The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Scintillating Six

Goddess Donna consolidates her power and prepares her Hypnotists’ Conclave to oppose her hated rival Domina Peggy and The Fascinating Five for control of Boise’s True Hypnotism Community

Goddess Donna sat silently, her face impassive as she listened to Jackie explain her defeat at the hands of Sibyl Mariah and Domina Peggy, as well as how she lost millions of dollars that Donna had entrusted her with.

They were in a small office in Deborah Scott’s large country home that Donna had taken over; she was seated behind a large wooden desk, with Jackie sitting across from her.

“That’s pretty much it; then they let me go and sent me here to deliver a message,” Jackie said, finishing her account of the debacle at Peggy’s house.

Donna remained silent, her incredible blue eyes boring into Jackie; a look of annoyance had crept onto her face.

Jackie fidgeted uncomfortably under the harsh stare as she waited for Donna’s reponse.

“And? What is the message?” Donna finally asked irritably.

Jackie took a deep breath.

Here is your little slut back. She is a pathetic excuse for a hypnotist. Keep yourself and your people away from the Fascinating Five or you will be very sorry. This is your only and final warning,” Jackie recited mechanically.

The words came out like a recording, and Donna could tell the they had been hypnotically implanted in Jackie’s mind, likely by that cunt Peggy.

Donna scowled.

“The nerve of that bitch is truly impressive,” she said angrily.

She slammed her fist onto the desk.

“I am so sorry Donna, let me—,” Jackie began meekly.

“SILENCE!” Donna roared.

Jackie flinched and stopped talking.

“I have given you several chances, and you have blown them all. You couldn’t even handle purchasing a house, and you are a fucking realtor!” Donna raged.

She stood, looking down at Jackie with utter disdain.

A tall woman, Donna was intimidating even dressed casually in jeans and a tight long-sleeved black top.

She was even more intimidating to Jackie, who was well aware of Donna’s prodigious hypnotic power and ruthless mindset.

The blonde hypnotist cowered in her seat.

Donna slowly raised her right hand, pointing at Jackie.

Sicut canis est…sicut canis est…SICUT CANIS EST!” Donna chanted magical words of power.

Jackie whimpered as she felt herself begin to tingle slightly, then…nothing.

Donna frowned; Claire had been training her to use magic, and she had just attempted to transform Jackie into a dog.

Attempted, and failed.

She still had a long way to go in her magical studies, and there was no guarantee that she would ever become a witch of any power.

This realization only made Donna angrier.

She may not have much in the way of magical power yet, but she did have very powerful hypnotic abilities.

She stared down at Jackie, and her eyes began to shine with a soft blue glow.

“Look into my eyes!” she commanded imperiously.

Jackie gasped as the power of The Mistress’s Gaze hit her full force; it took only five seconds for Donna’s hypnotic energy to overwhelm her mind. Her eyes went wide and she no longer blinked as she slipped into a deep trance.

Donna smiled in satisfaction; Jackie had failed her one too many times, and the leader of the Scintillating Six decided it was time to replace her with someone better.

She already had someone in mind; Donna had been anticipating getting rid of Jackie.

The time had come.

“Jackie, you are completely in my power. Sinking deeper and deeper under my control with every word I speak. You cannot resist me, I am your Goddess, you will obey my every command. Just relax completely and let go…falling deeper and deeper under my control…you will obey me, you must obey Goddess Donna!” the dark-haired hypnotist declared haughtily.

“I..must obey…Goddess Donna…,” Jackie agreed mechanically.

“Very good. Since you are completely useless to me as a hypnotist, you are being demoted to pet. Stand up and strip naked,” Donna commanded.

“Yes Goddess,” Jackie said, rising and removing her clothes.

Donna watched with an amused smirk.

The blonde did have nice tits, but that was far from enough to keep her around.

Donna could get tits anytime she liked.

“Okay Jackie, you are not a person…you are a dog. A big, stupid, friendly dog. A dog, Jackie…you are an obedient dog…my loyal pet…,” she said firmly.

Jackie went to her hands and knees and looked up at Donna expectantly.

She barked loudly three times.

“Good girl. Now go outside and play. Stay in the front yard. If you see a stranger, bark loudly. If any of the Scintillating Six give you a command, obey it. Now go. Outside, now!” Donna commanded.

Jackie let out an acknowledging bark and scrambled from the room.

Donna laughed and shook her head. She turned and looked out the room’s window, which gave a good view of the property’s wooded acreage.

“I figured she’d fucked up for the last time,” came a voice from the doorway.

Donna turned to see Deborah Scott standing just outside the room.

The curvy red-haired hypnotist was wearing lovely dark purple blouse that bared her shoulders along with denim shorts and flat brown sandals.

“I put up with her longer than I should have. She lost millions of dollars, all the money we took from those fucking drug dealers. On top of it she lost the money to that cunt Peggy no less, not mention fucked up our plan to put a spy in her neighborhood,” Donna huffed.

Deborah smiled apologetically as she entered the room and sat where Jackie had been moments earlier.

“Yes, she was reckless and stupid…but if she had brought Peggy in here as a prisoner, how would we have reacted? She did hypnotize Peggy after all; if it hadn’t been for Mariah coming home Peggy would be ours. Would we be congratulating her? ” Deborah asked casually.

Donna snorted.

“Yes, I suppose we would have. But that is the point, isn’t it? Going after Peggy on a whim without consulting the group was selfish and short-sighted and too big a risk. It was far more likely that she would fail, and that is harmful to the whole group. I would probably still have chided her even if she had captured Peggy…just not so harshly,” replied.

“I agree, it was the wrong move. I also believe that she should be expelled from the group. I just like to play Devil’s Advocate. I recommend we put it to a vote in the meeting, make it formal and official,” Deborah replied.

“Yes of course. You are right. Speaking of which, we should head to the library, shouldn’t we?” Donna asked.

“That’s why I stopped by,” Deborah agreed.

Donna nodded and rose from her seat, and the two hypnotists left the office and headed down the hall to the house’s large, well-stocked and nicely furnished library.

They found Christine, Ava Gold and Claire already there, seated on the rooms plush, comfortable couches.

There were a pair of empty very expensive recliners which Donna and Deborah settled into.

“So no Jackie?” Christine asked casually, seated on one of the couches.

She was dressed in a low-cut tight red blouse and short black skirt, her long blonde hair in a single braid. Her tall black pumps were off in front of her, and both her finger and toenails were crimson. The purple diamond known as the Passionate Heart glittered, handing on a gold chain around her neck.

Behind her a handsome and very fit naked young man named Kevin stood, awaiting her commands. He had short light brown hair and blue eyes, and wore a simple red leather collar.

