The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 11

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Gerald, please!” Avery spoke with exasperation adamant in her voice. She never attempted to get off the chair she was on and leave the cafeteria. “This is wrong, I know you see how fucked this is!”

Looking up from the notebook he had been writing in, he sighed and admitted what she had said was true. “You’re right. This is absolutely fucked, and since you were always nice to me even before I found this book. I hate seeing you so upset.” After that brief moment went, Gerald reequipped his perverse grin. “Which is why once we’re done here you’ll be just as clueless as all these other girls that once shunned me.”

The gears in Avery’s head shifted to comprehend his words. Her eyes then widened in both fear and confusion. Nothing here was adding up. Avery seemed to be an exceptional student from the perspective of others, but she, in truth, was just trying her dam hardest to get by in life. She wasn’t notably smart or crafty in anything other than soccer.

So, unlike Sarah, who was pretty intelligent in her own right, Avery just used common sense, logic, and visual cues to figure shit out. Every problem has a formula. Every person has a trend.

If one can figure out the pattern of something, they aren’t far off from putting the puzzle together.

And right now... Things were definitely looking like Gerald held all the power here.

It doesn’t make sense. Yet, regardless, somehow, Gerald is controlling all of these girls.

That mystery of what’s really going on here is what scared her. Gerald, as a person, isn’t a person anyone would typically fear. Really, she had grown prone to feel bad and have sympathy for him. It does seem like he got the short end of the stick when it came to being socially accepted. Avery knew him since childhood. She had always had a connection, but the rest of the school doesn’t know the real Gerald. They just see a weird geek and don’t give him the chance to actually get to know him.

In that aspect, Avery could see why he’d want to one-up all the females that had made fun of him in the past at some point in his life.

But this isn’t how to do it.

The real and honest way to get back at teenagers who looked down on a person is to strive for greatness. Live an amazing life, and achieve wonderful things. Then when they look back at the person they once teased, they’d have regrets over not being in the life of such a successful individual.

Definitely not whatever Geralds is doing here.

And even if he chose to get revenge in such a petty way. How is he exactly getting all of these girls that see him as a pathetic waste of space to do half of the shit they were doing?

Is it blackmail? Drugs? Both?

And... And why does he want her to join the bitches that had once loathed him? Not once, ever, had Avery ever done anything like that to him. She saw him as a genuine friend.

“Why do you want me to be like them?” Avery spoke hesitantly; she knew she should just leave before whatever happened to the cheer squad happens to her. But she didn’t get off the seat and instead wanted to figure out more of what’s going on. “We’re friends dude... You’re my best friend.” She said, less certain now if Gerald saw their relationship in the same light as she did.

“No, no no no...” Gerald tsked. He turned to his right, where the pretty blond was seated. “Did you hear her?”

“Haha yass!” Stacy smiled at him with affection twinkling in her eyes. The look on her face wasn’t one a girl with a boyfriend that she claimed to love should give towards any other guy. “She said she’s your best friend!”

“Lucky her, ammiright girls?” Said Jessica, who had just now approached the table. Just like the rest of the girls, the cheer captain was still in her cheerleading uniform.

“Yass!” All of the girls at the table chanted in unison. Their tones of voices were unnaturally esthetic. Even the quiet girl Riley looked to be as mindlessly in love with Gerald as everyone else.

Jessica showed no signs of the disgusted resentment that was on her face during that recording Sarah got of the squad’s recent practice session in the gym. During the recording, Jessica looked like she was being forced to say and do half the erotic shit that was on display. But now, she seemed totally pleased with herself. She even strode up to Gerald and leaned down to his seated form to give him a kiss on the cheek.

“Nice, I was waiting for the head bitch to show up.” Gerald licked his lips as he eyed up the cheer captain. “You can hold me over until the big titted black hottie gets here. Come on.” He pushed his chair back and patted his lap. “Sit down.”

“Of course Gerald.” Jessica curtsied before him. And Avery never thought she’d see that girl show Gerald any sign of respect in her life. This is the same chick who had him temporarily suspended from the school after catching him, attempting to snag a photo of her pantie clad ass from under her skirt. Yet apparently, whatever Gerald did, the girl was now wholly devoted to him.

Jessica sat atop Gerald’s lap and purposely wiggled her ass on his crotch for a few seconds. Gerald grinned as he ground himself against her buttocks.

