The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 13

* * *

Notes

* * *

Everything is normal.

Everything is normal.

E-Everything is...

“Ohmigod!” A girl peeped up, “I am sooo sorry! Haha, you know just another woman not knowing her place.” she playfully knocked her palm against the side of her head and stuck out a tongue. “Lemmi just... take off these clothes and... yeah! I’ll make sure none of these sneaky bitches try breaking the dress code!”

“Nice. Thanks, Patrisha.” He walked past her while feeling up her ass.

“Mmmnnmm... Of course! Anything for you, Gerald!”

..

...

.....

Yes.

Everything is normal.

Avery kept her gaze away from the former student council president turned one of Gerald’s many purposeless drones. The brunette girl had forgone her strict school board attire to instead patrol the halls in nothing but the matured skin she was born in.

Oh, but of course, she kept her “respectable” red necktie, just so any passerby would be aware of her status.

It was impossible not to let out an eyeroll at the ridiculous display. In all honesty, it was beyond words.

Thus, Avery kept her mouth to herself.

That advice has worked well enough so far. Ironically, her initial plan to shout, call for help, and react on typical instinct; was the same course of events that caused the downfall of everyone around her. It seemed like everyone who held a position that could oppose him and put an end to this mess, fell into line just a few seconds after they tried to stop him.

Look at Patrisha for a recent example.

One second, Avery felt a pang of hope when the student council president stormed up to him, demanding answers.

The very next, she is on the floor bowing to him while apologizing profusely.

Gerald only laughs, and now, Patrisha is butt-ass naked, forcing others to “fix” their clothing to adhere to Gerald’s new dress code.

To avoid getting attention to herself, Avery undid the top three buttons on her blouse while Patrisha was busy chewing out another girl for wearing her skirt too low and made sure that she had efficient cleavage on display.

In truth, she had no idea what Gerald changed to dress code to, but some girls got away with longer skirts if they had their breasts exposed, and others were fine keeping their tops done if their asses were basically out.

So this “should” be enough.

As long as she can get to class without-

“AVERY!”

Shit.

Turning around, she was greeted by Patrisha’s naked hips swaying left and right as she walked towards him with her arms crossed.

“Tsk, Tsk.” The console president chided, “From you. Breaking the clearly defined rules was the last thing I expected.”

“Oh, the rules are clearly defined? Did Gerald put them up somewhere? Or did he order you to write them down between your ass cheeks or something?”

...Is what she wanted to say in response to the “lucky” gal who had just turned into his newest lucky a few seconds ago.

But while she “was” someone who could oppose Gerald a little while ago, that’s not the same person she is now. Currently, she can be a potential opposition to her now, so...

Avery just kept her head low and her thoughts to herself.

She isn’t in any position to fix this mess. So, she won’t try. If anything, even in this school, that is becoming more and more Geralds personal playpen by every moving second; she still has her own reputation, unless Gerald did something to that too.

Meaning she “should” be able to get out of trouble, considering the fact that she isn’t known for causing issues in the first place.

“I’m sorry, Patrisha. I didn’t know.” Was all Avery said, “What do I need to change?”

Patrisha narrowed her eyes at the Asain for a moment before she let out a dismissive sigh. “Alright. I’ll let you off easy this time. But that skirt, really? You know that women aren’t allowed to wear anything below the waist.”

“No. No, I can’t say that I was aware of that.”

“What did you say?” Patrisha tilted her head, “I think you mumbled.”

“I said I’m sorry. I got distracted. You know it happens sometimes.” Avery gave a fake laugh, “I’ll make sure to fix that, though.”

“Uh-Huh... okay, just don’t let it happen again.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.”

..

...

.....

If only this was a dream.

Because this is bullshit in its purest form, there isn’t really any better way to describe things.

The faintest of goosebumps lined her naked ass cheeks as she was forced to walk through the falls like she was some streaking slut. Though, despite her shame and the clear blush on her face, she had to keep herself presentable. As not any of the single souls that had their asses of varying shapes and sized out for the eyes to see displayed any hint of awareness or shame.

Hell, it must be normal.

Totally normal.

And she’s the only weirdo here.

Avery sighed.

Hope was running low.

There are only so many individuals in this school with the power and authority to put an end to Gerald and his ensuingly perverted chaos. And with each passing moment, those individuals are ticking down like flies.

Case in point.

World Literature.

* * *

It was just another average day of class. With the recently reformed Indian chick Leah, no longer taunting and mocking Gerald and instead bouncing on his dick with her bronze boobs slapping against his face. He clamped his mouth onto one of her tits and was sucking her boob to his heart’s content while she was bouncing her naked ass on his crotch.

And... to the surprise of no one.

Not a single soul gave a fraction of a shit.

Maybe they didn’t notice. Which didn’t seem far too likely considering the fact that Leah’s bubbly ass was clapping and slapping against his bare crotch, to the point where she was almost creating music. No, if Avery was a betting lass, she’d assume it had something to do with the fact that... everyone in the class was fucking masturbating!

And Avery wanted to blend in, but the most she was willing to do in this regard was place her hand over her crotch. She wasn’t raised to be anything close to the type of person to jill off in public, especially when unprompted and for no discernable reason.

Unless the nerd nobody fucking one of the cheerleading bitches and sucking her tits was supposed to be an impromptu show. Perhaps that was the reason. Who is to say? It’s a stretch to assume there is any logic within the walls of this school anymore.

The girls held their eyes shut while breathily chanting Gerald’s name, and the guys were just watching Leah go down on his dick as if that’s all that mattered in her life. Poor girl. She was actually her own person before this moment, had her own boyfriend, dreams, and passions. But she was rude to one random student, so apparently, that’s enough of a justification to turn her into some primal sex beast of nature.

Anyway, back to the whole.

Dropping like flies...

“Good afternoon,”

The door to the classroom opened up to the stander click-clack of heels walking across the tiled floor. Ms. Rivers, the Hispanic World Literature teacher walking in with her head down and skirt-coated ass swaying in a form fitting business blouse and suit jacket, which firmly held her finely shaped features.

The dark-haired woman had her head down, clearly preoccupied sending a text on her phone. She walked over to sit behind her desk and sling the purse from her shoulder to over the back of her chair.

“Okay so,” Ms. Rivers spoke, managing to multi-task addressing her students while typing away. “I went over your essays from last week, and there is something we need to discuss. It seems like my instructions weren’t clear enough, so—” She looked up.

Thump

Her phone dropped onto the desk along with her jaw that parted open from the shock of what her eyes just saw. The students were all facing her, their hands dancing over their crotches, with faces displaying the distinct look of arousal. But the natural, and most prominent display taking place amidst this chaos, were the two key members in the middle of the room, fucking senseless.

“MR. STINSON!” Ms. Rivers bolted up to her feet. The suddenness caused her breasts to bounce noticeably as she leaned forward. Both hands slammed against the top of her desk loud enough to echo throughout the room. “MS. WALTERS! What in god’s name do you think you are doing in my classroom!?”

