The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 12

* * *

Notes

* * *

Despite the grim severity of this situation, and yes, what was occurring here certainly classified as anything but ideal. Avery was trying, in some desperate attempt, to think of a way out of this absurdity. Clearly, that wasn’t the most straightforward of tasks, in the same vein as how this isn’t the most straightforward of situations. Frankly speaking, she had no idea what was going on! Or even why.

She isn’t a genius or anything close. It’s not like she can see a predicament like this and quickly scratch together a detailed game plan to go forward with. Hell, she isn’t remarkable in any noteworthy way; not the most attractive girl in school, nor the highest skilled player in any sport. Nothing made her the most sought-after girl in school, and she never wanted to be!

So many wish to be popular, beautiful, and perfect in every way of the word; they want to reach statuses that just aren’t maintainable or realistic in the long run. Like as if being the most popular girl school would help anyone working a nine to five at an office.

If anything, that life just served to put targets on people’s backs. Avery never wanted that kind of spotlight. What was happening here... in a sense, it could be somewhat understandable to be brought on the cheer team. Unlike her, THEY put targets on their backs, and THEY chose to view themselves as objectively better than others.

Ignoring the “how” of this whole situation. The “why” at least made sense..

At least why it was happening to them...

Jessica? Sure. The bitch had some form of karma coming to her. Honestly, Avery couldn’t stand to even be around the cocky chick for a prolonged period of time. The arrogant “I’m sooo much better than you in every way” energy she gave off was so toxic; it was sickening.

But why was she dragged into all this?

Because she’s Gerald’s friend? Or because she “was” considered his friend. After this experience, she understandably couldn’t see him as anything more than an asshole. It’s one thing to seek out revenge, and it’s another step entirely to take shit to this degree. Not only did he seek out some twisted sense of karma, but he’s also bringing in others who shouldn’t even be on his radar.

Not only does he drag her into this, but her friends (as not EVERYONE in the cheer team were as bitchy as Jessica) and, most importantly, her best friend too.

Avery shot Gerald a more than justified glare as the guy in question was busy staring into Sarah’s light chocolate cleavage. His gaze prompted him to lean into her as if her large breasts held some kind of gravitational pull. The space between his face and her cleavage was minimum enough that his nose nearly brushed either one of her boobs.

Her fists clenched, and Avery didn’t try to get up from her seat despite certainly wanting to. She could pretty easily take him on, though being frank, any of the girls here could bring him down without much hassle. His past knowledge of comic books, cartoons, video games, and the like wouldn’t help him much in a fight against multiple athletic girls. Except, whatever spell he had over everyone left him nearly untouchable.

Yet another thing Avery couldn’t wrap her mind around. It’s not like magic isn’t real by any feasible means, and while she isn’t too knowledgeable on the topic of drugs, she’s fairly sure there doesn’t exist anything that could allow... this, to occur.

How.

Why?

Nothing here made any sense, yet she’s the only one left in the cafeteria able to even see things for what they are. Gerald’s over there sitting like a king and she can’t get off her seat so there’s not much she can even do to stop him.

“Hey!”

SLAP

Avery blinked.

“What the fuck is wrong with you, creep?”

Across the table, Sarah took a sudden step forward while driving her fist directly towards his stomach in an uppercut motion. The movement caught everyone by surprise, especially Gerald, who had the wind forcefully punched out of him. He staggered back of his seat and rolled to the floor while clutching his chest with one hand; his other held him off the floor.

“Uh..” He wheezed, then glanced up to the black girl that was staring down at him with a disapproving glare.

Sarah held her hands on her hips, “You can’t just,” She paused to shudder, “Touch a girl like that. Are you such a sheltered perv that your stupid brain can’t even realize that?”

While Gerald recovered from the sudden attack, the girls around the table had jumped up to attention in near unison.

“Gerald!”

The sight was more than a little off-putting.

“Uh..” Sarah’s head cocked to the side, and she took a faint boob-bouncing step back.

“Sit down,” Gerald wheezed from the floor while waving his hand in the air.

In a wordless harmony, the girls returned to their seats.

With a faint frown on her lips, Sarah hesitantly raised the camera strapped along her shoulder and between her breasts to snap a picture. “Why are you...” Her gaze shifted down to Gerald, and she took a hesitant step back, “All just....”