He was Christine’s “flavor of the week”, serving as her slave until she tired of him and discarded him in favor of someone new and more interesting.

Beside her sat Claire Barnes, the gorgeous red-haired witch who until recently had been Donna’s Thrall. Now she was a free-willed member of the Scintillating Six, a strong counter to the magic of The Fascinating Five’s hypnotist-witch Sibyl Mariah. Always a picture of elegance and classy beauty, she was wearing a long midnight blue dress that accentuated her fantastic figure perfectly and showed off her spectacular cleavage, her long wavy hair loose and tumbling past her shoulders like a scarlet waterfall. She wore dangling diamond earrings and a matching bracelet, and her designer stiletto sandals were incredibly expensive, the buckles and straps glittering with diamonds.

Across from Claire was Ava Gold, seductive even sitting calmly on a couch.

The sexy hypnotist was not dressed in one of her typical ornate and showy gold outfits, but rather a simple maroon tank top and short denim shorts. Her dark hair was in a ponytail, and her classic beauty was not diminished in the least by the fact that she wore no makeup or jewelry. She was barefooted, her finger and toenails dark maroon.

Kneeling before Ava was a pretty, slender young woman with short black hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a very skimpy blue halter top and jeans and a maroon collar, her feet bare like her owner. A menial slave, Ava simply called her “Pet”.

Behind Ava stood a man in a dark suit named Xander; he was tall and broad-shouldered, with his blonde hair in a military-style fade. He was blue-eyed and handsome, and had recently become Ava’s new Thrall, as denoted by his ornate Maroon collar.

Deborah chuckled.

“She has been demoted for her incredible incompetence. As you all know, she lost the money we had voted to use to purchase a house in Peggy’s neighborhood to install a spy in,” Donna said, irritation in her voice.

“Demoted?” Ava asked casually.

“Yes. Jackie now believes she is a dog, which I feel is quite appropriate. She is a failure as a human, so I attempted to turn her into an actual dog, but I am afraid transformation spells are still beyond me. After our meeting I would appreciate if you would change her into one properly,” Donna said, looking at Claire.

The witch smiled.

“It would be my pleasure. Do you have a breed preference?” she asked.

“Something small but not tiny, perhaps a beagle,” Donna replied.

The others all laughed.

None of them had particularly liked the power hungry and overconfident Jackie; she had never fit in well with the group. An upstart and an outsider, Jackie didn’t command the same respect as a hypnotist that Christine, Ava and Deborah did. She was not a powerful witch like Claire.

Donna had used her as an expendable pawn, and she’d outlived her usefulness.

“I take it no one objects to expelling Jackie from the Scintillating Six? This is a group, and we should vote on such matters. All in favor of replacing Jackie, please raise your hand,” Donna said after the laughter died down.

Christine, Deborah, Claire and Ava each raised their hand without hesitation.

“Motion carries; Jackie is hereby expelled from the Scintillating Six, and further sentenced to become a dog,” Donna declared.

“Do we even need to replace her? The five of us are very formidable,” Christine asked.

“I like the number six, and frankly I prefer we have one more core member than Peggy’s little group,” Donna replied.

“I agree, six makes us stronger and it is still a manageable number,” Ava said.

Claire and Deborah nodded in agreement.

“Fair enough. Do we have anybody in mind?” Christine asked.

“I actually do have a candidate I would like us to consider; I was hoping you would all be willing to have dinner with her tonight,” Donna said.

“Who is it?” Ava asked with interest.

“An Egyptian woman named Mistress Yasmin whom I have been communicating with through private messages on The Spiral’s server. She has no loyalty or affiliation with Peggy, Arthur Winston, The High Conclave or anyone else we have had…issues with,” Donna replied.

“I have heard of her; she has a good reputation as a skilled ’tist,” Christine said.

“I know of her too, but I have never met her. She is supposed to be powerful and reliable,” Ava said in agreement.

“I met her once, she is a lovely and very competent hypnotist,” Deborah said with a nod.

“I have no problem meeting her; I take it she is interested in what we are doing?” Claire asked.

“Yes, she is in town to see The Spiral. I saw she made herself available for mercenary work on the club’s private message board, so I sent her a message inquiring if she would be interested in joining a conclave. She agreed to meet with us,” Donna explained.

“Alright, now that we have settled that question, on to other business. First off, Deborah how is your relationship with Arthur Winston?” Donna asked.

Deborah had met with him the previous evening, to let him know she was back and discuss the state of the local True Hypnotism community following The Spiral’s grand opening.

“He was surprisingly cordial. He was pleased with the club opening, and he has abandoned his crusade to control hypnotism-for-hire, in Boise at least. I made it clear that we are not in opposition to him or The Spiral, that we just want to pursue our goals and enjoy the benefit of his amazing establishment. Arthur basically gave his blessing for us to operate as we saw fit, as long as we obey club rules while we are there. All in all we are in good shape going forward,” Deborah replied.

“A fresh start. Excellent,” Christine said, nodding her approval.

“While I still don’t trust Arthur, that is great news. Thank you Deborah,” Donna said.

Deborah nodded; like Donna, she was a true alpha personality. However, she had adapted when she was working with Arthur Winston, allowing him to make the final decisions so she could benefit from his enormous resources and still pursue her own agenda.

In this case, she had agreed to allow Donna to take the lead, out of gratitude for rescuing her from Mariah’s pig-curse, and respect for Donna’s power. Her ability to use the Mistress’s Gaze placed her among the most powerful hypnotists in the community despite her relative inexperience.

Deborah also had a personal goal, one that she shared with Donna and would likely become a bone of contention between them down the line.

She wanted “The Art of True Hypnotism”.

She wanted it badly.

The speed at which both Donna and Peggy had gained their power was breathtaking; while they were both naturals at true hypnotism, access to “The Art of True Hypnotism” had greatly sped up their development.

Deborah wanted the books secrets for herself; this would likely bring her into direct conflict with Donna.

She was willing to take that chance, and deal with the fallout.

“So what is next?” Christine asked.

She held up her empty glass; Kevin immediately took it and went to refill it for his Mistress.

“We need to strengthen our position. Gather resources, make contacts and allies and prepare for war,” Donna said.

“War?” Claire asked.

“With the Fascinating Five, for control of the hypnotism community. It is coming,” Ava said casually.

“Domina Peggy does appear to be an organizer and leader. She will continue to build her organization, increasing her network of contacts, allies and minions until her word is law. It is natural for a woman like her to take over and control everything around her in an ever-expanding sphere. And I assure you that she will be far more potent than Arthur Winston. Other hypnotists have done so in the past, they caused havoc and chaos for years with the infighting and conflict they inspired,” Deborah added.

“Surely the High Conclave won’t allow her to overstep like that?” Christine mused.