Leah glanced back. Her fluttering eyes revealed a look of shock, almost as if she hadn’t considered where she was or that the act of fucking in the middle of the class wouldn’t result in any form of trouble.

“Other than fucking this slutty whore?” Gerald pushed Leah to the side and slapped her with a meaty whack against the side of her asscheek. “Nothing much.”

“EXCUSE ME?” The teacher stormed around her desk, eyes sharp enough to cut steel and her fists clenched to a near bone-crushing degree.

Her heels clacked in a warning manner with each step she took towards him; all the while, her breasts jiggled, and hips swayed, something that Gerald openly leered at while she approached.

Now. Initially, this prompted Avery to experience a flash of hope. One of the teachers could most definitely put a halt to the chaos running amok.

But, in a realistic sense... She should have known better.

The clicks and clacks came to a halt right in front of his desk, and Ms. Rivers stood with her hands resting on the curved shape of her hips while she narrowed her eyes down at him.

“There has to be something broken in that twisted head of yours to thin—” For a moment was the briefest pause or snag in her voice. Almost like a catch that warned of the switch between Ms. Rivers, the strict, no-nonsense having teacher, and Ms. Rivers, the Gerald-edition that caters to whatever sick fantasy he had written down. “—think that you could fuck that whoreish slut before I give you the mandatory assjob!”

Avery sighed.

Another falls. Well, it was fun to hear someone talk sense while it lasted.

“An assjob?”

“An assjob,” She whispered into his ear, “Though, I am fairly certain I didn’t stutter, Mr. Stinson.” The teacher’s typically level voice purred with a seductive undertone Avery wasn’t even sure the woman could naturally produce.

“Oh you did...” Gerald shooed away Leah as if she were an absent thought at this point, since a more plumply shaped ass just jiggled into his face, free from the curtain that was the woman’s skirt. “But I just wanted to hear you say that again,”

“Mmm...” Ms. Rivers hummed, her back arched and hands rose up to coax around the slim curves of her waist while swaying her hips to both sides. Two thumbs dug under the thin fabric of her thong that had sunken into her rear flesh; she continued to jerk her body, making the ass in his face jiggle hypnotically. “You know,” Her flowing hair spilled onto the floor and her ass thrust up towards his face, “I ought to punish you for that mouth of yours...” Her lips pressed tight, muffling a hum as she shimmied off her jacket.

“You probably should. It might even get me in line.” Gerald snickered, his hand colliding with his ass, provoking a loud whack to echo. “But you won’t. Cause you’re my obedient teacher bitch, aren’t you?”

“Oh, fuck.” She breathed in response, “I’m you’re personal bitch,”

“Damn straight,” Gerald grunted, his hands locked onto her ass, sinking into her buttflesh while guiding her thong-coated rump towards his exposed dick. “Now, let’s get to it bitch!” He slapped her thigh. His other hand reached around to frantically rip apart her blouse buttons and dig into her cleavage. “The sooner your idiot ass finishes milking my cock the sooner you can go back to teaching these dumbasses about sex and shit.”

The phrase, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely has never been felt in a more genuine manner than it did here.

This wasn’t the same Gerald she grew up with, it just simply couldn’t be possible.

Sure, he was perverted, nerdy, and didn’t have many friends. The two of them just grew distant over time, it happens. And, some petty revenge on a few people could be understandable. But this?

“O-Ohh-OHHHHH...” Ms. River’s sweating buttocks clapped and cheeks tensed around Gerald dick, which was enjoying the pleasure building lock it held on its shaft as her ass and body shifted to a pleasuring beat. “Is this pleasing you? Do you enjoy your idiot teacher’s fat fucking ass?”

In response, Gerald just grabbed her tit and mumbled, “Shut up.”

Yeah. This person is an absolute monster.

One she isn’t sure how to stop.

“You know you really shoulda kept your fucking mouth to yourself,” Gerald gave her boob a squeeze, “But f....fuckin...” He paused, his head leaned back and a trimmer of pleasure shuttered through him. “I-f-fff-fucking guess it ain’t you’re fault. When bitches like you enforce crap every day, who’s to know that one of your students got a reality controlling book over the weekend.”

“I am so sorry for trying to tell you to do anything,” Ms. Rivers panted; she stopped swaying her ass for a second when she sensed his cock pulsing but continued when his cum failed to spring free. “It’s just that. We teachers sometimes forget our place below your cock, you understand, right? We are all idiots under your power, after all.”

“Oh, fuck me,” Avery mumbled under her breath with a roll of her eyes.

One head cock later, and she could sense Gerald giving her a knowing stare, one held with a sly snickering grin. “Eventually.”

Instead of narrowing her eyes back at him, something he’d undoubtedly prefer from her, Avery chose to return her gaze to her notebook and ignore his look of triumph.

He seems to get off of pulling the rug out of anyone who attempts to oppose him. Ms. Rivers stood as the most recent example of that.

She won’t hand him what he wants.

When Gerald reached his climax, the entire class stood up in applause. Even Ms. Rivers, who just had her back creamed on and her asscheeks stained with his white ropes of chode, rose up with the students, hands clapping as she turned around to give the “man of the hour” his respect.

If Avery hadn’t already rolled her eyes enough times today she would have done so yet again.

How old was Gerald? Fucking twelve?

How irresponsible could one guy be to use his reality...world...fucking logic-defying gift to fulfill a perverted dream-like fantasy. More important things in life could be solved with what he has; yet, this is where we are at the moment.

Avery shook her head in silence as the rest of the class cheered, clapped, and hollered for the nerd who just busted a nut.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

* * *

So she needed a break from the nonsense. Somewhere she wouldn’t be disturbed where her thoughts were free to run wild while the school broke down into perverted chaos.

Sarah made an attempt to grab her attention, she called her name and began waving a hand while jogging towards her.

Except, when Avery turned around to see Sarah had excited swim class wearing nothing but a string bikini that only covered her nipples and half of her pussy... Well, her best friend’s basically naked and very large breasts jostling and jiggling against her chest was more than enough to prompt the Asian to walk in the opposite direction.

She loves Sarah, but not in a way where she’d want to see the girl in a sexual light. Girls can be best friends and not be interested in each other in any romantic or sexual way. Unless it’s in the pervy world of a hapless teenage virgin. Then all girl besties are lesbians, and all guy friends are just bros. Because knowing that Gerald had painted everything around him in his image, it didn’t surprise her that all the girls she passed, that she KNEW for an absolute fact, were just friends and totally straight... now could be seen making out like “just friends” wasn’t even a thing that could exist.

It really disgusted her, and more so than the simple, eww factor. He didn’t respect them enough to consider their sexual preferences; if those girls AREN’T into other girls, he should at least just have them make out with dudes and not go against their absolute do’s and don’ts human beings. Some girls really don’t want to kiss each other; it might be hot to watch, but it isn’t for the ones who don’t roll that way.