“Sarah!” Avery tried to sta-stay seated. “You were right! There’s something crazy going on!” Her frantic voice spoke with more than enough apparent urgency. This display showed that whatever type of control Gerald held over everyone here wasn’t entirely in effect on Sarah, meaning there was some hope left. Especially given the fact that Sarah and her always the theorist worldview was already suspicious of him from the start. “I don’t know how but he’s messing with everyone here and—”

“Holy shit!” Sarah hit the power button on her camera and lifted it up to shower the group in a series of flashes, “I knew he’s up to something but...” She lowered the camera after another flash, “What... exactly?”

“It’s not that deep. These girls treated me like shit.” Gerald staggered to his feet, causing Serah to take another step back and flash her camera at him, “Also, I just like tits and ass.” He shrugged.

Sarah raised an eyebrow and slid the corner of her lips up to form a smirk. “Hey, say that again, big boy,” with the press of the record button, there was a beep and a red light began to flash on the top corner of her camera. “It would be a “great” addition for the case I’m putting on you,“

“Sure,” Gerald rolled his eyes for the camera and turned his attention back to the table. He retrieved a pen and focused on the book that he seemed invested in for some reason. Maybe it was a journal or something equally stupid considering the situation at hand, but he tapped the pencil against the page and muttered, “Just let me skim through your script real quick.”

‘Script. What....’

Avery leaned forward on her seat in an attempt to make out what he was writing or looking at, but she decided to keep her eyes to herself and not spy on his writing.

For some reason, after choosing not to pry into his privacy, he glanced up at her for a brief second, causing their eyes to meet, before promptly turning the page.

“Hey, Mister Perv, or Dork, whatever you want to be called.” Another flash from Sarah’s camera caught Avery’s attention, “You gonna just pretend like nothings going on? Or do you think you could explain...” Her gaze drifted as she lowered the camera to the other girls at the table. “All this?”

From a stranger’s point of view, everything looked somewhat par for the course. They’d see a table with one guy surrounded by attractive fit and popular cheerleaders; no one would think much about the whole ordeal past the fact that he’d be a pretty lucky dude. But, from the eyes of anyone who actually knows who these girls are on a more personal level, the sight was somewhat unsettling. Adoring smiles sat on every female face save for Avery’s, their thighs and knees subconsciously pointing towards Gerald as their gazes were focused on him and him alone, almost as if he was all that mattered in their lives. Jessica, the head cheerleader, who was hot and wanted by nearly every guy, something she both knew and abused, sat directly to his left like his loving, right-hand assistant. Almost each and every one of them had boyfriends. Regardless if what they had was genuine love or a show for popularity points, no one was unhappy with their relationship status.

Despite their differences in personalities, races, relationships, and so on, they nearly held identical looks of submissive adoration. It was odd enough on the girls that made it openly clear how much they disliked him, like Scarlett, Jessica, or Leah. But for others, it just felt entirely wrong, like the always quiet and shy Riley who would only talk around her friends, let alone act like a girl helplessly in love with a random brat her friends hate. Or Stacey, in how she was an open romantic that would rather die than cheat on her boyfriend and openly berated others for not taking their relationships serious enough. The more thought that was put into each girl acting like his loyal entourage, the more out of place everything became.

“Uh... Leah?” Sarah approached the Indian girl, who sat in a similar posture to the rest of the cheer squad. Chest slightly pressed outwards against her form-fitting top, knees, and thighs spread to faintly expose her crotch below the skirt. And arms extending down either side of her chest to squeeze her breasts together with that same unwavering look of affection.

The moment Sarah addressed the girl, her dark hair swished against her face as she, along with the rest of the girls, turned to send her glares of near genuine disgust.

“What.” Leah nearly spat.

“Yeeash,” Sarah took a step back, the weight of the cheer squad’s eyes on her. “What’s up with you guys? Stacey? You too?”

The blond narrowed her eyes at Sarah in silence.

Leah performed a similar action, “You have some nerve to talk to us after you hurt Ger-Bear.”

“Oh, this is whack,” Sarah muttered. She glanced to the other girls at the table only to see each one sharing a similar look of pure disgust and hatred as if they were all predators willing to pounce on her at the flip of a switch. “Ger-Bear? Really?

A faint choke-like chuckle game from Gerald, he held in a laugh while skimming through that stupid book of his.

Sarah ignored the girls’ glares to give him a scowl with crossed arms. “You think this is funny? Like... what? Did you drug these guys?”

“Heh...” Gerald grunted through a laugh, “I love how that’s the go-to.” He lifted his gaze from the book, “I mean, even if I did... How’d I get everyone? Half of them brought their own lunch. Or, what drug did I use? Tell me, oh “photography club detective sergeant investigator president” Sarah.”