Donna snorted.

“The High Conclave is disorganized and impotent. Mistress Charissa is already falling under Peggy’s sway, and Mistress Jing-Mei is close with Lady Casey. If anything, the High Conclave will be Peggy’s allies. Worst case scenario, her power keeps growing and they end up acquiescing to her wishes,” Donna said, her contempt for the High Conclave obvious.

“While I don’t doubt Peggy’s ambition, ruthlessness and the threat she represents, I do doubt that Mistresses Liliana, Helena and Gillian will be manipulated by an upstart, even one as potentially powerful as Peggy,” Ava commented.

“I agree, but if they become her allies, or sympathetic to her goals….,” Deborah said.

“I could just change Peggy into a goat,” Claire offered.

That drew chuckles from the others.

“That is definitely an option, although I would rather do it myself; I just need practice. After she is broken from serving and worshipping us for a good long while of course. However, Bella, Alexandria, Casey and Mariah are not to be taken lightly. Simply transforming Peggy will not spare us from having to deal with them. We must proceed slowly and carefully,” Donna said.

“Agreed; Mariah is very powerful, as are Bella Beguile and Lady Casey, and let’s not forget Alexandria is the granddaughter of The Archdomina,” Deborah added.

Both Christine and Ava looked uncomfortable at the mention of Annika Pemberton.

“Is she really that powerful?” Claire asked.

“She is; if she walked into the room right now with bad intentions she would go through the five of us like a hot knife through butter. We should be careful not to do any permanent harm to Alexandria if possible,” Ava said.

Donna scowled; her stubborn nature made it hard for her to respect another hypnotist’s power, but even she had gathered The Archdomina was not to be fucked with.

She nodded her agreement.

“Any questions?” she asked.

“What is our overall goal as a group?” Christine asked.

“The Scintillating Six’s goal as I see it is power and influence in the True Hypnotism community. The respect of allies and enemies alike, and to stop Domina Peggy and her little righteous band from taking over,” Donna replied.

“I can support that,” Christine replied.

She was still quite bitter at Peggy for engineering the humiliation she’d suffered at Gina Knight’s hands during the tournament.

Ava, Claire and Deborah all nodded in agreement.

“Peggy is an upstart and needs to be put in her place, and I would like to teach my niece a little respect,” Deborah said a tad petulantly.

“I personally would like to teach Casey a lesson,” Claire added.

“Peggy and her friends do seem to have an air of superiority, a smug belief that they are better than the rest of us; I know that many hypnotists have these beliefs, including some or all of us. However, The Fascinating Five’s superiority complex and haughty attitudes go well beyond the typical hypnotist’s egotistical behavior. Bella Beguile’s smug attitude, for example,” Ava opined, obviously relishing the idea of giving the costumed hypnotist her comeuppance.

She’d never cared for Bella’s theatrics and eccentricities, not realizing that her own penchant for affectation and theatrics was very similar.

“Excellent, it sounds like we are really on the same page. Unfortunately Jackie fucked up our opportunity to put a spy in Peggy’s neighborhood, so we will need work on other methods of gathering information on she and her friends. I do have tasks for each of you, if you are willing,” Donna said, looking at each member of her conclave in turn.

Ava, Christine, Deborah and Claire each nodded their agreement.

Donna smiled.

“Here is what I have in mind…,” she began.

After the meeting concluded, Ava, Christine and Deborah left the property to go perform their various tasks, while Donna and Claire went outside to find the naked Jackie rolling in the grass like a dog.

“Go ahead,” Donna said to Claire.

The witch grinned at her then began to gesture, tracing intricate patterns in the air.

Sicut canis est…sicut canis est…,” she chanted.

Jackie began to shudder as the magic took effect; she sprouted fur and began to shrink.

Her form rapidly changed, finally settling into the shape of a beagle.

Claire looked at Donna with a smirk and raised eyebrow.

“Excellent! Well done!” the hypnotist congratulated.

“Thank you,” Claire said, taking a small bow.

Donna gestured to a man in a suit standing guard nearby.

One of her menial slaves, he walked over and knelt before her.

“Todd, you are now responsible for taking care of my new dog, Jackie. Make sure she has food and water and gets put in the dog run at night, and clean up any mess she makes. Got it?” Donna asked the kneeling man.

“Yes Goddess,” he replied.

“Good boy. Go back to your post. Jackie may roam the property during the day but keep an eye on her,” the hypnotist said.

“Yes Goddess,” Todd said again.

He rose and went back to his post.

“Alright now that we took care of that, I believe I need my next magic lesson. I need a lot of practice if am ever going to be able to do that myself,” Donna said.

“Of course. We have some time until the others return. You are doing well with Telekinesis and curses…,” Claire replied with a smile.

The hypnotist and the witch went back inside the house, leaving the beagle running around on the grass under Todd’s watchful eye.

While Claire was tutoring Donna in the use of magic, Ava Gold was riding in the back of a Rolls Royce she owned, being driven by Xander. She was dressed in her full golden regalia, a sexy shimmering gold gown and matching high-heeled gold sandals. Her hair was covered in a delicate golden net, and her lips and eyeshadow were a deep maroon to match her finger and toenails. She eschewed jewelry, as she often did.

Xander drove to downtown Boise and parked the car in a public garage, then escorted Ava as she walked down the street a block, arriving at a small martial arts dojo. The sign above the door read “Reflections Martial Arts”.

Ava ordered Xander to go back to the car and wait for her to call, then stepped inside and looked around; the floor was covered in mats, and there were racks of equipment and practice weapons lining the walls. The training area was deserted; it was very nearly five o’clock, which was when the dojo closed.

“Hello?” the hypnotist called.

A door to her left opened, and a handsome caucasian man of around thirty-five emerged, wearing a simple white Gi and barefoot. He was clean-shaven and had long brown hair in a ponytail along with twinkling blue eyes. He was around five-eight and very fit.

“Hi there, may I help you?” he asked politely.

“Yes you can, actually. I am Ava Gold; are you Lincoln Moore?” Ava asked politely.

“That’s me. Nice to meet you Ava. What can I do for you?” Lincoln asked, extending his hand.

Ava grasped firmly it and immediately raised her left hand and began fluttering her fingers rhythmically and gracefully before his eyes.

“Focus on my fingers, follow them with with your eyes and let yourself relax, feel all the tension draining from you body as you follow my fingers, letting your eyes become tired, feeling your shoulders slumping…,” the hypnotist said in a firm but soothing voice.

Ava moved her hand back and forth, up and down.

Her other hand maintained its firm grip on the man’s hand.

“Excuse me?” Lincoln said, startled.