Though, after everything that occurred today, it seemed like “respect” wasn’t on the menu.

As for Sarah, whose boobs were bouncing and nipples popped out of her barely covering bikini, Avery tried to speed walk away. Clearly, she wasn’t interested in talking with her friend, who was so far gone under Gerald’s thumb. It’s unfortunate because Sarah was probably one of the only few who was actively investigating him and might be able to pinpoint a way to restrict his power. But even Gerald must’ve realized she was a risk and turned her into this...

Boing Boing Boing

God, this is ridiculous.

Of course, he couldn’t keep his fingers off of the swim team. A modest mandated school swim uniform? To hell with that! In Gerald’s world it’s just bikinis, ass, tits, ass, bikinis, ass, boobs, fucking, and...

GOD DAMNIT!

She is losing her mind here.

Luckily for her, she didn’t have to deal with Sarah, since there was an... “Achem~” from behind her, and she turned around to see Gerald exit Ms. Rivers’ classroom.

He was fixing his fly, no doubt just recovering from some kind of “fun” with the teacher.

Once he cleared his throat, everyone in the hall seemed to grow silent in unison. The nearby girls all dropped to their knees; a few teachers included that were in the middle of their own respective tasks. Gerald walked out into the hall and made his way towards his next class, as he strolled one by one, girl’s dropped to their knees and bowed to him while kissing the floor. At the same time the guys stopped to begin masturbating.

Avery could only gag. Sarah stopped to join the worshiping girls, and a poor teacher who stormed out of her classroom to demand what in the world was going on got cut off mid-sentence and dropped to her knees to join the others in their floor kissing worship.

Okay. He’s having his fun.

Her eyes narrowed and she spied that damned book held in his arms.

Sarah’s last words as her own person mentioned that fucking thing. It’s not like the photographer is in any position to share info now, so all Avery has to work on is what she was informed before her friend joined the rest.

While walking past the open doors to the cafeteria, Avery’s eyes instinctively shifted towards the table where this whole mess had begun.

She might never be able to eat lunch again without getting a wash of PTHD.

Avery shuddered, and continued to walk by.

A lone janitor was doing his due diligence and sweeping up the floor.

“Where was he before?”

Is what she wanted to think. But in reality, Gerald probably had a hand in the reason no one but the big boobed girl he was lusting after joined them in the cafeteria.

And the poor simple man was just doing his job. That was something she couldn’t help but respect. No matter the perverted chaos running amok, he was here to get his nine to five pay and get out of here.

That didn’t solve her dilemma, though.

That was until she noticed his broom sweep against something square-like and silver.

“Holy shit.” Avery’s eyes widened.

It was Sarah’s camera.

And Gerald had utterly forgotten about it.

That was a mistake... and mistakes can be easily abused.

And... shit.

Does that light on the top mean it’s been recording?

* * *

Perhaps this is the most excited Avery has allowed herself to grow today. Who is to say, really. Regardless of then, she was certainly ecstatic now. For the first time, she felt an inch of hope; in a situation like this, she’s willing to take an inch if it can bring her a mile.

She ran into Sarah’s “lab,” as the girl loved to call it. Really, it was just the photography club room. Funnily enough, it was also Sarah’s very own personal room in the school, because the photography club in general had zero members since they few it had ditched after they realized how hyper focused and theory proned their leader was.

Yet, it was so very ironic that the usually overblown Sarah, was the only person right on the mark from the start.

It hurt. Knowing that if she had believed Sarah, maybe she’d still have her best friend to help her with this mess.

But, alas, she’s going to have to do Sarah’s job for her. And, at least the girl managed to be a help even when under Gerald’s thumb. This camera changed things.

The place was a mess, without any other members Sarah just turned it into her own little office. It’s odd that the school even allowed her to keep the room since the club was essentially irrelevant without any members; but Sarah did serve as the undisputed best photographer around. And thus, working for the school without requesting money in return might have given her the edge to do whatever without being watched.

And Sarah was definitely not being watched.

From a glance, it’s understandable why she called this place her “lab.” Though, a messy one for sure. And less of a lab and more... conspiracy theorists, paradise.

She had pictures of nearly every student lined on walls, a lot of which were taken without the students even realizing, which was... well, let’s just not address that.

Wait, was that her!? Fuck. From... three days ago at the...

How did Sarah...

Okay. Whatever. This is why she’s the only member.

Focus.

Avery hopped onto Sarah’s office chair and tried to roll herself up to the computer, but with all the papers, photographs, and sketches scattered across the floor, she had to pick up the chair by hand and drop it in front of the desk.

Maybe it was her inpatients, or the computer was as old as dirt, but she found herself lightly tapping her finger against the power-on button as she waited for the thing to boot up.

After what felt like ages, the damn thing flicked to life and Avery hastily fumbled to remove the SD card from Sarah’s camera. Of course, she could have done that while waiting for this to turn on but there’s no need to experience the details here.

Plugging it in, she instantly went to pull up the camera’s contents. Navigating to today’s date took a bit of skimming through the folder in question, but she managed to find what she was searching for.

From this moment on... every image related to the cafeteria incident could be seen in crisp high definition.

She needs to get herself a camera like this. How much do they go by?

Avery shook her head and leaned towards the screen.

What she saw was a mixture of images and recordings, all taken while...while she can be seen just sitting in the background, unable to help.

Goddamnit.

Avery clenched her fist around the mouse.

He needs to be stopped. Someone needs to stand up to him without falling in line with him moments later.

Click

Click-Click

“Oh shit,” Avery said aloud. Her focus was so invested in the images splayed about the screen she hadn’t even realized she said that. “Oh, my god...”

Her mouth was left to drop as her eyes tried to believe what she was seeing.

And this wasn’t photoshopped.

That book. With the title, “The Script” lined on the top and underneath read “Sarah Carter.”

And before Sarah came in, Gerald had pestered her to give up her friend’s last name.

This was why.

The page in the image showed a full and detailed description of everything Serah said and did as if it had all been planned out from the beginning and she was only going through the motions.

Except... some of the later stuff that was written, never happened.

Avery’s mouse moved to the next file, which was a short MP4 video.

Click-Click

“Shit.” She breathed.

In Between the scripted lines of Sarah’s dialogues and actions, there was a bright red block of text reading, “Note. Sarah Carter’s current script might be subject to change as she is currently reading its contents. To avoid this, please keep The Script out of view of Sarah Carter to avoid her future scripted actions from needing to be refreshed.”

The video showed, clear as day, a portion of the page’s contents fading away as if by magic. Something that, inherently... doesn’t exist! Yet. Fuck. It clearly did here.

“What the hell did Gerald find?”

Avery clicked to pause and narrowed her eyes. The faded part of the page stayed blank, with only the text, “Update 1.1.” being visible.

