were dueling, Kaylee continued her attempt to hypnotize Kara.

“See the pretty garnet swinging back and forth…back…and forth…,” Kaylee was saying.

Kara had to admit her sister had potential.

However, she was far from ready to take on an experience hypnotist.

Especially one who had hypnotized her many times previously.

Sleep now, Kaylee,” Kara said firmly.

She snapped her fingers nonchalantly, and Kaylee looked shocked an instant before her eyes snapped shut and she wilted to the floor at her sister’s feet.

“I…I…how…?” Frankie was stammering.

The hypnotic power radiating from Donna’s eyes was incredible; Frankie couldn’t think clearly, and her brown eyes were riveted to Donna’ icy blue ones.

“Just relax Francesca…keep looking deeper into my eyes…your mind is becoming blank…no need to think…you are completely relaxed… your thoughts and your will is gone…you are in my power…you will obey Goddess Donna,” Donna said firmly.

Frankie’s eyes were wide, and she took on a dazed expression. Her arms hung limp at her sides.

“Obey…,” she whispered.

Smirking, Donna let her eyes return to normal.

Even a powerful hypnotist like Francesca Russell was no match for the Mistress’s Gaze when she was unprepared.

“Frankie! No!” Kara said, turning to see her girlfriend slip into a trance.

She took a step toward Donna.

Est sicut lepus…est sicut lepus…’’ Donna chanted, pointing at Kara.

The younger woman began to tremble, then rapidly shrank as she transformed into a small white rabbit.

Donna laughed mockingly.

She surveyed the room; Frankie, Bailey and Kaylee were all hypnotized.

Kara was now a rabbit, albeit temporarily since Donna was not a powerful enough sorceress to permanently transform people.

Yet, she thought to herself.

“The Anti-Hypnotist Alliance? We will need to do something about them, that is certain. I will need to think on it a bit. First however, I believe I am entitled to a little relaxation. Frankie, take off your clothes and kneel before me,” Donna commanded.

“Yes Goddess,” Frankie replied, starting to undress.

Donna too removed her clothes, and was soon standing naked in front of the hypnotized and kneeling Frankie.

“Eat my pussy slave-Frankie. Make me cum!” Donna commanded.

“Yes Goddess,” Frankie said.

The kneeling woman leaned in and thrust her tongue deep into Donna’s wet pussy.

Goddess Donna gasped, then cackled with glee.

“Use your hands as well, slave. You love my pussy, it is the best thing you have ever tasted. You cannot get enough! Worship me!” she commanded.

Frankie obeyed, adding two of her fingers to Donna’s pussy and rubbing vigorously as she sucked enthusiastically at her Goddess’s clit.

Donna shuddered as she felt a rush, an erotic thrill derived from her power over others.

She screamed in ecstasy as the sensation combined with the physical pleasure from Frankie working her pussy overwhelmed her and she had a massive orgasm. She grabbed Frankie’s hair and used it to press the kneeling woman’s face into her pussy, making certain to cum on it.

Far from sated, Goddess Donna moaned as Frankie continued to worship her.

She was so lost in ecstasy that she didn’t notice her phone vibrating on the coffee table as it recieved a call. After her voicemail had picked up, the phone’s screen showed she’d missed a call and had a message from the witch Claire Barnes, one of the member’s of Donna’s Scintillating SIx.