His eyes reflexively followed Ava’s fluttering fingers; her words penetrated his distracted mind, bypassing his conscious thought process and speaking to his subconscious.

“That’s right, notice how relaxed you feel, how tired you suddenly are. It has been a long day and you need to relax. Following my fingers, your eyes are becoming tired, it is suddenly very hard to keep them open. Relaxing more and more, you are so tired, so sleepy now. Just relax completely now and…SLEEP!” Ava said firmly.

She pulled Lincoln’s hand toward her, then then down. She stopped moving her other hand and snapped her fingers loudly in front of Lincoln’s eyes.

“I’m sorry, but—,” he began to say.

Then his eyelids snapped shut and his head nodded forward as he entered a hypnotic trance.

Ava smirked; her induction had been part butterfly, part confusion and part handshake.

It had worked beautifully.

Lincoln Moore was a martial arts instructor, and likely had a strong and disciplined mind.

He was no match for Ava Gold.

“Just relax Lincoln…relax and listen to the sound of my sooting voice…let it take you deeper, deeper into this wonderful deeply relaxed state you are in…let yourself sink deeper…and deeper into trance with every word I speak…feel your thoughts fading away…your fears, your desires and you cares are gone now…you simply want to listen carefully to my voice…to listen to me and obey…listen and obey…listen…and obey…sinking deeper and deeper…any and all resistance is fading…you want to obey me because it makes you feel good…you will obey me, you must obey me…you are completely relaxed now Lincoln…completely in my power…you are mine, my servant, my slave…isn’t that right?” Ava purred in Lincoln’s ear.

“Slaaaave…,” Lincoln murmured quietly.

“Yes, very good. Lincoln you will answer my questions truthfully. You cannot lie to me. Now tell me, is your wife here?” Ava asked.

“Yes…in the office,” Lincoln said.

“Good. Her name is Emiko, correct?” Ava asked.

“Yes…,” Lincoln said.

“Excellent. She is the better martial artist of the two of you, is that true?” Ava asked.

“Yes…she is,” Lincoln agreed.

“But you are both experts in several styles, and instructors as well?” Ava inquired next.

“Yes…both instructors…,” Lincoln said.

“What styles are you trained in?” Ava asked.

“Jujutsu, Aikido, Kendo and Judo…,” Lincoln murmured.

“Excellent. I want you to stay right here await my commands. Nothing will awaken you from your trance until I awaken you. My voice is the only thing you can hear, the only thing you will respond to. Do you understand?” Ava asked.

“Yes…,” Lincoln murmured.

“Good boy,” Ava said.

She move to the front door and turned the sign to “closed”, then locked the door and closed the blinds.

Then she headed for the office.

Emiko Moore was sitting at her desk, working on class schedules for the coming week.

She looked up when the door opened, expecting to see her husband Lincoln.

Instead, Ava Gold stood in the doorway, her dress shimmering in the office lights.

“Hello Emiko; my goodness you are beautiful, even with your hair in a bun and in that plain uniform,” the hypnotist said with a smile.

A very attractive Japanese woman in her mid thirties, Emiko had move to the United States when she was seven when her father had received a big promotion that required him to relocate.

A dedicated martial arts student from the time she was five, she had begun teaching while she was in college and found she enjoyed it immensely. After marrying Lincoln, who had been a student in one of her classes, they had eventually decided to open a dojo in Boise to be near his aging parents.

Emiko was currently dressed in a Gi similar to Lincoln’s, and her long hair was in a tight bun as Ava had observed.

“I…thank you…can I help you?” Emiko asked politely.

She was taken aback by Ava’s exotic and undeniably beautiful appearance.

“I hope so. My name is Ava Gold; my friends and I are looking for some intensive and high-quality martial arts instruction, and you and your husband are regarded as the best in the area,” Ava replied truthfully.

Donna had researched local martial arts instructors extensively, and Emiko and Lincoln had indeed been highly recommended and had excellent reputations.

“Well we can certainly help you with that,” Emiko replied with a smile.

She rose and walked around her desk.

Ava returned the smile, and fixed Emiko with an intense stare, her dark eyes boring into Emiko’s lighter brown ones.

“Do you know which style you are interested in learning?” Emiko asked.

“Actually we were hoping to get instruction in all of the ones you teach,” Ava replied.

The hypnotist didn’t blink, her eyes boring into Emiko’s.

“That is ambitious,” Emiko said with a chuckle.

“My friends and I are very disciplined. You can see that in my eyes,” Ava replied.

“You do have rather intense eyes,” Emiko remarked.

Ava still did not blink.

“I hear that a lot; people often tell me they get lost in them,” she said, her voice becoming low and sultry.

“I can see that,” Emiko said.

“Can you? I am sure a martial arts instructor of your caliber can tell a lot about a person from their eyes,” Ava purred.

“That is actually very true,” Emiko allowed.

Ava continued to stare at her, and the martial arts instructor was finding it difficult to match her stare.

“What can you tell about me, Emiko? Why don’t you look into my eyes,” Ava said firmly.

Emiko frowned slightly, but she continued to meet Ava’s gaze.

She had rarely seen eyes so intense, and there was something else she couldn’t quite put her finger on.

“You are a confident, determined and powerful woman,” Emiko said slowly.

Ava smiled.

“Thank you. Look deeper and tell me what you see…,” Ava suggested in a sultry voice.

Emiko was a bit confused by the strange direction of the conversation, but she continued to look into Ava’s unblinking eyes and attempted to accommodate the potential client’s wishes.

“I see strength and…discipline. Both excellent qualities in a martial artist,” she said.

Ava continued to smile; she already had years of training in kickboxing.

“You are good at reading people; that is an excellent quality as well. Keep looking into my eyes, Emiko…deep into my eyes and listen to my voice…relax…let my eyes draw you in…they are very comforting to just get lost in…the sound of my voice is very soothing…every word I speak relaxes you further…feel the stress of the day fading…the tension draining from your muscles…leaving you relaxed…as you look deeper into my eyes…feel yourself being drawn into them…as you relax deeper…you are so relaxed that you cannot move or speak…your arms are too tired, too heavy to lift, just let them hang at your sides…you can only continue to look into my eyes and listen to my voice…,” Ava said smoothly, her practiced voice insistent and irresistible.

Emiko frowned; her body had suddenly begun to tingle. She tried to back away, but her movements were sluggish, as if she were moving through jello. She tried to take her eyes from Ava’s and found she couldn’t; they were locked to the hypnotist’s gaze. Ava’s voice filled her mind, and seemed to override her own thoughts.

“What…wait..stop…are you hypno…hypnotizing…,” Emiko stammered, suddenly panicked.

Instinctively she tried to kick the hypnotist, but she found she could barely lift her foot.