Then, a second or so later, the rest of the blank page filled with text. Though, this time, the scripted words and events were different than before.

Holy shit! It’s because this was when Sarah was reading the book. So... she must have seen her own future, which then promptly changed her future events, causing The Script to need an update.

That’s when it all clicked.

The pencil in his hand.

The constant writing.

This thing doesn’t just script out what everyone will do and has already done. It allows whoever uses it to freely write on its pages. And... quite literally “edit” the script.

That’s how he created all this. How he got the cheerleaders to fawn for him. How he got Sarah to fall onto his side. And how he stopped her from doing anything to interfere. How he... fuck.

How he did everything.

Who’s to say when he got this book, or how long he’s been using it. Anyone could have been his target, and he just now decided to use it on the school.

Hell. How can she be sure what she’s doing right now isn’t edited by him or a part of her original script?

No..

No.

He wouldn’t let her find this out.

And he can clearly only edit one person at a time. So, to do all this must’ve required a great deal of preparation beforehand. He also needs to have the person’s first and last name. Those are two weaknesses she can work with.

And, if she can find someone whose first and last name are unknown. They’d effectively been immune.

But also has to be someone powerful enough that can oppose him. It’s not like anyone can just run at him and steal his fucking book with his army flocking around.

It needs to be someone like...

Like...

Like.

* * *

Well, she didn’t know what she expected, but the police didn’t believe her. That was fair enough but aggravating as all hell nevertheless. Along with being a major setback.

She knows everything about how this book works. At least, she knows enough to figure out how to beat it and by proxy Gerald. Sarah was on track to figuring this all out herself, which she technically did, but at the same time when she tried to oppose him her boobs ended up around his dick.

And Avery can’t do anything against him herself since he knows her full name. Frankly, her best bet was the police. Regardless of which officer shows up, there’s no way Gerald could find out their name beforehand, and they’d be safe from falling in line with everyone else.

Avery leaned against the wall and sighed.

Ka-Click

Ka-Thump

She blinked and looked out the window.

Click-Clack Click-Clack Click-Clack

Holy shit, Principal Myers.

Click-Clack Click-Clack

Avery blinked again.

Click-Clack

Principal Myers!

The teacher’s heels continued to click against the cement floor as she approached the school and entered through the backmost entrance. The police might take the pleas of a random girl calling as some desperate attempt to get out of school. But if the principal herself calls and issues a warning about her school of thousands of students, things would naturally be addressed differently.

But if Gerald got control of Ms. Myers, then, shit. He’d have a near-complete rule, literally the entire school with zero chance of being stopped.

Hell. With Ms. Myers under his thumb, he could...

Wait.

Everyone refers to her as either Ms. Myers, or Principle Myers. Even the vice-principal and her assistant.

Has the woman ever revealed her first name?

Avery tried to think of any other name to give to Ms. Myers, but other than her last name, she was drawing a blank.

“Oh my god.” Avery dashed back to Sarah’s computer and searched with renewed speed.

She pulled up the school’s website and clicked over to the board of staff members.

No one knew her first name...

Well shit. Not even Gerald.

This changes things.

* * *

Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock

“I’m busy.”

Knock-Knock-Knock

“I’m busy!”

Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock

“I said I- Did you not hear a single word I said!? I am busy.”

Avery had hoped keeping her mouth shut would prompt the principal to open the door. Though, that might’ve been the wrong play here. The issue was, since her secretary isn’t here, there isn’t a way to forward any information to the principle in question.

And Ms. Myers has never been shown to respond to any person iqeries. She is the strictly professional type. One must go through her secretary, or wait in a queue through the website; either method doesn’t won’t too well for a major impromptu issue.

But knocking randomly didn’t seem to be helping either.

Shit.

Well, at this point...

Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock

“I SWEAR!” The principal’s voice boomed, “There had better be a fire burning down half the school! I had an excruciatingly long night filing through your reports! So I come to visit on my one day off to pick up my things, and you can’t stand to wait in queue like everyone else?!” The door swung open, creating a miniature gust of wind; the principle, in all her quite upset glory, glared at her.

Suddenly Avery’s mouth felt dry beneath the cold and dark eyes of the scowling principle. But there was no going back here. One word and she’d be expelled, but no pressure right?

And considering the state the school’s in. Maybe being expelled wouldn’t be such a negative thing.

“What!?”

“I.” Avery gulped, “I—”

Ms. Myers opened her mouth, then closed it before anything came out. She then closed her eyes for a few seconds, and when her eyelids opened she said in a “slightly” less aggravated manner.

“You wanted me. I’m here.” She then stepped back, and her heels clicked against the floor in tune with her swaying skirt-hugging ass while she returned to her seat behind the large desk. “You have five minutes. I very much do not want to expel someone for something as petty as this, so speak.”

“Th-Thank you..” Walking into the room, Avery closed the door quietly behind her. She took in a breath, and...

Everything came out.

Everything.

The principal, with her slightly disheveled but still neatly kept shoulder-length hair stayed unmoving, along with the rest of her as her dark eyes never left Avery as she unloaded everything she learned and saw. If it weren’t for the woman’s respectively large chest rising and falling at a subtle rate with her somewhat tight business blouse, it hugged the shape of her chest from the tone flat of her stomach enough to notice its size.

Though, she wouldn’t be looking at another woman’s chest like this if it weren’t for the fact that her breathing and occasional blinks were the only expressions she was making.

With Avery finished, she dropped down on the single chair in the room to catch her breath.

There was dead silence where the two women just stared at each other. Neither wanting to break the spell that passed through.

“Okay.” Ms. Myers eventually cleared her throat. She leaned to her side and opened something from the lowest most drawer on her side. The woman’s large bust squished against the tabletop while doing so and slightly moving the papers that were lined about it. “I was unsure whether or not you’d reveal this was a joke in your speel. But...” She grabbed a pen and held it over a square sheet of paper that was pulled out from the drawer. “How do you want me to write your explosion letter? I’ll allow you to choose how it’s phrased and delivered to your parents.”

“I...” Avery blinked, “What! No! NO! This isn’t a joke, I’m—”

“Alright then.” The principal’s fingers stayed clasped as she clicked the end of her pen a few times. “You don’t have any suggestions. Well then, Ms. Cho, you looked to be one of the students that would strive to be remembered fondly. But I suppose we must learn through our mistakes. If this were a prank someone put you up on, I’d suggest considering the risks at play and balancing that out with the respective reward.”

