The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Scent of Love — Part One

Brad kissed his wife good-bye. Becky always loved to see her husband off, and to see him when he came back from work. She was a proud housekeeper, and a good wife.

Brad was an enrolled nurse at Kyber Heights Community Hospital, high in the Sierra Nevada. He loved his job. He had money from an inheritance and the job’s income kept them in a comfortable life.

It took him 30mins to drive to work.

He logged into his shift and listened to Felicity, during the hand-over. She mentioned a John Doe. Later Brad would check-in on this anonymous patient. Felicity flirted with Brad but he was a loyal husband.

Brad did his rounds and then came to the room with the mystery patient.

Brad was intrigued almost immediately he saw the John Doe unconscious. Brad pulled back the sheets and began sponge-bathing the still man. The John Doe smelled wonderful.

Nurse Edina walked in and over to a bedside-machine.

John Doe was muscular. His chest was broad and hairless. Brad worked down the stranger’s body. Edina wrote down some numbers.

“Shit!” he gasped. Nurse Edina, checking the ECG smiled knowingly

“Did you see the dick on this guy?” Brad asked

Edina leant over “All of us have taken a peak” she smiled.

Edina returned to writing on John Doe’s chart and then continued on her rounds.

Brad rolled the stranger over to wash him and then found himself gazing at his ass. It was smooth and round. Brad found himself staring.

“This is not happening!” Brad growled trying not to look. He was no fag but the perfectly formed fleshy globes had him transfixed.

“Shit!” Brad gasped. He realised he had a massive hard on.

His mind began to swim. It was like he was smoking weed again.

Casually he stroked his cock through his pants. He needed relief.

“What the fuck!” he said to himself.

He felt the stranger’s ass cheeks in his hands. They were like massaging his wife’s boobs, only they somehow felt better. So soft and smooth.

He pushed a finger into the star and felt its tightness. “I shouldn’t be doing this” he said to himself.

And then he went further. He pulled his pants down and positioning himself, slid his cock up into John Doe’s asshole.

He couldn’t believe how soft, but tight it felt… like when he had taken Becky when they were both sixteen. Only the ass he was in felt so much better than Becky’s gash.

“This is not happening!” Brad repeated, but he pushed all the way in and then pulled out, in and out, and it felt so good.

Suddenly Brad pushed in as deep as he could go, and he came. His balls emptied into that smooth sweet a-hole.

Brad felt a sudden flush of guilt. What had just happened to him? He rolled John Doe back.

Brad tidied himself up and continued on his rounds.

At the end of his shift Brad returned surreptitiously to the room and rolled John Doe back over. It felt just as good fucking that tight smelly hole a second time. Brad’s balls seemed to empty more come then he’d ever given before.

Rolling John Doe over he gazed at that massive flaccid cock. He wished he could ride it. He wondered what it would be like to be penetrated. He found himself fingering his anus, wishing it was man-cock.

Without thinking Brad sank his mouth over John Doe’s cock head. He didn’t know why, even as he was doing it… but he needed to do it.

The cock inflated quickly. Brad was excited by it. It turned him on that he could turn ‘him’ on.

Cum erupted into his mouth and he swallowed. He’d taste his own jizz before but this was like ambrosia. He swallowed and it made him feel like he was on fire

Brad returned home after his shift, they were having guests over.

At home Brad couldn’t believe what had happened to him. He now felt ashamed. When Becky kissed him, he reeled back.

“What’s the matter?” she asked, approaching him again.

But he backed away again.

“You smell funny” he said.

In fact, she repulsed him.

Becky ran upstairs and cried and Brad didn’t give a shit.

Eventually she came downstairs. They were expecting guests, and she ‘forgave’ her husband. She loved him

Sam and Rebecca were late for dinner and Becky was busy with last minute details.

Brad was in his man-cave jerking-off to the mind-image of the stranger. It was the second time in ten minutes and each time he came so much.

He barely heard the car arrive.

His wife’s words to Sam “He’s just down in the den…”

Sam came downstairs to see Brad pumping his salami with his fist..

“Jeez man!” he gasped, “What the hell…???”

Brad came again. The couch was covered in cum.

Brad turned to his friend. He was sweaty, panting, but still playing with his cock.

“I want to fuck you” he said to Sam

“What the hey…?”

“I want to fuck you” he said again, and Sam knew he was serious.

There was a heady odour in the air from Brad’s sweaty body. Sam unknowingly inhaled it.

But there was something about his intense stare too. Sam couldn’t turn away.

Sam breathed in deeper, and became more intoxicated

“I…” Sam began “I want you to fuck me” It seemed strange to hear himself say that.

Brad smiled. Sam couldn’t believe what he had just said. Brad was now off the couch and in front of him.

He pulled Sam’s pants down and spun him around. He bent Sam over the table.

He guided his cock and pushed up into Sam’s anus. It was dry, but tight.

Sam bucked in sweet pain. Brad’s body dripped sweat onto Sam.

“I…” he began to cry but he wanted it too badly.

Brad humped him hard and in a moment ejaculated into Sam’s deep cavity. Sam grunted with delight as Brad emptied into him.

Brad next returned to his couch “Now you fuck me” he said.

Sam grinned with delight at the thought.

Over the next ten minutes they fucked each other a number of times, and jizzed in each other’s mouths, and a-holes.