“Are you taunting me?!” Sarah’s fists clenched, and she stomped her feet towards him, large chest bouncing in her wake, something that distracted him to the point that he was taken aback by her suddenness.

But Jessica nearly jumped up to her feet with her arms crossed below her breasts. She stood directly between Sarah and the startled Gerald.

“You don’t get to touch him.” The cheer captain said menacingly.

Sarah gulped. Jessica was certainly well built. That goes for the whole squad in general.

Her eyes then moved away from Gerald’s person babe of a bodyguard to the open book he was writing in. “Is that my name? What the hell?”

Being the open theorist and nose photographer that she is, her eyes are very skilled in quickly saving details into her mind. Like backup cameras, in a sense. She promptly, and internally, made note of what she saw... though, it was very strange.

The page had her own words, almost as if it were a written down script for a play.

“Uh... Leah?”

“Yeeash,” Sarah took a step back, the weight of the cheer squad’s eyes on her. “What’s up with you guys? Stacey? You too?”

“Oh, this is whack” Sarah muttered. She glanced to the other girls at the table. “Ger-Bear? Really?”

“Are you taunting me?!” Sarah’s fists clench. Her fists clench, and boobs bounce as she storms in to punch Gerald but gets interrupted by Jessica.”

“Sarah looks away from Jessica and notices The Script. She then says, “Is that my name? What the hell?” and reads a portion of its contents.”

Her eye’s widened, “What the fuck!!? Is this the script of my—” Her mouth moved shut when her eyes continued to look at the page.

“Sarah stops reading to shout, “What the fuck!!?? Is this the script of my fucking life!?” but gets cut off at some point when she resumes reading The Script.”

“Note. Sarah Carter’s current script might be subject to change as she is currently reading its contents. To avoid this, please keep The Script out of view of Sarah Carter to avoid her future scripted actions from needing to be refreshed.”

“Sarah pushes past Jessica to reach for the Script.”

Sarah stepped forward, intending to push herself past Jessica since this whole book thing was clearly a key detail in whatever was going on here. That, or Gerald was a quick writer and copied down everything she had said and done. But... it didn’t make sense that he’d know what she was going to do in the future.

Except...

She paused.

The stupid book predicted that she’d try to push forward and take it. So, instead, she stopped herself and took a step back.

Then, before her eyes, the words on the book’s page began to shimmer, and the future words faded and became replaced with a wholly altered script.

“Update 1.1.”

“Sarah doesn’t push past Jessica to take the book.”

“She reads her changed script in shock and continues to see her future.”

“Avery! What the hell is this!?” Sarah blurts towards Avery. “He has some fucking magic book that’s like some script or some shit.”

Sarah bolts her head up and looks towards Avery, “Avery! What the hell is this!? He has some fucking magic book tha...” Her voice trailed off as she realized she was just going through the motions predicted on the page.

“No, no, no,” She shook her head and stepped back, “That shit can’t script what I’m going to do!”

“Actually, it can do more than predicted.” Gerald gave her a sly look. The twisted grin on his was enough to make it clear how much he enjoyed messing with her head.

“What do you mean?” Serah clenched her fists. She didn’t notice the frown on her lips until she read...

“What do you mean?” Serah frowns and clenches her fists after hearing what Gerald says.

“But that was a nice test,” He added and tilted the book away from her view.

Avery, who could do nothing more than watch her best friend’s odd reactions and stay in her seat, spoke up. “Wait... What’s going on!??! Sarah, what are you talking about!? Just get out of here and call someone to—”

“Scarlett, take off your panties and stuff it in Avery’s mouth.”

“What?” Avery blinked and turned towards the redhead who was already going through his order while saying...

“Sure thing, Gerald!” The tall girl rose and placed a foot on the seat to reach up her skirt and shimmy down the white panties past her thickly built thighs.

“No! Scarlett!” Avery couldn’t feel anything more than disgust when she saw the girl’s somewhat damp pantie draw closer to her face. She tried to keep her hands to herself, turn her head, or stan-stay in her seat, but Scarlett’s arms reached up to lock her head in place. The tall redhead leaned her body into the action, and her arms held her tight enough that Avery’s struggle proved mute. “Don’t Scarlett!! IMMMNN!!!—NNnnnnghhh...”