“Ms. Myers! Please look!” Before the principal could protest, Avery yanked out her laptop and dropped it onto the table. The video was already primed, and she turned it around to show the woman as it played in a loop. “I have trouble believing this myself! Trust me! But this is magic or some kind of weird science! You need to confiscate that book, or call the cops and—”

“Ms. Cho,” The principal closed the laptop shut to roll forward and look into Avery’s eyes. “Do you believe this? Do you? In the age of the internet and photoshop, and—”

“I—” Avery paused to let out a frustrated yell into her shirt sleeve, “Ms. Myers. Please do you care about your school? Because Gerald is tearing down YOUR education establishment. No one is going to be learning anymore, they will just be satisfying his perverted itches! If you’d just look at the camera—”

Ms. Myers sighed. “I’m not putting up with you,” She shook her head and rose up to her feet, the woman’s eyes looked down at the girl and narrowed. “You can leave,”

“Just—”

“NOW!”

Avery opened her mouth. Closed it. She sighed and opened her mouth again.

“Ms. Myers. With full respect for you. I care about my friends too much to just walk away. If you don’t do the bare minimum of looking at the camera monitors for a second... I won’t leave this place peacefully.”

There was a brief moment of silence where the principal lowered her voice. “Are you threatening this school, Ms. Cho?”

“Well... yeah, I’m willing to do that for my friends. And one look at the cameras will prove everything I said.”

Ms. Myers chuckled. “You know, after this, there is going to be something much worse than an explosion letter in your inbox.” After clicking on her computer, she rolled closer to her desk and danced her fingers along the keyboard.

Avery sighed. “Once you look at the camera’s you’ll be mad at someone. Someone who isn’t me.”

“I didn’t plan on staying here for long, so the system isn’t up. It’ll take a minute or two.”

“I’ll wait.” Avery said with a calm tone of voice.

At worst, the principal secretly calls the cops while they are waiting, and the police show up to witness this whole fiasco. Or, at best, she boots on the camera feeds and sees-

“OH MY GOODNESS!”

* * *

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap

The rhythmic beating of Ms. Myers’ fingers across the desk was enough to keep everyone on edge. The woman’s face had a beet red tint to it, whether if it was spawned from a blush or pure condensed hate was up in the air. Both could be applicable, considering the situation and what she had seen through the cameras.

The principal had learched up from her chair with her hands covering her mouth by the pure shock of it all. But when Avery walked around to see for herself, she wasn’t really surprised.

Mr. Ankstons class of Geology would be far too boring, so Gerald had gathered all of the female teachers to twerk in their underwear throughout the room. Some on the tables, others on the main desk, some on the floor with their asses jutting out. Just butts shaking everywhere.

It was absolutely ridiculous. And, with all of the evidence that Serah had snagged, enough proof to convince Ms. Myers that there was something magical afoot.

“Thank you for convincing me to check the cams.” The principal relented through the silence. “It- I can understand it takes a lot to stand up to someone in a position of power.”

“Yes, well...” Avery shrugged. She sat on the side of the principal’s table, something that wouldn’t have normally been allowed. But nothing about this situation was normal, so Ms. Myers let it slide. “I want things back to normal.”

“And I want an explanation of- ff- Everything!”

“You’ll get one,” Avery mused, “But I doubt you’ll like it.”

Growing impatient, the principal grabbed the intercom mic again and pressed the button. “MR. STINSON!!! You have TWO MINUTES to come to my office, or I will be calling the police and have you escorted out by force!” She exhaled an annoyed side and dropped back onto her chair which leaned back from her weight as her breasts jiggled.

But, they didn’t have to wait for much longer.

Knock-Knock

“Ms...”

Ms. Myers bolted up. “Enter. Now.” She said quickly and promptly.

The door opened to reveal a somewhat shy looking Gerald. He shuffled in with a hand scratching his arm, “Well. I—”

The principal wasn’t in any mood for idle talk. Assuming she was before with Avery. Instead, the woman rose up off her chair and grabbed the top of her monitor to turn it around while she walked over to the front.

“Everything I see, I need you to explain, otherwise the police will be called.”

“I—”

“I’m not finished.” She added, pulling up Avery’s laptop. “And this book shown here,” She nodded her head toward the screen. “I need it on this table. Now.”

Gerald gulped nervously, “R-Right, right.”

With an awkward cough, he dropped the book bag slung over his back, and both Avery and the principal watched in silence as he shuffled through it. A small bead of sweat sat on his brow.

“Jus-Just give me a second...” He said, quickly glancing at them through the corner of his eye.

“You have three.”

“Allright....”

Avery frowned. Why was it taking him so...

“W-Wait! Ms. Myers! He might be writing in it!”

The principal’s eye twitched. Her chest was sent into a spree of jiggles as she stormed forward, “Give me that!” With a forceful grasp of his hand, the woman pulled him back and yanked out the Script.

“A-Ack- Fuck.” Gerald grunted as he staggered back, and Ms. Myers marched back to thump it against the tabletop.

“That wasn’t so hard. Was it?” She huffed and blew away a strand of fair from her face as she turned to look down at the book. It was open to whatever page Gerald was on when he had tried to be discreet.

Avery too walked over, after giving Gerald a glare.

Both women looked down to see the page’s contents.

Reading...

“The Script.”

Underneath was the name...

“Andrea Myers”

Both Avery and Ms. Myers blinked.

Avery opened her mouth, “Whose—”

“How did you gather my name?” Ms. Myers swished her head back to give Gerald an accusing look.

In response, Gerald just leaned against the wall and gave the principal a snarky grin.

Adrea Myers.

Shit.

That’s when it clicked.

And Avery was upset it took her that long to realize it.

Without a word she made an unprompted dash towards the office door, but it was opened before she could reach it, and through it entered cheerleaders and Sarah.

They formed a line-shaped wall blocking the exit, and Gerald could be heard laughing as he walked behind them to shut the door.

Avery was at a loss for words, she found herself stepping back, until her head brushed against and bounced off the breasts of Ms. Myers.

The principal looked confused for a moment, in which she was still frowning, then she blinked and shook her head.

“Ah, you kids are here.” She said in a completely altered tone of voice. “Sorry, for overhyping this whole shit. Didn’t mean to get edgy and cringe-pilled for you guys. Ya feel? Haha! OLD-100% Right gamers!? Look at me! Cranky pants! L O L haha...” The manner in which she spoke came off as something less adult-like and more something written by a teen who thinks he’s funny. “I’m so fucking stupid! Look at me!” She grabbed her nipples through her closing and squeezed her tits while shouting, “I have cow tits and I’m stuuuoooopiddd!”

“She has cow tits and she’s stuuoooooooopiddd!” The girls chanted in unison

Avery let out a defeated sigh.

There goes hope.

“Anyway,” Ms. Myers said in a somewhat more normal tone of voice. But her actions were anything but normal in the way she unbuttoned and shook off her blouse, causing her large rack to jiggle and jostle in her bra while she threw away her top. “Are you boys and girls hungry!?”

“No!” The girls responded in sync.

“Good,” There was a Click and her bra fell off to the floor. “Cause all I got for ya’h asses is milk.” She said as her breasts bounced free against her chest.

Eight empty glasses just appeared, YES appeared out of thin air. As in, Avery didn’t even blink. There was nothing one moment, and the next, there were a bunch of glasses.