He released an aroused moan as he seemed to have maneuvered Jessica into the perfect spot.

“My dick is where it belongs. You stay right they’re baby.” Gerald leaned his nose against Jessica’s neck and deeply inhaled her scent. “Keep moving your ass every now and then, keep me erect.”

“Anything for you Gerald,” Jessica purred.

“Fuck you smell so good!” He gently dabbed his tongue against the back of her neck. “I can tell you tried to mask the smell of your workout with perfume... And it’s fucking hot.”

A girlish giggle was all Jessica made in response. Her ass gently rubbed against Geralds dick.

Wrapping an arm around Jessica’s frame. He cupped her left breast from behind with a hard hand and sunk his fingers into her tit with passion.

“You know at this rate I could wait a bit longer to see that black bitch’s juicy utters. Cause your tits aren’t half bad.”

“You like them?” Jessica bit her lip and leaned her chest into his hand. That also had the effect of wedging Gerald’s dick further between her ass. “They’re pretty big, and bouncy too. Every time spot you spying on us during practice... It made me so wet.”

At this point, Gerald noticed the disapproving look on Avery’s face.

“Don’t worry. This will be you eventually.” Gerald smiled as he pinched on Jessica’s nipple with a hard force that caused the girl to suddenly yelp with pleasure.

“She shouldn’t be jealous.” Stacey hummed from her position at Gerald’s right. She had her fast resting in her hands, and her elbows were on the table. Her eyes were trained on Gerald. “I would kill to be your best friend.”

“Ah!” Gerald gasped as he realized. “That’s why you’re upset. You see girls, Avery lied.”

At that moment, all of the girls at the table gasped on cue. They looked at Avery with clear disapproval. Some shook their heads; others crossed their arms below their chests while purposely pushing their busts up in an attempt to please Gerald. None of the females there even knew or questioned what Gerald meant by claiming their friend was a lier, but they blindly believed him regardless.

“Avery said I’m her best friend, but that’s not true.”

“No way!” Jessica said in shock, then she shifted in place on Gerald’s lap and cupped his face. “Oh baby, I’m so sorry she would lie to you!” Then she pressed her lips against his and moaned into his mouth as the two began to share spit.

Avery cringed, and wanted to stay in her seat and not leave until she was ready.

After a few long seconds of Jessica making out with the pervert she used to despise. Gerald pushed her away from his face and lightly licked up the spittle that was left on her bottom lip.

“It’s okay, I knew she was lying to me.”

“What are you talking about!” Avery spoke to defend herself amongst the crowd of girls she called friends. “You and I were—”

“Were never best friends, that title goes to Sarah. Where I saw you as my best friend, you never saw me the same way.”

“I.. Okay yeah...” Avery admitted. “Sarah is my best friend, but—”

“The lie comes out. Well it’s fine, I can change how you view me at any time, it’s no biggie.” Gerald reached a hand around the woman on his lap and gently stroked Jessica’s crotch. The woman shuttered atop him, which made him grunt in arousal.

At that, Avery had to question. Maybe he blackmailed all the girls here, but there’s no way he could get her to be in the same boat as them. “How are you going to do that?”

“Ughh...” Groaning, Gerald gestured for Jessica to get off of him. “Jessica, I need you to move.”

“Okay.” Jessica pouted but got up, and Gerald moved closer to the table, showing signs that he didn’t much appreciate having the hot woman off his lap.

“Someone pass me a pencil.” He reached a palm faced upwards into the air. Not ever noticing who, but still knowing one of his female cohorts handed him a writing utensil, Gerald moved the pencil down and began writing in the book that was splayed across the table.

Avery had her focus set on him. She knew his words held weight. Unless she was the one being pranked here, her somehow did do something to these women. And apparently, whatever that was he did would soon happen to her. There was no way in literal hell she would eat or anything from this lunchroom. Since right now, her running theory was that the girls here have all been drugged.

But he didn’t pull a fast one; in fact, he was writing relatively slowly at his own leisure. Avery had half expected him to pull out some vile and attempt to drug her up.

That was still a possibility, so Avery kept her senses on high alert, but she then decided that an excellent way to destress would be to masturbate.

Avery stood up from her seat, She knew that now being off the seat, she should just le-remove her pants and pull down her panties so that she could effectively enter herself for all to see.