Scarlett’s pantie slipped in between her lips, succeeding in muffling her voice in an extremely unpleasant manner. She shut her eyes and tried her damndest to shake her head out of the girl’s strong hold, but nothing proved to work in removing the disgusting thing from her mouth. As much as her tongue tried to avoid it, the lack of open space in her mouth left not much choice in the matter. Her tongue was forced to brush against lick and make accompanying room with the invading undergarment. Something that tastes extremely displeasing.

Gerald, meanwhile, was enjoying the look on Sarah’s face. “You don’t know what to do, right?” He laughed, “Cause I promise, everything you will do,” nodding down to the book, he added, “I’ve got written here.”

Sarah opened her mouth, only to close it again in fear of that being what she was supposed to do.

“See?” Gerald turns the book to show the page.

“Sarah opens her mouth. And then closes her lips again without saying anything.”

When the book was facing her, she quickly raised her camera to snap a picture. “Thanks for the free shot,” She muttered and dropped the camera back down by her chest to walk around the table.

“I mean,” He shrugged, “You think you’re sneaky, but I knew you were going to do that.”

Sarah ignored him and went over to help the still struggling Avery.

“You’re going to walk over and push Scarlett aside.”

He said that right before Sarah pushed the redhead back. Scarlett was too distracted on Gerald, like the rest of the infatuated group of girls were, and hadn’t noticed the shove until it happened.

She staggered back while Sarah leaned down to whisper into her friend’s ear.

“Sarah! Just get out of here!” Avery pleaded but Sarah cut her off by whispering harshly.

“I told you, I told you, I told you that creep was up to somethi—”

“—something weird,” Gerald interrupted her from across the table, “We’re both getting out of here before he does something super fucking crazy.” With a brief chuckle, he adds, “Is that what you were going to say?” He shakes the book, “Cause that’s what your script says... oh,” He frowned, “I probably shouldn’t keep telling you this cause the shit keeps updating.”

“Updating...” Sarah mumbled.

Her eyes then bolted wide.

The page blanked out for a moment and shimmered from what she saw before. When it “updates,” the thing was unreadable for a solid few seconds while it re-predicted her future. That meant she had a few moments before Gerald got to see the new version of her script, and he won’t be able to see what was about to go down.

At least, that was her hope.

“Aves, we’re leaving.” Sarah wrapped her hands around her friend’s shoulders and lifted her up.

Or...

Tried to.

But Avery wouldn’t budge. Like. At all.

“Sarahhhnnkk~” Avery’s voice breathed out as a half wheeze when Sarah tightened both arms around her stomach.

With her thighs spread taut and back arched against Avery’s, her breasts pressed against her friend while she fastened a solid hold. She grasped the seated girl with crossed arms below her chest and bit her bottom lip while she attempted to lift Avery upwards.

“Ohh~Mmmigodd~” Avery stammered through cute brief grunts from the jerking body motions Sarah was forcing in her attempts. “W- Whatttt are- You doing!?”

Sarah’s teeth clenched as the muscles in her thighs struggled in tandem with her arms in vain to lift the raven-haired Asian.

Her efforts caused nothing but a sudden release and stagger backward. “Wh-Why won’t you budge?”

Avery blinked, “B’cause I can’t get off my seat.” she then shook her head to return to the problem at hand. “L-Look-Look, you were right. You need to get out of here before he does something to you too! Get help, t-tell the teachers, the’uhh t- the principal- just get help! I- I can’t get off my seat.”

“But, why?” Sarah’s eyes scanned over her friend, then back to the table, only to return Avery. “I mean, just get up.”

“I can’t get off my seat.”

Sarah frowned, “Okay.” She placed her hands on her hips, unintentionally cocking them to the side while asking, “Why?”

Avery just stared back incredulously, “I don’t know,” she shrugged. “I... I just...” Taking a moment of pause, she looked down to her crotch and wiggled her legs. “I could... try-I can’t get off my seat.” she said, and didn’t move from her position.

“You keep saying that...” Sarah stopped herself and noticed the smug look of content on Gerald’s face. “Holy shit.. You’re doing this!?”

Gerald stayed silent at the sight of her accusatory finger pointing towards him. “I have no idea what you’re on about,” He spoke with a coy grin and angled himself back down to the table where his pen could be seen writing in that damn script thing.

“Oh my god, oh my god!” Sarah stepped back with hands clutching her temple; her large breasts elevated somewhat upwards in tandem with her raising shoulders.