So Gerald can just conjure things with that book. Fuck. As if the power to control people wasn’t enough. It looks like there’s a bunch she didn’t know.

“So,” Ms. Myers hefted up one of her boobs and plopped it down nipple first into an empty cup. Her hands reached forward and squeezed, before everyone’s eyes her tit began to spew out milk that poured down into the glass. “You’re probably wondering how our sexy hunk of a chad, Gerald got my name. Because Avery here thought that this was her big break. Well! You see—”

“I’ll speak for myself on this one,” Gerald spoke with a smug undertone. He walked around the edge of the room while the line of girls moved in front of him as if creating a constant shield between Avery and him. “I mean, it’s not really anything deep.”

He let out a laugh, which only deepened Avery’s scowl.

While he was talking, Ms. Myers could be heard and very blatantly seen squeezing her tits to fill up the glasses with milk.

“Seriously, I’m not overhyping it!” He shot his hands up. Before quickly bringing them down to pick up the book, that action had incidentally caused him to drop. “I searched everywhere online first, because you KNOW I wanted this principle bitch as soon as possible. But I could not find her first name for the life of me. Probably like you! But, the difference is, I have this.” He shook The Script, “And you don’t. So, I just. You know. Asked.”

“What!?” She blurted “You—”

“No no, not like—” He paused to think out his words, “I started small, and asked someone, who knew someone else, who knew someone else, who knew someone else, and... you get the point. That led me to her daughter. Who sucks dick like a PRO, by the way; she’s a college student, big deal... Anyway! Yeah. Daughter knew her mother’s name. And once I got that, well.” He clapped his hands together. “I left her alone because I wanted to be VERY careful with her since I mess with her, I mess with everyone. And wouldn’t you guess! Eighteen pages deep, I see that she was talking with your sexy ass. About me. She calls me in, takes my book, calls the cops, and I see that you live happily ever after. I literally read, ‘And they all lived happily ever after.’” He paused and then chuckled. “Okay, it didn’t read that, but you get the point, right?”

There proceeded to be another span of silence, one spent with Avery never letting up on her scowl.

“Okay, wow.” Gerald shrugged. “Fuck me for trying to lighten the mood then.”

“Alllll done, kiddos!” Ms. Mayer said, right as her nipple finished capping off the last glass. “SO!” The woman knocked off half the content on the table, including the monitor and Avery’s laptop, but excluding everything near the milk glasses. “Anyone has anything to say, or shall we toast!?” She picked up a glass as her sexily shaped body splayed out over the desk as if she were the meal on the menu, “To Gerald! And his alpha cock that he uses to fuck slutty dumbass cocky bitches like me for thinking we’re tough shit!”

“Oh, that rolls right off the tongue.” She rolled her eyes.

“It does?” Gerald asked hopefully, “I didn’t know if it was too on the nose in the script and...” he paused, “Oh wait, fuck you. You know, we used to be best friends.”

“I know,” Avery agreed, “Past tense.”

“Hmm,” He hummed in response, “Wait. Girls, pull outcha phone! It’s time for operation, Heart Break.”

“You’re really having fun with this, huh?”

“You have no idea how good it feels to boss them around for once,” Gerald admitted. “After YEARS of being under their feet! I’m going to fucking enjoy this.”

“Yeah, it’s called life, Gerald,” Avery said with an annoyed breath as all the girls, except Sarah, fished for their phones. “We can’t always be in charge of things. There are going to be people like Ms. Myers who stand above you, and you can’t do shit about it.”

“Well, there were people like bitch cow Andrea over here,” He threw around her first name like it was nothing, “But I dealt with her, so I’m not sure what you’re on about.”

Avery went to open her mouth, but she was cut off.

“Hey! Yeah! Hi, Brian! Yeah I’m great, and you?” Jessica spoke cheerfully into her phone. “Well, actually. I don’t care. Yeah, I never really gave a shit about you anyway so you can delete my contact. Okay!? Okay! Yeah, I don’t want to listen to your voice anymore so I’m going to hang up, okay? okayy? Sorrry! I can’t hear you!! Bye-byeeee.” Jessica hung up then began to remove her clothes.

Avery couldn’t do much but watch as the head cheerleader unbuttoned her blouse and shifted down her skirt. Jessica’s clothes were thrown at her, the skirt handing on her head, and soon enough, Jessica stood in nothing but her underwear.

“Really?” Avery crossed her arms and took the skirt off her face.

“What?” He responded incredulously.

“Hey Joshua~” Scarlett’s voice chimed, “Yeah yeah I lovvved that movie yesterday, sooo good! Haha, anyway. Before you go on, I need you to know. We’re through. Like DONE, kay? Haha, yeah I don’t know why, like I still love you buttttt we’re done. Bye-bye! Never talk to me again!”

Avery shut her eyes, “Ommigod.” she felt a set of clothes hit her and drop to the floor where they began to create a pile. No doubt belonging to Scarlett, who had just finished her part.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!” Stacey’s bubbly voice piped up.

“Shit, no.” Avery’s eyes bolted open, “Gerald, really? Stacey!? You can’t have her do this too! She loves him, I mean like, LOVES him! You—”

“What do you mean I can’t,” He shrugged, “I’m not doing anything, if Stacey really cared, she’d resist the Script.” He paused, “Then again, I don’t think it’s possible to literally go against what is written into be... huh, oh well.”

“What are you crying!?” Stacey continued, “Oh ohmmigod! You don’t need to cry! Cause I’m not gonna cry! I hate you! So if you cry, that’s just lame, at least wait for me to cry, which won’t happen cause I never want to see you again. Okay? Haha! Byeeeeeeeeeeee~” She hung up her phone with a smile. Though for a brief moment, a flash of genuine horror washed over her face, and what could be assumed was a tear began to rise. Then, a second later, she was all smiles again.

“You see what I did there?” Gerald leaned against her shoulder while she began to undo her skirt. His hands reached around to grope her tits. “I let her snap back to reality for a bit. Just enough to realize what she had done, only to bring her back. Yeah, I know, real villain moment. No need to clap.”

Stacey’s clothes joined the pile after they flew and knocked against Avery.

Leah did the same, and called up her boyfriend to instantly cut ties with him. Even always quiet Riley called someone, and no one even knew she had a boyfriend, or... well, had one.

Fuck. This is on another level. Poor guys didn’t deserve this. Maybe Jessica’s boyfriend who had helped in the bullying a few times. But all this!? Like Stacey and Riley!? One of them barely even talked to anyone, including him, and the other was just generally nice to everyone around her.

And as if on cue both of their clothes flew against her and fell onto the floor.

She sighed, only then realizing Sarah hadn’t done the same as the others.

Gerald noticed her gaze, “Yeah, she didn’t have a boyfriend. Sucks... Or a potential lucky guy who didn’t have to deal with a heartbreak. Ah well. But! That doesn’t mean she can’t strip with the rest of them.”

