The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 10

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Look at him... The pig...”

“Really?” Avery’s voice oozed out with an irritated sigh.

Sarah paused and looked behind her. “What?”

“Okay, like, I’m starting to think you’re a bad influence.” With an extended arm, Avery gestured to Sarah’s position behind the cafeteria’s window. The dark-skinned teenager huddled inside a bush with just the top of her brunette hair peaking out. “You’re acting like a stalking creep. I mean, I’d hate to be your boyfriend, you’d stalk that poor man to the ends of the fucking earth!”

“Well, excuse me, but I’ve been a part of the photography club for five years.” She pulled out her camera and took a quick photo of the cafeteria’s interior. “It’s what I do. Besides... I’m a bad influence!? That guy is a freaking pervert! Look at him! Half the cheer squad’s surrounding him, and he’s taking it all in as if he owns them all!”

Sarah wasn’t entirely wrong; in fact, she was generally correct in her assessment. Gerald was sitting at his usual table. With the only difference being that he had a mass of females circling him as if they were his personal harem. Yeah, that’s uncanny, to say the fucking least. Primarily since not more than three days ago, he was found sitting alone. It’s not that he doesn’t have friends, it’s just that he doesn’t have... Many... Friends...

“Yeah, that’s strange okay? But he’s just... He’s acting how a regular dude would in his situation. If any other guy were surrounded by hot chicks, of course, he’d be enjoying the moment!”

“So, you’re saying that this is all totally normal?”

“Fuck no! This is freaking weird! But standing out here watching from a distance won’t help us figure out anything...” Avery stood up from her crouched position. Extending her legs out slightly as she stretched. “So I’m just gonna go talk to him.”

“What? No!” Sarah sprang out of the bush and followed after Avery. “He’ll get you too!” She exclaimed while shacking away the foliage that got attached to her clothing.’’

“Get to me too... What is he gonna do? Put some magic spell on me?” Avery rolled her eyes. “Sarah, I know you’re all for your conspiracy theories, but keep them in the real world, please. If anything, I bet he’s just paying them all a bunch of cash to be nice to him.”

Sarah mulled the thought over. “That is a possibility... But we need to get evidence!”

“No, you need to get evidence, cause that’s what you do, I guess.” Avery pursed her lips, “Meanwhile, I’ll be a normal person, and talk to him.”

Sarah stopped following her friend, with a frown on her face. She couldn’t trust Gerald with a sixteen feet pole. The guy is lazy, a dick, and overall perverted. She caught him checking her out when he thought she wasn’t looking multiple times. It came to the point where she had to dress for school with Gerald in mind, to avoid giving him fap fuel. And most of the school’s female members dislike him, which makes the whole paid out idea especially sketchy. In Sarah’s case, he could offer her a shit-load of cash, but it wouldn’t change a fucking thing.

Now she couldn’t speak for the rest of the cheer squad. But even if they were all golddiggers at heart. How would Gerald obtain the funds to bribe half of the freaking group? It’s just not adding up! Something else has to be at play here!

And if anyone’s going to figure it out, it’s going to be the leader of the freaking photography club.

* * *

Avery opened the cafeteria’s wide double doors and was instantly hit with a light breeze of cold air, and the smacking scent of cheaply made food.

Ah yes... That familiar smell never falls to sway her from eating. But this time, she decided to fill on up a tray of slop. If only to have a logical reason to sit next to Gerald, that wouldn’t be awkward. That is if she could manage to get a seat. Out of the six chairs on the usually empty table. All of them were occupied.

“Hey dude, how’s it going? By the way, what’s up with all the girls practically kissing your feet?”

Yes.

That’s an excellent way to start a conversation.

Mhm...

Definitely doesn’t come off as jealous... Right? Honestly, it’s a valid question, all things considered.

Alright.

After getting a tray of mashed potatoes covered in gravy... Or what she hopes is mashed potatoes covered in gravy. Avery took a deep breath and approached Gerald. Who at this point, still has yet to notice her.

“Gerald! What’s up?” The Asain teen said with a smile, having to raise her voice to allow herself to be heard over the chorus of conversing high schoolers.

“MMmmmmhm?” He blinked and turned his head. The blond girl next to him was feeding him a decent-looking sandwich that she must have made before coming here. Cause this school definitely wasn’t serving that! His eyes filled with recognition rather quickly, and he took another bite out of the sandwich and let the blond girl take back the rest of it. “Hey, Avery! I was looking for you!” Gerald said while gulping down the food.

“Really?” She asked. “It seemed like you were busy and... Can I sit down, I just wanted to talk but.. Uh...”

“Oh, sure. Get up Riley.” He mentioned to the girl across from him.

“Of course Gerald!” Riley said in an upbeat voice that didn’t suit her at all. The dark-haired girl was usually quiet and never raised her voice. The only reason she joined the cheer squad was because her strict parents forced her to join a group.

“Thanks?” Avery mumbled before taking a seat on the now warm stool. “So... Anyway, what’s up with all the girls?” She attempted to lower her voice so that only Gerald would hear. But being in the center of the circle of females. It was basically pointless.