“Yes, I am hypnotizing you, and if feels wonderful…you are so relaxed…you will find that you are getting sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy even as you continue to look deeply into mine…noticing now how your muscles are becoming limp as you relax deeper and deeper…the heaviness of your eyelids increasing with each passing second…you just want to close your eyes…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…you just want to let go and relax completely…to give in and sleep…sleep…sleep…,” Ava droned.

Emiko’s eyelids began to flutter as she fought to keep them open.

“No…no, s-stop…,” she mumbled.

“It will feel so good to let go Emiko…sleep…sleep now,” Ava said firmly.

Emiko tried one more time to speak, to resist.

The strong-willed martial arts instructor could not.

Her eyes snapped shut and she wilted to the floor at Ava’s feet.

Ava blinked her dry eyes and smiled.

“Gotcha. Emiko, you are deep, deep asleep. You will not awaken until I tell you to. You will obey my every command and accept all my suggestions. You cannot resist me. You must obey me. Now, you will stand up and open your eyes,” she commanded with smug satisfaction as she looked down on the hypnotized woman.

Emiko obeyed.

“Now you will remove all of your clothing and let down your hair,” Ava commanded next.

Again Emiko obeyed, standing before Ava naked.

The hypnotist smiled; Emiko had a spectacular body, fit and toned.

“Follow me,” Ava ordered, walking out of the office to where the hypnotized Lincoln awaited her commands.

Several minutes later he too was naked, standing next to his wife in front of Ava.

Ava smiled with satisfaction, her mission accomplished.

Donna wanted the couple captured and enslaved so they could be used to train the members of the Scintillating Six and their minions in martial arts in order to match the training possessed by The Fascinating five.

All Ava had do now was program the Lincoln and Emiko so they would obey and serve the Scintillating Six.

First, she was going to treat herself to some playtime.

The hypnotist licked her lips; the couple was extremely sexy, and she was going to make use of them and have them worship her.

Ava removed her hair net and dropped it to the mat, then let her dress fall to the floor and kicked off her sandals, revealing her own fantastic body.

“Emiko, kiss my feet; Lincoln, suck on my tits,” she commanded.

The hapless couple moved to obey.

Ava smiled as Emiko lavished kisses on her bare feet, while Lincoln sucked vigorously at her breasts. She allowed them to continue for several minutes, then repositioned them so Emiko was licking her asshole while Lincoln licked her pussy.

“That’s it my pets…eat me…Emiko you love my ass…Lincoln you can’t get enough of my pussy…yes, eat me…EAT ME!” the hypnotist yelled.

Ava screamed with pleasure, shuddering as she had a powerful orgasm. After catching her breath, she commanded Lincoln to lay on his back on the floor.

“Lincoln, you are very, very horny for me. You want me. Your cock is growing stiff, rock hard thanks to your desire for me. You cannot, will not cum until I command it, no matter how badly you want to,” Ava suggested.

She watched with satisfaction as Lincoln’s cock rapidly stiffened.

Ava unceremoniously lowered herself onto it with a moan, then began to move rapidly up and down.

Her moan became a series of shrieks and then a scream as orgasmed again, and then again.

Emiko stood impassively in her trance while Ava fucked her husband.

Finally satisfied after her third orgasm, Ava got off of Lincoln and stood.

“Mmmmm that was awesome,” she said, stretching.

She looked at Emiko thoughtfully.

“Kneel Emiko,” Ava commanded.

Emiko sank to her knees.

“Lincoln, stand up and start jerking off. When I tell you to, cum on your wife’s tits and face,” Ava ordered.

Lincoln obeyed, standing up and aiming his cock at Emiko as he began to masturbate.

Ava watched him for a moment, smirking.

“Cum now Lincoln,” she finally ordered.

The man gasped as he shot his load onto his wife’s tits and face.

Ava laughed.

“Very good Lincoln. Emiko, you will stand up and help me dress,” the hypnotist commanded.

The naked woman rose, sticky with her husband’s cum, and helped Ava back into her dress.

“Okay my pets, both of you kneel and listen to me very carefully,” Ava commanded after she was dressed.

Twenty minutes later Ava exited the dojo and got into the Rolls Royce waiting for her.

Inside, Emiko and Lincoln had both showered and gotten dressed in their street clothes as they normally did at the end of the day before going home.

They had no memory of Ava or being hypnotized or anything that had taken place while they’d been entranced.

However, they both had several powerful post-hypnotic suggestions buried deeply in their subconscious minds, including a trigger phrase that would instantly send each of them into a deep hypnotic trance ready to obey if they heard Ava speak it.

Emiko and Lincoln now belonged to the Scintillating Six.

While Ava was paying the Moores a visit, Christine was driving across town the affluent East End neighborhood. She parked her BMW in front of a large, beautiful two-story home and stepped out, her sky-high heels clicking on the sidewalk as she strode purposefully up to the door.

Christine rang the doorbell, and a moment later a young man of perhaps nineteen or twenty with shoulder-length brown hair dressed in bluejeans and a black T-shirt opened the door.

“Hi! I am Christine Michaels. Is Holly Crabtree available?” the hypnotist asked with a dazzling smile.

“Uh, hi. I’m Matt. Holly is my mom. She, uh isn’t home just yet. Usually in about twenty, thirty minutes,” the man stammered.

He was obviously surprised and distracted by Christine’s beauty.

Likewise, Christine approved of the tall, handsome Matt’s appearance.

She flashed him another warm smile.

“Oh, okay then. I can wait in my car,” she said, turning slowly and giving Matt a good look at her ass in her tight skirt.

“What, uh, what do you need?” Matt asked, clearly wanting to continue the conversation.

Christine smirked before turning back.

“I am an attorney for the city; I need to discuss a case with your mother,” she said.

“Oh well, uh you can wait inside if you like,” Matt offered.

Christine smiled.

“Thank you Matt! That is very kind of you,” she said enthusiastically.

She reached out and touched his arm, an anchoring technique she frequently used to start building a rapport with a person she intended to hypnotize.

“No problem ma’am. Come in,” Matt said, smiling back at her.

“Please Matt, call me Christine,” the hypnotist said walking past the young man, her hips swaying seductively.

The young man took a deep breath and closed the door.

“Please have a seat. Would you like something to drink?” Matt asked.

“No thank you, I am fine,” Christine said as she sat on the couch.

The hypnotist crossed her legs seductively and looked at Matt.

“You can sit, I won’t bite,” she said, patting the couch beside her.

The young man looked nervous, and he flushed.

“O-Okay, sure,” Matt said, tentatively sitting on the couch beside Christine.

“So are you a student, Matt?” the sexy blonde “attorney” asked politely.

“Yes, I am studying business at Boise State,” Matt replied.