As he said that, Sarah began to shake off her clothes, her large chest jiggled and lifted as she yanked up her top and the fat swell of her ass squeezed out of her jeans. Wait, why was she wearing a normal top and bottom. Fuck, even Gerald’s own paradise has holes.

“Should I divorce my husband?” Ms. Myers asked. She searched for her phone somewhere on the desk she was lying on.

“A marriage!? Shit, that must be going on for years!”

“Thirty-plus years and counting!” Ms. Myers chimed, “Lovely man, met him in college during a depressed part of my life. I would die for him! Unless you want me to divorce, then I guess it would have to end.”

“Hmmm... I’ll... I’ll think about it...”

“T-Think about it!?” Aver blurted.

“Anyway!” He clapped, “Back to the toast!”

“Right!” Ms. Myers stayed in her sexy elbow-leaning pose on her desk and raised a glass, topped off with her own fresh milk. “Here’s a toast! To Gerald!”

“To no more boyfriends!” Stacey chimed and took a glass.

“To us being bitches!” Leah raised her glass into the air.

“Not just bitches,” Jessica took her glass, “Gerald’s personal unaware bitches!”

“I can toast on that,” Riley took her glass, “Cause I’m just as oblivious as you!”

“And to stupid sluts who don’t know their place and try to step on Gerald’s shoes!” Sarah explained. She, too, took a glass and raised them all in unison.

There was only one more glass remaining and there’s no way Avery wo-Avery stepped forward and took the final glass, “I think there’s one simple way we can sum up this whole adventure in just one word! I think you all know where I’m going so why don’t we say it in unison, Avery paused for a moment only to realize what she had just said, “NO I-TO GERALD!“

Everyone clacked their cups of milk together, including Avery, the topped off the white liquid inside splashed about and spilled onto the random scatter of papers that lined the desk.

With their toasts made everyone brought the glasses up to their lips and chugged down the glass.

Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp

AHH!!” They all breathed out a milk-scented sigh, even the principal, who had just finished chugging down her own produced milk with the rest of her students.

“Man that hits the spot,” Gerald wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “What do you think, Aves?”

Avery didn’t give him the satisfaction of a response as she placed down her cup and- ”I LOVED IT! Thank you for all this! You know I’m just stuck up, like my hot fat assed Mother. It runs in the family! That’s why I’m such a cunt!

She blinked.

“Wait. Did you... Did you use this on my fucking mom!?”

Gerald laughed, “Oh, you don’t know the half of it.”

“I swear I’ll—”

“You have something on your...” Gerald interrupted her with a pointed finger, “Something on your.. uh... your lip.”

“I’ll get it!” Sarah exclaimed.

Or was this even Sarah at this point? Or just a puppet that’s... wait, why is her bouncing bra and pantie clad body getting so close to-Avery puckered her lips.

Sarah did the same, and the two girls started to make out with passion. Avery’s hands rose up to stroke her bestie’s back before she lowered them down to slap and cup the girl’s ass. The gesture was reciprocated by Sarah, who was groping Avery through her shirt as her head twisted and turned to taste her lips from multiple angles. All around them, every other girl in the room, save for the principal, was interlocked in each other’s arms. Moans rose from every pair, and even Ms. Myers let out her own hearty peeps as she had removed her bra to twist, pinch, and molest her nipples.

“Heh.” Gerald shook his head and laughed. “You know what’s funny, Avery.”

His fingers snapped, Ms. Myers and every girl stood up at attention to salute in unison.

He walked into the middle of the room. At that moment, every inch of her core felt like tackling him. But one eye towards all of the women who stood stock still in their tense saluting positions convinced her against that.

“Even throughout all this...”

He snapped his fingers again.

Ms. Myers and the rest of the girls got onto one knee. Their bare thighs tensed, and their heads dipped low as they kneeled before him. One breast squished against their front leg while the over one stayed exposed and hung naturally.

“I still.. well,” His fingers snapped.

Every woman bounced up to their feet and started doing jumping jacks in unison. All their tits jiggled and jostled with each leap off the floor and clap of their hands over their heads. Their roundly toned asses were also allowed to bask, bounce, and ripple in the hungering gazes of her eyes as they turned slightly with each jump, really presenting their body from multiple angles. Ms. Myers’ breasts had the most natural heft and free bounce with her lack of bra, but with their constant jumping eventually, their boobs began to spring free from their bras, and a few nipples slipped free into the air.

“As you can tell, I love being in charge.” He raised his hand.

Snap

Both Ms. Myers and the girls stopped bouncing in unison (though their asses continued to bounce on briefly); the students unclasped their bras, prompting their boobs to jiggle free, and they shimmied out of their panties to toss them aside. The principal and students then proceeded to get onto both knees and bow with their faces and hands spread out on the floor. Their hands, faces, and unsquashed tits raised up as their thighs and asses tensed before their hands and back lowered to return back to the floor where their boobs squished; lips kissed the ground, and asses stuck out into the air. The bowing motions they made repeated as Gerald approached her, and placed the book on the desk, it was almost like they were all worshiping him...

Well, because they were.

“It’s so intoxicating. Making other people do what I want for once.” He said with an absent mind. After a pause, he looked towards her, “But, ignoring all that. I still like you.”

Avery growled in response, “I fucking don’t!” She looked at the book, “So use that thing to “fix” me! Make me like them! You win! Enjoy your god damn life! Pfft,” Rolling her eyes, she nodded to Ms. Myers, who was worshiping him with the rest of the girls. “Check it out. You took down the woman in charge. No more rules for you! That’s what you want, everyone to obey you!? Then change my script, cause otherwise, I’m going to hate you for the rest of my fucking life!”

“Yeah, I think that goes without saying,” Gerald grunted and walked around to take a relaxed seat in Ms. Myers’ office chair. “So that’s why, when this clock rings. As long as you leave this office and don’t do anything else but walk away...” He snapped his fingers and both Ms. Myers and Sarah rose in unison while the rest of the cheer team continued to bow. “Everything will go back to normal, and the day will reset. You will, of course, forget, and I’ll still have this book.”

“Why would I—”

“But!” He interrupted, “All of this will go back to normal. Including your friends, their relationships, and everyone else I messed with. The virginities I stole will be returned, and all will be normal again...”

Avery watched in silence as Sarah and Ms. Myers walked around each sides of the desk in near sync. The principal dropped to her knees and lifted her tits to flop them down over Geralds dick where his cock seemed to disappear from sight amidst her cleavage. And Sarah approached while lifting her light brown-skinned boob into his mouth where he began to suckle on her tit, while his other hand snuck behind and slipped into her ass cleavage to dig into her snatch.

“You don’t have to leave, and things will stay...” He spat out Sarah’s tit for a moment and appeared to gulp down something, “Also, who knows, I might return things to this perverse chaos in a few seconds! But there will be a moment of peace again, and as an added bonus, I will let you be aware of the book.”