Dinner was full of awkward silences. Brad found himself shifting in his seat, appalled by the smell of the two women. Sam felt the sae way.

That evening Brad couldn’t stand to touch his wife. He retched as she lay beside him. He rushed to the toilet and heaved, and then went into the shower and masturbated; not thinking about his wife.

Returning the next shift Brad was desperate to fuck the John Doe. Ever since he’d found himself drawn to the mysterious unconscious stranger his life had changed.

But work interfered with matters and he found himself having to take records up to the administrator. Brad was in a sweat, and he wasn’t even exerting himself much.

Chuck Kenworth was tidying up in his office, already having flicked off his computer for the day.

Brad knocked on the door and entered.

“I was expecting those files hours ago” Chuck snapped angrily.

“I…” Brad began. But as he looked at the flare of Chuck’s reddened face he grew hard.

“Well?” Chuck growled. He was annoyed also at the sweaty state of Brad’s appearance. But he noticed something sweat in the air. “What’s that fragrance?” he asked himself.

“I want to fuck you”

“You want to…?!?” Chuck spat, taken aback.

“I need to fuck you” Brad emphasised the need. As Brad stepped in the door the aroma grew thick in the air.

Chuck was now dumbfounded

Suddenly Brad launched himself forward, and was on his knees unfastening Chuck’s pants.

Chuck’s cock sprung to life in Brad’s mouth. He couldn’t understand why, but he now found himself wanting Brad’s mouth around his cock.

He wanted to come in Brad’s mouth. He mouth-fucked Brad and then quickly shot a load into Brad’s face.

“Now do me” Brad said, standing up and pulling down his pants.

Chuck lay back on his desk and Brad mounted him. They kissed, and beads of sweat dripped onto Chuck’s head. He found himself licking Brad’s forehead.

And Brad suck down onto Chuck. Taking Chuck’s cock up into his anus he gasped like a girl.

Brad rose and sank, rose and sank, and their mouths pressed hard against each other’s.

Chuck came. His whole body shuddered as he erupted into Brad’s rectum.

Brad was already hard again and soon he moved around to push his cock into Chuck’s mouth. He sucked Chuck at the same time; tasting his own ass-hole on Chuck’s still hard cock.

After an hour Brad found he needed to return to “John Doe”. He fucked the unconscious man and came.

Becky surprised him.

She’d come with some home-made cookies in the hope of winning back her husband’s favour. Only finding him there, sucking a huge cock, his own cock hard, with a string of cum linking him to “John” she collapsed.

Brad shrugged his shoulders and continued to suck. Now he mounted the cock and his whole body trembled with delight as he embraced cock with his yawning anus.

Chuck entered the room, stepping over the unconscious body of Becky. He dropped his pants and climbed the bed. As Brad rose and sank on cock Church fed his own cock to Brad’s mouth.

Semen spilled.

A shower of sperm.

Emptying cocks.

Becky came too, and focused in on the sight of Brad and Chuck fingering each other’s asses as they masturbated themselves.

“Oh my God!” Becky cried getting to her feet

“Please, Brad” she cried “Please stop this!”

Brad ignored her pleading

Chuck turned to Brad and their tongues met.

At that moment they both shot their loads. Becky was splashed by sperm.

“You smell” Brad finally said; acknowledging her.

“Yes, you smell” Chuck said

Both men looked at her with wild hate

“Brad?” she pleaded

Suddenly they leapt at her.

She managed to throw a wheeled table across their paths and ran

They chased her.

As she ran she turned into a room and hid behind a curtain around and empty bed. She looked at the patient on the other bed and pleaded with her eyes

Brad entered. A man, Simon Lowell lay in the bed.

“Where is she?”

“Who?” Simon lied. “Look, you should leave here or I’ll call the police”. Simon sat up. He may have been sick but he was prepared to fight. A naked man in his room, a terrified woman… something was amiss.

Brad was going to speak when he realised how sexy the bearded young man looked.

“What are you doing?” Simon said as Brad approached.

“You look sexy” Brad grinned. His grin was as wide as a Cheshire Cat’s. His cock loomed up hard.

Simon swung at Brad. Brad caught him and wrestled him to the floor.

“Get off me!” Simon said.

Brad hitched up Simon’s hospital gown and started jabbing him with his cock, and then he found it!

He pushed into Simon

“Nooooooo!” Simon cried.

“You’re so fucking tight!” Brad gasped

Becky slunk out from her hiding place and grabbed a steel food tray. Simon felt Brad’s sweat dripping on him.

“Watch out!” Simon called

Brad turned, but too late.

Becky hit Brad in the temple sending him flying.

“Noooo!” Simon cried again, only this time he slid across the linoleum floor and grabbed Brad’s hard cock.

Becky watched in horror as Simon woofed it down, as if he was an addict getting his fix

“Mm-mm-mm” Simon gurgled as she sucked Brad’s cock.

Becky backed out of the room in horror.

Even as Simon mounted Brad and fucked her husband’s ass-hole.

Becky ran out into the car.

Brad came slowly too as he felt a cock being pushed back into his mouth. He could feel semen leaking out of his anus. He smiled and sucked in the cock presented to him.

Brad returned to the room, only this time “John Doe” was sitting up, smiling. Now the fun would really begin.