“That’s great! I got my bachelor’s degree at Boise State before I went to law school,” Christie lied casually.

“That’s cool. So you are working with my mom; I suppose you can’t talk about the case?” Matt asked.

His mother Holly Crabtree was a member of the Boise City Council.

“Unfortunately that is correct,” Christine agreed.

She noticed Matt’s eyes kept wandering to her cleavage.

“I see you have noticed my pendant. Do you like it?” Christine asked casually.

She slowly reached up and grasped the Passionate Heart’s chain, lifting the gorgeous purple hypno-gem from between her breasts.

“Yes, it is really pretty. Is is an amethyst?” Matt asked, his eyes drawn from the sparkling stone.

“Actually it is a diamond. A very special diamond, actually. Look closer at it Matt,” Christine suggested in a seductive voice.

She lifted the diamond so it dangled before Matt’s eyes, glittering brilliantly as it turned about on the end of its chain.

Christine casually reached out with her free hand and touched Matt’s arm again.

“I…I have never seen a purple…diamond,” Matt said slowly.

The Passionate Heart was a powerful hypnotically-charged gem, and Matt found his eyes involuntarily drawn to it even before Christine began an induction.

The hypnotist had used the gem a dozen times since Donna had given it her, and had found it absurdly easy to place a person into a deep trance with it.

“Just relax Matt…relax and watch the beautiful purple diamond as it swings back and forth…feeling more and more relaxed…feel the tension draining from your body…back and forth…you are very, very relaxed…,” Christine continued in her soothing monotone.

She started the Passionate Heart swinging gently before Matt’s eyes; it focused her hypnotic energy, amplifying it and projecting it into the young man.

“I…I…what…are…,” Matt said, his eyes riveted to the gem.

His shoulders were already slumping as his entire body quickly began to relax.

“You are getting sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…as you keep watching the diamond swinging back and forth…you are so relaxed…I am going to count back from “five” and when I reach “one” you will be hypnotized and obey my every command…,” Christine said next.

“Hypnotized…obey…,” Matt mumbled.

His eyelids were fluttering even as they continued to follow the swinging pendant.

“Yes, very good Matt. Just keep relaxing deeper and deeper with every swing of the diamond, with each word I speak…five…you are so sleepy now…four…your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier…three…you see only the diamond, hear only my voice…two…you cannot stay awake…one…sleep…sleep for me now Matt,” Christine said firmly.

Matt’s eyes closed and he slumped over on the couch.

Christine smiled with satisfaction as she let the Passionate Heart drop back to her cleavage.

The gem was magnificent.

Christine was a skilled hypnotist without it; with it, she was nearly irresistible to an unsuspecting victim.

I don’t want to rely on The Passionate Heart too much. I need to make sure to hypnotize without it and keep my skills sharp, she thought to herself as she looked at her latest conquest sprawled on the couch.

“Can you hear me, Matt?” Christine asked in a sultry voice.

“Yes…,” the young man murmured.

“Good boy. You are deep, deep asleep. You are completely in my power and you will obey all of my commands. Do you understand?” Christine asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Matt answered.

“Excellent. Is anyone else home? Your father maybe?” Christine asked next.

“No. Dad is in Portland for work,” Matt replied quietly.

Christine smirked, licking her lips as she regarded the handsome young man.

“Very good. Now tell me, do you find me attractive?” the hypnotist asked next.

“Yes ma’am,” Matt said.

Christine smiled; of course the young college student found her attractive.

“Excellent. You want me, Matt. You find me incredibly sexy. You want me more than anything; your dick is growing hard for me and will remain hard…you will not, cannot cum until I command you to…now sit up, open you eyes and take out that nice, hard dick…,” she commanded

As Matt obeyed, Christine rose and lowered her red panties from from beneath her skirt. Then she kicked off her heels and straddled Matt, lowering herself onto the massive erection sticking out of his pants.

The hypnotist proceeded to ride him roughly, shrieking with pleasure as she bounced up and down.

Matt grunted with pleasure as she moved.

Christine orgasmed quickly, and kept riding him until she did so a second time, screaming and shuddering in ecstasy.

Matt’s grunts became frustrated moans as he desperately tried to cum.

He could not, thanks to Christine’s suggestion.

After catching her breath, Christine climbed off the young man and pulled up her panties before slipping her shoes back on.

“Oh my, I am so sorry. That must be so frustrating, being unable to cum,” she said with a chuckle, looking at Matt’s still-stiff cock, standing straight op out of his pants.

“Yes ma’am,” Matt said in a dazed voice.

“Well then, why don’t you go to your room and masturbate to me; you will still not be able to cum until you say “I am Christine’s fuck toy” fifty times out loud. After you do so you will cum hard and then fall into deep sleep. You will awaken an hour later feeling relaxed and believing you had a very intense sex-dream about a gorgeous blonde woman who works with your mother, but you will not remember my name or that I hypnotized you. If you ever hear me, and only me, say “Sleepy Boy Matt” you instantly go into a deep trance and obey my every command. Now go,” Christine instructed.

“Yes ma’am,” Matt said, rising and heading upstairs to his room.

Molly Crabtree walked through her front door and stopped, surprised to see a strange blonde woman sitting casually on her couch.

“Hello Molly. I didn’t mean to startle you,” Christine said with a smile.

The hypnotist’s legs were crossed, and she was idly shaking her foot and allowing her sexy black shoe dangle off her toes.

“Who are you?” Holly asked suspiciously.

She eyed Christine’s mildly provocative outfit with obvious disdain.

Holly Crabtree was reasonably attractive woman of forty-three, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a high-quality blue pantsuit and matching conservative-height heels. Her jewelry was conservative as well, consisting of a simple gold wedding band and small aquamarine earrings. She wore stylish black-rimmed glasses and her fingernails were professionally manicured a dark red.

“My name is Christine. Relax Molly, everything is ok. Matt is up in his room,” the hypnotist said soothingly.

She stood and walked toward the city councilwoman.

“What do want? Why are you in my home?” Holly asked.

She was clearly not easily intimidated, and used to being in control of any situation she was in.

Holly didn’t so much as flinch as Christine move to stand barely two feet from her.

That is too bad, dear. You days of being in control are over, Christine thought to herself.

The hypnotist had considered using a technique other than the Passionate Heart to hypnotize Holly to exercise her skills, but then she reminded herself that Jackie had failed Donna, and was had likely been transformed into a dog by now.

Christine decided to play it safe; it was extremely unlikely that Holly would resist any of her various hypnotic inductions and escape, but it happened on occasion.

No reason to take chances, she told herself.

Christine didn’t bother to answer Holly’s inquires and casually lifted the Passionate Heart from her cleavage.