Thoughts naturally shifted towards taking the book. If that script thing was the cause of his absurd levels of cockyness, then it’d be safe to say that taking it would also sweep away his sense and show of power. Without it, he’d be back to being the same old creepy virgin of a nerd no one but Avery cared to be around. And after this stunt, not even she would be willing to forgive him.

The only problem was...

The idea itself sounded solid enough, but it wouldn’t be easy to snatch that book if the thing laid out her every action before it happened. It’s not like she can take him by surprise if he read her script five lines in advance. Whatever she chose to do, he’d know. And if he planned...

No...

No, she can plan. And do so freely.

That book gave him free rein of her future actions, but not her thoughts. He’d have zero clue what she would be thinking. Furthermore, if his dumbass got distracted, he might not be up to date enough to predict everything.

“Hey,” Sarah moved quickly forward and leaned down to whisper into the sitting Asian’s ears. “Tha—”

Avery tried to yelp an urgent warning, but Sarah muffled her off with a hand over her mouth.

“That book he has right there is causing all of this. I don’t know how it works, or.. whatever, but that has to be how he has everyone all over him.” Sarah licked her lips as she paused. Her hyper analyzing mind tried to work out her words carefully. “I think he can only use it on one person at a time. So if he uses it on me, you should be save, and if he uses it on you, I should be- showing Gerald my tits!”

“S-Sarah- What!?

Sarah then blinked a few times. That.. hadn’t meshed with what she was planning. But she should show Gerald her tits because he didn’t get much of a view of her fat choco milkers before she started acting bitchy. Still, apart of that felt a bit, great because only a bitch would act the way she did, and showing him her soft chest mounds should help her apology come off as sincere.

“Sarah?” Avery snapped her fingers, “You were talking about that book?”

Sarah ope-closed her mouth and stood up. “I don’t know what I was talking about,” She shook her head, a large part of her still reasonable confused, but she ignored the feeling and walked over to Gerald’s side of the table.

“Hey Ger-Bear,”

Gerald choked out a laugh.

“Sorry for acting like such a bitchy cunt,” She rolled her eyes, and placed a hand against his shoulder. Wait, why is she so close to she stepped forward so her breasts would press against his back, and her crotch subtly stroked his arm. It was only fair to show affection while apologizing.

“You know how us sluttly bitches like to act out when we see such an alpha stud... like,” she raised a hand to fan herself. “Whooofff.... god, you’re so fucking hot..” her fingers stroked his shoulder and inched to to tease the front of his chest. She licked her lips and pressed her fat milky tits harder against his back. “I was just too... her eyelids fluttered and she blinked into a sudden face of shock.

“What the hell? What the- what the fucking hell!?” Sarah stepped back with a distinct show of revulsion on her face. “Eww. Ewww... Ewwww!!!” She glanced down to her hands, staring at them like she wasn’t sure what they were anymore. Her eyes then altered downwards to the noticeably large boob bulge that pressed out in her purple top. “I was... FUUUUUCKKK! YOU’RE A GODDAMN CREEP!” Her disgust and look of betrayal she had towards her own body was promptly replaced by anger. “GIVE ME THAT BOOK!”

She made a sudden and hyper focused thrust towards Gerald, and more importantly, the book he had been neglecting on the table.

What was then a quite disturbing show of complete power over the girls at the table was when they all rose up in complete unison to stop her just as her hand was about to take hold of the book.

“No! Nnnnk~”

Hands took hold of her from both sides, and she found her breasts jiggling as the air was knocked out of her from the sudden impact her back made with the glossy floor. To her left kneeled Leah, while Stacey had her pinned to the right. Jessica stood up between Riley and Scarlett, who both had both of Sarah’s respective legs held down.

Her bounced against her breasts and flew over her head where it clattered aimlessly across the floor.

“Oh my god!” Avery shouted from her position on the opposing side of the table, “Sarah! What is going on!? I...” her eyes looked over to the book.

“Holy, fuck.” Gerald intoned with an air of annoyance. “Thanks for that one, girls,” His right hand swung down to give Jessica’s skirt-coated ass a heavy slap, which clapped throughout the empty cafeteria. “Nice to know you bitches are on high alert.”

“Oh!” Jessica jerked forward a step or two from the suddenness of his swing. “Mmnnmm... Anything for you, Gerald...” Her voice slurred into a sly hum. A gentle hand shifted back to her rear and gave her butt a sensitive stroke.

The other girls gave his retreating hand longing gazes as his focus returned to the book. All while keeping Sarah sufficiently held down against the floor.