“What.” Avery blinked, “But.. if I’m aware of the book... I’d—”

“Try to stop me again? Heh,” He laughed while holding Sarah’s tits, at the same time the principal was bouncing and sloshing her boobs around his cock. “Nah, I’d make you my right hand gal, you’d be on my side.”

“Why would I willingly chose to be turned into someone who fucking helps you!? Wh-W-What would I give you f-fucking tips on how to control people?”

“Probably, I dunno. Have you noticed, throughout all this shit, I never touched you once? I could have, but like I said, I see you as a friend where everyone else is anything but.” He shrugged and dug his hand between Sarah’s ass cheeks a bit more to stimulate her cunt. “Look, if the bell rings before you leave, nothing will fucking happen.” He was about to resume sucking on Sarah’s tits and added, “I just thought that if I started from scratch. Perverted chaos with you guiding me, might be better than perverted chaos where I’m the only one calling the shots.”

Avery was about to object. When...

She realized.

And despite how shitty it sounded...

He had a point.

If this is her life now. It would be hell. And with him holding that script, life will be hell regardless, but.. she trusts herself... she trusts herself enough to know that she’d help him create something better than this. Even if she becomes a perverted freak, she’d still be herself and maybe.. just maybe things would be somewhat more bearable?

At the very least, she’d be in a better state of mind.

No option here seemed to be particularly worth grasping, but... If it’s the lesser of two evils, then...

Fuck.

“Mmmmprtttmmmmsummmremmmmendmmmss,” Gerald mumbled with a mouthful of black girl tiddy.

“What?”

“I said- Ohh fuck I’m gonna cum.” He used his free hand not in Sarah’s ass to shove Ms. Myers’ face into her own sweaty boobjob cleavage to suck on his dick as he ejaculated. “I said the bell probably rings in the next thirty seconds so... f-ff-uck... Ahh...” He tried to wave his left hand but remembered it was stuck between Sarah’s asscheeks. “Make your choice. Either way, I win. But since you were my only friend before all this, I thought I’d give you the offer. It’s your choice.” He paused to grunt, “Now if you excuse me, I have a principal to dethrone... Unless you undo this, that is.” Giving her a parting wink, he looked back down to the principal, whose face was still shoved in her cleavage as he erupted his seed.

Avery glanced up to the clock and noticed the same thing Gerald had.

Her eyes moved to Sarah, feeding her tit to Gerald while he fingered her snatch. Ms. Myers’ face deep in between her own tits while cum coated her face and filled her cleavage. The cheer team, all relationship-free while they continued to bow and kiss the floor in an endless bout of worship to a guy they used to tease in an unabashed banner.

Shit.

The next thing she knew, Avery’s legs carried her out of the office as she ran down the hall. A few students gave her confused glances, of course in various states of undress. A few were in the middle of giving or receiving blowjobs, and some teachers were just getting assfucked on the floor.

Just then, the bell rang. Avery skidded to a halt. She let out a sigh, one of defeat because in the end. She lost.

Her only hope as she looked up towards the ringing bell near the ceiling, was that she made the right choice here. If she can have a hand in crafting Gerald’s personal world, then maybe, just maybe, that world would be worth living in-

Avery yawned.

For some reason so was staring off into the air. But she didn’t remember even looking up. Eh, whatever.

“So Gerald!? Is that book legit?” Returning to the topic at hand, she laughed and nudged him with her elbow, “Or are you just trying to catch me slipping again? Cause I totallly don’t believe you if this is made up.”

She noticed his spaced-out gaze as he stared at her and a frown formed on her lips, “Oh-Ommigod, Gerald, are you okay?” her hand instinctively went out to stroke his shoulder. “Is there something?” She swished her head around to glance around her, “Is there- Did I say something? What’s wrong? I didn’t nudge you that hard.”

“Oh I..” Gerald shook his head and blinked, “Y-Ye-Yeah no it’s nothing it’s n- It’s nothing,”

Avery cocked her head as she raised an eyebrow, “Mmhmm.. and after that look you made, I’m supposed to just believe that?”

“Yeah, I was just- thinking about something. It doesn’t matter.”

They heard someone approach their picnic table.

“Oh my god! You know I was walking by, and I was totally minding my own fucking business, and then I look over and I see you two sitting so close on that bench. I thought, “no way,” then I come over, and here you two are!” Jessica came up after blowing a wad of bubble gum and spoke with a smirk as she clapped her lips together and chewed on the gum. “You know Aves. You’re like so much fucking better than that literal nerd. I mean, that—” She pointed towards the two, specifically how close they were sitting together, “That is just gross.”

Avery blinked. “Oh really?” She said, then a grin flashed on her lips and she wrapped an arm around Geralds to scoot close enough that their thighs pressed together. “The this must make you wanna barf, huh?”

Jessica gagged, she raised her phone and took a picture. “Ohhmigod, yeah!?” she then instantly went to texting while muttering, “Hey everyone, look who I just caught snuggling on the table together! Love birds xoxo! Gag am I right?”

As the cocky bitch swayed her hips and walked away Gerald nudged her on the shoulder.

“Check this out,”

“Hmm?” Avery went from scowling at the leaving teen to looking over at what Gerald had just written.

“Jessica Tigers”

“Holy heck,” Avery breathed as she hugged Gerald from the side.

“See this?” He said and wrote something down. “Look,”

Avery followed where he was pointing, and suddenly Jessica was walking to school on all fours with a dog collar, only pasties covering her ass and nipples.

“The doggy charm read’s slutty bitch by the way,”

“OHHH MYY GODDD!!” Avery covered her mouth, “DUMMY! You can’t do that! Hahaha!” She gave him a playful slap then deepened her hug as she scanned her eyes over the page.

“That’s the thing,” Gerald grinned, “With this, we can do almost anything.” He wrote something else down and then suddenly..

“Roof! Roof!” Jessica baked as she walked to school wearing nothing but pasties and a fucking dog collar, “I’m a bitch! Roof-Roof!”

Avery broke out laughing, “Where the hell did you get this?”

“Some fucker in a van,” Gerald laughed too, “It’s like he was only eyes too. Everything else was just.. I dunno, dark as space.”

Avery smirked and raised a brow at him, “Really?”

“As honest as my cock is large! The guy said, “Here son, fuck shit up” and just—”

“WAIT!” Avery gasped, “You have a big dick!? I don’t believe you, show me!”

Now it was time for Gerald to give her an incredulous look, one that was broken when he made things even and punched her in the arm.

The two went back to laughing with each other and milling about the book until the school bell rang.

“Welp, lunch is over.” Avery sprang up to her feet. She smirked and looked at The Script and then up to his face. “We planning to have some fun with that?”

Gerald packed the book in his bag and looked back at her.

“Hell yeah, we are!”