Her pants were dropped to the floor. And Avery held her gaze on the piece of clothing for a few seconds. She frowned ass now she is standing in front of Gerald and the rest of the girls in nothing but her shirt and pantie.

Why was she doing this again? To masturbate in front of everyone?

Avery threw away any concerns she had over her state of dress and removed her pink-tinted pantie with white polka dots splattered about. She kept her underwear held tightly in her hands and brought it up to her face to deeply inhale her warm musk. Avery blinked in alarm and looked down at the pantie in her hand. She had just sniffed that which is something she never before did. It was absolutely disgusting, especially after wearing that all day and Avery then realized she always sniffs and tastes the musky flavor of panties while she masturbates.

Avery shook her head, embraced for forgetting that particular detail about herself. She rose a slender bare leg up to rest on the table. Everyone was able to see her folds as she spread her legs apart, but that didn’t phase her as she secretly enjoyed it when people watch her masturbate.

Just as her foot hit the tabletop, Avery slapped her thick muscular thigh that came from her healthy lifestyle and constant soccer practice. Her juicy thigh meat jiggled from the sudden slap. And then Avery brought a hand down to between her warm legs and into her cunt. She bit her lips as almost immediately there was a surge of pleasure that flooded her entire system. A light squirt of lust-filled juices splattered out from between her fingers and onto the table and floor around her.

“Fuck...” Avery moaned, she hadn’t gone in far or even began to stroke, yet the pleasure she felt was unimaginable.

“Fuck is right...” Gerald smiled, “Scarlett, Leah... Uh.. Stacey, go lap up any and all juices Avery spurts out.”

The tall redhead and Indian girl that sat across the table sprang up to their feet in an instant. They were ecstatic to be noticed by him. The cute blond to Gerald’s right also shot up, she was all smiles, totally willing to do anything Gerald said even if it went against the love she had for her boyfriend.

Avery had been continuing her venture inside herself. She was aware of what Gerald had told the girls to do, and she was disgusted by it and hoped they say no to him. But the sudden awareness of three female figures closing on on her personal space was a telling sign that they didn’t reject him.

In the past ten seconds, Avery had spurted her juices all across the floor. The bronzed skinned chick Leah had her face pressed against the dirty table, and her tongue danced against its surface as she desperately sought to drink up all Avery’s pussy secretion.

Avery pained to see her friends being disgraced and embarrassed on such a level, and apparently, she was the only one acting sane here. But that didn’t stop her from pleasuring herself. Actually, she found it hot what the three girls around her were doing. So she increased her efforts and pressed in two more inches into her vaginal canal. Avery bit her bottom lip to stop the loud moan that escaped through her mouth regardless. A huge flood of pussy juice poured out of her in every direction. Her fingers were soaked, and she kept on stroking her insides.

Stacey was on her knees, directly below Avery, who had one leg up on the tabletop and the other on the floor. The blond opened her mouth like a baby bird awaiting its feed. And Stacey was rewarded as plenty of Avery’s fluids dripped directly down on her face. Half of it got in her hair and stained her face. But enough dropped into her open mouth to make it worthwhile.

The tallest girl of the group, Scarlett, was on all fours. She desperately went to lap up any and all of the pussy juices that managed to burst out onto the floor. She was moving from spot to spot, resembling that of a dog searching for treats. Apparently, the dirtiness of the ground wasn’t a big enough factor to sway the redhead, as each time, she dabbed her tongue in a puddle of Avery’s juices. The girl moaned out a tasteful sigh.

“Oh.. Ah- Mmmm- Fuck... God- What- What are you guys... Stop that!” Avery managed to breathe out, “You’re not acting like yourselves!” She continued to pleasure herself in front of everyone and spew out liquids by the gallon. Every once in awhile she’d press her pantie against her nostrils so that she could breathe in her own sweaty scent.

“Stop drinking it and just keep it in your mouth,” Gerald said. “Face me with your full mouthes once you’re done.”

In a few minutes, the girls did just that. Stacey was the first to fill her mouth to the brim as she was sitting directly below. The Indian girl Leah was second to fill up on Avery’s fluids. She had her face sliding across the now filthy lust stained table, lapping up as much juice as she could gather.

Scarlett was last, having had to get as much as she could off the dirty floor.