“Gerald!” Sarah carelessly snapped as the four girls holding her down disregarded her struggle to get up. “I swear tooh...gah...” Jessica merely smirked at her while she placed her foot on the girl’s chest. Knocking the wind out of her and subtly pressing her even further against the floor.

“That was my bad. Either you’re smarter than I thought, or... I’m just an idiot who got a bit too caught up in the moment. Your boobs are huge and distracting so... I’m going to just assume it’s the latter.”

“Scarlett, L-Leah, wa-ke up.” Sarah managed to wheeze out; she looked over to both the Indian chick and the tall redhead.. “Open your eyes! Lo-Look at yourselves, you- y- yo- you—”

“Oh, shut up.” Leah rolled her eyes.

“At least we know our places in life,” Scarlett’s eyes narrowed at her, “How D A R E you attempt to assault our man?”

“Yea!” Riley spoke up. The quiet girl’s voice speaking loud on her own occurred was such an odd thing to hear, though, considering the situation, it must be par for the course. “We “love” him, why can’t you get that?”

“W-Why can’t you guys see how messed up t-this is?” Sarah’s pleading turned towards Stacey, “Seriously, Stacey, yo-you have a boyfriend! I mean... d-don’t you all?! This is so wrong!”

“The only thing wrong here is you,” Jessica’s hands rested comfortably on her hips as her foot helped to keep Sarah pinned.

“Come...come on, Jessica... You’re the head cheerleader, you hate this guy. Pl-Please, if anyone... you have to be able to see what’s going on here.”

In response, the cheer squad captain’s daze darkened. “What I see is a fifthly ungrateful BITCH!!! That doesn’t appreciate the fact Gerald is even offering a chance to talk to him.” Her head shook in disgust, “If it weren’t for your giant tits, he’d have no use for you. Admit that you’re nothing but boobs on legs and fucking apologize to this beautiful hunk of a man right here. You greasy big titted cow slut!”

A faint chuckle could be heard from where Gerald was seated, “Yeah, Jessica was definitely the loudest one champagning my exposition. Like- she really fucking hated me, almost too much, like she was compensating for something.” He shrugged, “I mean, I didn’t even interact with her that much to warrant such resentment, but whatever. Instead of being the head cheerleader, she’s my head bitch. And all it took was giving her script a little touch-up.”

Upon hearing that, Jessica’s face appeared to brighten, her shoulders raised upwards, and her chest thrust out.

“Don’t worry. I’m working on yours right now. Just trying to write ahead, so you don’t jump out of line again. This isn’t the easiest thing in the world... there’s a ton of scripts for each person, all interacting an...” His voice trailed out while he continued to mumble, “Ahhh... just let me focus on this...almost...d..d..done...”

“NO!”

The realization of his words sent Sarah a full dose of adrenaline. She made a sudden and forceful attempt to launch herself upwards and take away that damned book. Yet, despite her rather forceful efforts and the surprise advantage she had, which caught the girls over girls holding her down off guard. They managed to keep her pinned, all of which leaned their bodies against her, causing the last bit of energy she had to die out.

“Avery!” She shouted in a last desperate plea, “Avery! Please! GET THAT BOOK. It’s causing all of this! It’s—”

Sarah blinked.

“It’s totally stupid that I’d think some weird book was magic or something..”

“You can step away girls,” Gerald mused aloud, and the cheer squad did as they were told.

“Wow,” Sarah leaned upwards, “Am I really just a stupid big boobie slut? Like... how dense would I have to be to think that Gerald is anything but an absolute hunk of a man?” She paused to laugh and staggered to her feet, letting her boobs dip forward while doing so to give her chocolate cream cleavage the exposure it desperately needed. “I am sooooo sorry, Gerald. I just didn’t know my place as your stupid boob slut. Like, I should have just shown you my tits like the fuckable cow I am. That’s so my bad,” She gripped the neckline of her blouse with one hand and used her other to reach down the top and take a firm hold of her large and very squishy dark-skinned mounds, to pull out her boobs one at a time. “Here! Look at ’em, play with ’em, suck ’em. Whatever you feel for, really. I am your boob bitch. Luckily I know my place now, so I promise not to act out of line anymore!”

A satisfied grin plastered itself across Gerald’s face. He turned in his seat to face Sarah with a content and thoughtful sigh.

“Hmm....” He mulled over his own thoughts while his eyes hungrily danced across the sight of Sarah’s breasts. “I suppose I could... Hell, who could deny these big things?”