“I don’t know...” Gerald leaned in as well, his own voice lowered. “They’re just all like... Head over heels for me. Here, look! Stacey!”

“Hmm?” The cute blond girl’s hair swished as she turned back to face him. Her blue eyes shone with curiosity.

“Kiss me.”

Stacey stared at him for no more than a second. “Okay!”

The blond cupped Gerald’s cheeks in her hands and drew face mouth to his. Avery’s jaw dropped as Stacey pressed her plush lips onto Gerald’s own, and leaned into the embrace. Gerald’s hands inched behind her, and he began to slowly stroke her smooth backside.

“What. The. Hell?” Was all Avery could say, the sounds of Stacey moaning into Gerald’s mouth wasn’t something she ever wanted to hear.

Gerald pushed her away, and there was a wet squelch sound as they parted. A string of saliva was left between them until it broke and splatted against Stacey’s bottom lip.

“I know right?!” He panted and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

“She has a boyfriend... You have a boyfriend! You guys love each other!” She addressed the blond girl in question.

“Oh? Yeah I love Lucas, but Gerald is so freaking hot...” Stacey, along with all the girls around them, sighed in unison. It came off as a bit unsettling. “I can’t say no to him.”

“Yeah, you can! You just... Dude,” She turned back to Gerald. “What the fuck?”

“Avery! You gotta trust me... I don’t know what’s going on, but... Well, I kinda want to enjoy it... Literally every girl hated me, but now they all love me!”

Avery frowned. “What if you’re being pranked? Like... And... And I like you! Last time I checked, I’m a girl, you don’t need all this!”

“Sure, I don’t.” Gerald agreed with a grin. “But I want it. Check this... Riley!”

“Yes?” The girl stepped forward.

“Go lift up Scarlett’s skirt and slap her ass.”

“Okay!” Riley said cheerily. She approached the red-head and pulled up her skirt, revealing the girl’s thick, tanned ass to anyone who might be looking.

Scarlett had nothing to say, save for a slight yelp as Riley spanked her bubbly ass sending a cascade of ripples to bounce across the teen’s buttocks.

“Okay, well... This is crazy... And why are you all still in your cheer uniforms?” The surrounding cheerleaders glanced towards each other in silence before shrugging. “The school says to change out and... And where are the teachers? Do none of them see this shit?!”

Gerald spoke up. “I really don’t know, but...”

“I’m gonna go.” Avery left her untouched tray of food and stood up. “I think Sarah might be right... Somethings going on...”

“Sarah?” Gerald brightened up. “I meant to ask you, what’s her last name perchance? Literally, none of these other girls know... So...”

Avery paused.

Is that the only question he has to ask here?

Also. “Why do you want to know?” She raised an eyebrow. “You’ve never shown any interest in her.”

“Actually, I have...” Gerald responded. “She’s freaking hot and has big tits to boot.”

“What.” Avery blinked. Having to process what she heard him say.

“I said she has big tits? She’s hot? Did you not hear?”

Avery stared at him for a few more seconds before she blinked one last time and turned to leave in silence. As much as it pains her to admit. And it really does hurt. Her best friend was right about Gerald. In almost every way.

“Oh come on!” Gerald called out, but she continued to ignore him as she made her way out of the cafeteria. “Someone pass me my bag, I need to write something.” He sighed.

Avery was steps away from the double doors, and she turned on her heels to return to Gerald’s table. “What?” She shook her head, causing a few strands of dark hair to flow into her vision. Avery turned to leave again but stopped herself because she realized it would be rude to go without saying goodbye.

“Bye, Gerald.” She said with a complete lack of emotion.

“You’re leaving?”

“No.” She blinked. “I mean No.”

“Oh, alright. Then take a seat.” Gerald motioned to the still available stool.

Avery gritted her teeth and took a seat at the table.

“So, what’s Sarah’s last name?” Gerald said with his attention deep in a notebook before him.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes and stood to her feet. Only to sit back down and stay seated. “Why do you want to know?”

“Why? So I can have her show me her tits. So what’s her last name?”

Avery had no fucking idea what was going on, but she did know that she should tell Gerald Sarah’s last name because it didn’t really matter.

“Carter.” She said.

“Carter?” He asked through a mouthful of Stacey’s sandwich. “Okay, let’s say... Sarah... Carter...” He murmured to himself as he wrote.

Avery’s frown never left her face, and she didn’t try to remove her ass off the seat.

* * *

“What are you up to Gerald...” Sarah sighed to herself, her chest extending upwards as she took in a deep breath of air.

Tapping her soft lips, she placed another picture of him up on her board besides the photos of the rest of the girls she found fawning over him.

Leah.

Stacey.

Riley.

Scarlett.

Jessica.

Alex.

“Shit!” She dropped down on her office chair and rolled back as she realized. “He’s gotten to so many of them!?” Spinning around, she shifted back to her desk and looked at the rest of the pictures of girls she hasn’t yet put up on the board.

“Okay...” After a few long moments of contemplating, she slammed her hands on the desk and rose up. Grabbing her camera, she decided. “I’ve gotta show Gerald my tits.”