“Just relax Holly. Relax and look at the beautiful diamond,” the hypnotist said in her practiced monotone.

The Passionate Heart flashed in a dazzling display as Christine started it swinging rhythmically back and forth.

“What? Are you trying to hypnotize me?” Holly scoffed.

Her eyes immediately locked onto the powerful gem, following its every move despite her skepticism.

“That’s it Holly, listen to my voice as you continue to watch the beautiful gem swing back…and forth…you notice how soothing my voice is…how it relaxes you…you like listening to it…as you watch the diamond and listen to my voice, notice now that not only do you like my voice, you like me…you find me very attractive, don’t you Holly?” Christine asked.

The hypnotist was using another of the Passionate Heart’s abilities; the powerful gem was able to focus hypnotic energy to implant feelings and emotions in a subject, causing them to develop strongly and irresistibly.

Christine had found a book with information on the Passionate Heart in Deborah’s collection, and she had decided to try something a bit different with Holly.

She was going to make the hapless woman fall in love with her.

“I…I…no, I…stop…you aren’t…I’m not…,” Holly stammered.

She tried to stop watching the pendant, to look away.

She could not; her eyes were glued to the purple stone, pulled along involuntarily.

At the same time, Holly flushed as she suddenly found the blonde intruder very attractive.

“Yes, Holly…you really, really like me…in fact, you love me…you want me…you have never seen a woman so beautiful…you admire my power, my beauty…you will do anything for me…I am smarter than you…you know that I am worthy of your respect, your worship…you will do whatever it takes to please me, Holly. You love me…,” Christine purred.

The hypnotist was watching Holly’s face eagerly to see how she responded to her use of the Passionate Heart.

Holly looked confused, frowning as she continued to watch the diamond.

“Wait, stop…I don’t love you, I can’t! I am married…you are a woman…I am not a lesbian!” she protested weakly.

Holly felt desire rising within her; Christine was so beautiful! Holly had never been interested in women, and in fact as a politician she supported anti-homosexual agendas.

But this sexy blonde was so smart and powerful, she simply wanted to submit to her, to worship her…to make love to her.

“You are now, honey…you know it now in your heart…you are mine…in heart, body and mind…you are in love with me…you want to please me, and pleasing me will give you pleasure…you will worship me, obey me…you cannot resist your feelings…say that you are mine and it know that it is true!” Christine suggested firmly.

“No…please…I…I can’t…,” Holly begged, desperately fighting the feelings Christine’s words were causing.

Tears trickled from her eyes as they followed the swinging pendant.

“You will say it! Now! Say that you are mine, that you love Christine, you love Christine!” the hypnotist commanded.

“I…oh fuck…yes, YES! I am yours, I love you Christine!” Holly said, sobbing.

At that moment, the feelings and suggestions locked into her mind, becoming a part of her consciousness.

Smirking, Christine lowered the pendant back to her chest.

Fuck, this gem really does make it too easy, she thought to herself.

“That’s better. Just relax dear. It’s okay….shhhh…I’m here,” the hypnotist said, moving closer to the still crying woman.

Christine wiped away Holly’s tears gently, then moved her lips to the other woman’s and kissed her deeply.

Holly gave in and gratefully returned the kiss.

“Everything is fine, Holly. I need you, my friends need you. Having a friend on the city council will be so very helpful. You want to help us, don’t you? Help me?” the hypnotist asked gently.

“Oh yes, Christine! Anything you want!” Holly replied eagerly.

The city councilwoman was now completely in love with Christine, and would do anything the hypnotist asked.

Which was the goal; Donna wanted Holly Crabtree under the Six’s control.

The councilwoman was frequently the swing vote on important matters, and now the Six could have her vote whichever way was preferable to them, not to mention giving them access to everything the City Council was doing.

“Thank you, Holly. That makes me very happy. Very happy. Now you know we have to keep our relationship a secret, right? You can’t tell anyone, not even your husband. Okay?” Christine asked.

“Of course! I have no desire to hurt him…I…still love him, too,” Holly said.

“Of course you do, dear. That is completely okay. I don’t want to break up your family. I just want to see you once in a while, and maybe ask you a favor here and there. That’s okay, isn’t it?” Christine asked.

“Oh yes of course! I am so relieved,” Holly said with a smile.

Christine was pleased; the gem had worked perfectly. She had read the love-trance was temporary, that it would need to be reinforced weekly.

This was fine with Christine; she had been mostly curious to see if and how well it worked.

She would likely do a more typical induction on Holly in the future and make her a proper slave, but for now this was going to be a fun.

“Now I know a submissive lesbian relationship is new to you, so we will take it slow. Let’s start with a little foot worship. Take off your clothes,” Christine commanded gently.

“I…okay. Matt…?” Holly asked, taking off her jacket.

“He is asleep for a bit. Just do as I ask,” Christine said firmly.

The hypnotist slipped off her pumps and sat on Holly’s couch.

Holly nodded and quickly stripped naked.

“I love your tattoo!” Christine said, noting a well-rendered tiger tattooed on Holly’s thigh.

“Oh thank you!” Holly said, blushing.

“Now come over here and get down on your hands and knees and worship my feet. Kiss them all over, lick the bottoms and suck my toes. You know you want to, it will please me and pleasing me makes you feel so good,” Christine said smugly.

Holly swallowed hard, hesitating for just a second or two before she hurried to do as Christine instructed.

The hypnotist closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations from Holly’s awkward but enthusiastic foot worship.

“Mmmm….that feels wonderful my dear…you are a natural…but we don’t have a lot of time right now, so let’s move on…come up here and I will teach you how to each pussy,” Christine said in a sensual voice.

The hypnotist lifted her skirt.

“Take off my panties…with your teeth,” Christine said with a grin.

Trembling with desire, Holly obeyed.

A moment later Christine was moaning with pleasure as the The Scintillating Six’s new pet City Councilwoman licked and sucked at her clit.

While Holly was hard at work eating Christine’s pussy, Cassandra Hayek was sitting at a small cafe a block away from The Spiral sipping an iced coffee.

Her two slaves Jordan and Lily were back at her suite in The Spiral. Cassandra had been in town for the past few weeks, hunting for one of the gems missing from her powerful magical necklace, The Twilight Sky.

She had come to Boise after finding out that a woman named Donna Mason had bought the gem, The Passionate Heart, from a thief named Jinx.

Cassandra had determined that Donna was both smart and powerful, and had several skilled allies in her entourage, one of whom was now wielding the Passionate Heart. Ever cautious, Cassandra had waited for an opportunity to get close to Donna and her group. When Donna had begun looking for a new member for her conclave, it had presented Cassandra just the opportunity she was waiting for.