The girls all stood up obediently and displayed their full mouths that were holding nothing but their own saliva and Avery’s pussy juices.

“One by one, make out with Avery.”

“W.. Whu- What!” Avery gasped. Her eyes shot up, and even as she continued to masturbate, she looked at her friends pleadingly. “Don’t there is something wrong with you. He’s controlling you somehow!”

Scarlett was the first to step up. She wrapped her arms around Avery’s sides. And found no resistance out of the black-haired Asian. Their lips connected, Avery accepted the lips of her friend and the foul-tasting spit that was shared between them.

Avery moaned into Scarlett’s mouth, and gladly drank her own fluids.

Leah was next, and she flicked back her brunette hair before closing the distance. She pressed her lips against Avery’s but had trouble making the kiss as Avery wasn’t opening her mouth to accept it. But rather suddenly Avery opened her mouth and let her Indian friend kiss her until her mouth was filled with the fantastic flavor of her pussy juice.

After a few seconds, the two girls’ parted faces, and Avery coughed. She didn’t expect her juice to taste so amazing. It was odd yet, enticing. She knew she shouldn’t-should embrace Stacey, who was approaching next so that she could taste that amazing sensation again.

Stacey’s mouth was bulging with how filled to the brim she was with Avery’s extracted fluids. And Avery felt her mouth water as she anticipated the tasty liquid.

She accepted Stacey’s mouth to mesh with her own, and stuck out her tongue to dance with the blond’s. But she didn’t sink into the pleasure she did moments before. The disgusting liquid was that disgusting. And Stacey had much more than the previous two girls. Avery’s eyes widened as she knew that she was making out with a girl in the middle of the cafeteria and drinking down her own vaginal scented juice. Avery continued to hold the kiss, and gulped down her fluid. The loud gulps were seen and heard by everyone at the table. Stacey continued to moan into Avery’s lips, as the Asian was forced to bring her vaginal fluids back into her body and down to her stomach.

The girls parted with a wet slurp and squelch sounds. A long strand of saliva kept the two together as Avery staggered back in the middle of a needed coughing fit.

Avery had her hands on her knees with a tear in her left eye as she coughed loudly onto the ground. She spat out on the floor, hoping to get the revolting taste out of her mouth.

“Awesome!” Gerald chuckled, “Remind me not to kiss you guys until you make sure your mouths are clean.”

“Sure Gerald!” The three girls chanted in unison.

“But uh.. I’d find it hot as hell if you guys make out with each other for a while.”

The girls grinned and began to do just that. Moaning was all that was heard from them as they began to hold each other tight and share spit.

Even from her position away from the table, clutching her chest and coughing. Avery heard everything, and she wanted to hope this was a dream. Something had happened to her friends; they were turned into mindless happy puppets that only cared to please Gerald.

Gerald was pleased with himself, he leaned back in his seat and felt something soft graze his head.

After shifting around to see what that was. He smiled. “About time you show.”

Avery’s eyes widened. And she shot her head up to see who he was talking to.

Right behind Gerald was a set of large light brown colored tits.

Sarah had entered the cafeteria behind him and was leaning forward by the waist. Her hand was clutching the neckline of her purple t-shirt. The photography club leader was pulling the neckline of her top down as far as she could so Gerald could get a massive eyeful of her cleavage and tits. The view was ample enough for a peek at Sarah’s black bra to be visible. It helped that Gerald was sitting while she was standing, so her tits were at eye level, and she was leaning forward.

Gerald licked his lips. “Glad I finally have control of you.” He breathed.

“What?” Sarah said with a raised eyebrow. She still didn’t move from her position and help the neckline and view of her large udders held open.

“Sarah! Get out of here!” Avery gasped with honest emotion, she could somewhat bare to see her friends do this shit, but if Gerald got her best friend too, she’d have no one left.

Sarah looked past Gerald with her frown, and her eyes lit up slightly at seeing Avery. “Hey Aves! Trust me. I still think this situation is wack. This guy’s up to something, but I just gotta show Gerald my tits.” As she said that she leaned forward slightly more, to the point where Gerald’s face was a few inches away from her light brown cleavage.

Avery looked on in dismay, she knew she had to do something, or she might lose the only other person who realizes how screwed up this is. Not only that, but she could also lose her best friend and watch her become apart of Gerald’s obedient harem.