His hands reached out as if pulled by an invisible force. Sarah let her own smile reveal itself while she arched her back to help present the tits he was so enthralled by.

“Fuck...” He breathed. His entire hand made gentle contact with her right boob, just enough to cup the underside of the brown-skinned breast and tickle her dark areola between the tip of his fingers. “They look fucking amazing... and... the shape,” He trailed off and rose up to eye her chest from a few angles. “Fuck! The shape, wait- wait- w- this is it, right here...”

Sarah’s eyes twinkled with adoring amusement.. She watched Gerald move from her left to right and behind to give her butt a deserving slap and grope. Yes. All of this was certainly a fair way to be treated, especially after the stunt, or stunts, she had pulled just a few moments earlier.

Like what was wrong with her?

To her left, Gerald took a position slightly below her breasts. He crouched with a squinted eye and two fingers outstretched to frame her tits view.

“Yeah... hell yeah... this is definitely the money shot right here.”

“It is?” Sarah tilted her head and made an attempt to cup her breasts with her arm.

“No no no no—” He interrupted her motion, “Stay where you are... You’re the photographer here. You should understand.”

Sarah’s head remained tilted in a pose of curiosity; she had her eyes follow his metaphorical frame, then looked down to her breasts and onwards towards the windows lining the opposing cafeteria walls.

“Ah,” She chimed, “The lighting, right? From your perspective, the light must be bouncing off my tits just right from the looks of it.”

“Yeah! That’s it,” He said with a voice of awe, “They look so round... and soft and, fuck...” He reached out to cup one of her large jugs and bounce it in his palm, all the while eyeing each shifting jiggle and ripple that cascaded throughout the breast. “How much juice are you packing?”

“Well I-eepmmm..” Sarah’s voice was cut off by a sudden moan that peeped through her lips from the sudden pinch Gerald made to her dark erect nipple.

“Hold on, I need a picture of this shit.. This angle is too perfect.”

Sarah licked her lips, having recovered from her moan, “Yeah... lighting can definitely help build an image. Because the lights will contrast against the natural shadows to give a picture it’s three dimensiona—”

“I literally could not give less of a fuck about your photography obsession.” He shooed away her passionate information dump while raising his phone.

Snap

“Fuck I’m going to beat off to this later.” He grunted after a moment of pause where he took in the picture that had just been taken. “Okay. Shit. I’ve been fucking about long enough,” pocketing the device, he hopped onto the table and started shifting off his pants. “Sarah, shirt off. Your tits are going around my cock. Boobjob, let’s go. Make it good if you want me to forgive you for that drama you caused.”

“Uh..” Sarah looked on for a faint moment of pause, “Okay!” She began to rip off her blouse over her head and already exposed rack. It dropped to the floor in a disregarded heap along with her sizable bra that was unclasped and soon found beside the other article of clothing. “I hope you enjoy this! I’ve never given a titjob before, but my big boobies should be good enough for you,”

Gerald just ignored her, his eyes too busy feasting on the sight of her light brown overflow of chocolate-themed cleavage that was presented to him while she mashed her breasts together, holding the squishy orbs from each side. Her cleavage jiggling with each step she made towards him as if her dark cavern had its own suction to it.

“Jessica.” Gerald spoke with an understandably distracted tongue, “Get your girls in line.. I want a full-body treatment while I enjoy my prize,”

“Of course!” Jessica’s back seemed to stiffen upon being given an order. “Leah, I want your big ass out of that skirt and rubbing against Gerald’s shoulder, hump him, whatever.” The cute Indian girl went to action and turned around to show off her large shapely ass while shimmying down her panties and removing her skirt. She swayed her hips, saturating up the table to begin walking on all fours like a sex-obsessed panther. Her lips curled as she but down seductively and turned around to thrust her peach-shaped rump against Garalds side, making sure her sex brushed against his arm with a deep curve of her back and a mighty trust.

Jessica nodded approvingly at Leah’s initiative. “Scarlett. Get his arm between your tits, which means top off. Make sure to worship his neck with kisses while you do so.”