Claiming to be a hypnotist from Egypt named Yasmin, Cassandra had expressed interest in joining Donna’s group.

She was planning to infiltrate the Scintillating Six and either take control of the group or eliminate them, as well as get her gem, of course.

Now she was waiting for a woman named Deborah Scott, who was going to take her to meet The Scintillating Six.

A curvy woman with long red hair and very large breasts dressed casually in a colorful tie-dyed shirt, cutoffs and flip flops entered the cafe; looking around, she spotted the stunning Cassandra. She paused for several seconds, looking the woman over, then took a deep breath and walked over to her table.

“Hello, you must be Mistress Yasmin,” Deborah said politely.

She kept her expression neutral, subtly eyeing the beautiful dark-haired woman.

Cassandra was dressed in sexy burnt-orange sheath dress, her black diamond ring glittering on her finger and a pair of sexy brown platform sandals on her feet. Her finger and toenails were black, and she of course had The Twilight Sky on her neck.

Deborah had met Mistress Yasmin five years earlier on a trip to Europe.

She knew this mysterious and exotic woman was not her.

However, Deborah decided to play along for the time being.

“I am. You must be Mistress Deborah; a pleasure to meet you,” Cassandra said politely, offering her hand.

Her demeanor was warm and friendly, but internally she found Deborah frumpy and unimpressive.

No matter, I have a goal to accomplish. This fat pig Deborah is irrelevant beyond getting me into the Six, Cassandra thought to herself.

“You as well. Are you ready to go? My car is in the garage up the block,” Deborah said after shaking Cassandra’s hand.

“Yes, please lead on Deborah,” hypnotist-witch said politely.

Deborah smiled and nodded, and Cassandra followed her the short distance to the parking garage.

Deborah led her up to the third level where her Jeep was parked.

“Okay, before we go any farther tell me who the fuck you really are,” Deborah said quietly from behind Cassandra.

The beautiful Lebanese woman chuckled, turning slowly around.

Deborah had a beautiful gold pocket watch dangling from her hand, swinging briskly back and forth.

“So you know the real Yasmin, I take it?” Cassandra asked, careful not to let her eyes be drawn to the watch.

“I do; and she isn’t you. Did you do something with her?” Deborah asked.

“Indeed; I changed her into a hamster. She is in a cage in my suite at The Spiral. She may prove useful later, but I needed her out of my way. Is she a friend of yours?” Cassandra said haughtily.

Deborah chuckled.

“Hardly. I met her once. But you lied to Donna and the rest of us…Cassandra Hayek,” Deborah said as she suddenly recognized The Twilight Sky from one of her books.

Cassandra smiled.

“So you know who I am. Then you must know what is around my neck, and that I can change you into a lizard before you can hypnotize me,” Cassandra sneered.

Deborah cursed silently, missing her anti-magic toe rings more than ever.

Her niece Mariah had taken before changing her into a pig, and they were now on the feet of Mariah’s friend Bella Beguile.

“I’d prefer you didn’t; I have already done the whole turned into an animal thing. It wasn’t for me,” Deborah replied, lowering her watch.

Cassandra smiled.

“You are a wise woman, Mistress Deborah. You see, I know a bit about you as well. You were a power in this city; a skilled and powerful hypnotist who commanded respect…until “Goddess” Donna and Domina Peggy’s little spat invaded your life and turned it upside down. Now you are toadying for Donna, a shadow of your former glory,” Cassandra said smugly.

Deborah eyed her with disdain.

“I suppose that is fairly accurate. So what happens now?,” she asked slowly.

She tensed, preparing to try an instant induction if Cassandra began a spell.

“Well, we can see who is faster and one of us will lose…or we can join forces,” Cassandra replied calmly.

Deborah looked at her incredulously.

“What are you after?” she asked.

“The purple diamond your friend wields, it is called The Passionate Heart and it belongs to me, or more accurately it belongs in my necklace,” Cassandra said.

A look of realization came over Deborah’s face.

“Of course! It is one of the stones that goes in The Twilight Sky! It is the one of the two hypno-gems!” Deborah said excitedly.

Her interest in hypno-artifacts temporarily overrode her worries about the dangerous situation she was in.

Cassandra smiled.

“Indeed. You are well educated and knowledgable,” she complemented.

“So…what do you have in mind?” Deborah asked warily.

“Let me be Yasmin; I want to join The Scintillating Six and evaluate them. There is one more gem I need after The Passionate Heart called The Envious Tear. After I complete The Twilight Sky, I will need allies and associates to help me build my empire. Any of the Six that you and I deem worthy may join us…any we don’t, well they can be…dismissed,” Cassandra replied.

Deborah was thoughtful for a moment.

“You mean Donna?” she asked.

“I assume you resent her ousting you, making you her subordinate? She is an upstart, a peasant with a bit of power after all,” Cassandra replied slyly.

Deborah smirked; she did indeed resent Donna’s takeover and power-mongering, not to mention that she had somehow become subservient to her.

“Donna save me from being a pig the rest of my life,” she said slowly.

“A good reason not to just eliminate her out of hand. I am offering you a chance to be my partner, Mistress Deborah. We can take down The Fascinating Five, Arthur Winston, The High Conclave… we can rule the hypnotism community. Help me recover the complete Twilight Sky, and I will help you recover any hypnotic artifacts you desire as we take over and show them all real power,” Cassandra said, a wicked smile on her lips.

Deborah was slightly taken aback; Cassandra’s offer was surprising and very appealing.

However, the beautiful Lebanese woman seemed just a bit…off.

Not crazy, but perhaps a bit delusional.

Still, Deborah didn’t see a choice.

Cassandra Hayek was not well know to the average True Hypnotist, but Deborah was well-aware of her fearsome and well-deserved reputation for capricious cruelty. Both a witch and a hypnotist, not to mention in possession of The Twilight Sky, she was capable of wreaking all manner of havoc.

Deborah absolutely did not want to be transformed again.

So, she smiled.

“That sounds really good, I have to admit. We will have to proceed slowly and carefully; the others are very formidable, Twilight Sky or not. You can’t take them all at once. Also, I genuinely like all of them…even Donna. I am not saying I won’t betray them, but I don’t want to be reckless or rush into anything. I’d rather not harm them if possible. If you are serious about us being equal partners, then I accept your proposal…Yasmin,” Deborah replied.

She didn’t trust Cassandra in the slightest, but she saw no choice but to go along with her plan.

Besides, it might actually work out like she says. If things go too sideways, I will just tell the others and we can gang up on her, Deborah told herself.

Cassandra smiled.

“Wonderful. You have my word, Deborah. Partners,” she said with convincing sincerity.

Deborah nodded and extended her hand.

The newest member of the Scintillating Six shook it.