The redhead was already moving before Jessica could finish giving her instructions. She had her body-hugging cheerleader top yanked off, causing her bra-clad boobs to jostle out and jiggle pleasingly. One snap and discarded bra later, they were free to bounce to their heart’s content, pink nipples hard enough to cut right through the tension-fused air. She allowed her tall, slender body to sway in a similar manner to Leah’s until her breasts slid naturally around his arm. “Oh fuck. I love the way you have us wrapped around your thumb like the dumb fuck sluts were are...” She breathed heavily against his ear in a whisper. “God... I want you to fuck me so bad,” Her lips planted a kiss on his neck. “Just take me wherever you want and fuck me.” She kissed the side of his face, “Justfffff..fffffuck this slut, oh fuck...” Another kiss was sent right on his ear as her body trembled through a mini orgasm which caused her cleavage to jostle, which his arm still held within..

“Keep it up, Scarlett.” Jessica approved with crossed arms. “Riley, he needs a show to go with his titjob. Bring that table over there into the center. Get to it! Move. Move. Move.” Her hands clapped together in order to edge the always meek and quiet girl into action.

Riley had sped into action, and despite her petite stature, managed to drag one of the miniature tables into view all by her own merits. With a hint of shy hesitance, she staggered up atop the table and, after another spell of uncertainty, began to sway her body to the seductive tone of whatever music ran through her head.

Though, she kept her eyes closed, if the blush on her cheeks weren’t enough to display her embarrassment. Up until Jessica snapped, “Open your eyes, Riley! Now! Make eye contact, boys love that.”

The shy girl’s eyes fluttered open; she began to stare towards Gerald. Although the boy in question was clearly too enthralled by Sarah’s breasts to return her gaze, she still kept hers locked.

“Stacey!” Jessica continued to bark her orders, “What are you doing there? Make your slutty blonde ass useful and start massaging his back with your body, so clothes off, everything, now!”

Stacey nearly yelped and jumped straight into action upon being called out. Her clothes were practically ripped aside, her ass and tits bounced in tune as she jumped in place to shuffle out of her underwear. Once done, she proceeded to climb atop the desk and positioned her body behind Gerald, where she began to massage his upper shoulders and stroke his back with her naked breasts and toned stomach.

Now, as all this was playing out. Avery, to put it lightly, was in complete shock.

The kind where one’s mind can’t feasibly peace together a situation, which leaves said individual in a state of wordless shock; or, in other words, Avery was speechless.

Does she scream in shock?

Shout, “What the hell!?” Or, “Oh my god!?”

Should she plead for Sarah to get out of here? Or to gather her senses? Because after watching her best friend plead in the same manner to the cheer girls, the ones that despised the same boy they are worshipping right now, there didn’t seem to be any point in saying anything.

Somehow.. by some entirely fucked manner that she still couldn’t understand.

Gerald had complete control over the minds and actions of these girls. Her included.

Sarah, in her ever the theorist-girl nature, was absolutely right from the start, and she even pinpointed the source. But... clearly, that wasn’t an issue for Gerald. Hell. Look at her now.

From opposing him one second. To this.

All Avery had to latch onto were her friend’s last words before she fell in tune with the rest of the girls.

It was that book. The damned thing he was constantly writing in.

The very book that was just a few feet away from her. All she needed to do was get up and take it away before he did anything else.

It’s so close. Yet, she can’t get off her seat making this entire mess entirely unattainable.

So.

Instead of shouting.

Insteading of fighting.

The only thing she could even consider doing, was... well, nothing.

Regardless of her current position, Sarah did manage to help pinpoint the source of all this.

And to Avery, it seems like she’s the only one left who has a sense of who she is. Meaning if there is anyone who had even the faintest hope of fixing things, it would be her.

Avery noticed the smirking gaze of Jessica as the head cheerleader headed her way. Uncurling her fist, she revealed to the Asian girl a balled moist balled-up piece of underwear.

“Why so quiet?” Jessica teased, the damp balled article of clothing tossed in her hand. “You were sooo talkative before. Ya’think being quiet will get you out of this?”

Avery said nothing, only taking a deep breath. She fully chose to go ahead with her plan of doing nothing.

“Hmm.” Jessica hummed. She lurched forward and clutched Avery by her jaw.

The cheer captain began to pinch her fingers together while muttering, “Open.” her free raised the balled underwear close enough that Avery’s nose could faintly sense the faint musky aroma coming off it.

Avery’s eyes shut as her jaw began to pry open, all while Jessica held a sly crooked grin; the complete irony that she had been reduced to a slave girl doing the bidding of her most picked on target seemed to be nonexistent to her.

The vile ball of musk-scented gag-inducing underwear inched closer and closer towards Avery’s mouth until...

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

“SHIT!” Gerald spat, his dick fully submerged in the light chocolate sea of Sarah’s cleavage. “Saved by the fucking bell!”